[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Equestria Girls: Secrets Beyond the Stars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/293792/

"Canterlot High is a mysterious place, with varying degrees of individual and unseen stories. When a mysterious stranger arrives and sets her sights on Flash Sentry, the girls quickly learn she has a dangerous secret. By that I mean she's an alien sent by a galactic council to see if humanity is worth bringing in, but despite this simple idea she decides to try to find the source of the magic and use it to conquer the galaxy, with Flash Sentry at her side as her reluctant king."
>>
>>25317099
Needs work
>>
>>25317099
Finally a new thread image
>>
>>25317368
I hope they won't leave it like that
>>
>>25317408
What do you mean?
>>
Good morning anons. I'll update the FIMFiction with last thread's text.
>>
>>25317418
The art it self, it's a messy sketch
>>
>>25317099
http://www.fynsy.com/gamefin/flash_and_twilight_sweet_kissing
>>
>>25317709
It ain't loading anon. What's the got to do with this?
>>
>>25317679
Oh yeah, it was a quick sketch.
>>
Gimme a while, gotta catch up on some household chores and shit.
>>
>>25318051
Take your time.
>>
>>25317099
PREVIOUSLY ON EQUESTRIA GIRLS: SECRETS BEYOND THE STARS

In camp, Rarity received Sweetie's text, trying to ignore the maligned Flash's attempts to make small talk.

"So I says-I say-I says" he says, "that she looked purple!"
"Flash, darling, I was there." Rarity reminds him as her ringtone rang. "Oh thank goodness!" She says aloud, taking it out and texting Sweetie Belle back.

"Who's goodness?" Flash asked himself before turning his attention to Applejack, who was busy with her powers, making lunch for the rest of them. She was chopping up vegetables with her second pair of hands while trying to open some ramen noodle packets with a pair of scissors using her others. "Hey Alvin!" He greets, Applejack wincing at his voice.

"It's Applejack, Flash. I'd appreciate you not talking to me while I do this." She said, trying to pay attention to the dangerous jobs.

"What a-a-ARE you doing anyways?" She flinched as he seemed to get louder.

"I'm trying to make dinner so we don't go to bed hungry again." The said, grabbing another carrot and sweeping the chopped up one into a bowl.

"I've never been. What's Hungary like?" She carefully began chopping into the carrot, trying not to mess up.
"You've been hungry before, Flash, you probably just don't remember it because of what the aliens did to you."

"Then tell me-tell me-tell me-tell me!" Flash stammered, Applejack growing annoyed as the knife grew closer and closer to her hand.

"It's when you get a great pai-AH!" She looked at her hand, the knife having stopped inches from it. She looks at her other hands and found that the scissors had nipped her finger. Taking off the mask, the hand vanished, although the pain didn't.

"Look what you made me do, go bother Pinkie or something!" She shook her head and tried to figure out why she still hurt.

"Pi-pi-Pinhead!" He greeted Pinkie, who was doing whatever it was she did up in a tree. "You're flying!"

"Hey Flash!" she greeted, climbing down and smiling. "What's up?"
>>
>>25318678
Oh I thought this was a rehash of the last section, not new.
>>
>>25318678
Flash is hilarious.
>>
What is the possibility of a Sonic Adventure esque final showdown with Inapan/Tested?
>>
>>25318678
I am glad you had them smartly contact their sisters.
>>
>>25318678
Change:
>The said

To

>She said
>>
>>25318678
>She looks
Should be changed to
>She looked
>>
>>25318678
"The sky." Flash answered. Pinkie groaned, having walked right into that one.

"No, I meant how are you doing?"
"Well, it seems to be fairly easy given you're doing it too."

"I'm starting to miss the depressed Flash." Pinkie confessed, "Maybe few pictures will jog your memory! I mean, I know Sunset says you're not Flash, but I can tell by that twinkle in your eye that you're the same boy you always were." Flash blinked as Pinkie began digging through her phone, the boy trying to get rid of the twinkle. "Oh here! Here's a picture of us back at junior prom!" She showed him a photo of her trying to eat a cake whole wearing a fancy pink dress. Flash was barely in the shot, and partially obscured by some kid who leaned in to give Pinkie the thumbs up.

"Or this one!" She took out a photo of one of her halloween parties. She was dressed as a professional cheerleader and was working on downing an entire bowl of punch, Flash was in the crowd, hidden, wearing fake glasses, a red and white beanie and a large sweater of the same colors.

"Neither of those see-see-seem familiar, maybe because I don't remember looking that good in a dress."

Pinkie snickers. "I have one more, you'll love it!" She took out a photo of him dancing with Twilight Sparkle at the Fall Formal, with the both of them in an awkward dance position, he having the smile of a man who's humiliating himself for a chance at the purple girl while Twilight wore the face of obliviousness. Also, pony ears and long hair that made it look like she had a tail. "Doesn't that bring back so many good memories?"

"Th-th-thankfully no." He pushed Pinkie's phone away and began heading back to the rest of the group, Pinkie popping up in front of him and giving him a big hug. "How did... wait, you... you don't make sense." He shoved her away, Pinkie backing up, confused.

"I don't get it!" she said to herself. "Usually that hug fixes everything! Well, maybe not everything, it didn't help Dash with her broken ribs."
>>
>>25320768
That first one even sounds like a Pinkie answer.
>>
>>25320768
Hahahaha, that dress comment.

I am surprised even Pinkie is confused by him.
>>
>>25320768
I wonder if Pinkie will suddenly guess he is a robot.
>>
>>25320768
Admittedly while I don't want him to be a clone (him being a moron is a change), I do think it would be funny to have him be a bit more maniacal like Max was. Maybe it can be a setting switch?
>>
>>25321792
If he turns evil then we'd only be one character short from a TVTropes listing!
>>
>>25322116
Ehh, they have limits on those things?
I didn't even mean entirely evil, just crazy, like a snarky aggressive wacko.

Check this out https://youtu.be/qYnSaPj5ndw
And this
https://youtu.be/IEIE2q7kvxQ
>>
>>25322213
I was referring to Five Bad Band, a trope that points out that occasionally in works of fiction there are five noteworthy antagonists who work together.
>>
>>25322436
Lol I thought Robot Flash was gonna be a bit more independent from Inapan, but that is fine too.
>>
>>25322462
I'm just toying with ideas, trying to think of where to go once False Flash is taken to the Crystal Prep kids.
>>
>>25322605
Think you can do the whole random monologues and random product endorsements at some point?
>>
>>25322621
Monologues perhaps, product endorsements might have to wait for a bonus chapter or non-canon thing.
>>
>>25322668
Oh alright, I was hoping for something he might say randomly like an idiot or a weirdo.
>>
>>25320768
Twilight and Fluttershy exited the archives, empty-handed. "I don't get it." Twilight confessed while they looked through the ship, searching for those elusive blueprints. "We've been here for all of an hour and nobody's noticed that we've broken in."

Fluttershy shrugged. "Maybe we're lucky? O-oh no, now that I've said it our luck's gonna be gone. I'm sorry..."

"Fluttershy, don't be ridiculous, even if we're so lucky that we've been ignored, it would have run out by now." Twilight explained. "Obviously something else is happening..."

As the two discussed the Gambler's Fallacy, little did Twilight know she was correct. Flash was with one of the bots and explaining the situation.

"Now, listen. Inapan made me her first mate, right?" The robot stared at him. "That means I outrank Tested, right? So when she says attack the intruders I say that we should stay AWAY from the girls! Don't hurt them, alright?" The robot didn't respond, much to his annoyance. "Stupid robots..." He mumbled, unaware his commands were being followed. His command was sent through the robot's systems, the idea plain and clear to leave the intruders be, to avoid them at all cost. The ship's many bots' routes and subroutines worked violently to make sure that this command was followed, using the security cameras and footage to make absolutely sure they would not interfere with the girls.

The seemingly empty ship disturbed Twilight and Fluttershy, their footsteps the only noises they heard as they continued looking for the lab. Finally, after what felt like hours of looking (it was really only half-an-hour), the girls approached a mysterious section of the ship, where machines and computers worked on their own.

"Look!" Twilight shouted, pointing to a machine building a replication of her locket.
(cont.)
>>
>>25323747
"Oh dear..." Fluttershy mumbled, approaching the machine as it finished. The machine was massive and resembled an industrial oil drill, a large piston on the top of it went up and down as a computer at the base displayed lines of text and showed images of her blueprint. As the machine finished, coming to a screeching halt, a large drawer pushed itself out at a height that would be considered waist high to the alien sisters (or whatever they called their waists). In the drawer was a freshly built version of Twilight's locket. When Twilight took it, the machine's drawer closed instantly and returned to work making another.

"Stand back Fluttershy." Twilight warned, putting on her mask and destroying the glowing device with her bare hand. "This will not be pretty."
>>
>>25323747
Thank you.
>>
>>25323747
What is the Gambler's Fallacy?
>>
>>25324333
The gambler's fallacy is a logical problem involving luck that states that if something good happens to you, it is less likely to happen in the future. Wikipedia has a long article detailing why this is bullshit using math and science and flipping of coins, but that's the gist of it.
>>
>>25323812
Better get herself gloves.
>>
>>25323747
Is True Flash still awake?
>>
>>25324406
Both Flashes (Flashi?) are awake.
>>
>>25324515
So how is True Flash not trying to find Twilight and Fluttershy?
>>
>>25324646
He doesn't know they're there. He's telling the robots because, well, he's worried and knowing how they are, it's likely they'd come looking at any moment.
>>
Goodnight anons.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.