[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright Anons, I need your help. I'm a real fucking faggot.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 14
File: me_right_fucking_now.png (70 KB, 835x616) Image search: [Google]
me_right_fucking_now.png
70 KB, 835x616
Alright Anons, I need your help.

I'm a real fucking faggot. I just unintentionally revealed to my professor the brony musical artist community. It all went down like this:

Me, as said before being a fucking faggot, quoted TLT's September because we were doing some shit about twist endings and showed it to a friend, who immediately reported because he thought it was good. I tried to stop him with no avail. My professor read it and didn't really like it because it was dark and vulgar and shit and I told him that it wasn't original. He asked whose it was. This was near the end of class so the room was emptying. I told him it was TLT's music. I deliberately "forgot" to tell him the name of the song. He told me that nothing bad would happen to me or anything, but he said that he must keep the paper so he can research the song and give it a listen, for a reason he did not tell me. I begged and pleaded for him not to, but he didn't listen. After about five minutes straight,, he asked why. I know this guy and I know he sort of questions things we do with good intentions, but he usually takes no notice of that and usually announces it. I told him it was because of the content the song was written about, but he just assumed I meant the vulgar and dark content, so he sent me off. I have no idea of what to expect in the morning and I can only hope for the best, but the main reason I came here was to ask for any advice that might help me blow it off, because I still have like two years and if he happens to announce it then those two years will be spent in constant harassment. All I have is that I don't watch the show, but I just like his music, but other than that, nothing, and I'm really scared.

I need help from you guys. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>25313555
Suicide is always an option.
>>
File: XVYNU.gif (26 KB, 240x184) Image search: [Google]
XVYNU.gif
26 KB, 240x184
>>25313555
Nice trips

>>25313643
4chan, everyone
>>
Just looked up this TLT thing. Dude, you are 100% fucked. Hopefully, he just thinks it's some retarded animation and doesn't know what a brony is. Either than that, you're 100% fucked.
>>
>>25313555
Just looked up this TLT thing. Dude, you are 100% fucked. Hopefully, he just thinks it's some retarded animation and doesn't know what a brony is. Either than that, you're 100% fucked.
>>
>>25313555
>Coming to /mlp/ for /adv/ice
You must be desperate here...
I'd recommend you stop trying to be something more than you are. You are a total faggot, and that's okay. You can be open about it.
We are all faggots on the inside. Your comrades will understand.

Alright guys when this all inevitably goes downhill I want someone to record him killing himself.
>>
>>25313735

I am.Both a faggot and desperate,but I came here as a first resort because while I knew for a fact you fuckers were going to flood this thread with 'kill yourself' comments I also wanted to know if you guys could give me any tips for handling this an see if you've ever gone through something similar and how/if you ever got over it. I have to go see him first thing in the morning, and I'm with a class as well.I probably won't resort to suicide though, but I don't know how people would react and if worse comes to worse, maybe.

>>25313722

>not knowing about The Living Tombstone

he makes really great music and I hope my prof doesn't find the animation
>>
>>25313735
>>25313834

And them there's the fact that I'm too uncreative to try to mask the pony thing and would probably just be insulted for being a ponyfag at /adv/.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 580x835) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 580x835
>>25313555
Once trips
>>
>>25313887
Nice*
>>
>>25313555
If you think that'd bad, I accidentally fucking played Lullaby for a Princess while with a couple of my NROTC friends. Including a fucking prior enlisted Marine.
>>
>>25313555
Suicide is painless, it brings on many changes.
>>
>>25313555
You are overreacting, the next logical thing is killing yourself.
>>
>>25313555
Declare whatever it is is satire on the community. Maybe it'll save you.

That is if tactical analysis of the situation suggests he doesn't like it. If this isn't the case, don't mention it and don't bring it up again.

Then clean up the spaghetti.
>>
>>25313555
>I don't watch the show, but I just like his music
It's even worse, his only gimmick is ponies.
>>
>>25313555
The trips deserve a chance at honest advice.

Depending on how long your professor has been teaching, chances are he's seen and much sicker shit. This situation will only be as bad as you play it out to be.

Downplay it and ignore it. The worse that will happen is some people you don't give a shit about will have a lower image of you. Welcome to the real world.
>>
Who cares?

Maybe I read this wrong, but it doesn't seem like A) your professor will give a shit, B) He'll shout out to the heavens that Anon likes a thing, or C) that anyone will give a shit.

Calm down, nerd.
>>
>>25314005
>>25314018
This nobody cares for real and neither should you.
>>
>>25313555

I'm confused. Did you plagiarize a brony song in a short story?
>>
>>25313555
Dude, don't worry. I've seen this a couple times and it is never as bad as it seems.
>fan of the fandom
Never mind, >>25313643 has the best suggestion here.
>>
>>25313555
What kind of shitty fucking college do you go to? Nobody actually gives that much of a fuck about things in my Uni and there certainly isn't any of that "pack mentality" shit that you can get in school.
>>
>>25313933
But that song's fucking good. Tell anybody who disaproves of that to eat shit.
>>
It's >>25314018 again,

I just wanted to add that I wore a Wonderbolts hoodie a few times back in high school, a much harsher environment than college, and got 0 shit.

You're just bad at being cool.

Also, >>25314100 is super correct
>>
>>25314100
Doesn't make the situation any less awkward man
>>
>>25313933
How exactly does that happen?
>>
>>25314046

No. Passing notes and we both wrote down songs with twist endings. His was some country shit.
>>
senpai
desu
baka
>>
File: 1431024399359.png (107 KB, 207x293) Image search: [Google]
1431024399359.png
107 KB, 207x293
>>25313555
I've had this type of thing go really well, and I've also had this go farther south than burrito land. My best experience with people finding out was with some of my best friends; they laughed about it at first and sometimes afterward they would make jokes about it, but ultimately they all started telling embarrassing stories about themselves just so I could have shit on them back. It was all good.

Worst-case for me? My older brother saw my 'liked' videos on youtube back before s3 even came out, and since then at every family gathering he and my other brother discreetly say things like 'ponies' in the middle of conversations between the whole family, and like to gang up on me and call "gay" and shit like that.

Good luck my friend
>>
>>25314318

Thanks. Based off of my absolute fucktards of friends, I'll need it.

Signing off...
>>
>>25314339
stream it faget
>>
>>25313555
What kind of college do you go to where people care?
If anyone cares just call them autistic and walk away.
>>
>>25313555
Is OP horrible at story telling or am I the only one having trouble deciphering what exactly is happening here?
>>
File: NormiesGetOut.gif (533 KB, 367x206) Image search: [Google]
NormiesGetOut.gif
533 KB, 367x206
>Fan of the fandumb
>>
>>25313555
>Caring about what other people think of your personal interests.
They don't like what you like well who cares.
>>
>>25313555
Seriously? It's only the living tombstone. He does FNAF stuff too oh wait. Never mind, you're double fucked.
>>
>>25313555
>Revealing your power level
>Ever
You made your bed, now lay in it.
>>
>>25314365
>Calling someone an autist after you've been found out
That not how it works anon.
>>
>>25314518
Not him, but people who get triggered by ponies are much more autistic.
>>
File: let the normies hit the floor.jpg (58 KB, 851x233) Image search: [Google]
let the normies hit the floor.jpg
58 KB, 851x233
>>25313555
There's only one solution, anon.
>>
>>25313933
Coming from a prior enlisted grunt, good taste baka desu sempai.

I ain't even using the filtered words.
>>
>>25314899
Thx senpai
>>
File: apocalypse now.gif (2 MB, 534x300) Image search: [Google]
apocalypse now.gif
2 MB, 534x300
>>25313555
>>
File: image.png (76 KB, 211x198) Image search: [Google]
image.png
76 KB, 211x198
>>25313555
Let it happen.
If someone asks, some faggot showed you the song and you remembered it had a twist ending. FIN. Was that hard?
>>
File: implication.jpg (135 KB, 502x461) Image search: [Google]
implication.jpg
135 KB, 502x461
>>25313555
>doesn't watch the show
>unironically likes The Living Tombstone

Why the fuck is anyone here giving this faggot advice? He's literally cancer.
>>
>>25313555
Well, providing that your professor is not a total and complete dick, then there's nothing to worry about. Teachers and professors tend to hear all sorts of things from their students, and providing that it is not illegal in nature they will keep it to themselves. He or she may give you the odd wierd look with a smile when no one else is looking. But, other than that I wouldn't sweat it
>>
>>25314197
In all honesty, you're the one who makes liking what you like awkward. There are certain people that will see that you're not comfortable with it, and then it becomes an attack vector. Own it. Wear a shirt with a pony on it to class tomorrow. I did this all throughout college during season one and two and got zero shit about it because I wasn't embarrassed about it. Instead I met a lot of other people that watched My Little Pony thanks to comments about my shirt. They weren't as open about it, but seemed to want to talk about it with other people.

TL;DR STOP BEING EMBARRASSED ABOUT WHAT YOU LIKE
>>
>>25314956
Because we're a bunch of pathetic lowlives with nothing better to do?
>>
>>25314956
They said summer was a myth... they just didn't want to admit the truth. It's always summer here, now.
>>
>>25313977
>"his only gimmick is ponies"
When was the last time you've been I his youtube page?
>>
File: 1425841759350.jpg (19 KB, 211x244) Image search: [Google]
1425841759350.jpg
19 KB, 211x244
>>25313555
You deserve the consequences desu senpai
>>
>>25315271
baka
>>
>>25313555
You could try not being such a sperglord about it and no one would give a shit.
>>
File: my little ponys.jpg (42 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
my little ponys.jpg
42 KB, 400x301
>>25313555

You could always resort to the classic 'It was a social experiment' defense.
>>
>Professor

Like are you in college or some shit because if you are, what do you have to worry about? It's highschool that is the shits. I seriously can't count how many in my college likes MLP, The Lion King, and Adventure Time. Even the professors. But really, noone gives a fuck what anyone likes.
>>
>>25313555

Wtf is TLT? Elaborate you fucking sperg.
>>
>>25313643
If I were in OP's situation, I would do it as soon as possible!

He's got his reputation stained for life.

How old?
>>
OP, actually I am gay, I have fzlt bad in life and all, getting insults and bullied, I got over it since it's now more tolerated - But in your situation, you can be sure your name will now be Little Pony there.

Give up school, drop out, get a job. Move away now cause you fucked up. And your teacher know it. Their job's also to filter out those who won't make it.
Suicide might make them feel bad, only option if your parents want you to stay there.

Sorry. Keep seeing this as an accident.
>>
>>25315926
The living tombstone.
>>
I don't get it, did OP plagiarize someone else work or some shit? And now is freaking out because he can't write worth a darn?
>>
How do you people let anything like this slip? Almost five fucking years now and not anyone knows I like anything that has to do with magical pastel horses.
>>
Act like nothing happened or turn it into a joke if he approaches you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAA1xgTTw9w

Believe it or not, people care about more things than whether or not you like talking horses.
>>
>>25313555
Do you live in the bible belt or something? Are you afraid that someone is going to beat your ass for being 'gay'?
>>
>>25313555
Scared about what, trips? The world doesn't revolve around you, calm down. People don't wake up in the morning with the explicit aim of making your life a living hell, they're far too busy thinking others are doing it.
>>
Well if you don't want to look like a manchild who watches girly cartoons you could play it off and say that you found it through his FNAF songs and look like a faggot furry instead. Either way it's your fault for listening to his shitty music.
>>
>>25313555
tl;dr
>>
>>25313555
okay, first, what class is that? how is this a work and what is the context?
what's your age?
what's the course about? what's the goal of that?
is that place filled with leftards?

I see it's some kind of american class where being a loudmouth and bragging faggot is what gives you an A. this is degeneracy but I'll help getting out of this faggotry.

I shouldn't and let you commit suicide for listening to that israelite pop crap that's not worth shit.

- Deny everything
- You don't know what the fuck is a brony
- You just know The Living Tombstone from Myspace, since a decade ago before he was cool.
- You ignore the fact he's a brony.
Fuck, what's with those schools where they don't teach you to use a brain but do pointless shit like that? Common Core? And then you wonder what's going on America being devoured alive by Chinese megacorps...
>>
File: Ben 'High as a Kite' Kenobi.jpg (25 KB, 356x297) Image search: [Google]
Ben 'High as a Kite' Kenobi.jpg
25 KB, 356x297
>>25313555
Don't worry about it, lad.
All will be well.
>>
>>25313555

How much do you weigh? I'm guessing really skinny. You sound really skinny.
>>
>>25313555
Coulda chose a better song faggot.

At most he'll take you to one side and go "What the fuck man?"
>>
>>25316457
Can someone actually answer this? I'm curious.
>>
>>25314051
Cause OP is underage. Note how he said he has two more years there. If he was in college prof wouldnt give a shit and it wouldnt matter because he'd have new profs by next semester. Since hes in high school he still has to see the same teachers everyday until he graduates.
>>
>>25313555
Since I'm guessing you're a high school junior, if your school has a machining/metalworking class, swap into it for one of your electives. Make a twicane from heavy bronze. Never mention the pone again, but if it does circulate and people do give you major shit about it, own it then beat their asses with the twicane.
>>
>>25313555

no faggots I'm not dead yet

Of fucking course I watch the show there's I reason I came here in the first place. Haven't gotten any response yet but the prof still has the song and I'm not really with an "understanding and reasonable" group of peers here, so as said before, any advice?
>>
>>25314931

Doesn't help that I explained to him that I knew the artist beforehand, but good one. I'll make sure to keep it next time, because knowing me something like this will probably happen again.
>>
>>25314351

fuck you

>>25314580

Like they give a shit.

>>25315536

It's not really a sophisticated college.

>>25315932

>>25316099

My friend and I were talking about twist endings and shit after a discussion, and he wrote down some country song with a twist ending. I, in reply to him, wrote down September. My friend is a real fucking moron. He told the prof because he thought it was an original work, and that's why I'm here.

>>25316193

Yes and no, respectively.

>>25316220

I just revealed September to him. I don't want to make me look like an even bigger faggot.

>>25316260

I wrote down September with human pronouns and my professor saw it and took it up and kept it so he could look it up and listen to it. My professor is one of those guys that sort of has no idea what the concept of embarrassment is. My peers are a bunch of jackasses who have the mentality of a high schooler. I'm a total faggot who can't win in a fight against another faggot, an a fight is inevitably going to build up, unless I take it all in like a pussy. What do?

>>25316457
>>25318967

Reading
Nothing. It's required.
Meh. About half.

>>25318034

fuck you

>>25319127

Yeah but I'm still in the same college with the same faggots. Words can spread as fast as ever here and I'll be tormented by people I don't even fucking know in the coming years.

Maybe I can clarify more later on. For now, here are some answers.
>>
>>25316193

Shit. I meant no and yes.
>>
>>25313555
Why does it matter? TLT doesn't even make pony music anymore.
If you have his email, you could just email him a youtube link of the song that doesn't involve animated ponies, and be like: "Here's the song you were asking about." It shouldn't matter that he says everypony, you just gotta stop being so anxious and self-conscious.
>>
>>25320640
You've been given lots of advice, and you ignored it all.

Also, every underage b& says that they're 19 when they're found out. Just own up to it.
>>
>>25314931
Best advice.
>>25320657
Depending on how elaborate or assertive about how much you knew about them beforehand, you can always downplay it, and state that it was because of this particular person that you even ended up finding out about them.

(Disclaimer: I have no idea who TLT are, or what they make... Nor do I really care.)
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.