[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>FOR THE LAST TIME PINKIE. I don't want to go on a STUPID
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 64
File: limestone_pie_vector.png (513 KB, 3600x3454) Image search: [Google]
limestone_pie_vector.png
513 KB, 3600x3454
>FOR THE LAST TIME PINKIE. I don't want to go on a STUPID date with your STUPID monkey friend!
>>
>>25307566
Hey! I'm not her friend!
>>
>>25307566
You didn't have to bring friends.
>>
your cutie mark looks like an aliens bunghole abducting two snowmen

also you're short, total marelet
>>
>>25307767
>marelet
That doesn't really work as an insult or anything else.
>>
File: IXnv3Jj.png (98 KB, 401x577) Image search: [Google]
IXnv3Jj.png
98 KB, 401x577
>>25307566
Can you insult my tiny penis so I really get off? Maybe pee on my face?

I am ruined by these weird fetishes and in the real world it sucks.
>>
>>25307566
I don't want to go with you either.
>>
>>25307566
We are apes, not monkeys, you uneducated racist. Check your pone privilege
>>
File: 1389724335693.jpg (24 KB, 504x360) Image search: [Google]
1389724335693.jpg
24 KB, 504x360
>>25308025
>High impact sexual violins
saved
>>
Do you guys think it's wrong that I have a hate fetish for this pony? I want to be her most hated person and I never want her to stop bullying me.
>>
>>25307566
>Monkey
>>
File: wot.jpg (25 KB, 645x287) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
25 KB, 645x287
>>25307566
>monkey
u wot m8
>>
File: zfr4WkS.png (527 KB, 820x613) Image search: [Google]
zfr4WkS.png
527 KB, 820x613
>>25307566
>Monkey
What the fuck did you call me BITCH NIGGA!?!?!
>>
>>25307566
"I-it's not like I want to go out with you either! Idiot!"
>>
>>25307566
Fuck you too smelly autist donkey
>>
>>25307566
That's ok. I wannna fuck your sister anyway.
>>
>>25307566
Not even if I get on holder's boulder?
>>
>>25307566
I'm not your friend, buddy.
>>
>>25311086
She's not your buddy, pal.
>>
>>25307566
"Well, that fits just fine then. I don't want to go on a date with you either."
>"Good!"
"After all, with your short temper and bad attitude towards almost everything, it's a wonder anyone would find someone like you attractive in any way."
>"WHAT!?"
"You heard me, you may be a pretty pony on the outside, but you are a very ugly pony on the inside and personality-wise. I wouldn't date you even if you were the last mare on the planet."
>"Nonny! Doncha think you're being a bit harsh?"
"No, I don't. I stand here listening to insult after insult coming from that foul thing you call a sister and I'm not going to deal with it anymore. Find someone else to be that witch's date, because I'm not interested now. Goodbye."
>>
>>25312245
You should expand on this idea and make a story out of it. I would read it.
>>
>>25312303
Maybe one of these days.
>>
>>25312303
agreed
>>
>>25312245

Different Writefriendo here. Gonna wing it and see how it goes. Stand by for >green.
>>
>>25307579
They're not her friends.
>>
>>25312915
Thank you
>>
File: images (19).jpg (11 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
images (19).jpg
11 KB, 202x250
>>25312915

>You turn to leave for home, when something hard smacks into your back.
>You crash to the ground, getting intimate with the soil.
>Your head's in a daze, and your back's killing you.
>Kinda feels like...a rock hit you.

>The smug cunt stands behind you with another rock in her hoof.
>"Foul. FOUL! YOU WANT FOUL?! I'LL GIVE YOU FOUL, YOU MISERABLE APE!!!
>Despite Pinkie's best efforts at calming her sister, a veritable hail of rocks and stones of all different shapes and sizes careens toward you.
>You do your best to guard yourself, but the environment is unkind.
>The rocky terrain doesn't exactly provide alot of cover.
>Sprinting to a boulder about 100 yards away, you check your wounds.
>You've got a small gash on your jaw, and scrape along your left elbow.
>You can't exactly see your back, but if the warm wetness is anything to go by, she must've gotten you pretty damn good.
>>
>>25313013

>You normally consider yourself a pretty calm guy. You have to be, considering all the shit these ponies put you through daily.
>But this, this was unwarranted, and this mare needed to learn a lesson one way or another.

>Judging your surroundings, you notice that while the terrain is relatively flat around her, you can circle around to your right by means of a small pathway carved into the stone.
>You pick your way slowly. Stealth is key.
>To your left, you can hear her calling, goading you out.

>"GET YOUR HAIRLESS HIDE OUT HERE, SO I CAN TAN YOU PROPERLY, MONKEY!"
>"YOU AFRAID OF A REAL MARE?!"
>"I'LL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND **** DOWN YOUR GOD**** NECK, YOU DESPICABLE WASTE OF CHROMOSOMES!!!"

>Yeesh.
>>
>>25313080
kek im in
>>
File: carlos.jpg (12 KB, 272x200) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
12 KB, 272x200
>>25311325
I'm not her PAL, NTSC.

I'm not sorry.
>>
>>25313080
Why does this get a rise out of me
>>
>>25313080

>You're in position now. You must be 10 yards from her, maybe less.
>Summoning up your faculties, you spring up from your hiding place, and sprint towards the mare fulltilt.
>She hears you before she sees you, but that doesn't stop her from jumping slightly.
>She recovers quickly, however, and grabs a stone nearby.
>You push even harder as she cocks her arm back.
>3 feet....
>She's swinging her hoof back....
>2 feet...
>Hoof wrapped around the rock, she's flung her hoof towards your face.
>If you mistime this, you'll be eating dirt.
>Actually, you probably won't be eating anything for a good long while.
>1 foot and closing.
>You slide to a stop, and block her hoof with your right forearm.
>catching her just under her right foreleg, you sweep her towards you.
>You then take a knee, and bend her over your leg.

>"You! Do! Not! Call! Me! Monkey!"
>Each word is punctuated by a spank against her small flank.
>Her expression ranged from surprise, to anger, to a bashful red that spread over her face like something that spreads across a mare's face quickly.
>You continue spanking her for several minutes, with Pinkie staring on in what appears to be shock.
>You notice, strangely, that after the first few initial smacks, that her bottom became strangely...wet.

>And sticky.

>Annnndddd....smelly.

>Also, she had stopped cursing your name, and was instead, even more strangely, panting.
>>
>>25313080
I can tell she wants the hot monkey dick by the she is acting.
>>
File: giphy.gif (992 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
992 KB, 250x250
>>25313135
>>
>>25313203
She likes firm rocks and firm hands
>>
>>25313203
>>25313216
Called it!
>>
File: 1437585187900.gif (142 KB, 350x315) Image search: [Google]
1437585187900.gif
142 KB, 350x315
>>25313203
I like where this is going.
>>
>>25313203
Go on..
>>
>>25313203

>Your pants were getting soaked, your hand was drenched, and the spot around you looked like it had been hit by a freak thunderstorm.
>"Ahh - non! ~"
>You continue your assault on the ass. At this point your arm would get tired before she would .
>But you persist.
>Anon is no monkey, and shall not be made a fool of by any pony, pastel or otherwise!

>Her breathes were hitching in her chest, which pumped frantically, emphasized by the gasps emanating from her mouth, with her tongue lolling out comically.
>If you weren't trying to discipline her, you'd almost say she was...enjoying this...
>You redouble your efforts, swinging even harder.
>Her eyes were rolling back in her head with every *POMF*.
>Her backside was as red as Big Mac's coat, and all that streamed out of her mouth was a stream of drool and unintelligible gibberish, that sounded almost like, "Beat me, daddy."
>Your arm is exhausted at this point, but you don't want to leave without making your point loud and clear. Pulling back your arm for a few last swings, you put your everything into it.
>All your frustration, rage, and pain.
>Especially the pain.

>You pound her bottom, juice gushing everywhere like a broken fire hydrant.
>This is it. You put her down, and walk away, about ten yards.
>Her head turns back to you.
>"A-a-anon..."
>>
>>25313455

>Time to end it.
>Starting off slowly, you jog towards her.
>Building up your speed, you fly over the terrain and gravel, kicking up dust and dirt as you go along.
>Pumping your arms and legs as hard as they will allow, you sprint like at the speed of KENYANS towards the prone mare.
>The 3 foot radius of juices might be a problem for any normal man, but you are no normal man.
>You are Anon. And you're going to teach this smug cunt a lesson about messing with humans.
>You slide in her...liquid leavings, and hold out your left hand.
>Crouching while sliding, you come parallel to your target. You stick out your hand and run your finger up her hidden valley while sliding by.

>"AH-NON!!!"

>*SPOOOLOOOOSSSHHHHH*
>>
File: 82gzBxN.jpg (69 KB, 1225x585) Image search: [Google]
82gzBxN.jpg
69 KB, 1225x585
>>25313470

>Turning to Pinkie, who has watched the entire ordeal with a mixture of curiosity and horror, you lean in and whisper...

>"Clean up on aisle three."
>>
File: 1439925897257.jpg (82 KB, 555x526) Image search: [Google]
1439925897257.jpg
82 KB, 555x526
>>25313455
>>25313470
>>25313492
I hope you plan on continuing...
>>
>>25313557

Truth be told, I have an idea for this, but I guess it'd devolve into a Flutterrape type idea, only with a tsundere-Limestone, and I don't think you guys want that...

Unless you do.

In which case, writefriendo will green moar bring.
>>
File: 1437688768065.gif (3 MB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
1437688768065.gif
3 MB, 264x240
>>25313584
Even if I'm the only one reading and lurking, do it faggot
>>
>>25313584
>Unless you do.
Do it.
>>
>>25313609
Fuck you I'm here too.
>>
>>25313584
Let's see what you can do, shall we?
>>
Do it, faggot!
>>
>>25313636
>>25313623
>>25313609

Let's.

>It's been about a week since the fiasco between you and Limestone.
>Pinkie was quick to accept what happened, even though her sister had been practically assblasted by a being of another species.
>Sounds about right, in your estimation.

>Limestone, on the other hand, was acting, rather strangely.
>Granted, you hadn't known her that long, and she'd always seemed like a smug, inapproachable cunt, she still had yet to acknowledge you.
>Worse still, she had yet to acknowledge what had happened between you two.

>You'd expected her to rain hellfire and brimstone once she'd regained control of her nether region, but so far... nothing.
>At any rate, today is Sun-day, and you need to get ready to go to the market.
>You were running low on cucumbers and what not.
>>
>>25313819
>Your anus wasn't gonna fuck itself, afterall.
>>
>>25313819

>Perhaps this was for the best, between you two. Besides, it wasn't like you'd ever see her again, right? Limestone lived out on a rock in the middle of Nowhere, Kansas, so unless you crossed the wrong goddess, and got yourself blasted halfway to kingdom come, you wouldn't ever see her again.

>You get your bag and bits and set off in the general direction of the market. You lived on the outskirts of town, near the Everfree forest, so it would be a bit of a trek.
>Still you enjoyed the solace it provided. Being so out of the way meant ponies didn't usually bother you, so you could be practically free here.

>The sun shone brilliantly as you passed the houses of various ponies. Not oppressively so, but enough that you were working up a good sweat.
>Soon enough, the houses became more densely packed as you came to the center of town.
>Sugarcube Corner was just around the bend, and past that was the market.
>As you turned the corner, there was Pinkie.
> And just to her left was the Mare of Mayhem herself.
>Limestone.
>>
File: Lurk.jpg (35 KB, 600x556) Image search: [Google]
Lurk.jpg
35 KB, 600x556
>>25313927
>>
File: image.jpg (282 KB, 1000x997) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282 KB, 1000x997
>>25313927
Continue, please
>pic somewhat related
>>
File: download (13).jpg (7 KB, 296x140) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
7 KB, 296x140
>>25313927

>The moment you crossed into her field of view, her eyes widened, mouth working desperately to form words.
>"You!"
>"You!"
>"Me?"
>"Yeah, YOU!"
>"WHY ME?!"
>"Spongebob!", cried Pinkie, as she leapt into the air.

>"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"
>"I LIVE here. Why are YOU here, you don't even live anywhere around here, last I checked!"
>That's an easy one, Nonny! Limey wanted to find a job in Ponyville! Isn't that great!"
>"I thought you worked on a rock farm?!"

>At this, Limestone turned away. "I wanted to earn more money for the family. 's not like we've got much, and with our parents getting older, it's not like we've got anyone to fallback on."
>Her eyes had taken on a serious glint to them, as she spoke.
>"W-wait, why am I talking to you?! It's not like you'll understand a-anyways, stupid monkey-man."
>At this, you crouch down and whisper to her, "Does the little foal need more discipline~?"

>As it turns out, Limestone does a very good impression of a Red Delicious apple.

>Your threat was hollow, you had no intention of ACTUALLY spanking her.
>Still, that didn't stop you from laughing at her reaction.
>>
>>25314070

>Once your sides had reentered the atmosphere, you stood back up.
>"I'm heading off to the market. Take care, Pinkie, don't drive any ponies crazy.
>You turn to go.
>"Oh, and Lime Ricky?"
>"Be good."

>As you head into the market, a thought crosses your mind.
>What the fuck kind of nickname is Lime Rickey?!
>Sure, you wanted to mess with her, but you'll have to do better than that.
>Sour Lime?
>Stoner?
>Limerocky Road?

>You'll have to work on it.
>The marketplace is packed with ponies getting their wares and supplies for the upcoming week.
>Vegetables, Fruits, Nuts, and Berries of all sorts are being sold at a furious rate.
>You fill your bag with your necessary supplies and pay the respective merchants.
>>
>>25314180

Alright, give me an hour or so, I gotta do something important. I'll be back with more green.
>>
>>25314192
will be waiting
>>
>>25314192
Will wait.
Like it so far.
>>
File: image.jpg (354 KB, 1280x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354 KB, 1280x950
>>25314192
Come back soon, writefriend
>>
>>25314192
Give me the story boss.
>>
>>25314192
Godspeed, you beautiful bastard.
>>
>>25314180

>By the time you finished your shopping, the sun had reached it's zenith, high above the denizens of Ponyville.
>And it was fucking hot.

>Considering how the park was so close by, you decided that a picnic wouldn't be a bad idea, after all, you had most the necessary supplies, sans a blanket, or drinks, or a picnic basket for that matter.
>Sitting beneath a large oak, you pull out a carrot and begin absentmindedly munching on it while watching the ponies go through the park.

>Full of carrots, and feeling warm, you rest beneath the great tree, as you begin to drift off to sleep.
>You feel strangely like a certain rabbit you know...
>>
>>25314722

>You were just in Ponyville's park.
>This, however, looks like...Sugarcube Corner.
>Except there are no patrons, and it doesn't look like the Cakes are in at the moment.
>Hell, It doesn't look like anyone's in right now.
>You move to the exit, but the knob won't turn.
>Now that you look outside, there's nothing but Inky blackness.
>This isn't your average, everyday darkness.
>This is...advanced darkness.

>You throw your shoulder against the door, digging in your heels against the wood floor.
>For your efforts, you are rewarded with a sore shoulder.
>Well, if you can't get out that way, maybe there's another exit somewhere nearby.
>Maybe a fire exit?

>You venture deeper into the pastry shop. You're not sure why, but you get the feeling that there's bad juju in here.
>Makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end.
>Behind the counter are the stairs that lead upward to your left, and the kitchen the Cakes use for making...well...cakes,
>The light in the kitchen is off, and you don't think there'd be an exit in there anyways.

>Nowhere to go but up.
>You reach the top of the stairs quickly. You can see what must be the rooms for the Cake's, Pinkie, and the twins, but further inspection shows a slim sliver of light shining from behind one door you'd failed to notice.

>Making your way down the hall, you hear a sound that gets your jimmies primed to rustle.
>Moaning.
>Lustful, Wantful moaning, the type that makes men weak at the knees and hard in the wang.
>You approach cautiously, careful not to alert your mysterious moaner to your prescence. You push the door open just a little bit more, almost imperceptibly so, and press your eye to the crack.
>And what you see makes your blood run cold.
>>
File: Ponk.png (146 KB, 555x575) Image search: [Google]
Ponk.png
146 KB, 555x575
>>25314908
>>
>>25314908

>Just within your line of sight was Limestone, sitting on a bed, covered in scratches and whipmarks. Her flank was beet red and her stomach was covered in red welts, some of which bled freely.
>Perhaps most disturbing of all to you, however, was the look of sheer pleasure that she had on her face, or maybe the fact that in her right forehoof was a cat o' ninetails, adorned with spikes and hooks, presumably for...
>Oh mercy.

>She brought her hoof in front of her, before whipping herself on her back. Her screams of pleasure echoed through the building, as her back arched and spasmed.
>She did this four more times in quick succesion, each time harder than the last.
>"A-anon, I've been bad, I need discipline."
>She screamed your name out one last time before collapsing to the mattress, bloody and raw.

>The entire lower half was soaked.

>Unable to watch this scene any longer, you turn to leave, but step on a squeaky floorboard.
>You turn back to make sure that Limestone didn't hear.
>Engrossed in her fantasies, your misstep goes thankfully unnoticed.
>"Goddamn shitty pony engineering," you curse to yourself.
>THAT did not go unnoticed.
>>
>>25315000
Cool, trips.

>Oh shit.
>Oshitoshitoshitoshitoshitoshitakeoshit
>"Anon, is that you?"
>You can hear her hoof steps approach the door.
>No sense in stealth now. You haul ass to the stairs, and take them three at a time.
>If she'd do that to herself, who knows what fucked up plans she'd have in store for you?
>You'd paddled her ass, so she'd probably paddle yours too. With a paddleboard embedded with nails...

>Just the thought make you move faster. You can hear her following you down the stairs as you reach the landing, albeit at a slower pace.
>"Anon, please, I need you...."

>GOTTAGOFAST.jpeg
>You hoof it to the front door, and taking a running start, plant both your feet into the middle of the door.
>No dice. It holds firm.

>You slam yourself into the door as hard as you can, shoulder be damned.
>You weren't getting shishkabobbed if you could help it.
>From the corner of your eye, you can see Limestone, and her marks.
>Like a frantic animal you pound on the door.
>"HHHEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!", you scream as she descends upon you.
>"Anon, I need discipline."
>"WE need Discipline."

>Your screams die on your lips as everything fades to black.

>Under the great oak tree, nestled snugly in the middle of the Ponyville Public Park, lay solitary human wearing a green mask adorned with a question mark.
>And, at that very moment, on that particularly humid Sun-day, he let loose the most ungodly, most feminine, most ear piercing shriek that the little town had ever heard.
>They would remember it as Broken Sunday, as every last glass within a 500ft radius spontaneously exploded from its sheer power.
>>
File: 1431824869644.jpg (21 KB, 203x200) Image search: [Google]
1431824869644.jpg
21 KB, 203x200
>>25315118

Alright, I'll post more tomorrow, if this thread's still alive. I have no idea where this is going, but by John, it's gonna get there.

Writefriendo out.

*pic previously related*
>>
>>25313584

Sounds like a delightful premise.
>>
File: Likey.jpg (59 KB, 625x595) Image search: [Google]
Likey.jpg
59 KB, 625x595
>>25315133
Lovin your story so far. Keep it up glorious writefriend.
>>
>Page 10
That simply won't do.
>>
one more for the road.
>>
>>25315118
thanks friend
>>
>>25307566
Pinkie did not understand that I wanna take out her for a date not you
>>
Dear lord my sides.
>>
>>25315118
>Not even the shit that made Nightmare Moon could compete with this
>>
I'm enjoying the story, but why do you put arrows when Anon talks?
>>
ill sure be lurkin for this story
>>25317361
dun be that kind of person
>>
>>
File: sniff.gif (981 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
sniff.gif
981 KB, 320x240
>>25307566
"What did you say crap face?!"
>Limestone and Pinkie turn to face you.
>Limestone moves her sister out of the way and stomps toward you while staring daggers into your eyes.
>"I said you're a STUPID MONKEY!'
>You grit your teeth and stomp toward her as well.
"I'm not a monkey, you STUPID DONKEY!"
>"Don't call me a donkey you HAIRLESS FREAK!"
"Watch it, JERK!"
>"Shut up, IDIOT!"
"MORON!"
>"SCAB EATER!"
"BUTT SNIFFER!"
>"PUS LICKER!"
"FART SMELLER!"
>>
>>25317825
>and then they fucked.bmp.jpg.png.gif.7z.rar.tar.bat.exe
>>
>>25317825
>>25317967
Two Years Later:
>Anon and Marble Pie are happily married
>Every night, insulting ells and moans can be heard from their bedroom
>The next morning, they are covered with fresh marks
>Bruises, bites, hickies
>They stare at each other like they hate each other
>No one has ever seen a happier marriage
>>
>>25317991
>Marble Pie
You mean Limestone?
>>
>>25317825
>"YOU HARVEST ROCKS LIKE A DIAMOND DOG!"
>>
>>25315118
I'm eagerly awaiting your return friend.
>>
Holder's
>>
File: 1427717595018.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1427717595018.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>>25318263
>>
File: 1424272607754.jpg (108 KB, 854x770) Image search: [Google]
1424272607754.jpg
108 KB, 854x770
>>25318357

Well, considering how this thread is still alive (although it is kind of a mystery), I guess you guys want more.

Still don't know where this is going.

Still gonna get there.

Let's continue, shall we?
>>
>>25319625
YES! THE GREEN RETURNS!
>>
File: 1432701971987.gif (473 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
1432701971987.gif
473 KB, 500x200
>>25319625

>You jolt awake, covered in sweat and shaking like a twig in a thunderstorm. Gazing around you, you notice that everyone in the general vicinity of the tree is looking at you like you'd morphed into Discord.
>You also note that to your left, a large pair of sky blue eyes are gazing into your own.
>For the second time today, you scream like a little filly, heart pounding like you'd run a hundred miles.

>"Hiya, Nonny! Are you doing throat exercises *GASP* I LOVE DOING THROAT EXERCISES! ONE TIME, ME AND FLUTTERSHY WERE DOING THEM WITH A BUNCH OF COLTS, EXCEPT THEY SAID THAT A BETTER WAY TO DO THEM WAS WITH-"
>"PINKIE! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!", you yell in anger.
>At this, Ponka's hair deflates a bit, as she meekly squeaks "Limestone r-reconsidered about the d-date. She wants to meet you a Su-Sugarcube corner...."

>Her cerulean eyes fill with tears as she speaks.
>"Aw jeez, Pinko, I didn't mean it.I- uh, had a bad dream involving a certain mare, and I-"
"Well, Nonny, why didn't you say so?! The best thing to your mind off that nasty-wasty dream is a date~!"
>She grabs you by the hand and in two shakes and a shimmy, she teleports you to Sugarcube Corner, using her Penka magic.
>You still don't understand it.
>But you've got bigger problems right now.
>Limestone's just inside.
>>
File: 1439678532013.png (141 KB, 668x680) Image search: [Google]
1439678532013.png
141 KB, 668x680
>>25319745

>she teleports you to Sugarcube Corner, using her Penka magic

Story is still good. Keep going please.
>>
File: 1441600221259.png (75 KB, 642x495) Image search: [Google]
1441600221259.png
75 KB, 642x495
>>25319745

>"Don't just stand there, Nonny, go inside!"
>Pinky nudges you with her hoof.
>Still dazed from the jump, you stumble inside.
>Best to face your demons then run from them.

>Limestone sat at one of the table near a window.
>You note, with no lack of joy, that her coat is clean and free of any lash marks.
>Taking a seat across from her, you look into her eyes.

>Still looks kinda pissy.
>Then again, she always looked like that.
>"Sooo," you venture cautiously," have you come here often."
>Smooth.
>"I live on a rock farm dummy, miles away from Ponyville. What do you think, asshat?"

>Fair enough, it was a stupid question.

>"How is life on a rock farm, anyhow?" you try again, hoping to engage her.
>"Boring and gray."
>"How's your family?"
>"Boring and gray."
>"What do you do for fun?"
>"Count rocks."

>"You know what, why don't you tell me about yourself?"
>"Why should I? You're the one that wanted to meet me here!"
>"Bullshit! Pinkie told me you accepted the date!"
>"SHE TOLD ME THE SAME THING!"

>Suddenly the pieces fall into place.
>Pinky tricked both of you into coming to Sugarcube corner in the hopes it might blossom into a date.
>Realization dawns upon Limestone's face two seconds later, but before she can get up to rip her sister a new, structurally superfluous behind, you silence her, and motion for her to come near.

>As she leans in, you whisper, "Wanna get revenge?"
>A malevolent smile breaks across Limestone's face.
>>
>>25319903
inb4 Pinkie is aware of their plan but goes along with it anyway
>>
>>25319903

>You and Limestone walk out of the store together, taking great care to make sure Pinkie sees the two of you.
>Raising your hand in thanks, you wave goodbye to Pinkie, saying "thanks Pinkie, me and Limestone are gonna get out of here, maybe go see a movie."
>Complete and utter bullshit, but it fooled Pinkie, and that's all that really mattered.

>Heading back to your place, you and Limestone hash out the details.
>You can't help but admire how evil she is.
>Not that you particularly care for it. But Limey turned it into an art.
>You gather your instruments of war for from the art and hardware stores on the outskirts of town.
>10 gallons of red paint
>1 long, black tarp
>1 giant, extra strength rubber band.
>A box of heavy duty nail
>A hammer

>Last on your list is a pie, and a bottle of heavy duty laxatives.
>This was going to be fun.
>>
>>25319625
>>25319745
>>25319903
>>25320022

yes write-senpai
>>
>>25320022
Mmmm Limey and Nonny get revenge on Ponk. Me rikey.
>>
File: 1349210570215.png (532 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1349210570215.png
532 KB, 1024x768
>>25320022

>Sugarcube Corner closes at 8pm every night. >You know this, as when came to Equestria, you spent most of your time there, eating cupcakes and feeling sorry for yourself.
>Normally, and by this, you mean if you ever had to break into a place, you'd smash the lock, get in and get out.

>But you need stealth. Luckily, you have Limestone with you, and Pinkie made the mistake of giving her a spare key.
>Fool.
>Her charity would be her undoing this night.
>Unlocking the backdoor, you creep in through the kitchen, and gaze around.
>Must've closed early tonight.
>It's only 9 and everything was cleaned up.
>Creeping up the stairs, you two gaze around the long hallway.
>To the left is the Cakes bedroom, with the door currently closed.
>Packing a strip of tarp under the door so as to keep the sound at a minimum should prevent them from hearing the evil being wrought outside their door.
> Directly across from them is the nursery for the Twins. You stuff another piece of tarp under their doorway.
>Sleep sweetly, little ones.
>Only dreams now.

>All the way down the hall is Poonka's room.
>You can tell from the cotton candy colored door.
>It isn't that hard.

>You roll out the rest of the tarp, while Limestone gently nails the rubber band to both sides of Pinkie's door, near the bottom.
>The tarp extends from the rubber band to the beginning of the stairs, where the tarp ends. You make sure that the tarp doesn't extend to the top of the stairs, otherwise someone might get hurt.
>You want to teach Ponk, a lesson not kill her.
>That honor you'll reserve for the copious amounts of sugar she consumes on a daily basis.
>>
File: Dis gonna be gud.png (384 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dis gonna be gud.png
384 KB, 1280x720
>>25320268
>>
>>25320268
Evil boner activated.
>>
File: 1430489226091.jpg (16 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
1430489226091.jpg
16 KB, 443x332
>>25320268

>Lastly, you smear the tarp with all the red paint you can.
>10 Gallons might be overkill, but it makes the layer nice and goopy.

>Everything is set now for the plan.
>Running to the door, you open Pinkie's door and walk in.
>There she is, sleeping like a wee filly with her alligator, Gummy.
>Freaky little thing, he is.

>You lean in slowly.
>You wish to savor this moment.
>"Pinky~"
>"Hmm? Nonny? Is that you?"
>"Yes. I have something to confess."
>"What is it, Nonny?"
>"You know how I took care of Gummy for a week, and you made me Pinky Promise to take him to the pet park every other day? "
>"I lied. I only took Saturday."
>Tiem2Goh.png
>Pinkie erupts from the bed, chasing after you.
>You hop over the band, out into the hallway, and take off down the hall.
>"YOU WHAT ANON!?"
>Failiing to notice the band, Pinky trips, and lands face down into the goop.
Paint splashes EVERYWHERE, the ceiling, the walls, the door,
>Pinkie covered in it from muzzle to underbelly.
>She slid for a good ten feet before coming to rest near Limestone, who was at the top of the steps.

>You absolutely lose it.
>You can feel your sides ascending to Valhalla as you laugh at Pinkie.
>Limestone is fairing any better as she points her hoof at the prone pone.
>Regaining her composure, she moves slowly towards her sister, and with all the smugness she can muster up, says "THAT is what you get for trying to set me up with Bobo, the hairless baboon."
>>
File: really.png (39 KB, 359x297) Image search: [Google]
really.png
39 KB, 359x297
>>25320417
>>
>>25320417

>wut.jpeg
>"I thought we were a team, Limestone, what the hell gives?"
>She gives you a disgusted once over.
>"You and me, Anon? Please! I just wanted to see my sister get what she so richly deserved~"
>"I did too, but I thought-"

>"YOU THOUGHT WRONG, ANON. NOW CLEAN UP THIS MESS AND THE SUPPLIES. I WANT TO GO TO BED."
>You can feel something rise in you.
>"Looks like Pinkie isn't only one getting something they RICHLY deserve, tonight.

>You move towards Limestone, as she begins to move away.
>"Anon, what the hell are you-"
>"Punishing a very, VERY naughty pony."
>"Get your hands off me you damn dirty-"

>You silence her with a strip of tarp taken from under the Cake's doorway.
>You couldn't care less if they heard or not.
>No one calls Anon a baboon and gets away with it.
>>
File: 1433458257094.png (240 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1433458257094.png
240 KB, 640x360
>>25320521

Writefriendo here, gotta go to class. I'll continue if this is still here, and if anyone still cares. I don't if I'll extend it very far beyond this point, but again, if anyone cares enough, I'll do it.

Lemme know what you wanna do, and what you guys think so far. I'm making this up as I go along.

Writefriendo out.
>>
>>25320417
>You can feel your sides ascending to Valhalla as you laugh at Pinkie.

I have never laughed and clapped at a line of greentext before. Well done sir!

This green is going very well, and you can't stop on a cliffhanger like that. I insist you create pastebin and continue.
>>
>>25320641
Why are we getting good green now? First it was EqG Sweetie wants Anon's dick, but he doesn't want to meet Chris Handsome, and now this.
>>
>>25320729
You're asking a very drunk Britbong an inane question.

There has always been good green, you just let yourself read shit.
>>
Writefriendo here once more. I have ideas for more green, and no pastebin. if you guys wanna put this in the AiE threads, it doesn't really matter to me. Once this thread keels over, it probably'll stay ded, in which case, I wanna write a good one shot type deal.

In lighter news, expect lewd pony. Lots of it.
>>
>>25321475
Please make a pastebin, and a name?

I dub thee PrankAnon
>>
>>25321475

Also, I didn't lie about the flutter rape type stuff. Take that as you may.
>>
File: gollum.gif (1010 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
gollum.gif
1010 KB, 500x210
>>25307566
>STUPID monkey friend!
>>
>>25320560
The best green I've read in a while
>>
>>25322000
Those trips deserve a vocaroo.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0cEEFixNVpV
>>
>>25320521

>Grabbing the gray mare, you go down the stairs, back through the kitchen and out through the door.
>You were sorry for leaving Pinkie like that, you'd at least planned to help clean the disaster area.
>She might've pulled a bitch move, but you still considered her a friend.
>Don't know if she can say the same though, now.

>"Where the hell are we going?!"
>"Back to my place. You still haven't learned your lesson."
>"WHAT LESSON, DR.MUDFORBRAINS?!"
>You sigh.
>"That my name is Anonymous, and I despite being possibly descended from primates, am a human."
>"I DON'T CARE IF CELESTIA HERSELF HUMPED A MAGICAL FLYING APE, YOU ARE A REPULSIVE WASTE OF SPACE AND I'D NEVER EVEN CONSIDER WASTING MY TIME WITH YOU."
>"We pulled a prank on Pinkie not two minutes ago. You've already wasted time with me, princess."
>All that escapes her mouth is a feral growl.
>The rest of the trip is spent on her struggling on your shoulder.
>A fruitless endeavour, to say the least.

>At last you reach your small home.
>Opening the door, you walk inside, and lock it behind you.
>Then, and only then, do you set the mare down.
>>
File: 3vbvl2.jpg (22 KB, 310x295) Image search: [Google]
3vbvl2.jpg
22 KB, 310x295
>>25322574
Go on.....
>>
>>25322574

Dubs decides name.

>You kneel down, so you can get eye to eye with your feisty companion.
>"Look, I don't like you, and I can guess that you don't like me - "
>"DAMN STRAIGHT!"
>"So, instead of punishing you, I'll give you a choice. You can either apologize to me now..."
>You upstairs and get your belt.
>You feel a strange sense of deja vu as you grasp it.
>Going back down stairs, you come back to Limestone.
>"Or, you can apologize to me later."
>"GO HANG YOURSELF WITH YOUR DRIED OUT UMBILICAL CORD!"
>"Later, it is then.
>Grabbing her under her belly, you go to your tool closet, and grab a roll of duct tape.
>Taping her hooves to the coffee table in the living room is no easy feat.
>She's been squirming and cursing at you the whole time, and while you're no stranger to either, some of what she says turns your stomach sideways.
>"I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR TEETH, ONCE I BUCK 'EM DOWN YOUR WINDPIPE!"
>"I HOPE YOU HAVE DREAMS OF YOUR FATHER ASSRAPING YOU EVERY TIME YOU GO TO SLEEP, YOU SICK MONSTER!
>"MAY NIGHTMARE MOON HERSELF FEAST UPON YOUR ENTRAILS AS SHE USES YOUR SKULL AND SPINE AS A BUTTPLUG!!!!"

>Jesus, she needs counseling.
>>
>>25320022.
>>10 gallons of red paint
>>1 long, black tarp
>>1 giant, extra strength rubber band.
>>A box of heavy duty nail
>>A hammer
>>Last on your list is a pie, and a bottle of heavy duty laxatives.
>>This was going to be fun.
Kenan is that you?
>>
>anon overhears, takes out gun, shoots limestone
>this really does solve all my problems
>>
>>25312245
rekt
>>
>>25322723

>At last, the deed is done, and she is spread eagle on the coffee table.
>With her stomach pressed against the coffee table, her flank and nether regions are exposed.
>You grab your belt, and bend it in two.
>Holding the makeshift whip, you approach her from behind.

>"Last chance, buttercup. I really don't want to have to do this, but you need to learn respect."
>Her response is resounding, passionate FU.
>Well, let it never be said you did not offer mercy.
>You draw back your hand and, striking with the hard leather, you whack her flank.
>Her yelp of suprise is short and sweet.
>You pull back again, and again, and again.
>Her cries are becoming softer, and more...seductive, it seems.
>The more red welts appear, the more she wants.

>You beat her to a mess.
>There is marejuice everywhere, the carpet, the coffee table, the curtains.
>The sweet stench soaked into everything the liquid touched.
>>
>>25322827
L-lewd~
If dubs then you shall henceforth be known as beltanon
>>
>>25313203
>about to finally get back at limestone
>turns fic into spanking fetish clopfic
>>
>>25322895

That's how this green started. What did you really expect?
>>
>>25322723

Rolling for Nigger.
>>
File: Hot Damn.gif (533 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Hot Damn.gif
533 KB, 500x281
>>25322827
After being at the end of a belt for many years, never once did I ever think a beating could be considered lewd.
>>
>>25322827
Love this so much! Please tell me he leaves her tied up.
If dubs, I beseech thee PunisherAnon
>>
>>25322933

Victory. OP's writefag name is now Nigger.
>>
>>25322933
>>25323002

Writefrind, you don't really have to call yourself nigger. Please come back. :^(
>>
File: 1389572984558.jpg (337 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1389572984558.jpg
337 KB, 600x600
>>25322944
>>25322933
Double Nigger
>>
File: 1394418864844.jpg (178 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1394418864844.jpg
178 KB, 460x460
>>25323700
Triple Nigger
>>
File: 1387767517315.jpg (84 KB, 552x530) Image search: [Google]
1387767517315.jpg
84 KB, 552x530
>>25323799
Quadruple Nigger!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>25322933
>>25323700
>>25323799
>>25323863
Dodeca-Nigger!
>>
>>25323431

Nah, I was eating, friendo, sorry for the small hiatus.
>>
>>25324218

>TrippleNiggerAnon

Yus
>>
>>25322827

>You fared no better than your surroundings. With every swing of your arm, she sent tsunami wave after tsunami wave on the Japan of your body.
>Which is to say that every time you whipped her, she sprayed you with her Hidden Valley Ranch.

>Your arm was exhausted and your shoulder was absolutely wrecked.
>Her own backside was covered in welts and red marks.
>You'd spared no inch on her, whipping until you were giving her love pats on the bum.
>What was even worse was the fact that she'd had the nerve to beg you for more.

>Though she could not move her body, she could turn her head.
>And the half-lidded gaze she sent your way was less frightened or hurt than you'd expected.
>At this point, you were just gonna go to bed.
>No use in beating a horse.
>Especially one that won't learn.

>As you go up the stairs to your bedroom, you hear a voice call out behind you.
>"H-hey, you can't leave me here!"
"Can, and will. See you in the morning, SourGrapes."
>"WHAT'D YOU CALL ME!?"
>Her fury fell on deaf ears as you closed the door to your bedroom.
>Lying down on the bed, you quickly fall asleep.

>Maybe she'll be less of an ass in the morning...
>Yeah...right...
>>
>>25324335
>>Which is to say that every time you whipped her, she sprayed you with her Hidden Valley Ranch.
This is simultaneously hilarious and disgusting.
>>
>>25324335

O.K. Dubs or 5 gives me a new name, cause this one kinda stinks.

SupaNigga might be kind of cool though.

>You are Anon.
>And you've just been awakened by a bright orb which, as far as you can tell, is most certainly NOT the sun.
>Straining your eyes, you can tell you're in your living room.
>Old Grumpy should still be strapped to the coffee table, but to your surprise, she isn't.
>The bindings which held her down have been torn.

>Shit.

>Your belt is also gone.

>Double Shit.

>Aaaannnnddd you're strapped to a chair.

>Fucking hell.

>"Are you awake yet, sleeping beauty?", a grating voice calls to you.
>You could tell who that was any day.
>Take a wild guess, kids.

>No, it's not your friendly neighborhood Spiderman.
>It's not butter, either.

>Limestone stands before you, holding your roll of duct tape in front of you.
>"You sneaky, lowdown, little-"

>*TH-WACK!"

>Your head is spinning, but one thing is clear.
>You just got bitch smacked by a pastel pony.
>>
>>25324535
Apetit
>>
>>25324535
>new name stinks
>stinks
>nigger
kek

Your name is "Toby"
>>
>>25324535
Rolling for reggiN
>>
File: twilight sparkle.png (135 KB, 900x770) Image search: [Google]
twilight sparkle.png
135 KB, 900x770
>>25324535
Shit just got real.
>>
>>25324799
Oh shit nigga
>>
File: blinkie_pie_sketch.jpg (110 KB, 507x548) Image search: [Google]
blinkie_pie_sketch.jpg
110 KB, 507x548
>>25312245
>You think I'm pretty?
>>
>>25324535
you start making this shit edgy im leaving
>>
>>25325687
>"HEY! HEY EVERYONE, LOOK AT ME! I'M NOT ENJOYING THIS STORY!"
Thanks for updating your blog, Joshua. Couldn't have finished the story without knowing of your departure.
The mystery was scraping at the inside of my skull.

>Stop liking what I don't like.
>>
>>25325759
Are you retarded?

Can you not read?
>>
>>25325687

>Edgy
>Lewd

Learn to tell the difference, friend.
>>
>>25326177
>you start making this shit edgy im leaving
heres the key phrase for you
>start making this
as in
>if you make it edgy
faggot
>>
>>25326194

Lemme ax a question: has it been edgy?

No.

What makes you think it might get so close to the edge that you'd have warn the writefriend?

if anything, you're the Peter puffer here, m8.

Shut up and enjoy the green, nuthuffer.
>>
>>25326247
>What makes you think it might get so close to the edge that you'd have warn the writefriend?
>woken up strapped to a chair
>by a cunt with seemingly psychopathic tendancies
>getting hit for speaking
all points to incoming edge/torture scene

seen it before
will no doubt see it again
>>
Page ten? Never that.
>>
>>25326300

Much better.

>Your face is sore from where she struck you.
>You can tell you're going to a have a large bruise on your face in the morning.
>Testing your restraints, you try to snap the bonds which hold you back.
>Unlike you, however, Limestone appears to have made sure her captive was good and snug.
>Which brings to mind the question...
>"How the hell did you break free?"

>Limestone, who had been watching you, cracked a small grin.
>"Anon, I live on a rock farm. With two aging parents. And a sister who is practically useless. And another who is practically a rock herself."
>"Just who do you think it was that did the heavy lifting around the farm?"
>Her smile widens sinisterly.

>Welp, you're boned.

>She moves to you swiftly and quietly.
>Now you can see how your ass got captured.
>You weren't exactly a heavy sleeper, but Limestone, apparently was a fucking ninja.
>This must be where Pinkie got it from.
>Holyshititallmakesense.bmp

>"Anonymous. You have tormented me, teased me, annoyed me, threatened me with punishment, beat me, AND attempted to discipline me."
>"Yes."
>"So now..."
>Oh fuck.
>"I'm going..."
>Please save me, merciful GabeN...
>"To get...."
>Boy, she speaks slow.
>"My..."
>Speed it up faggot, I'm losing my interest.
>"REVENGE...."
>>
File: edgyedgy.png (2 MB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
edgyedgy.png
2 MB, 1280x1440
>>25325687
>>25326300

>>25327882
Anticipation building.
>>
>>25327882

>She reaches onto the coffee table and takes out a bit of cloth from its surface.
>Using her hoofs and mouth, she ties it over your eyes.
>You gonna die.
>You always thought something stupid might kill you.
>But you figured you'd drink yourself to death, or something like that.

>What a way to go. Death by pony torture.

>You brace yourself, taking special care to clench your jaw in case she chooses to sock you again.
>Won't be long now.
>I'm coming, Grammy Incognita...

>A warm pair of lips roughly smashes against your own, as something soft and foreign assaults your tongue.
>Hooves wrap around your neck and hang on for dear life, as a wide set of hips grind against your own.

>Holy Mary Mother of Joseph, did Limestone just start frenching you?
>She redoubles her efforts as if to confirm your suspicions.
>The grinding motion of her hips, combined with her sweet taste is driving your mind wild.

>Breathlessly, she pulls back and whispers, "You've been a bad boy, Anon~..."
>Her voice lowers even further.
>"And you must be punished~."

>Sweet Crunchy Moses.
>You aren't gonna be getting any sleep tonight.
>>
>>25327958
Wooo still goin'!
>>
>>25327958
And then she's kissing you out of blue, what a twist indeed.
>>
>>25327968

>You are Anonymous, last time you checked.
>And you didn't get any sleep last night.
>You are currently snuggled up to a certain mare who, after frenching you for good 3 minutes, proceeded to rip off your clothes, and demand you "get up in these grits and give me the gristle."
>Her words, not yours.

>Where the fuck did that come from?

>After she freed you, you two made your way upstairs, where, you did the horizontal pony pokey 'til Celestia's sun poked over the horizon.
>You're damn exhausted.
>And you're very confused.

>Are you two a thing now, or was this some kind of twisty booty call?
>Are you a ponyfucker now?
>Why are you covered in latex?

>Fuck it. This shit can wait for later.
>Your rubber clad ass squeaks as you snuggle closer to Limestone and go back to sleep.

>Your name is Anonymous, and you just had sex.
>>
File: 1440361958249.png (19 KB, 509x411) Image search: [Google]
1440361958249.png
19 KB, 509x411
>>25328019

Writefriendo here. At this point, I see there are two options.

!) Leave this here, and have this be the end of the story.

Personally, I like this option. Beyond this, it'll devolve into a FR type thing, with shenanigans, and cameos. Not a pain in the ass to write, but it'll probably turn into general, which will die, and I really don't want that.

2) Epilogue

Not opposed to this. Maybe I could write a better ending. Still, the original one isn't so bad. Anon is still kind of a dick, Limestone is still psychotic, and no one is out of character just to fit a cozy ending. Good ending in my books.

Secret Option 3) Fuck it all and turn it into Limestone hounding after Anon's D. I could do this, we could get more writefriends, and make it as regular a thing as possible. I do have a few ideas, and maybe, juuuussst maybe we could get something rolling.

Extra Sooper Secret Option 4) "Shut up and write, Writefriend! We want more green!!"

Lemme know what ya wanna do.
>>
>>25328067
Yes.
>>
File: 1445634114130.jpg (5 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1445634114130.jpg
5 KB, 126x126
>>25313135
>>
3 ...i think
idk my dick wants that one though and hes only steered me wrong like 12-15 times
>>
>>25328067

I want to see Limestone's clumsy attempts at courting Anon, her unrepentant attitude when she makes a mess of things and her subsequent punishment.

The more tsun the better
>>
>>25328067
The secret option is the only way to appease us
>>
>>25328067
First option.
>>
>>25328067
Option 2. We need to find out what happened to Pinkie.
>>
>>25328074
>>25328397
>>25328447
>>25328459

Option 3 is winnar
>>
File: image.png (237 KB, 400x555) Image search: [Google]
image.png
237 KB, 400x555
>>25328067

General consensus is that you guys want option three. Let's see how far this trainwreck can keep sliding, shall we?

Next stop. Flutterrape General.
>>
File: tumblr_no951rCd7V1upcdkbo1_500.gif (674 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no951rCd7V1upcdkbo1_500.gif
674 KB, 500x277
>>25329533

Also, not opposed to you guys shouting out ideas and stuff.

Do not worry, gentle lurkers. The fate of Ponks is one you shall know in the fullness of time.
>>
File: 51651126.gif (31 KB, 417x290) Image search: [Google]
51651126.gif
31 KB, 417x290
>>25329567
Cool.
>>
>>25328067
Would like an epilogue
>>
>>25312927
They work for the mercenary. The masked mare.
>>
Fucking do it you nigger
>>
>Not dead yet, just got out of classes and working on some homework that's due in 57 minutes.

Your green shall come in time, friends.
>>
>>25331930
cant wait
>>
File: 1428621046530.jpg (34 KB, 214x268) Image search: [Google]
1428621046530.jpg
34 KB, 214x268
>>25331930
You'll always be triple nigger to me.
>>
>>25309159
We're not apes, but great apes. Completely different groups.
>>
bumping for writer coming back
>>
>>25332091
gr8 ape m8 r8 8/8
>>
r
>>
>>25320729
>EqG Sweetie wants Anon's dick, but he doesn't want to meet Chris Handsome
M8, do you have the pastebin for that green?
>>
File: 1439756885200.gif (919 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
1439756885200.gif
919 KB, 264x320
>Awaiting for reggiN's return.
>>
File: always read the bloodstain.webm (3 MB, 900x488) Image search: [Google]
always read the bloodstain.webm
3 MB, 900x488
>>
>>25334197
That's some hardcore sex.
>>
>>25334197
What movie is this?
>>
>>25334290
No idea.
>>
File: All points into Charisma.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
All points into Charisma.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: Alpha Protocol.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Protocol.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>25331930
Need some more green
>>
File: 4chan..gif (2 MB, 299x173) Image search: [Google]
4chan..gif
2 MB, 299x173
>>
>>25334290
>>25334476

Movies called Idle Hands I believe.
>>
>>25337394
Thanks
>>
>>25337230
Fucking saved
>>
Did reggiN died?
>>
>>25338669
Yes
>>
>>25338669
He indeed did dieded.
>>
bump for green
>>
>>
Boop
>>
Not dead. the last few days have enough a real biznatch.
>>
How do I bump stuff ?
>>
>>25340865

>Fastforward one week from "the incident" between you and Limestone.
>You are still Anonymous.
>But you might as well be Courage the cowardly human.
>Because, you'd been hiding from a mare who'd like nothing more than to jump your bones.
>And possibly jump ON them.

>After that night of passion, you weren't exactly sure what to do.
>Sure, you did the nasty, but that didn't exactly translate to true love, in your estimation.
>Unfortunately, it did for Limey, and she did everything she could to show you.

>She'd toss gems at you while you were out and about Ponyville, causing no end of embarrassment and pain for you.
>She left death threats on your door, in the middle of the night, often painting them onto the wood.
>As recently as last night, she'd tossed a molotov cocktail through your window, burning your bedroom and ruining most of the upstairs of your house.

>You were currently quaking in your shoes.
>But it had to end sometime.

>So here you are, armed with a bouquet of roses and your wits (or lack thereof), standing at Sugarcube corner.
>May Neptune have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>25342916
got here just in time
>>
>>25342916

>Mustering your fortitude, you go to knock on the door, but it opens before you can rap on the wood.
>Pekka Pike greets you with an cheek splittlingly large smile, and an eardrum-pounding "HIYA NONNY!"

>You may die sooner than you think.

>"H-hi Pinkie...is, erm, Limestone, around?
>"Yep! She's just upstairs in her room! Just go on in, Love Boulder~"
>Her eyebrows waggle at that last part.

>Shit.

>You walk in and up the stairs.
>No point in wasting time, right?

>Wait a tic. Where was Limestone's room?

>"Silly Non-non, Limey shares a room with me!"
>She leans in conspiratorially
>"But don't worry, I won't intrude~", she says with a wink.

>Double Shit.

>You trek down to Ponk's room. Surprisingly, the area outside of her room is devoid of paint.
>You half expected to see the hall coated in red, but Pinkie must've cleaned there.
>Gotta remember to apologize.
>If you still have a jaw to speak with.

>The door is cracked slightly ajar.
>Odd.
>Inside, you can hear a loud thwacking noise.
>Like rubber hitting leather.

>No chickening out now. This must end.
>You push open the door to find...
>>
File: 1440281994040.gif (559 KB, 300x166) Image search: [Google]
1440281994040.gif
559 KB, 300x166
>>25343051
>to find...
>>
>>25343051
I'm at half mast. You can't leave me like you reverse nigger!
>>
File: intence.gif (162 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
intence.gif
162 KB, 500x277
>>25343051
It's coming!
>>
File: 1396575236172.gif (1 MB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
1396575236172.gif
1 MB, 260x187
>>25343051
this does not seem safe
>>
>>25343051

>...Limestone sitting on her bed across from Pinkie's own, throwing a small rubber ball against the opposite wall.
>You release a breath you didn't realize you'd been holding, and step across the threshold.

>"Well, well, well. If it isn't the big bad fearsome human? Come for seconds~?"
>You gather your strength, and close the door behind you.

>"I like the way you think, human. Things might get...noisy~"

>"Alright, we gotta talk."

>"Fine. Say what you need to so we can start the fun, already!"

>"That's just it. I think it was a mistake."

>"What."

>"You're an interesting mare, but I don't know what to feel about you..."

>"Quit fucking around, Anon, you know EXACTLY what you were feeling."

>"I'm not a horsehumper, either."

>"HA! I was humping you, remember? I put your-"

>"SHUT UP ALREADY!"
>She quiets abruptly.
>"Now, look. I don't think it's gonna work out between us, O.K.? You got your problems, I got mine, and plus, I don't even think we're friends. Just...just stay away from me and my house.

>The bouquet is still in your hands.
>You thrust them to her.
>"I'm sorry for trying to...discipline you. I think I went too far somewhere along the lines, and you twisted my attempts at punishing you into some weird kind of kinky fetish...no offense, by the way."

>Limestone has yet to move.

>"I'm gonna go now. Maybe I'll see you around?"

>You turn to go.
>And that's when she tackles your ass.
>>
File: 1381109794765.png (338 KB, 539x523) Image search: [Google]
1381109794765.png
338 KB, 539x523
>>25344109
you dun goofed now anon

you stuck your dick in crazy

and tried to break up with crazy
>>
>>25344109
They're never gonna find his body...
>>
File: thereyougo.gif (2 MB, 383x576) Image search: [Google]
thereyougo.gif
2 MB, 383x576
>>25312245
>>
File: 1440912436815.jpg (16 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1440912436815.jpg
16 KB, 267x200
>>25344109

>You land on your arm and hear a sharp crack as pain flares along its length.
>Limestone is a few feet away, head facing downwards.

>"WHAT THE HELL, LIMESTONE!" you yell.
>"That's not fair."
>"Wha-?"
>"Y-you can't do that, Anon."
>"What the fuck are you talking about, Limey?"
>"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!"

>Her eyes, which were hidden to you, are brimming with tears.
>Her mouth is contorted, in a desperate, yet failing attempt to keep the sobs from erupting from her chest.

>"L-limestone?"

>"YOU DON'T GET IT, DO YOU?!"

>"Get what? You hate my guts. You've been tossing shit at me this entire week! I can't hold a conversation with you without it turning into goddamn title fight!"
>You struggle to your feet with your good arm.
>"Not to mention, I think you just broke my arm."
>You turn towards the door.
>"I understand well enough. You don't want to be around me. And I can't stand you. Now, let me leave, so we can get out of each others lives."

>"A-anon, I-."

>Her face contorts, as if trying to hold up the world on her back.

>"I-"

>Her red face burns an even brighter crimson as she struggles to get the words out.

>"Limestone, are you ok?"
>You're actually kind of concerned now.
>You don't want her to explode.
>That would be messy.
>Plus, Ponka Peek and the Keks might not forgive you if they had to pick bits and pieces of Limestone off of the ceiling.

>"I-"

>"I LOVE YOU, YOU STUPID HUMAN!"
>>
>>25345338

>She inhales deeply as oxygen rushes back into her lungs.

>You, on the other hand...
>Your heart just stopped beating.

>"What did you just say?"

>"I, Limestone, love you, Anon, the smelly monkey."

>"For how long-"

>"Since I first saw you."
>"Anon, I know I have my issues. It was hard to even speak to you when Pinkie first introduced me to you. I was so fucking nervous...I....I..."
>"A-and then I insulted you, and everything escalated, and...and...I'm sorry."

>You're fucking floored.
>Literally, you're on the ground right now.
>Mouth agape, you listen, as Limestone opens up.
>Time after time, she apologizes.
>For the insults.
>For the pain she's caused you.
>For daring to love you.

>She apologizes and apologizes, until she too sinks to the ground, and you both sit in silence.
>Hours seem to pass, but you don't move.

>Finally, inexplicably, you slowly move to her.
>You don't say anything, but you draw her into your good arm, and hold her as tightly as you can.
>Resting your chin on her head, you begin to apologize.
>Finally, when you too are spent, you simply pet her mane.

>As Celestia's sun dips in the sky, you slowly begin to drift off to sleep, with Limestone still curled in your lap.
>>
>>25345417
I want to find this sweeter but all I can think of is how much his broken arm must hurt.
>>
>>25345467
Same.
>>
File: 1430098573399.jpg (58 KB, 499x396) Image search: [Google]
1430098573399.jpg
58 KB, 499x396
>>25345467

I understand. In all honesty, I don't know why I did that. If you've got a broken arm, it's gonna hurt like a motherfucker, and you probably won't be going to sleep anytime soon.

Let's just chalk it up to the adrenaline, and go from there.

(Besides, this probably won't last very long anyways.)
>>
>>25345533
I've had a broken arm and even the slightest movement causes the sharpest of pains to shoot up your arm. It really fucking hurts man.
>>
>>25345533
Should've just had him land on that one spot on your elbow that sucks to accidentally put weight onto. Still love the story though.
>>
>>25345623

Never had one myself. Still, I'll keep that in mind when writefaggging in da future.
>>
LIVE
>>
>>25345417
Love this story! Limestone is adorable. Terrifying and adorable.
>>
>>25345417

>You are Anon.
>AND HOLY FUCKING SHIT DOES YOUR ARM HURT.

>All the adrenaline from earlier must've worn off while you were asleep.
>You look outside.

>Luna's moon hangs in the sky like a great white milky eye.
>You follow the moonlight to your lap, where a certain mare still lays resting.

>Even though, you're in a fuckton of pain (approx. 1,000 shit tons), you manage to smile.
>She's actually pretty cute when she's sleeping.

>For a semen demon. You chuckle to yourself.

>You lie there for a moment.

>Cat's outta the bag now. And in reality it makes sense, in a twisted way.

>Must be hard, being the only one providing for your family. Though your family back on Earth had been tight knit and moderately well off, you knew that being so young and having to provide must have taken its toll over the years.

>No time to make friends.

>No time to enjoy life.

>Just rocks.

>Limestone shifts in her sleep, and mumbles, "I doooo..."

>Fucking adorable.

>You feel a twinge in your heart.

>Oh shit.

>A warm blossoming feeling began to spread from your stomach, swirling upwards in to your chest and around your body like a wildfire.

>You might have a tiny crush on Limestone, now.

>Yes, now of all times.

>Jeez, your life is like a bad romance story.
>>
>>25347028

>It's a day later, and you finally got to the hospital.
>Nurse Redheart was all too curious to know how you managed to break your arm.

>You responded with what came first to your mind.

>You were whacking your one eyed window waxer a bit too hard and hit your arm on your desk.

>Crude, yes, but effective.

>Nurse Redheart did not ask any further questions. Beyond that, she was all too careful not to touch your hands.

>When you left, you made sure to pat her head.

>Hehehe.

>You're met outside by Limestone, who, after sleeping on you for about half a day and an entire night, is ready to get going.

>"Finally! You break your arm, and it takes you 3 hours to get out! I wanna get lunch already!"

>"You're the one who broke my arm, whorse!"

>"Well, if you weren't such a whiny little bitch, we could've fucked! 'Oh, I'm Anon! I don't want free pony poon! I want to go jack off to humans when I have a mare who wants to rut me!' Spare me your sob story!"

>"Suck my left nut, Linteater."

>"Bite my soft, pony plot, Analymous."

>"I love you, Limey."

>"Yeah, yeah, I know. Can we fuck now?"

>"I thought you wanted lunch?"

>"I thought I was hungry. Turns out I was horny. Let's go home and rut."

>"Fine."

>"Oh, and Anon?"

>"What?"

>"I love you too, my big, smelly human."

AND THEN THEY FUCKED.

THE END
>>
File: THREAD'SOVERMUTHATUCKAS.jpg (44 KB, 620x407) Image search: [Google]
THREAD'SOVERMUTHATUCKAS.jpg
44 KB, 620x407
>>25347163

This has been the longest, and only story I've ever written.

That's right.

I lied.

Not an actual Writefriend.

But this was fun. I liked the premise and writing this came easily. I never actually sat down or planned how it would go down, and alot of the ideas came from you guys. The result, it seems, was a very organic, flowing, and changing work. Ideas just came and went, and the characters changed with them. Not bad.

So thanks, for that.

If anyone cared enough about this that they actually kept up with the story, that's more than enough thanks for me. I wrote because I was interested, and as more people kept encouraging me, I grew more involved in the work. Granted, it's far from professional writefriend material, but we all had fun, and what person hates fun?

I say we let this thread die as it came. No generals. It was a good idea, and people enjoyed it, and that's all I care about. Let it die with the modicum of dignity it came into being with.

Note: There's still no pastebin. I can't say whether or not I want one, because I have no vested interest in whether this gets capped or not. Cap it if you want, take over the name if you want, this is your story, and I wrote for your enjoyment.

I think I'm done here. Won't stop writing, but unless something real good pops into my head before this thread dies, I think this'll be it for the story of Limey and Anon.

The rest is really up to you.

Here's to you, /mlp/.

The ride isn't over yet.

*Pic Very Related*
>>
>>25347163
I dont want it to be over
>>
>>25347287
Pretty good for your first story. I recommend you make a pastebin anyways because if you had fun making this story, I can assure you you'll be making more.
>>
>>25347287
You rock, man. We better see you around.
>>
>>25347287
I think your story was good.
>>
>>25347287
Enjoyed it man look forward to anything else you write.
>>
Best Green text story ever. I LOVED IT
>>
File: twilight_marlboro.png (234 KB, 944x1024) Image search: [Google]
twilight_marlboro.png
234 KB, 944x1024
>>25347163
Good job writefag.
>>
>>25347163
was there teat-twisting involved at all
>>
>>25347287
I enjoyed it, thanks writefriend
>>
>>25345623
Broke a wrist once, and the pain wasn't that bad. It was orders of magnitude less than I expected. Could almost fap with that hand. Almost.
>>
>>25347163
I really like how you ended the story. Not too harsh on the insults, and just the right amount of sweetness. Kinda wish it didn't have to end, but doing more now would be an insult to this great ending.

I look forward to seeing more from you. Though I'd recommend you choose a proper name, since I'm pretty sure I've seen at least a couple other reggiNs throughout my time here in /mulp/. Just make sure to mention you were the one that made this, since I want to see what else you come up with.
>>
>>25347287
You did well and ended it at the proper time. Too many stories go on far too long on this board as I'm sure you know. Good work.
Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.