[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vore thread Old horse: >>25122701
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 110
Vore thread

Old horse: >>25122701
>>
File: 1423621710410.png (1 MB, 4000x4000) Image search: [Google]
1423621710410.png
1 MB, 4000x4000
>>
File: tumblr_ms9g16Nh2D1rqnr6co2_1280.png (267 KB, 1280x1129) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms9g16Nh2D1rqnr6co2_1280.png
267 KB, 1280x1129
>>25260391
Non-animooted versions: 1
>>
>>25260405
Damnit, now Twilight is going to have meat farts again.
>>
File: tumblr_ms9g16Nh2D1rqnr6co3_1280.png (371 KB, 1280x1129) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms9g16Nh2D1rqnr6co3_1280.png
371 KB, 1280x1129
>>25260410
>>
>>25260415
You don't have to suffer the smell if the farts are you.
>>
Y'all mofos had better keep this bumped. I am exhausted.
>>
>>25260415
unf
>>
File: Serving_Surströmming.jpg (4 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
Serving_Surströmming.jpg
4 MB, 3888x2592
Remember that in case of carnivorous pone invasion a steady diet of surströmming will save your life. It will render your tender form unpalatable to them.
>>
>>25261543
Yet another great reason to never eat surströmming.
>>
So what do you think would happen to someone/pony who was made to wear a ring of no digestion/reformation and then kept being eaten again and again as part of a method of chronicling all the types of vore?

In essence a vore lab subject used due to being consistent between methods. First a normal person and pony set, then one of us sick disgusting fucks who will do anything for science - and internet access.
>>
>>25261576
Likely they would go insane at some point. They should have eaten their surströmming.
>>
>>25261543
If some people are stupid enough to eat it, some pone probably would be too.
>>
I have theorized a story of an anon who gets eaten by the Mane six because twilight wanted to see what happened

It turns into a form of dating because Rarity and Fluttershy both insisted on all of them treating the poor sod properly.
>>
Just gonna repost for the late crowd for anyone who missed it. Pinkamena insertion by Khorme.

https://derpibooru.org/1011629
>>
File: 1365631735364.jpg (121 KB, 635x900) Image search: [Google]
1365631735364.jpg
121 KB, 635x900
>>25261684

Mmm, only thing it needed was some cervix play and it would be perfect.
>>
File: 748711.png (448 KB, 950x750) Image search: [Google]
748711.png
448 KB, 950x750
With halloween just around the corner, we should be posting more seasonal images.
>>
File: 1423293496087.jpg (729 KB, 1413x1053) Image search: [Google]
1423293496087.jpg
729 KB, 1413x1053
I feel like I can't trust 404 pony to leave this thread alone. Is it just me or are we extra delicious?
>>
File: Pellets.jpg (648 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Pellets.jpg
648 KB, 2000x1000
And it's done!
>>
>>25262711
>Dear Celestia
>Today I learned an important lesson on the nature of griffon digestion and a certain definition of friendship.
>Some ponies are known to deeply enjoy the company of a griffon, some even having children together.
>However, some share a deeper affection, a desire to truly be one with their friends.
>This "vore" is an interesting subject, however, I fear that Pinkie Pie may find out one day and doom us all.
>Your faithful student
-T.S.

PS, pellets are much better than scat for vore.
>>
>>25262886
Indeed, they come out all pretty instead of gross looking.
>>
>>25262893
Are they supposed to be reformed after these pics?
I noticed that they seem to be the same characters, or is it more negative causality, where each time is their first?
>>
>>25262906
I personally hate reformation and the prey knowing that they'll ultimately be safe and stuff. It's the same ad with all the Canon vores. They're different instances of the same ponies.
>>
>>25262906
I doubt there's any continuity between vore pics unless they specifically say so.
>>
>>25262711
Pretty good artwise, and that's a cute catbird, but I think I will never into pellets.

>>25262886
>PS, pellets are much better than scat for vore
UUUU
>>
File: 587629.png (403 KB, 732x557) Image search: [Google]
587629.png
403 KB, 732x557
>>
>>25264397
I like to think that GIlda is a massive prey sub? type of griffon, that she will always be eaten by Dash and like it.

That or a humorous one where *spoilers* is meant to be taken for all griffons, and they aren't carnivorous. Whereas ponies don't mind eating birds and other things, resulting in a rather humorous role reversal where you can have Fluttershy cow griffon's into her command if she threatens to eat them.
>>
>>25264569
U-unf
I need green of this
For reasons
>>
File: AttackEyebrows.png (787 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
AttackEyebrows.png
787 KB, 768x1024
>>
>>25264569
>half cat, half bird of prey
>not carnivores
That's stupid.
>>
File: 1429060800692.jpg (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1429060800692.jpg
15 KB, 200x200
>>25261684
>That little skull and cross, last panel.
>Vinyl was on the other end of that tuning fork.
>>
>>25266395
Gilda should instead be turning Twi and Flutters into these for eating her half kin
>>25262711
>>
>>25267253

I *think* this is the whole thing. Not sure.
>>
File: SFWCOmic.png (3 MB, 2066x4398) Image search: [Google]
SFWCOmic.png
3 MB, 2066x4398
>>
File: 947082.png (241 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
947082.png
241 KB, 1600x1200
>>
>>25268566

Fine belly there.
>>
>>25262926

On paper it may seem boring.

But there's always the entertainment of breaking someone by way of horribly killing them over and over again knowing they will come back each time.
>>
>>
>>25268864
It's tagged lesbian... Crackle's a girl?
>>
File: 1445899820743.png (51 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1445899820743.png
51 KB, 250x250
>>25268965
>>25268864
Wot.
>>
File: scootavore.png (654 KB, 321x4096) Image search: [Google]
scootavore.png
654 KB, 321x4096
This comic is lovely
>>
>>25261680
You should write that.
>>
>>25269204
Yep just saw it on derpi. Not wild on the last two pages, but it's got some good expressions and a nice digestion bit. Pretty good, especially for vector work.
>>
Anyone got a soul vore green?
>>
>>25269925
>Ah looked 'im in the face
>and ate his soul
>it were gud

I don't get soul vore
>>
>>25269966
What's not to get?
>>
Considering on doing a greentext with Rarity as the Pred. Maybe with her devouring a pony or five and pinning Anon under her squirming belly.

Open to suggestions. Ideas?
>>
File: Guardiandemonpower.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Guardiandemonpower.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>25269925
>Tfw
>>
>>25270075
Her parents as her prey.
>>
Gonna try for a quickie.

Knowing nothing else about the plot, which would you rather as pred: Philomena, or Opal?
>>
>>25270108
>Douchebag, or turd sandwich?
I guess Philomena though. She's easier to accept as a full-fledged character, and also as a pred capable of taking down a pony.
>>
>>25270122
>giant douche or turd sandwich

Well the idea is to use a nonstandard pred, so that's basically on purpose.

But yeah, alright, Philomena.
>>
>>25270168
>eating her parents is a bit of a stretch given her character
This is the point. Do something unusual and not commonly seen. Challenge yourself.
>>
>>25270163
>Goodness, were you ever excited.
>A private meeting with Princess Celestia!
>Sure, the letter said you were chosen at random, but, you're not exactly a notable stallion, so that's the only way something like this could happen anyway.
>Barely middle class. No mare in your life. Family not really a factor. Not many friends
>Your talent isn't either worth talking about, to be honest...
>But that's a little depressing.
>Even if it says 'random' on the letter, you're sure there's *some* reason the princess chose you...
>Anyway, you've got one week till the important date. Plenty of time to pack and get your affairs - that is, your things - in order.
>>
>>25270209
>A week later, you're trotting into the palace; your transportation and lodgings paid for by the crown.
>You're so nervous- should you have dressed more fancily? Is your horn okay?
>You certainly made sure to get a top-bit manecut, and a good shave.
>...To be honest, going to the barber always made you a little nervous.
>Some strange pony rubbing a sharp blade all over you...it's hard not to think of all that ways that could go wrong is that pony wanted you, well, dead, for some reason.
>But maybe you're just kind of a wuss like that.
>Regardless, you can't help but feel like a big shot, being herded through the halls by all these guards like you are.
>All these "Right this way, sir"s and "The Princess is expecting you"s.
>It's more than enough to make you trot down these halls with pride, swelled head held high.
>And finally, you reach an inner chamber.
>In fact, it's THE inner chamber!
>Celestia's bedroom!
>Oh goodness, you might faint.
>How many stallions *dream* of seeing this place, even as part of a tour group or something?
>And here you are, invited into it by the princess herself.
>She's tending a small fire in a large, fancy fireplace when you arrive.
>And she turns her head, multicolored mane flowing like a river, and smiles at your entrance.
>"Guard" she begins, tone authoritative, but affectionate, "You may leave us."
>And the stallion who walked you in salutes, and turns to leave.
>And...you swear he hums the funeral march under his breath as he goes.
>That's odd.
>Well...it's probably just stuck in his head.
>You've had your fair share of troublesome tunes.
>>
>>25270231
>Before you even muster up enough decorum to bow, Celestia's speaking to you again, in that regal tone of her's.
>"I know we've never met, Toothsome, but please believe me when I say it does my heart a world of good to see you."
>You just barely manage to stammer out a
"P...P-Princess-!"
>before you take to your front knees in a too-late show of deference.
>She laughs.
>It's...motherly.
>Comforting.
>You could just dissolve in the sound...
>Your head is too low to the ground to see her horn light up with magic, but you hear it, and then you hear the heavy door to her chamber close and lock behind you.
>"Such formalities aren't necessary, Toothsome. Please, get comfortable, relax, let yourself go."
>You stand back up.
"Erm, alright, Princess."
>Your resumed position allows you to look at her again.
>Smiling warmly as the flickers of the low fire play shadows across every surface of the room.
>You feel at rest.
"So, what did you want to call me here to do? Wh-whatever it is, I'm quite flattered. I'm really nopony special..."
>You know self-pity isn't a good look for anypony, but that's how you feel.
>Celestia, shaking her head in concern and disbelief, responds.
>"Why, Toothsome, what an awful thing to say about yourself! I promise you, everypony has something special to give."
>Daw, shucks.
>"Your life, is just one example." she says, matter-of-factly, before zapping you with somespell or other.
>>
>>25270261
>The confusion overtakes you slightly the numbness does.
>You crumble to the floor with a thud, your muscles no longer listening to you.
>Well, you can move your eyes at least.
>And blink.
>But that seems to be about it.
>You'd love to scream, or ask what's going on, or beg for mercy, but your mouth is dancing to the Princess's tune right now.
>She sees fit to explain anyway.
>As always, in the same, almost-motherly tone.
>"Don't worry, my little pony." she begins.
>"I am truly your princess, not a changeling or anything else like that."
>Um, well, that's something, you guess.
>"But I'm afraid I did call you here to end your life."
>what
>You try to get to your feet in a panic.
>It does nothing whatsoever.
>"Philomena! Would you please come out now?"
>And the fire in the hearth takes shape into...a small red and orange bird.
>A phoenix, you'd guess.
>The bird walks over to Celestia, tiny talons clacking on the stone floor in a rhythm you'd describe as 'unsteady'.
>The poor thing's limping slightly.
>Not that it deserves more pity than you right now.
>You try just to lift a leg - nothing.
>>
>>25270288
>Celestia takes the opportunity to discourage you.
>"You've no doubt noticed by now that moving is one-hundred percent impossible - besides your eyes."
>"I can appreciate that this might seem a little...cruel," she actually seems unsure at that last word, "but I had to protect my dear Philomena here."
>She gestures at the phoenix.
>"On top of everything else, she doesn't need indigestion."
>'Indigestion'?
>Is she messing with you?
>That bird is smaller than foal - there's no way it could eat you.
>...Not that the mere notion doesn't make you sweat a little.
>As if reading your mind, the phoenix takes the opportunity to fly over to you, and land right next to your face.
>With your head on the floor as it is, she certainly looks tall *now*...
>It doesn't help that she seems to somehow be smiling coldly, despite having a beak.
>It helps even less when she starts idly rubbing your face with a talon.
>It's...it's remarkably sharp, not that she cuts you with it.
>Celestia continues after Philomena coughs quietly, spitting up a small puff of white smoke.
>"You see, phoenixes are carnivorous - they prey upon ponies in fact."
>There...there's no way that can be true.
>Not that you can voice your objections.
>You try to rouse your limp tongue into forming a word - still nothing.
>"But they really only need to do it when they're sick. Illness disrupts their immortality cycle, you see."
>You find yourself more concerned with your mortality than anything else's.
>Celestia smiles, admiring her pet.
>"Of course, they're tricky little things, and will try to eat ponies sometimes anyway - apparently, we're quite the treat to the little cuties."
>She pokes Philomena's stomach with a forehoof.
>"How many guards I have lost in there~?"
>She's...she's making a cute voice, like a parent talking to a little baby.
>>
>>25270328
Holy damn, this is a lot more unf than I expected. I'm a little embarrassed you chose your pred based on my dismissive comment (and further embarrassed that I screwed up the South Park reference).

I don't like paralyzed prey because struggling a sexy, but you're a damn good writer. Do you have a pastebin?

What was your general plan for Opal, if you had one?
>>
>>25270328
>Philomena coos weakly, and coughs again, causing Celestia to withdraw the hoof in concern.
>She sighs, solemnly.
>"Well...it may surprise you, Toothsome, but I didn't send that invitation to you at random. You were chosen to be Philomena's meal on purpose."
>Aha! You knew it!
>Well...you knew some of that.
>Not the meal part.
>That renews your panic, and you try to so much as flex a single muscle in a leg.
>Guess what?
>Nothing.
>"You're a...well, a bit of a loser, Toothsome. No friends, no family, dead end job, no real prospects..."
>Ouch.
>"To put it another way...My pet here is going to use your life better than you would have."

>>25270344
Glad you like.
And yeah, pastebin here: http://pastebin.com/u/Mr_Sympathy
Didn't really have a solid plan for either, to be honest. Improvising.
All I had for Opal was a vague idea that her and Anon are alone in Carousel Boutique, and she somehow wears him down by being so unruly he keeps injuring himself trying to get her to behave, until he's basically helpless.
Then, some stuff happens, Rarity complains about how she's ruined her fancy litterbox.
No real scat, to be clear. Just seemed a decent joke to make.
>>
>>25270356
>"Though what really tipped me into doing this what that your name is an archaic word for 'delicious'."
>Well, yeah, you knew that one.
>Celestia and Philomena chuckle together.
>"Almost seems like fate or something, doesn't it? We both know how pony names tend to be strangely predictive.."
>Okay, that's enough.
>She's making actual sense now.
>And somehow that's the scariest thing yet.
>You panic.
>You try, with all your might to do anything.
>Stand.
>Run.
>Fight.
>Plead.
>Maybe cast a spell, even...
>Frankly, wiggling your plot would be plenty.
>But, all you manage to do is make your eyes dart this way and that, and your heart sink a little deeper in despair.
>Philomena coos quietly, then presses just a little harder into your cheek, making the tiniest incision, as if to say, "Stop trying to escape. I can do worse."
>...It's a little insulting given how obvious unwell she is right now.
>Celestia speaks again, sounding almost compassionate.
>"Please, Toothsome, stop entertaining any ideas of leaving. You don't need to make this any harder than it is."
>"It's not easy choosing one of my beloved subjects to sacrifice to a phoenix like this. Even if they are as pathetic as you."
>come on already
>Then her voice dries up, becoming much more...'business'.
>"More to the point, it won't do you any good. That spell has essentially crippled you. Your brain won't send signals to any muscles beyond the ones necessary to sustain your life. And even those won't do you any good for much longer."
>Wow.
>Philomena brings a wing to her beak and laughs into it, before her laugh terminates with another smokey cough.
>>
>>25270356
Holy shit, Celestia, you're already murdering the guy, no need to drive the point home!

I think I've read your Dash/Anon story. And HOLYSHIT you wrote "Gilda Dooms Equestria"! Intriguing titles all 'round.
>>
>>25270401
>"I chose that spell carefully. I wanted you limp and useless, not frozen in place. It's easier to eat a wet noodle than a rock, you understand."
>You understand you need to scramble to your hooves and the fuck out of-
>Oh, what's the point.
>You sink a little further, inwardly, accepting the princess's magic has you beat.
>From the sounds of things, even if you escaped, you'd be completely helpless for the rest of your life.
>It'd take a miracle for you to end up anywhere other than the tiny, growling feathered belly in front of you.
>...You can't stop staring at it now.
>The way the red and orange feathers interplay across the surface. The subtle curves.
>The size that you still doubt could fit a whole pony.
>"You're staring at her stomach. Does that mean you accept you're going there? Good."
>...you're not sure what you'd say even if you could speak.
>"Philomena, sweety," Celestia begins, voice back to the warm, soothing tone she normally uses.
>"You can start eating him now."
>>
>>25270405
Always nice to meet a fan.

>>25270410
>The bird swells slightly with...anticipation? Happiness? Just simple hunger?
>You're no ornithologist.
>And you'll never get the chance to be one, because Philomena clamps onto the end of your nose with her beak and-
>And she inches forward.
>You can feel her jaw unhinging to encompass a face bigger than her own.
>And the smell you're smelling...
>It's the inside of a sick bird that smells like brimstone on a good day.
>And yet somehow it mostly smells like rubber.
>Rubber and throw-up.
>Magic is funny like that.
>She goes forward another few inches, the gap her top and bottom jaws only growing wider somehow.
>The sharp tip of her beak is resting on the spot between your eyes now.
>It's hard to not think of what would happen if she bit down...
>"Hold on." says Celestia, filling your heart with hope, against your better judgement.
>She peers over the head of the small bird devouring you.
>She's got a sad, bitter smile on her face.
>"It really was nice meeting you, Toothsome. I hope you enjoyed the sunrise today."
>And her smile changes slightly.
>It's...more genuine.
>"Alright, he's all your's now, Philomena."
>And with another coo, the phoenix gets your eyes inside her maw, plunging your world into darkness.
>>
>>25270440
>You feel so defeated that you tune out much of what follows.
>The feeling of your face hitting a hot stomach wall, even as 80% of your body lies on cold, stone floor.
>The sensation of Celestia's magic bundling your legs into your sides, most likely so Philomena can get you in her easier.
>The wet, gurgling slaps of bird-flesh against your hide.
>The occasional cough from Philomena giving you the surprisingly-pleasant sensation of smoke travelling up along your body.
>The sound of Philomena's small feet clacking on the floor as she moves herself forward towards your hind hooves.
>And of course the wet feeling of bird-mouth slowly washing over your entire form, inexorably working more and more of you into the sick phoenix's gut.
>The fear though...that's what you try to ignore most of all.
>It doesn't work all that well.
>To your surprise, you manage to regain control of your vocal faculties when all that remains of you in the outside world is the bottoms of your hind hooves.
>...But you only manage to choke out a few inarticulate vowel sounds from the fright and shock of it all.
>A fittingly ignoble end to a life that even Princess Celestia said was inconsequential.
>Celestia, despite herself, can't help but laugh at it.
>"Why, he almost sounds like exactly like an upset stomach! One of these days, I'm really going to have to teach you to *chew* your food, Philomena!"
>The bird coos in an annoyed manner, the sound echoing all around you.
>But she doesn't pause for even a second.
>Like Celestia said, these birds really love eating ponies.
>Even in her weakened state, it's obvious she can hardly wait to get you completely into her belly.
>...And a moment later, with a final swallow, and a slurp for your tail, she's succeeded.
>You hear a series of happy, if weak-sounding, chirps.
>>
>>25270490
>The stomach is tight, cramped, too hot, getting hotter, and smells bad.
>But you'll admit, it'd be kind of comfy if your weren't crammed into it in a contorted position.
>That's a cold comfort.
>You don't know what it means that you're entertaining 'what if's right now, and they're all just 'what if the belly was more pleasant?', as opposed to 'what if I wasn't birdfeed?'.
>About the only thing interesting to note in here is that it's somehow lit up.
>Dimly, but lit.
>If you had to guess, you'd say there's probably a fire burning inside of her somewhere.
>It would certainly explain the excessive warmth that slowly...lulls you...away....
>...
>>
>>25270537
----

>Outside, in Celestia's bedroom, she's fondly regarding a very tired and satisfied phoenix whom she loves very much.
>She would marvel at the large, misshapen belly on Philomena - it's many times larger than Philomena herself after all, and vaguely pony-shaped - but she's seen it plenty of times over the centuries.
>She does manage to appreciate how the pressure makes every feather stand on end, making her beloved pet look even fluffier and more cuddly than usual.
>"Are you feeling any better Philomena?" she asks, warmly, hope alighting every syllable.
>And the phoenix shakes her head 'no', sadly.
>Celestia frowns.
>:Well, perhaps..." she begins, "perhaps you'll feel it after a good nap, or once you're finished digesting, or-"
>And Philomena, feeling you finally go completely still, not even breathing anymore, cuts off Celestia with a proud, happy chirp.
>And she picks herself up, straightening her posture, getting the color back in her feathers.
>For a moment, Celestia is confused.
>Then, as it dawns on her, she smiles a wry smile.
>"Why, you sly hen! You were never sick at all!"
>Philomena giggles.
>Celestia does too.
>And their shared laughter grows until it's loud enough that it nearly wakes up Luna, on the far end of the building.
>"Well, as long as you had a good time, that's alright. You had me so worried!"
>Celestia pinches Philomena's head lightly between her hooves.
>"What am I ever going to do with you, you little troublemaker?"
>Philomena shrugs with a self-satisfied grin.
>And her gut gurgles.

END
>>
>>25270542
Well that was fun.
I'll paste it after I wake up tomorrow.
Feedback is always appreciated.
>>
File: Lord Have Mercy.png (210 KB, 574x526) Image search: [Google]
Lord Have Mercy.png
210 KB, 574x526
>>25270545
I really enjoyed that!
Nonpony usually isn't a preference of mine but you have a magic touch.
>>
>>25270075
>>25270168
>anthro b&
>>
How do you think vorepone deals with a unicorns magic guys?

Horn is still intact so she doesn't bite it off. Is she just immune somehow? Or does she negate it with some antimagic device somehow?
>>

>>
>>25271873
a cork or tennis ball
>>
>>25270168
>anthro
I don't like anthro, but this pic cheats. Jesus fuck that just hit me right in the fetish. Wish there was a pone version.

>>25270542
Not bad fam. Beastie vore is underrated, although I guess Philo is a little smarter than your average bird.
>>
>>25271873
Spoiler your scat, man. Fuck.
>>
>>25271873
Horns don't work while you're touching them. Including while your mouth or stomach wall is what's touching them.
>>
>>25271873
bye
>>
>>25272020
I agree, but honestly all this unspoilered pelletfaggotry has been setting a bad precedent.
>>
>>25272166
>all this unspoilered pelletfaggotry has been setting a bad precedent.
That's true.
>>
File: medium (1).png (143 KB, 722x600) Image search: [Google]
medium (1).png
143 KB, 722x600
>>25272230
Pellets are much cleaner than scat though.
>>
>>25272329
Let's just post birdshit while we're at it since all you're doing is shitposting anyway.
>>
>>25272166
Pellets aren't poop.
>>
>>25272336
I hope catbird shit is close enough.
>>
>>25272424
I really want catbirds using litterboxes.
>>
>>25272451
Could be quite good.

I'm sad that we're out of pellet pics now.

Someone commission more. And leave out those faggot OCs
>>
File: thumb.png (47 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
thumb.png
47 KB, 220x220
Muh dick, Variant.

https://derpibooru.org/1012567
>>
>>25272020
ski-ba-bop-ba-dop-bop
>>
>>25272020
>>25272941
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6oXW_YiV6g
>>
>>25272417
No, but your posts are
>>
>>25272551
yes

very yes
>>
>>25270942
>>25272013
Thank you both, that's very kind.
Paste (with <5 extra lines) here: http://pastebin.com/n4yjv4ka

>>25270075
So you gonna write Rara eating her parents or what?
>>
>>25271873
Cork is a time-honored solution, but Vorepone's guts having an anti-magic field isn't out of the question.
>>
>>25274037
Yeah, Vorepone being a mary sue isn't out of the question.
>>
>>25274066
She is. That's part of the point.
>>
>>25274135
I don't see how that can be anything other than a turnoff.
>>
>>25274148
I think she started off as a parody of overpowered pred OCs.
>>
>>25274164
Well that's cool.
OP pred characters rustle my jimmies.
Still don't like Vorepone though.
>>
>>25274148
But see, that's the thing about Vorepone. She's a group creation that is literally just super vore pony. She's meant to be absurd, and she started as a joke. "Vorepone will get you" or "person disappeared because Vorepone got him"
>>
>>25274177
That doesn't really counter anything I've said.
>>
>>25274193
not really countering, just adding additional explanation
>>
>>25274258
Fair nuff.
Anyway on this topic: Anyone got any greens or pics of preds who are weaker than their prey, but manage to eat them anyway?
>>
>>25274037
In rps, I've often gone with anti magic devices such as a magic capturing ring around the horn.
>>
What does instant digestion feel like?
>>
>>25274731
Sudden death.
>>
>>25274731
It doesn't feel like anything because it happens too fast for your brain to process or even recieve the relevant signals from your peripheral nervous system. That's what "instant" means.
>>
>>25274731
Do you mean being digested as you're swallowed or instantaneous digestion once you're deposited in the stomach? The first would depend on whether you go in feet-first or head-first. Obviously head first would feel like instant death, but feet first would feel like loss of sensation creeping up you with every swallow, the nerves not having time to send signals to the brain, and then you'd die as your spine enters the stomach.
If instant digestion starts once you're fully inside, then it would feel like everything around you is stomach and then you'd be dead. Not much to it. Maybe the walls of the stomach would crush down upon you in a violent storm of acids and force, no time to react as you're destroyed and absorbed.
>>
>>25274801
>>25274808
>>25274874
>buncha prey-betas
>preytas

I think he was asking what it feels like to instantly digest someone you've swallowed.
That strikes me as a question Dash would be interested in answering.
>>
>>25274950
weird and unsatisfying
PS what do preds look for in vore content?
>>
>>25275113
It varies from pred to pred, just like it varies from prey to prey.
>>
Question for you anons:

I'm working on a project for Nightmare Night (hopefully I'll get it done by tomorrow), and I was wondering which background ponies/foals you'd like to see eaten most (I need one mare, two foals)?

I was considering Button's Mom/Button as two possibilities, but I'd like to see if there are any fan favorite pones entrees.
>>
>>25275215
are you asking for pred/prey combos or just prey?
>>
>>25275241
Just prey.
>>
>>25275252
what's the pred?
>>
>>25275264
Pinkie's Sisters.
>>
File: Whitey-You-Guys.jpg (129 KB, 869x400) Image search: [Google]
Whitey-You-Guys.jpg
129 KB, 869x400
>>
File: Whitey-You-Guys-2.jpg (242 KB, 1680x507) Image search: [Google]
Whitey-You-Guys-2.jpg
242 KB, 1680x507
>>25275317
>>
>>25275278
Hm... well great background pones are always ones like Berry Punch or Amethyst Star, and great fillies include Dinky, Mash, or Pip (though I guess pip isn't much of a background one since he gets lines.
>>
>>25275215
For foals, Truffle Shuffle and Tootsie Flute come to mind.
For the mare, I'm gonna say Orange Swirl.
>>
>>25275329
God dammit why is Beasts of Burden so good?
>>
>>25275215
BG pony: Cherry Berry
Foals: Pip and Ruby Punch
>>
>>25275400
Seconding Orange Swirl. She's got a cute design that makes her look kind of delicious. Really strikes me as prey pony.
>>
>>25275331
>>25275400
>>25275441
>>25275596

Ended up going with Berry Punch, Ruby Pinch, and Pip. Considering the context of the images, I figured having the majority of the prey being related would be best.

Thanks for your input, anons.
>>
>>25276147
>all that plebtier lowest-common-denominator garbage
Dropped.
>>
File: flustering.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
flustering.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>25276297
>>
>>25271952
>>25274037
>>25274066
>>25274135
See >>25272030. Corks are cute and work well, especially before swallowing, but magic being pretty easy to interrupt is literally canon.

>>25274295
Someone had a story idea last thread along these lines: Twilight tries to eat somebody, is almost defeated, but then just shrinks them down with her crazy-powerful magic and the scene proceeds as macro/micro. I'm into same-size but I liked the premise.
>>
>>25276420
>but magic being pretty easy to interrupt is literally canon.
Every time it's happened in the show it's involved the horn getting smacked or forcefully poked. There's no evidence to support simple contact being sufficient.
>>
>>25276509
Ok, I hate to admit it, but you kinda have a point. I don't think we've ever seen simple contact suffice to block magic, and that scene has more force than I remembered. But I also don't think we've ever seen a unicorn *succeed* in using magic while something was touching her horn, so in my mind it's more likely that contact in general works -- Occam's Razor and all that. Plus, a unicorn prey would have her horned twanged by peristalsis anyway, and you can handwave pain/fear as interfering with spellcasting too.

I do admittedly like corks as a cartoonish conceit. I guess what I'm saying is that corks are cute but shouldn't be seen as necessary. Sometimes the magic-blocker stuff seems like a really autistic hangup (says the guy writing a fucking doctoral thesis here about it).
>>
>>25276509
has to do with concentration
>>
>>25276982
Sure, you can hand wave it if you want without issue, but I dont think there's anything inherently wrong with preferring some explanation, even flimsy to what is often the most apparent obstacle to eating a unicorn.

(Besides of course all the other things that need to be waved in same size vore, I suppose.)
>>
>>25277110
Yeah, considering I've had to resign myself to tolerating pelletfags and other shit-tier fetishes, and even come around to being into griffon preds, I should probably stop being a faggot about a little thing like this. I'm just worried that if I ever write a greentext where a unicorn gets swallowed without a magic inhibitor explicitly mentioned, people are gonna bitch at me. Thx fam let's fap to man-eating horses together.
>>
>>25277161
Excuse me, pelletfags. I meant to point out in that comment how ironic it is for any of us to perceive related fetishes as "shit-tier". But I have often noticed that vore done slightly "wrong" is often downright unappealing in proportion to my preferred scenarios' hotness.
>>
>>25276982
>>25277110
>>25277161
The real answer is that most unicorns can only use their magic for fine motor skills and something specifically related to their Cutie Mark. Unicorns like Twilight or Starlight who can do proper wizardry are the exception, not the rule, so inhibiting the prey's magic so they can't cast Magic Missile into your throat or Teleport Without Error out of your stomach is generally unnecessary.
>>
File: 479353.gif (1 MB, 396x331) Image search: [Google]
479353.gif
1 MB, 396x331
>>25276509
what about the time Rarity couldn't control her magic and used her spit to disrupt it?
>>
>>25277258
Yes, this is true as well. People who assume all or even most unicorns can teleport are making dickheads crazy OP. Rara seems to have some breadth but it all relates to her job, if not her specific talent, and I'm guessing she's above average in skill too.
>>
>>25277316
OH SHIIIIIT

STOMACHS AND MOUTHS ARE PRETTY WET AMIRITE GUISE
>>
>>25277316
>unicorns can't use magic in the rain or while showering
It's a visual gag. Also, her horn was being hijacked by Everfree Forest magic, so it's not a representative case anyway.
>>
>>25277432
>rain has the contact pressure of a hoof
Could still go either way. And they're ALL visual gags.
>>
>>25277432
every instance of a horn being touched while using magic interrupts the magic. Yeah, we don't have a rulebook for it or a complete case log of every possible scenario, but it seems pretty simple for a stomach pulsing and kneading around to make it pretty difficult to maintain a magic spell. But, if we can just ignore things that happen in the show as gags even when they are being used practically like shutting off magic that you don't want being cast, then I guess we can make up anything as long as we can justify it to ourselves, even if the show contradicts it.
>>
>>25277513
>...like the characters suddenly deciding to eat each other alive.
But yeah, pretty much this.
>>
>>25277203
It's okay, we're used to it.
>>
>>25277569
Misunderstanding on eating each other for oral sex jokes.
Honestly just a simple misunderstanding.
>>
>>25277161
I prefer horse eating horse. Or better yet, griffon eating horses.
>>
>>25277513
I never really let the whole "knocking horns can interrupt a spell" too seriously. I figure it's just a visual gag. We've never actually seen it being used in a fight or anything truly practical.

That said, I figure if it was possible to interrupt magic with a knock to the horn, I assume most pone that are actually GOOD at magic probably can maintain their concentration a lot better.
>>
File: 596791.gif (2 MB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
596791.gif
2 MB, 576x324
>>25277953
eh, it seems to have been a consistent thing. I mean, RD doesn't knock the horn so much as just touch it and interrupt the magic flow.
>>
I dont know, it looks like twilight begins to wilt and the magic dies.
>>
>>25277953
It probably just breaks their concentration.
>>
It's a dumb argument anyway, since the situation of being eaten would be so stressful that the wizardpone probably wouldn't be able to focus on casting regardless of other considerations. It would be like trying to solve riddles in the middle of a gunfight.
>>
File: GildaPostLowRes.png (1 MB, 2066x1476) Image search: [Google]
GildaPostLowRes.png
1 MB, 2066x1476
Just a little thing for you guys~

>One last wet swallow, and Dash’s forehooves, twitching still in one last mad attempt to escape, disappeared into the hot, pulsating tunnel of flesh. Gilda’s feathers seemed to flow and stretch as the tight bulge slid down her neck, expanding her already oversized belly.
>The formel sat back on her haunches, letting out one long sigh of mingling relief, exhaustion, and utter satisfaction. It had been so long since she’d swallowed anything close to this big, but seeing Greta taking that pink mare had made her more hot, bothered and excited than anything she could remember.
>She glanced down at her belly, about to make some glib remark about losers, maybe something about a pony’s rightful place, but then she stopped. She could hear Dash’s muffled, inarticulate pleas and curses and see her belly writhe and squirm as the pegasus struggled, and the most she thought about it, the more she realised nothing needed to be said. Not to Rainbow Dash, anyway. Greta, on the other claw? Oh, Gilda had more than a few things to say to that cute little formel~
>So she simply sat, cleaning herself off as she waited for the opportune moment to talk…
>>
>>25278486
>formel
Today I learned two new words. Thanks, DNE.
>>
>>25278568
Tiercel and formel are the best~ Much better than cock and hen.
>>
>>25278568
Yup, falconry term for a female raptor. Very appropriate, don't you think?
>>
>>25278705
It beats the shit out of hen or griffoness or mollyhen or whatever.
>>
What if griffons are pony-eaters but not necessarily evil/cruel about it? I'm thinking a little of consensual/fatal, but more of Gilda/Lightning Dust with Gilda feeling justified and like she's helping Dash and winning back favor. Dash could be appalled, but she could also be pleased (or turned on) to emphasize how casual it is.
>>
>>25278486
Mm, internal. I like it Still think the Greta/Ponk sequence was better, but...Somehow the Grelda ship really took off for me after this whole comic. Bonding over eating my two fav pone, somehow is pretty unf.
>>
File: download.png (208 KB, 400x544) Image search: [Google]
download.png
208 KB, 400x544
>Posts more filly cock vore
>Flies away to the land of comfy beds

https://derpibooru.org/1013034
>>
File: 1397510799529.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1161) Image search: [Google]
1397510799529.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1161
>>
>vorepone getting full-toured by 404pone
>>
The dancing skeletons in the bottom corner really add to the experience.
>>
>>25275329

I remember posting this in a /d/ vore thread a while ago. Deleted within a day. Even then, dem sum salty mods.
>>
File: 798957.png (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
798957.png
2 MB, 2000x2000
>>
File: 848179.jpg (153 KB, 1042x1280) Image search: [Google]
848179.jpg
153 KB, 1042x1280
>>
>no vore of whoah nelly
fucking god damnit
>>
File: 1013485.png (483 KB, 1600x912) Image search: [Google]
1013485.png
483 KB, 1600x912
>tfw no irl lunas spookhouse

why live
>>
>>25285831
Luna is best fun house
>>
>>25285366
>Wanting vore of a walking jelly bean
Yeah no
>>
>>25285831
Would do it
>for free
>>
>>25285366
>two preds in a bar
>one brags about how he can swallow anything
>the other points out WN and says his friend couldn't swallow her
>they are very drunk
>the first strongly asserts that he could
>the second wagers he couldn't
>oh shit, now it's fucking ON
>>
>>25288816
>smash cut to woah nelly having eaten them both
>>
>>25288823
kek
>>
https://derpiboo.ru/774506
>>
>>25289755
And to think I was going to go eat out tonight...
>>
>Twilight and Flash agree on sexy times
>Twilight uses magic to steal his genitals and replace them with her old mare parts
>Proceeds to cock vore Flash with his former cock
>Twilight later admits she only wanted him for the D
>>
>>25289755
I see that and I just can't not think of that scene in Cabin Fever 3
>>
>>25290133
Which scene? Also, they made a third one?
>>
>>25290308
It's called Patient Zero. Basically, this guy is eating out his girl after they got done swimming in a contaminated reef. For those unfamiliar with the Cabin Fever franchise, it's about a flesh eating virus that is waterborn.
>>
>>25290358
>waterborne flesh-eating picoponies
>>
File: 656641.png (222 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
656641.png
222 KB, 1000x750
>>
>>25291668
eww
>>
>>25291668
yumm

these are dark times without our based dingo
>>
>>25277258
Every so often you'll find one that'll cause you indigestion though.
>>
>>25290062
twi's not a slag though
>>
>>25280123

It's okay. but the foalcon kind of ruins it.

Sorry if my tastes in vore are too vanilla.
>>
>>25292775

Neat pic!

Is there more to it? The pumpkin looks out of place without context.
>>
>>25293449
>foalcon
>ruins it
Fuck outta here senpai, foalcon is the best shit
>>
File: 430484.png (3 MB, 4000x4000) Image search: [Google]
430484.png
3 MB, 4000x4000
>>25278959
Consensual fatal gryphon-on-pony vore is my jam.
>>
>>25278959
>>25293794
I've also always liked the idea of Dash enjoying watching Gilda eat ponies.
>>
>>25293866
What if she just rubbed them into slush, faking beating on Gilda's gut to rescue them the whole time. They would have the hope of rescue, even as they sloughed away.
>>
>>25293938
I kinda imagine it being more of voyeuristic thing.
>>
>>25293474
That's not a pumpkin, it's a shield cast by that unicorn there,trying to keep him and his buddy safe.
>>
>>25294143
I mean a cruel bit of voyeurism, Dash enjoying rubbing the belly and feeling it round out and become fluid filled, while the prey thinks she is trying to save them. Only for Dash to reveal at some point how much she loves the feeling of them digesting and melting away. Perhaps she starts humping Gilda's belly the force crushing and grinding the prey down, only for her orgams to "pop" them and turn them into digestive goo.
>>
>>25277258

>some warlock unicorn throwing every offensive spell they have down the pred's gullet and only succeeding in giving them a belly ache

Fuck, why is that hot.
>>
>>25294687
Its the futility, the pred winning and overcoming the prey's best efforts. Appeals to your submission and desire to be put in your place.

The question is what happens next?

Do the spells just stay there in the stomach, and when the warlock is lowered, he gets hit with everything he put in?
Magical beam of destruction as a burp before plopping the shocked and possibly crispy unicorn in?
The warlock begging and pleading for his life, offering up everything he has, his body, even the rest of his life as a slave, just to stay alive? The pred basking in knowing he has won, that the unicorn is now broken, and he can be eaten at any time.
>>
>>25268664
What of a griffon that gets captured for spying on pony lands, and the guards go through the whole brute force torture with a hammer and scalpel to get the information, then eat and reform him good as new for the next session.

The first few times its like some horrible nightmare for the grif, waking back up in his cell with everything seeming to be in order and that is just a captive. Then the guards start showing its real, one burping up his feather, another talking about, and finally one just starts piling the griffon's skulls up outside the cell, taunting him with how many times he's been eaten.

Cruel ending is the griffon knows just enough that the lie detector spell keeps saying he knows more, but lacks anything that could see him free. So he's doomed to go through all this until someone forgets to bring him back.

Good ending is he tells the truth, and gets rewarded as he deserves. One way freedom to the Griffon Kingdom by way of a pegasus's gut and a toilet at an inn.
>>
>>25294769
>One way freedom to the Griffon Kingdom by way of a pegasus's gut and a gross violation of Griffonland airspace
>>
I see that this thread is still obsessed with sadism and humiliation.
>>
>>25295693

It's a vore thread.

Besides if the masochists started talking people would bitch even harder.
>>
>>25295693
>vore thread
>on 4chins

What else would expect?
>>
Bump
>>
>TFW Favorite artist has a love hate relationship with vore.

>Loves vore but hates that it gets more attention than the rest of his/her work.
>>
>>25296627
Were does he post his art?
>>
>>25295693
And?
>>
>>25297289
It's just gets tiresome having everything come back to it, is all. You know?
>>
>>25296627
I can understand this feeling.

There are so many things I'd love to do artwise, apart from vore, but vore is the only thing anyone pays attention to.
>>
>>25294884
Was considered as the original closing statement.

>He would be returned back to the whole of the Griffon Kingdom.

Though I like the idea more of it just being some innocent griff this is done to, that the guards are just assholes doing it because they're on an otherwise pointless guard job.
Constantly having to try S&R jobs to build relations between the Griffons and Ponies, looking for missing citizens in an extremely hostile area.

>implications
>>
>>25297452
Arr, I've been dreaming up a story featuring the mane six nomming on anon for science, Leaning on the heavy soft vore, But I just can't write fluttershy to save my life.

Rainbow dash eats anon for extra weight training
Pinkie has fun with the stripper cake concept because she's fucking pinkie she's also fucking anon, what a slut
Applejack needs to take breaks from work anon pulls her half before lunch so she can spend the latter half of the day with a little more R&R

Rarity considers it an opportunity to practice dressmaking Human clothing for when he's outside, XL and Nursing pony clothing for when he's inside

But I'm at a wall with fluttershy, even with reformation I can't think of a way she would go for the noms without making me write several pages of autism tier awkward. I hate awkward.
>>
>>25297777
Fluttershy is anon as an offering from her pets.
Just like a cat dropping off a bird, one of her animals drops anon off with the same expectation.
>>
>>25297932

I've got it!

>And here I thought for a whole week I would be enjoying a peaceful respite from pony stomachs
>BUT THEN THAT FUCKING BEAR
>Did he eat me. noooooo...
>Fucker kept bringing me to fluttershy, How the fuck he found her every time is a mystery to me.
>>
File: dubsnotavailableinjavanese.jpg (15 KB, 248x200) Image search: [Google]
dubsnotavailableinjavanese.jpg
15 KB, 248x200
>>25297777
Those quads tho'
>>
File: 1418484702923.jpg (69 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
1418484702923.jpg
69 KB, 533x400
>>25295693
It's vore.
These are highly intertwined themes or sub and dom.
It's like going to a /k/ aircraft thread and remarking that everyone is still obsessed with A10s.
>>
>>25298458

Hey!

That's actually a nice shelf.
>>
>>25298458
>you'll never be BRRT-vored by A10pone and digested into ammo
>>
>>25297387
It's my fetish, so I don't get tired of it. But I'm sorry you feel that way Anon. Really.

>>25297777
>I just can't write fluttershy
M.A. Larson pls go

>>25298458
Some people like it gentle. Endo stuff. Though I think they're in the minority around these parts.
>>
>>25299623

I like endo, but I also like digestion and weight gain.
>>
>>25299623
I like endo but have written several hard and fatal things.
Also soft vore things, anal and cum as well.

Even managed to make endo a horrifying thing once.
>>
>>25299623
Endo is fine, it's the people who get super butthurt when anything harder than their talc-tier preferences gets posted who are the problem.
>>
>>25297452
>There are so many things I'd love to do artwise, apart from vore, but vore is the only thing anyone pays attention to.

>not doing them anyway to break out of the fetish department a little, even if most people won't be super excited about it
So, you're just doing it to be popular? On an anonymous chinese goat cartoon website?
>>
>>25300370
I think it's more that they maybe feel a bit guilty that the thing they enjoy drawing and can draw well is such a niche category that you can't really show off in real life. Imagine breaking it to a new girlfriend or boyfriend that you enjoy drawing horses eating each-other.
>>
>>25300925
>sharing vore with someone in real life
>implying it would be ok to share less bizarre clop, as though there was some level of cartoon horse sex that was socially acceptable
Shiggy diggy, dawg. Your fetish art is probably not gonna be a great icebreaker, so just do it anyway and show off your SFW shit.
>>
>>25300370
No, I enjoy drawing it. Else I wouldn't have started to begin with.

But when you try to break out of the cycle and do something different, and that gets completely ignored (or you get asked to do more vore instead), it can be a bit frustrating.

It's like actors who are relegated to one famous role, and no matter how hard they try to move on in their career, they can never escape that one role's fame.
>>
Do you guys prefer your fave pone as pred or prey?
Personally, I dig prey.
>>
>>25301006
literally the point I was making. When you do enough fetish shit you won't have much SFW to show off, horse or otherwise
>>
>>25301214
I kinda know how that is.
A part of me wants to branch off into clop and R34. But I'm worried that once I cross that line, I wont ever come back.
>>
>>25301015
Sounds like part of the problem is that your fans are vore fans. If a kickass rock band releases an album of Haydn string quartets, most of their fanbase is going to be all "where's the rock?" even if they're surprisingly good at strings. Few people are gonna like whatever you do, so you have to seek out new fans for new shit.

Dunno how to go about that, though. But even though my tastes are at once vorish, common, and highly specific, I think you should go for it. Novelty is its own reward, and I've stumbled into more than one oddly specific fetish that I'd never thought I'd have. You could do for me with your fetish what ______ did with (non-vore) scat.
>>
File: 1416027469352.png (1 MB, 1280x828) Image search: [Google]
1416027469352.png
1 MB, 1280x828
>>
>>25302083
I love that "this is some bullshit" look Dash has.
>>
>>25294731
Damn, you're good.

The first two options are just delightful, but at the same time, a bit cartoonish to be mixed with fatal vore. Perhaps the spells just impact the stomach lining, sparking and fizzling out as they do. nothing lethal, but certainly painful, and the pred is gonna return the favor. Maybe chew them a bit before swallowing, maybe drag out the digestion, with appropriate taunting.
>>
>>25301018
>I dig prey.
>not both
>>
>>25301018
>>25303135
>favorite ponies are dash and twi
>the perfect switches
feelsgoodman.tiff
>>
>>25301018
Pred. Half my fantasies involve her consuming me whole (for science, or not)
>>
>>25301018
Prey, but not mine, obviously.

I just like to observe from the sidelines at all times.
>>
SorcerousHorcerous's first vore piece. I think its pretty good for never having done it before.

Shame about the spike prey though.
>>
>>25304395
>mashed up with a mess of cake
Unf. There's a lot going on in this pic, it's busy, but I like it. I love dat mess of cake glooping in behind Spike.

>you'll never be a single mouthful of a royal princess pone's sweet indulgence
>>
>>25304395
Not bad. Would've been leagues better with better prey.
>>
>>25304395
>>25304551
>Shame about the spike prey
>leagues better with better prey
I don't get it. What's so bad about Spike as prey? Who would you prefer? What makes a GOOD prey?
>>
>>25304395
Foodplay in vore, not something you see nearly enough of. I like full disgusting stomachs like that for the prey to get all mushed into.
>>
>>25304517
>>25304638
I don't like sharing the stomach, but I have to admit that cake would be a nice accompaniment. You're about to be crushed, suffocated, and digested, but at least you get delicious cake!
>>
>>25301018
Pred all the way baby. Applejack and Fluttershy specifically, though I like all the main six as preds anyway. I like to imagine that Applejack eats anypony who trespasses in her family's orchard, releasing ponies/people first as a warning, but digesting repeat offenders. As for Fluttershy... well I just think that she'd be a pretty cute pred and that she'd get a lot of willing meals if you know what I mean~
>>
>>25304870 (Same guy)

>>25304598
I'm not sure what makes a good prey, but I'm pretty sure that anyone would do as soon as they were inside a stomach, regardless of if they like it or not. As for Spike, I don't get the dislike either. Particularly because, since he's a dragon and it's in the show, he can SWIM in LAVA. Stomach acids wouldn't do anything to the guy, so the most that would happen, if he's eaten, is that he'd become a permanent resident and the pred would be able to have a struggling stomach for hours, even days, on end (Which wouldn't be a bad thing if the pred enjoys that sort of thing) or just "pass on through" as a good excuse for a Full Tour experience. If we're talking about a "Perfect Prey" then he'd be perfect since you could eat him all the time without fear, or lack there of, of killing him via digestion.

With that said, I really don't get the whole "Digesting a dragon" thing in that regard. The only ways that would really work, other than the pred being another dragon of course, is if the pred has some pretty DAMN strong stomach acids or that the pred has a potion that would hyper increase their digestion. Or just "Magic" but that's a really stupid explanation that does't even make sense.
>>
>>25304992
I mean, resistance to heat does not necessarily equate to resistance to acid. Those are two entirely different mechanisms of action. Its quite conceivable that spike could be digested by a pony.
>>
Made something to help me get back into the swing of things(even though this took forever to do).

Busy Bodies
Tags: F/FF, Soft, Non-Fatal, Full Tour, Food
Some scat, disposal(of just food stuff, but I guess you can end the story early at a certain point if you want)

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/VGaxDRvQ

Time to spam after a long while of none.
I apparently was banned for 2 weeks for advertising, good stuff.
>>
>>25305253
Sitting impatiently at the Canterlot train station, a unicorn with a pale blonde coat fiddles with her ruby mane, streaked with 2 shades of purple. Her hair droops past her thick glasses, obscuring the view of the empty train station in front of her as she reaches into her sweater's pocket. She mutters to herself as she pulls out a beaded accessory to help keep her bangs out of her vision.

“Keep it together Moon Dancer, probably should've had my mane cut today. Well... too late for that now, one of Twilight's friends is coming to visit, and I've got to put my best hoof forward!”

Finishing the knot atop her head, she tends to the stray strands of crooked hair that curl and twist from her tail to keep her occupied as she waits. The distant whistle of a train alerts her to the impending pony, making her heart beat a touch faster. As the breaks squeal to ease the locomotive into the station, Moon Dancer pats down her sweater as she reassures herself.

“Pinkie Pie said she was every bit as friendly as she is, so I'm sure we'll get along just fine!”

Steam billows out as the doors glide open, revealing a single mare standing at the entrance. Clothed with a dull turquoise frock, a gray pony stands on all fours, her expression passive with baby blue irises. She steps off the train, her eyes slowly trailing around until she sees the nervous unicorn waving to her. Seeing as she's the only pony in the station, the indifferent mare steps slowly towards the beckoning equine as Moon Dancer calls out to her.

“Hey! You're Maud right? Welcome to Canterlot!”

With no increase in the pony's pace, Moon Dancer anxiously chuckles as she hops over to the seemingly mute mare. Walking alongside the peculiar pony, the unicorn tries to spark a conversation.
>>
>>25305258
“Thanks for coming over, I really appreciate it! How was the ride here, not too bumpy I hope?”

In a flat, disinterested tone, Maud utters her first words to the pony.

“It was fine.”

The dull response from the mare was more than enough to fill the unicorn with glee; the stage set to get to know a completely different pony. Silently thanking the party pony under her breath, she points towards the exit of the station.

“I don't live too far from here, its just a nice walk before we get to my house. You okay with that?”

Maud tips her head as a gentle nod as she follows the ecstatic pony. Though the purpose of inviting the rock farmer is primarily for research, finally getting to know new friends is an experience she welcomed with an open heart. Strolling through the paved streets of Canterlot, it occurs to Moon Dancer that the earth pony may not know the reason for her visit. She faces the peculiar pony, the gray-coated mare still with a look of neutrality.

“By the way, did Pinkie or Twilight tell you why I needed you for a few days?”

Picking up on the gentle shake of Maud's head as a “no,” the unicorn takes a deep breath to brief the pony on her intentions.

“Well, one party ago, Pinkie showed me how she can seemingly eat an endless supply of sweets without it impacting her weight in the least! Since she couldn't come down today, she said you can help me with that, so hope you don't mind if I... umm... 'test' you out?”

A mild shrug of the pony's shoulders grant Moon Dancer the needed permission to play with her new friend. Suddenly, her hooves excitedly clamor against the sidewalk as they continue their journey home, some unicorns facing the couple to see the source of the unusual racket. Still in plain sight of all the ponies around on this sunny day, the embarrassed unicorn clears her throat as she approaches her patched up door. Reaching for the doorknob, she welcomes the pony in.
>>
>>25305264
“Come on in! It's a bit messy, but make yourself at home!”

Keeping to her slow pace of walking, Maud meanders in to see a long, organized table in the middle of the chaos and clutter of the room. In contrast to the piles of books and dusty furniture that lined the inside of the house, the table before her had meals and snacks to last a week: sugar-crusted apple pies, lush green salads with crisp croutons, translucent crystal candies the size of a pony's hoof and more. The haunting blue irises scan the buffet before her as Moon Dancer circles around the table, officially presenting the myriad of meals.

“Help yourself! I can always order more if this isn't enough for you, so don't hold back.”

Somewhat taken aback by the huge amount of hospitality, Maud opens her mouth to speak once more.

“Well, I-”

A sharp slam from Moon Dancer's door interrupts Maud's train of thought as a blue pony appears in the doorway. The energetic unicorn tosses aside a backpack full of climbing gear, clattering as it hits the wooden floor. Standing on her hind hooves, she announces to the two ponies.

“Hey Moon Dancer! Ready to go spelunking at the old ruins near the castle- oh hey there, don't believe we met! I'm Minuette, you coming with us?”

The studious pony's heart drops as she glances at her calendar, seeing today's date occupied with an hourglass cutie mark. Before she can stammer out an apology, Maud replies to the lively mare.

“My sister and I used to go spelunking a lot, want to go?”

Confused by the returned invitation, Minuette gives a grin with an eager nod. Maud turns back to the home's host to quote her.

“ 'Don't hold back,' right?”
>>
>>25305269
Moon Dancer takes a moment to think before giving a reluctant nod. Unsure what her guest will do, Maud swings her head back to meet the blue unicorn. Settling down on all four of her hooves, Minuette levels with the earth pony as Maud drapes her foreleg behind the base of the unicorn's neck. Before the pony can react to the sudden contact, the farmer's mouth stretches wide, closing in onto Minuette's head as her protests are cut short.

“Wait, wha-”

A wet slurp drowned out the muffled yelling as Maud swings her other foreleg to give the flailing mare a bear hug to prevent the pony from slipping from her grip. Moon Dancer's glasses slip down her nose, her bare eyes trained on watching her new friend consume her childhood classmate with barely a fuss. With practiced form, the powerful pony draws Minuette deeper into her body, each overwhelming gulp causing her hind legs to freeze from kicking about from the sheer suction from Maud.

Vague bulges crawl down the mare's neck as the sapphire blue pony slowly disappears from the outside world, the striped tail dangling from between Maud's jaws the only real evidence of Minuette's presence. Though the earth pony's middle seemed bulkier than normal, her dull frock looks no worse for wear; the black belt strapped around her middle barely straining with the new weight inside. Though her body continued to distend slightly to the unicorn's struggles for escape, Maud stood before Moon Dancer as if nothing happened. Mixture of curiosity and worry crawled over the bystanding unicorn as she rushes over the Maud, pushing up her glasses as she questions the plump pony.
>>
>>25305274
“How did... where did... is she okay?!... Can I touch?”

Maud gives a nod as she lies on her back, slipping her belt passed her hind legs and lifting up her dress, exposing her engorged middle. Though its size can barely house a filly, the occasional hoof-shaped lump and rounded protrusion rising from the gray sea of her coat proves otherwise. Moon Dancer gives the packed paunch a ginger touch with her front hoof, feeling her friend's body compressed deep into the pony's digestive system.

With childish curiosity, she presses her hoof into the shivering belly, forcing the pony within to increase in her squirms, the swollen middle taking a life of its own as it thrashes around erratically. It swerves left, right and center, the sharp protests of Minuette barely drowned out by the thundering groans and squeals of Maud's bodily functions. Looking back to Maud, her expression is as stoic as always, despite the struggles of a full-grown mare begging to be released from the cramped organ. With a glitter in her eye, the satisfied unicorn turns her back to the pony, muttering to herself as Maud slips her clothes back onto herself.

“Earth pony magic is so fascinating! This is definitely something I'd love to witness first-hand...”
>>
>>25305283
Overhearing the pony's wishes, Maud gives yet another shrug as she gets up from the floor. Not about to hold back on anypony's account, she motions to grab Moon Dancer's hind legs.

“Now if only- eep!”

Feeling her hind hooves enveloped by suffocating warmth, she looks back to see Maud, eager to help with her research as she feels the forceful strength of a single swallow pull her flank straight to the pony's teeth. Paralyzed with confusion, the unicorn yelps as she is consumed out of her sweater, the wooly garment creeping over Maud's head with each gulp. The raw, constricting power of the pony's throat muscles knocked the air out of Moon Dancer's body, only managing a lame whimper as she sees the tongue creep its way across her cheek and over her head.

Seeing the last bits of daylight through the weaves of her ratty sweater, Moon Dancer gives a meek squeak as Maud's teeth close around her vision. The pony feels her hind hooves slowly ease into the stomach, pressing into a soft, familiar coat as she hears the dull complaints of her friend through the muscular walls. She feels her glasses slowly leave her face, caught by the ribbed throat. With no ability to move to retrieve them, she can only experience her body slowly being compacted into the powerful pony's paunch. She feels her entire body shift and contort as Maud's body bullies her into the stomach, the ridged gullet refusing to give her room as saliva and other thick fluids splash and coat her entire being. She gasps as she feels her pulverized body slink into the occupied stomach, Minuette groaning and complaining as the little room she had was filled with another pony. The two squished bodies twist and intertwine with each other, forced to take on the shape that the stomach gave them. As they slowly settled into their places, Minuette mutters out through clenched teeth.
>>
>>25305288
“Was THIS your idea?!”

With Moon Dancer's face half submerged in sticky fluids, she retorts through the side of her mouth.

“'Course not! I just wanted to see how much she can eat, but...”

“Whatever, she can't just keep us here, right?”

“Well, you heard her... she does this with her sister Pinkie do this a lot!”

“She's Pinkie's sister?! No wonder she-”

The entire organ shifts and swings around, interrupting the ponies' conversation.

Outside of the chaos that brewed within the cramped belly, Maud stares at the banquet before her. Stroking her belly through her dress, she feels her belt strain slightly at the newest addition to her body. Though she can feel the two ponies squirm beneath her skin in protest to their fleshy accommodations, her stomach growls in hunger for real sustenance. Knowing her body still needs food, she takes a seat at the table as she reaches out for some apple pie.

Before she can pop the pie whole from its tin, a rumbling belch makes its way down from her deepest depths and through her throat, propelling a pair of bandaged glasses from her mouth and onto the table. Taking the glasses in her hoof, she cleans it off with her coat's sleeve and pockets it for later. With pangs of hunger on her mind, she helps herself to the generous buffet.

As she indiscriminately piles food into her mouth, the two mares in the pit of Maud's belly wonder at the new sounds. Thunderous gulps and muddy chewing reverberate through the pony's body, prompting a response from the blue unicorn.

“What the hay is that? She can't possibly be...”
>>
>>25305295
Food rains and sprays down onto the two ponies, coating them in lukewarm mush and scented slop. The two ponies try to move and struggle against the assault of soften meals and juice that threatened to mix with the sour solution that sat at the bottom of the stomach. Their struggles only stimulated the organ further as a pungent odor wafts over the tangled unicorns, acrid sludge leak through the wrinkled walls and onto the live mixture of food and ponies. The complaints once again fall onto deaf ears as the stomach's vigorous churns smother their movements.

Sitting at the table, Maud looks over the table, devoid of any foodstuffs. Plates were licked clean, tins were expertly polished and even the utensils looked untouched aside from a few stray globs of saliva. Patting her distended belly in satisfaction, she looks outside to see the sun still high in the sky. Though her dress did its best to keep her body in check, the massive amount of food and ponies that sat and coursed through her gut were more than she anticipated. Planting all four hooves onto the ground, her belly hung just above ground level, shivering and shaking with its resident's movements. Her dress strained a bit as her belt stretched to keep the pony able to walk without dragging the extra weight on the floor.

Walking over to the house's entrance, she goes to close the door behind her as she feels another pocket of gas vibrate through her body. Covering her mouth in preparation with a hoof, a long, resounding belch parts her lips as a small, beaded accessory plops into her hoof with a wet smack. Shrugging to herself, she dries it off as it joins the rogue pair of glasses in her dress. Making sure the door is still open, Maud steadies herself for a gentle trot around the city.
>>
>>25305301
Despite the cargo that Maud carried with her, years of work on the rock farm gave her an unreal amount of stamina, allowing her to trot from one corner of the city to the next. She ventures to the Canterlot castle where the two sisters reside, jogs by the School for Gifted Unicorns and circles back to visit the hedge maze that sat in the castle gardens.

All the while, her paunch slowly shrank as she sweated out the weight. The fleshy globe slowly losing its jiggling consistency as it recedes back to a more firm structure. A familiar pressure presses itself against her digestive exit, prompting the pony to walk over to the nearest toilet. Encountering a particularly fancy restroom on the street, she makes her way in to see it empty. She makes her way to a stall, the door lined with gold as she shuts it closed.

Lifting her dress up to place her bare rear against the pristine toilet, she spreads her cheeks to allow waste to fall freely from her tightened sphincter. Relaxing the muscular valve, her exit dilates widely to accommodate the compacted material that fermented in her lower tract. A single sigh of relief from the indomitable pony signaled the first of many brown excretions from her colon, snaking out to hit the water below. Her excrement coiled neatly at the bottom of the porcelain throne, piling up until Maud reached over to flush the toilet. Despite the rush of water, she continued to expel her earlier meals, the steady stream of brown continuing to pour into the watery bowl.

Around the third flush, the pony's firm rear sputters out and hisses out the excessive gas. Feeling the used food finally leave her body, she relaxes once more to let loose a gentle patter of urine from her loins, marking the end of her release. As the erratic stream stopped, she gives herself a clean wipe of her bottom before giving a final flush, exiting the restroom. With the sun slowly setting, Maud makes her way back to Moon Dancer's abode.
>>
>>25305307
Making her way through the town, she feels her body still slightly rounded by her occupants, but little evidence shows their existence aside from a rounder belly. Her dress hung naturally from her body as the belt around her middle was taut against her. She feels some mild squirming from within her intestines, the ponies probably dead asleep from bouncing around within her all day.

Approaching the lone home, she makes her way in to find the place just as she left it. Maud's eyes trace the home to find the unicorn's bedroom. Though a bit messy, the pony steps around the discarded books and takes care to not bump into the bedside table that carried a glass of water. Finding her way to the bed, Maud organizes the pillows to lay down and settles beneath the patchwork sheets of the studious pony. Putting a hoof to her swollen belly, she slumbers to the bookish pony's musky smell that permeated throughout the room.

Naturally waking up to the crack of dawn, despite the absence of sunlight pouring through the window, Maud rises to stretch out her limbs. Giving herself a brief scratch, she feels her way around the room to find the bathroom. Lifting up her dress to relieve her bladder, she stands up on her hind hooves to sit down. Before she can plant her bottom on the toilet, her lower belly squirms with activity. Still not fully awake, she feels something pointy wedge itself through her anus, a cream-colored horn pokes out from between her firm cheeks. It gives a faint glow as Moon Dancer forces her way through the small passageway, only having her head come out and pop back into shape, free of the powerful grip of Maud's guts. Panting for fresh air, she exclaims to the farmer, the rest of her body still lodge deep within.
>>
>>25305315
“Maud! What was that about?!”

Still with no emotion, Maud replies back.

“Well... you wanted to 'test' me out, so I just did what you asked. Why?”

“Why?! You ate Minuette and me and the food and we were being crushed and...”

A sudden feeling of refreshment overcame Moon Dancer's head; a tingly feeling of every bit of stress leaving her upper body. Despite experiencing the body-warping abilities of the pony, she felt strangely relaxed. Recognizing the glazed-over look in the unicorn's eyes, Maud pipes up in her dull tone.

“Yeah, my sister and I found out its kinda relaxing, so if you don't mind, I'm not done yet.”

Reaching over to Moon Dancer's head, she presses a mighty hoof against her forehead.

“Huh?”

In one smooth motion, Maud shoves the unicorn's head back into the depths of her colon. Her torso balloons out at the sudden invasion of the bulbous shape, but the earthy body shifts and throbs to have the bulge disappear back beneath her belly. She clutches her dress to let loose a small wisp of gas from her bottom that found its way in during that short ordeal. Seeing her body back in form, sits down onto the toilet to resume her business.

Welp, guess I'm going back to Wingman things now, had to get that out of my system.
>>
>>25304992 (Same Guy again)

>>25305035
Yes this is true and I actually did a bit of research just now to find out if I'm actually wrong here. (Incoming text wall!)

From what I've learned, Lava is able to melt a lot of things, but it can't melt certain types of metals that have above at least a 1,200 degree Celsius melting point. This includes metals such as iron, cobalt, nickel and even titanium. Acids, however, are bit different. It should be commonly known that acids, unlike lava, only corrode objects, not melt them. With that said, most acids can't in fact, corrode things as as they do in movies. In fact, the only acid that CAN do that is called Hydrofluoric Acid. Hydrofluoric Acid, while similar to the acid in our own bodies, is pretty much exactly what you would expect from a movie. Even if it were somehow siphoned directly into your stomach, it would almost immediately corrode right through you. Our stomachs, though, only produce a much less deadly form of it called HydroCHLORIC acid.

(Cont.)
>>
>>25305424
It has been proven, both with science and through people swallowing stupid stuff, that our stomachs can, in fact, digest metal, but while this is true, it has also been proven that it would take a LOT of TIME to digest depending on the metal (Couldn't find any time scales for metal digestion unfortunately.) It is, however, extremely dangerous to eat metal since some metals would produce deadly gasses on contact with stomach acid that would kill you from the inside out, and yet, with metals that don't DON'T produce such gases (or do some other horrible chemical reaction), your stomach wouldn't have enough TIME to digest it since your body would, more likely than not, pass the metal through your system and force it out your "Rear Exit" in a couple of days.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 110

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.