[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Celestia raises the sun and Luna the moon, where do they store
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: flutterwhat.jpg (12 KB, 341x324) Image search: [Google]
flutterwhat.jpg
12 KB, 341x324
If Celestia raises the sun and Luna the moon, where do they store these celestial objects when they are otherwise not in use?
>>
They shove it up their asses until they need to use them again.
>>
>>25090451
It's kinda like Everfree Forest, where things move and grow on their own.
>>
>>25090464
/thread
>>
>>25090451
On the other side of the planet
>>
>>25090451

My head canon is that the other half of the world's hemisphere has another set of pony royalty that synchronizes their sun/moon duties with Celestia and Luna.
>>
>>25090481
But the sun and moon don't move on their own, otherwise they wouldn't need two ponies to magically move them.

>>25090493
>>25090498
This actually makes loads of sense. I can't believe I didn't think of this.
>>
>>25090589
Dude. Clouds move on their own in Everfree forest. Why would you expect otherwise for planets and stars?
>>
>>25090451
Away
>>
>>25090629
I'm not concerned with all planets and stars. I was concerned with the Sun and the Moon, two celestial bodies that Celestia and Luna move respectively. If the Sun and Moon could "raise" on their own why would these alicorns be doing this job in the first place? Who granted them this duty?
>>
File: 1604.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1604.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>25090451
It's the greatest mystery that all ponies have failed to solve.
>>
>>25090730
They don't. It was a lie passed on for generations, just like the children's stories.
>>
>>25090730
It's possible that their planet doesn't rotate on its axis and the axis isn't tilted, so ponies had to make their own seasons and to survive they'd use magic to change the positions of the Sun and move to orbit around their planet.
>>
When Luna and Celestia put away the heavenly bodies they just kind of slovenly toss them into the sky on the other side of the planet, assuming in their utter horsey ignorance of geography and the layout of the heavenly bodies (despite their direct manipulation of said bodies) that they just go out of existence until needed again.
Meanwhile the other side of the planet has been a brutal hellscape for the last couple thousand years where only the strong survive as some days the sun passes within mere miles of the planets surface scorching everything to death on some days and passing so far out as to barely provide any light on others while the wild gravitational fluctuations caused by the erratic paths of the sun and moon occasionally draw up scarce water from the lower water tables.
Does that answer your question?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.