[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think she hates Cheese Sandwich?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: So cheesy.gif (3 MB, 1045x833) Image search: [Google]
So cheesy.gif
3 MB, 1045x833
Do you think she hates Cheese Sandwich?
>>
>>25072669
She killed all the pinkie clones, so I would imagine she doesn't want a stallion analog to Pinkie.
>>
>>25072693
like seriously...

everyone likes that episode...but damn. she fucking killed all those clones.

straight up murdered.
>>
>>25072717
Were they ever really alive? I mean, they were kind of magical incantations.
>>
I want to buy a giant eraser so I can erase her stupid face, and also buy a giant pen so I can draw a normal face on her.
>>
>>25072774
They seemed to have all the things a life form would have...just much less complex in the mental department.

so yes. they were living beings...and they were murdered.
>>
>>25072891
Green of Twilight coming to the realization that she committed a mass murder when
>>
File: 2014-11-13-01-06-36-020.gif (47 KB, 172x196) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-13-01-06-36-020.gif
47 KB, 172x196
I would slowly eat a quesadilla right in front of her

savoring every cheesy bite

and watch her squirm
>>
File: Treehouse_TV_-_Logo_6829.jpg (58 KB, 330x186) Image search: [Google]
Treehouse_TV_-_Logo_6829.jpg
58 KB, 330x186
>>25072669
We're still not gonna air Party Pooped! Not even a second of it!
>>
>>25072774
They breathed, moved, and can be interacted as any other creature in the show, so yes.
>>
>>25072891
Man, the drama that episode created was my favorite time here.

So many threads about ethics and philosophy.
>>
Pinkie Pie died in S3.
>>
It was a necessary evil.
>>
File: niggerbob kekpants.png (258 KB, 388x286) Image search: [Google]
niggerbob kekpants.png
258 KB, 388x286
>>25072829
>>
>>25076026
i aplaud you, i laughed like an idiot. btw anon controlling equrestria physics with a pencil when?
>>
>>25076302
>anon controlling equrestria physics with a pencil when?
bumping for that
>>
>>25072669
No, she didn't say she hated grilled cheese, just quesadillas. I think she just hates El Trotians.

>>25072774
Might be writefagging something like that, keep an eye out in the Pinkie threads.
>>
>>25072774
If that was the case why didn't twilight use a spell that would only kill the magic clones?

Twilight killed pinkie pie with no feeling. She committed genocide and everyone laughed.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.