[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let's say you actually get to Equestria? Which pony look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
So let's say you actually get to Equestria? Which pony look for and try to ask out? For me I know Chrysalis would be out of the question so I'd go after Rainbow, Moondancer, or Bon Bon.
>>
>>25071810
You sound like an overly excited 12yo.
>>
>>25071810
your mom lmao
>>
>>25071810
None of them, I beat them all to death with my bat
>>
>>25071830
Do you know oyashiro-sama?
>>
>>25071830
>He didn't bring a gun to Equestria
>>
I'd skulk to the mountains and shitpost on /mlh/ from my cave.
>>
>>25071810
I would ask out Spitfire
>>
File: image.png (184 KB, 492x406) Image search: [Google]
image.png
184 KB, 492x406
>>25071810
Badly worded prompt but I'll have some fun with it anyways.
>Attempt to find Ponyville
>Do my best to ensure that I am a rational and reasonable person
>Use previous knowledge to better my chances at building friendships with the Mane 6 and others.
>Take up work to slowly own a home.
>After taking a long time to get that done, attend a motivational event.
>Speak to Iron Will about helping me to work up the nerve to ask out someone I care for.
>Work as hard as I can to better myself and show I'm serious about it.
>Finally, when the time is right and I'm confident in my chances, I work up the to ask out Iron Will.
>>
>>25071810
Anyone that would accept me.
>>
>>25071810
>implying my first priority isn't to figure out my living situation and some source of income
Nigga, I ain't gonna be dating anyone long if I can't even provide for myself first.
>>
>>25071810
Just a changeling, at least we would be able to satisfy each other's needs.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.