[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I honestly think that Cheerilee really hates her job as a teacher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: cheerlieistiredofyourshit.png (160 KB, 411x432) Image search: [Google]
cheerlieistiredofyourshit.png
160 KB, 411x432
I honestly think that Cheerilee really hates her job as a teacher and is tired of putting up with shit from all the little fillies and colts. Day in and day out it's just the same lessons and tests given as the only teacher in Ponyville with a huge workload and little gratitude given. In the end, all she really wants is a stallion in her life but her commitment to the school keeps her from going out to actually find anyone.

What else can we say about her life at this point in the series?
>>
>>25070831
She is completely useless.
>>
>>25070831
I want an episode in S6 where she realises all of what you just said and basically says 'fuck this job' walking away from being a shitty teacher and instead having parties and being with other ponies.

Students grades are shit, ponyville falls to chaos and Cheerilee must return to her job in order to save the day, lesson is something about even if you don't know it you are appreciated and loved more then you know
>>
>>25070887
I'd watch it.
>>
>>25070887
This
>>
>>25070887
This would be better as a Spike or Fluttershy episode.
>>
>>25070831
She wouldn't have taken the position if she didn't enjoy the line of work. It's her cutie mark, for fuck's sake.
>>
File: hahaha.gif (1 MB, 853x1024) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.gif
1 MB, 853x1024
>>25070887
That actually sounds plausible. and enjoyable
>>
>>25070831
There's also the fact that the president of the School Board is Spoiled Rich of all damn ponies. No wonder she's grumpy.
>>
>>25070951

Her cutie mark is smiling daisies. That's why dash fears her.
>>
>>25071020
Spoiled Rich flat out insulted half the student body in front of them, and they're children. With that many witnesses, she's completely fucked.
>>
File: cheerilee-1.png (510 KB, 955x660) Image search: [Google]
cheerilee-1.png
510 KB, 955x660
>>25071045
Im honestly surprised Cheerliee hasnt flipped her shit and said anything to anyone yet in the show. She probably sips a glass of wine every night to try and take the edge off
>>
Cheerilee hating her job is canon. See Equestria Girls.
>>
>>25071126
Use a better example like during Hearts and Hooves Day when the CMC asked if she had a special somepony.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>25071114
Maybe she meets up with her best friend Big Mac from time to time, I can imagine them both studying in the same class.
>>
File: Cheerilee learn about rainbows.png (593 KB, 960x961) Image search: [Google]
Cheerilee learn about rainbows.png
593 KB, 960x961
>>25070887
8/10 would watch
>>
>>25070831
>>25071126
>>25071142
These all seem rather consistent with OP's proposal that being a teacher in this society really sucks
>>
>>25071254
Being a teacher sucks everywhere.
>>
File: screams internally.jpg (109 KB, 717x600) Image search: [Google]
screams internally.jpg
109 KB, 717x600
>>25070831
>tfw no social life, just a school teacher / library carer
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.