[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whenever you feel like you suck at something remember: this pony's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Whenever you feel like you suck at something remember: this pony's life long special talent is making others do stuff for her, and she can't even make her best friend vote for her on an election.
>>
>>25069825
She misinterpreted a skill for leadership as a skill for manipulation. Pity the fool.
>>
>>25069906
This. She didn't suck at it, she just didn't understand it. With her mom being a bitch it's no surprise.
>>
>>25069906
I just realized.

they did the same thing with Troubleshoes.
>>
>>25069825
That wasn't her special talent though. The reason she failed was because she completely misinterpreted the situation. Once she realized what she is actually supposed to do everything went fine.
>>
>>25070067
Yeah, Trouble Shoes was basically the first hint at the CMC's special talent. We just didn't realize it because we thought their true talents were already shown in show stoppers.

Though I also found it weird because from Cutie Mark Chronicles, I was under the impression that the ponies get their cutie mark the moment they realize what their true talent/destiny is. Not that they get it randomly and then have to figure out what it might mean
>>
>>25070094
I prefer the newer way.

but I think they have to figure out what they're good at first, then they get it, but I assume it can be interpreted a number of ways depending on the situation in which someone got their mark.
>>
>>25070094
Well, they DO have their individual talents, which is displayed on their mark.

but they have a shared talent, one that needs them to be together.
>>
File: Laughing Whores.png (844 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Whores.png
844 KB, 1280x720
>>25069825
>He got a Game Designer Cutie Mark
>>
>>25070110
I guess another explanation could be that they did in some way realize what their special talent was, but they purposefully or subconsciously misinterpreted it because they had hoped for something else.
Especially for DT who thought she had to live up to her mother's expectations and was afraid of failing to fulfill those that would make a lot of sense.
>>
>>25069825
Sometimes you fuck up, even at the things you're good at.
>>
>>25070141
Could be worse.
Could be a fedora.
>>
>>25070986
What kind of talent is that thou'?
>>
>>25071043
tipping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlxfDvSyPKA
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.