[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he be developed this Saturday?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1438888458060s.jpg (6 KB, 209x250) Image search: [Google]
1438888458060s.jpg
6 KB, 209x250
Will he be developed this Saturday?
>>
I only want more pictures of that hot stallion ass.
>>
>>25068279
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if freaking Flash Sentry has a cameo in saturday's episode as guard for Shining and Cadance.
>>
>>25068279
Not much likely, because it's mostly a Pinkie centric episode. However maybe he shares a nice moment with Twilight at the end of the episode. Knowing how he forgot to tell his sister in person he was getting married, he probably wants to make up for it.
>>
>>25068352
>Knowing how he forgot to tell his sister in person he was getting married, he probably wants to make up for it
3 years later?
>>
>>25068367
Sorta. It's not like Twilight didn't forgive him soon enough, but more in a way that Shining wants to do it right this time around.

Not that it's much character development or anything.
>>
If the kid isn't his, will he trample it to death and force Candyass to go into heat again?
>>
>>25068475

We he is a horse. I mean it'd just be sloppy writing if he didn't. Sometimes with cartoons you need to pump the gas a little.
>>
So... Cadance is pregnet or not?
>>
File: 1441258740577.jpg (316 KB, 821x1084) Image search: [Google]
1441258740577.jpg
316 KB, 821x1084
I hope so, next to big mac, he is the only developed male character in the show...
>>
Do you think he will?
>>
>>25068331
If that did happen would you prefer Flash and Shining to be friends or rivals?
>>
>>25068367
>implying 5 years has actually passed in the show
The show started with the Summer Sun Celebration and season 4 started with it one year later.
>>
>>25068279
No but the fetus in Cadence's womb will be
>>
File: image.jpg (413 KB, 1280x951) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
413 KB, 1280x951
>>25068321
>>
>>25069394
Beat me to it, you fucker
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.