[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know I'm late to the party but HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE APPLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I know I'm late to the party but HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE APPLE PARENTS ARE CANONICALLY DEAD!
>>
>>25059491

No, they are just on vacation.
>>
>>25059491
that's life
>>
>>25059491
No, they're "not able to be here"
>>
>>25059491
Not really. Never really said they were, just "If they were here", which doesn't mean they're dead.

They probably are dead, but for the sake of what we know, they aren't.
>>
>>25059491
>Canonically
Implied, but never outright stated. Same as always, now and forever.
>>
>>25059527
Imagine if they appeared in the movie or the last episode and the resulting amounts of butt-blasting as head canons around the globe are shattered into tiny worthless fragments
>>
>>25059491
they are literally and canonically dead, but that scene isn't the one that proves it. In the "Raise This Barn" episode (I don't remember the name) Granny Smith says that the whole family is here, despite AJ's parents being absent. Ergo, they are dead, if they were actually in some far off land she would have said "most/almost all of the family is here"
>>
>>25059491
No, they left the farm because they wanted to live life without any responsibility.
>>
>>25059491
They died of Disapointment and no one can take that away from them
>>
>>25059856
Anon, it's a biological impossibility for them to be Zebras, come on.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.