[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People keep trying to say that Spike should never get a song
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: newstatusquo.png (420 KB, 1224x1224) Image search: [Google]
newstatusquo.png
420 KB, 1224x1224
>People keep trying to say that Spike should never get a song because of Equestria Games adlibbing
>Not wanting him to do a really meaningful "Man or Muppet" style song about himself
>Episode not ending with a Crusaders of the Last Mark status quo breaking like this
>>
>>25046715
Everyone wants this to happen, they even know that Weseluck knows how to sing so it should happen.
>>
>>25046782
It's a running gag to ask her to sing a song like Equestria Games at any con she goes to now. Sad, because she has to try to be bad.
>>
>>25046803
Jokes are easy to make, that's why.

People aren't making character moments at cons.
>>
>>25046715
I don't know anyone who would not want that.
>>
>>25046820
True, it's just kinda sad that's what people remember.
>>
>>25046871
I already think Spike's endgame should be defender of Equestria.

So I think the best way to initiate the transformation is to have Spike realize he is capable of fulfilling his dreams. He may not have a cutie mark, but he knows what he wants to be, he just doesn't believe in himself to achieve it.
>>
>>25046908
I don't know if it would be too much, but maybe an episode where he's sad about not having a cutie mark but finds his place in life anyway.
>>
>>25046715
>A dragon that looks exactly like Spike but older does something horrible.
>Spike is blamed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp_mXkoRzU0
>>
>>25046715
I just didn't like the way his singing sounded in The Crystal Empire.
>>
>>25047073
It sounded like I expected he would.
>>
>>25047072
I don't get this reference, and Equestrians would already be skeptical of any other dragon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.