[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gryffindor: Dash and AJ Ravenclaw: Twilight Hufflepuff: Pinkie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: HogwartsHouses[1].png (313 KB, 396x482) Image search: [Google]
HogwartsHouses[1].png
313 KB, 396x482
Gryffindor: Dash and AJ
Ravenclaw: Twilight
Hufflepuff: Pinkie and Fluttershy
Slytherin: Rarity

How accurate is this?

Also, post your house, horsefuckers.

Representing my homies from Gryffindor.
>>
>>25045452
Damn, now I wish I'd saved that series of greentexts from /k/ about a war against the wizard scum. I seem to remember one about carpet bombing Hogwarts with white phosphorous.
>>
>>25045589
Seriously, in the final film, if one of the opposing sides in the battle brought guns, they would have massacred the other side.

Magic a shit.
>>
>>25045452
>2015
>not badger pride
>>
File: Lazyfucker.jpg (227 KB, 458x964) Image search: [Google]
Lazyfucker.jpg
227 KB, 458x964
>>25045665
Didn't J.K Rowling come up with some bullshit excuse for why modern technology didn't work in the wizard "world" or something? Sort of like an EMP that fucks up all your electronics except it works for purely mechanical devices too. Which makes no sense when you think about it, because how else would the Hogwarts express work?
>>
>>25045452
AJ should be Hufflepuff due to being a shit background house. Oh and only Twilight should be Gryffindor because it's clearly the favourite house of the writter and even every the characters within the story.
>>
>>25045452
10 POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR
>>
>>25045452
Great, now an Anon and Celestia version of this is stuck in my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reop2bXiNgk
>>
>>25045452
House as in which house you assigned our favorite character to? Because That would be Hufflepuff.
House as in what house we would actually get assigned to? That would be Ravenclaw.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>25048279
>That would be Ravenclaw.

Did you actually take the hat's sorting test, or do you think you just smart and shit?
>>
>>25045729
>magic, I don't have to explain shit.
>>
File: 1442147522310[1].png (156 KB, 900x1131) Image search: [Google]
1442147522310[1].png
156 KB, 900x1131
>>25045685
>For each of the four founders had
>A house in which they might
>Take only those they wanted, so,
>For instance, Slytherin
>Took only pure-blood wizards
>Of great cunning just like him.
>And only those of sharpest mind
>Were taught by Ravenclaw
>While the bravest and the boldest
>Went to daring Gryffindor.
>Good Hufflepuff, she took the rest

>not cunning, wise, or brave

At least you got Edward from Twilight on your team.
>>
>>25048405
No, I don't think I'm smart. I know for a fact that I'm smart.
>>
>>25045452
>house I want
Ravenclaw
>house I'd probably get put in
Gryffindor
I don't think I've ever felt real fear in my life, or if I have I didn't fucking notice. I know I'm going to die alone and possibly in a painful way, but I'm not afraid, I know I could lose everyone I even remotely care about, but I'm not afraid, I know the ride will end someday, but I'm not afraid. I just don't seem capable of registering emotions, maybe I was always like that, maybe not. Yeah yeah edgy and shit I get it.
>>
>>25045452
If I remember right I act Gryffindor, but I would choose Hufflepuff as that house was about family and sticking to your own in times of need. I have a big brother complex anyway so it would fit.
>>
>>25045452
>dash
>not slytherin
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.