[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know if a thread has being already made about it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Diamond_Tiara_vector.png (332 KB, 1600x1953) Image search: [Google]
Diamond_Tiara_vector.png
332 KB, 1600x1953
I don't know if a thread has being already made about it and so I'm probably a slowpoke, but I still want to make a thead about it.

Diamond Tiara is a character that is made to be hated since season 1: She is egocentric, a bitch, an awful friend and even a bully. But since the last episode, that is obvious she is all like that because of the pressure of her parents (especially her mother). However, that's is not exactly what I want to talk about.

What I want to actually talk is about her cutie mark: What if her cutie mark is not about being a bitch but actually about seeing the best in everyone? I mean, what if her talent is actually about seeing in every single person she sees the best part of them so she can boost their morals and give them confidence in their talents?

What I find the most interesting about this theory is that, in the case that it is really her talent, she used it as a weapon to slap the confidence of everyone and make them feel like shit so she can make her parents proud. To me, that makes sense about her character, but what about you, anon?

Do you think that theory actually makes sense or that's just bullshit?
>>
>>25045394
>What I want to actually talk is about her cutie mark
Getting your cutie mark is similar to reaching puberty.
Diamond Tiara's "puberty" was artificial and paid for by her parents buying her a diamond tiara.

She is a rich bitch who got a boob job for her sweet sixteen.
This is also alluded to in the songs (diamond being harder than anything else, just like silicone boobs are more firm than regular boobs). Trust me I'm a friend of Hasbro.
>>
the thing i hope happens the most, regarding her cutie mark: emphasis on the hardness of diamonds.
she displayed some real badassery in the latest episode, in the 'light of your cutie mark' song. 'win at all costs' attitude. just make her the most headstrong pony, please, don't let that diamond crack. have her be stubborn and ruthless and competitive.
>>
>>25045577
>diamond
>crack
It's the hardest metal on the planet, how the hell can it crack?
>>
>>25045610
>diamond
>metal
I want popsci fags to leave.
>>
File: 1437093768515.jpg (35 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1437093768515.jpg
35 KB, 576x432
>>25045610
>diamond
>metal
m8
>>
>>25045610

it's the hardest metal known the man. i've fought making the reference for like, days.
>>
>>25045610
You won't fool me with your bait/reference.
>>
File: nigga u srs.jpg (32 KB, 553x415) Image search: [Google]
nigga u srs.jpg
32 KB, 553x415
>>25045610
>diamond
>metal
>how can it crack
G O O D S I R
>>
>>25045610

did she even actually crack in the episode

please make diamond tiara a strong pony, DHX
>>
File: celestia2.png (81 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
celestia2.png
81 KB, 640x480
>>25045394
Next Generation Mane Six:
CMC,Diamond Tiara, ?, ?
>>
>>25045623
>>25045634
>>25045658
Carbon is as much as a metal as Oxygen and Sodium, for example.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metalicity
>>
>>25046115
Read your own link. Typing "carbon metal" into google and then pasting the first almost-legit link you find doesn't make carbon a metal.
>>
>>25046115
Oh and sodium is a metal.
>>
>>25046171
It's a joke, that's why I used Oxygen and Sodium as "examples". I know carbon is not a metal, but we use this "metallicity" term quite a lot in astrophysics.

>Most of the physical matter in the universe is in the form of hydrogen and helium, so astronomers conveniently use the blanket term "metals" to refer to all other elements
>>
>>25045769
Compared to other ponies, she is strong.
>Pinkie breakdown because she thought her friends didn't like her anymore
>Twilight breakdown because she can't write a fucking letter

With all the shit DT get, she should have gone full mass shooter.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.