[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which of these is worse? They both succeed in making Adolf Hitler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Queen Bitches.png (227 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
Queen Bitches.png
227 KB, 600x360
Which of these is worse? They both succeed in making Adolf Hitler look like Mother Teresa, but which one of them is the bigger bitch?
>>
Well if we assume DT's mom isn't beating her daughter behind closed doors then I say the principal is worse.
>>
is the principal a racist piece of shit?
>>
>>25045362
The mother.
>>
There's something disturbing about a mother raising her daughter to be nasty to everyone who isn't as well-off as yourself.
>>
>>25045362
>Tfw your daughter was a blankflank.
>>
File: donald trump's house.jpg (64 KB, 635x420) Image search: [Google]
donald trump's house.jpg
64 KB, 635x420
>>25045910
welcome to the wild wacky world of wealth
>>
>>25045362
>They both succeed in making Adolf Hitler look like Mother Teresa,

Didn't you get that backwards? At least hitler was honest when he killed people
>>
>>25045362
Worse in terms of writing?

Mom was 1-dimensional irredeemable bitch.

Cinch was an idiot that thought the her No. 1 student will be able to figure out what to do with dangerous uncontrollable magic by simply unleashing it after shitty song. Also she backed off after "Who's gonna believe you?" despite school being 10m away from a bus stop and numerous eyewitnesses with phones.

Cinch is worse.
>>
Cinch was just a lonely old ice queen who was devoted to the one constant victory she could coast off of to validate her inflated ego, whereas DT's mom really had no reason to be such a snob and aggressively bad parent.

Abacus may have almost pushed SciTwi into a cosmic-level school shooter, but the latter's behavior was far worse for much less reason.
>>
>>25046242
>whereas DT's mom really had no reason to be such a snob and aggressively bad parent.
It's her destiny and Cutie Mark thou'.
>>
>>25046251
That's only her own interpretation of it though, just like she convinced Diamond Tiara that her's was being a little bitch.

As far as canon's concerned on the show, nobody's cutie mark makes them destined to be evil. It's their own fucking fault if they are.
>>
>>25045362
Neither, they both are bitches, but they look like Oskar fucking Schindler compared to top bitch, Lightning Dust.
>>
>>25046638
Be nice to Lightning Dust.
>>
>>25046650
Fuck no, bitch didn't care about lives, only about showboating.
>>
>>25045401
Considering that she's a reference to Atticus Finch, yes.
>>
>>25045362
I'd say Cinch. Spoiled Rich messed Diamond Tiara up pretty badly, but Cinch messed up an entire school and she nearly caused the end of the world just to keep her own good name.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.