[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've got an idea /mlp/! Since you're not satisfied
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
I've got an idea /mlp/! Since you're not satisfied with anything anymore on the show how about you just not watch the show! Better yet! Kill yourself! Then all your problems will be solved!
>>
>>25041609
I'm pretty satisfied with the show so no u.
>>
>>25041609
there are some here who do that already, it clearly didn't work.
>>
File: 1444371757108.jpg (192 KB, 967x954) Image search: [Google]
1444371757108.jpg
192 KB, 967x954
>>25041609
>buttmad that people dislike what you like
Those cutie mark designs are objectively shit and the episode was jarring as fuck in some parts fuck you it was still good and I actually really enjoyed it, and I'm usually one of the negative ones and s1 nostalgia fags
>>
File: Autism.jpg (83 KB, 440x310) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
83 KB, 440x310
>>25041609
Be more considerate to our problem OP.
>>
>>25041609
>le angry shill
>>
>>25041609
All ready have a thread about this m8
>>25022176
>>
File: blades-of-vengeance.jpg (138 KB, 550x280) Image search: [Google]
blades-of-vengeance.jpg
138 KB, 550x280
>>25041609
>>>/mlphate/

hey jew, stop stealing my good goys.
We need more redpilled people to take a stance and form a solid group of people with goals and unique aspects from this fandom of hasdrone cunts.

Stop quitting the fandom. Join a group which caters to your tastes instead.
These hasdrones already did their own hugbox, so why not everyone else try a different kind of hugbox?
>>
Oy vey!
>>
>>25041609
I haven't watched a single episode since S4 ended. I just keep coming here for the self insert greentexts and because I like arguing like an autistic faggot, /v/ trained me very well before I ever touched /mlp/. Escapism is easier than suicide.
>>
File: 1376260646581.png (607 KB, 450x900) Image search: [Google]
1376260646581.png
607 KB, 450x900
No, it's you who don't get it. I don't just like ponies, I LOVE ponies. Only through my deep caring am I able to get so angry, because all I can do is watch helplessly as they little by little they keep changing them to suit the masses needs and missing the point on why I started caring about them so much with pointless pandering.
>>
>>25041609

LE KILL YOURSELF MAY MAY :^)
>>
>>25041609
"Kill yourself" is supposed to be used in apathy or sarcasm, not while angry. Now it's actually edgy.
>>
>>25044628
>not sarcasm
>>
i loved the episode up until the cutie marks. the cutie marks are terrible.
>>
I wish Twilight was this edgy and Fluttershy killed herself.
>>
>>25044576
Become a writer and drawfag. Draw a comic book.

Get rich, hire animators. Be the change you want to see.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.