[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pipp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: pony20151007000002-1.png (74 KB, 838x717) Image search: [Google]
pony20151007000002-1.png
74 KB, 838x717
I just realised something, is it just me or is pipp the only multicoloured pony ever shown in the show.
>>
>>25034426
literally who
>>
>>25034462
DYEWTS?
>>
>>25034470
yes
>>
>>25034482
Pretty sure OP is referring to Pipsqueak who has a multicolored coat.
>>
>>25034522
I see. His image led me astray
>>
>>25034553
That's probably an OC. Maybe his?

Also, technically every pony has a multicolored coat because the Cutie Mark is part of their coat, but Luna is multicolored beyond that.
>>
>>25034587
I guess we know why she's his favorite princess.
She's the only one with the same deformity as him.
>>
>>25035581
Haha. That's a good observation but Luna out of the four princesses seems to have the strongest bond with children as she protects and guides them in their dreams and she's part of a fun holiday for them to engage in.
>>
File: vitiligo_fingers.jpg (179 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
vitiligo_fingers.jpg
179 KB, 640x480
>>25035623
The disorder is called vitiligo, and it causes the skin to become splotchy.
Ponies seem to universally have single-colored coats, except for pip, so it's not hard to imagine that it's done sort of equine vitiligo. After years of feeling isolated in his own skin, it would have felt very good to not only find someone like him, but a princess no less. Luna chooses not to tell him the dark patch on her rear is part of his cutie mark because she wants him to feel like he's not alone.
>>
>>25035736
The dark patch is not part of her cutie mark.
>>
>>25035773
Are you sure?
>>
File: princess_luna.png (144 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
princess_luna.png
144 KB, 900x599
>>25034426
>>
>>25035821
When Tirek took Luna's magic away, only the moon on her flank disappeared.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.