[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Season 5 >Best: Cutie Markless >Worst: Apploosa's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1443944325577.gif (3 MB, 520x700) Image search: [Google]
1443944325577.gif
3 MB, 520x700
Season 5
>Best: Cutie Markless
>Worst: Apploosa's Most Wanted
>Overrated: Tanks for the Memories
>Underrated: Canterlot Boutique
>Pleb's favorite: Slice of Life
>>
>>25033781
I'd say Bloom and Gloom is pretty underrated.
>>
>>25033864
Same. I consider Bloom and Gloom and Appleloosa's Most Wanted to be the worst of S5 but they are still both underrated and people don't appreciate them for some clever things in each episode. Castle Sweet Castle is also very underrated.

Amending Fences, while good, is also an overrated episode.
>>
>>25033781
I think Canterlot Boutique was rated just fine.
>>
>>25033894
Wouldn't Princess Spike be the worst of S5?
>>
>>25033976
I completely forgot about Princess Spike. It would be in the bottom three but Appleloosa's Most Wanted executed the interesting idea badly in the beginning. The end moral was great and it was a nice look into the CMC's future destiny but it was more badly written than PS.
>>
>>25033781
>Shit taste the thread.
>>
>Best: Crusaders of the Lost Mark
>Worst: Princess Spike
>Overrated: Do Princesses Dream Of Magic Sheep?
>Underrated: Party Pooped
>>
>>25034026
>it was more badly written than PS

"Oh no, are these.. Dragon Sneeze Trees?"
- Spike, s5e10
>>
>>25034177
At least it has no affect on the show and Spike wasn't an idiot during the episode.
>>
>>25034177
>Out of all the flowers in Canterlot, the pony decides to give one to Spike named "Dragon Sneeze Trees"
>>
>>25034138

>Overrated: Do Princesses Dream Of Magic Sheep?

Yeah, god forbid we give luna some character development

also this thing is the coolest villain we've had in season 5 so far
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.