[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning, Anons. I had a horrible nightmare. I dreamed that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
Good morning, Anons. I had a horrible nightmare. I dreamed that the Cutie Mark Crusaders got their cutie marks. They were these little shield things that didn't blend well with their coats and were disproportionately small on their flanks compared to other foal cutie marks. They had this magical girl anime transformation bullshit to get them, unlike the way the just appear in real world episodes.

That's not even the worst of it:
Diamond Tiara ended up with the 'my mom is shit so I'm shit' cliché, and was redeemed in the most unfulfilling way possible with incredibly jarring character-whiplash and a fallout with Silver Spoon that went nowhere.

Thank goodness I'm awake and that nightmare's over.
>>
I wanna fuck Rarity dead
>>
I wanna fuck Rarity dead
>>
>>25032720
Yeah, could you imagine? A shield cutie mark? That's silly.
>>
File: the haters have arrived.jpg (56 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
the haters have arrived.jpg
56 KB, 600x485
>>25032720
>>
>>25032738
No
>>
I wanna fuck Rarity's dad
>>
>>25032744
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>25032720

You scared me there for a second OP.

We dodged a bullet.
>>
>>25032720
I got some bad news for you son.......

Ugh.... IDK what is wrong with that design department.
>>
File: happening1.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
happening1.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>25032720
>>
>>25032720
I had a dream where I grabbed spike and slit his throat, too bad that was a dream too.
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (38 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge.jpg
38 KB, 400x366
>>25034056
>>
File: f80.jpg (11 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
f80.jpg
11 KB, 367x202
>>25032720
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.