[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alchemy CYOA Thread #14
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 112
File: Alchemy14.png (344 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Alchemy14.png
344 KB, 800x800
Last thread >>24941517
Archive: http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/alchemy/

Resources: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8E1KAqZl6-xflUxSHJObzhSd3dabHVtSThfVnNwN1EtSEd1YmNpNWNQV3M0bFAyS0VldVE&usp=sharing

List of recipes: http://pastebin.com/V4XMePcJ
List of spells: http://pastebin.com/swHVYzCX
>>
File: 821.png (235 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
821.png
235 KB, 800x800
>>25031143
Last time you started up Platinum's new robot.
After a while the machinery finished baking the first apple pie. The ingredients for four more remain.
>>
>>25031161
Let's wait for a pie to cool and wait for the the other four to be made. Then we can try eating the pie.
>>
File: 822.png (167 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
822.png
167 KB, 800x800
>>25031197
You wait for the robot to finish the other pies. After the fifth it makes a repetitive beep sound. Probably to signal that it ran out of dough.
You move closer and turn it back off.
The freshly baked pies lay lined up on some sort of ledge at the side of the machine.
Their sweet smell fills your nostrils and drives saliva into your mouth.
You pick up the first one and take it to the table.
"So Sako is it ok if I use some of the Ice cream?"
>Sachiko:"A spoon full should be enough. Be careful not to spill any."
You take a spoon of the ice cream and, with surgical precision, spread it on top of the pie.
After you cut out two slice and gave one to Sako, you take a bite.
It tastes ok, not very special, in fact the apples are kinda mushy. More like applesauce then what you expect from a pie. A little cinnamon might help increase the taste.
>>
>>25031945
Wish we could have kept the other thread, but still loving that OP picture.

Remember not to overmeasure cinnamon!
>>
>>25031945
I suppose we can call it a success? We should probably tell platinum what we think about it or have her try a slice and she can re calibrate something. Anyway it didn't blow up and that's good news!

Let's eat a little more then as a lunch and then we can check out the tournament. Or go to that skinwalker cave since it should be empty now.
>>
File: 823.png (272 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
823.png
272 KB, 800x800
>>25032092
The robot did a decent job.
"So Sako what do you think of it?"
>Sachiko:"It's ok, not the best but not bad."
You and Sako eat the rest of the pie.
"Let's check out that skinwalker cave."
>Sachiko:"Sure, just make sure you tell the others where you go."
You walk to Lanika and Swirl.
"Hey if you want there is some apple pie at the robot. Just watch out to leave one for platinum. I'll head to the skinwalker cave."
>Sand Swirl:"Can I join?"
>Lanika:"Swirl we still have some things to do. Be careful speed."
"Yeah I can watch myself."
You give swirl a hug and leave.
A short flight later you arrive at the cave.
>>
>>25032838
Use torch and start looking around the cave for ingredients and look at cave paintings.
>>
File: 824.png (198 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
824.png
198 KB, 800x800
>>25032911
You light up your torch and start to look around the cave.
The only ingredients you find are two horror roots. That gives you a Idea what these dark stains on the floor and the rocks are. You spot a small hole in the upper cave wall.
After you checked the whole main area you decide to give the cave paintings a closer look.
Is that... yes they are painted with blood. There is a pony, a canine head, a buffalo, and something you would call a buffalo skin. Also a few food prints go up the wall towards that cave.
>>
>>25033658
The foot prints are going towards the hole on the cave wall? How big is the hole? Fly up and investigate it. Don't stick your hoof in.
>>
File: 825.png (297 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
825.png
297 KB, 800x800
>>25033715
You fly up to the hole.
It's to small for you to fit through, but with your torch you can see that there is another room on the other side.
>Sachiko:"Ugh, that stinks!"
She is right, a very foul smell comes from the hole, like something is rotting on the other side.
Stopping for now, will continue tomorrow.
>>
File: Darkest.png (332 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Darkest.png
332 KB, 800x800
>>25032029
Don't worry about the old Thread. I could have saved it but decided against it since I associate a bad stigma with bumping my own thread, guess from now on I bump it when I see it on page 10.
Don't get me wrong, keeping it bumped is helping a lot since I don't have the time and will to make a new OP image every week.
Right now I'm not in an emotional state that I feel bad and shit when my thread gets pushed of the board. Especially on the night after the CMC got their cutie marks.
>>
>>25034331
It finally happened
>>
>>25034156
keep exploring, there might be another path.
>>
>>25034156
I think we can use our pick axe to try and make the hole a little bigger so that we can go through ourselves. Might take awhile though even with our strength.

We could also get a stick of dynamite. What do you think Sako?
>>
>>25031143
yaaaay it's back

>>25036726
does sako like explosives
>>
>>25039758
I don't remember her having an opinion on them. Though since most people like explosives I'm going to say yes.
>>
>>25040544
Tiny pyromaniacs might be more dangerous than full-size ones.
>>
>>25033658
2spook
>>
>>25042243
Can't be too careful, though
>>
Probably just a bunch of dead animals back there.
>>
File: 826.png (165 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
826.png
165 KB, 800x800
>>25035626
>>25036726
>>25039758
You keep looking around the cave.
Nothing major comes in your sight, expect a bunch of rocks which you suppose to be a caved in pathway.

"So Sako, should I try to work my way through the wall with my pick axe, or should I rather get some dynamite? Do you like dynamite?"
>Sachiko:"I'd rather not see you trying to fiddle with the sensible structure of this cave. Dynamite is dangerous, the blast wave of the explosion can easily blow me away, firework looks nice though. What do you even expect to find in there?"
>>
We have to make sure, right?
>>
>>25045742
she has a point.

There haven't been any missing people and we know what caused the skinwalker, so what could be worth a risk?
>>
>>25045742
I'm not really sure, the reason I want to go to it is because it's hard to reach and I want to know what the skinwalker thought was so important that he had to hide it.
>>
>>25045742
use pick axe
you need to improve your mining skills
>>
File: 827.png (328 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
827.png
328 KB, 800x800
>>25045766
>>25045776
>>25045794
>>25045801
"Well I'm aware that no one is missing and that we know where the skinwalker comes from, but I'm still curious what he thought was so important to hide in there."
>Sachiko:"Maybe that was just where he used to live? If it really bugs you then I will check it."
She jumps from your head to the ledge of the tunnel.
"Sako no, you might get hurt!"
>Sachiko:"I'll just walk to the other side of that tunnel and take a look down into the room, I doubt that there is anything that could hurt me."
"I can just use my pick axe, you don't have to do it."
>Sachiko:"But that way you will risk a cave in, which could hurt you."
>>
>>25046159
I don't think she'll even be able to look down there because it might be too dark but it is the easiest option. Alright sako, tell me what's back there.
>>
>>25046159
and so Sachiko begins her solo journey
what adventures await the tiny breezie

also if speed can make a growth potion why not a shrinking potion?
>>
>>25046159
I am not comfortable with this.
>>
File: 828.png (174 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
828.png
174 KB, 800x800
>>25046191
>>25046254
"I'm not really comfortable with this, but alright, tell me what's back there."
You watch Sako slowly walk into the darkness.
Your heard begins to pound heavy and the time seems like an entirety.
Then finally you can see the tiny breezie coming back.
As soon she is in reach of your hooves you pull her into a hug.
After a short while you break the hug and ask her.
"So what did you see?"
>Sachiko:"It was kinda hard to see, but what I could make out where piles of animal parts, like flesh or pelts."
>>
>>25046769
I'm glad she's safe. That's it? That guy was a weirdo. Let's get out of here then and get back to camp.
>>
>>25046769
Nothing to worry about then. I'm happy she's okay, bird horse is for reckless not breezie.
>>
>>25046769
What a brave breezie
>>
File: 829.png (223 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
829.png
223 KB, 800x800
>>25046821
>>25046833
"Well then nothing to worry about. Let's go back to the camp. Next time leave the reckless and dangerous stuff to me."
>Sachiko:"We will see about that."
You fly back to the camp.
Swirl greets you.
>Sand Swirl:"Daddy! This is a robbery, give me all the hugs or I won't let you pass."
"Oh no! How can I possibly resist such a cute bandit. Please take my hugs you can have them."
You give her a long hug.
Swirl giggles in your arms.
>Sand Swirl:"Look Jitter gave me this sword. Now I can be an adventurer just like you."
"Did you say thanks like a good pony?"
>Sand Swirl:"Of course I did. I even gave her a hug."
stopping for now, will continue tomorrow.
>>
Swirl is the cutest adventurer.
>>
>>25047553
see you then
>>
>>25047553
I get the impression that Jitter is all about practical gifts.
>>
>>25048469
Maybe it's her talent
>>
>>25047553
Our sword is bigger.
Oh that's good. That must have made jitter happy.

Ask Swirl why she wants to be an adventurer like her daddy. Is it because we have a sword and a cool hat? Ask what kind of adventures she would like to go on and what she hopes to find.

Treasure? Friends? She just wants to see a lot of places?
>>
You know, Jitter would probably be a great combat instructor given that she can switch forms constantly and teach how to fight every different type of species.

We can teach her Alchemy, Jitter combat, Sako charisma/speechcraft, lanika and platinum can grind INT.

We can create the ultimate adventurer.
>>
>>25053284
We have the technology
>>
boop
>>
>>25052871
Maybe she wants to go on adventures with us
>>
I bet swirl wants to find a human.
>>
>>25056193
when she's older
>>
>>25057117
Wouldn't you?
>>
>>25058741
Trust my filly daughteru with a human? never.
>>
File: 830.png (223 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
830.png
223 KB, 800x800
>>25052871
>>25053284
"So Swirl why do you want to be an adventurer like me?"
>Sand Swirl:"I want to be as cool as you daddy!"
"It's the cool hat and the big sword, isn't it?"
>Sand Swirl:"No, but now that I have both hat and sword I'm as fit for adventuring as you. Well not quite as fit, but it's a start, I still have to learn a lot."
"I'm sure my friends can teach you one or two things. So theoretically talking what would you want to be your first adventure?"
>Sand Swirl:"I'm not really sure. Oh, I got it. My first adventure will be to find something worth adventuring for."
"There a lot of things that are worth adventuring: treasure, friends, seeing a lot of places, learning new things, fame, or even searching for rare and mythical creatures."
>Sand Swirl:"All those things sound awesome. For starts I can go on adventures with you daddy."
"Let's wait with that till you are a little older."
>Sand Swirl:"Of course, first I have to learn more about alchemy and fighting."
Sorry, but that's all for today. I feel really tired. Will be back tomorrow.
>>
>>25059641
it happens
>>
>>25058766
I wouldn't trust a human to my filly.
You never know what a filly will do.
>>
>>25059641
Since alchemy is our talent swirl could have no better teacher then us. We can also teach swirl a few things about fighting too. But she still has to do her school work. Sure you can handle all that Swirl?

Ask Swirl what the most important thing about fighting is. The answer is that it's a last resort. You should try to solve your problems with words first. The second most important thing is not to get hit. Boop her.
>>
>>25063597
>>
>>25059641
I'm sure you can grow up into a big strong adventurer if you set your mind to it, but don't think you have to be like me to make me proud. Do what makes you happy, that's all I want.
>>
>>25065298
all we can hope
>>
>>25062655
Booping is essential
>>
>>25069956
Don't boop my daughter, you son of a bitch
>>
>>25070139
Who's going to stop me
>>
File: 831.png (170 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
831.png
170 KB, 800x800
>>25062655
>>25065298
"Swirl you don't have to be a adventurer to make me proud. Do what makes you happy, that's all I want. But if you really want to be an adventurer then there are a few things you have to learn in addition to your normal school work. Because no adventurer skills can replace the basics. Hey maybe you could become a nurse or doctor like Lanika, you like taking care of Jonny right?"
>Sand Swirl:"Jonny's went away earlier today. I still haven't got my cutiemark, so I still have the possibility to choose and try a lot of things. Yes you already said that I need the basic stuff to get into more advanced stuff."
"Fine then here is a question for my little adventurer, what is the most important thing about fighting?"
>Sand Swirl:"Always aim for the soft parts?"
"... Where did you get this from?"
>Sand Swirl:"Caught it up from some bat ponies in undershade. I'm not quite sure if I understood that right."
"Well I explain it to you later, the right answer would be that fighting should only be the last resort. You should always try to solve your problems with words first. So do you know what the second most important thing is?"
>Sand Swirl:"The soft parts?"
"No silly, it's about not getting hit."
You boop her.
"See just like that."
>>
>>25071002
Now ask if she is hungry and would like a snack. You can teach her how to make ants on a log with the celery, peanut butter and raisins. Before she asks it's called ants on a log because the raisins look like ants.
>>
>>25071002
Name
>>
>>25071002
You still have much to learn young padawan, but there will be time for that later.

someone remind me when the tournament is, i've lost my place in the timeline.
>>
>>25071502
We're supposed to fight tomorrow and it's about 4ish? in the story I think.
>>
>>25071002
Kill that autistic batcancer.
>>
File: 832.png (120 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
832.png
120 KB, 800x800
>>25071062
>>25071502
"You still have to learn a lot, but there will be time for that later. For now how about a little snack? I could make you some ants on a log."
>Sand Swirl:"Am I supposed to eat the log?"
"Yes, but it's not a real log, it's celery, and before you ask the ants are raisins."
>Sand Swirl:"I wouldn't have asked that, sometimes at the orphanage they mixed ants into our stew. Raisins sound tastier though."
You quickly make a few snacks for Swirl.
As you want to give her the first one to try it Lanika approaches you.
>Lanika:"Hey Speed, Lollipop mentioned something that she changed her mind and now wants to visit her friend? Jitterbug said that you might be interested in that."
>>
File: NotABat.png (196 KB, 799x800) Image search: [Google]
NotABat.png
196 KB, 799x800
>>25071543
>hating a pegasus
>>
>>25071696
Looks legit to me.
>>
>>25071677
Yeah we should probably be there for that. Ask Sako if she wants to come or if we can preform a tactical hat to hat transfer.
>>
>>25071677
gross. but they are edible. give the snack to Swirl and tell her that you're going with lollipop to visit her friend. This trip is not for fun so she can't come. Swirl will stay with Lanika. You will be back soon.
>>
File: 833.png (123 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
833.png
123 KB, 800x800
>>25071739
>>25071827
You give the snack to Swirl.
"Yeah I should probably be there. So Sako would you rather stay here with Swirl or go with me?"
>Sachiko:"You alone with the emotional vulnerable pony that flirted with you earlier and the changeling that would do anything you ask her? Just kidding I trust you Speed. I'll stay here with Swirl."
You put Sako on Swirls hat.
>Sand Swirl:"Wait can't I come along? I need to train my adventuring."
"Sorry Swirl:"Lollipop's friend isn't really good with fillies, maybe next time. Lanika will stay with you."
>Sand Swirl:"But no more learning, today okay?"
>Lanika:"Sure, you already did so much today, to much isn't healthy for your motivation. We can play something with Sako."
>Sachiko:"Hey Speed, I love you."
>>
>>25072195
I love you too Sako. And you Swirl. I'll return quickly so I can join whatever game you're playing.
Thank you for taking care of her again Lanika.

Let us visit lollipops friend.
>>
>>25072195
Love you too honey.
kiss the breezie!

Lets go meet up with Jitter and Lollypop and go find the graveyard.
>>
>>25072195
Likewise
>>
File: 834.png (174 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
834.png
174 KB, 800x800
>>25072229
>>25072248
>>25072301
"I love you too Sako. And you Swirl."
You give Sako a kiss and hug Swirl.
"I'll try to make it as fast as possible, so I can join whatever you will be playing."
You turn around and leave. The last thing you hear is Sako.
>Sachiko:"Hey Swirl, do you want some ice cream?"

Jitter is next to a very silent Lollipop.
"Hey I heard that you want to go visit your friends grave?"
>Lollipop:"Yes, I think I should."
"Don't worry, me and Jitter are going to join you."

You follow Lollipop to the graveyard, she is very silent during the walk. Her head's hanging low and she is walking rather slowly.
There is not a single other pony on the graveyard. The only thing you can hear is the soft wind whistling through the rows of headstones. This place sends a cold shower down your spine.
Lollipop walks up to a grave and takes place in front of it.
She looks silently at the grave for a few minutes, then she speaks.
>Lollipop Azure:"I just wished I had something to put on her grave."
>>
>>25073097
Ask what she liked. We can make a glass flower. Or give lollipop a glass figurine to leave on the grave. Like a little earth pony waving. Or a pegasus about to take off.
>>
>>25073097
do we have anything we could help with there
>>
File: 835.png (136 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
835.png
136 KB, 800x800
>>25073154
>>25073198
"Is there anything she liked?"
>Lollipop Azure:"Flowers, she liked flowers. Which is quite convenient."
"Well I could use Alchemy to transmute you a glass flower."
>Lollipop Azure:"Is that a lot of trouble?"
She probably would bail out if you said yes.
"Uh, no of course not, I'm a very talented alchemist and such stuff is very easy for me."
>Lollipop Azure:"Oh if it isn't to much trouble then I happily agree."
You use a circle to transmute a big glass flower.
Lollipop takes the flower and places it on the grave.
>Lollipop Azure:"Thank you, I think we can leave now."
Stopping for now, will continue tomorrow.
>>
that's a sweet gesture
>>
>>25073649
Let's start heading back to camp. Ask Lollipop how she feels now.
in b4 swirl decides to go on a quest for more ice cream.
>>
>>25077811
I like that kind of quest
>>
That rose will never wilt so it should still be there the next time she visits.
>>
File: 836.png (204 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
836.png
204 KB, 800x800
>>25077811
>>25082159
"Since this flower won't wilt it will still be here next time you visit."
She barley can answer you, every word sounds like a sob.
>Lollipop Azure:"Yes that is nice."
Damn you really wish you knew how to comfort her right now.
"Hey Lollipop I know you are sad now, it's totally understandable, after all this visit must have brought back many memories. But it won't help you if you don't let the emotions out. I'm here for you, just tell me how I can help you."
The mare sitting still there in front of the grave start to cry.
>Lollipop Azure:"Why did she had to get sick? Why she? I would have deserved it more. Why couldn't I have died instead of her. Whhyyy..."
"Hey it wouldn't have helped anyone if you had died, she got sick, there is nothing you could have done about that. I mean, I didn't know her, but I guess she wouldn't want that you had died instead of her. She helped you out when you had no place to go so I guess she wanted you to be healthy."
You give her a hug. Her sobbing and crying slowly dies down again.
>Lollipop Azure:"Yes, I guess you are right.... Speed, I think I'm ready."
"Ready for what?"
>Lollipop Azure:"Ready to start trying to stop with the alcohol."
"Wow that's nice, I will help you. But first let's get back to the camp."
>Lollipop Azure:"okay."

You walk back to the camp. Jitter moves closer to you.
>Jitterbug:"That was interesting, I wanted to thank you for showing me how to be a nice pony. I learned a lot from that."
"Uh yeah, no problem."

As you arrive at the camp, you see Swirl playing with Lanika and Swirl.
>>
>>25083665
Only thing I know about quitting drinking is to take it one day at a time and if she ever feels like having a drink she should talk to you instead or find something to distract herself with.

Ask what game they're playing. Who made the paper hats?
>>
>>25083665
Silly Jitter, you've been a nice pony a few times already and I bet you never even realized it.
>>
File: 837.png (151 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
837.png
151 KB, 800x800
>>25083745
>>25084013
"Hey Jitter you have been a nice this whole time and I bet you never realized it."
She sounds happy.
>Jitterbug:"You really think that? Wow thanks speed. Hey I'll try to be nice to Lollipop so you can play with Swirl."
"Thanks Jitter."

You approach Swirl and co.
"Hey guys I'm back, what are you playing?"
>Sand Swirl:"We are pirates and the great leviathan just attacked our flotilla."
"Wow nice who did made the hats?"
>Sand Swirl:"Captain Lanika of the bandage crew showed me how to do it."
"Captain Lanika?"
>Lanika:"Hey, It's nice to serve under admiral Swirl. You want to join?"
>>
>>25084482
I would love to. Just tell me what to do. Am I joining a crew or should I be a captain too?
>>
File: 838.png (222 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
838.png
222 KB, 800x800
>>25084523
"I would love to. Just tell me what to do. Am I joining a crew or can i be a captain?"
>Sand Swirl:"We have a few ships that need a captain, so you can take on of those. Alright now you need to focus on your fantasy, imagine being on a ship. Smell the salty air of the ocean, feel the hard bumping as the waves push against your ship. Hear the roaring of the giant snake like beast."
You fantasy so hard that you can already see the creature in front of your inner eye.
"Mh ok I'm speed, captain of the alchemy pirates, and I sail on the MS Jetlitz."
>Sand Swirl:"Oh no the leviathan spotted you daddy, what do you do?"
>>
>>25085169
That's a god damn good imagination.

We light and fire our cannon
>>
File: 839.png (177 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
839.png
177 KB, 800x800
>>25085200
"Well I fire my canon."
>Sachiko:"Oh no Speed, we need to fire at the same time to hurt it."
"What? Can't you guys just fire too?"
>Lanika:"Well I'm a little to far away to see you fire, and we aren't quite ready for that."
"So what happens?"
>Sand Swirl:"Your ship gets smashed by the creature."
"Wow, that is... something. Am I fine?"
>Sand Swirl:"Yes you are."
>Sachiko:"Well then I get Speed out of the water and help him on my ship."
"Thanks Sako."
>Sachiko:"That is captain Sako for you! Better watch that or you get assigned to rim job duty."
>>
>>25085540
Darn. I thought I had to shoot since it spotted us. I have failed as a captain.

Alright captain sako. Your orders? Should I load another cannon and wait for your order to fire?
>>
>>25085540
Don't you mean swabbing the deck?
>>
File: 840.png (139 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
840.png
139 KB, 800x800
>>25085691
"Sorry captain Sako, but don't you mean swabbing the deck?"
>Sachiko:"Yeah that thing too."
"Alright, so captain what should I do?"
>Sachiko:"Ready the canon and wait for more orders from admiral Swirl."
>Sand Swirl:"So everyone ready?"
"Yes."
>Lanika:"We are waiting for your command."
>Sand Swirl:"Ok then, fire."
Everyone starts to make shooting sounds.
>Sand Swirl:"Fantastic we defeated it."
Swirl flips the stuffed alligator over.

stopping for now. Will continue tomorrow.
>>
>>25086079
too adorbs
>>
>>25086079
Hooray. We couldn't have done it without you admiral Swirl.

Look over to Jitter and lollipop. Only time and hugs can heal her wounds.

Unless we're needed somewhere I'm not remembering we can read our igni book since we have free time and daylight.

Also I think we're going to need masquerades help later tonight telling a bed time story to swirl since she has that flashlight spell.
>>
>>25090500
She can help a bit I imagine
>>
>>25090500

Time and tasks they can handle
>>
File: 841.png (197 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
841.png
197 KB, 800x800
>>25090500
"Yeah, we couldn't have done it without you admiral Swirl. That was fun to play."
You glance quickly over to Lollipop and Swirl, they seem to talk about something.
Poor Lollipop, only time will cure her pain. It's necessary that you assist her if she needs you.
Oh you remember that igni book you bought earlier. You really want to read that right now. Just thinking about all the awesome knowledge it might contain sends your brain into excitement.
"Girls keep playing, I have a book to read."
Sako answers in a bantering manner.
>Sachiko:"Choosing the boring book over us? Have fun reading egghead."
You get comfortable with your new book and begin to read it.
The book keeps your attention mesmerized and before you realize it you have finished the whole book and it's evening.

>-NEW RECIPES LEARNED-
>igni + lumen + lumen = gold skin potion
>igni + humus + humus = stone skin potion
>igni + igni + lumen = solar lotion
>igni + igni + effigia = soul fire potion
>igni + igni + ventus = inferno potion
>igni + igni + humus = fire mane potion
>igni + lumen + venuts = fire breathing potion
>igni + lumen + humus = fire resistance potion
>igni + effigia + ventus = Secret Softener
>igni + effigia + humus = Rage potion
>igni + effigia + effigia = magic potion
>igni + ventus + ventus = stealth potion
>>
>>25094822
These are some potions I wanna try.
We can make a stone skin potion right now if we ask Lanika for an earth cap mushroom and use lizard teeth.

If it's evening then that means platinum and numb are going to come soon. We should also remember that we need to pick up masquerade.
>>
File: 842.png (158 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
842.png
158 KB, 800x800
>>25094822
Mh that stone skin potion sounds interesting.
You check your ingredients.
Something with pure humus is missing, maybe Lanika will share her earth caps.
So then time to search for Lanika.
You find her talking to Lollipop and Jitter. Wait since when is Jitter in her normal form?
"Hey girls. So Jitter you decided to show Lollipop your true form?"
Jitterbug gives you a sudden hug.
>Jitterbug:"Yeah I wanted to show her that I went through some tough times too. I also told her how you helped me. I think I can understand her a lot, I would feel very similar if you died."
"Don't worry I have to many ponies that count on me, I'm not allowed to die."
>Lollipop:"That has never stopped anyone from dying."
"Hey I can handle myself, just ask the others."
>Jitterbug:"Yeah, except against skin walkers. Luckily we already dealt with that."
"So what I actually wanted, Lanika can I get one of your earth caps?"
>Lanika:"Hey you were supposed to cook something with them."
"I can add the remaining two into something tomorrow."
>Lanika:"We could take Swirl and collect some mushrooms, I'm sure she would be up for that."
"Yeah, but I'll have that tournament tomorrow, we have to see if we get time for it."
>Lanika:"Just take them, I'm okay with it."
"Thanks Lanika."
You take the earth cap and a lizard teeth and create a stone skin potion. Since you are out of bottles you transmute a new one.
It's a thick brownish liquid, and significant heavier then what the alcohol weight before the combination.
After you finished checking the potion you notice Platinum and Numb standing back at the camp.
Platinum approaches you.
>Platinum Nut:"Oh hey Speed and? Did my robot work?"
>>
>>25095263
Tell her how her robot worked and the pie it made. Have her taste test one. What's wrong numb? tough day at work?
>>
>>25095263
It did! the four of us had some but there should still be some left over for you to try.
>>
File: 843.png (105 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
843.png
105 KB, 800x800
>>25095589
>>25095676
"Yeah it worked, the pies where a little mushy though. We left you one, it's probably cooled down now."
>Platinum Nut:"Mushy? What sort of apples did you use?"`
"I dunno, we got them for free from the sheriff."
>Platinum Nut:"Okay, it's possible that the apples just weren't perfect for it, but I guess partly automated cake production doesn't have to be as good as manual as long it's faster. Still something to improve. I'll try it myself. Thanks Speed, if there is anything I can do for you, let me know."
Platinum trots off. You talk to numb.
"Hey Numb, what's wrong? Though day at work?"
>Numb Nut:"Yeah, I was kinda waiting for Jitterbug, like she said yesterday."
"Oh that's partly my fault, we met a very depressive mare which we wanted to help. I offered her the help, and Jitter couldn't refuse to help her too."
>Numb Nut:"Oh, then it's okay, I guess."

stopping for now, maybe I will be back later, maybe not. That depends how fun this new Warhammer game is. I will definitely make another session tomorrow.
>>
>>25096278
We'll make it up to you numb. Jitter should be free tomorrow. I can tell her to go to work with you.
>>
>>25096278
new... warhammer?

muh wallet.
>>
>>25096278
Looks like we have a depressed stallion now too. Lets not neglect Numb, we should try to include him or spend time with him.

Lets invite him to watch our match because we can always use another friend to cheer us on.
>>
We can play that rits game now to help him forget his troubles.
>>
>>25096278
Hope you're enjoying it
>>
>>25096718
always wanted to give that a whirl
>>
>>25096718
yes please.
>>
File: 844.png (131 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
844.png
131 KB, 800x800
>>25096376
>>25096527
>>25096718
"Hey, I hope you don't feel to sad about us not showing up. Jitter should be free tomorrow. If you want I could ask her if she would like to go to work with you."
>Numb Nut:"The whole day?"
"If she says yes, why not. You are doing catering, don't you. Then after you finished working, you can watch me in the tournament."
>Numb Nut:"That sounds nice."
"Later today we will play a round of RITS, so feel free to join us."
>Numb Nut:"Wow don't make me feel bad for saying that I'm sad."
"You are my friend, I just want to be nice. I just have to get masquerade before we can play games. See you later Numb."
>Numb Nut:"Bye."
You tell swirl where you going, she seems to be occupied with playing.
After a short flight you arrive at the Masquerades booth.
>Masquerade:"Oh hey Speed, how was the rest of your day?"
>>
>>25112537
It was really exciting. Survived an attack from a skinwalker because of jitter. I tricked a criminal into confessing all his crimes to the police and I read a book that taught me a bunch of new alchemy potions!

I also went to the train station like you asked and found some upcoming events. How was your day?
>>
>>25112604
Man, I hope she doesn't feel like she has to match that
>>
File: 845.png (171 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
845.png
171 KB, 800x800
>>25112604
"It was quite exciting. Mind if I tell you while we walk?"
>Masquerade:"No not at all."
The both of you start to head back.
"Did I already tell you about the skinwalker?"
>Masquerade:"Uh, I can't remember such things."
"So this morning I was attacked by a Skinwalker but Jitter saved me. Then during my patrol I tricked a criminal into confessing all his crimes to the police. Oh and I read a book that thought me how to make a bunch of new potions."
>Masquerade:"Wow that is quite a lot."
"I also went to the train station and got information about upcoming events like you asked."
You give her the brochures.
>Masquerade:"Thank you very much."
"That was my day, and how was yours?"
>Masquerade:"Well I sold masks, and made like 3 new ones. I'm running out of masks to sell and my bits are pilling up, maybe I'll just take a break of festivals and such till the week before nightmare night."
Suddenly Masquerade tackles you. You hit the ground.
>Masquerade:"Careful now Speed, that thing behind the rock is a cockatrice. I hope it didn't see us."
>>
>>25113392
wow that cockatrice is big.
>>
>>25113392
How the fu-
what a lewd position.
Alright. It's fine. Just gotta stay perfectly still,and if we have to we drink an invisibility potion and attack it.
Whisper "Thanks masquerade."
>>
File: 846.png (82 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
846.png
82 KB, 800x800
>>25113459
>>25113456
Damn that is a big cockatrice, from the distance you thought it was a rock or tree, and then masquerade distracted you.
Better to stay silent and still till the creature leaves. Masquerades hoof between your legs doesn't help with standing still though.
No, now is not the time for such things.
You start to whisper.
"Thanks Masquerade let's just stay silent and not move until the creature flies away."
Masquerade barely moves her head like a nod.
You can only hear the beast as it begins to munch and growl. After probably 5 minutes, which felt like an hour, you hear a it`s wing flaw and with a blast it takes off.
From behind your rock you see the creature flying into the night sky a dead half eaten coyote in its claws.
>Masquerade:"Wow that was close. Sorry but if the thing sees you even from far away, you will petrify."
"It's okay, thanks for kinda saving me. Also just today I learned how to make a potion that undoes the petrifaction effect."
>Masquerade:"Well if you would petrify, who would make that potion. Anyway, it didn't see us. Puuhh, I have to say, such shocking moments are quite vitalizing, there are only a few times when I felt so alive like this. Sorry, don't mind my rambling."
>>
>>25114094
Yeah, that situation was tense. My heart is still beating quickly too. But we're ok!
>>
>>25114213
Quite okay!
>>
nothing like almost dying to make you appreciate life.
>>
File: 847.png (199 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
847.png
199 KB, 800x800
>>25114213
"Yeah, the situation was tense. My heart i still beating quickly. But we're ok so let's go back to the camp and hope that this was the only thing we encountered during our walk."
The desert is just as silent as you are used to it.
You arrive back at the camp, everyone is already gathered around the camping table with the RITS game on the table.
>Lanika:"Hey you two, so apparently the max player count is six players."
>Lollipop Azure:"I don't have to play. You hadn't planed for me in the first place."
>Sachiko:"I can team up with either you or Swirl."
>>
>>25115479
ooooh yeeeah
>>
should we get sako so she can give us some good advice when we play?

also lollipop can play another time. We own the board game.
>>
>>25115479
>IT BEGINS
>>
I wonder what the pieces of the game look like.
>>
>>25119742
i dunno but we should paint them
without thinning the paint
>>
File: 848.png (169 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
848.png
169 KB, 800x800
>>25117358
>>25119742
>>25120540
"That would be nice of you Lillopo. You can play next round tough."
She sounds sad.
>Lollipop:"Sorry, that I caused trouble."
>Jitterbug:"In that case I'll play cards with Lollipop, that way you are at six player teams."
Jitter leads Lollipop to the wagon.
By now, Swirl has opened the box. It contains, a few sacks filled with miniature figurines, the board, fife dices, a deck of cards, and the rules.
You take a closer look at the minis.
One is a simple pony prancing, the second is a pony with flag and a small speaker, and the third is a big speaker on a wagon.
>Sachiko:"Oh look at these tiny ponies, I really like board games with tiny ponies."
"And I like to play games with tiny ponies, both as team member and as figures."
>Sachiko:"Oh you."
"While we talk about those figures, what do you say Swirl do you want to color them with daddy?"
>Sand Swirl:"But they are already colored. While we are at it everyone pick a color, I'll take black."
Lanika ends up picking yellow.
Numb takes green.
Platinum chooses purple
Masquerade goes with red.
You are left with the blue ones.
Everyone gets familiar with the rules. Looks like in this game you fight over the influence of a big city. The different figurines give different values of influence. If a player tries to overtake an area of another player the dice is rolled, depending on the kind of figurine that is defending or attacking. The cards are for determination of the starting locations and during the game you can draw cards and collect them to upgrade or set new figurines.
The winner is the one who after a while has either the biggest territory, or who manages to take control of the whole city, or who finishes his objective first.
Interesting, team victories are possible. So who should you team up with or go solo?

Sorry my head hurts, this will be the only picture today. Will continue tomorrow.
>>
>>25126996
that's okay get some rest and thank you for your hard work
it really depends on board positioning but a loose alliance with someone could be a big advantage
>>
>>25126996
Name

We'll find some way to make it up to lollipop.

How about we team up with platinum? If not her then Lanika.
>>
let's team up with numb
the guy seems like he needs a boost
>>
>>25129147
Yeah, teaming up with numb should be fun.
>>
>>25126996
get some good sleep
>>
>>25129147
>>25130119
it's for the best
>>
File: 849.png (118 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
849.png
118 KB, 800x800
>>25126996

>>25128283
>>25129147
>>25130119
You draw your objective. Control the southeast district, the central and one more place.
"Hey Numb what's your objective?"
>Numb Nut:"Uh central and eastern district."
"Want to team up? I also need the central district and together we can control it much better."
>Numb Nut:"Okay, but please don't double cross me."
"I'm a honest guy."

The game starts to unfold, one after another regions get concurred, Lanika ends up controlling the southeastern district rather quickly, She joins forces with Swirl, who has managed to get some parts of the southwest district. Platinum constantly tries to haggling for some support in exchange of influence. Masquerade at first joins Platinum but later attacks her for her own benefit. You and Numb struggle to keep of the hordes of Swirl's and Lanika's troops from entering central, and sacrifice the south for that purpose. Then Lanika reveals her target of controlling 3 districts, and together with Swirls influence they win.
You and Numb did not bad, together you scored third place.
>Sachiko:"That is unfair, the southeast district is way to strong. It's small and easy to defend yet it still gives the same amount of points for owning it."
"Common Sako, we don't want to be bad losers. What matters is that we had fun, right guys?"
>Platinum Nut:"Yeah, though I could have had more fun with something that didn't put all others against me."
>Masquerade:"Now platinum don't be sour, it's all business."
>Platinum Nut:"Sure board games are serious business, and getting that one piece of land from me without asking if I would give it to you also was a nice move from you."
>Masquerade:"Ok, I'm sorry that I betrayed you, but it's just a board game. I for one had fun."
>Platinum Nut:"You also made it to second place."
>Numb Nut:"Girls can we please stop arguing, I liked it."
>Platinum Nut:"Fine, everything is good again."
>>
>>25141257
I knew Lanika would be a force to be reckoned with. Third place isn't bad. Let's go check on jitter and lollipop. Maybe we can join them in the next round of cards or inform lollipop that she can join the next game if everyone here still wants to play.
>>
File: 850.png (140 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
850.png
140 KB, 800x800
>>25141331
"I'll check on Jitter and Lollipop, do you guys want to play another round?"
>Platinum Nut:"I can't quit now, not until i scored better then last place."
>Lanika:"I would play another round."
>Numb Nut:"I think I'll quit."
"Let's take a 15 minute break, so everyone can calm down a little, maybe get some snacks or something like that."
You walk to the wagon.
"Hey girls, having fun playing cards?"
>Jitterbug:"Yeah, though Lollipop doesn't have money to wager and she doesn't want to play with truth or dare bets."
"Well you don'T always have to wager something to have fun. We finished the round so if you want to join now, I'm sure a few ponies wouldn't mind to give you a spot."
>Lollipop:"I'm fine with the cards."
>>
>>25142216
Join in on a card game.Does she like the camp? Ask lollipop what we can do to make her stay more comfortable. What kind of food does she like? Would she like to come and watch you in the tournament tomorrow?
>>
>>25141257
Good job Lanika!
>>
>>25142216
I wouldnt want to play truth or dare with Jitter either.
Atleast not while Swirl is still awake
>>
File: 851.png (95 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
851.png
95 KB, 800x800
>>25142371
"Mind if I join?"
>Jitterbug:"Go draw fife cards and sit down."
"How are the rules?"
>Jitterbug:"You can discard cards and draw up to fife, in the end the best combination of cards win."
"Seems easy enough."
You play a few rounds until you get the general mood of Lollipop.
"So Lollipop," you say while discarding two cards "how do you like the camp?"
>Lollipop:"It's very campy."
"Heh yeah that's how a good camp should be."
>Lollipop:"Are you sure the others aren't annoyed by me?"
"I hope not, they didn't seem to be annoyed. Numb was only a little sour because we forgot to visit him during the day."
>Jitterbug:"Yeah I have to see how to apologize properly."
>Lollipop:"I'm very thankful for you offering me a place to sleep. The only other option I would have had was searching for that blue unicorn I trunk with yesterday. Then again we agreed with the fact of not needing other ponies to rely on anymore."
>>
>>25143103
And you can stay with us for as long as you'd like.I should introduce you properly to everypony.

Jitter would you be alright with going with numb to work tomorrow? I told him I'd ask you. Hey we know that unicorn. They owe us 25 bits. How was she when you were drinking with her?
>>
File: 852.png (93 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
852.png
93 KB, 800x800
>>25143254
"You can stay with us for as long as you'd like to."
>Jitterbug:"May I request to buy one or two more tents in the case Lollipop stays with us?"
>Lollipop:"I don't need-"
>Jitterbug:"I know that you don't need them, but I need them. To store.... eh... my changeling goo?!"
You let out a hearty lough about her reason.
"I didn't know that you produce so much goo."
Jitter at first joins your lough, but then suddenly stops and answers in a death serious tone.
>Jitterbug:"Shut up, Speed."
"Okay okay. Hey Jitter would you be alright with going with numb to his job tomorrow? That way you could surely apologize."
>Jitterbug:"As long as I can I get back to you before you enter the tournament, I'm alright with it."
"Good that should be arrangeable. So Lollipop that unicorn, I think we know her. She owns me 25 bits! How was she when you were drinking with her?"
>Lollipop:"Well she was rambling that, from now on she will be back on her own tracks. That she doesn't need help. That she was able to do things just fine by herself before and that she will be able to it again. You know that sort of stuff. From my personal experience, I can tell that with how much and how fast she drank she had something to forget. Just like I forgot about the rest of the evening."

>>
>>25143711
When does the tournament start? I don't remember ever being told. Jitter should have plenty of time to get back to us.

We should talk to her again tomorrow before the tournament. It sounds like we have to give trixie another hug. And maybe even a kiss!
>>
>>25144558
>>
>>25148819
>>
File: 853.png (134 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
853.png
134 KB, 800x800
>>25146338
"Hey Jitter, do you even know when the tournament starts?"
>Jitterbug:"Uh, wasn't it 3 pm? I think I saw a poster with the time somewhere at the booths."
>Lollipop:"You gonna take part in that magic tournament? That sounds dangerous."
>>
>>25152915
Yes you are, but you have potions that will put the odds in your favor. You're also pretty strong already. You just gotta hit hard and hit fast and you should win.

We'll also be very careful though.
>>
>>25152915
Gotta show off a little, uhh?
>>
File: 854.png (199 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
854.png
199 KB, 800x800
>>25153018
"Yeah, but I can make use of potions. Also I'm pretty strong already. All I have to do is hit hard and fast, that way I should win."
>Lollipop:"Oh okay, if you are so confident in yourself. Just remember to not over stretch it. I think many ponies would be sad when you get permanently handicapped or even worse... "
>>
>>25153625
I will be careful. Maybe we should make more stone skin potions. We can make two more with the left over humus we have.
>>
>>25153625
thanks for your concern
I plan to be careful and I'm not just going to rely on my strength
I use strategy from time to time
>>
>>25153625
as long as I have the support of my friends I'll be okay
>>
File: 855.png (260 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
855.png
260 KB, 800x800
>>25153750
>>25153778
>>25153884
"Thanks for you concern. I will be careful and I'm not only going to rely on my strength, the key is to use the strength in combination with smart tactics. Oh and as long I have my friends to support me, I'll be okay."
>Jitterbug:"I will support you with everything I have."
>Lollipop:"I'll try to help too."
"Thanks Lollipop and Jitter."
Lanika appears at the wagons entrance.
>Lanika:"Hey Speed, the little army commander feels tired."
Swirl yawns before answering.
>Sand Swirl:"I'm not tired, I can stay up longer."
>>
>>25154728
Looks like it's time for bed. She'd had a long day. Let's go tuck her in.
>>
>>25154728
She can stay up by listening to a bedtime story.
>>
>>25156047
A really exciting one with princesses?
>>
File: 856.png (164 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
856.png
164 KB, 800x800
>>25155469
>>25156047
>>25160894
"Well then time to bring you to bed Swirl. You can stay up by listening to a bedtime story. Jitter, Lollipop it was nice playing cars with you."
You bring Swirl to the tent. Time for a story, but which one? The book you bought contains many. You decide on one that features a princes. A letter to Celestia sounds interesting.
You begin to read.
>There once was a little filly named Golden Ray.
>She always loved when the glorious sunshine hit her coat and felt her with warmth.
>So she decided to write to princess Celestia, but she didn't stop at one letter, no, in fact she wrote a whole of 47 letters.
>Everyday she would write to her invincible hero telling the princess about the wonderful things she witnessed under the sunshine.
>But she never got an answer, not even once.
>One day, after she finished her newest letter, she decided to go on an adventure.
>She would trace the way of the letters and find out where they ended up, since princess Celestia obviously would have answered if the letter had reached her.
>Full of confidence she reflected her possibilities: "So I could either wait at the mailbox and follow the mail pony or get into a package and send myself."

>send herself
>follow the mail pony
"Oh this seems to be one of those stories you can decide what's going to happen, well Swirl what would you like to happen?"

You can choose for Swirl.
>>
If you rather want to skip this tell me.
>>
Your arts been improving lately, keep it up
>>
>>25165572
Send herself.
Don't forget the postage, might have been the problem with the letters.
>>
>>25165572
I'm curious as to where this will go. She'll send herself.
>>
>>25165572
A journey of the self!
>>
File: 857.png (248 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
857.png
248 KB, 800x800
>>25165654
>>25165754
>>25165851
>Sand Swirl"She should send her self, that will be fun."
"Fine then let's see, we need to continue reading on this side."
You fly through a few pages.

>Golden Ray decided that there is only one logical option, to send herself, otherwise she might had lost the mail man.
>She quickly grabs the most stable box she can muster.
>This time she put a full set of her special limited edition Celestia post stamps on the box, to make sure that she got enough for the bigger and heavier package.
>Golden Ray carried her box to her usual post box and placed it directly next to it before hoping into the box.
>There she waited.
>Minutes turned to hours and she drifted of into slumber.

"So Swirl do you feel like Golden Ray a little tired?"
>Sand Swirl:"No, not at all. I want to know where Golden Rays journey takes herself."
You continue.

>After a while Golden Ray was woken by a jolt.
>Outside of the box it was dark only a shimmer of light could be seen.
>"Oh no, Did I really slept through the rest of the beautiful day?" She whispered to herself.
>From outside she heard a deep voice whining.
>"Oh no, it's not here where is it?"
>Golden Ray also caught the sound of paper being moved and bend.
>She could have either opened the box, to see what was going on, or stayed hidden.

>open box
>keep inside of box
>>
do we feel safe, inside the box?
>>
>>25166273
stay inside the box.
>>
>>25166273
Stay inside, good packages are opened by their recipients.
>>
File: 858.png (301 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
858.png
301 KB, 800x800
>>25166311
>>25166470
>Sand Swirl:"Golden Ray should stay inside the box!"

>Golden Ray felt safer inside the box then outside, after all good packages are only opened by their recipients.
>The she felt how her box was slowly lifted up.
>"Maybe in here?" the deep voice said.
>After a few hard shakes Golden Ray fell out of the box.
>Now she saw what was making this sounds, a monster.
>Its snout was big, crooked and warty, its hooves scruffy and dirty and it's back hunched.
>The creature itself sat on a mountain of never delivered letters and boxes.
>Golden Ray and the creature looked at each other in shock until the Creature made the first sound.
>"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH Pony!" it screamed.
>Golden Ray wasn't able to resist her own fear and started to scream too.
>Both screamed for a while till they went silent again.
>Golden Ray toughed: "The creature must be to surprised to see me, maybe I can take that to my advantage."
>She spotted a hole in the cave wall, which she could possibly reach, or she could try to talk to the monster.

>Talk to the monster
>Run away
>>
>>25166953
Talk to it and hopefully find out what it's doing with all these letters.
>>
>>25166953
Talk to it.
>>
>>25166953
catch it off guard with diplomacy
>>
File: 859.png (261 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
859.png
261 KB, 800x800
>>25166986
>>25167012
>>25167487
>Sand Swirl:"She should talk to the creature, if it was screaming too it probably is as much afraid as Golden Ray."

>Golden Ray gathered all her courage and spoke up to the creature.
>"Sorry Mister Monster, what are you doing with all those letter?" she asked.
>"Well I'm looking for a specific letter," the monster replied "I sent it to a friend a few weeks ago but then I realized that It had some mistakes in it."
>"Now I'm searching for it, but these letter keep coming and coming, I have searched every letter in this pile but haven't found it yet."
>Golden Ray answered "But that isn't how a post box works, all those letters are from other ponies who also wanted to send a message. If your letter wasn't in there the first time, then it won't now."
>"In that case where is my letter?"
>"You said that you searched the pile, but what is with the letters on your head?"
>"On my head?" The creature asked while moving one of it's hooves to its hair. "Hey you are right, there are letters up here."
>The monster opened one of them and looked happy.
>The creature replied happily "Yeah that's the one, thank you without you I hadn't found it."
>"So you won't steal the letters anymore from now on?" golden Ray asked.
>"I'm sorry to have caused so much trouble, I will return all those letters."
>And with that the adventure of Golden ray ended.
>All the letters where finally delivered and Princess Celestia visited Golden Ray personally as reward for sending her 48 letters at once.
>It was the happiest day of Golden Rays young life.
>End.

"So you liked the story?"
Swirl yawns.
>Sand Swirl:"Yes it was fun. Now I'm wondering what would have happened if we choose different."
>>
>>25167738
>All the letters where finally delivered and Princess Celestia visited Golden Ray personally as reward for sending her 48 letters at once.
lol.
>>
swirl will have to find out tomorrow night. because now it is time for bed.
>>
I hope we only need one potion a match. We're probably going to use our invisibility one on a unicorn.
>>
>>25172569
Hopefully they don't have a counter
>>
File: 860.png (170 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
860.png
170 KB, 800x800
>>25168556
"Well you have to find out tomorrow, because now's sleeping time."
>Sand Swirl:"Daddy do you think Princess Luna will visit me if I write her letters?"
"I'm not sure, the princesses are usually very busy with that sun and moon raising. Maybe she will visit you in your dreams. Sleep well."
>Sand Swirl:"Good night daddy."
"Good night. "
Swirl closes her eyes and digs deeper into her pillow. Now that she is taken care off, what do?
>>
>>25178099
There's nothing I can think of that we need to do right now so I guess we should wish everypony a good night and fall asleep ourselves.
>>
File: 758.png (24 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
758.png
24 KB, 800x800
>>25178167
You leave the tent and say good night to everyone, Sako joins you as you go back.
Once you get comfortable you quickly drift to sleep.
You begin to dream.

You find yourself in a room together with Lanika and Sako.
>>
>>25178484
oh dear

what can we see?
>>
>>25178484
try to open boxes. if you can't leave the room.
>>
File: 759.png (11 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
759.png
11 KB, 800x800
>>25178504
>>25178515
You look around two.
There are tow chests and a pine tree.
In two wall there are also three mirror splinters with black liquid dripping out of them.
You smash the two boxes open.
They contain a jar of purple goo and a 1# mum cup.
>>
>>25178484
talk to the tree
>>
>>25178697
pick both up. read label on jar. check tree then leave room.
>>
File: 760.png (24 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
760.png
24 KB, 800x800
>>25178704
>>25178730
let`s try this again
You pick the stuff up, the jar gives you some trouble reading it.
You end up reading the name glycocorocin.
What is a glycocorocin?
You turn to the tree.
Just as you mother told you, you introduce yourself to the tree.
"Hello tree, how are you doing? Anything special about you?"
The tree answers, it sounds kinda sad.
>"No, in fact I'm very boring l and ugly. I just wished I had some form of decoration like all those special trees."
>>
>>25178981
Give tree candy cane.
>>
>>25179052
all trees love candy canes
>>
>>25178981
candles are a traditional decoration for trees
it's quite a spectacle when they're lit
but I don't see any candles here
>>
File: 761.png (18 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
761.png
18 KB, 800x800
>>25179052
>>25179120
You give that tree a candy cane, trees love them candy canes.
The tree sounds happy.
"Wow thanks no I can be a heartwarming tree."
The cane fuses with the tree and it starts to loose it's needles.
Hey the trees stem turned into a lance.
>>
>>25179337
This is awesome. Spear, can you still speak to me?
>>
>>25179337
don't forget to clean up the pine needles
we can probably get some alchemy ingredients from them
>>
File: 762.png (15 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
762.png
15 KB, 800x800
>>25179370
>>25179616
"Hey you still talking, spear?"
There is only bell chiming, nothing more.
You also pick up the needles, well you don't have any alchemy gear with you, but there is no way to know when you will need pine needles so it's better to be prepared.
With your new weapon you step trough the gate.

Hey there is Masquerade.
She begins to speak with a very monotonous voice.
>"Hello Speed."
>>
>>25179839
Maybe she's like maud? Hello masquerade, I'm very happy to see you. How are you?
>>
>>25179839

wait is that another masquerade
>>
File: 763.png (11 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
763.png
11 KB, 800x800
>>25179856
>>25180009
"Hey Masquerade, I'm happy to see you. How are you?"
>"I'm better then ever, because now I'm free."
"Free of what?"
>"Those bad emotions."
"Okay... Wait what are those other Masquerades?"
>"Those are my bad emotions."
>>
>>25180141
how bad could they be
go talk to them
>>
>>25180141
How many masqurades are there?
Were those emotions causing you a lot of trouble? Which one was the most trouble for you?
Let's go talk to wrath. If they even feel like talking.
Then we can talk to pride.
>>
File: 764.png (11 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
764.png
11 KB, 800x800
>>25180164
>>25180184
You count the masquerades, seems like 4 with masks and the normal one.
"Where they causing you a lot of trouble?"
>"No, after they split from me I even tried to get them back, but when I talked to them I realized how bad they where."
"Oh they can's be to bad, let's talk to them."
Lanika interrupts.
>"Don't worry Masquerade we will patch you back up."
Masquerade answers monotonous.
>"I'm not In pain."
You approach wrath.
"Hello- uh- wrath masquerade?"
>"What do you want Speed?"
"I just wanted to talk to you."
>"Like you always do? Your always all about talking, no action. We should have burned dodge junction down for all their false assumptions."
>>
>>25180549
Talking solves a lot of problems though and if it doesn't I'm always ready for action. I helped kill the facipede, the true culprit with you remember? also if we were gung ho about everything without checking first we wouldn't have believed her when she said she was innocent.

The cops apologized to you and returned most of your things in the end too didn't they?
>>
what would happen if we give wrath masquerade a weapon
>>
File: 765.png (14 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
765.png
14 KB, 800x800
>>25180631
>>25180698
"Well talking solves a lot of problems and-"
>"You know what else solves problems? Doing something about them."
"If I hadn't talked to you then I wouldn't have believed you when you said that you where innocent."
The normal Masquerade speaks up.
>"Can you see it now, nothing but anger and impatience."
Wrath answers.
>"You are the worst, you aren't even assertive enough to get you own emotions under control."
"So Wrath what would you do if I gave you a weapon?"
>"Uh, probably attack something, like the thing that pulled us down here."
Sako speaks up.
>"She certainly is way more ready to do stuff then the masked less one."
stopping for now, will continue Sunday.
>>
it's going to be fun talking to lust isn't it?
>>
>>25181161
tons of fun
>>
Pride might be funny as well too. So boastful.
>>
we will meet avarice
>>
Man do I hope we're not the first fight in the tournament.
>>
>>25181087
let's tell wrath that if she wants to leave this place then she should join the first masquerade to raise her strength.masquerade need to be whole. better then just sitting here right?

let's talk to pride now and see what they have to say.
>>
File: 869.png (15 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
869.png
15 KB, 800x800
>>25211287
"Wrath if you want to leave this place then you should join the first Masquerade."
Wrath answers, she seems annoyed.
>"Well uuhh yeah, but your first masquerade won't let me back. She is to much of a pussy to accept me."
The normal masquerade tries to justify herself.
>"Can you really blame me for not wanting to become an angry asshole? It's not just this one, the others are nearly as bad."
"I want to get my own impressions of them."
You walk up to the one wearing the pride mask.
"Hello pride Masquerade."
>"Hello Speed, isn't it wonderful, all those beautiful ponies wearing my wonderful masks."
"So what's the problem with you two, the first Masquerade and you Pride?"
The maskless masquerade is the first to reply.
>"She is so self centered and boastful."
>"Can you really blame me for that? I'm a good looking mare in her best ages, successful in business, my magic is strong and impressive, and the masks I make are all unique masterpieces. Seeing a pony wear one of them fills me with pride and just wants me to make some for everyone."
You keep pushing Pride.
"Ok that is nice but what's your problem with this masquerade?"
>"I don't have a problem with her, she is basically me. It seem like she has a problem, she needs to learn how to love herself."
>"It's not about not loving myself, it's just that all of you seem negative in some way."
>>
>>25218261
Let's talk to the snake mask.
>>
File: 870.png (14 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
870.png
14 KB, 800x800
>>25218330
You continue to the snake mask.
"Hello, I think we haven't meet yet. Who are you?"
>"I think I'm masquerade but I'm not sure."
The normal Masquerade speaks.
>"This is doubt. She is so insecure that she never gets anything done."
>"I'm just so bad, don't even get me started on all the mistakes I make. I tent to overthink everything I do, even right now. I have to get those things under control first."
>>
>>25218738
I think the answer is that by themselves these emotions are bad but they also prevent you from making mistakes and help you in your day to day life.
Wrath is good for protecting yourself and your friends.
Pride can keep you going in hard times
Doubt can make you reconsider if you're doing the right thing.
lust is fun.

hug doubt. Let's talk to the last one.
>>
File: 871.png (20 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
871.png
20 KB, 800x800
>>25218805
"Hey I think I have an Idea. Let's talk to the last one to make sure. Oh and doubt, you are not as bad as you think."
You hug her.
After that you move on to the Lust mask.
"Hello Lust, how is it going?"
>"Hey Speed I think my day just got a lot better. How about you me, me and Sako have some fun?"
The normal Masquerade interjects.
>"This one is just very horny."
>"Oh I'm not simply horny, I just like to have fun and don't let many things stand in my way. If you life your whole life prude you might snap at some point out of pure frustration. Oh and it's not just sexual stuff, I also like me some good food or a little alcohol. I mean Speed you would agree with me right?"
"I guess so."
>"Good, so how do we do it? You on top? I guess we can shove Sako in some hole or shower her in our liquids. I'm sure that Pride would be up for some fun too."
Sako answers angrily.
>"You want to do WHAT with me and Speed?"
>"Have some fun? No? No one?

You turn back to the normal Masquerade.
"So what I got is that it's mostly you who doesn't want those emotions back. Did you consider that they can be positive in some way? I mean Wrath is good for protecting yourself and friends, Pride can keep you going in hard times, Doubt makes you reconsider what you are doing and possible makes you avoid mistakes, and lust can be fun as long you don't overdo it."
>"That sounds plausible but all of them are so extreme, I'm not sure how to deal with that."
>>
>>25219318
I want to have a wild party with lust.

The answer is to know when you should follow them and when you should tell them to quiet down. You're the one that decides what you should and should do. If you're having trouble deciding then just talk to me and I can try to help.
>>
>>25219318
>"That sounds plausible but all of them are so extreme, I'm not sure how to deal with that."
Well, they almost deal with each other. Doubt and pride counterbalance each other, for example. it's all about having a balance rather than having one pure dominant emotion like you see here.
>>
File: 872.png (22 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
872.png
22 KB, 800x800
>>25219460
"The answer is to know when you should follow them and when you should tell them to quiet down. Remember it's you who is in charge, you decide what you should do or what not. It's necessary that you find a balance, don't let one emotion control you completely. If you ever have trouble you can ask me and I can try to help you."
>"Thanks Speed, I think with you I'm able to take those emotions back."
You watch Masquerade go and speak with each of the emotions.
She gives Wrath a hoof bump, pride a shoulder pat, doubt a hug and lust a sloppy kiss. The emotions then turn into a magical glow and meld with masquerade.
Masquerade Speaks up, you could be wrong but her voice seems to be much more relaxed.
>"Okay I'm ready to go on."
>>
>>25219887
It's nice to have you back to your usual self. Now we have three friends! Let's continue on and find our way out of here.
>>
>>25219887
Neat. Have you see anyone else around here?
>>
File: 873.png (21 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
873.png
21 KB, 800x800
>>25219933
>>25219956
"It's nice to have you back to your normal self. So did you see anyone else around here?"
>"Besides Lanika, who you already found, no."
"Then let's continue."
You walk through the door at the end of the room.
A circular staircase lies in front of you.
Strange marks cover the walls.
Before you can make any further movement you hear something rumble.
A bolder moves downwards from the staircase.

You wake up.
1/2
>>
File: 861.png (142 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
861.png
142 KB, 800x800
2/2
>>
>>25220468
Damn rocks. Time to get up and start making breakfast for yourself everypony. Mental note, get some pancake mix in the future and make pancakes. See if jitter is awake and ready to go with numb.
>>
>>25220456
welp
>>
File: 862.png (185 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
862.png
185 KB, 800x800
>>25220508
You get up and start making breakfast. Peanut butter sandwiches should do the trick.
After a while Jitter climbs out of the wagon.
"Good morning Jitter"
>Jitterbug:"Morning Speed, did you sleep well?"
"Not really, but that's kinda normal."
>Jitterbug:"That doesn't sound good, We should consider staying at a hotel or something next town. That way you might get some more refreshing sleep."
"It's not really the ground or anything, I just have strange dreams."
>Jitterbug:"Oh, maybe the shamans could help you with that? They seem the kind of guys who know a lot about that stuff."
"Maybe, so your ready to join Numb?"
>Jitterbug:"I'm not really that fond of staying there the whole time while boring myself, but I guess I have to endure it."

>Jitterbug:"Say Speed do you think I put up some weight? I feel like I got fatter, at this rate I might shed soon."
>>
>>25221234
That's a pretty good idea. It's probably from all the love she's been eating lately. Though I don't see any extra weight on her. If she sheds then do it at camp. Also that was an alchemy ingredient wasn't it?

Changeling shell? We could use that if so.

It shouldn't take you long with numb. Just be a mare and kiss him in front of his boss. That should send the message that numb is taken and interested in mares.
>>
>>25221234
Is shedding going to be a problem?

Sometimes you gotta be bored if it means helping a friend because seeing them happier can make it worth it. I'm sure Numb would be there for you too.
>>
File: 863.png (247 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
863.png
247 KB, 800x800
>>25221391
>>25221539
"I don't see much more weight. Is shedding going to be a problem?"
>Jitterbug:"I will be a little more squishy and vulnerable for a day, also won't be able to change during that time. But my teeth should regrow."
"Then you should make sure to stay at the camp for that time. Can I have the shell? I probably can use it for alchemy.
>Jitterbug:"As long you run around and wear it like some weirdo. That would be strange."
"Okay.. what about your marks will they disappear?"
>Jitterbug:"That stuff got injected pretty deep under my skin, but I guess after 5 more sheddings it should faint out."
"Mh then I justh ave to feed you more, till you shed again. About Numb, I guess I can't force you to stay there the whole time. If you really get bored to much, just give him a kiss in front of his boss and leave. But remember Jitter, sometimes you gotta go through some hard stuff to help your friends, like being bored for a while. I'm sure Numb would do the same for you."
>Jitterbug:"Yeah I figured as much. Maybe a little blowy behind a booth or something, just so arranged that his boss walks in... Oh that would probably get him fired, wouldn't it?"
"Uh.... I would guess so, then again sexual harassment is also not that okay for a boss."
>Jitterbug:"Hey maybe I could tell the sheriff about it."

>>
Maybe we can threaten the boss by saying he should leave numb alone or we'll get the sheriff involved? Let's talk to numb and see what he thinks of these ideas. We should also find out exactly what's been happening.
>>
>>25223490
I'd prefer the original girlfriend plan mostly because Numb himself is depressed and might need a social pick-me-up. Getting the sheriff over to question him might just embarrass him that his situation is now public.
>>
>>25226651
can we find one
>>
>>25227048
Well, for today Jitter does the job.
In the long term, I don't know. the drunk maybe. Numbs a hard working guy, just what she needs.
>>
>>25227063
>In the long term, I don't know. the drunk maybe. Numbs a hard working guy, just what she needs.
that would be up to lollipop and numb but I think they would mane a cute couple
I wonder what platinum would thunk about them being a couple
>>
File: 864.png (273 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
864.png
273 KB, 800x800
>>25223490
>>25226651
"I think Numb's biggest problem is his low self esteem. Talking to the sheriff and making this public might embarrass him and make things even worse. But to be totally sure we need to ask him. We might be able to blackmail his boss if, but I don't want to cause Numb any trouble."
>Jitterbug:"I think he should get up soon."
You chat a little with Jitter until Numb climbs out of the wagon.
"Good morning Numb, did you sleep well?"
>Numb Nut:"Yeah it was okay."
"We are planning on how to deal with your boss. What would you think about telling the Sheriff about it?"
>Numb Nut:"Oh no, we don't need to ruin his life by going public, I think if Jitter helps me a little today it should all be okay."
>Jitterbug:"What if we would blackmail him?"
>Numb Nut:"It's just one more day, we don'T need to bother him to much, please just do it the kiss way."
>Jitterbug:"Fine, if you are so desperate for a kiss of me."
>>
>>25230900
Alright then, everything is settled then. Want a peanut butter sandwich numb?

I guess when everyone is done eating we should go talk to beavers and tell him about the monster locked in our mind.
>>
jitterbug going for the entendres
>>
File: 865.png (167 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
865.png
167 KB, 800x800
>>25230900
"Good so everything is settled. Numb do you want a peanut butter sandwich?"
>Numb Nut:"If you have one to spare I wouldn't mind."
You give Numb a sandwich and wait for everyone else to show up.
Swirl trades your head and Sako for a sandwich.
Numb, Platinum, Masquerade, and Jitter leave for the tournament.
You are left with Sako, Swirl, Lanika and Lollipop, who's still sleeping.
"Okay I gonna visit the shamans, there is something I want them to check out."
>Sand Swirl:"Can I join, please?"
Damn she is giving you the puppy eyes.
>>
>>25231610
Not without your hat and sword. Would you like to come with us lanika or stay in camp?

If she wants to come let's wake up lollipop and offer her the same choice of coming or going. If not then she can spend the time getting to know lollipop. She's a really nice mare who is going through a tough time right now.

we need to get a leaf later so we can put it together with the lizard tongue and make a fire breathing potion.

We can also ask beavers if he knows anything about the painted wall in the cave we went to.
>>
quick question. weren't we going to fix sako's wings at one point
what ever happen to that
>>
>>25231914
waiting to go to ponyville so we can get the last ingredient which is in the whitetail woods.
>>
>>25231935
oh yeah
>>
File: 866.png (190 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
866.png
190 KB, 800x800
>>25231683
"Not without your hat and sword."
>Sand Swirl:"Oh I'll get them."
She runs off with a big smile across her face.
"Would you like to come with us or rather stay at the camp Lanika?"
>Lanika:"I guess a little walk sounds nice."
"In that case let me ask Lollipop too."
You enter Lollipops tent and wake her.
"Good morning, Lollipop do you want to join us? We want to visit the shaman."
>Lollipop:"I really like to get some tea from them, but I don't have any money."
"Oh they owe me some stuff maybe we can get some tea for free."
>Lollipop:"Okay, but don't use a favor just for me."

You and your party walk to the tournament.
At the shamans place you start to search for stomping beavers.
He seems to be harvesting some herbs from a small garden.
"Hello Stomping Beavers."
>Stomping Beavers:"Oh Speed, I have to thank you. You where really telling the truth about that apprentice. I was able to convince my brothers to give you the golden liquor in case you manage to gather a whole totem."
"Oh nice, so I wanted to talk to you about some dreams, that are caused by a monster that is locked inside my head."
>Stomping Beavers:"What? We could hold a small session to analyze your inner magic, if there is something foreign we might be able to locate it. After that we can see how to deal with it the best way. What do you say?"

>>
>>25232896
Yes, let's do that small session and see what you can find. How long will this session be?

Ask if it would be possible to buy some tea and who to buy it from. Also ask if he happens to grow any earth cap mushrooms or knows anyone that does. Lanika can watch over swirl. Oh yeah, introduce her to stomping beavers.

ask what happened to the apprentice too.
>>
>>25232896
Sure, a diagnostic session sounds like a good idea. And I second getting some tea.
>>
>>25237049
Any time's the right time for tea time.
>>
File: 867.png (258 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
867.png
258 KB, 800x800
>>25235606
>>25237049
>>25238240
"Sure a diagnostic session sounds good. Hey I wanted to ask do you have any tea you could spare? Or earth caps?"
>Stomping Beavers:"Of course I'll give you some tea after we finished your diagnosis. We have earth caps, but I can't just give them to you, you should ask Hoarding Raccoon, he takes care of our food supplies."
He leads you to a tent.
>Stomping Beavers:"I'm sorry but your friends have to wait outside. Not because they would disturb us but because it's a pretty small tent."
"I guess there isn't much we can do about that."
You and Beavers enter the tent.
>Stomping Beavers:"Okay so I'll need you to smoke on this pipe."
He gives you a small wooden pipe, the tobacco in it is already fired up. You put the pipe into your mouth.
>Stomping Beavers:"Good, now I will create smoke from this mixture of coal, incenses and some herbs. Then I will use this eagle wing to fan it at you. The smoke then will reveal me your inner magic. Ready?"

Sorry really tired today. Will continue tomorrow."
>>
>>25242411
go for it.

Fair warning, this guy was not pretty last I saw him.
>>
>>25242411
Let's do it.
>>
>>25251545
>>
File: 868.png (97 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
868.png
97 KB, 800x800
>>25242617
>>25246998
"Yeah just do it. I have to warn you, last time I saw this guy he was not pretty."
>Stomping Beavers:"I think I can handle that."
Stomping Beavers does some very mythic looking movements, the smoke thickens around your head to the point that you have problems seeing stuff.
>Stomping Beavers:"There seems to be a lot foreign Magic around your head. It's very chaotic in nature. I need to do another thing to get more information."
He applies some sort of paste on your forehead.
>Stomping Beavers:"So this will give me a better look of things."

1/3
>>
File: 869.png (206 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
869.png
206 KB, 800x800
>>25253392
The creature which you gave the friendly nickname Willy emerges from the mark.
>Willy:"I really have to thank you for freeing me and even giving me a new body after my old one got destroyed."
He jumps onto the surprised Stomping Beavers and digs into his face.

2/3
>>
File: 870.png (155 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
870.png
155 KB, 800x800
>>25253407
Stomping Beavers face changes. He also doesn't sound very nice.
>Stomping Beavers:"I have to admit that going after the ones that where pursuing me through their mind was a mistake. But now I the think I'm dead, and I just need to get rid of you."
>?:"Hey there little pony, seems like you could use some help. You may ask who I am, I am a friendly spirit. What do you say, let's smash that guy."

3/3
>>
>>25253418
Smash the spirit? yes. sooner the better.
>>
>>25253418
Help is appreciated. Smash that guy!
>>
>>25253418
Uh, okay, let's do it to it!
>>
File: 871.png (230 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
871.png
230 KB, 800x800
>>25253479
>>25253774
>>25253788
"Yeah smash that spirit."
>?:"You are aware that the spirit is in the buffalo right now? You also seem to have no Idea how to use a shamanic spirit."
A tentacle spawns out of the air and smacks stomping beavers on the head.
>?:"So that is what I do, spawn tentacles. Use my powers as you like to beat him, look at me as an extension of your body, or tool, whatever."
Stomping Beavers seems to be angry. His left hove starts to grow some sort of spikes.
>>
>>25254176
It's time to beat up stomping beavers.
Tentacles, wrap around his limbs so he can't move or attack. We then need to hold him down.
Speed punch him in the face. We need to tell Swirl and Lanika to get the other shamens and for swirl to get away and be safeto help. Go now!
>>
>>25254176
Try to tentacle his legs while he's still standing still. it'll be harder once he starts to fight.

We should focus on trying to hold him, yell out to your friends to a). get swirl the hell out of here and b). find another shaman to help exorcise an evil spirit because this dude is possessed.
>>
File: 872.png (161 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
872.png
161 KB, 800x800
>>25254246
>>25254255
You try to mentally command the Spirit to tentacle the creatures legs. It does as you will.
Seems like you successfully stopped whatever the creature was trying to do.
You start to shout.
"Lanika, Lollipop get Swirl to safety and get some other shamans."
You start to punch him in the face, he takes the punch and pushes you back.
>Stomping Beavers:"Do you really think that you will get me out of this body? The only way you could stop me is by killing this buffalo."
>?:"Oh I wouldn't be so sure about that, all we need to do is weaken him a little then I could go after that thing directly. Oh and pony, I would watch those horns."
Now that he mentions them you realize that they have grown.
>>
>>25255002
I don't want to hurt him.

I think we should wait for the other shamans. Let's just summon more tentacles and pull on his legs in separate directions. Then when he's on the ground we can summon two more tentacles to grab his head and hold his face down too.
>>
>>25255002
careful, careful
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 112

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.