[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coltquest Thread 11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: ColtQuestThread11.png (222 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread11.png
222 KB, 640x600
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/coltquest/

PREVIOUS THREAD:

>Emerald and Hope do the sex.
>Emerald calls Hope mommy.
>Emerald also tells Hope about the potion Joyride is making him drink.
>Emerald meets Delilah, the donkey maid of Hope.
>Emerald goes to a library and reads a bunch of books with different languages, impressing the scholars there.
>They offer him a possible scholarship, but Emerald declines and runs.
>Emerald goes back to Joyride's and gets a Knife of Subtlety, as well as drinks another cum increasing potion.
>Emerald decides to try a different kind of magic out, and has a conversation about focuses with Joyride.
>Emerald asks about libraries, and about an aging potion.

Story continued in the next post...
>>
File: 236.png (98 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
236.png
98 KB, 640x600
>>25690903

Emerald asks about the aging up potion, and how long it would last. It'd be a nice disguise, since everyone is looking for a colt.

"Around half a day, I think. That's one I would watch out for potion sickness however. It has a lot of poisonous reagents if I remember correctly."

Joyride pulls a book out of the air, and flipping through the pages magically she puts her hoof on a page and begins to read.

"Yeah, let's see... Red wine, Broccoli, Ectoplasm of a Spectre, Liquid Sunlight, Spiral Fungus... Hmm..." Joyride finishes with a nod.

Emerald asks if he could make the potion.

"It's possible sure, but it's very much above your level, and disastrous if you got wrong. Plus some of these ingredients are a little expensive. I could make it for you if you'd like... For a price!" Joyride says, beaming.

What does Emearld do?
>>
>>25690941
Eeh, I'm suddenly not as interested in the potion anymore.
What kind of price are we talking about here?
>>
>>25690941
That's a lot of stuff to get/go through but it would be pretty effective, only if we know the exact duration so we're not in public when it wears off. and is only good for one day. we need a longer lasting solution.

Our frustration is quite low but... I guess because some idiots hastily agreed to Joyride's offer we should hold up our end eventually. She *is* doing a lot for us, even if she's a bit crass.
>>
>>25690941
Hoe about a massive dick growing potion? Like big enough to be incredibly intimidating but juuuust small enough to be usable for sex. With endurance gained from Emerald's time in the ring of course.
>>
>>25690941
No thanks.
>>
>>25690941
We should take this time to negotiate with Joyride about what her help would really cost us and if we are comfortable paying that price. We should talk about s few long term goals, and not just blatantly offer things like and unspecified amount of our family riches or something as valuable and sacred as our "body" with unlimited access.

Now is pretty fair playing ground. So this is a great time to bring up the more serious things Joy and others would be interested in long term.
>>
>>25690941
Decline her help for now in regards to potion making. We don't want to keep bring in her debt. I like the idea of discussing our relationship with Joy now that we're out of the torture ball ring.
>>
>>25690903
>calls Hope mommy

Fucking bottom tier fetish m8. What the fuck caused Emerald to do that the first time he came? Also shows he looks at Hope as more of a mother than a lover, I guess. What an awkward lense to view her.
>>
>>25690941
Alchemy is a waste of time. We would be better off just making money and paying a unicorn to do shit for us.
The ingredients are always too difficult to acquire.

Ask what the price is then decline. Unless she just wants money. We can give her money.
>>
>>25691125
If joy really cared about emerald, she'd hear him out more. I'm wondering less what emerald is going to be doing for an endgame for himself, and more about the endgame that joyride sees for emerald after all of this.
>>
>>25691274
This.

Zebra magic is ineffective and inopportune for the most part for a reason. The ingredients for anything good are always insanely expensive or rare. Also who can't measure proper ingredients? Are zebras fucking retards or something that they die making deadly imbalanced potions all the time? Is a zebra PhD basically just being certified in using basic measurements?

These are all genuine questions and thoughts.
>>
>>25690941
We should really get out of healer robes and into more generic robes so that somepony doesn't mistake us for a healer during a critical moment. Also, keep working on that androgynous look.
>>
File: 237.png (137 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
237.png
137 KB, 640x600
>>25691074
>>25691125
>>25691242
>>25691246
>>25691255

Emerald asks how much the ingredients would cost.

"Well, the head of broccoli and red wine are pretty cheap, a bit or two and roughly 9 bits for the cheap stuff respectively. It's most of the other ingredients. Somewhere between 30-50 bits a pop." Joyride says.

Emerald grimaces, and then asks what kind of price we are talking about for making the potion.

"I have some leads on where I might get some pheromone fungus, you know, for my special potion. Possibly quite nearby as well! The only problem is thatI might need your help collecting it." Joyride says.

Well that doesn't sound so bad. Emerald would have probably helped her collect it anyway, if she had asked!

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25691351
why do you need MY help specifically?
>>
>>25691351
Exactly how would she need our help?
We're not distracting another guard, are we?
>>
>6 ips includin OP
>8 responses to the prompt
Who let arch in?
>>
>>25691302
>zebra and unicorn fighting
>unicorn threatens to zap zebra with lightning
>"Oh yeah? Two can play at this game! You just wait!"
>unicorn already prepared, humors zebra for a moment
>zebra spends a minute digging through potion bag for lightning bottle
>"Hmmm, I could have sworn I had...ah damn, the damp potion broke in the bag...."
>finally finds it
>"Take this! Ahaha!"
>zebra smashes bottle on ground
>storm cloud slowly begin to form
>another minute passes
>"You're really gonna be sorry when these clouds finish forming, you oppressive unicorn! Zebras will reign supreme!"
>black clouds just swirl in air because zebras and other mud alchemists need to 'ask' for magic to happen rather than 'force'.
>"Aaannnyyy....minute now..."
>a bit of thunder rumbles
>"Aaaaannnnnnyyy- bzzaaakkk!"
>unicorn gets tired of waiting, kills zebra and walks away
>storm clouds release a small lightning bolt that strikes zebra corpse as master race unicorn crests over the horizon back to their superior kingdom

Zebra magic. Not even once.
>>
>>25691351
This isn't quite the negotiations we thought. It's more along the lines of >>25691246
That we can take to discuss with Joyride.

Sure we can still help her if we want. But it'd be good to see if we're possibly offering up our future and our body. What's winning a kingdom just to become a slave?
>>
>>25691351
She can just find another patsy if she wants random help. Plenty of innocent and impressionable foal's would probably flock to Joyride's magic and the like if she really needed it.
>>
>>25691351
Ask Joy why she recommended Zebra alchemy rather that pseudo unicorn magic with a focus when clearly zebra magic is more of a constant hassle rather than just using a wand.
>>
>>25691351
Let's go hang out with Sensoria. Maybe grab some takeout and eat with her in safety with Joy. Would be a good chance to get to know her better; she always seems lurking around Emerald anyway.
>>
>>25691465
this
>>
>>25691465
>>25691480
Gonna be straight with you two. Sensoria is pretty cute. I wouldn't mind seeing more of her and getting on her more personal side. She seems a bit of a perv, but not as outright slutty as Joyride. I think she'd be interesting to romance a bit.
>>
>>25691351
Let's just go back to library so we can find a book on making a proper focus.

Also I want to ask joy what she meant about making our own spellbook are we just able to make shit up?
>>
File: 238.png (140 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
238.png
140 KB, 640x600
>>25691366
>>25691371
>>25691426
>>25691451
>>25691465
>>25691480
>>25691490
>>25691643

Emerald asks why she needs his help specifically, and if is going to be another distracting the guards mission.

"Nope! In fact, you'll be the one guarding me while I get the mushrooms! And as for why I need you specifically. It needs to be someone I can trust, ya know?" Joyride says, giving Emerald a fake punch to the shoulder, "Love ya, lil' perv."

Emerald asks why she suggested Zebra alchemy when unicorn magic seems much more useful.

"Uh, you were the one that decided on alchemy, buddy. I asked you what kind of magic you wanted to try out and that's the one you picked. I mean, alchemy is nice because it can be used a lot of places magic can't. Plus pony magic is very tiring, since most of the magic for the spell comes from the pony themselves. It takes a lot of time to build up magical power too. I bet you at most could cast four, maybe five spells before collapsing."

Emerald frowns a bit at this, and then Joyride continues, "But hey, if you are looking for a good in between you could try Goat magic. It uses focuses too because even though goats have horns they aren't magical. The difference is that they need spell components, and many of them are... Sort of common. It's certainly much less tiring to cast."

Emerald asks about Sensoria. He wants to get more information on a focus if possible, and she may be the pony to talk too.

"I don't know when she'll have the time. She'll probably tell me though, since she knows I'm in town. She doesn't have much of it, considering her position." Joyride remarks with a nod.

Emerald asks about the spell book, and why just anyone can make one.

"Well, because a spell book is just a record of the rituals and incantations for certain spells. Even some one like me forgets a spell from time to time, and it's nice to have it written down somewhere just in case."

What doe s Emerald do?
>>
>>25691898
Emerald will. Do the thing.
>>
>>25691898
look up goat magic. Become GOAT.
>>
>>25691898
i'm wondering how much longer before emerald suffers some serious sexual abuse because of joyride. remember emerald is a runaway prostitute and joyride is his pimp.
>>
File: 1445891020688.gif (915 KB, 255x164) Image search: [Google]
1445891020688.gif
915 KB, 255x164
>>25692391
>>
>>25692391
>Coltquest. A quest about a runaway prostitute.
Yeah, that pretty much about sums up the quest.
>>
>>25692391
Hopefully soon, so you'll stop moaning and go away.
>>
You just got saved from falling off the board.
>>
beb
>>
File: 239.png (99 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
239.png
99 KB, 640x600
>>25692176
>>25692387
>>25693371

(Sorry, forgot to say I was going to go run errands.)

Emerald decides to go look up goat magic.

"Fine by me, lil' perv. I got business to get back to anyway." Joyride says, licking her lips.

Joyride and Emerald exit the door, and Joyride pulls out her keyring and unlock the door to the library.

Emerald enters and very precisely asks the room for beginner books about goat magic. He doesn't want to be pelted again.

The room produces three books. One is on the history of goat magic, one looks almost like a school book and seems to describe the practice of said magic, and the last seems to be a spell book. Quite surprisingly the last book seems to have been written by Joyride!

Emerald cracks open the book on history first. It's quite interesting, and describes how goat magic came about because of a war between deer and goats that caused them to realize the potential of magic. It seems goats are quite accomplished blacksmiths, and quite gruesomely, for the longest time they thought focuses could only be made of deer antlers, which still causes some derision between the two species today.

Setting the history book down Emerald reads the textbook. he has to admit that this magic does seem a bit easier to do than Zebra Alchemy. A lot of the components are simple things like "Ash", "Clay", "Feathers", etc... Not even specific kinds of ash or clay, just 'ash', and 'clay'.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25694732
Let's read joyride's now
>>
>>25694732
Look up good focuses. Learn spells.
>>
File: 240.png (147 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
240.png
147 KB, 640x600
>>25694775
>>25694792

Emerald puts down the book for beginners and opens up the one written by Joyride.

She must have written this when she was just learning, because only the first few pages have spells for beginners, notably levitating small objects and the ability to produce smoke or a small flame simliar of that to a lighter.

The rest is under a list labeled "Awesome spells", and all of them have red checks next to their names. She seems to have gone through her whole list.

Emerald notices that these are far outside his reach, some sound pretty awesome based on the names.

-Liquid Fire
-Rock Prison
-Boulder Launcher
-Stone Spikes
-Molten Sphere
-Sonic Bleat
-Shape Stone
-Rock to Sand (and vice versa)
-Rock to Mud (and Vice versa)
-Rock Wall
-Stone Armor
-Stone Helper
-Crystallize
-Mud Tsunami

Hmm, Goats really seem to like their earth spells. Emerald is getting a bit excited, though he can't do much without a focus.

Emerald asks the room at large for a book on focuses, but just like Joyride says nothing seems to come at him. Oh well, worth a shot.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25695610
Ask for a cookbook. Make a cake for your mommy.
>>
>>25695610
Ok so out of curiosity let's ask the libary for joyride's sexy spells.

I'll probably be the size of a text book.
>>
>>25695610
Use books to work out.
>>
>>25695610
So I think the key here is getting a focus.
To that end, lets talk to Joy about what her job is, and then see if its something we can handle.
If we can, then we use the money to get a focus and maybe some ingredients.
This sounds like a real break.
>>
>>25695610
>Mud tsunami
That shouldn't sound so cool
>>25696222
This if joy is not "busy", if she is maybe >>25695696
>>25695753
>>
File: 241.png (98 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
241.png
98 KB, 640x600
>>25695696
>>25695753
>>25695782

Emerald takes two of the three books and begins pumping them up and down like they are weights. He tires after a few seconds though.

Next he gets curious, and asks the room for sexy spells. He hears a low rumble in the distance, and a wave of books starts to fly directly at him. Panicking, he says he wants the book Joyride has used the most for sexy spells.

The books start to return to their shelves, but one continues to fly towards Emerald. He catches it and looks at the cover. It's just a woman gender symbol except the circle on top is replaced with a heart.

There are all sorts of interesting spells in here, and not all of them are overtly sexual. For instance, there are trasmogrification spells, and the book heavily implies that they should be used to spice up a relationship, or perhaps hide a lover from prying eyes. Others include spells of light or illusion modified to create mood lighting or romantic settings, or message spells to contact a secret lover. There are the "other" types of spells as well though. for instance, bondage and pain spells for people who like it, the ability to summon creatures from regular animals to higher beings for the express purpose of sexual encounters. And augmentation spells to increase libido, performance, stamina, etc.

The whole book makes Emerald feel funny.

>Frustration increases to 50/100!

Hope, rather unsurprisingly, also comes into his mind. He wants to make another present for her, and settles on a confection of some kind, perhaps a cake.

He asks the room for simple books on making cakes.

Climbing out of the book pile he was buried under at that request Emerald finds a simple recipe for a simple white cake with jam in the center and buttercream frosting.

Emerald then remembers he doesn't have the key to his studio... Perhaps he can go back to Hope's and make it? It's a little early, but Delilah might be there and she can help!

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25696257
it's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake.
>>
>>25696257
Having help sounds like a good thing.
>>
>>25696257
I guess we could head back and ask for tips.
>>
Does this scream danger to anyone else? This seems dangerous.
>>
>>25696325
It doesn't scream 'danger' though I can see the potential for it.
>>
>>25696325
how can it be dangerous to bake a cake? i think you need help bruv you obviously crazy.
>>
>>25696409
THIS FUCKING QUEST.
I CAN'T TRUST ANYONE.
I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU ANONS.
YOU'RE ALL AGAINST EMERALD, AREN'T YOU
>>
>>25696257
We already gave her a gift let's just get back to making a focus.
>>
Make a focus.
>>
>>25696482
>>25696455
We can't make a focus, we have no idea how.

We'll have to do Joy's job if we want a focus.
>>
>>25696531
There was a idea about going to the library to find some books about how to do it and bringing them back to joy. She has no idea how to make one either. Its really not that big a deal.

We could also buy our own spell book too along the way.
>>
File: 242.png (153 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
242.png
153 KB, 640x600
>>25696299
>>25696306
>>25696320
>>25696409
>>25696613

Emerald decides to head over to Hope's for now and make a cake.

He leaves Joyride's and on the way a store catches his eye. The store front is mostly glass, revealing a room full of bookshelves, neatly and efficiently stuck in to accommodate as many as possible except for the spots near the windows where several plush, comfy chairs are facing the windows and a small table where an elder mare sits. She seems to be sorting some books, and as she looks up she sees Emerald and gives a wave.

Emerald enters the store, and she says, "Welcome deary, can I help you find anything?"

Emerald asks if she has books on focuses, in particular making them.

"I do indeed my dear. I have some of the college's old textbooks. Learning magic are we? That will be a very useful thing for Ponycare, yes it will."

Emerald asks what she means and she says, "Oh, aren't you part of Ponycare? You are wearing one of their robes."

Shoot, he forgot to change into his other clothes. Ah well, it's not like he had the key for the studio anyway.

"I'm afraid this is quite a rare book." The elderly pony says, coming down from a stepstool, "A primer on focus creation used by the college. It'll be pretty expensive though, I'm afraid I can't let it go for less than 50 bits."

Emerald nods, and thinking on it asks if she has any blank books he can use as spellbooks.

"Ah yes, I have some on display right here." She says, walking back behind her small table, "I'll tell you what, if you buy the book on focuses I'll throw in one of these spell books for 15 bits. Does that sound good?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25697283
We should have the money for it so yeah. Do it.
Thanks ma'am.
>>
>>25697283
I guess it's worth it.
>>
>>25697283
Wow, this is chump change to us isn't it.

Might as well see what other kinds of magic books she has on her too.
>>
>>25697283
Sure. Then we need to hurry over to Hope's and get that key.
>>
>>25697283
If we've got the bits it's a no-brainer, get both. Copy the best spells from Joy's library into ours. We'll probably need a quill and ink for this.
>>
>>25697412
We should have some ink and a quill in our pack. from when we were sending messages with the dragon fire lamp.
>>
File: 243.png (151 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
243.png
151 KB, 640x600
>>25697324
>>25697358
>>25697391
>>25697395
>>25697412
>>25697426

http://strawpoll.me/6209243
>>
well shit. I think that top left one looks pretty cool. What do you other anon's think? Or has another book caught your interest?

Middle right makes me curious too.
>>
>>25697559
>>25697538
In MLP, celestial symbols represent magic, so I propose either bottom left or top left.
>>
>>25697559
I like top left. It's simple enough to not draw attention. top right seemed alright too, but I don't want a spell book we have to lock and unlock to use.
>>
>>25697559
I like the middle right one too. It seems mysterious. Also it has a wand so meh, why not.
>>
>Getting a spellbook that's obviously a spellbook
Guys...
>>
>not getting a buttplug spellbook
>>
>>25697559
>>25697576
>>25697584
>>25697594
>>25697635
>>25698079

(Okay, let's narrow it down again.)

http://strawpoll.me/6209488
>>
>>25698079
>needing a spellbook for that
>>
I voted top left because it looks like something Cardcaptor Sakura would use.
>>
File: 244.png (163 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
244.png
163 KB, 640x600
>>25698217
>>25698222
>>25698245

Emerald decides on the book with the star on it's front. The book store mare takes her 65 bits and hands the bagged books to Emerald, who takes them and happily walks out of the store.

He's going to record all the spells he learns on this! Maybe he'll even go back and write down the ones that Joyride had in her spellbooks, and maybe even the potions he's learned as well!

Emerald makes his way to Hope's with a skipping grace and knocks on the door. Delilah quickly answers.

"Oh! Hello Sapphire. Hope isn't back yet, but you are welcome to come in." She says with a smile.

Emerald enters, and after putting his books near the stuff he left in Hope's bedroom last night comes back out to see Delilah in the kitchen.

Emerald asks if Delilah if she can help him bake a cake for Hope as a present.

"Sure! I was just to about to start dinner anyway. I was going to make a pudding, but if you want a cake we definitely have the ingredients for one!"

Emerald describes the cake, and Delilah nods. She pulls out some cream and butter, and tells Emerald to mix them. While Emerald struggles to do this Delilah grabs some bowls and begins to weigh out other ingredients.

Both of them seem to be enjoying their tasks, but Emerald still feels a bit awkward with no conversation going around.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25698538
Ask when hope joined ponycare and why.
don't forget to look for your key.
>>
>>25698538
Ask her how long she's known Hope.
>>
>>25698584
>>25698573
Guys, we're talking with Delilah, make the conversation about her. It ridiculously rude and offputting otherwise.

Ask about her hobbies? What does she like to do outside of work?
>>
>>25698617
You start with common ground.
>>
>>25698637
Fair enough. Ask how she started to work with the family.
>>
File: 245.png (140 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
245.png
140 KB, 640x600
>>25698573
>>25698584
>>25698617
>>25698637
>>25698663

(Last for the night!)

Emerald asks what Delilah does when she's not at work.

"Oh, mostly knit. A lot of the other maids knit as well, and I just sort of fell into it to be around everyone. I wasn't particular fond of it at first, but now I find my mind wandering to knitting patterns when things get slow. I also like to cook! Mostly because I like food, heh."

Emerald asks how Delilah started to work with Hope's family.

"Well, like I said before, my mother was a maid for Hope's father, and after I got old enough to help I came and worked along side her. Mother said getting to be a maid for such a prestigious family would secure my future, and I have to agree with her. I'm not exactly rolling in bits or anything, but the Master is kind, as is the Mistress, and I'm not in real want for anything." Delilah says while cracking eggs into a bowl.

Emerald asks if that's how she got to know Hope.

"Yup! I met her when I was just starting to work at the mansion. We were around the same age you see, and neither Hope nor the Master minded my presence. I don't think Hope had many friends back then... And I'm pretty sure she doesn't now other than perhaps Joyride. People she knows and work friends perhaps, but no real friends." Delilah says with a sad nod.

Emerald asks if she knows why Hope joined Ponycare.

"Hmm... Well she does honestly want to help people. That I believe but... But I think the real driving force was to spite her father. Hope never really did like the fact that her father was in the business of weapon production. They love each other, but they butt heads about it all the time. I wonder if she'll take on the mantle of his business once he passes..." Delilah says, weighing out flour and sifting it.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25699259
Just keep working on the cake. Maybe ask her for a few tips on knitting.
>>
>>25699584
Lame ask.

>>25699259
Keep working on the cake until it's done. Also don't forget that we should pick up the keys from Joyride's place we forgot here.

You people forget shit like that too fast amongst slice of life stuff.
>>
>>25699259
Ask her if she has kids or is interested in a family.

But make sure to retrieve keys that Joy talked about. Emerald sure is forgetful, huh? :^)
>>
>>25700026
>not wanting to knit your own disguises
>>
bunp
>>
>>25699259
>waitaminute.png
>"Well she does honestly want to help people."
>want to help people
>people
>not poni poni poni
QM pls...
>>
>>25700916
She probably was going for helping other races, too. Body would have worked better, but oh well.
>>
Page six bump
>>
>>25699259
Finish the cake. Be subtle and just keep quiet.
>>
>>25699259
Get keys. If keys are not around, find keys.

Keeeyyyysss.
>>
>>25700916
I feel like people would be a good word for the collective intelligent races in Equestria.
>>
Do you think we should eat the left over cake batter? It's pretty tasty!
>>
boop
>>
>>25699259
What does Delilah think about the war and the family weapons manufacturing? Would she help Hope if she were to change things?
>>
>>25702877
>>
>>25704617
>>
>>25702877
>>
Boop 2: The Boopening
>>
File: Fluttershy Wants.gif (2 MB, 400x395) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy Wants.gif
2 MB, 400x395
>tin foil hat on
Does the colouration of updates indicate anything? Maybe a way of indicating the overall direction of the quest which will lead us to something related. Yellow being used for lemon pie a couple threads back discredits this and red is just a colour associated with stuff but...maybe? :D
>>
(Sooo... my powe went out. I'm not sure if there will be updates tonight lol.)
>>
>>25707854
So, now I can say I was present when Coltquest revealed his power level! (Just kidding, CQ, love the story, keep up the good work, all that sorta thing)
>>
>>25707854
Oh well, good luck with whatever's going on
>>
>>25707854
welp
>>
boop?
>>
>>25708552
>>
b
>>
File: 246.png (87 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
246.png
87 KB, 640x600
>>25699584
>>25700026
>>25700041
>>25701466
>>25701827
>>25702175
>>25703968

(Welp. Power is back on. Thought I'd get at least one update out tonight.)

Emerald asks if Delilah has any kids or family.

"Just my mom! It'd be nice to have someone else, but for now I'm happy being single." Delilah says with a pleasant smile.

Emearld asks Delilah about the war and Hope's family's weapon manufacturing and what she thinks of it.

Delilah thinks on it a second and says, "Well... It's not my place to say anything about the Master's business. I just help keep his house and home, or to be more precise I keep Hope's. War is a terrible but necessary thing, and though his weapons have hurt many people I'm sure that they've also saved quite a few as well. I know for instance that the Whiterwater Guards sometimes carry weapons the Master's company has made."

The cake is finished at this point, and Delilah let's Emerald pour the cake into two pans, and even gives him the spoon and bowl to lick clean. At this point she shoos Emerald away so she can finish dinner, even though he once again offered to help her. He occupies his time by grabbing the rest of his stuff that he left last night from Hope's room, and is about to crack open the book on focuses when Delilah calls him back to help finish the cake by spreading jam in the middle. He attempts to frost the outside, but can't get the frosting smooth, and let's Delilah do it.

The two of them then sit and wait for Hope to return home. The hours stretch on however, and she still hasn't came back. Delilah goes to the window and says, "Oh dear, I wonder what is keeping Mistress."

Then seeing the look on Emerald's face she says, "She probably just had some extra work she needed to finish. Don't worry, Sapphire."

Emerald presses his face onto the window facing outside towards the street. It's evening, and the lamp lights reveal a barren street, with no sign of Hope.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25710201
Does Delilah know where she works? I don't think we ever heard.
>>
>>25710201
Keep reading until Hope arrives unless it's VERY late
>>
>>25710201
ask if hope has a dragon fire lamp and write her a letter?
>>
>>25710239
This!
>>
>>25710239
This, if she doesn't we should ask where she works and go find her. We have a knife now!
>>
>>25710239
We have sent and received letters with her in the past.
>>
>>25710201
If we've got access to one, dragonfire-lamp her a message. Study the focus book until later on, if it becomes clear that she's in trouble we'll have to message Joy in likewise fashion then organize a search.
>>
...Anyone else getting a weird Mark Twain vibe from the latest scene? Cross-dressed guy helping maid cook?

If she tosses something into our lap, spread legs so the dress catches it instead of trying to grab it between our legs. That was the boy-girl test as I recall that the maid used.
>>
beb
>>
>>25711608
>>
>>25713389
>>
>>25710201
hopes in trouble and needs to be rescued! go rescue her!
>>
>>25715201
guess nobody wants to go rescue hope
>>
>>25716093
where the hell are we even supposed to start looking for her?
>>
File: 1398212806047.jpg (169 KB, 400x459) Image search: [Google]
1398212806047.jpg
169 KB, 400x459
>>25715201
Let's try >>25710239 first, no need to worry inmediatly
>>
>>25716169
where she went, ponycare obviously.
>>
>>25716169
Sounds like the perfect time to see Sensoria
>>
>>25716648
I forgot we knew her. We need to give that pony a kiss if she finds hope.
>>
File: 247.png (90 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
247.png
90 KB, 640x600
>>25710262
>>25710329
>>25711781
>>25716093
>>25716169
>>25716220

Emerald thinks of sending her a dragon fire message, but realizes his lamp is at his house. He asks Delilah if she has a dragon fire lamp here that she can use.

"Yeah! I think she has a lamp somewhere here."

The two look everywhere (Emerald making sure to check the closet in Hope's bedroom), but considering how sparse the furnishings are in the apartment it becomes pretty clear pretty quick that the lamp isn't here.

"Hmm... Maybe she took it with her to work? I really think it'll probably be okay. Here, um... Why don't you start dinner before it gets cold?"

Delilah ushers Emerald to the table and puts what she calls a "Portobello Stroganoff" in front of him. It actually tastes pretty good, but it isn't keeping Emerald from worrying, and he keeps glancing out the window, hoping he'll see Hope.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25717621
Ask where Hope works. Even if we don't go there knowing where it is might be a good thing.
>>
>>25717621
Find out where she works, head back to Joy's, send a letter and tell Joy. If we have to we can go looking then.
>>
>>25717621
Let's go back to joy.
>>
>>25717621
Return to Joy's, send message with lamp. If no immediate reply or if reply asks for help, enlist Joy's help in the rescue.
>>
Hope's fine, calmly eat.
>>
>>25717997
This.

Everyone is panicking a bit much. Lets just wait a day and see what happens. We can tell joy about it when we get back home.
>>
>>25718051
it would be a pretty boring story if nothing happened to hope.
>>
>>25718072
Maybe so, but to be honest hope kinda bores me in general.

If something happened I don't mind saving her but at the sametime I just don't care.
>>
>>25717840
this
>>25718158
your a faget
>>
File: 248.png (97 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
248.png
97 KB, 640x600
>>25717685
>>25717699
>>25717713
>>25717840

Emerald asks where Hope works.

"Up at Ponycare. It's basically connected to the castle. You aren't um... Going to go up there are you?" Delilah says worryingly.

Not yet, but he is thinking about it.

Emerald says he forgot something at Joyride's, and says he's going to go pick it up. Without really giving Delilah a chance to respond he dashes out the door and runs all the way back to the studio Joyride gave him. Fishing through his belongings, he finds the dragonfire lamp and begins to write a message to Hope, asking her if she's okay.

He sends it, and after waiting a few minutes she doesn't seem to respond.

What does Emerald do?
>>
Masturbate while waiting for a response
>>
>>25718486
Find Joy and ask if this is normal.
Maybe Ponycare usually runs long?
>>
>>25718522
I'm glad you trip so I can filter your autism.
>>
>>25718486
Take a nap on it.

If nothing happens gear up with magic shit and prepare for war.

Speaking of which we should probably let joy
know we have the book to make a focus now.
>>
>>25718486
We should try to make a focus.
>>
>>25718486
Tell Joy.
>>
>>25718486
Head back to Hope's
>>
>>25717621
>Portobello Stroganoff
I fucking love mushrooms and that sounds delicious.
>>
File: 249.png (130 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
249.png
130 KB, 640x600
>>25718529
>>25718608

Emerald takes his belongings and then exits #304 Coursewalk, then turns around and knocks on the door. A few moments later Joyride appears, thankfully dressed in her usual clothes. Emerald tells her of the situation.

"So what? Hope is late. Is that a big deal?" Joyride says, raising an eyebrow.

Emerald says he's still worried, because she said she'd be back by now.

"Maybe she just stayed late at work? I dunno. Why you so paranoid? Just think of it this way. No one is going to try and kidnap Hope, unless they want the whole Blossoms family coming down hard on them. They probably wouldn't make it to trial. On the other hand, If it was a freak accident, oh well, nothing you could do about that." Joyride says rather calmly.

Maybe he is being paranoid... He still feels like something is wrong... Emerald remembers suddenly about the focus book, and pulls it out, asking if she can make him one.

"Hmm, well I still haven't gotten much out of the last deals I made with you. You were late for our little milking session, you know. Whatever you are going to offer me in turn better be worth it."

Emerald sighs. He's not really in the right mindset for this right now. Did Joyride already forget about Hope?

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25719220
You got your love flower thing, I thought that's what you wanted?
>>
Offer himself for milking right now. We made a deal, and if we handle that, maybe we can Joyride to focus on helping Hope.
>>
>>25719220
You missed it because you were waiting at hopes house for her to show up. If you know that hope is safe then you'll be more then happy to give her all the milk you have.
>>
>>25719220
Whatever. We should wait until morning before doing anything else.
>>
>>25719220
She's kinda right even though we got her the flower we gave out last milk payment to hope. let's just give her a bottle so we can get our training underway.

So...wheres that big hunk zebra joyride.
>>
>>25719220
I feel like we've been running around a lot, jumping back and forth from place to place, and now I'm a little lost.

Maybe we should just go along with Joy for now and get milked.
>>
Watch this turn out to be that hope is actually fine. but she had to go get a abortion for the baby we gave her.
>>
File: 250.png (139 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
250.png
139 KB, 640x600
>>25719253
>>25719254
>>25719266
>>25719381
>>25719391

(Last for the night. Hopefully this gives you something to dread/ look forward too.)

Emerald says fine, he'll get milked if it means they can go find Hope afterwards. He also mentions that he helped her get the flower.

"Right now huh? Alright! Let me show you what I've prepared!" Joyride says, stepping out the door and excitedly passing through her keys until she gets to a sharp, bright orange key.

Emerald and Joyride enter the room. It's a mostly bland, white room except for three objects. Two of them are a simple table and chair, but the third is some sort of odd metal contraption. It has four pairs of manacles, likely for a pony's hooves, in addition there is a spigot on the front where bottles are set up in order to catch what Emerald assumes is his seed. Near the other end of the device looks to be a phallus of some kind hooked to a machine.

The unicorn steps up and points to the machine and says, "Well, what do you think?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25720050
Aw, I thought you'd give me a more personal touch, Joy.
>>
>>25720050
I think we shouldn't have made any deals with this shady bitch in the first place.

We can just jerk off into the jar you know.
>>
>>25720050
HOP RIGHT IN
>>
>>25720050
Wew.
Climb in.
>>
Damn son. Lets get, uh, right in there.
>>
>>25720050
I'm a little disappointed, I prefer my dick organic. But whatever let's hop in.
>>
>>25719220
Quick milk session now, then she helps us. Shouldn't take too long, right?
>>
>>25720185
disregard.

>>25720050
Whelp. Be thoroughly disappointed in her turning us into little more than cattle. It's gotta happen right now, though.
>>
>>25720050
Ah yes, the AutoSuck9000.
Guess we best get to it.
>>
Give her the cum then stop interacting with her completely.
>>
>>25721414
yep.

But don't worry, someone will be along to explain how this is all perfectly okay any second now.
>>
>>25720050
Have we gotten her keys back?

Real question. I'm not sure and I don't want to rehash a topic that has already been addressed.
>>
>>25720050
This is a lame machine man. Joy treats Emerald like cattle. He can cum more with a more loving touch with a bit of edging.

Does job have a vendetta against males? She always seems to want to penetrate them / humiliate them / put them down in some way.
>>
>>25720072
>>25720097
Dat dere samefag.
>>
>>25720050
I am against getting into this machine at all. If Joyride wants our sperm, we can masturbate into a jar like a normal pony, this thing is just excessive and degrading. We didn't escape being our family's sex toy to become hers.
Emerald needs to learn to stand up for himself and this seems like a good place to start
>>
>>25720056
>>25720064
>>25720171
>>25721559
>>25721578
I'm in agreement with the general sentiment that Emerald is unwilling to get into the machine.
I don't think we should ditch Joy though, and I have no issue at all with helping her get her potion ingredients.
Joy is obviously a bit more than self centered, but I don't think she'll force us into this.

I think we should just get her to jerk Emerald off.
>>
Isn't Joy ruining the sample? I mean, I was under the impression, from her own words, that the semen of a child freely given was what made it such a rare and valuable ingredient, bot just the fact that it came from a young colt in general.

Sure, Emerald could consent to one ejaculation, or maybe two, but forced into the fucking machine with manacles and all sort of violates that magical treaty and that downgrades the sperm, correct?
>>
So Emerald gets fucked in the ass again and everyone is still okay with it.
>>
>>25721781
>everyone is still okay with it.

What?

Nearly everyone is against this.
>>
>>25720050
I wouldn't be so objectionable to Joy if she used at least a bit of tact in life regarding sex. But all signs point to that she's generally dead inside. A careless attitude might seem "cool" to kids, but in reality, the decisions of someone that takes sperm covering her and only realizes it's there when pointed out, then just rub it into her skin is nearly as sexy as it is sad. Sad in that I feel bad for Joy, so numb to anything sexual that it barely even registers as anything worth note or ceremony or even emotion.

Sex seems like just cracking a fart to Joy. A stinky process meant to satisfaction basal urge along to no more than scratching an itch. The fact that she even enjoys Emerald at all is the novelty he provides; she said bluntly that she'd never had young colt to play with before.

This is why Emerald's worldview would only suffer around her. I applaud the OP greatly for adding such a layer to Joy and making her so complex for others to understand. Shame she's so talented, but all I see when Joy smiles wide is how hollow it is behind the facade.
>>
>>25721795
Some people are pro, some against, but all I care about is the situation, not the anal stimulation. And this situation has a bunch of red flags.
>>
>>25721806
Fuck off Digi and your over analyzing bullshit
>>
>>25721815
Whatever, man. Just go check out the archive and look at her cheesy, toothy smile and tell me you see anything else besides a broken husk hiding behind sexual novelty.
>>
>>25720050
>hooking emerald up to a fuck machine only to watch from a chair

>not putting him in just girly manacles and kissing his testicles, shaft, and head with increasing passion to tease him, only to leave him hanging at the end

>not using you ability to wordily charm his hot cock into throbbing for more mid air, giving gentle locks and magically rimming his anus

>not having him beg for a hoof milking like the good little bull he is, and finally brining him to the edge with a singular long, slow suck followed by a naughty smack at his cock head

>not hushing him softly, saying he's a good little colt as he whines and fills jar after jar, richly spurting as your magic only massage the rim of his anus and testicles

>not pulling his colthood firmly with wet, lotioned hooves and grinning happily at the feeling of each spurt traveling up his shaft and landing with a wet smack in the jar

>not making sure his cock stays perky with new kisses, and procedding to do it all again and again until Emerald is a quivering mess on the ground, whimpering how much he loved it

>not doing it one final, over-stimulating time as a "reward" for being such a cute little helper

Real fucking amateur, Joy.
>>
>>25720050
Okay, I'm alright with giving our cum as payment, it's fair and it doesn't hurt us.
Emerald has shown to like anal stimulation as long as it isn't forced on him, so I'm cool with that as well.
The tube to suck out our cum seems a bit excessive when we could just jerk into a jar, but if she wants to make sure she gets it all in there and it doesn't hurt Emerald then whatever.

The shackles though... It seems too much.
We are already giving our cum freely, so why must we be restrained?
Filling a jar or two is fine (not sure just how much cum we produce exactly while under the effects of the potion) but I hope she isn't planning on milking us until we almost pass out.
Emerald needs to be able to stop at any point, so he doesn't end up getting forced.

(Also, if we have our keys back, can we please change back to our normal disguise before we leave again this time?)
>>
>>25721904
We're going with the androgynous look now. Robes and such.
>>
>>25721941
I know, I just meant our own disguise, not the ponycare robe. Don't want others to think we're part of that organization and draw attention to us when we have a more unassuming outfit to choose.
>>
>>25721904
Just say you like dick. God.
>>
Bunp
>>
File: nope.png (4 KB, 426x119) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
4 KB, 426x119
>>25721565
>two people agree so it's time for baseless accusations
wew
>>
>>25722755
>>
>>25720050
The pendant compels Emerald to do it.
>>
>>25720050
Thats fucking retarded, Joy. Just jack off into a cup if shes gonna be that way
>>
Burnp
>>
>>25721866
That's pretty hot, Anon.
>>
File: 251.png (138 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
251.png
138 KB, 640x600
>>25720056
>>25720064
>>25720072
>>25720097
>>25720103
>>25720171
>>25720185
>>25720214
>>25721109
>>25721414
>>25721470
>>25721559
>>25721578
>>25721591
>>25721771
>>25721781
>>25721806
>>25721809
>>25721866
>>25721904
>>25724732
>>25725826

Emerald asks if he could just take one of the bottles and do the business himself.

"Oh no, you'll probably blow one load and be done with it. I want more than that. Honestly, I want to squeeze every last drop of semen out, but seeing how disagreeable you are being I'm sure you won't let me."

Emerald doesn't say anything, and just walks up to the machine. He pokes the manacles and asks if he has to put his hooves in then.

"Well, yes. The manacles keep you properly aligned with the machine, but we don't have to lock the cuffs down if it bugs you that much." Joyride says, frowning, "You know, you are really taking all the fun out of this."

Emerald steps into the machine and with the help of Joy clasps the restraints shut, but doesn't lock them. Joy begins to fiddle with the machine, making sure everything is in place.

Emerald glances behind him at the fake phallus, and comments half jokingly that he was hoping for a bit more of a personal touch.

Joyride looks up from the machine and says, "What fun would that be?" And then noticing Emerald's concerned face says, "Are you sure you want that? Really sure? It might be nicer for you to go with the machine, heh. Or maybe you wanted someone else besides me?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25727803
Meh, we're here to fill some jars, not fuck around.
Just go with the machine, it'll be the quickest route.
>>
>>25727803
Well that minotaur from the maze was kinda nice. And I feel bad for just blue balling the poor guy.

Let's ask him over.
>>
>>25727803
Let's just use this machine so we can go already.
>>
>>25727803
Maybe its just my fuckmachine fetish BUT HOP ON IN.
>>
>>25727939
Seriously, let Emerald live a little. Zebra dick when. You can't keep teasing us man.
>>
>>25728239
Agreed.

Where, the fuck is joy she hiding those goddamn zebras.
Probably some place in her giant cunt.
>>
>>25728331
Let's not get carried away here. It's probably just Sensoria in there; her figure must be because she's a contortionist.
>>
Holy shit. This thread is filled with faggots.
>>
File: 1448573211496.png (196 KB, 565x598) Image search: [Google]
1448573211496.png
196 KB, 565x598
>>25728444
>>
>>25727803
That's not what a personal touch means.

Interesting how it always winds up with Emerald being in a pseudo rape scenario. Also,

>needing to be chained to "line up" with machine.

Worst excuse I've ever heard.
>>
>>25728444
There are a lot of gays in the shadows that jump at the chance to see Emerald get buttfucked.
>>
Why the fuck would Emerald want to apprentice under a jewnicorn?
>>
>>25728444
Well when the main character of your quest is a trap it's kinda attracts that kind of attention.
>>
>>25728490
Because some retard samefagged it
>>
>>25728444
>>25728459
>>25728490

Butthurt crew, prepare your prostates for some mechanized lovin'.
>>
File: 252_Censor.png (101 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
252_Censor.png
101 KB, 640x600
>>25727874
>>25727932
>>25727939

http://imgur.com/Lljncsd
>>
>>25728618
>http://imgur.com/Lljncsd
Yes! Yes!
>>
>>25728618
And now we wait.
>>
>>25728618
This seems like a good time to point out tail ribbons are totally my fetish, and Emerald should wear them more often.
>>
>>25728618
Ahegao time
>>
In b4 Emerald calls Joy mommy.
>>
>>25728618
this is really gay
I like it
>>
>>25728746
Probably because you are also gay. Fucking milky licker
>>
>>25728792
rudefig pls go
>>
>>25728618
Overflow jars.
>>
I bet Joyride could chug a whole jar in one go.
>>
>>25728837
And THERE'S my boner.
>>
File: 253.png (160 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
253.png
160 KB, 640x600
>>25728618
>>25728626
>>25728631
>>25728681
>>25728726
>>25728746
>>25728792
>>25728810
>>25728837
>>
File: tmp_8676-535865-12021965121.png (372 KB, 633x791) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8676-535865-12021965121.png
372 KB, 633x791
>>25728940
Eyes rolled back, drooling tongue out

A H E G A O
H
E
G
A
O
>>
>>25728940

(Crud. I can't finish this tonight. I hate leaving lewds unfinished but I've been getting out of work late this week so not much time for updates.)
>>
>>25728940
Wew.
Keep going.
>>
>>25729008
We will be waiting, as always.
>>
>>25729219
>>
>>25728940
Not enough sperm.

You must construct additional ejaculations.
>>
>>25729008
It will be worth the wait I'm sure.
>>
>>25730311
>>
Wasn't part of the value in the sperm in that it had to be given willingly?
our hesitation and the use of this machine might make it worth a lot less.
>>
>>25731574
He seems pretty content for the first bottle. It all depends on where it goes. Though I do agree. There seems to be a bit of a disconnect with Joy and how she does things. It's always the anal stuff with her. I'd bet her vagina must feel smooth. Not good smooth either, the sort of smooth as if all the ridges and sensations have been literally worn away from the fucking. Joy's vagina must feel like a loose condom.
>>
>>25731574
As intelligent Anons have noted before, Emerald is pretty down for butt stuff when he's in the right mood.
>>
>>25731289
>>
>>25732774
>>
>>25731289
>>25732774
>>25733304
Can't type with a dick in your hand?
>>
Does anyone have that alicorn Emerald sketch? I wanna see it again; apparently I'm an uguu slut, cuz that was cute as fuck.
>>
>page 10
>>
>>25734768
>>
File: emerald_alicorn.png (78 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
emerald_alicorn.png
78 KB, 640x600
>>25733587
People laugh now, but they won't laughing when the wings and horns come out after he breaks the pendant.
>>
File: 254.png (178 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
254.png
178 KB, 640x600
>>25729270
>>25729620
>>25730596
>>25730691
>>
>>25737106
Yes
>>
>>25737106
Fine shut it off
>>
>>25737106
Can she make the focus for us while we're...er taking care of business.

We should have the books with us.
>>
>>25737106
Give her seven jars, she'll be happy with that won't she?
>>
File: 1420171484741.gif (261 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1420171484741.gif
261 KB, 640x360
>>25737106
>>
>>25737106
Remember the Hope-amo.
>>
>>25737106
We can make on-. tw-...four more right.
>>
>>25737106
We must prove that living with that damned ring game us inequine stamina.
>>
>>25737106
We, uh, we were gonna do something right?
Or not. It can wait.
>>
Get off the machine.
>>
File: 255.png (185 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
255.png
185 KB, 640x600
>>25737186
>>25737227
>>25737403
>>25737437
>>25737466
>>25737470

Joyride flips the switch on the side of the machine and the piston pulls out of Emerald, causing him to give a disappointed moan. He lays his head on the machine, that was a lot more intense than he thought it was going to be.

>Frustration lowers to -45/100!

Joyride leans over and stoppers the final bottle. She then levitates the four bottles under her mantle, and they seem to disappear after that.

"Alright buddy. Fair enough. So what were we doing? Something about focuses? And Hope? I wasn't really paying that close of attention, to be completely honest." Joyride says, grinning down at the exhausted Emerald.

Emerald snaps his head up. That's right, Hope! He starts to explain the situation, when a flash of light appears above his head and a puff of smoke coalesces and drops a scroll on him. He unshackles himself and begins to read.

---

Dear Emerald,

I'm sorry that I didn't write back to you right away. I had to work late and also had to meet with my boss, and it ended up taking way longer than I expected. You are still coming over tonight right? I should be back pretty soon. I have something I need to talk to you about.

Love,
Hope Blossoms

---

Emerald begins to tear up. She's safe, that's good.

Joyride, who was reading over Emerald's shoulder says, "Okay, so we good?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25737641
Yeah sure. Can we leave the books with her and go to Hope's? I doubt she'd actually need us here to make the book a focus.
>>
>>25737641
I told you niggas, yall jumping into conclusions
>>
>>25737641
Ask for help in making a focus.

Go see hope.
>>
>>25737677
>inb4 that was sent by a bodysnatcher hoping to eat us tonight
>>
Go to hope and stay with her.
>>
Better make some batter between now and Hope sexuals
>>
>>25737955
>-45 frustration
Somehow I don't think Emerald is getting it up tonight.
>>
>>25737641
run back to hope's place as quickly as you can.
>>
>>25737641
We should see Hope, but get something cute to wear for her. Get a tail ribbon.
>>
>>25737641
Let's have joy make our focus first then we can show it off to hope.

The mares love a guy who can fling spells.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.