[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon in Equestria - Thread #1079
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 158
File: 1029590.jpg (721 KB, 1500x1106) Image search: [Google]
1029590.jpg
721 KB, 1500x1106
Last time, on The Most Excellent Journeys of Green Man in Minature Horse-opolis: >>25600635

IRC: irc.rizon.net #/mlp/AiE
Active list: http://pastebin.com/mVG33ERX (embed)
Master list: http://pastebin.com/xGf9RcL9 (embed)
Completed Stories list: http://pastebin.com/QZ4PDe7g (embed)
Stories Sorted by Pony: http://pastebin.com/GJyQquaY (embed)

>rope's Gay Thread Archives: http://pastebin.com/Qg2dwzq0 (embed)
Collection of AiE images: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ju8ygvv3n4fa0um/quC3vIooOq#/
>>
>>25668333
Oh baby, triple threes in Equestria
>>
File: twi qt enuff fo me.png (378 KB, 2712x2247) Image search: [Google]
twi qt enuff fo me.png
378 KB, 2712x2247
Be back later. I Pinkie-Promise.

>>25667985
>You tremble in his hold as his appendages make you feel more and more eager to be filled.
>This only makes you more desperate for release, or to have Anon’s cock inside of your tight little oven.
“I want more..please…? I want you inside me! I’ll do anything Anon. ANYTHING!” you cry to the focused human.
>What happens next overwhelms you that you have to lay your head against his chest as if it were your neck were no longer capable of holding such weight.
>Slowly, Anonymous sinks his pointer finger down inside your tight vaginal walls, taking his time as he seems to appreciate the texture of your insides.
>You bark at him loudly.
“A-Anonymous, I swear --ohmygoshsofuckinggood-- to Mother-fucking Celestia i-if you don’t hurry, I’ll-EEEYYY!”
>He immediately plunders his appendage deep within you, causing a yelp to holler its way out.
>You wriggle and squeal as Anon holds you while you cry out in complete savory.
>With precision that could best a unicorn’s magic, he worms his way to places your hoof couldn’t have hoped to reach previously, nor any other hoof that even dares to be capable of reaching such spots inside your rich pussy.
>With the unexplored areas of your inside discovered, Anonymous momentarily ceases.
>“How’s it feeling so far?” he says, his finger patiently waiting inside you.
“It’s weird,” you pant out breathlessly, “but in a really good way. Usually ponies use hooves for this stuff, but fingers feel amazing…. ”
>He nods gently as your heart races more than Rainbow Dash would.
>“Good, cause this next part is gonna feel weirder.”
>Before you can ask what he means, he curls his finger as if it were a hoof waving someone over to them.
>It feels odd.
>In fact, it feels freaky as hell having a finger inside you….but then again, it felt freaky, and you definitely wanna get freaky.

Pastebin updated to the latest green: http://pastebin.com/gNGpcKzD
>>
>>25668539
Unnf.
>>
Gonna post the previous posts then gonna start updating.

>Well, this sure was something.
>The Grand Galloping Gala, they called it.
>An annual event to celebrate the completion of Canterlot.
>Some of the biggest talent in all of Equestria attended it.
>Talent ranging from art, culinary, music, anything you could imagine.
>And Luckily enough, you were a part of it.
>You, Anonymous, a human.
>The Princess, Celestia, saw this as an opportunity to make you know about the household names in Equestria.
>And as far as you can tell, this event definetely deserved it's name.
>You walked around to get familiar with the place.
>Now you knew that the place had a VIP section, a Music hall, a garden and a high quality bar.
>You landed in the music hall, with no artists on the stage yet, oddly enough.
>Looking around, there appears to be not alot of ponies due to it being quite early.
>There was a piano there, maybe you should go ahead and give it a little attention, huh?
>>
>>25668845
>You go on the stage, walking around the instruments to look at the quality.
>It didnt surprise at you this point, obtaining pianos at that quality must cost a fortune.
>The keys were so clean you could almost see your reflection on them, same thing goes for the lid.
>You looked around again to see if somepony was about to stop you, which isn't the case.
>You grin and sit down in front of the piano, placing your fingers onto the keys.
>You took classes a few years back, so at least what they'll hear won't be trash.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfYl6_f2Mdg [Embed]

>Surprisingly enough, some ponies gathered around the music hall to listen to your play.
>It was a small number, but that didn't matter to you. Just pleasing one would be enough.
>In fact, you liked the attention.
>But one of them in particular was giving you quite the stare with her violet depths.
>Perfectly brushed hair and and a purple bowtie to compliment her light grey fur along with her eyes.
>You noticed the cutie mark on her flank, she probably must be a musician.
>Wait, was she one of the artists to play here?
>That would probably explain the scowl she's sending.
>But behind it, lies a sense of curiousity to your playing.
>You kept going until one of the guards came around to stop you, requesting you to get off the stage immediately.
>You oblige and hop down, feeling a tad awkward from the stares and few claps you were given.
>You bow down and thank them, before going to the bar in front of you.
>And until you were out of her field of vision, she kept her eyes on you.
>Finally, you reach the bar and sit down in front of the counter, the bartender ordering some bottles.
>"What can I get for you, sir?"
>>
>>25668883
Did you die?
>>
>>25669821
He ded.

But in all seriousness, why would he post two little things yesterday, over forty minutes apart from each post, and then take a full day break before posting these here again in the next thread? Come on Anon, put just a smidgen of effort into it.
>>
>>25669821
>>25669870
laziness gets the best of me sometimes.

"Just some apple cider will be fine."
>He nods and brings the bottle of cider in front of you with an aura of magic.
>Stuff like this will always fascinate you, the concept of seeing something like telekinesis.
>What was once a dream became reality with that.
>You put some bits on the counter, taking a sip out of your glass.
>Then a few seconds afterwards, you hear orchestrated music faintly.
>You look backwards and it appears to be four ponies with their own instruments, bringing a jazzy feel to the Gala.
>On the far left, you see one playing a saxophone and one of them was singing.
>And one playing the piano? As to how he's doing it, you'll probably never know.
>But the that peaked your interest was the one in the middle.
>She was standing on her hind legs, playing a that was a tad taller than her.
>Same purple eyes and grey fur.
>So she really was a musician for the gala.
>The song they were playing was slow, not really anything you would consider melodic.
>Basically, it was background music to make the place more alive.
>You liked how they were playing, not skipping a beat.
>However, the thing you were most focused on is the Cellist.
>She wasn't simply playing great, she was playing perfect.
>With her eyes closed, it seemed as if she let her memory play for her.
>Not about a minute after, the song fades slowly as they bring up another tune, a faster paced one.
>And this would go on for the entirety of the event, with you doing nothing but listening to the music.
>>
>>25668539
>His finger makes contact with the rimmed flesh inside you, and the way it squirms around inside is highly arousing.
>Your body shivers and shakes from the foreign pleasure as whimpers squeak out of you.
>This feeling is simply marvelous, unlike any other you’ve felt before.
>Your lower abdomen starts to tense, building more pressure than the Mariana's trench.
>You tense more when Anon begins to move his finger with haste.
>As the muscles of your belly clench, your screams of delight reach new heights as you feel as if a dam is about to burst.
>You can’t even bear how strangely hot his fingers feel inside you
>You feel your peak and your brain turns to static.
>Your body on the other hoof…
>It cums fucking buckets.
>Not literally, but you’d not know any better to be honest.
>It happens like a slingshot, all the buildup finally shot out within the blink of an eye.
>An explosion of cum blasts out from your cunt, drenching Anonymous’s fingers and possibly part of the couch, yet the downpour doesn’t seem to end.
>It doesn’t matter though.
>You’re too lost in another realm, one filled with euphoria.
>The climax rockets through your whole body with the intensity and force of a rollercoaster.
>You’re now sure if the world around you quakes, or if you can’t control how much you tremble and shake, yet neither would surprise you at this point.
>Your mouth opens freely as involuntary sounds of gibberish flood from your mouth.
>Alas, the feeling of true enlightenment begins to fade away as your mind reclaims your body.
>You immediately go limp in his hold as you breath tiredly while laying on his cum-soaked chest.
>You climb atop him and smile.
“I wanna get freaky.”
>“We just did.”
“...Freakier, then?”
>“You’re injured.”
“Didn’t stop you earlier. Besides, orgasm’s a great painkiller…”
>“Yeah, so why don’t ya go fuck yourself?”
>Zigga please.
“...Screw you, Anon.”
>He kisses your cheek.
>“I love ya too.”
>>
File: Dirty as fuck.png (552 KB, 1280x2932) Image search: [Google]
Dirty as fuck.png
552 KB, 1280x2932
>>25670110
>You smile hopefully.
“So...is that a yes?”
>Anon grumbles.
>“You think you’ll be ok?”
>You smile.
“With you I will be.”
>He sighs with a defeated face.
>“How the fuck can I say “no” after that?”
“You don’t,” you purr as you know you’ll coax him into it.
>You put your hoof on the waistband of his pajamas.
>Anon looks conflicted with his situation.
>He obviously wants to, but his concern continues to hinder him.
>“...Alright. But the next time we do this, you’ll have to be better, ok?”
“With you watching me, I get a feeling that won’t be too far away.”
>Anon blushes.
>“Geesh, ease up on that flattery. You’re making me blush.”
“That’s literally been my life ever since my injury occured.”
>He chuckles.
>“The compliments were genuine if it makes you feel better.”
“Yeah,” you grin cheekily to him, “and they do make me feel better.”
>You pull more on his waistband.
“Can I see it now?” you ask him.
>“Go on ahead Twi.”
>You waste no time squirming down to lay on his lap.
>You see his pajamas’ crotch has a bulge sticking out eagerly.
>Yes, you know what it is, but the question of “what does his look like” rings throughout your head.
>You pull his pants off from the waist that is much too large for the size of his healthy body.
>They sag slightly below his hips, barely covering his pubic bone.
>Anon has no idea how much of a tease he is, does he?
>You take a mental snapshot of the undeniably erotic display before moving forth.
>You slowly pull down on his pants as his flawless skin is uncovered.
>You’ve seen Anon in shorts, so seeing that he has muscular legs was old news to you...but seeing his muscular thighs make you almost double take.
>He’s got muscles that’d make trouble shoes or Big Macintosh blush...
>“Why’d you stop? Everything okay?” asks a confused Anon.
“Dayum son.”
>>
>>25655759
Cozy and legit as fuck.

>>25640494
>pokemon ponies
Kek.

>>25640116
Cute.

>>25627857
L-lewd.

>>25617641
Gator, at first I thought they fucked, then that Anon and Mac fucked, and in the end that... Ok. You got me here. No homo.
>>
>>25670028
>It was getting quite late, around midnight your presumed.
>You decide that after the next drink you're going to order, you might as well leave.
>You would think about going back to the piano, but with the first time they caught you, they must be paying good attention to the surroundings of the stage.
>After your request, the bartender refills your glass, while you put down some more bits on the counter.
>"Quite the play back there, eh?"
>Hm, with you being the only one left at the bar, you could imagine him trying to do some conversation.
>Not once you heard him talk before this.
"Oh yeah, it was great. I still don't know how ponies can play instruments, though."
>That's one thing you wouldn't think about saying on Earth.
>The bartender chuckles, pouring himself some cider as well.
>"Heh, I can understand ya, with those little things you got."
>He replies as he points to your fingers holding the glass.
"They can be pretty useful, like for playing piano."
>"Oh yeah? You weren't half bad back there either, ya got talent."
"Thanks."
>You say no more, taking a sip yet again.
>Then, another pony walks to the counter and sits directly next to you.
>"One glass of wine, please."
>The pony behind the counter once again uses his magic to pour her a glass.
>Quite the cute british accent.
>You turn your head and sees that it's her, the cellist.
>>
File: dirtyyyy.jpg (14 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
dirtyyyy.jpg
14 KB, 225x300
>>25670173
>He hesitates.
>“Mi Scusi?”
>You snap out of your stop.
“Uh, sorry. Just never saw how muscular your thighs were before.”
>“I hope that’s not all you’re impressed with…”
>You pull down more, and as his shaft starts to reveal itself, your eyes widen to preposterous lengths.
>It’s incredible.
>You’d say it’s like a stallion’s but slightly larger, a tad bit longer, and looks far more satisfying.
>It’s like every mare’s dream penis: long, big, fulfilling, and rounded to give more pleasure to the female.
“Wow.” you whisper in silent awe of his proud dick.
>“I take you like what you see?”
“Anon, you’re dick’s perfect…”
>Unfortunately, males never last long enough for females.
>...But maybe Anon’s different?
“Uh, how long?”
>“I measured 7 or so inches.”
“...okay, while that’s also impressive, I meant how long can you last?”
>He shrugs uncertainly.
>“Not sure. Never had any action like this before I came here. I could go for ten minutes whenever I did. Last longer the second time, though.”
>Ten minutes!?
>Oh you’re going to have plenty of fun with Anon tonight.
>You remain silent as you observe the magnificent log of meat before your very eyes.
>Wonder what it taste like…
“C-can I?”
>“Go on a….head!”
“Out of all the people I could have fallen for...”
>You proceed to roll out your tongue as you bring it near Anon’s pulsing member.
>It scent wasn’t too disgusting, and in fact smelled quite neutral.
>His pubes weren’t as furry as a Wildebeest, but nicely trimmed in a neat and honestly quite appealing manner.
>You’d say Rarity would be proud, but you’d doubt she’d actually see areas so vulgar in nature as something quite “couth.”
>You tongue makes first contact with his dick at its base.
>As your eyes meet, you begin to drag it up his whole length, all the way to the tip of his head while earning a delightful moan of approval.
>>
File: Quite.png (383 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
Quite.png
383 KB, 945x945
>>25670238
>You proceed to taunt his urges as you begin feeling somewhat more adventurous, allowing your tongue to lick his sensitive head as he breathes heavily.
>Then, you flick your tongue over the slit of his urethra, making him gasp softly.
>To be honest, hearing his deep voice moan like this was kind of odd, yet the way it conveyed his pleasure was enough to make your legs drip with fluids.
>implying you weren’t already as wet as the pacific
>Pleased with the reaction yet desiring more, you begin to slowly engulf his head into your mouth.
>His leg twitches as your tongue feels every detail of his long cock.
>You look back at Anon.
>He smiles gently as he nods you to go further.
>You oblige.
>You begin to push your head closer to his pelvis while swallowing more of his dick.
>Anon starts to clench his fist as he allows himself to succumb to your mouth.
>You honestly like the feeling of making him feel so fantastic, to know that you're the thing that can make him want you, and not just the other way around.
>You’d feel more dominant if you didn’t just realize that you’re enjoying his dick in your mouth as much as he himself does, though.
>The feeling of having him inside you, even by a mere blowjob, makes you feel warm, aroused, and incredibly in need of more.
>Knowing that you could be bobbing instead of thinking, you continue to do just that.
>The next few minutes go by as you practically inhale his dick, pushing him down your gullet as much as you can.
>Eventually, you feel daring enough to try to go at a faster pace, and proceed to throat-fuck him, deep-throating as best as you can.
>Anon groans at the feeling of your tight throat hugging his thick cock, as it's repeatedly taken in by your esophagus.
>His hips begin to buck as his head throbs profusely.
>>
>>25670319
>Finally, he can’t hold it anymore, and spews fresh and hot cum in your throat.
>You can see the bulging lump on your neck of where his massive cock is as he releases his torrents of jizz down your gullet.
>You begin to literally choke on his dick as the spurts of his cum only assist in the matter.
>You gag, tears welling in your eyes, yet as much as you struggle…
>You swallow as much of him as you can, tasting his salty semen as rockets out so hard, so of it even escapes from the corners of your mouth.
>...with his cock in your throat.
>That’s a shit ton of cum.
>A shit ton that you completely find addictive now, gulping down his splooge.
>By the time he’s finished, his semi-soft cock lays at rest.
>You make sure to get any last drop of cum from it before you let it out of your mouth.
>You pant as if you’ve been drowning, and look at Anon.
>Yep, this was definitely worth it.
>His smile is a tired one, yet powerful and loving.
>It only motivates you to do more.
“You’re not done, are you?”
>Anon scoffs.
>“I haven’t had sex since I got to Equestria, of course I’m not done.”
>You blush, as you then realize something quite important.
“...Uh, what do I do next?”
>Anon winks.
>“Nothing.”
>Wait, what?
>Before you can question him, he spins you around so that your face is back at his dick, but your pussy faces him.
>He scooches your flank closer to his face as his hands grope your tender ass cheeks.
>You quiver as the gentle breath from his nostrils gingerly tickles your puffy vagina.
>You couldn’t see what he was doing, and that scared you...yet felt incredibly arousing.
>What he’s going to do could happen at any moment, and it could be his tongue, finger, who knows?
>>
File: 149703__UNOPT__.gif (155 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
149703__UNOPT__.gif
155 KB, 427x240
>>25670346
>The beating in your chest increases as adrenaline flows through your whole body.
>Even with the knowledge that he could begin whatever he wants at any second, when you feel his hands spread your legs open, you suck in a gasp and hold your breath.
>Wow, you thought you felt vulnerable before?
>Well now you feel downright shameful and embarrassed, even dirty.
>If only Anon could see your face, then he’d witnessed the nervousness, humiliation, and anxiety that you were feeling.
>..Wait, are you whimpering?
>“...Twi, you okay?”
>Yeah, you were totally whimpering.
>“I can stop if you want me to, Twi. We really don’t have to do this.”
>You gulp nervously before you speak up.
“I’m just intimidated...I mean, I’ve never really...y’know?”
>Anon stays silence as he takes in what you said.
>Then, he turns you back so your faces see each other once more.
>“Is this your first time?” he asks carefully.
>You clear your throat as you decide to work your way under his arms.
“I-I’ve only had it once. It was nothing special like this, just dumb sex...it wasn’t that pleasant for me.”
>Anon kisses your cheek.
>“There’s nothing wrong with that. We’ll help each other out.”
“B-but I feel embarrassed because I can’t impress you, then you’re gonna think I’m weird, a-and then I’ll spill my spaghetti, and--!”
>“Whoa there,Twi...I love you because you’re weird. You’re not some perfect princess who has to be impressive, you’re my quirky book-horse!” he says affectionately.
>You feel your heart slow down as he holds you.
>“We don’t have to do this tonight. We can try again another time when you feel better.”
>You shake your head in a definite no.
“No. It’s too late now. You’ve been teasing me for so long, and I’ve just…ugh!”
>Your frustration increases.
“Anon, I can’t wait anymore. Just rut me! Please!”
>>
>>25670372
Is this clop-worthy? I'm still gonna post but I just would like to know.
>>
>>25670436
More descriptions if you're aiming for proper clop.
>>
>>25670436
Eyup, it's worthy but story is also nice...
>>
There's so much green in this thread!

I'll contriboot later today.
>>
>>25670372
>>25670372
>Your frustration increases.
“Anon, I can’t wait anymore. Just rut me! Please!”
>Anon lays still for a moment as he thinks.
>Then, he finally comes to a conclusion.
>“Alright, get on my lap.”
>You obey his wish as fast as you can, sliding all the way down to his lap.
>His dick is hard, rising again to please you.
>You’re so excited you could burst!
>When he seems fully erect, you place your eager pussy above it.
>You could cry by how badly you wanted this…
>“Twi? You’re crying…”
>Ok, maybe you are crying by how much you’ve wanted this.
>You look into his eyes.
“I’ve wanted this so badly.”
>You begin to lower your pussy on top of his head, and with a slight push down, you begin to slide on his cock as fills your tight pussy.
>You didn’t think you’d moan so easily, but you already sound like a desperate mare in heat as your vocalizations show how pleased you are.
>Anon moans with you as your tight pussy squeezes him inside the depths of your practically unused tunnel.
>The feeling of a dick inside you is a sensation you’ve desired for a long, long time.
>It’s even better than you remembered it.
>Every detail of his lengthy cock feels magnificent as your go lower and lower till you can’t go anymore.
>It feels strange.
>Very strange.
>Yet despite how unfamiliar you are with the ways of the bed, you’re determined to make this best night you and him will ever have.
>You rock your hips as Anon’s cock is completely sheathed within you.
>The size takes time to adjust to, but how his giant dick stretches your soft virgin flesh, it makes you whimper like some sort of whore.
>You decide it’s about time to rise yourself from his length once again.
>As you do, your slick inside walls feel his dick sliding against them.
>Right you pull off his cock, the very tip pops out with a very sensitive “schluck” sound.
>It makes you and Anon both suck in your breaths.
>>
>>25670463
There is a story: http://pastebin.com/gNGpcKzD
>>
File: 1441929333133.png (363 KB, 836x748) Image search: [Google]
1441929333133.png
363 KB, 836x748
>>25670527
Bruh, all this fucking green. This is great.

And Twilight is too fucking cute.
>>
>>25670238
>"mi scusi?"
dio porco la madonna
>>
>>25670527
>Soon, you find yourself missing the way his meaty length would expand inside you, or how nice it felt for your to wrap your walls around his dick in a blanket of yourself.
>You go down again, the feeling becoming strong as all of the muscles in your tummy start to clench, almost as if they were preventing an explosion coming forth.
>Instead of just going all the way down though and then removing yourself, you feel a spark of influence guide you.
>You’re incredibly aroused now, and your arousal only grows stronger.
>Thefirerises.jpg
>You begin to ride Anon’s member savagely, bouncing up and down as fast as your injured body could let you.
>It’s not enough, you want fucking more dammit!
>You begin yelping as he begins to pump himself into you as well.
>“I’m not gonna let you do all the work.”
“Oh my goooooosh…..”
>You catch yourself drooling as Anon only quickens the pace when he decides he likes seeing you so helpless at his cock.
>Your hips move on their own accord as you just cry in dearest pleasure as it takes you by full force.
>Each powerful thrust he makes into your young little pussy sends a shockwave of unbearable euphoria that makes your whole body quake and shake.
>Your inside walls then proceed to milk Anon’s juicy dick of any cum you can manage to get out yet.
>The huge tension in your belly increases as the pleasure reaches an absolute highlight as screams, coherent thoughts, and words all swirl into each other like being flushed down a toilet.
>Anon screams with you as he feels it, too.
>You’re vagina clamps around his member as you know something big is coming next.
>Literally.
>>
>>25670652
make her scream in italian anon!
>>
File: 1447340685993s.jpg (9 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1447340685993s.jpg
9 KB, 250x187
>>25670652
>With your sense of rationality gone away, you don’t even hold back anymore.
>Screams erupt from you as your body forces it’s most powerful orgasm yet.
>Anon fires his own blast of cum deep inside you, the mixture of both sensations making you twitch and mumble things you don’t even understand yourself.
>You lay still on top of Anon as you quake from the sheer blast that you continue to squirt out, gushing his lodged in cock.
>The world spins into nothing as your brain is like a static tv, completely fried.
>You can’t even sit up on top of him as you clumsily collapses onto his chest, drool dripping onto him.
>Moments later, Anon pulls out with a sensitive pop, one that makes you yelp as you cum again from how sensitive your parts are.
>You cream once more as you begin moaning ravenously.
>If somepony were to walk in right now, they’d see a human with a princess laying on him limply as a ragdoll, one that’s excessively orgasming to the point where she’s a vegetable in the head.
>That’s you.
>YOU’RE that pony right now, Twi.
>As your body comes down from it’s high, you come back down to Equestria.
>It’s strange, feeling yourself in this heavy body.
>Your hindlegs are going to be feeling really funny...
>That doesn’t matter, though.
>The afterglow is the equivalent to nirvana, laying in absolute satisfaction as you feel “enlightened.”
>Your body tingles with dopamine as you feel giddy, yet incredibly emotional at the same time.
>You sniffle as you catch tears dribbling down your face.
>Anon’s quick to notice.
ALMOST FUCKING DONE
>>
File: Noodle Land Flag.jpg (7 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
Noodle Land Flag.jpg
7 KB, 276x183
>>25670685
>“Twi? You ok?”
>You wrap your lethargic front hooves around his big chest in a hug.
“I’m wonderful, Anon…” you say, wiping tears with a little giggle.
>“Oh, believe me, I know that already.” Anon mutters to himself.
>You flash a big smile despite your tiredness and odd tears.
>This confuses him.
>“You know you’re crying, right?”
“Yeah, I know….”
>“...care to elaborate on why?”
“I-I don’t know. It’s just that y-you’re important to me, y’know? And I know this sounds really cheesy, but...You’re a good person. I mean it.”
>Anon’s eyes twinkle as you say that.
>With a touched face, he smiles.
>“Cuddle me before you see me cry.”
>You chuckle sleepily as you snuggle in with the human.
“I think you know this already, but just in case...I love you.”
>“I love you too.”
>...Shit...
>Non abbiamo usato la protezione....

THE END
>>
>>25670236
>>25670236
all mistakes made in previous posts will be corrected whenever i make a pastebin, if you want one.

>She doesn't bother to make eye contact with you, focused on the glass of wine.
>Quite cold, this mare.
>You shrug and go back to drink some cider, holding back a burp.
>Silence fills the bar quite awkwardly, at least on your end.
>Then, you get the amazing idea of complimenting her.
"Hey, quite the play back there. I enjoyed it."
>Yeah that'll really make it special. She probably hears this on a regular basis.
>Once again, no other expression but a scowl.
>"I wish I could say the same about yours."
>Ouch.
>Your eyes widen for a second at the insult, you decide to shut up and just finish your drink so you can get out as fast as possible.
>Then she decides to speak again.
>"Quite possibly one of the worst I've heard. Even a mere foal could do better."
>You could take some insult, but there's a limit to everything.
"Hey! I wasn't playing that bad! Sure, it may not be good, but not to that degree!"
>"Oh really?"
>The grey pony shows a little sense of emotion with a faint smirk and a giggle, taking a sip of her drink afterwards.
>The hell was her problem?
"Yeah, how about I prove it to you?"
>She seems curious, rather amused as to how you're reacting.
>"Whatever you do, I'll hold the same opinion I have currently."
>Patience, Anon...
>You look at the stage again, determinated to prove her wrong.
>Doesn't seem to have anyone watching it that intensively.
>You finish your glass and walk towards the piano, not even bothering to look back.
>Proving this pony wrong is the objective.

(is it boring? if it is, anything i can do to improve it?)
>>
>>25670781
sei italiano? are you italian?
>>
>>25670781
bravo!
>>
>>25670781
>THE END
you mean
you mean theres no more
>>
>>25670781
I am so fucking happy I finally got to finish this. You have no idea how much I've been thinking about this story! If anyone is interested in the whole story, PLEASE. CHECK OUT THE PASTEBIN.

http://pastebin.com/gNGpcKzD

>>25670808
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0cNgWw47zMl
No, but I spoke Chinese. I'm an American...
>>
>>25670883
There might be...How long you been following this story?
>>
>>25670947
since it started
>>
>>25670958
Do you when it started?
>>
>>25670966
do i what now
>>
>>25670993
Sorry, typo. Do you when the green started? I started on it month ago, but stopped in the middle of it. If you go on my pastebin (http://pastebin.com/gNGpcKzD), you can see the whole story from where it began.
>>
so when zombie anon going to continue?
>>
>>25671019
>Do you when the green started
kek
and yes ive already read the entire story from start to finish
>>
>>25671057
Then there's no more...sorry. Do forgive the typo. I've been multi-tasking with different threads, work, and this green all day since I woe up.
>>
File: We're Writing Up In Here.png (165 KB, 890x897) Image search: [Google]
We're Writing Up In Here.png
165 KB, 890x897
>>25670804
Make a pastebin for your work. Would suck if you lost it one day and couldn't retrieve any of it.

So far, I think you haven't done much with the Gala setting at all. Why even have Anon go to it in the first place when you're not willing to use it in some respect? He was invited there, so why hasn't he done anything other than sit down, drink, and listen to music? It was made out as if no one bothered him for some reason or another and that he did nothing at all but sat there. Terrible use of the Gala setting, should have just made it someplace else so far. I at least expected him to talk to Celestia since she greets everyone that comes in. And why even bring up the household name business unless you plan on using that in some way?

With how flat Anon has been with the story, I don't see why he wanted to prove anything to the cellist (obviously Octavia, unless you're doing some weird things here), especially with how bitchy she seems to be acting toward him. Why would he even converse with her after her attitude? This could be reasoned because of his tipsiness of too much drinking, but you never showed that.

And yes, it's boring so far. But that's because you haven't really done anything at all in your story as of yet. Hard to judge things when all you have is five short posts, Anon.

My opinion? If you don't want to change much, maybe go back and have him interact with Celestia in some respect, reason that he's just there to see what's going on and to try and enjoy the music not wanting to interact with others, and having him drink a good amount to show why he'd talk to snobby Octavia.
>>
>>25671029
When you stop touching yourself.
>>
>>25671170
hm, i'll think about it. thanks man.
>>
"Morning Mrs. Skies!"
>Sunny Skies, the second angriest little horse that you knew, just stared at you as you gave her a smile and a little wave for good measure
>You didn't need to wave at her
>Nor did you have to smile
>You could have just sat there and gotten your food and eaten it
>That would have been easier than trying to talk with the little servant horse that refused to speak with you no matter what you did
>But you couldn't do that
>Maybe you were an idiot or a moron or a dummy head but you figured, if you laid on the charm enough, she'd warm up to you
>Maybe she'd say hello when you greeted her
>Maybe she'd smile when you sat down at the counter and waved
>Maybe, if you tried to be a gentlemen and ignore her cunty behavior, she wouldn't just glare at you like she was doing right now
>Or at least not glare as hard
>And maybe she could do more than say hmph and turn away from you maybe?
>That'd be nice...
>"Hmph!"
>Spinning around, the little horse trotted away from you with her nose raised high in the air and her eyes closed
>You watched her leave the kitchen, the smile sliding off of your face and turning into a frown
>You watched as she left through the kitchen's main entrance, and continued to stare at the opening even after she left your sight
>...You were going to throw that little horse out the window
>You swear to Odin you were going to grab her by her little horse mane and tail, you were going to pick her up, you were going to bodily carry her through the halls, you were going to find a window and you were going to throw her out that window
>YOU COULDN'T TAKE THIS SILENT TREATMENT SHIT ANY LONGER!
>YOU WERE JUST A MAN DAMMIT!
>If she's just say WHY she hated you you'd be fine with the glares and slamming your food onto the counter and all of that shit!
>But every single day you come in here she just glares at you making dismissive horse noises!
>Every
>Single
>Fucking
>DAY!
>IN SILENCE!
>HATEFUL SILENCE!
>ANDYOUHATEDHATEFULSILENCE!!!
>>
>>25672534
>"You weren't kidding when you said she hated you, monkey."
>You let your head fall onto the counter as Dante slid a bowl of cereal and a glass of milk over to you
"...Are you sure that she just isn't a cunt to everyone?"
>Adjusting his apron, Dante looked over toward the doorway
>"Nah, from what I can tell she's only cunty to you," he said as you picked up your spoon half-heartedly
>Grumbling, you shoved some cereal into your mouth
>Fucking servant pony...
>All you were trying to do was get some breakfast...
>Is that a crime?
>Was that really so bad?
>Couldn't the giant green monkey enjoy the most important meal of the day without all of the hate?
>Seeing that you were in a bit of a sour mood, Dante magicked over a stool and sat down beside you
>"Sooo... Did Princess Luna ever find that stalker?"
>You shook your head
"Nope. Luna had the entire night guard combing through the gardens and they didn't find jack."
>Though, to be honest, that wasn't very surprising
>Both the Night and the Day guard really weren't known for their effectiveness
>Or for their reliability
>Or combat expertise
>Or for their ability to do there jobs at all really
>But there MUST have been like fifty of those little motherfuckers out there in that little ass garden
>They SHOULD have found something...
>Patting your back, Dante looked at you, a small smile starting to form on his face
>"Well... Did you at least find that bush that's been 'stalking' you?"
>...Oh fuck you little horse...
"Fuck off Dante."
>"So you didn't find it huh? Shame, I would have LOVED to have seen a bush that could move around on its own."
"Hey, I know what I fucking saw! Don't you fucking patronize me you little furball!"
>It seemed like whatever god that watched over this land had a sense of humor
>That or he/she/it/gods don't exist doesn't like you very much
>Because not only did you have to deal with a servant that didn't like you very much but you also had shrubbery following you
>>
>>25672594
>And you WISH you were making that shit up!
>Every time you were outside you'd see a bush that wasn't there the other day
>Every time you'd wander around the garden one would be just sitting there moving closer toward you every time you looked away
>Hell, you were pretty sure you saw one shuffling through the halls when you were on your way to bed!
>You had tried bringing this shit up with the guards, and fucking Luna, but they didn't believe you
>These magic horses, who had the power to manipulate the WEATHER and HEAVENLY BODIES scoffed at the thought of sentient plant life that may not may not be out to get you
>...You weren't fucking crazy
>You weren't...
>You quickly finish your breakfast and bid farewell to chef pone
>Now that breakfast and your lifting was out of the way now it was time to get some shit done with that other problem that you had
>That big, white, alicorn-y problem
>It had taken some string pulling, and you had done some things for a group of maids that you weren't exactly very proud of, but you had managed to get ahold of the Princess of Friendship herself, Twilot Snarkle
>...Or something like that...
>You were never good with pony names...
>Anyhoo, you had explained your situation to the princess and asked for her advice
>She was the ruler of all things friendship, so she should be able to fix this no problem between you and Celestia
>...At least that's what you thought at first
>After swapping letters back and forth for a few weeks you had come to the conclusion that Equestria's newest princess hadn't the foggiest idea on how to make an 'enemy' into a friend
>Sure, she pointed out a few books for you to read and told you about some shit that she had gone through and all of that, but she couldn't properly EXPLAIN IT
>You might be a giant green asshole that would sometimes get drunk and sing the Pokemon theme song in your underwear while you walked around the castle but even you knew that making friends was hard
>>
>>25672644
>Like really hard
>You needed to get to know a person
>You had to let a person IN
>They had to see you at your barest and most vulnerable and they had to be able to accept that part of you
>The two of you had to find common ground
>You needed to be able to shed all of your masks and be YOU around that person
>You had to be able to related and care for and laugh with each other through the good times and the bad times, through the bounties and the famines
>A true, honest friend was a rarity in this world
>And turning someone that genuinely hated you into someone that you wanted to be around, someone that you wanted to talk with, and talk to, and bare your soul around wasn't as simple as 'Just go up to her and ask her to be your friend silly!'
>Making friends was difficult
>Making friends was scary
>And possibly heartbreaking if you opened yourself to the wrong person
>...For fuck's sake...
>...Princess of Friendship your fucking ass...
>But even though she had no fucking idea what she was talking about, Tarkle at the very least gave you a few ideas on how to make Celestia warm up to you
>You knew that she wouldn't trust anything that you baked her, so making her cake as a peace offering was a no-go
>And she always blew up on you whenever she saw you which meant that talking to her like an adult face-to-face wasn't going to work either
>But from what Quarkle told you the Princess of the Sun was very fond of friendship letters
>She'd read'em no matter what with a smile on her face
>So maybe you could write her a letter?
>Something about you wanting to be her friend with a whole bunch of sappy shit in it?
>It was that or you'd have to barge into the throne room in a clown suit juggling bowling balls
>...Why the hell that was your plan B you didn't know but it was an option...
>But there was just one problem with sending the princess a heartfelt, amazing letter
>You couldn't write words good
>>
>>25672685
>Which was a real problem when one wanted to write a letter that would impress an eons old demigod
>You must have written like twenty letters only to throw them away because you thought you could do a better job
>It was kind of frustrating but with every letter you felt you were getting closer to writing a good one
>Maybe even a great one
>Maybe even the one that you'd send her
>The library in Canterlot was quiet, and during this part of the day it was pretty much empty
>The only ponies that were around were a few elderly scholarly stallions and an ancient looking librarian
>The books that lined the old hard wood shelves had this... aura about them
>Like if you listened hard enough you could hear the words in them
>It was like that with everything in that massive house of knowledge and learning
>The greatest of magicians to the magicless bozos like yourself had walked and continued to walk throughout these halls
>Learning, teaching and even sleeping if the librarian didn't catch you
>After wandering around the castle, searching high and low for a good place to write this letter, this place seemed like your best bet
>Poets, Scientists and writers throughout the ages were here in this room just ready to give you some inspiration!
>...You just needed to find it...
>Taking a deep breath you find yourself an empty table (which wasn't too hard since not a single table was unoccupied) and you sat down
>Since every table had a few sheets of blank parchment and some pots of ink and quills on them all you have to do is reach over and grab your tools so that you could begin
>Popping open a tiny little pot of black ink you dipped your quill in it
>Making sure to wipe off any excess ink off on the sides of the pot you lifted up the quill over a piece of paper and began your letter just like you started all of the other ones
"Dear Princess Celestia..."
>Though your handwriting wasn't the best in the world all of this recent practice had improved it a hell of a lot
>>
>>25672724
>You were even able to do some of those fancy swirls and flourishes like some of the little horses around here could do
>Lifting away the quill you look at the three words that you had written, checking to see if everything was fine
>You hadn't misspelled anything, which was good
>You hadn't spilled any ink onto the paper, which was even better
>The letters were evenly spaced
>They were the same overall thickness
>And the ink was a good so they weren't different shades of black
>All in all you had written three solid words...
>...Now what ELSE were you going to write?
>With a quiet groan you slumped into your chair a little and just stared at the paper
>The blank, blank piece of paper
>Words needed to be written, sentences needed to be framed and paragraphs needed to be formed for this whole letter thing to work
>But before all of that you needed to think up the words and sentences and paragraphs
>You set your mouth into a thin line and pressed the quill against the parchment
>Furrowing your brow you glare at it and willed your hand to start writing
>...Any second now
>ANY second you'd start writing words like a champ
>You hand was just biding its time before--
>"And what the hay are you doing here?"
>If whoever was speaking had been a little louder you knew for a fact that you would have jumped and probably ruined this piece of parchment
>As luck would have it though this was a library, and the demanding little horse in front of you adhered to it's rules and had whisper-shouted at you
>Looking up you see Sunny Skies glaring at you with her snoozle scrunched up like it usually was when she was around you
>Frowning slightly, you lifted your quill away and placed it back into the ink pot
>Rolling your shoulders you lean on the slightly too small table toward the little horse
>A sarcastic answer to her question ran through your mind but you disregarded it
"I'm trying to write a letter."
>>
>>25672774
>The little servant blinked before taking a step forward and looked at your piece of paper
>"A letter?" she said, disbelief thick in her voice. "What the hay are you writing a letter for?"
>For lord knows how long this little horse as been working in the kitchens you've been trying to get her to talk to you
>And now that she was in a chatty mood you couldn't help but admit that she had a pretty voice
>Kinda like a mixture between a light, chimey tone and this scratchy, young voice
>Though it probably would have sounded a lot better if she didn't sound so cunty right now
>Covering your blank-ish piece of paper, you pushed it away from her
"To talk to someone," you answered, doing your best to keep the irritation out of your voice
>You might not have written all that many letters but you were pretty sure just up and staring at somebody's stuff was a rude thing to do
>Servant horse was rude AND grouchy
>A winning combo if you've ever seen one
>Sunny's nose scrunched up even more, her eyes narrowing down to slits
>"Who the hay are you trying to talk to?" she demanded, taking a step toward you
>This little horse refused to talk to you for like a month and now she just popped up out of the blue making demands and asking questions that are none of her business?
>And did she FOLLOW you here to see what you were doing?
>Is that why she's so demanding right now?
>Naha
>You weren't playing that shit
>You open your mouth to chew the little horse out when it just happened
>Your muse popped up behind you with the creativity bat and had smacked you on the back of your head
>Your eyes widened and you shut your mouth
>Turning away from Sunny Skies, you fully sit in your chair, you get a good hold of your parchment and you grabbed your quill
>And this time, with hardly any effort, you started writing your fucking socks off
>Your eyes were glued to the paper as word after word after word popped out of your head and flowed through your hand
>>
>>25672819
>In what felt like no time at all you had written the first paragraph and were already half finished with the second one
>This was going to be it!
>This was the one that you were going to send to Celestia!
>You could FEEL it!
>You could hear Sunny Skies trying to say something to you, glaring and frowning the whole while no doubt, but you ignored her
>Nothing was going to distract you from this!
>NOTHING!
>Eventually the little earth pony stopped her yammering and stood next to you, waiting for you to finish
>And finish you did
>It might not have been the most elegant letter ever
>It might not have been the neatest, or longest, or best letter that had ever been written
>But it was good enough for this
>More than good enough you think
>Grinning, you finished the last sentence and tossed your quill away, picking up and blowing on the still wet ink so that it'd dry faster
>Someone better pick up that quill
>Cause that shit's on fir--
>"Are you going to tell me who the heck you're writing to or are you going to keep acting like a crazy pony?"
>...Oh right...
>Sunny was still there...
>You had almost forgotten...
>You looked up to stare at the little mare when a thought came to your head
"...Hey, Sunny? You serve princess Celestia right?"
>Sunny looked surprised by the question
>"O-Of course I do! W-Who do you think I am? Some sort of imposter?!"
>...Alright
>That was a little out of the blue but you'll roll with it...
>Folding the letter you present it to her
"Could you do me a favor and give this to her? It's kind of important."
>Sunny's eyes narrowed but she took your letter anyway
>"I'll give her royal highness this... letter," she said neutrally, eyeing you as she took a step backwards.
>Sweet!
>Hopefully she'd actually read it and consider what you wrote and not just throw it into her fireplace
"Thanks, Sunny," you say, relieved. "I really owe you--"
>You looked around and see that the white earth pony was gone
>Almost as if she had... vanished...
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>25672863
Nigga she a ghost
>>
>>25672863
>...
>...
>...
>Huh
>She must have REALLY wanted to get that to the princess...
>Say what you will about the little horse but it looked like she took letter-giving seriously
>Maybe her mom or dad was a mail horse or something?
>Yeah
>That was probably it...
>With a significant weight off your shoulders you get up, slide in your chair and make your way out of the library
>It's all out of your hands now
>You had went and offered an olive branch
>You had met Celestia halfway
>Now it was up to her to step up and try this whole friendship thing out

>Canterlot castle was ancient by even your terms
>It had been built long before the tribes had unified by a very rich unicorn duke who had served a long dead king
>Over the years it had traded hooves numerous times before coming into your possession
>From merchants to kings to tyrants to gods had called this place home
>And ever since it was dumped into your hooves you had taken it upon yourself to get to know every inch of the place
>Like most castles, this one had its fair share of secret corridors, rooms and the like-- some of which you had put in yourself and some that the castle's previous owners had put it-- but since you were a mare with an eternity on her hooves you had learned every single one
>You knew every twist, turn, nook and cranny like the back of your hoof
>In fact there was a good chance that you knew this castle better than any now living
>Which made sneaking through the castle a heck of alot easier
>You hadn't bothered to drop your illusion spell when that... BUTT had hooved you his letter, simply opting to teleport out of the room and into a long forgotten servants passageway next to the library
>With the fiend's 'letter' still in your mouth you had then taken off as fast as your hooves could take you
>This was it!
>This was going to be the proof that you had been looking for for MONTHS!
>All of that time trailing that dummy through the castle
>Watching him eat his dumb breakfast
>>
>>25672914
>Watching as he talked to your sister
>Listening to him sleep as you hid in his closet and messed with his clothes
>All of that was leading up to this moment!
>And he had just given it to you!
>No! Even better! He had asked you to "bring it to princess Celestia please'
>Pfff
>You heard the mocking tone in his voice when he said please
>That dumb look in his sparkling eyes as he looked at you with that dumb white smile of his...
>Cackling to yourself, you raced around the corner, quietly wondering what the letter said
>Probably a thinly-veiled threat if you had to guess
>Or maybe a proclamation mocking you and yours?
>Ohhhh!
>The anticipation was killing you!
>Turning a few more corners and pushing a few pressure buttons to create some holes in a few walls you found yourself back in your room
>Running over to your door you lock it
>With a grin on your face you walk over and plop down on your royal bean bag chair
"Alright, Anonymous, let's see what foul things you have written..."
>Without further ado you unfold the letter and began to read:
>>
>>25672934
Dear Princess Celestia,

I know that you don't like me very much, princess. I don't know why but I'm sure that you have your reasons. I've tried to think of a way to fix that, tried to think of a way to get you to warm up to me a little bit, but I honestly can't think of a way to do it. I'm not the smartest guy in the world, and I'm sure as hell not that great with the whole making friends thing. And maybe you have a really good reason to just hate my guts and I can't change anything; maybe I stink or maybe I do something that you just can't stand.

>Your eyes narrowed
>What the hay was this?
"What is your game here, Anonymous?..."
>Leaning forward, you continued to read

But I figured that I'd at least try. You and your sister helped me when I had nothing else, princess. You gave me a place to stay and a roof over my head and food for me to eat. If it wasn't for you guys I'd probably either be dead or in some zoo or worse. Even though every time we see each other the meeting isn't always... pleasant I know that you're a really great pony, Celestia. You're a great pony with a great big heart.

>Though you don't realize it, a small smile works its way into your face

I want to get to know the mare that saved my life. I want to talk to her and tell her what a great mare she is. And I'd be honored if the two of us could be friends.

I know that this all probably sounds really dumb and a lot of it seems sappy and even a little cringy to you, if you just didn't go and throw this letter away, but I just wanted you to know that I wanted to be your friend, Celestia.

"Y-You're not wrong s-saying that this is a d-dumb letter," you mutter with a ruffle of your feathers. "I-It's a dumb l-letter written b-by a dummy dumb head..."
>Wiggling around on your bean bag chair, and trying to ignore the emotion welling in your chest, you moved on to the last few sentences
>>
>>25672971
I'm not saying that we'd be the best of friends. We might not have anything in common, you might still hate me even after we get to know each other. But where's the harm in trying?

Making a friend is one of the hardest things to do in the world. It's scary and nerve-wracking and awkward, and like I said I'm not very good at it. But I want to try, with all of my heart, and I hope, after reading this, IF you're reading this, you might want to try too.

Sorry for the penmanship, and I hope that you have a wonderful day,

Anonymous~

PS, PLS respond

>You don't know how long you just sat there staring at the letter
>Reading it over and over again, trying to find some hidden meaning
>Trying to find a threat or an insult Or SOMETHING that you expected
>...But you didn't find any of that
>It was just a heartfelt letter about somepony that wanted to be your friend
>It wasn't a very good letter by any means
>But it was still a letter...
>A letter about something that you did your best to cultivate in everypony that you met
>Friendship
>Even though you called him names, even though did your best to slander his image wherever you went, he still wanted to be your friend
>Your... Friend...
>And he still thought that you were a great mare to boot...
>You don't...
don't know how to feel about this...
>Biting your lip, you look away from the letter
>>
File: Makesomefriendsgoddamit.png (265 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Makesomefriendsgoddamit.png
265 KB, 1024x1024
>>25673007
>Your horn glows, and the letter was encased in your magic
"He just wants to be my friend..." you murmur, a pang in your chest as you levitated the letter over to your table and carefully sat it down
>...
>...
>...
>No...
>This was a trick!
>He was trying to lull you into a false sense of security!
>Yeah! That was it!
>And he almost had you the sneaky little devil!
>Rising to your hooves, you start to made your way over toward the door
>Anonymous wanted to play?
>He wanted to toy your emotions and try to use friendship to get to you with his vileness?
>Fine
>Then you'd bucking play!
>You'll find out what he was ACTUALLY up to AND you'll make him SMITTEN with you to boot
>He'll think that you're such a good friend that his bucking socks will explode off his weird hairless body!
>You'll friendship the BUCK out of him!
>Yeah!
>YEAH!!!
>YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!
>>
>>25673025
Alright, I'm done for the night. You guys have a good one
>>
>>25673035
Pastebin link pls
>>
>>25673035
Didn't have any of our favorite moon horse, but I guess not every update needs to have an injection of lewd.

Keep going, and never ever stop.
>>
>>25671029
Gonna slip right in here and pop out some green.

Bear with me as this story is just taking its first steps, I'ma namefag for this story only but afterwords I'll just fade like my dignity.

Story thus far.
http://pastebin.com/p36JkaPh
>>
File: Turn that shit up batnigga.gif (442 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Turn that shit up batnigga.gif
442 KB, 500x375
>>25673302
>>
>>25673302
Yes, it was misspelled on purpose.
>>25666113
> You've done things wrong in life yeah.
> Scaring innocents.
> Eh.
> Dropping cherry bombs in toilets.
> So?
> Getting teachers fired.
> Not so bad.
> But what did you do to piss someone off enough to deserve this?
> You reach up and take hold of the spears handle jutting from your abdomen.
“Hey...”
> The golden-clad stallion's eyes widened as he flicked them back and forth between you and the spear.
> The chicken bawked once more and sprung from your shoulder.
> Shit!
> Of course it would leave in your time of nee-
> You jolt in pain as the stallion suddenly twisted.
> A loud crack followed by a squealch rang throughout the air as he pulled the spear out.
> Ow.
“That hurt!”
> “Sorry.”
“That seriously, seriously, hurt!”
> “D-Did I do good?”
> “Yeah!” One of the other stallions shouted.
> You glare in his direction.
> Okay.
> You suddenly spring forward, taking hold of the struggling stallion.
> He stood no chance as you lifted him over your head.
> “He's going to rip him in half!”
> You drop down to one knee and bend the other outwards.
> Suddenly you bring the stallion down.
> Just over your knee you slow down and just simply plop him into place.
> You reel your hand back and send a hand crashing into his flank.
> He let out a hitched yelp as you pull your hand away.
“No!”
> You bring it down again.
> Smack!
> The others watched in horror as you continued to bring your undead wrath upon this innocent creature.
> Smack!
> Smack!
> Smack!
> By the end of it the stallion was in tears, weeping to be let go.
> You simply drop him to the ground and stand to your full height, challenging the others.
> This alone seemed to get them to back off.
> A rise of murmurs rose among the crowd as they watched you silently.
> You throw your arms out.
“Well?”
> You point to the weeping mess on the ground.
“Is that it?”
> They shared wary looks.
>>
File: p_anne-chicken_1661204b.jpg (42 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
p_anne-chicken_1661204b.jpg
42 KB, 620x388
>>25673514
> One of them gulped as they turned back to you.
> Heh...
> You had them on the ropes-
> Boom!
> Your torso suddenly exploded in a brilliant display of green energy and your own chest matter as the world flew outwards.
> The powerful kick of the spell was enough to send you down.
> With a grunt your back slammed into the soft shore-line of the pond.
> Well not so much as a shore line but a-
> Oh wait.
> They were regathering.
> Looks like you would have to teach them lessons as well.
> The first just wasn't enough you guess.
> You roll to your stomach and push off of the ground.
> With a grunt you stumble to your feet.
"Okay..."
> "Take him down, whatever you can!"
> You dust yourself off.
> Not that whatever was left of your shirt and jeans wasn't just a couple of rags hanging off of you by now.
> You clear your throat and turn around.
> The stallions were already moving in a circle around you, their spears pointed outwards.
> There had to be at least seven highly trained guards here.
> You were assuming they were guards because of your zombie-sense or something.
> Eh...
> You lower your defense, letting your shoulders sag.
> Fighting wasn't in your memo.
> You were all for using this power to dick around with but for some reason using it to actually hurt others-
> "BAWK!"
> The chicken leapt up in one of the guards face, squawking and flapping its wings angrily.
> "Hey! Get off of me you fowl!"
> "I don't think chickens are fowls."
"They're fowls."
> "I'm pretty sure they're not."
> "Get off of me! Argh!"
> This little-
"Dude, they're fowls. Trust me, I've worked on a farm for two months."
> "Pfft, two months he says."
> "Somepony help! It's pecking my eyes."
> Was he really doing this?
> You point to one of the younger looking guards.
"Is he really doing this? Is he really talking shit?"
> The younger guard shrugged.
> THWACK!
> You snap your head back just in time to catch a feathered blur crashing into the ground.
>>
>>25673035
Happy to see you but kinda sad bonbon wasn't with you
>>
> The guard struggling with your chicken panted heavily as he held the spears blunt end outwards.
> ...
"Did you just whack my chicken?"
> All eyes were on you now.
"Did you just whack MY chicken!?"
> "I-I didn't whack your chicken, no I didn't. Please believe me when I say I would never whack your chicken."
"Oh okay."
> You relax and shoot them a serene smile.
"Fair enough."
> "...."
"..."
> Suddenly you whirl around and send an uppercut into one of the guards faces.
> You fist sent the stallion flying into the air, flipping in a wheel of screeching white.
> Golden armor flew off in all directions as you sneer to yourself.
> He let out a final shout that was cut short by a splash of the ponds water.
> Your sneer turned to a smile as you slowly turned back to the other guards.
> You remove your shades and toss them aside.
> At once they stepped back from you and folded their ears back.
> "S-stay pu-"
> You were in the grey pegasus's face within a second.
> His pupils shrunk to pinpricks and began to bob around as he stared into your own edgy eyes.
> Nobody whacks your chicken.
> He let out a warcry and tried to shove the spear forwards.
> You simply step to the side and reach down.
> Grabbing him by the scruff of the neck you hold him at arms length.
> A unicorn guard worked on charging a spell.
> You lazily slap him, watching as he cartwheeled to the ground.
> You let go of the stallions scruff and boot him away, a surprised yelp accompanying your kick.
“Don't touch my chicken again!”
> Boom!
> Another magic blast?
> You whirl around just in time to catch the rainbow blur.
> It zipped across the pond and straight towards you.
> Huh…
> You wonder what-
> It suddenly arched up just in time, connecting under your chin.
> With a grunt you went limp and flew backwords.
> “Oh yeah!”
> Dashes scratchy voice 'graced' your ears as you slid across the ground.
> “THEE Dash just knocked out a zombie!”
> You could already feel the pose she was striking.
>>
>>25673035
Unexpected update is unexpected, but not unwelcome. Thanks for the hoerswurds, sempai.
>>
File: Rainbow_Dash_by_Nethear.png (166 KB, 755x1057) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow_Dash_by_Nethear.png
166 KB, 755x1057
>>25673781
Forgot to link the last one, sorry.
> Pick yourself up.
> Don't let them show you up, even if you were technically dead.
> Your hand clenched against the sandy shore.
> With a grunt you pick yourself back up and shake your head clear.
"Uhg..."
> "Oh yeah! Who's the mare? I'm the mare! I've got the skills to pay the bills."
> You feel like her ego was a little exaggerated at this point.
> You pick yourself up and rustle your entire body.
> You glare at Dash and frown.
"I thought we was friends."
> "Maybe, before you became a flesh-eating freak!"
"I don't want to eat flesh! I want to eat cakes and stuff!"
> "Pfft! Yeah right, you're just some creep dude. Go and crawl back in whatever grave you crawled out of."
> You furrow your brow.
"You mean my own? The guy who used to invite you girls over for drinks? Just leave me alone Dash, I've got a chicken to-"
> "Stop calling me Dash dude, And I only came over for the drinks. Your movies were boring anyway."
"Gone with the wind was a classic!"
> "Classic torture method maybe."
"That was too much of a stretch to end this conversation on!"
> "You're dead anyway. It's not like this is a real conversation."
> This...
> You suddenly turn around and storm towards the chicken.
> "Where are ya' going!?"
"Taking my chicken that was whacked and leaving."
> You bend down and scoop up the surprisingly silent chicken.
> You place her gingerly back on your shoulder.
"More of a real friend than you obviously."
> "Oh come on! A chicken is not cooler than me!"
"Yes it is."
> "No it isn't!"
"No it isn't!" You mimic.
> You flap your hands and roll your eyes.
> Your very, very edgy eyes.
"Go munch out Spitfire or something."
> "Awww!"
> Dash made a pout as she fluttered her eyelids.
> "Wittle baby all flank blasted over the truth? Get over yourself."
> Eh.
> You were already heading away from her.
> "Hey! Listen to me."
> Eh.
> "I'm speaking here!"
> Eh.
>>
File: download (9).jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>25673898
> Her face appeared just inches from your own.
> "Listen!"
"Move Navi!"
> You smack her away and continue on.
> You needed to find shelter.
> Apparently things were much worse with this not-so-much life than you thought.
> Something suddenly slammed into your back.
> The world careened all around you as the floor no longer made its presence known.
> You throw your limbs out in every which way before you slammed into the ground.
> The chicken bounced from your shoulder landing a couple of feet away.
> No.
> You sit upright like a horror movie villain.
> ...
> You pull yourself to your full height.
> You reach up and pop your arm back into place.
> You soon did the same with your arm.
> Dash was already rolling around for round two.
> You simply glance down at the ground.
> Here comes the rainbow rocket.
> Wait...
> Wait...
> You suddenly leap forwards, the earth taking your vision as you effortlessly pushed through the ground.
> You burrowed deeper and deeper underground.
> Somewhere up above you heard Dash shout something out in surprise.
> You glance back at your man sized hole as you dug deeper and deeper into the darkness.
> This went on for what felt like hours.
> More than it already did...
> Time seemed to move strangely when it held no relevance.
> Unimportantly one would say.
> You claw your way through the dirt with surprising grace and ease.
> Another power discovered.
> Though you were far from happy.
> This was supposed to be fun.
> You weren't supposed to be unearthing how your supposed 'friends' really felt about you.
> You were supposed to be playing pranks and enjoying immortality.
> Instead all this was doing was making things harder.
> You suddenly breached the surface, being greeted by split sunlight.
> With a grunt you throw both arms out and pull yourself from the hole.
> There goes your only friend.
> You wiggle your way out completely, grabbing hold of dried grass to pull yourself out.
>>
File: download.png (5 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5 KB, 250x202
>>25674045
> You look around, noticing you were in a large clearing surrounded by thick shrubbery.
> Dead logs, moss, and grass littered the area.
> You simply step away from the hole and towards one of the logs.
> Silently you plop down next to it and rest your hand against your fist.
> Okay.
> Where do you even start?
> This whole undead thing was weird enough.
> Last you remembered, zombies weren't exactly the most powerful 'thing' out there.
> But this was way beyond anything you read or watched a movie about.
> It was bitchin'.
> Kind of...
> It mostly sucked...
> And you've only been dead one night.
> You pop up and sigh, the grey and dark green colors making you feel right at home.
> Maybe if you went to your old campsite.
> You probably died there.
> Or something.
> You scratch your arm and look around.
> Where were you exactly?
> This place did look rather familiar.
> ...
> It didn't take you long to suddenly remember.
[Flashback noises and shit]
> You gasped for air as you pushed your way through the thick shrubbery.
> Day two.
> Day two of your 'hardcore' Everfree camp and things had gone to shit.
> You don't know what happened or how, but all you knew was the danger was very apparent for you.
> You stumbled into a clearing and struggled to stay upright.
> Small cuts from thorns and brambles decorated your arms as you threw them out to stay upright.
> Come on...
> Just a little more...
> "Oh Anooon!"
[Back to the future]
> You jump in place.
> That was weird.
> You step across the clearing and stop a couple feet away from your previous position.
> You glance downwards.
> An indent of what looked to be a human body among the mushy moss.
> You lean down and examine it.
> Yeah...
> You had tripped in your mad sprint.
> You suddenly pop back up and shrug.
"Doesn't matter now."
> Because you wanted one and only one thing now.
> A cure.
> Something to beat this.
> But first you would have to know exactly what *this* was.
> So...
> Time for an adventure.
>>
>>25674147
That's it for tonight. I'm a slow fucker I know, but when I have more time I will work more and more on the story.

Though, I feel like this feels...strange among the other AiE stories, let me know any thoughts you guys have about it.
>>
>>25673514
>zombie
>can feel pain

wut
>>
>>25674175
He's probably only mostly dead. Eventually he'll figure out how to turn off his pain receptors or something and use his ability to remove his arm to reach the keys keeping him inside the cell, or something.
>>
>>25674193
>He's probably only mostly dead.
Did he say to blave? I must have missed that part.
>>
>>25674225
Take him over to that one guy, you know the one, uh, gosh, what's his name.
Possibility Paul? Something like that. He can help. He used to be an attendant to the Princesses after all.
>>
>>25674168
It's an entertaining read, but I sure wish you'd post more than a few posts before vanishing away.
>>
>>25670804
More.
>>
>>25674168
>>25674168
Keep em coming. Curious to see where this goes, especially with everyone turning on Anon.
>>
File: 1379454773849.png (51 KB, 908x869) Image search: [Google]
1379454773849.png
51 KB, 908x869
Good golly is it dead tonight.
>>
File: 1405729631704.png (646 KB, 900x699) Image search: [Google]
1405729631704.png
646 KB, 900x699
>>25676246
Here, have anon cuddling the princesses.
>>
File: 1377888615577.png (30 KB, 626x500) Image search: [Google]
1377888615577.png
30 KB, 626x500
>>25676253
Much appreeceet, but I wanna green read...
>>
>>25676267
Anon challenges Luna to a game of basketball?
>>
>>25676706
Luna dunks once and the basket crashes down.
>>
>>25676724
Anon has no game.
>>
File: 1038042.png (364 KB, 1007x2023) Image search: [Google]
1038042.png
364 KB, 1007x2023
>>
>>25677110
He's gonna boop their snooters if he catches them.
>>
>>25677122
I-is that even legal to do as part of recruit training?
>>
>>25677145
It's a grey area. But the results are so impressive that most of the higher ups are willing to turn a blind eye
>>
>>25677145
Special Forces training bitches.

It is considered unwinnable, the real training is resisting torture, in this case booping.
>>
>>25677145
No, he's not even supposed to be there.
>>25677167
He does get results.
>>25677176
Sometimes he'll pet his prey after booping them. Nuzzling and cuddling them as he calls them a good pony. They all give in eventually.
>>
File: 1391109428888.gif (180 KB, 416x422) Image search: [Google]
1391109428888.gif
180 KB, 416x422
>>25677356
>Sometimes he'll pet his prey after booping them. Nuzzling and cuddling them as he calls them a good pony.
>>
>>25677367
If he's been drinking, he'll do more than just pet a pony. He'll put his fingers in a pony's no no places and wiggle them around. Half the mares in Ponyville reek of his shame. That doesn't stop them from giving him drinks though.
>>
>>25670238
>"Go on a....head!"
CAAAAAAARRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: unf.png (65 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
unf.png
65 KB, 500x375
All this talk of petting and booping.
>>
>>25670781
yay, you are back!
>>
>>25673035
Celly gonna FRIENDSHIP his ass good.
>>25674168
Keep going.
>>
>>25677628
>>
>>25670931
Pretty long story, but from the Twi pics I'm definitely interested unless you just had a stroke they weren't related.

What's it about?
>>
File: 1449405638620.png (232 KB, 751x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449405638620.png
232 KB, 751x1024
>>25668333
>You will never be Coloratura's new manager.
>This will never be first major job since moving Equestria.
>The ponies will never get annoyed by you because you have no experience in the music industry.
>Coloratura will never give you a reassuring smile and be patient with you while you are trying to figure out what to do.
>Coloratura will never be your only friend in this new world.
>She will never ask you what was your world like and you never tell her all you can about human music, technology, and history.
>Coloratura will never become fascinated by your stories and will never ask what is human music like and you will never let her listen from Mozart all the way to Daft Punk.
>You two will never develop feelings for each other and decide to date in secret.
>She will never draw inspiration from the music she listened to and make a new record then go on a tour across Equestria that double the sales of her former persona.
>You will never take her to the nicest restaurants with each city that you go and on the final day of the tour Coloratura will never lead you to her hotel room and make love to her for the first time.
>You will never go to the Equestria Music awards with Coloratura
>This will never be the first time that she was nominated or invited to the awards ceremony
>She will never win not one, but two awards for best single and best album.
>You will never see her cry tears of joy as she trots to the stage.
>Coloratura will never give a speech how she always wanted to go the Awards ceremony since she was a little filly, but she will never dreamt that she would win two awards and you never felt so proud of her.
>Then she will never say "And none of this would ever been possible without my new manager and amazing boyfriend. Anon stand up and take a bow."
>You will never bow as hundreds of hooves stomped and clapped in your honor.
>>
>>25670931
I thought that we scared you away for good. Glad the opposite is true.
Nice story.

You tend randomly switching the > and non > dialogue sides, just for a few lines then switch back.
also in line 2228 its your and dick is
>>
wiggly crosspost
>>25678462
>Be Lyra, totally not a lesbian small horse
>At party with friends
>Strange minotaur-like thing is there
>Talk to her
>Is preddy cool
>Has wigglers, you want those wigglers
>You and Anon the not-actually-a-minotaur go somewhere a bit quieter
>Make out
>Exotic chest-tits are exotic and kinda hot in a weird way
>Bonbon shows up
"Hey bonbon"
>Bonbon brought bourbon
>"Sup"
>She pours a mug of it and hoofs it to you
"Lewd interspecies fun time"
>"K, lets fuk"
>She has such a way with words
>You and Bonny start taking off Anon's clothes
>So many clothes, even extra secret ones underneath the outer ones!
>Then you find out Anon has a penis
>You've never done it with a hermaphrodite before
>Anon sticks her wigglers into you while you suck her dick
>Bonny tries to make out with Anon and ends up with your horn in her butt
>The next day you discover that Anon isn't actually a hermaphrodite
>See? Definitely not a lesbo
>>
File: 1442084891216.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1800) Image search: [Google]
1442084891216.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1800
>>
>>25680468
keks everytime
>>
bump w/ cactus
>>
File: 1434737574323.gif (116 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1434737574323.gif
116 KB, 500x400
>>25681424
neat cactus bruh
>>
File: 1391580413595.png (21 KB, 697x699) Image search: [Google]
1391580413595.png
21 KB, 697x699
>>
>>25681481
How many of these are there? I've only seen this one and ponk
>>
File: 1403998835372.gif (99 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1403998835372.gif
99 KB, 500x400
>>25682204
Dash.
>>
>>25682204
Never seen the ponk one. Can you post it?
>>
>>25678588
Sounds cool. Write it.
>>
File: 1413555437802.png (199 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
1413555437802.png
199 KB, 900x700
>>25681575
Fuck you rainbow, raribro is where it's at.
>>
>>25682239
Oops. I meant Dash, who is posted above your post.
>>
>>25670931
>>25678162
Just read it, solid story. Nice work
>>
>>25682323
>Not broluna
>>
File: 1401916201818.jpg (115 KB, 756x1056) Image search: [Google]
1401916201818.jpg
115 KB, 756x1056
I heard we were talking about ponies we would want to be bros with while they resist every reasonable urge to jump our bones and ravage us like animals. Am I in the right place?
>>
>>25684099
I guess
>>
>>25684099
Man, Spitfire is thick af.

>>25674544
>>25675101
Anywho, zombie Anon writefag here. Been dead recently cause of some stuff, I can't update the story tonight... or maybe even tomorrow, I can do it Tuesday definitely...

As of my slow posts, I usually get them out faster and I like making my stories more fast-paced, so I may be working towards that soon. I can't promise much as I am still a newbie, and I don't hold much credibility, any suggestions from other writefags as to what I should do?

Also >>25674175
It was actually something I was going to explain later on.
>>
>tfw only 2 great stories in writefag career
>still managed to ruin the first one in an imaginary competition
>ruined the second one because I can't write endings
Can I get some green of Anon killing himself?
>>
File: raUM5X7.png (192 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
raUM5X7.png
192 KB, 1600x900
working on something new for y'all
>>
>>25684849
>>tfw only 2 great stories in writefag career
>great stories
>great
I can think of a handful of stories from /mlp/ that could be called great. What'd you write?
>>
File: 1446680126709.png (21 KB, 883x760) Image search: [Google]
1446680126709.png
21 KB, 883x760
>>25684942
hope you enjoy free porn, jollyoldengland'd hotmail account
>>
>>25684942
I like the joke you were trying to make, but you left your email up.
>>
>>25685011
Top kek
>>
>>25685036
>>25685011
That's actually a shared account, totally didn't mean to leave that up

I don't mind, no big deal
>>
>>25685073
Goddamn I hate what they did to hotmail
>>
>>25675101
>especially with everyone turning on Anon

>Turning into a zombie, Anon wanted bodies.
>Flesh.
>All the time.
>Although he never caught any of the animals or the ponies, they all made sure to never be captured, for fear of being devoured.
>Because they were always fleeing for their lives, they never noticed his raging boner
>Yes, they should fear him.
>But they fear for the wrong reason.
>>
Anyone got a copy of Pale's old stuff?
>>
File: 1399136587698.gif (3 MB, 280x154) Image search: [Google]
1399136587698.gif
3 MB, 280x154
>>25684849
http://pastebin.com/RcKmm1zc
>>
>>25686210
I do.
>>
>>25686368
Wanna hook a brother up?
>>
>>25686518
I don't think you'll like it tho
>>
>>25687046
Meaning?
>>
>>25687127
Meaning, he touches himself too much and feels guilty about it.
>>
>>25687368
I don't care what he does in his free time.
Got anything or are you just fucking around?
>>
I have a question... has anyone made pinkie hateable?
i mean there are stories where pinkie has been unlikeable... but that's not what i mean.

there are stories about twilight that made it hard to like her ever again, and by their nature rarity and rainbow can easily turn hated, fluttershy can be hard make anything but an annoying doormat and its not hard to turn aj into someone who can be loathed, but pinkie... i can find her annoying, but never hateable.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (8 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
8 KB, 251x240
>>25687519
>>
>>25687485
Link's in op
>>
>>25687758
Pale's paste has been deleted forever.
I know some people have copies saves.
>>
>>25687519
>has anyone made pinkie hateable?
She does that herself.
>>
>>25686210
I have an audioplay reading of his teen Cadance clopfic story he wrote a while back here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjKZ4h8dq1s

I also have "The Last Son of Dublin" as a paste that I've saved on my pastebin for archive purposes since it's a favorite of mine that I like to go back and read from time to time: http://pastebin.com/BCnY3NQC

I planned on doing an audioplay of that as well but I have yet to hear back from a few VAs on whether or not they'll take the roles.

Beyond that unfortunately, I can't help. Pale was one of my personal favorite writers, but I never thought he'd nuke it.

Rumor has it that some other people have the rest of his bin archived, however. Not sure who though, sadly, otherwise I would have contacted them myself instead of going into the desustorage archive to piece together those stories.
>>
>>25687848
use to think the same way "he's a pony to me" that's the line someone wrote early on that pretty much made me love the pinkie character as a whole.

really need to go back and unearth that fic.
>>
>>25688024
god damnit the fucker nuked the bin or at the very least hid everything they did.

well, thanks for the last son of dublin, i think that was the only long one form him i liked.
>>
File: 1595.gif (917 KB, 400x380) Image search: [Google]
1595.gif
917 KB, 400x380
>>25688024
Holy fuck. I haven't seen you around in a long fucking time.
Sonic Boom might have been the first if not the first pone green I read. Way back when.

>your paste
Never thought to check there your paste. Oversight on my part.
Anyway, perfect. I was mainly looking for Dublin anyway. Super clutch.
I was actually going to make an account on fimfiction just to ask you for the text, cause after looking around forever I saw you were planning that recording of it.

>spooky rumors
If you ever find anything drop a link here. I'm still digging around for what I can.
>>
File: writingrollgame.png (2 MB, 1200x2500) Image search: [Google]
writingrollgame.png
2 MB, 1200x2500
I found an old thing.
>>
I got an idea for an AiE story should I go for it?
>>
>>25688234
Don't ask, just do it.
>>
>>25688234
No you probably shouldn't.
>>
>>25688208
Haha neat. Might use that
>>
>>25684099
She's hot as fuck in that image as it is. If you were to add her crotchbra for her crotchboobs, I might just cum on the spot.
>>
>>25688138
>>25688139
Welcome, m8s. Glad to hear you enjoyed Sonic Boom, second Anon even if it was shit in comparison to stuff I've read, looking back; I still lurk but do post on occasion if I decide to plan a live reading stream like the good ol' days.

I'll be sure to post it here if I come across anything, and, if necessary, I'll go through the archives myself like I did for the Cadance and Last Son of Dublin stories.

Before I go though, a small preview my LSoD Anon voice actor sent to me when he was recording, since he fucking loves the movie "Snatch" and it was too perfect to pass up: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1cThjCIgaGR
>>
>>25688208
We need an updated version.
>>
File: aierollgame.jpg (437 KB, 1200x2500) Image search: [Google]
aierollgame.jpg
437 KB, 1200x2500
>>25688432
>>25688208
Meant to post the first edition for nostalgia purposes
>>
>>25688325
>it's shit
It's not bad mang. I actually read it recently, even if it's not your best work it's still very enjoyable.
I got the hankering to read it after some unexpected and strange old AiE feels.
I was looking for some Raraaa, read Leucine's 'For the Sake of a Lady' and two pones with a small part were named after you and Aether.

That was a few weeks ago I think, and now you come in super clutch with LSoD. Funny how the world works.

>Snatch
That's a damn good movie.
Anyway, sounds promising. I'll keep an eye out for it.
Good to see you around.
>>
>>25684849
Here you go.

http://pastebin.com/Eb7L0W4m
>>
>>25688443
roll
>>
>>25688621
I'm a fucking idiot
>>
>You are Anon, your full name is Anon V. Sincara, and you are currently boned.
>Spooky Skellington raping your dead grandmothers decayed corpse boned.
>How you got yourself into this situation is a bit of a long story so let's just say if Pinkie asks if you want to go to her backroom party she isn't asking if you want to fuck. She's asking if you want to join her terrorist group.
>You are in one of her underground safehouses througout the country and outside is what you can only assume is the entire U.S military. Beside you is a fuckhuge armory filled with every kind of weapon ever invented and a big red button. Probably some sort of self destruct detonator. You ponder your situation for a bit before deciding your own fate.
"I may have lived as a coward but I will die with a-"
>BANG! There's a deafening explosion and a blinding light from the ceiling from which a group of 3 shadows jump down from. You quickly recognize them as soldiers 2 men 1 woman. The lady aims her rifle an m4a1 at you and in response you push the red button.
>There's a flash, the girl jumps at you, then nothing.
>You awaken in something moist and cold. Probably your own blood you think to yourself before you hear chirping.
"Wierd. I didn't think I'd go to heaven after all that."
>You stand upwith a grunt and look around. You find yourself in some sort of swamp? Maybe a marsh. It's wet and soggy and definetly not where you were a second ago. Around you all of the weapons in Pinkies safehouse are scattered all over the place. You walk over to the closest rifle an Rk-95 and pick it up.
"No idea what's going on or where I am but it can't hurt to have some defense."
>"I agree." You hear a feminine voice and turn around and come face to face with the same chick from before. You quickly aim at her. Both of you stand still not daring to move until the girl lowers her weapon and screams. >"What the fuck is that!?" Pointing at something behind you.
(Should I continue?)
>>
>>25668333

Who's the artist that did the OP pic?
>>
>>25688664
JUST DO IT! BUMP MOTHER FUCKER
>>
File: 1376140508134.jpg (348 KB, 756x972) Image search: [Google]
1376140508134.jpg
348 KB, 756x972
>>25688664
Why even ask? Try asking that after you have something that resembles a first chapter so people can judge your work better. So far though I do want to read more on whatever it is you're writing. And from what I read, I assume he came from EqG world to MLP one? Can't recall reading a story here like that if so, so it's definitely got that unique factor going for it.
>>
>>25688664
>You turn around with the speed of a nigger evading the 5o. Only to come face to face with a fucking hydra.
"Wait a hydra?"
>What!? That's not the correct response! Run faggot run! You try to move but your brain is too busy trying to understand the situation it finds itself in. The hydra roars and the girl opens fire.
"Holy shit it's a hydra run!"
>"A wha-" You grab your newfound ally's hand and drag her behind as you both run for dear life, as you both run she busies herself with firing at the hydra which is barely noticing the bullets as it bounces off its thick skin. "Where are we!?"
"I don't know!"
>"What did that red button do!?"
"I don't know!"
>You skid to a stop as you reach a cliff. "Oh fuck what do we do!?" The girl asks panicking
"I have an idea!"
>You quickly hang youraelf from the edge, your temporary companion does the same just as the hydra appears roaring fiercely. As you hang from the cliff hiding from a mythilogical monster your eyes wander to the the girl. She has blonde hair, sea green eyes and light pink skin. Her uniform does a poor job of hiding her bountiful "Assets." from both the front and back. You continue to eye fuck the girl imagining how it would feel to ram your eager member into her firm ass, or if she was into the really lewd stuff, how it'd feel to hold hands in public. "U-unf." You think to yourself as the hydra leaves.
>Once the Hydra is far off in the distance you both scramble back to the safety off the edge. As soon as you do the girl aims her carbine at you. "Any last words?" She asks as she puts her finger on the trigger.
>Your mind races and you blurt out-
"What's your 1st name!? Your name tag says Captain Flowers so I want to know your 1st name!"
>Flowers is visibly shocked by your question obviously debating whether to answer or not. Finally she breaks silence. "It's Sunny." she quickly pulls the trigger and "click!"
>>
>>25688767
Yeah, Anon's from the eqg world. Also sorry about my question, I justwant to avoid annoying people.
>>
>>25688208
Felightful.

8 24 5
That's... interesting.
>>
>>25689093
Why would the woman attempt to kill this person out of nowhere like that? She didn't even properly interrogate him about what had gone on or to see what he truly knew. As a captain, she sure is a piss poor one. Just doesn't make sense. Neither does fucking around like that, if this is either a joke or her genuine attempt to killing him, when there was such a thing as a hydra coming out of nowhere. This is not a smart, safe person to be around.

This isn't me saying stop writing, but with how far apart each post is, I don't see reason to not comment on an unfinished work when it's so slow in progress.
>>
>>25689093
>"Fuck!" Sunny reaches for her sidearm but before she can unholster it you've already aimed your rifle at her.
"Sunny, stop that. You need me just as much as I need you, if we want to get out of this mess we'll need to work together, alright?"
>Sunny sighs and lets go of her weapon. "Damnit you're right. I'll trust you for now." You relax and lower your weapon
"That's great."
>"Listen I woke up about a day ago and saw lights coming south of my position." Sunny points to her right.
"For now we can follow the cliff in case we run into that hydra again."
>Sunny shrugs in response. "Sounds reasonable." The 2 of you begin walking in silence for the rest of the day. You both decide to camp out for the night quickly getting to work on a fire and catch 3 squirrels to eat. As the food cooks you decidevto start a conversation with Sunny.
"So-uh. I think we got off on the wrong foot."
>Sunny laughs. "What made you think that?" You sigh.
"I'm not a bad guy, I didn't know Pinkie was a terrorist and when I found out it was too late! I can't just decide to leave, she'd kill me, beside's I couldn't get help from the police either, they would've arrested me on the spot."
>Sunny huffs in frustration. "Fine, you're not a bad guy. I'm convinced. But I still remain doubtful." You smile at her response.
"That's good enough for me!"
>Sunny rolls her eyes at you. "Whatever." The rest of the night is uneventful, you both eat and take turns sleeping while the other keeps watch. Finally the sun rises and you both begin the day, marching south non stop until night when you set camp making small talk. You learn that Sunny is a Marine, and you also learn a bit about Sunny's past, she grew up as the only daughter in a houshold of men, her mother having died when she was born left her as the only woman in the house. Sunny lived in poverty, as her father wasted all his money on booze and women. Her father was a violent pervert who often tried to rape her.
>>
>>25689427
Hmm. I hadn't thought of it that way. From the beginning the idea I had going was that the U.S was trying to kill Anon because-
>Terrorist.
Though it may also be that the only knowledge I really have of the U.S military is action movies and some vidya. But that's no excuse and while I can't say I'm gonna heavily research the U.S marines for an mlp fanfic I will try to make her seem less retarded.
>>
File: 1376969990928.jpg (15 KB, 400x261) Image search: [Google]
1376969990928.jpg
15 KB, 400x261
>>25689523
Ah, that would explain some things if that's how you see the U.S. military. They'll shoot if they see a need to, but they'd so much rather capture the person in question, if only so it means less paperwork for them to do, and ultimately because a live person gives them more to work with than a dead one. Also I think the last post here >>25689478 you're giving Sunny too much leeway in trusting him so quickly, along with him not explaining things in detail for her to have more reason for us, the reader, to believe she'd be convinced to trust him more. Like many writers, especially new ones, they try to hurry and get things done to get their ideas down and read. Just take a few moments to see things through in a reasonable manner. Try not to rush too much. You'll see your work improve greatly from doing so.

Also, the idea of having Pinkie as a terrorist is pretty funny. Having him explain things on why he joined in the first place, to what he did for her or what she did herself would've been a great deal of fun, so I don't know why you skipped him explaining things to Sunny.
>>
>>25689555
Yeah sorry about that. I'm definetly new to this, and after rereading my post I definetly see what you mean about me rushing the trust. I'll make sure to slow that down in the future. As for the whole pinkie terrorism thing, I can still talk about it and get it in there and since I know at least one person wants to learn more about it I'll make sure to do just that.
>>
File: 1377729908027.png (86 KB, 918x600) Image search: [Google]
1377729908027.png
86 KB, 918x600
>>25689582
Just know that most readers are true lurkers and will never comment. I'm doing so because, eh, I'm awake at this god-awful hour and should be sleeping, will do so in a few minutes after posting.

When stories have unique things that set them apart from others, don't leave that uniqueness on the sidelines. You so far have an Anon that comes from the EqG universe which is pretty rare to see, another human that is accompanying him which is not common in these threads, and even having Pinkie as a terrorist is an oddity in itself. Just the idea of him meeting counterparts from his world to this one, or the same for Sunny Flowers as well, has a lot of potential usage for you.

You've got a lot going for you here. Take some time to flesh things out a little better. And don't leave your unique ideas aside and move on with the story, work with what sets your story apart from others. You'll surely be remembered more for doing so.
>>
>>25689478
Having only briefly skimmed this, either Sunny is really open, or Anon has high as fuck charisma, because no normal person is going to give away that much of thier history, especially with that kind of history, to someone they just met, and who is technically their enemy.

Also, why would there be the u.s. in an alternate reality of Equestria?
That's like saying in an alternate reality of earth, there would be Equestria. Alternate realities dont work like that.(see the good/bad reality in the comics)
>>
>Be pony.
>Life as a slave isn't as bad as you thought it would be.
>Anonymous treats you well.
>Except he only lets you poop once a day.
>He enforces this with a buttplug.
>Your tummy hurts.
>>
File: 1445721536234.png (685 KB, 906x576) Image search: [Google]
1445721536234.png
685 KB, 906x576
>>25668333
>>
>>25689638
Perhaps it'd be best that I scrap the story for now, retype it give it better pacing and what not, and post it in the next thread. That way I'll be able to figure out exactly how it is I'm gonna write this.
>>
Slave Pony Cross Post.

So, this is your new home.
>You open the pony carrier and let the purple pony out into the living room.
Now I want to let you know a few things before we make this a permanent situation for you.
First, I don't hit ponies. Nor do I yell at them or emotionally abuse them.
Second, you are expected to do light housework during the day while I'm at work. Can you cook?
>The pony shakes her head.
Well that sucks. So I'll be taking care of that for the two of us.
>You walk over to the couch and sit down while the purple pony just looks at you.
Now the third thing is something you're probably not going to like. I expect you to have sex with me at least once a day. Unless you're sick or something.
>She grimaces.
I'm not going to force you, and I'm going to give you the week to mull it over. But if you can't force yourself to do it then I'll take you back to the shelter and you can try your luck with the next human.
>She gives you a look of utter disgust.
Oh don't be like that. Having a normal relationship with you ponies is impossible and like I said. I won't force you to do anything you don't want to.
>"Except for raping me."
Would you I rather beat you into submission or use a shock collar?
>"I'd rather not be used as some kind of sex puppet again."
I was thinking more like concubine, but yeah pretty much what you said.
>She just looks at you for a while.
>"Do I get my own room?"
Yes.
>"Can I have regular work hours where I'm not going to get raped?"
We can do that. Consider yourself "on call" from 6 in the morning until 8 at night.
>"...I've had worse offers."
Sorry to hear that.
>The pony sits down on the carpet.
>"I'll never love you. You do know that, right?"
I'm okay with that.
>"My name is Twilight Sparkle."
Anonymous.
Why don't you go wash the shelter off yourself while I make us something to eat.
>"Fine."
>>
>>25691154
>It's been a month since you were purchased by Anonymous. He just finished raping you for the day.
>He is a morning rapist after all.
>He may require you to fellate him after dinner, but you could live with that for now. You've been treated worse than this before.
>Anonymous is kind of an oddball human. He made a contract dictating the terms of your ownership. It almost makes you feel like an employee instead of a slave. At least he washes himself regularly.
>You shudder at the memory of previous owners who were not as hygienic. There are just some things you can't untaste no matter how hard you try.
>Anonymous lets you have free reign in the house. He has a small library of books. Mostly science fiction and fantasy, but it is nice to be reading again. He'll even talk to you about what you are reading when you aren't servicing him and degrading yourself.
>It could be worse though.
>You've long since given up fighting against the humans. There are enough scars under your coat to show that.
>Life here with him is both easy and difficult. Easy because he doesn't ask much of you. The house isn't very large and the two of you do not make much mess. Hard because he makes an effort to get to know you. It's almost like he cares about you and how you are feeling. It's a subtle cruelty.
>You've taken up smoking. It helps keep you calm.
>You almost want him to blow up at you. You've been waiting for the other shoe to drop since you agreed to stay.
>It's almost too much. Especially because you're getting comfortable, and you're starting to enjoy his touch.
>Sometimes you can close your eyes and pretend he's a pony like you.
>You are disgusting.
>>
>>25690571
If that's how you feel you should go about things. You have a really interesting premise and it would be a shame if you rushed into things headfirst and lose a lot of what made your story unique in the process. I'm certain many people will be waiting to see what you have written when you get your work out.
>>
File: AJFBV3P.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
AJFBV3P.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>25688432
>>25688443
If someone can make a new roll board of ponies, I can update that shit later. I'm just too lazy and can't be bothered to make those fucking boards.
>>
>Be Anon.
>Rainbow Dash keeps sneaking into your house to take a shit in your toilet.
>You only have one fucking bathroom.
>She uses too much toilet paper and she leaves your magazines out of order.
>You're also pretty sure she's using your toothbrush too.
>Stupid ponies and their lack of boundaries.
>>
File: 1368342506217.png (249 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1368342506217.png
249 KB, 768x1024
AiE needs tiny pony fics
>>
File: 1429916218974.png (148 KB, 2823x1964) Image search: [Google]
1429916218974.png
148 KB, 2823x1964
>>25692221
bigpon a better
>>
File: 1429582900379.png (1 MB, 1214x2335) Image search: [Google]
1429582900379.png
1 MB, 1214x2335
>>25692221
but then things like this will happen
>>
>>25692258
Big pon a okay
Leetle pon a best.
>>
File: 1432278964371.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1432278964371.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2000
>>25692293
I don't see a problem
>>
File: 1427051578268.jpg (43 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1427051578268.jpg
43 KB, 350x350
>>25686210
Do you have this yet?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/coatz3u0ca9iiqu/AIE%20pack.rar
>>
>>25692350
What the fuck is going on in the upper right there.
>>
File: annoyed_twilight.png (152 KB, 800x906) Image search: [Google]
annoyed_twilight.png
152 KB, 800x906
>"Just because I turned down your drunken advances does not give you the right to call me a slut. And put some pants on. It's 2 in the afternoon on a Wednesday."
>>
>>25693094
Opening a bread bag.
>>
File: UnicornTearsCover.jpg (42 KB, 942x440) Image search: [Google]
UnicornTearsCover.jpg
42 KB, 942x440
>>25693096
>Calling Twilight a slut.
Anon pls, to her, that's as hollow as it gets. She might even take it as a compliment.

If you're going to hurt someone, you need to get them where it hurts.
You need to mock her for being a virgin, mock her flabby librarian booty and generally unremarkable to actually unattractive looks, mock her inability to put 2 and 2 together without a book telling her the answer, follow that up by belittling her intellect whenever she's wrong or ignorant, mock her spergy and awkward behavior.
>>
>>25693366
NERRRRRRDDDD BUTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>25692350
That is so adorable it hurts.
>>
>>25693579
lewd
>>
File: Particle Collision.jpg (406 KB, 900x1359) Image search: [Google]
Particle Collision.jpg
406 KB, 900x1359
Good evening, everyone. How are you all tonight? I have a new chapter of Mad Science ready to post. So without further ado, here's Chapter 3.

You can follow along on this Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/vm9C1M2H

>Two things are absolute: human stupidity and the laws of thermodynamics.
>At least, the former was true in your home universe, and, for a while, you had assumed the latter to be true as well.
>That was what you thought, until 15 minutes ago.
“It just doesn’t make any sense,” you mutter.
>First, you had calculated a predicted angular velocity, an estimate for how fast the magnet was spinning, based on the measured voltage from the magical battery.
>Then, you compared the actual measured angular velocity to your predicted value, taking down a few values to get an average.
>A simple test.
>Except your measured values were significantly higher than predicted.
>So you ran the test again.
>The values, once again, came significantly higher.
>You check everything: the voltage of the battery, the resistance of the wire, the friction on the magnet’s axle, air resistance, whatever.
>Everything is not high enough to cause a significant change.
>So, you try a different approach.
>There are several constants of proportionality that determine, for example, how far a magnetic field can permeate.
>Starting from the predicted value for the magnetic constant, you work backwards and derive it from a measured voltage produced by the spinning magnet.
>Within a reasonable margin of error, to account for air resistance, electrical resistance, and friction, it equals the predicted value from your universe which you have memorized, being one of the essential constants for doing physics.
>Not particularly surprising, considering the magnet-using electronics of your suit didn’t seem stronger, weaker, or malfunction.
>So, you can confirm that the extra energy is definitely coming from the magical battery.
>But how?
>>
File: Chemist Twilight.png (203 KB, 800x603) Image search: [Google]
Chemist Twilight.png
203 KB, 800x603
>>25694912

>If magic is a form of energy (which you presume it is), then how could it violate the first law of thermodynamics, especially considering that simple mechanical energy does not?
>Where is the extra energy coming from?
>You need more information, but, unfortunately, the only way to get is from... her.
>Sighing, you get up from the workbench and head upstairs.
>Twilight is organizing books, levitating them here and there, flipping open the covers and looking at the black ink stamps inside for various bits of information for where they’re supposed to go.
>She takes a look at you and says, “You’re up early.”
“I had work to do,” you reply. “But my work has only led to further questions.”
>“Isn’t that what good experiments do?” Twilight asks as she places a red hardcover into a slot between a black leather-bound tome and a blue paperback.
“Yes, but they are not questions I can answer by experimentation. I would not know where to begin. I need more information about this... magic.”
>“Okay,” Twilight says, turning around. “What do you need to know?”
“Why is the energy produced by a ‘magical battery,’ proportionally, far greater than a rough equivalent, such as a mechanically-powered electrical generator, and greater than the supposed ‘voltage’ of said battery would theoretically provide?”
>“Oh, you’re talking about one of the effects of Starswirl’s Grand Law of Magic,” Twilight states matter-of-factly.
“Explain.”
>“Hang on.”
>Twilight walks upstairs, comes back with a wooden chessboard.
>Following her into the kitchen, she sets the board on the table and begins setting out the dark brown and light tan pieces in their proper positions on the two sides of grid.
“What’s this?” you ask. “Chess?”
>“Yes, chess. You want information from me, and I want some friendly companionship from you. So, I’ll make you a deal. We can converse about magic over a game of chess.”
>>
File: Let's do some mad science.png (11 KB, 468x530) Image search: [Google]
Let's do some mad science.png
11 KB, 468x530
>>25694932

“Why not just converse over this without a game in the way? Then we could focus on the matter at hand instead of having to multitask.”
>“Because it would be fun? Don’t you have time for fun in your life, Anonymous?”
“My experiments are fun.”
>“C’mon, play a game. It won’t kill you.”
>You frown, but relent.
>You have always liked chess.
>Plus, considering that Twilight wants you to be cooperative....
>Deals need to be struck, exchanges to be made.
“Fine.”
>You take a seat at the table, Twilight following suit on the other side.
>“Black or white?” she asks.
“Black,” you reply, choosing the side you’re already on.
>As such, Twilight takes the first move, moving the pawn in front of her queen two spaces forward.
>You do the same.
“Alright,” you say. “Explain this ‘Grand Law of Magic.’”
>“It’s quite simple, actually. The amount of energy produced by any magical spell, or a battery, or whatever, is approximately the square of the amount of energy put into that thing.”
“Approximately?”
>“As with all things magical, it’s not perfect. There are some cases where they extra energy could be as much as the energy put in cubed, or to the fourth power.”
“But where does the extra energy come from? If it comes from nowhere, the void, or whatever, that’s in violation of energy conservation, is it not? And, if energy weren’t conserved, I would mostly likely be dead right now.”
>“We don’t know the answer to that. It’s never been fully figured out. There have been a few experiments, but all of them have failed to produce any conclusive results.”
“What were the experiments?”
>“Mostly looking at ways that magic could absorb energy from the ambient environment. So, a casting a spell could cause a temperature decrease, for example. But there was no significant decrease in temperature observed. And, this seemed to contradict the fact that you can use magic to heat objects up.”
>>
File: Multi-tasking.jpg (452 KB, 1280x917) Image search: [Google]
Multi-tasking.jpg
452 KB, 1280x917
>>25694946

“And I probably would have felt a temperature change like that. The wires would have been colder instead of hotter.”
>“Exactly. Another was to look for magic causing chemical reactions within materials, but this obviously doesn’t make sense, because then the objects you cast spells on would be altered chemically by the spell. Or they would have to reform once the spell was complete, which would produce either a net zero or a negative energy change. So, yeah. Inconclusive.”
“Great. Another mystery to solve.”
>You move your rook to trap Twilight’s bishop
>She can’t maneuver it out of the way without your knight taking it instead, and so it falls.
>In return, you lose one of your pawns by Twilight’s knight, only to take it with your bishop.
“How can such a relationship exist at all?” you realize. “You said that magic was more of a skill. And, presumably, that means as you use it more often, it becomes easier to use it. So, is it using less energy to do the same amount of work?”
>“Well, no. It’s more like strength training. The more you use a muscle, the stronger it gets. But that doesn’t mean that it takes less energy to lift the same amount of weight that you did previously. It means that you just have more energy at your disposal, and so lifting that amount of weight uses less of it.”
“I understand. Does this also mean that certain people - er, ponies - have more magic at their disposal? Just as certain people are predisposed to develop muscle mass more easily?”
>“Well, yes. The Princesses of the Sun and Moon and other magical beings, like Discord, the Lord of Chaos, have a great affinity for using magic. As well as, to be a bit immodest, myself.”
>You think for a moment, considering both this information and your next move in the game.
>Many of the pieces have been eliminated on both sides, but everything is still going according to plan.
“How much power do the princesses have?” you ask. “And this Discord character? How much power does he have?”
>>
>>25694964

>“I don’t think it’s exactly quantifiable -”
“Like most things with magic.”
>“Yes. But, as far as I know, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna can tap into a far larger reservoir of magic than any unicorn can. They have enough power to rotate the planet-”
“This planet has no rotation on its own? So that means that the asteroids, gas, dust, whatever, had net zero angular momentum when they coalesced to form it. Not impossible, but very unlikely. Or there was a catastrophic impact event that resulted in the same thing, net zero rotation. Once again, not impossible, but also unlikely.”
>Twilight nods.
>“Those are both the most popular theories. Although we haven’t found any significant impact craters, so the first theory is generally preferred.”
“Hm. You also mentioned these princesses have the power to rotate the planet.”
>“Yes. Alicorns have significantly more magical potential than any unicorn, but there are other magical beings and artifacts with similar powers. Nightmare Moon, Luna’s evil alter-ego, could stop the rotation entirely, leading to eternal darkness, Discord can completely change the nature of reality, and then there’s the power of the Elements of Harmony.”
>You blink.
“I’m going to hold off on some other questions for now. Obviously, the fact that your planet is rotated by two magical princesses is a bit of a curiosity, and there’s more I’d like to know about that, in due time. And the fact that a being that is the embodiment of ‘chaos’ exists in this world is also a curiosity. But I will hold off on that to remain on topic. What are the ‘Elements of Harmony?’
>“Not what, but who,” Twilight says, moving her bishop to counter your knight.
>Unfortunately, that just allows you to take it with your queen with no risk to your pieces.
>>
File: Cutie Twi.jpg (117 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Cutie Twi.jpg
117 KB, 1280x960
>>25694979

>“My friends, the ones you met yesterday. We are the Elements of Harmony. Applejack is Honesty, Fluttershy is Kindness, Rainbow Dash is Loyalty, Pinkie Pie is Laughter, Rarity is Generosity, and I am the Element of Magic. When the six of us are together, the magic of friendship flows through our elements and allows us to defeat evil.”
>You think for a moment, plotting the final moves of the game and your next question.
“I’m going to delay asking more about these ‘Elements of Harmony.’ There’s more I could ask about them, but I think that prompts its own discussion. But, what you’re telling me is that you’ve faced an evil version of one of these princesses, and some sort of Lord of Chaos, and they didn’t try to, you know, just separate or kill one of the Elements of Harmony so that they couldn’t be used against them?”
>“Well, Discord sort of did that. He took away our connection to our elements and -”
“Check. If he has the power to completely change a being’s personality, interfere with these incredibly powerful magical artifacts, and alter the nature of reality itself, then why couldn’t he just, I don’t know, trap one of you within the core of the sun while keeping you alive, under the threat that, if you tried to do anything against him, he’d kill that person - er, pony? Or just make you all forget that the Elements existed at all? Just do anything to keep the Elements separate but make it impossible for you to use them against him without dire consequences. And, if Princess Luna’s evil form is comparable in power, why didn’t she do something similar?”
>Twilight moves her king out of the line of sight of your bishop.
>“Maybe they were blinded by their own power.”
“Check again. Possibly. All it simply means is Discord and Nightmare Moon are A. not as powerful as we think, so they couldn’t do those things or B. not as smart as we think, so they didn’t think to use their powers that way. Most likely the latter.”
>>
File: Calculus horse.jpg (667 KB, 2500x1526) Image search: [Google]
Calculus horse.jpg
667 KB, 2500x1526
>>25694993

>Again, Twilight is forced to move her king, this time from threat of your queen.
>“You really think that the Nightmare Moon and Discord were... dumb?”
“Well, that’s putting it rather bluntly, but if you have ultimate power at your fingertips but cannot figure out creative ways to use that power, then, yes. You are by definition an idiot. By the way, checkmate.”
>Twilight examines the board.
>Your rook, bishop, and queen have trapped her king in one corner of the board, preventing it from maneuvering.
“Of course, there is another possibility,” you say.
>“What’s that?” Twilight asks.
“It’s incredibly unlikely, but it must also be considered. Your enemies were both intelligent and powerful, but you were simply... allowed to win. Or, at least, conditions were made such that a situation in which it would be impossible for you to win would not be possible.”
>“Maybe with Discord,” Twilight says. “Nobody really knows what his motives are. He seems to just consider the world and all the people in it to be his plaything. Or, well, that was how he acted before we convinced him otherwise. But what about Nightmare Moon? She seemed completely evil to me, and completely convinced of the rightness of her cause. Why would she let us win?”
“I don’t know. I don’t know enough about your previous adventures or the characters in them to deduce which of my hypotheses is absolutely correct, though I am of course predisposed to believe that people who want eternal darkness and absolute chaos are misguided idiots. Why you were successful is ultimately irrelevant to my current task at hand. Something for you to wonder about, not me. I have bigger problems.”
>“Such as?”
“Such as figuring out why you let me win in this game of chess.”
>Twilight frowns.
>“What? I didn’t -”
“Oh, come now, don’t give me that look. You played incredibly sloppily. No one gives up their rook to take a knight, or their queen for a bishop. I refuse to accept that you are that incompetent.”
>>
File: Huh.png (112 KB, 944x888) Image search: [Google]
Huh.png
112 KB, 944x888
>>25695008

>“Was that a compliment?”
“Take it whatever way you like. The point is, I refuse to accept that victory.”
>“But you won. Don’t you want to -”
“No. I can’t know why you did it, but the fact that you did raises complications. Possibly, you were planning on revealing the deception to me later, so that I would do some other thing with or for you. Or perhaps you wanted me to underestimate you, so that you could later beat me. It doesn’t really matter. The point is, I want a fair game. I don’t take well to being deceived.”
>You reset the board, placing the pieces in their proper spots.
“I’ll be white this time.”
>“Anonymous, I swear, I didn’t let you win, I was playing as best as I could. I’m really not that good at chess. I’m not devious enough-”
“You’re really not fooling anyone with that. Come now. Plus... nevermind, it’s irrelevant.”
>You move the pawn in front of your bishop forward two spaces.
“Your move.”
>Twilight gets up and paces for a moment, then sits back down.
>“Urgh, fine! If you’re going to be this stubborn, then I guess I won’t need to go easy on you just to be friendly.”
“So you admit you did let me win.”
>“I wasn’t trying to manipulate you! I just didn’t want you to lose the first time I played against you. It didn’t seem right.”
>Twilight moves the pawn in front of her king forward two spaces.
“That doesn’t make any sense. Why didn’t you give it your best? I did.”
>“Because I thought, well, maybe you come from a universe where chess doesn’t exist, or chess is played differently, or who knows! I couldn’t expect you to immediately be good at a game you might have never played before.”
“Your concern for my feelings was unfounded. I clearly recognized the game, and you didn’t make any comment on me breaking any rules. So, obviously, we play the same game in both of our universes. And, I can take losing a simple game, when I know that both parties have played fairly.”
>You advance your knight over your line of pawns.
>>
File: Clinical trials.png (368 KB, 857x600) Image search: [Google]
Clinical trials.png
368 KB, 857x600
>>25695027

“I see a way how that we can make this fair. I asked you questions. Now you can ask me.”
>“I thought we were trading questions for a game of chess?”
“Isn’t that what we’re doing now?”
>“But you didn’t accept the last game, so this game makes up for it.”
“Forget the deal. Just keep playing. What do you want to know?”
>Twilight moves another pawn, this time in front of her rook, forward two spaces.
>You advance another pawn to counter it.
“What, you meet a being from an alternate universe and you have nothing to ask? What do you want to know?”
>“I’m thinking. C’mon, be a little patient,” Twilight says. “Alright. Why are you a scientist?”
“Because I want to advance human knowledge and technological prowess. That is what scientists do. Do you not have scientists here? I thought you said you were one.”
>“I think I remember my response being ‘of sorts.’ ‘Scientist’ tends to be a bit of an odd profession here. Most prefer to be called natural philosophers, or alchemists, or magical scholars. I guess those are kind of like scientists. I’m more of the last one: a magical scholar.”
“Presumably, those professions contain aspects of things I would consider to be pseudoscience in my universe. Alchemy and magic, certainly. Although, I guess those are more serious topics of study in this one.”
>Twilight nods.
“What you would call alchemy would most likely fit into what I call chemistry,” you explain. “And the study of magic may fit into what I study, namely, physics. But how much overlap there actually is between these fields remains to be seen.”
>“Possibly more than you think.”
“Possibly. The bigger question is not what it is being studied, but how. Science relies on making empirical predictions and testable hypotheses capable of disproving a claim about the natural world.”
>“Disproving? Not proving?”
>>
File: Morning pony.png (387 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
Morning pony.png
387 KB, 850x850
>>25695048

“If you want to get technical, you can never fully prove an inductive argument, because any evidence counter to your claim disproves it. All scientific claims are inductive arguments. If we find that our models of reality do not match up to what reality is, then we would have to revise them.”
>Twilight manages to trap your bishop between a rook and knight, forcing you to sacrifice it.
>“I hope this doesn’t sound too similar to the last question, but what does it mean to be a scientist? What do scientists do in your universe?”
“Research. Experimentation. Modeling. Theorizing. That’s mostly what I do, anyways. I work for an institute specializing in theoretical and experimental physics.”
>“Do scientists typically work alone or in teams?”
“Usually in teams. There are some who say the idea of the lone genius working in the lab, solving problems by himself, is dead. The problems in physics these days are, supposedly, too large for any one person to solve. There’s usually a Principal Investigator - a PI - who leads the project, plus a few other professors and researchers, a few post-doctoral students, a dozen or so graduate students, and a larger number of undergraduates. How is it here?”
>“Typically alone.”
>In return, you take a knight and put her in check, only for her to slip out and take one of your pawns with her bishop.
>Except the pawn was bait, and your rook springs the trap.
>“How did you manage to work with a team, considering your... interpersonal skills?”
“I managed.”
>Twilight moves her queen to take the rook, while you set up your remaining bishop to eliminate her knight.
>“That’s not much of an answer.”
“I mostly had the other researchers and graduates deal with the students. As PI, it wasn’t my job. I had bigger problems to deal with. I was overseer for the entire experiment.”
>Both sides trade pieces and maneuver around one another until you are left solely with two pawns, a knight, a rook, and your queen.
>>
File: Ears.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ears.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>25695063

>Twilight still has a pawn, a bishop, and both rooks.
>“But you weren’t always a PI, were you?”
“No.”
>“So what did you do then?”
“I worked with students. I did the best I could. But the directors quickly realized my talents were wasted as a researcher and promoted me to a higher position.”
>“Were you any good at it?”
>Twilight’s queen is forced into an unfavorable position between your knight, bishop, rook, and a pawn, took the rook, but is captured by the bishop.
“No.”
>One of your pawns is three squares from the other end of the board, and you are planning on promoting it to a queen.
>Twilight’s king is protected by her twin rooks and pawn.
>If you move a piece into check, it will probably simply get captured in return.
>“And why do you think that was?”
“Why do you think?”
>With your remaining pieces in fairly safe positions, you advance the pawn forward.
>“Because you’re not very friendly.”
>You nod.
“And I’m not a very good teacher.”
>“Because of that or for other reasons?”
“Everything about teaching simply annoyed me. I don’t like having to explain things multiple times to my students. I hated giving up my time to give lectures, grade papers, go over problem sets. They wasted my time when I could have been doing far more important work. But it was part of the job. So I did it as best I could.”
>Twilight slides her rook over a space, putting it in line with your knight.
“Plus, my students were absolute idiots. I couldn’t believe that the institute was accepting these people into our program. It was like they knew nothing of physics and couldn’t solve even the simplest problems. It was all just such a huge waste of time. Why should I be forced to deal with these morons when I could do such more important work?”
>“You really put that little faith in them?”
>>
File: #1 Student.png (898 KB, 1853x1719) Image search: [Google]
#1 Student.png
898 KB, 1853x1719
>>25695070

“The work they were doing was very simple, and they still messed it up all the time. Constantly making errors in their analyses, constant small errors in calculations. It all added up and delayed everything. It was almost absurd.”
>“Maybe you weren’t explaining what you wanted, or you weren’t explaining the ideas clearly.”
“No. I was definitely clear. There was no reason why they should have been making such grievous mistakes.”
>Probably just an empty threat, considering that, if she did take your knight, your bishop would swing down and take her rook.
“But what infuriated me most was the institute directors constantly recommending me to teach more, as if that was what I was there to do. I was there to do research, not to teach. Did they not know that?”
>You move your pawn forward another space.
>“They were trying to help you,” Twilight says.
“What, by wasting my time? I was about to make the discovery of the century.”
>“No, they wanted to help you be a better person. Isn’t part of being a good scientist the ability to explain ideas to others?”
>Twilight re-adjusts her rook, placing it at the end of the board.
>There goes that plan.
“Of course.”
>“Then why didn’t you work on that by teaching?”
“Because I can explain my ideas to others just fine. My papers were always clear and concise.”
>“Maybe to experts -”
“They were only read by experts.”
>However, you now simply move your queen to put her king in check, the best space now out of the line of attack of the rook.
>The black king is forced to reposition out of the sight of the queen’s all-seeing eye.
>Next, you adjust your queen to attack Twilight’s rook on the last row.
>“Are all humans in your world like you, Anonymous?”
“In what regard?”
>“Cold. Arrogant. Unfriendly.”
“No.”
>“Check. ”
>Twilight’s rook now sits in line of sight to your king.
>You shift it to the right.
>“Check. Then why are you?”
>Not again.
>You move your knight to defend your king.
>Twilight moves her rook to defend hers.
>>
File: Anon and Twilight solve ethics.png (582 KB, 1276x643) Image search: [Google]
Anon and Twilight solve ethics.png
582 KB, 1276x643
>>25695083

>“Well, do you have an answer?”
“Hang on, I need to focus on the game here.”
>Sending your promoted queen behind the rooks, you place Twilight’s king in check.
>One rook blocks your queen from further assault.
>You move your bishop to finish pinning the king down, but, then, Twilight slides her rook down, putting your king in check.
>Twilight looks at the clock.
>“I think we’re going to have to call this a draw,” she says. “I have to go run errands soon, or else my whole schedule will be ruined for the day. I’ve already dropped re-organizing the books for this.”
>You’re forced to take it with your original queen, as your king is near the edge of the board and lacks pieces to defend it.
“This won’t be much longer,” you reply.
>This leaves the queen vulnerable to Twilight’s rook, and she takes it, putting you back in check.
>“You still haven’t answered my question.”
>Shifting your king diagonally one space up behind your knight, you escape.
“Hm?”
>You place Twilight’s king in check with your promoted queen.
>“Why are you so unfriendly? No, it’s even more than that. You’re not just unfriendly. Unfriendliness doesn’t explain why you despised your students so much.”
>Twilight moves her pawn forward one space, protecting her king.
>You attack again, this time with your bishop.
>The king retreats one space backwards.
>“Why do you see no value in anyone else other than yourself? Why do you think everyone but you is an idiot?”
>Your stomach clenches.
>You cannot make any more attacks without placing your bishop and promoted queen at risk from Twilight’s rook, and any attempt to bring your knight in would most likely end its demise as it left a defensible position.
>“Are you going to answer me?”
>But you must win.
“Give me a moment, I’m thinking.”
>Taking the risk, you angle your knight forward towards the fray.
>Twilight puts your now undefended king in check with her rook.
>“Well?”
“I’m still considering my response. You’ve asked me a difficult question.”
>>
>>25695092

>You move the knight back.
“I’m not answering that question right now.”
>“Why not?”
“You’re asking me why I am the way I am, and you’ve known me for a few days. Do you really expect me to open up that deeply? Is that how things work here or something?”
>“No. But this seems to be important. I want to help you, Anonymous, but you need to give me something.”
“I don’t need to be helped. I don’t need to be fixed.”
>Twilight moves her pawn forward.
>You move your bishop back one space, preventing the pawn from reaching the other end of the board and promoting itself.
>Can’t allow that whatsoever.
>But, this allows Twilight to get her rook to a different angle and put your king in check again.
>Again, you’re forced to reposition.
>“I refuse to believe that you just don’t know how to make friends, or that you don’t think it’s good to have friends. You’re not stupid. You’re not deluded. It’s like you’ve seen the value of friendship, and rejected it.”
>You feel the oddest sense of deja vu, of discussions much like this one you must have had 100 times with dozens of therapists.
“Fine. There’s really no purpose in keeping my reasoning secret. One way or another, you’ll figure it out. Plus, I need to see if it’s defensible. I’ll tell you what I think, or rather, what I don’t. I don’t think friendship is valuable.”
>Twilight sighs.
>“Why don’t you think friendship is valuable?”
>You pause.
“People tell me friendship is valuable, and that it is valuable in and of itself,” you begin. “I can’t see a way that could be.”
>The pawn marches forward, one space from its goal.
“I see that friendship is valuable because we gain something from our friends: knowledge, companionship, material. Our friends lie to us to keep this arrangement. In friendship, you are forced to be inherently false to someone to keep them happy and to keep them around you. We are forced to have moral obligations to our friends that we wouldn’t have for other people, and I see no reason to do that."
>>
File: With love in every stitch.png (401 KB, 746x776) Image search: [Google]
With love in every stitch.png
401 KB, 746x776
>>25695117

>Twilight frowns.
“Obviously, people still find friendship is valuable regardless of this. Maybe it’s something unique to me. But, to convince me that friendship is valuable, you must defeat that argument.”
>“You’ve given me a lot of premises. I’m going to need some time to think of a counterargument.”
“That’s fine. I’ve given you a starting place. Figure out why friendship is valuable in and of itself and see if your reasoning convinces me. I think you can do it. It shouldn’t be that difficult.”
>“If it’s so easy, why haven’t you done it?”
“Because I have bigger concerns. I worry about the structure of the universe, not petty interpersonal relationships. It doesn’t bother me that I can’t justify friendship, because I don’t need friendship.”
>You move your bishop one more space down.
>At least now, if the pawn does get promoted it, you can snipe it before it can do too much -
>“Checkmate.”
>You trapped your king behind your knight.
>You can’t retreat, because that would put it in check from Twilight’s rook.
>You can’t advance, because that would put it in check from the promoted queen.
“Well. That’s that I suppose. Well played.”
>“I did the best I could.”
“And your best was clearly adequate.”
>Twilight thinks for a moment.
>“Wait, how do I know that you didn’t let me win?”
“Well, you don’t. But, knowing what little you know about me, would you really expect me to just give you an easy victory?”
>“No.”
“Then work it out from that.”
>“That doesn’t really answer the question.”
“Well, the only way for us to truly know is to play another game. And, if I beat you more easily, then you’ll know that I wasn’t playing my best.”
>“Anonymous, we really don’t have time for another game like that. I really need to get these errands done before the day is through, or my schedule will be thrown entirely out of -”
>There’s a firm knock on the door.
“Do you want to get that?”
>Twilight gets up to check who’s there.
>>
File: Rarararararararara.gif (2 MB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
Rarararararararara.gif
2 MB, 576x324
>>25695130

>“Hi, Rarity!” she says from behind you as you reset the board.
>“Hello, Twilight dear. Could you tell me, perhaps, if Anonymous is in?”
>“Yeah, he’s right here. Anonymous?”
>With a frown, you get up from the table and walk over to the doorway.
“Hello. What can I do for you?” you ask the white unicorn.
>“Oh, I was just going to offer my services as a seamstress. I can imagine that you can’t stand staying in the same outfit for the rest of your time here,” Rarity says.
“I am happy to accept such services. If I need you, I’ll be sure to give you a call.”
>“Do you not want me to just take some measurements now, or anything? I mean, it would really be no trouble.”
“Maybe not for you, but certainly for me. I am in the process of an important development here and -”
>Twilight gives you the look of “If you do this for me, I’ll be very happy.”
>You ignore it.
“- I really don’t have the time for tailoring right now. But if I need it, I’ll be sure to see you.”
>Rarity thinks for a moment.
>“Well, the thing is, I do get very busy from time to time, so I think it would be much more convenient for me if you came now.”
>You rub the index finger and thumb of your right hand across the bridge of your nose.
>You do need new clothes at some point; it’s only a matter of time before the kit you’re wearing becomes ruined, turn, wet, or otherwise.
>If getting new clothes tailored doesn’t take too long and Rarity doesn’t pester you with questions, you may even still get time to ponder over this “Grand Law of Magic.”
>Two tasks at once.
“Are you certain that it won’t take too long? I have a lot of work to do, and I really can’t afford to great of a distraction at this time.”
>“Of course not. It won’t be much longer than half an hour,” Rarity says.
“Fine. Alright. I’ll be back in half an hour, Twilight.”
>Twilight smiles and nods.
>Following Rarity, you leave Twilight’s library into the crisp, bright day, the sunlight hurting your eyes at first.
>>
File: It's on.png (178 KB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
It's on.png
178 KB, 500x299
>>25695148

>“So, Anonymous, what do you think of Equestria? I mean, of what little you’ve seen so far,” Rarity asks.
“Huh?”
>“I asked what you thought of Equestria, darling.”
“Uh, it’s nice, I guess, sure.”
>“Surely, it must be difficult adjusting from your home universe, but I assure you that the ponies here are very hospitable.”
“Didn’t seem that way when I got here. Everyone took one look at me and ran away or locked up their homes.”
>“Well, you are a bit strange. We don’t see many creatures like you around here. Walking on two legs, with those strange... things on your forelimbs.”
“Hands. These are hands.”
>“Right, right. Plus, we have all sorts of strange creatures and oddities coming in from the Everfree Forest, so, when something strange shows up in town, it’s sometimes best to assume it’s dangerous. Last week there was this ghastly beast prowling about. Some sort of goat, tiger, snake hybrid. Applejack sent it scurrying off right-quick, though.”
“If magical creature attacks are a common occurrence around here, then perhaps the citizens’ caution is a wise policy.”
>“Well, there’s also the problem that ponies around here are a bit skeptical of things that are strange just because they’re new or different from them. So you have to be careful sometimes. Sometimes what seems like caution is actually more prejudgement.”
“Hm. I’ll keep that in mind.”
>Rarity leads you down the High Street of Ponyville, past shop-keeps hawking their wares of fresh vegetables, artisan crafts, and various other fine goods, and out into the outskirts of the city, towards a large, cylindrical building resembling a large circus tent in pastel blue, lilac, white, and gold.
>Only, you don’t notice these things, as you instead ponder the new problems presented by your discoveries this morning and the Grand Law of Magic.
>>
File: Simple Rarity.jpg (38 KB, 575x595) Image search: [Google]
Simple Rarity.jpg
38 KB, 575x595
>>25695164

>“Oh, that shop over there sells the absolute best chocolates, I’ll just have to take you there sometime,” Rarity says. “Have you at least seen much of the town yet, Anonymous?”
“No.”
>“Then I’ll have to take you on a grand tour at some point. There’s all sorts of great little places to stop by. I could take you after I finish getting your measurements.”
“I’ll have to decline. I really don’t have time for that.”
>“Maybe some other time then.”
“I don’t know. I’m going to be very busy with my research.”
>“Is Twilight helping you with something? Or are you helping her?”
“I’m working alone. I’m trying to figure out what magic is and how it works.”
>“Well, I know Twilight has to be able to be of some help to you. She is the Element of Magic and all that.”
“I work better alone.”
>You resume thinking.
>“Ahem. So, Anonymous, I’ve noticed that your outfit is a bit, shall we say, uninteresting? Is that what’s fashionable in your universe or -”
“I don’t really know or much care for what is fashionable.”
>“Surely you must have some taste in clothing. You must be able to see the artistry and talent that goes into making a great outfit or have some idea of what makes a good design and what doesn’t.”
“I really don’t. It’s all the same to me.”
>“Then maybe I could teach you. I’m Ponyville’s leading fashionista; I could make you a great outfit. My designs are worn all over Equestria and -”
“I really just need you to design some simple things for me to wear. I’m really not interested in the highest of high fashion.”
>“Are you sure that you don’t want anything nice? It really would be no trouble at all, and I think I’ve got some great ideas for what I could -”
“No. As much as I appreciate the offer, I’d really prefer we stick to something simple.”
>“Alright then. Fine. Maybe after you see some of my work, you’ll change your mind.”
>Rarity leads you up to the tent-like building, a sign nearby reading “Carousel Boutique.”
>>
File: Rarity cutting cloth.jpg (35 KB, 274x320) Image search: [Google]
Rarity cutting cloth.jpg
35 KB, 274x320
>>25695173

>She opens the front door with a flourish and the jingling of a bell overhead.
>The interior is filled with pony mannequins covered in lacy dresses placed on lightweight metal stands, some in small curtained alcoves.
>You take a look at a midnight blue dress, the lightweight silk falling like curling river rapids in a torrent of soft fabric.
>If this what accounts for the best of fashion in this place, then you may have to be a bit specific in what you want.
>“Just let me get my things, and we’ll get started,” Rarity says.
>She steps out of the main room through a small door, then quickly returns with some pins and a fabric tape measure, as well as a small pair of half-moon seamstress’s glasses propped upon her nose.
>“Oh, do you like that one, Anonymous? That’s from a new line I’m producing. I call it ‘Moonlight Waterfall.’”
“It’s nice. As I said, I do prefer things simple. Not too many frills,” you say, lifting up a bit of fabric on the dress delicately.
>“Of course, of course. You just need something to wear so that what you’ve got now doesn’t get too filthy. I understand, don’t you fret. Now, come along. I’ll just take a quick measurement, and then you too can be off, and you can expect the new clothes in a few days.”
>Rarity grabs a quill, some ink, and a pad of blue-lined paper.
>As she unfurls the tape measure, you lift up your arms to allow her to begin measuring.
“So, you are the Element of Generosity, are you not?” you ask.
>“Yes, I guess I do get called upon to serve that role from time to time,” Rarity says as she jots down a few numbers.
“Then perhaps you can answer this question I’ve been having. What exactly does it mean to be generous?”
>“Well, it just means that you do good things for others and expect nothing in return.”
“Of course. That seems satisfactory. But, maybe I should rephrase the question.... Are generous for its own sake, or are you generous to others because you know that they will reciprocate that generosity?”
>>
File: Rarigasp.jpg (115 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Rarigasp.jpg
115 KB, 800x600
>>25695187

>“Of course I’m generous for its own sake,” Rarity says, wrapping the tape measure around your waist.
“Really? I find that hard to believe. Are you saying that you’ve never, not even once, done something for someone and later expected something in return?”
>“Well, of course that happens sometimes. I have a business to run, and there is all sorts of tit-for-tat in the fashion world. But, with my close friends, I certainly don’t expect things in return for my good deeds.”
>You chuckle softly.
“Are you so sure of that? Deep down, you know that every time you do a little favor for someone, you can check off a little box saying that you can ask that person for something in return. Deals are struck, bargains are made. The value of being ‘friends’ with someone is that it makes it easier to make those little agreements. I reject such a value.”
>“Anonymous, please stop this. I don’t agree with what you’re saying.”
“Friends know that they are both dealing in good faith. And so you get things from people. Favors. Money. Gifts. Knowledge. But what if those people have nothing of value to give to you? What will you do then?”
>Rarity sets her notes and tape measure down, having finished your measurements.
“Well, do you have a counterargument?”
>“Friendship isn’t just about the things we get from people,” Rarity says firmly.
“Then what is it about?”
>“It’s about enjoying company with someone and their personality.”
“Is companionship not something that someone gives to someone else? Do you not benefit from enjoying someone else’s personality? How are those thing not examples of someone ‘giving’ something to you?”
>Rarity ponders for a bit, frowning deeply.
>“Where are you going with all this?”
“Nowhere in particular. It was just a question I had that I thought you might be able to answer.”
>She clenches her jaw a bit and furrows her brow.
>>
File: I didn't ask for this.gif (147 KB, 800x630) Image search: [Google]
I didn't ask for this.gif
147 KB, 800x630
>>25695207

>“If friendship and generosity are the way you think it is, would it not be possible that we would simply exchange our friends for better ones? To just find a new person with a similar personality to give us companionship.”
“Well, yes. Why, do you think we shouldn’t do this?”
>“I’m not so certain about ‘shouldn’t,’ particularly if you are so convinced that you are correct. But I would like to believe that I wouldn’t just replace my friends for someone else because they could give me more things. That seems to be against any sort of definition of ‘friendship.’”
>Rarity thinks some more.
>“There is clearly something that people gain in a true friendship that isn’t quantifiable.”
“But what is it?”
>Silence.
>Rarity paces about for a moment, runs a hoof through her mane, and checks a seam on one of her dresses.
>“I don’t know. The concern we have for our friends’ well-being. The experiences that we share with them - yes! That’s it!”
>Rarity breaks into a beaming smile.
>“My friends and I are greater than the sum of their parts. We have shared beliefs of how to live that are forged and maintained through our special history of interaction and the sharing of our lives. It’s not possible to replace every interaction that I’ve had and everything I’ve shared with my friends. We’ve faced both happiness and hardship throughout the years in our own unique ways. Because of that, it is simply not possible to substitute others for my friends without loss.”
>You cross your arms over your chest.
“How is that not the same as what you said earlier? That we benefit from the companionship and personalities of our friends?”
>>
File: Rear Admiral Rarity.png (249 KB, 1069x748) Image search: [Google]
Rear Admiral Rarity.png
249 KB, 1069x748
>>25695221

>“Because it’s not just about one party benefiting. A good friendship isn’t one where only one party benefits. When I go to lunch with one of my friends, for example, I hope that she enjoys it as well as I do. That’s what makes it a good, friendly experience, and we have a history of those interactions that helps to strengthen our friendship. That history is unique and irreplaceable.”
>You frown.
“I need to think of an objection to this. I’m not fully convinced.”
>“Well, maybe I’ve put you on a path to solve this conundrum.”
“I wouldn’t call it solved. I still think there may be some problems in your reasoning, but I just need to find them. I know I can, I just need some time to think.”
>You turn away for a second.
“No. This is all distracting me. I shouldn’t have bothered you with that. I have bigger problems than paradoxes in the philosophy of friendship, and I need to solve those problems first. So, I apologize for troubling you with that. Are you finished with the measurements?”
>“We’ve been finished for a while here, darling.”
“Well, thank you for that then. I’ll be off.”
>“Yes. Goodbye, Anonymous. I really enjoyed our little discussion. Maybe we could have another sometime.”
“I don’t think that will be necessary. I have many things to do, and I am very busy. So, goodbye.”
>You leave through the glass door, the bell jingling overhead.
>As you wander your way back home, the idea hits you.
>It’s a longshot, but it’s certainly worth testing.
>You quicken your pace.
>Flinging open the door to Twilight’s library, you jaunt towards the stairs to the basement.
>“Hi, Anonymous. How was Rarity’s -”
“No time for that. Science to do.”
>You rush downstairs, Twilight following after you.
>Finding a screwdriver, you detach one of the gauntlets, the one with the radiation detectors embedded in it, and the helmet from your hazard suit.
>>
>>25695230

>Jamming the helmet on your head and the gauntlet on your arm, you boot up the computers inside them and set up a radiation scan, erasing the background radiation from cosmic particles slamming into the atmosphere or any other sources.
>You then set up your little motor, plugging the magical battery into the system and waving the gauntlet over one of the wires.
>It detects nothing.
>This detector can detect up to a nanorad of radiation, a single weak gamma ray bouncing off its detector, and it has detected nothing.
>Disconnecting the magical motor, you strip a bit of insulation off one of the wires, and test again.
>Still nothing.
>You pull the helmet and gauntlet off.
>“What were you testing for, Anonymous?” Twilight asks.
“Matter-energy equivalency. A very small amount of matter can be converted into a very large amount of energy, per Einstein’s special relativity. Magic could break apart a few atoms by interacting with the strong and weak nuclear forces under the right conditions, creating extra energy. It would have been a very easy explanation. However, much of the energy that would be produced would have been in a useless or dangerous form, usually heat or high-energy ionizing radiation. But I’ve seen neither of those things.”
>Twilight thinks for a moment.
>“What if magic keeps energy in a useful form?”
“How? And how would that be ”
>“Well, we know it can interact with electromagnetism and gravity. And you know that it can interact with the strong and weak nuclear forces - whatever those are, I’ve never heard of them. So perhaps it converts energy produced from atomic breakdown into electromagnetic energy. At least, in this case.”
“That doesn’t make any sense. It would mean that the emission and absorption of photons was being converted into a voltage or an electron movement. And that can happen, there are materials that become electrically charged as you heat or irradiate them, but pure copper isn’t one of them.”
>You pause for a moment.
>>
File: Clouds.jpg (34 KB, 599x794) Image search: [Google]
Clouds.jpg
34 KB, 599x794
>>25695254

“But of course, this an alternate universe. Anything could happen here. There could be a some ‘fifth interaction,’ some force that interacts with all four forces and can cause all of their effects. And that force could be... magic.”
>You think some more.
“This solution is overcomplicated. There must be some simpler answer. Also, it makes no testable predictions. How is magic converting energy into a useful form any different from magic simply creating the useful form of energy? All we see is more electrical energy then there should be, but magic could just produce the electrical energy through any other means than the one we’ve theorized. We need something to test.”
>“And to get something to test, we need more tests,” Twilight says.
>You turn to her.
“Yes. I don’t think there’s much more we can glean from this apparatus, unfortunately. As revealing it has been, it still doesn’t answer all the questions. As much as it pains me to say it, I need... your help. You understand magic better than I do. I understand physics, or, well, what humans know of physics, better than you do. There are things that I know that you don’t, and vice versa. We both have things we can give to each other. It will be a beneficial partnership.”
>Twilight looks you directly in the eye.
>“Then let’s work together.”

And that is the end of Chapter 3. Comments, criticism, appreciation, all appreciated. I'll be here.

Pastebin, again:
http://pastebin.com/vm9C1M2H

Have a good night.
>>
>>25695264
She's not real, Ice.
>>
File: IT WON'T EVER HAPPEN.png (203 KB, 871x1017) Image search: [Google]
IT WON'T EVER HAPPEN.png
203 KB, 871x1017
>>25695454

:(
>>
>>25695264
Jargon goes over my head most often than not but still enjoyable.
>>
File: Блины кот.jpg (96 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Блины кот.jpg
96 KB, 800x800
>>25695562

Thank you.
>>
>>25695454
She's real in our hearts.

>A constant breeze keeps you cool as you're spread out on the luxury lounge chair under you.
>You take a sip of the tall glass of home-made lemonade to wash down the freshly baked cookies on a platter next to you.
>You even have a nice view of Ponyville and beyond up here on the balcony of Twilight's castle.
>All in all, it was pretty relaxing.
>So why did it feel so weird?
>You peek at your side at the alicorn currently manipulating the giant frond to send that cool wind at you.
>She smile a bit too hard when she notices that she has your attention again.
>Man that is creepy.
>Twilight had invited you over to her place to "hang out".
>Despite her fondness for odd book-related activities, you accepted her invitation simply because you had nothing better to do.
>You could always just get a laugh out of annoying her.
>But she didn't want to do normal book pone things.
>She just wanted to do...this.
>You had went along with so far to be nice but this is just too much weirdness for Saturday.
>Finally fed up, you turn to her.
"Soooo, Twilight?"
>"Yes Anon?" She asks, all smiles.
"Is there something going on?"
>A sudden thought sends a surge of panic through you.
"Oh god, am I dying?"
>The frond falters in the air.
>"W-what? No!"
>You sigh.
"That's a relief."
>"Why would you think that?"
>You shrug.
"I dunno. I just feel like you've been buttering me up for bad news or something. You don't usually wait on me hand and foot."
>She goes to correct you but you hold up a hand.
"No, I'm not saying it. Now, tell me what this is all about."
>"Can't I just do something nice for a friend?"
>You stare at her, deadpan.
"You and I both know I'm too big of an asshole for all this. Now spill it."
>>
>>25695614
>Her face scrunches up at your vulgar language but she relents under your determined gaze.
>She looks down at her hooves, collecting her thoughts before speaking.
>"You remember when Starlight Glimmer used a time spell to prevent Dash from performing her first Sonic Rainboom?"
>You nod.
>That wasn't too long ago.
>The only thing you understood was that everyone were suddenly friends with Glimmer.
>You would have been in the obligatory song and dance number but you refused until they let you lead one.
>Fucking pleb pones.
>Twilight speaks up again.
>"Well every time she succeeded, Spike and I were sent to a different timeline."
>You twiddle your fingers in thought.
"Sounds interesting."
>"It was. Unfortunately, every alternate timeline left Equestria in some kind of peril and it just got worse and worse. I had to show Starlight one of them to help convince her to stop."
>She looks to the side, her staring at nothing at particular.
>"The thing is, I noticed something. Everything changed each time the past was except for one variable."
>Her eyes reconnect with yours, brimming with emotion.
>"You."
>You raise any eyebrow.
"Me?"
>"No matter how the present changed, I never saw or heard about you. It got me thinking..."
>"What if you being here was also connected to us becoming the Elements of Harmony? You did only show up after we found them."
"Twi-"
>"I don't regret fixing the timeline, but I couldn't help feeling..."
"Guilty?" You offer.
>Twilight let out a sigh.
"Yeah."
>>
>>25695629
>You stare at the depressed princess before chuckling to yourself.
>She looks up at you confused.
>"What's so funny?" She asks, slightly annoyed.
"Come on, Twi. We've been over this."
>You reach over to scratch her behind her ears, earning you an inadvertent moan from her.
"I got over being stuck here a long time ago and I actually have come to like Equestria. I miss my friends and family but I don't regret being here either."
>You look to the sky as you absentmindedly pet her.
"Besides, just because you didn't see me doesn't mean I wasn't still brought here. For all you know, I could've died because you guys weren't here with me when I did. Being here is better than being dead."
>You move your hand down to her withers as you look closely at her.
"So don't beat yourself up about it, okay?"
>Twilight sniffles, wiping away an errant tear.
>"Okay..."
>You spread your arms outward.
"Now come here. We can't end this sappy moment without a hug."
>She giggles at your striking wit before rearing up to hook her hooves around your neck.
>You wrap your arms around the mare, giving her a comforting squeeze.
>"Thanks Anon. I'm sorry about what happened to you but I'm glad we're friends."
"Me too. Don't you ever forget that Twiggles."
>She giggles again.
>"I won't."
>The two of you disengage, sharing one more smile before Twilight moves to leave.
>Still hoisted in her magical grip, the fan floats along with her.
"Whoa, wait!"
>The fan halts as Twilight looks back at you questioningly.
>You flash a wide grin.
"I didn't say stop."
>She glares at you with that cute little pout of hers before rolling her eyes.
>The fan resumes its gentle movement as she returns to her spot beside you.
>You settle back onto the lounge chair, hands behind your head.
>Yeah.
>This is fine.

http://pastebin.com/mmSZBiuE
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 900x857) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 900x857
This was on my paste option from my iPod that I haven't used since Highschool. Enjoy.

Blender- !YZfhywTDso
03/30/13(Sat)00:06 No.9446719

Well if you're that desperate. Something that was birthed out of skype chat talking about wing-fucking. Yes I am ashamed.

>Day 'What happens when I mention wing-jobs in chat'.
>You are Shining Armornon.
>And you're about to have wingcest with your sister.
>Everything in your mind is screaming at you about how wrong this is going to be.
>Unfortunately your junk is only saying one word and that's 'DO IT'.
>Wait... that's two words.
>Twi: "Are you ready Shiny-chan?
"Uhh, I'm..."
>Twi: "C'mon. Celestia just gave me these wings and I want you to break them in. Rainbow said that it feels amazing. It'll just be like when we were growing up."
>Well okay then.
>This'll make it the second princess you've desecrated.
>You thrust your stallionhood forward as best you can.
>You can feel Twilight's feathers brush around you, tickling and teasing you as they run down your length.
>Twilight lets out a scream of ecstasy as you hilt her wing. She involuntarily lets out a series of flutters as you pull back for a second thrust. The feeling is almost enough to make you lose it then and there but you manage to hold it.
>The two of you build as much momentum as it is possible in this stance.
>The pleasure begins to build, like a fire raging inside your very being.
>A flicker of light catches your eye and you see a light pink aura surround you between Twilight's wings.
>The increased pressure amplifies the feeling tenfold and you lose the fight. A scream of euphoria and bliss erupts from you and Twilight follows suit soon after.
>You hunch over, exhausted and panting. The only sounds to be heard are that of your heartbeat and an opening door.
>Cadence: "Is everything alright Shining Armor? I heard screaming and... I..."
>Twi: "Oh... hey there... Cadence."
>And now it's Cadence's turn to scream.
>Today was a wingcest day.
>>
File: 1445982740666.png (342 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445982740666.png
342 KB, 800x1000
>>25695650
>Highschoolers wrote for AiE after you did.
I feel old.
>>
>>25695646
daww
>>
File: Honk!.png (522 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
Honk!.png
522 KB, 1024x575
>>25695264
still really great, I love the way this story flows, keep it up
>>
>>25697216

Thank you.
>>
>>25695646
This was full of enjoyment.

>>25692474
I do not, on mobile for a few hours. What's in the pack?
>>
>>25697232
comfy kitteh is comfy
>>
>>25697471
Beef jerky and rainbros
>>
>>25697941
You wouldn't download beef jerky.
>>
>>25698014
FUCK YOU I WOULDN'T
>>
>>25693695
>>25692350
>>25693094
Based on http://pastebin.com/aCifnXeQ
>>
File: heavy metal.jpg (50 KB, 500x659) Image search: [Google]
heavy metal.jpg
50 KB, 500x659
cause I know you prob check this thread, autopony I'm still waiting for more luna car rides.
>>
File: 1365516552340.jpg (151 KB, 900x394) Image search: [Google]
1365516552340.jpg
151 KB, 900x394
>>25698711
Ponies driving cars is cute.
>>
>>25691157
More!
>>
>>25698711
It's been a while since I read the first chapters and I can't remember how Anon keeps getting spare parts for his car.
>>
>>25699776
Less!
>>
>>25700439
About the same amount!
>>
>>25691157
>>25699776
>>25700439
>>25700707

Okay.

>"Anonymous?"
Yes Twilight.
>She looks apprehensive. She still is nervous around you even after 6 months together. Twilight is getting to the point when she can look at you while you're having your way with her. It's better than the first few days where she just shut her eyes and tried not to cry.
>You were gentle and didn't make her do too much. Your tastes are pretty vanilla anyway. Just the fact you're burying your dog in a pony is enough for you.
>"I found one of my friends while searching the internet."
Really? Which one?
>"Applejack."
Well that's nice, how is she doing?
>"I-I don't know. I was hoping that maybe you could arrange a visit for me?"
Oh, did you save the contact information?
>"Yes, I wrote it down on the notepad by the computer."
Well let me take a look.
>You type in the URL to see where her friend is being kept. Looks like they have her working as a lifter at the local hardware store. Couldn't hurt to go see her you guess.
We'll go see her tomorrow afternoon. I'll call ahead to see if we can rent her for an hour or so.
>"Thanks Anonymous. This really means a lot for me."
No problem Twilight.
You want to watch a movie with me?
>"Okay."
>Twilight blew you about 20 minutes into the movie. You didn't ask her to, but you guess she felt obligated after you agreed to let her see her friend.
>Twilight is a good house pony.
>>
>>25701142
>It didn't go well. Applejack has had a rough time of it since she's been here. Well, we all have, but she still has her pride intact. You can't say the same for yourself.
>She was angry that you gave in so meekly to your current owner. Angry that you stopped fighting. Mostly you think she's angry that you are allowed to rest right now while she toils away on dangerous construction projects.
>You don't blame her for being angry with you. It still hurt though.
>Anonymous gave you the next few days off. You didn't take them. You needed to feel the touch of another, even if it was mostly fake. It's nice when they aren't trying to hurt you during the act.
>You'll go see Applejack again. Mostly because you can see how she needs a friend right now, even if she doesn't want one. You are also going to convince your owner to purchase your friend as well. If only to keep her safe.
>Safe. It's odd that you feel that way here. You know Anonymous isn't going to harm you, but at the same time you don't want to push your boundaries too far. He might send you back to the shelter if you upset him too much.
>You can't go back there. Your shelter time is almost used up. If you are there for another month, then they will euthanize you or send you to the hardest of labor camps. Same thing really. One just takes longer than the other.
>>
>>25700439
this pls
>>
>>25695646
Das cute mane
>>
All fartposts will be deleted.
>>
>>25697471
A somewhat older copy of everything from the masterlist. It's got Pale's stuff, although I don't know if it has it all.
>>
>>25701382
Usually I hate gritty pone words, but I'm okay with this. Is there more of it?
>>
>>25702626
Tomorrow.
>>
>>25702537
Saved pastrybins?
>>
File: kittykitty.gif (2 MB, 380x365) Image search: [Google]
kittykitty.gif
2 MB, 380x365
I feel like writefagging a thing.
Toss out request.
>>
>>25703802
Anon is a breast man. He is, as such, largely unimpressed by pones. Then he meets Milky. It's love and lust at first sight. For both of them.
>>
>>25703802
I'd like to modify >>25703847 request.
The two of them elope to minotaur lands so Anon can begin building his harem.
>>
File: jazz hands.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jazz hands.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>25703802
Horse thing?
>>
File: 1438541133963.gif (166 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1438541133963.gif
166 KB, 600x600
>>25703802
Horses are bad at personal space.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 158

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.