[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vore Thread- Villainous Delights Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 17
File: cleverfilename.png.jpg (473 KB, 900x1274) Image search: [Google]
cleverfilename.png.jpg
473 KB, 900x1274
Villainous Delights releases today!

http://villainousdelights.tumblr.com/

http://pastebin.com/u/mlpvg
>>
File: 1378662165225.jpg (121 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1378662165225.jpg
121 KB, 320x240
>>20635499
>http://villainousdelights.tumblr.com/
>>
File: 9.png (773 KB, 816x1024) Image search: [Google]
9.png
773 KB, 816x1024
>vore
>any year
>>
>>20635499
I'm actually pretty excited to see some of the pics in this pack. A lot of good artists involved.
>>
>>20635605
>going out of your way to insult someone else's fetish and not just filtering and moving on
>any year
>>
Taco here, working together with the same artist that's been taking my commissions lately, and this one will be a comic.

Actual sized picture here(its hueg): https://derpibooru.org/764678

Page 1/7
>>
>>20635499
>internet knocked out
>upload knocked an hour back
dammit.
>>
File: vore thread.jpg (181 KB, 956x710) Image search: [Google]
vore thread.jpg
181 KB, 956x710
>>
>1-3 hour wait.
>Screaming internally.
>>
Threadly reminder that vore is a shit tier fetish
>>
File: 1365842666275.jpg (26 KB, 251x298) Image search: [Google]
1365842666275.jpg
26 KB, 251x298
>>20635499
>Vore
>Tumblr
>>
>>20635499
>Cool looking, retro movie poster design
>Well this looks inter-
>Vore

And ... there's the disappointment.
>>
well its finally up. Now we just wait for someone to upload the deluxe pack for all of us
>>
>>20635499
I really need the appeal of vore explained.
Its murder.
Your sexualizing the slow and painful chemical death of a person.

Fucking why
>>
So early consensus is that this is a complete disappointment.
>>
>>20638430
>>20638398
>>20637046
>>20635605
Filter the thread you niggers.
>>
>>20635499
vorefags are even worse than rulefags and daiperfags combined
please fucking die
>>
>>20635499
>http://villainousdelights.tumblr.com
IT'S OUT!
oh wait
>please don't post on imageboards for at least a week
Huh. Oh well. The download is still there though-
>Cart Error: Free Checkout will be available again on November 15, 2014 @ 00:00 MST
Well shit.
>>
>>20639103
Yep, I waited all day for that and nothing...
>>
>>20638859
>implying that will get rid of this nightmare
>>
>>20639103
http://villainousdelights.tumblr.com/post/102668375260/free-pack-re-upload

"Free Pack Re-Upload
Since the free pack is already maxed out, I need to re-upload to a mirror. For those looking for the free pack, stay tuned."
>>
>>20639120
>implying it won't
Just fucking filter the term "vore" and you're all set.
>>
>>20639103
Alright, by the looks of things they fixed the link.
http://villainousdelights.tumblr.com/post/102666138305/its-here-the-pack-is-finally-ready-for-download#notes
>>
File: 1412737256305.png (939 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1412737256305.png
939 KB, 900x900
shilling bump
>>
I just finished downloading and looking at what's in the deluxe version. It's not bad. There are a few weird ones, but most are pretty decent. I'll try and make a breakdown of the content, but it's a bit too much to upload.
>>
vorefags get bent

>filter it faggot
you say sweep the turd under the rug, I say stop shitting on the floor
>>
>>20639663
Deluxe Breakdown:
>Animations Folder
contains a download link to two animations. One is Twilight (micro) being eaten by Nightmare Moon. The quality is... interesting. Nice animation flow, but the base lines are badly drawn, Twilight looks really fucking strange.
the other animation is SFM, involves Pinkamena chasing down RD, RD getting knocked out by a wall, and Pinkamena shrinking her, eating her, and digesting her (all external). Meh quality, but interesting to see
>Comics
contains two comics: Aegwinn and Shrabby plus Shrabby's NSFW pages
Aegwinn's is Chrysalis eating Twilight in four pages
Shrabby's is Pinkie feeding Chrysalis Luna and Celestia for her birthday in 20 pages
the NSFW one has like 2 extra pages where luna's is forced against Celestia's pussy whilst inside Chrysalis's stomach, and Pinkie eats out Chrysalis
>Fictions
contains 4 stories, called Chrysalis Short, Lead Pony Badge Dash, Kaidan's Accompanying Stories, and the NSFW version of that story.
haven't read these yet

I'll break down the "Hi_Resimages" folder next
>>
>>20635847
Fucken awesome!
>>20639103
>>20639124
>>20639640
Why the fuck didn't they just put the free pack in a torrent?
A mega.co.nz hosted copy for noobs too if they were worried about people not being able to into Bittorrent.
>>
>not my fetish

I kek every time
>>
Dammit, and I just spent my last monies on school crap. This is so much more important! I NEED TO SEE THOSE ANIMATIONS DAMMIT!
>>
>>20639730
>Nice animation flow, but the base lines are badly drawn, Twilight looks really fucking strange.
Exactly what I expected from FeedFancier
>>
>>20639730
Alright, this will probably take a couple posts:

-Nightmare Moon with Pirate Pip on her tongue
-Pirate Pip in a stomach floating on what looks like an apple
-Luna tucking Pip in while a ghostly image of him is in the background. I assume she's having him dream of being her meal or something
-This one is complex. Chrysalis wih her tongue out across the piece, a ton of changelings watching in the right-hand corner, Twilight running on her tonge, and Cadance wrapped in the end of it, Shining hypnotized in the background
-Sombra with micro Cadance on his tongue and swallowing her with generic villain dialog
-Chrysalis feeding Celestia and Luna to a brown snake while Twilight and Fluttershy are being eaten by changelings, Rarity stuck in green goo of some sort
-horrifying Discord realism swallowing small versions of Luna and Celestia, also horrifying looking, like shitty real-horse analogs of the show ponies
-more what the fuck is this shit Discord swallowing some yellow pony with a purple mane, and Lyra
-Fluttershy drawn as a realistic/what the fuck is this pony inside a massive mouth I assume is Discord's
-Trixie with some sort of green tube thing above her extending a tongue down? I don't know what the fuck this is. Its tongue is inside her pussy
-this one has the tongue convering her pussy instead of entering it
-Gilda holding Fluttershy against her open mouth
-Gilda holding Fluttershy's legs as she is halfway down her throat
-that pic but with Fluttershy's genitals
-Gilda with a feather on her tongue arching her back with an internal of Fluttershy on the side
-Chrysalis with her mouth open at Shining's face, her magic implying he is mind-controlled
-that pic as a small window with Chrysalis lying on her side with a big stomach in the main picture
-that pic without the window of the previous pic

continued...
>>
>>20640046
-Gilda with a feather on her tongue arching her back with an internal of Fluttershy on the side
-Chrysalis with her mouth open at Shining's face, her magic implying he is mind-controlled
-that pic as a small window with Chrysalis lying on her side with a big stomach in the main picture
-that pic without the window of the previous pic
-AJ tied up while the mustached flimflam uses his back to shove big mac halfway into the other flimflam's mouth
-Anthroshit Trixie and Rarity comic, weirdly drawn eyes, Trixie snaps her fingers and poofs rarity into smoke
-AnthroTrixie on her bed with a big belly
-naked AnthroRarity with residual poof smoke gets flown into Trixie's mouth. I assume this was out of order with the previous pic
-Macro Mane-iac swallowing the power ponies while Spike (Humdrum) watches
-same pic but with Comic text detailing a to-be-continued called "The Belly of the Beast"
-Pony Sunset Shimmer almost finished swallowing Twilight, at her face
-Auizotal or whatever sporting a belly with a side cutaway of Rainbow and Daring Do
-same pic but with RD and DD's genitals
-Rainbow crying with a bandaged and bruised body pressed up against Gilda who sports a belly, like she rescued her or something
-same pic but with a cutaway showing Pinkamena inside
-Auizotal comic of him eating Daring Do
-Gilda swallowing a smaller, but not fully micro RD head-first, tongue on ass
-same pic, but now with RD's genitals
-Anthro Sonata with a big belly on a bench while two taco people behind her sweat
-Discord reading a pony cuisine book and swallowing Pinkie, Twilight, RD, and Fluttershy, holding Rarity in his hand, and sitting on Applejack
-same, but without the internal cutaway, leaving only Fluttershy halfway visible
-same as the cutaway, but with Discord cock
-same as the non-cutaway, but with Discord cock
-micro RD being dropped with her wings tied down into an open Pinkie maw
-looks like the villainous delights advert art

just need one more to finish off the pics
>>
>>20639730
Only a download link?
If I'm paying for a pack I'd expect everything to be available in a single zip, no extra work needed.
Having to go to extra effort to get stuff just makes the inevitable pirated version more useful than the official, since with that you'd get it all at once.

brb buyan and havan a play with stuff
>>
>>20640057
-Nightmare Moon with Twilight halfway ass-out of her mouth, a window in the corner of Twilight's face within her mouth
-that, but with Twilight's genitals
-Trixie telekinesing RD and Twilight into a macro Gilda while Gilda holds Fluttershy in her claw
-Flutterbat with AJ's face sticking out of her mouth
-Trixie on a massive belly with Pinkie's tail sticking out of her mouth
-Giant dragon spike tossing Rarity into his mouth
-Diamond Dog sporting a belly with a side cutaway of a wet Rarity

After that, there's a folder with a download link to 8 PSD files, and then there's a folder filled with mostly WIP versions of pics already seen completed, but with a few like Flim and Flam sporting bellies, and Pinkamena anal voring RD.
>>
>>20640084
Ponythroat marketing dept pls post images with text.
You have lots of promo pics, use them.
>>
>>20639692
That's really inconsiderate to the scat fetishists.
Especially one's who like dressing up as rugs, or floors.
>>
File: wargarble.png (1 MB, 1000x833) Image search: [Google]
wargarble.png
1 MB, 1000x833
>>20640127
not part of a marketing department, doesn't really matter though. This one just keeps making me laugh at how horrifying it is, resized smaller than what I received because I'm a huge faggot with editing software
>>
>>20639877
>I NEED TO SEE THOSE ANIMATIONS DAMMIT
Someone on u18 said they will have deluxe pack ready soon, so no paying m8
>>
>>20640366
Careful mate, I heard you can catch a VD there.
>>
>>20640294
what the fuck
>>
File: Queeblo.png (128 KB, 617x465) Image search: [Google]
Queeblo.png
128 KB, 617x465
>>20640392
>This guy
>>
File: ididntstudyforthis.png (441 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
ididntstudyforthis.png
441 KB, 1000x563
>>20640366
dat imagery though, like seriously, it's like this person doesn't normally draw ponies
>>
>>20640424
I second that 'what the fuck'.
>>
File: 1388706698711.png (263 KB, 1200x996) Image search: [Google]
1388706698711.png
263 KB, 1200x996
>>20640475
Looks like oldschool MLP.
Nice for a bit of variety.
>>
>>20640475
The pic by humbug in the pack made me feel the same way.
Though I'd see to see the guy who did your pic do like, Binding of Isaac art or something.
>>
>>20640527
>pics by Humbug
>>
File: fartsnap.png (532 KB, 675x1051) Image search: [Google]
fartsnap.png
532 KB, 675x1051
>>20640527
so he's responsible for the anthro...
>>
>>20640574
Oh good lord...
>>
File: HumBug_Trixievore1.png (1 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
HumBug_Trixievore1.png
1 MB, 900x900
>>20640527
I think humbug is better with traditional media than he is with digital.
Everything kind of looks like it was done in mspaint.
Done pretty well for ms paint, but still having that sort of look to the lines.
>>
>>20640595
I find it's a subject matter issue with him.
His style lends itself to Looney Tunes characters and such, but...not to mlp.
>>
>>20640624
Maybe we should lend him a hand.
Let's track down where he lives and mail him a pirated copy of Photoshop, Sai, and a basic drawing tablet.
>>
>>20640653
I'd settle for just messaging him that he's no good at drawing MLP. He does fine with his OCs and, like, Lola Bunny.
>>
File: tumblr_ln2rum4m6o1qzbo9ao1_500.png (173 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ln2rum4m6o1qzbo9ao1_500.png
173 KB, 500x368
>>20640772
As... strange as it looks, he probably did spend a considerable amount of time making it. And we all know artists are broke as hell 90% of the time. Gotta get that money somehow.
>>
>>20640772
I did like his Vore Campus stuff.
>>
>>20640294
The faces are um
But there's something bout the color job I really like.
>>
Amateur artist up for taking vore suggestions, anyone got any? :V
>>
>>20641977
Quarray eel eats Rainbow Dash.
>>
>download free pack because poor
>that cockblock on page 7 of the Chrysalis + Luna comic
Oh, man, I NEED the deluxe edition now...
>>
>>20641977
Twilight eats Spike.
They forget to restock the kitchen and Twilight makes her assistant Spike "Assist" with her hunger.
>>
>>20642004
Rainbow dash eats a full-sized quarray eel.
>>
>>20642238
Already exists. Check derpi.
>>
>>20638796
>>20642070
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/758145/81963a2972/
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.