[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Loyal Ponies: Submission is Mandatory #38 - Everyone Shut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 119
Old thread: >>19948544

(Official Main Canon) Submission is Mandatory by MrNameless
http://pastebin.com/ycY3zrvA

Summary: As reward for helping Nightmare Moon defeat the Elements of Harmony, Anon has been given the Mane Six as personal slaves. One-by-one, Anon has broken them to his will through a variety of methods. The exception being Twilight Sparkle, who has yet to be fully broken. Now, besides Twilight, Anon has been tasked by Nightmare Moon with breaking Celestia.

Currently, Anon is allowing his personal maid, Octavia, to obtain a higher status within the castle by helping her assert her authority over her fellow maids. His plan however, has been interrupted by a messenger from Nightmare Moon.

(Non-Canon Suggested)
Octavia POV by Escapade
http://pastebin.com/Y2AahdQp
——————

Current Work In Progress Stories:
( Contains links and descriptions of greentext that have been updated in approx. the last 30 days. )
http://pastebin.com/ULwkNcK2
——————
Finished Stories:
( These ones are complete! )
http://pastebin.com/x0Tu5V9Y
——————
Dead Stories:
( These ones have not been worked on in a while and are un-finished )
http://pastebin.com/xtYN0wH3
——————

Non-canon side-stories
http://pastebin.com/PNyE09Gu
>>
what happen?
>>
>>20046964
Shitstorm, swabby.
>>
Let's do this one right.
>>
File: neckbeard.jpg (52 KB, 525x700) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard.jpg
52 KB, 525x700
>>20046947
the disgusting neckbeards are at it again, whoop whoop!
>>
We had a civil conversation about morality. Not really sure if that warrants a scrub-a-dub
>>
>>20046976
I didn't know you were still alive, I enjoy your stories.
>>
>>20047012
One of the mods is a whiteknight faggot. Pretty sure this proves it. He lost the argument, so he axed our thread along with a few others for cover.
>>
File: 137378534098.gif (65 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
137378534098.gif
65 KB, 500x419
>>20047029
Pfft, like death can keep a good hippophile down.

Posted two chapters of a new Applebloom thing last thread, and some bdsm incest on satyr within the last couple of weeks. All on my pastebin if you're interested.
>>
>>20047125
>bdsm incest on satyr
You should post that here.
>>
>>20047215
>satyr
No, he shouldn't.
>>
>>20047248
Quiet, you.
>>
File: Tug of War is best horsey.jpg (34 KB, 370x450) Image search: [Google]
Tug of War is best horsey.jpg
34 KB, 370x450
>>20047215
If I reposted all the things I've written that fall under BDSM/S&M here, I'd have to drop about nine tenths of my bin.
>>
File: waterboy-you-can-do-it.jpg (16 KB, 446x260) Image search: [Google]
waterboy-you-can-do-it.jpg
16 KB, 446x260
>>20047301
>>
>>20047301
You could just post the bin addresses so that they can be added to finished stories.
>>
>tfw you are too consumed reading the hilarious Carl in Equestria thread to writefag
>>
>>20047125
Thank you, I hadn't realized that Applebloom story was you. Every once in a while I go back to read Squash Soup and the one-shots that followed.
>>
>>20047301
I've been meaning to ask about your tips for anatomically correct clop bin.
Where did you get this data?
how do you judge the different orgasms as pleasurable events?
Where did you get the equine pregnancy thing from?
Where did you get the reaction to claws thing?
>>
>>20048020
I've explored a lot of fetish stuff, spent some time hanging out on some anonymous zoophile chats during, as well as read several "how to" guides on a bunch of shit.
Some less sexual knowledge came from watching just tons of documentaries on animal planet and discovery (back when those channels weren't just shows about Alaska, gold prospectors, and Alaskan gold prospectors).
Then I brushed up a few small gaps with wikipedia, or good ol' google searches when that failed.

I don't know what you mean pregnancy thing.
>>
>>20048158
That equines can terminate the pregnancy at will.
Also damn. I was hoping for a new reliable source of info.
>>
>>20048231
I'd like you the depository of sex guides if I could find it again, and I've looked.
It had everything, guides on sexing dogs, horses, dolphins. The proper way to make love to corpses, glossaries on sex laws, all kinds of shit.

That's called the Bruce Effect.
It's something found in a lot of rodents, and proposed for non-equines. I know that articles on the effect once mentioned equines as a proposed species, but I just looked it up and those are gone. Could be an oversight. Googling "bruce effect in" still brought up a ton of pages on horses, and some on some kind of obscure species of baboon like monkeys I didn't know about. But this could be outdated. Or there could be an article oversight on the wiki.
Interestingly, lions are now cited as a species that might be able to do it.

Sorry I couldn't be more help. If I could go back, I'd save my sources.

Anyway, I'm going to bed.
If folks like these gents >>20047215 >>20047322 >>20047405 think I should, I could drop my old stuff as thread bumpers in the early AM hours when this place is deader than a graveyard.

I leave it up to the thread.
>>
>>20048530
*and proposed for Equines

I'm too damn tired.
>>
>>20048530
Thanks for the name. I checked the paper they quoted for lions and it mentions that it is highly unlikely that the bruce effect is present in lions. The wiki page is quoting out its ass.
>>
>>20048530
>I could drop my old stuff as thread bumpers
I am all for that, esp since I'm too fucking tired to write anything myself.
>>
>>20048530
New Anon here, I'm interested but can't you just drop a bin?
>>
>>20049407
bump
>>
>>20049407
>>20050055

I assume this is it.

http://pastebin.com/u/Vhatug
>>
File: Nightmare moon box slide.png (492 KB, 1095x592) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare moon box slide.png
492 KB, 1095x592
night time bump
>>
>2012+2
>scruffing SiM
Why? http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hEBu0yG5Oc
>>
>>20051146
Cute Nightmare is best Nightmare.

I can't help but think how adorable low-power NMM would be. Because if Luna got a little pony form at low power, why not her as well? Molding her into a pet and breaking her will in that form would be so much fun.
>>
>Today is the day.
>You've been waiting for a while, but you will have what you wanted.
>Servants scurry to and fro, frantically trying to get the palace ready for the the ambassadors from Saddle Arabia.
>Which of course, reminds you that you need to do the same.
>They arrive today, and you will be ready.
~
>Putting on your boots, you look at yourself in the mirror, noting that somethings missing.
>A burst of inspiration hits, and you toss on a rough leather duster.
>You make your way to the throne room, where a noise takes you off guard.
>Ducking behind a pillar, you see her, along with Celestia and a stallion..
"A bit early, but no harm done." you mutter under your breath.
>Lowering your hat, you step from inside the shadows towards the group.
>Everyone takes notice immediately.
>You point at the mare, and ask her.
"You! Is your name Amira?"
>"Yes. How may I help you?"
>It was rhetorical of course.
>Celestia shakes her head, but you ignore here.
>Instead, you lift your hat, and quick as lightning, you've got your rope spinning.
>Before she can process what you're doing, the rope is already around her neck.
>The mare struggles to break free while you fight against that.
>Everyone else can only stare in awe as you climb onto Amira's back and, using only her mane for support, hold on for dear life.
>She panics, kicks, runs, and snorts as she tries desperately to remove you from her back, but you hold tight.
>Soon however, she gives up, and you let out a small sigh as the exhausted mare surrenders to your will.
"And that everyone, is all there is to horse breaking. Just jump on, and hold tight till she stops struggling."
>"ANONYMOUS! Get off the ambassador's back! You're embarrassing me!"
"No can do princess. I broke her, I get to keep her. That's the natural order between humans and horses."
>Agreements fill the room, even Amira waves off the event.
"Alright, see you princess, gotta go train my horse. GIDDYUP!"
>Celestia can only shake her head as you ride away.
>>
>>20052536

Fucksake, man. I'm trying to work on writefagging one thing and you assholes keep giving me ideas for new stuff.
>>
>>20052694
"Alright Amira. Just follow my instructions, and we'll have you a stable mate or two by the end of the day."
>"My lord, at the risk of speaking out of line, would it not be easier for you to simply walk up and sit on their backs, or for you to instruct me verbally?"
"You misunderstand, the thrill is in the struggle. You horsies have such fun instincts.
"Secondly, being able to work without a lot of words makes it more efficient. You don't need to think about it, simply do it."
>Amira nods, and you nudge her to trot out into P0nyville Square.
>You get a few looks, but most ponies try to pretend you're not there.
>Scoping the crowd for a mare you'd like to take home, you finally spot a couple of flanks you'd like to put your mark on.
>Unable to decide between them, you toss a coin to the ground, letting the face decide.
>The silver half bit piece gleams shines in the light as it rockets to the ground.
>Luna's eyes fall on a glorious moon indeed.
>A soft, buttery yellow horse that you've met on a couple of occasions, but never really talked to.
>Without warning, you set Amira into full gallop through the market.
>By the time she's even realized you're there, you've already roped the small mare and lept from Amira to finish the job.
>Unlike Amira however, Fluttershy doesn't put up a fight, simply freezing up as you bind her hooves and straddle her to prevent her from moving.
>Her lack of liveliness makes you reconsider for just a moment, but you decide to take her anyway.
>Whipping out an enchanted branding iron, you activate its magic, causing the tool to go from black to ashy grey in seconds.
>Rubbing down her haunch to make sure it's clear, you bring down the iron.
>A loud squeal rings through the air as you hold the tool in place, your weight and her binds preventing her from resisting.
>The actual burn lasts only 3 seconds, but the way she screamed, it probably felt like 3 hours to her.

Of course everyone starts posting right as I bump.
>>
>>20052724
"Yeah, I'll be back, don't you worry."
>Just then, you notice Applejack's sister staring at you from beside the dirt path.
>With a sigh at your failure, you decide you can surely handle this Apple.
>Applejack still staring right at you, you lunge at the filly, forcing her to the ground before you press the hot iron into her left haunch.
>She screams and tries to squirm, but you hold her firmly in place.
>Pulling away the metal, AJ stares in utter surprise at the scene.
>"Now you look here mister!" She says as she marches up to you. "You best take dern good care of her, or I'll whoop yer flank!"
"Of course."
>You compliment your assurance with a pet of Applejack's mane before slinging the filly over your shoulder.
>"Alright then. That settles that."
>Bloom waves back excitedly as you walk away.
>"BYE SIS! TELL BIG MAC AND GRANNY AH LOVE EM!"
>"BYE APPLEBLOOM! YOU BE GOOD NOW!"
>With nothing else to do, and the sun setting, you head towards Fluttershy's place, you can come back for some of Appleblooms belongings in the morning.
>>
>>20052744
>The sun peaks through the windows of the cottage, wresting you from your sleep.
>Sitting up, you look around the room.
>Laying about the cot made to accomodate your size lay your three soundly sleeping horsies.
>Now is a good a time as any to see how well they respond to orders, so you shake Fluttershy awake.
>"Mmmph. Huh? What?" the tired pony mumbles out.
"Wake up Fluttershy, it's morning."
>"Oh. OH! Good morning Anon! Umm, did you need something?"
"Yeah. I'm pretty hungry, I want you to get started on breakfast."
>"W..what would you like?"
"I saw you had some meat for the animals earlier. How about some of that?"
>"Yeah, for the animals....Should I make anything for the, uh, other girls?"
"Just some hay or whatever ponies normally eat will be fine."
>"Yes sir." she says with a nod before trotting quietly into the kitchen.
-
"Let's see. Meat, meat, meat...umm...I know!"
>Taking a skillet, several eggs, and some leftover ham, you begin making a huge omelet for what must be a huge appetite.
>Part way through cooking, you hear some strange sounds from the living room, but you pay them no mind.
~
>Popping the last chunk of unused ham in your mouth, you head over and take the hay off the cooker.
"There, that should be everything. Anon'll be so happy with me!"
>With a pleased nod, you walk to the living room.
"Alright everyone, breakfast is....ready...."
>You're greeted to the sight of Applebloom buried snout deep in Amira's marehood.
"Anon... What is Applebloom doing?"
>>
>>20052769
>"I put her on cleaning duty after I finished up with Amira."
"Are you sure that's wise?"
>"She needs to learn how to be a good pet." He says, Applebloom breaking away long enough to nod vigorously. "You want her to become a good pet, right?"
"Well...of course I do!" you answer, surprised he'd ask that.
>"And what about you? You want to become a good pet, right?"
>This time, you're just the teensiest bit offended.
"Yes." you answer in an annoyed tone.
>"Good. Let's eat then. Come on girls."
>He pets your mane as he passes, sending shivers down your spine.
-
>"So, umm, where are we going Anon?"
"I'm going to pick up yours and Applebloom's medical records. You three are gonna head over to the farm and start getting her stuff together."
>"Oh! Can ah bring my toys? Please?"
"A few. Try to travel light."
>Arriving, you hop from Amira's back.
"Alright, you three go on, I'll handle this."
>Nodding, the mares move along, leaving you to handle the staff alone.
>The inside is clean and sterile, or as much as a building of sick people can be at least.
>Approaching the desk, you get the receptionist's attention.
>"Hello. May I help you?"
"Yes. I need to pick up some medical records, my...family and I are moving, and I need them before we leave."
>"I see sir. Do you have any paperwork for the pick up?"
"Well, no."
>"Well sir, I can't hand it over without an order unless they're here."
>>
>>20052801
>"It's alright Sweet Treat. I know what he's here for." another mare says stepping into the room with her.
>She steps from behind the desks, and beckons you over.
>"Mister Anonymous right? I'm nurse Redheart. I hear you're dragging a few of our ponies away when you go?"
"That's right."
>"Lucky them."
"What was that? Stop mumbling."
>"Oh, nothing. Please follow me."
>You're led into a common doctors office.
>"Alright Mr. Anon, who are the ponies you've, umm, adopted?"
"Fluttershy, and Applebloom. You know them?"
>"Indeed I do. Wait here and I'll get a copy of their files for you."
>Taking a seat on the bed, you wait.
>And wait.
>And wait.
>It's been almost an hour when you're starting to get a little annoyed.
>Just as you're about ready to go looking for her, the door opens, and Redheart hands you two binders labled with your newest pets names.
>"There you are Mr. Anonymous. Is there anything else you need?"
"Hmm...Well, some pain killers for my girls brands could be nice. They must hurt terribly, but they've just grinned and beared it. Really good girls."
>"Well...I'd need one of them here first to see how strong they need the painkillers to be, but if you come back later, I'm sure we can handle things."
>Rubbing your chin, you get a better idea.
>Catching the mare off guard, you manage to grab her and move her to the bed before she realizes what's happening.
>She bucks, whinnies, bites, and tries to run, but it does her no good.
>>
>>20052823
>You soon manage to bind her with the beds built in binds, rendering her struggle futile.
>Whipping out your branding iron, you push the mare's face deep into a pillow to muffle her cries and not disturb anyone.
>With the iron heated, you press the hot grey metal into her.
>The air fills with the smell of burnt hair and the sound of agony, but you don't relent.
>Soon enough however, you remove the tool, leaving a permanent black mark on the soft colored nurse.
>The job done, you remove the leather binds and help Redheart down.
"And there we go. Give it a few hours, then get something for how much it still hurts."
>She nods, then takes a small, careful step as she adjust to the marked flesh.
"Oh, and don't choose anything that promotes healing. I want it to come out distinct."
>"Ye-ow. Yes sir. Before you go, a personal request?"
"Yes?"
>"Well, it's about my job, I-"
"Say no more. You can stay in town long enough to find a proper replacement."
>She cracks a small smile.
>"Thank you sir!"
"Well, if there's nothing else, I should be going. I'll leave your future address at the front desk."
>"Very well then, I'll see you later then."
>Petting her mane, you stroll out of the building, dropping a card at the front, and head towards the farm to help the girls with their preparations.
>>
>With the stones placed, the other 5 girls leave Twilight alone to do her thing.
>Grabbing the closest pony, a certain little dress horse, you hold your hand firmly over her mouth as you push the branding iron into her flesh.
>Instructing her to stay quiet, you move for the next 4.
~
>Running with your freshly marked herd up the stairs, you hear nightmare moon finishing up a little evil speech as you arrive.
>"You little foal, thinking you could defeat me! Now you will never see you princess or your sun! The nigh, will last, FOREVER! AHAHAHA!"
>You watch on from the shadows as Twilight teleports behind Nightmare Moon to do her little magic trick, to no effect.
>Pretty soon, the other 5 join her, right as Nightmare breaks the damn rocks.
>The other 5 step forward, their shock and fear overiding their orders.
>Then...the most awful thing you've ever seen happens.
>Twilight launches into this long speech about the literal power and magic of friendship, and how these people she just met are so important in her life.
>It's the cheesiest shit you've ever heard, like some shit out of a bad movie.
>You just never expected someone to actually say such cringeworthy garbage.
>Tired of listening, you walk past Twilight, towards Nightmare.
>"Anon? What are you doing here?" Twilight asks as the shards loose their magic and drop to the ground.
"Just putting an end to the campiest bullshit I've ever heard."
>Nightmare moon seems both confused and amused at your approach.
>>
>>20052869
>"And what exactly do YOU intend to do?"
>With a sudden mad dash, you're on her.
>Her instincts kick in as she tries for a brief moment to flee.
>Much to your surprise however, she turns back on you.
>"I..I will not be intimidated. I'm...the queen of the night. I shall not...shall not fear or...or be controlled!"
>She sounds as unconvinced as you.
>Another bolt, and you've taken hold of her mane.
>In a panic, she tries shaking free, but it only gives you time to climb onto her back.
>The black horse bucks and jumps, trying desperately to get you off her back.
>"GET! OFF! OF! ME! APE!"
>She has far more fight in her than anyone else you've broken, and it eventually pays off.
>With a bit of luck on her part, she manages to make you loose balance and fall.
>A saving grab to her tail keep you in the game though, and you grab her by the fetlocks before she can kick you.
"YOU'RE NOT GETTING OUT OF THIS NAG!"
>With a hard yank, the dark mare falls to the floor.
>Siezing the chance, you pin the inept villian and quickly whip out your trusty iron.
>A small change of the incantation causes it to instead freeze so cold that mist cascades off of it.
>She squirms as you press the sub-zero tool into her haunch.
>"GAH! COLD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
"Freeze brand." you say, lifting the iron. "The hair'll fall out and grow back white. A normal brand would hardly work, eh darky?"
>Realizing she's been caught, Nightmare stops fighting.
>>
File: Petmare Moon.png (1 MB, 2520x1144) Image search: [Google]
Petmare Moon.png
1 MB, 2520x1144
>>20052892
>Allowing her to stand, you promptly climb onto the mare's back.
"Alright Moonie, let's go."
>"Do not call me that! I am the night, rightful queen of-"
>A small smack echos in the room as you hit her with a rolled paper.
"Not anymore you're not. First rule, no evil antics, and no dark monologues."
>She grumbles a bit, but nods.
>"Hey Anon. What about Twi here? Ya gonna brand her?"
>Twilight jumps from her gaping, wide eyed stare into a defensive stance.
>"Wait, what now?"
"Nah, after that little spiel of hers, I don't want her. Shit gave me ear cancer."
>"What? That' not...Anon? Where are you going? What about the sun? And eternal night?"
"It's all crap mythology, sun's coming, just wait."
>You and your mares begin the long walk to town as the sun peaks over the horizon, leaving behind a very confused Twilight.

There, some old green to get some people in here. Forgot how much fun this thing was. It almost turned into an actual story for me way back when.
>>
glorious. simply glorious.
>>
Whoops, missed two posts between >>20052724 and >>20052744

http://pastebin.com/VyKRG4jH
Lines 61 to 104
>>
>>20052701
I know what you mean. I'm tempted to write the idea myself, even though I've got a current story that needs updating and other ideas that I want to do as well.

Feel free to take the idea if you want, I have no idea when I would get around to doing it. If no one else takes it I probably will do it myself eventually, though. Some time in the next frigging year or two, considering how slow I seem to work sometimes.
>>
>>20053077

Go ahead and write it. I've got at least one big story to finish first, and then I can decide which of my like... three options I want to write next.

Assuming I don't get distracted by stray short stuff in the meantime.
>>
>>
>>20051948
This is gold.
>>
File: Goddamn Batman.jpg (89 KB, 620x356) Image search: [Google]
Goddamn Batman.jpg
89 KB, 620x356
>>20051948
>"... how do they maintain a healthy weight?"
>"They don't"

God damn it I lost it
>>
1st page
>>
>>20051948

And now I'm imagining the Joker played by Christopher Walken. Goddammit Anon.
>>
>>20056181
That sounds like it'd be pretty great. I'd watch it.
>>
>>20056572
Bump
>>
>>20057260
page 9 bump
>>
File: 1412109101808.png (211 KB, 1024x1077) Image search: [Google]
1412109101808.png
211 KB, 1024x1077
> No story with Sunset.
My boner can't deal with it.
>>
>>20058510
Never watched the movies, so I have absolutely no idea how to write her.

Although enslaving her instead of redeeming her at the end of the first movie would probably be pretty neato. I always liked it when enemies are left helpless and then instead of being forgiven, they are completely crushed.
>>
CHecking in. I have 9 entires for Octavia ready, but I can't stop this feeling that my scenes feel... Rushed. I'm taking my time to see if I can improve the pace of the story, but Intend to drop it tonight.
>>
File: 14122347379280.png (328 KB, 1033x1728) Image search: [Google]
14122347379280.png
328 KB, 1033x1728
>>20058829
Nigga, watch EG2 and Sunset become your new waifu.
>>
>>20059234
Waifu? I don't want a waifu. All I desire are pets.
>>
>>20059180
Looking forward to it.
>>
>>20059234

That's a funny way to spell Sonata.
>>
Slow fucking day, Jesus

Getting close to finished, hopefully, I'll have some Bloom tonight.
>>
>>20059733
Waifu is just the pet you can trust to watch over the other pets.
>>
>>20061743
unless your waifu is NMM
>>
>>20061031
>Slow fucking day, Jesus

Sorry, been playing Freeorion all day. No progress on main story whatsoever. Could dump a couple posts of absolutely non-sexy shota story green if wanted. Probably won't get to sexy on that for a while either.
>>
>>20061821

> Not trusting NMM to watch over the other pets.
> Not allowing her to help govern them while you are gone as a reward for her being obedient to you.
> Not watching from your hidden cameras as she takes turns honing their skills to perfection.
> Not having to punish her when she finally gets too controlling for her own good.
> Not breaking through her pride and wearing her down until she begs for mercy.
> Not drying her tears as she accepts her place at your feet.
> Not cuddling through the night with your Queen of Slaves.
>>
>>20062292
I wouldn't give power to one who hungers for it. No matter how little. She must learn her place as inferior to others and needing them.
>>
File: long term orgasm denial.png (65 KB, 259x408) Image search: [Google]
long term orgasm denial.png
65 KB, 259x408
Does nobody have anything to post while writefags prepare?
>>
>>20063295
>Dat filename.
>>
>>20063381
If there's a ever a time when pets shouldn't be allowed to cum, it's when they're in heat.
>>
Decided to post some of the other story I'm working on. All side stories will be posted under ERA, fyi. WARNING: shota content ahead.

Spike Makes Amends

"Spike! I can't believe you! That wasn't just any old book! That was one of only two known surviving copies of Starswirl the Bearded's "Treatise on Arithmancy"! It was worth millions of bits, and we need the seals inscribed in it to perform the maintenance of the Gates of Taurtarus!"
>"Tw..twilight, I'm sorry…"
"Sorry's not good enough Spike! Do you want Tirek to come back!? Or any of the hundreds of other demons and monsters that are sealed in there?"
>"I…I…"
>She facehoofs.
"Spike, just…UGH!"
>You stomp out of the room, leaving the baby dragon in the frilly pink apron covered in hearts on the verge of tears.
>This is the peril of having a DRAGON for a LIBRARY assistant.
>This means she was going to have to talk to HIM.
>That disgusting, perverted monkey creature who lives in that big castle north of Canterlot.
>But his book collection is second to none. He let you in to look around one time. He had works that you thought were lost forever, and not just a few, but hundreds.
>He said he would let you read them, for a "price".
>Filthy Celestia-darned pervert.
>Like you would ever…
"UGH!"
>You hit your head against one of the walls of your crystal palace.
>Who knows what price he'll demand for you to take the book out of his library?
>And not just for a little while. You're going to need at least 8 months to complete the reinforcement, and that's with Luna's help. And it needs to be done fast.
>Maybe Princess Celestia can help you.
"SPIKE! I need you to take a letter for Princess Celestia!"
>>
>>20064437
>He comes jogging in, quill and parchment in claw. But you notice something.
>He's been crying.
>Oh pumpkin bread! You didn't mean to hurt his feelings. You were just frustrated.
"Spike…"
>You bring him in for a hug.
>"I..I'm sorry Twilight, I didn't m.m.mean to."
"It's ok, Spike, I know you didn't mean it. I know where to find another one, it's just that getting it is going to be…unpleasant."
>He wipes his eyes.
>"Whaddya mean, Twi?"
"Well, remember that hairless ape creature that had the huge library?"
>"Oh yeah, the one you rushed us out of that time?"
"Yeah…I know I saw a copy of it in there, but…"
>He looks at you curiously.
>"But what Twi…"
"Well…"
>You try to think of a way to put it that won't be too vile for the baby dragon.
"Well, he would want someone to spend a long time with him doing a lot of hard things that I…just don't want to do."
>"Well, maybe I could help! It's the least I could do since I…accidentally destroyed the book…And I am your number one assistant after all, right!?"
>He looks eager, almost desperate to do this for you.
>But you just can't. That pervert would do things to him that would just destroy his young mind, you were certain.
"No, absolutely not. It's really only something a girl can do anyways. Now, I need you to take that letter."
"Oh-kay…"
"Dear Princess Celestia…"
>>
I want to own that many books. Just so that I can see twilight trying to sneak into my library in that black form fitting suit of hers.
>>
>>20064460
>Be Spike.
>Be on the train to Canterlot with Twilight.
>You feel really bad about causing all this trouble.
>Damn allergies.
>Luckily Twilight knew where to get a replacement for the book you accidentally burned up.
>But apparently it was going to be hard to get a hold of.
>She said it's the sort of thing only a female could do, but you bet you could do anything a girl could.
>Speaking of Twilight, she's been off in her own world since you two were summoned to Canterlot.
>You didn't even have time to round up the other girls.
>Twilight said that was for the best though. What needed to be done to get the book was best done by just one mare.
>Whatever that means.
>You still want to help though.
>Luckily, or unluckily, depending on how you look at it, Rarity hadn't come along, so you only had to deal with a small overnight bag for Twilight.
>Honestly, you weren't sure why you were here. Twilight could have handled this few bags, and she didn't need you to deal with the bald monkey or whatever, but Celestia had specifically requested that you come.
>"NEXT STOP, CANTERLOT! CANTERLOT, NEXT STOP!" the conductor shouted.
>Well, anyways, you were looking forward to the stay. Whenever you went to Canterlot, you got your own room with your own HUUUUGE bed, not just the little shoebox at the end of Twilight's bed like you usually sleep in.
>You really like to be able to spread out.
>You wonder if that isn't why you never seem to get any bigger.
>The thought flits out of your head as the train pulls up to the station.
>"Come on Spike, I want to go straight to the castle. No time for sightseeing."
>You knew that. Jeez, does she think you're an idiot?
"Alright Twilight, I've got our bags, let's get going!"
>Fake enthusiasm. You're still a bit bummed about destroying that old tome.
>>
>>20064587
I like the internal monologue and character development you've got going on in this story.
>>
>>20064587
>Before long, you arrive at the castle gates.
>The guards are acting a little weirder than usual.
>They insist that you and Twilight separate.
>"Young master, please let me escort you to your room while Princess Twilight meets with Princess Celestia."
>Man this guard is annoying.
>But you are glad. You didn't really want to face the Princess as the one who destroyed Starswirl's book.
>Twilight doesn't even acknowledge you as she trots off with the other one.
Sigh.
>You follow the other guard, and before long you are at your room. You enter as the other guard returns to his post, only to find another guard inside.
>"Ah, Master Spike, would you please come with me? The Princess would like a word with you."
>MASTER Spike? Seems a bit odd. And if the Princess wanted to talk with you, why didn't she just have the guards bring you along with Twilight?
"Eh, whatever."
>You shrug and set your overnight bags on the two respective beds before following the guard out into the hall.
>You seem to be walking a long way.
>Isn't this Luna's wing?
>Almost as if to answer that question, the guard, who you actually just noticed was a batpony, opens a door and signals for you to go in.
>You can't believe you didn't notice that earlier. Maybe Twilight is right, you do need to pay more attention to what is going on around you.
>Speaking of which, you are in a smallish room, with a single red carpet leading up to a mid-sized throne.
>And on it is Luna.
>Weird, it's the middle of the day. Why is she up at this hour?
"P..princess Luna?
>>
File: Rose.png (278 KB, 653x800) Image search: [Google]
Rose.png
278 KB, 653x800
So, I wrote a tiny story some time ago about predator/prey-play involving Anon and a blank pony, and I complained about there not being any similar stories like it.

So I found this on FiMFiction and I'm reading it right now.
My dick is rock hard, to say the least.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/91702/wild-rose
>>
>>20064793
>"Indeed, come forth, young dragon. We have a most important and difficult task that we must ask you to fulfill."
>Uh-oh. That doesn't sound good.
>But still, you feel a twinge of pride that you, and YOU ALONE are being asked for a favor by a princess other than Twilight. A REAL favor, not just "Spike, would you mind washing my dress, I need to go Princess it up with all the mares while you sit around here doing nothing."
>You'd think you would get a little love around here after you saved the day in the Crystal Empire, but that apparently only goes so far.
>Anyways, you have walked up to the base of the stairs, and are now bowing before Luna's throne.
>Like she ever did anything worthwhile.
>Don't think that way Spike, she's had a hard life!
>Fine, jeez.
"Y..you wanted to see me, Princess Luna?"
>"Indeed. As we said earlier, we have a most important task for you, one that we fear that none other than you can truly fulfill, and one which the fate of Equestria rests upon its successful completion."
>Jeez, no pressure or anything.
>You give her a look, which she ignores while she continues to speak.
>"Spike, the human, Lord Anonymous, has amassed a great fortune both in coin and knowledge since his arrival here several years ago, and has erected a great castle to the north of these lands. We have need of a particular book in his possession, which possesses powerful magical symbology within its pages, symbology that is lost to the sands of time among the living, beyond the level of either I or my sister to reinscribe."
"Uhhh…what?"
>"Spike, we need a book from Lord Anonymous."
"Oh. Yeah, Twilight told me about that, minus the name."
>"Yes, well, Lord Anonymous is a bit of an eccentric. It seems that he requires a high price for the use of the rarer books in his library."
"Twilight had mentioned that. Something about something that only a girl could do?"
>Yes, well, that's not exactly correct…"
>>
>>20064920
You mean just last thread? I saved that, btw, in case we need thread bumpers later. I thought the pony was supposed to be Twilight. Maybe I got the impression from the twilight images that were posted alongside it.
>>
>>20065016
>You are knocking on the door of a huge castle.
>And you mean HUGE. It's nearly as big as the one at Canterlot, except this one is in the middle of a forest, which is itself in the middle of nowhere, a few miles off the nonexistent stop where the railroad line let you off about midway between Canterlot and the Crystal Empire.
Sigh.
>You wish you were going there instead.
>They love you so much there.
>And all the crystals you could eat.
>Your belly grumbles, beneath the maid outfit you were wearing.
>The weird, maid outfit with the extremely short skirt and separate top that barely covered your little dragon nipples.
>Luna had said that this guy was really lonely, and wanted some companionship.
>You're not sure why that meant that you needed to wear this really embarrassing getup.
>Your thoughts scatter as the small door within the greater gate opens, and, somewhat to your surprise, an Earth pony answers.
>"Yess, and you might be?"
"Uhhh, I'm Spike the Dragon. Ummm, from Canterlot?"
>"Oh yes, wonderful, the Master will be so pleased to meet you!"
>You smile a little at the seeming earnestness of his greeting. You don't realize it but you are blushing quite a bit as well.
>"Ah, yes, and dressed most appropriately as well, please come inside!"
>You follow him in to see the most amazing garden you have ever seen in your life. It's at a level of ornateness that matches, or even surpasses that of the Royal Canterlot Garden.
>There is a path straight down the center of it, which you jog along as you try to keep up with the much larger stallion…butler? you guess?
"Uhhmmm?"
>"Hmm?"
>The pony butler spared a look at you as you moved a bit too briskly through the ornamental gardens.
"Uhhm, could you tell me why exactly I'm here? Princess Luna said that I was going to be doing SOMETHING for Lord Anonymous, but she didn't really say what. I don't think I can keep a huge place like this clean all by my self…"
>"Oh, I wouldn't worry about THAT," he laughed
>>
>>20065338
Damn, too tired to continue. Will get to shota sex tomorrow, I guess. Hope to get it all done, then return to the main story.
>>
File: Untitled.png (156 KB, 1375x771) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
156 KB, 1375x771
>>20064981
Oh, It's nothing special I assure you. Barely two posts long and I hadn't wrote anything in a while so I was a bit rusty.

>>20065136
Well, I made it as non-specific as possible, but I like Twilight the most for it myself, and I had the images.
>>
>Applebloom has been practically shaking with excitement since the ride began. Almost three days of watching endless fields and plains roll by are close to done.
>Not to say it isn’t relaxing, but it gets a bit boring.
>It’s been a long, but rewarding few months with the little filly, but it’s certainly paid off.
>She’s beyond beautiful, dropping jaws and genitals alike wherever she goes.
>Her current plug is as large as you intend to make it until she’s a couple of years older, and she can wear it 24/7.
>She’s earned a much nicer collar. Still a leather one, but it’s a custom job instead of a common dog collar.
>Her standard greeting for you is now Master.
>And she’s become comfortable with her position.
>While you of course have to walk her through new things, gone are shame and hesitation for many things that once frightened her.
>Baths are a time for bonding, and they keep her pretty for you.
>The plug is a gift from you to her that keeps her from feeling empty, and it’s okay to hold her tail high.
>You even got her a silk tail wrap. It looks pretty good, you think.
>The collar says she’s yours, and she’s proud of it.
>And a leash just means you don’t want to be away from her.
>Today however, you’re having a bit of trouble controlling her excitement. Not that you can blame her.
>After almost four months in the gloom of Hollow Shades, it’s not a surprise she’d relish the chance to visit her old home and get some sunshine.
>>
>>20067045
>She continues her chatter for another hour or so before you decide you’d really like a little quiet.
>Calling Applebloom over, you pull her head into your lap.
>As trained, she shuts out all distraction and prepares to earn herself a few snacks, giving you a while to your own thoughts.
-
>Several hours and four blowjobs later, the creaky wagon pulls up into the town with a lurch.
>Applebloom clearly wants to get out and start talking to people, but you prevent that.
>Instead, you kneel down closer to her level and address her in your serious voice.
“Now, Applebloom, listen. I know you’re excited, but when we get out, I want you to behave like we’re still home.”
“That means no leaving my side without asking, keep your manners, and you still have to follow orders.”
“Your behavior reflects on me. Even around your friends and family. Especially around them.”
“Just be patient, and I promise you’ll get to visit everyone. Understand?”
>The filly responds with a small bow and a smile.
>”Of course Master! Won’t no one be sayin yer a bad owner on my watch!”
“That’s my girl.” you say as you give the filly a pat on the back. “Let’s get you dressed and we’ll go.”
>After sliding on her little silver hoof cups and a simple yet elegant dress, you start making your way to Sweet Apple Acres.
>The effect is greater than that of the slightly desensitized people back home.
>>
>>20067063
>Jaws and genitals drop left and right at the sight of the gorgeous filly, who makes it a point to strut a little.
>Hmm, if she’s begun doing that, it might be time to train her gait.
>You might not know much about dressage, but you can try.
>The walk through the orchard is peaceful, though Applebloom is very eager to tell you about every little spot.
>”And that spot is where Winona had her puppies. And that tree is where lightning struck. And over there is where Big Mac and AJ took me campin when ah was jus a foal.”
>She suddenly becomes a little sadder.
>”That was before our parents died. Things were better then.”
>You stop, causing the filly to imitate.
“I’m sorry. How’d it happen?”
>”Bandits.” She replies curtly.
“Didn’t your dad have a harem? What happened to the rest of them?”
>”Well, our dam was the Apple, our sire just lived here ‘cause it he was from town and it was big enough for everyone.”
>”When they both died, the others didn’t have much reason ta stick around ah guess, they pulled up roots and took their foals with ‘em. We were left with Granny ‘cause she was blood.”
>”Those were hard times.”
>There’s really no right way to respond to that type of thing besides listen.
>So you decide to do just that.
>>
>>20067083
>Getting down to her level, you take the filly in a tight hug.
“I’m sorry you had to go through all that. But anytime you wanna vent, you can talk to me.”
>”It’s alright, Master.” She says as she return the hug. “I was too little ta remember much. And now ah got the nicest stallion in all Equestria.”
>With a small smile, you hoist the small pony up, carrying her the rest of the way up the path till you reach the farm house.
>It’s a modest, somewhat aged wooden structure.
>While well built, it’s was clearly meant to house several more people than it currently does, giving it an almost abandoned feeling.
>Compared to last time you were here however, it seems to have received several repairs and no longer looks rickety or unsafe.
“Well Applebloom. You ready?”
>”Sure am!” she nods “Ah been missin ‘em somethin’ fierce.”
>Setting the filly down, she knocks and you wait.
>A few seconds pass, and an impatient Applebloom knocks again.
>”AH’M A COMIN! HOLD YER HORSES!”
>Their cultures love of equine expressions will never cease being amusing.
>As the door creaks open, the green eyes of a familiar mare go wide.
>”A-Applebloom? That you?”
>The orange pony rushes forward, nuzzling her sister’s neck in the equine equivalent of a hug.
>”GRANNY! BIG MAC! GET OUT HERE! APPLEBLOOM’S BACK!”
>Heavy thunks are heard as the Applebloom’s brother gallops down from the second floor, followed shortly after by their hobbling grandmother.
>Or..Granddam. Whatever.
>>
>>20067102
>For a couple of minutes, happy whinnies and nickers that sound more emotion than speech fill the air as the family walk circles around themselves in their socialization.
>After a moment however, they begin to come down from their initial high and their attention turns to you.
>Applejack, who seems to be the most well spoken of the family steps forward, seemingly taking a moment to try to decide what to say.
>”If’n ya got tired of her, we… I doubt we can afford to buy her back, much as we miss her.” she claims, her voice low so as to not concern the filly.
>You can only laugh.
“No no no. Nothing of the sort. If anything, I underpaid you for her.”
>They look confused, to say the least.
>Applebloom starts walking over with a questioning look on her face.
>”Uh, Master? Ah don’t think ya ever told me how much ya payed for me, now that ah think about it.”
“25 gold bits.” you tell her before you pull a gold bit from your coin purse, tossing it directly into the brim off Applejack’s hat.
“26.”
>”WOW!” The filly beams, clearly feeling good about herself. “That’s like, almost twice what tha farm makes in a whole year!”
“Yep!” you exclaim as you ruffle her mane slightly. “Your family made a good case about how great you are. And I couldn’t agree more.”
>That was a lie. At least, the part about their negotiation skills was.
>Their asking price was much, much lower. You just overpaid because it made you feel less like an asshole.
>>
>>20067123
>”W..well, Mister Anon.” She starts as she tucks the bit you gave her into her hat band, continuing when you don’t stop her. “If yer not here for that, why’d ya come all this way?”
“Simple enough. Applebloom was missing her friends and family, so I made time for us to visit.”
>The tension in the air releases like a balloon.
>”Well that’s right kind of ya. Why don’tcha come in? We’d like a chance to get to know more about ya.”
>Nodding, you follow them into the home, preparing for backache of the too low ceiling.
>For the rest of the evening, you talk and eat with the Apple family.
>From the affairs of the farm and town, to your work, Applebloom’s ongoing cutie mark search, or the non-sexual aspects of her new life.
>There’s a little cringe from them whenever Applebloom casually calls you master, but all in all they just seem glad that she’s happy.
>And honestly, based on the number of battered mares you’ve seen, especially owned ones, you’d say a bit of training and an occasional pop with the riding crop isn’t so bad.
>Hmm, you don’t know if their society is ready for that kind of change, but maybe a refuge for the battered would be a nice charity to experiment with.
>You’ll have to look into it.
-
>Later that night, you’re laying in Applebloom’s old room, the little filly playing small spoon as always.
>Her old bed was too small, of course, so the two of you made a pallet on the floor.
>Seems that, other than a couple of cider barrels being stored here, it’s been left untouched since she left.
>”Hey. Master?”
“Hmm? What is it Bloom?”
>>
>>20067158
>”Ah was just wonderin… is there any chance we could bring Sweetie and Scoots with us when we go home?”
“Your little friends you talk about, right?”
>”Yeah, ah really miss havin ‘em around to play with.”
“I can look into it I suppose..”
>Your little wife shifts her weight harder into your side, snuggling you as best she can.
>”Thanks master! Yer the best.”
“So what are their families like?” You inquire, unsure if they would give up their daughters to you.
>”Whatcha mean?”
“Like, do they have money, how big is the herd, how many foals are there, how are they treated?
>”Oh, well Sweetie’s family are pretty nice, but kinda weird. They ain’t rich but they got some money.”
>She pauses to think.
>”All their foals have grown up out and moved ‘cept Sweetie. Ah think Mister Magnum has 5 mares.”
“And Scootaloo?”
>”She ain’t too close to her family. Ah think mister Swift Wing used to be a town guard or somethin, but now he just drinks a lot.”
“Does he mistreat Scoots?”
>”Not that ah know. He mostly just ignores her. He seems real sad all the time.”
>Sounds like they’d probably be willing to part. Sweetie, maybe not.
“Yeah, alright. I don’t think we’ll be going home alone.”
>She turns to hug you again, but you stop her.
>She’s instead greeted by the feeling of your member prodding her nethers.
>”I..is it time, Master?” she asks in a shaky voice, her tail rolling aside to give you full access.
“Yes.” you claim with a smile she can’t see. “If you’re about to become an alpha mare, it’s time you were made a mare.”
>>
>>20067178
>It really was a long time coming.
>While you’ve masturbated the filly frequently as a reward and trained her rump for your fetishes, you’ve never actually used any of her holes except her mouth.
>It helped instill a sense of serving without there being a need to receive.
>You get to your knees and light a small lantern as the filly scrambled to her hooves, ready for you to take your prize.
>If her winking, leaking, and jiggling of her plugged plot is any indication, she’s been looking forward to this for a while.
>However, you decide to make her work for it a little.
>Placing your hands on her blank, yellow haunches, you dig your nails into her flesh and drag them back.
>A chill runs down her spine and her breath hitches in her throat.
>You repeat it a few times upon the paralyzed pony before leaning in.
“Very good, Applebloom. You’d have been in real trouble if you’d kicked.”
>She can only croak out a small “Thank ya.” as you nibble her ears.
>Gripping the toy by the base, you give it some light tugs and pushes before sliding it halfway out.
“Now tell me Applebloom. Who’s an obedient little filly?”
>”A..ah am.”
>You slam the plug back into her, rocking her body and earning a moan, before you slide it half out again.
“And what’s the most important thing to you?”
>”M..my, unnnha, my Master.”
>You push in again, bringing her to the edge.
>After waiting a few seconds for her to come down, you pull it out again.
“Why do you serve?” you whisper into her ear.
>”B..because it makes...makes my owner happy.”
>>
>>20067195
>Another push leaves the filly a leaves the filly a leaky mess, hanging on the agonizing edge of orgasm.
>A couple of seconds pass, and you pull it out again.
“And who is this master who owns you, mind, body and soul?”
>”You are! Ah’m yer little pet to… mmph…. to use how ya want!
>Covering her mouth, you give the toy a final slam, causing her body to convulse as she releases a torrent of mare cum onto the floor.
>Considering her to now be properly warmed up, you line yourself with the exhausted filly’s sopping hole.
>Sliding your head into the hole, you find it tight, wet, velvety, and amazingly warm.
>Despite her post orgasmic haze, her body knows exactly what’s happening, and quickly clamps down.
>Her equine muscle certainly lives up to its reputation, fitting you like a glove, massaging you, and trying to pull you deeper.
>You seen hit a wall, however, and realize you’ve hit her hymen.
>By this point, Applebloom has regained some sense of clarity, however. So you let her know.
“Applebloom, brace yourself.”
>She complies, but for what reason, she doesn’t know.
>After a little teasing to warm her up, you give a single, mighty thrust, plowing past her hymen, which gives a pop that you feel far more than hear, and hilt yourself inside.
>The action is enough to force her once more over the edge, causing her sex to squeeze you like a vice.
>As soon as she releases, you find the area around your head to be pretty loose.
>>
File: a few years later.jpg (221 KB, 575x731) Image search: [Google]
a few years later.jpg
221 KB, 575x731
>>20067226
>Simply figuring this to be the so called flare cavern, you move a bit and confirm that, yes, your length just manages to kiss the opening of her cervix.
>Not waiting for her to come down, you begin having your fun, subjecting your pet to the agonizing pleasure of overstimulation.
>Not that she seems to mind, of course.
>Though she’s been reduced to guttural moans, though her legs have given out, her body still responds.
>Her welcoming insides still mold to your size, and continually try to pull you back in. Her frantic winking like a rapid series of kisses being lavished on your rod and sack.
>Again and again you ride the helpless young mare, coaxing orgasm after orgasm from her tiny frame.
>All too soon, however, you find yourself on the edge.
>Grabbing Applebloom by the hips, you bury yourself as deeply into her as possible before raising your hand to plant a firm smack on her butt which echoes through the room.
>The pain and surprise causes the filly to clamp down incredibly tightly, pushing you past your limit.
>Your hips buck as your seed explodes into the moaning filly. Spurt after spurt, being deposited directly into her waiting womb.
>You linger a moment in your bliss, Applebloom’s rhythmic muscle work trying to milk you for any stray drops.
>Finally however, you resist her efforts to keep you in, pulling out with a wet schlick.
>No longer being stimulated, Applebloom promptly collapses from exhaustion.
>You’ll need to talk about that in the morning. For now, you move her away from the puddle of her own lust before laying down yourself to sleep.
-
>The next morning began with a talk about how she was expected to clean you when you didn’t just use her mouth to begin with.
>>
File: 277681.png (1 MB, 898x1000) Image search: [Google]
277681.png
1 MB, 898x1000
>>20067249
>Afterwards, you took a trip to the local lake for a bath, seeing as how 3 days on a coach and a night of vigorous sex didn’t do any favors for either of you hygienically.
>But finally, you set out to the homes of the other crusaders to discuss the prospect of buying them as new brides.
>Which finally brings you to now. Sitting in a room in the town hall, documents ready and just waiting for signatures and a price.
>At your sides sit Applebloom and Applejack, who came as a character witness.
>After a while of waiting, the doors swing open, ponies filing through in 2 groups.
>One group consists of an earth stallion in a straw hat, two well kept unicorn mares, and a unicorn filly who you assumed to be Sweetie.
>The second was a shabby brown pegasus mare, followed by an equally shabby orange pegasus filly.
“Hello mister Magnum I’m glad you could make it. I assume this is Sweetie? And who are this lovely mares with you?”
>He reaches out, shaking your hand.
>”Glad I could make it. Yes, this is my little Sweetie. And this is my third wife Pearl, Sweetie and Rarity’s mother.” he tells you, pointing first to the pink unicorn, then to the white.
“Charmed.” you say before turning to the pegasai. “I don’t believe we met when I scheduled this. You’re one of Swift Wing’s wives I presume?”
>”Yes, Soaring Dawn, if you’d please. I was Swift trusted me to handle things here.”
>”Mister, umm, Mouse was it.?” Starts Magnum.
“Mous.”
>>
>>20067268
>”Mous. First I have to ask why we would sell our daughter’s hoof in marriage to you? She’s not an unattractive filly, and we’re not short on money.”
>As you piece together a response, Rarity speaks up for you.
>”Father, surely you didn’t come out here just to say no. Yes? We must recognize the...opportunity we are being presented.”
>”Opportunity?”
>”Indeed. Sir Mous has been declared as one of the most influential figures since Starswirl himself. To have him take an interest in our little Sweetie. OH~ you can’t take that from her.”
>”I mean, look at her. He’s transformed a farm worker, a common laborer into a sight fit for royal court.
>Magnum seems to think for a moment before addressing Applejack who’s currently scowling at Rarity.
>”Applejack, you know him best. How would you say this Mous fellow has treated your sister?”
>”Uhh, ‘bout as well as ah could hope. Better than any bought mare ah ever saw. Better than most normal ones.”
>He then turns to Applebloom herself.
>”Tell me little one, would you leave this stallion if you could?”
>The effect is immediate. She latches to your side, shaking her head violently.
>”Nu-uh. Mister Anon’s been the best husband ah coulda hoped for. He’s nice, he taught me ta read ‘n write. He let’s me help ‘em with his important inventor stuff.”
>”I see he’s done nothing for your, ahem, rural accent.” Rarity claims, seemingly without speaking.
>”He says it’s cute! That ah’m his lil’ southern bell, whatever that means.”
>>
>>20067277
>This bit of information seems to greatly upset Rarity for some reason.
>You’re about to break it up when pearl speaks up.
>”I’d like to ask about bedroom specifics.”
>”MOTHER!”
>”Shush Rarity, this is important. I’m like to make sure you wouldn’t be too rough on my little girl.”
“Well” You begin. “It’s no secret I expect submission and obedience. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be looking to buy.
“But no, while I certainly have my share of...sexual proclivities, I don’t get my jollies brutalizing them. The bond between dominant and submissive is one of trust, after all.”
>This answer seems to satisfy her. Turning to the pegasus, you prod her to actually say something.
“What about you, miss Dawn? Do you have any questions?”
>”O..oh, yeah. Can we visit her?”
>”Yes. If they want you to. I’ll bring them by now and then. If you want to come out there, send me a letter first, so I can make sure my schedule is clear.”
>This seems to conclude all large questions.
>After this, it’s simply a long list of chatter and ironing out specifics. You get a chance to ask about their family lives, medical histories, and a chance to examine and talk with the fillies themselves.
>Finally, it comes time to decide prices. So the families are split into two rooms, the fillies sent off to catch up, and Applejack relieved to go about her business.
>After all is said and done, Scootaloo is sold to you for 12 gold bits, Sweetie for 31.
-
>Two days later, after giving them time to get everything in order, you’re helping load their possessions into a deluxe carriage, including a few things Applebloom left the first time around.
>And a barrel of cider you yoinked off of Applejack for a couple of coppers to make the three day trip less frightening for the new fillies aboard.
>Ponyville isn’t a bad town, but you can’t wait to get home.

Alrighty, there's part 3.
Hope you guys like it.
http://pastebin.com/xXgAkcQb
>>
>>20067249
>>Simply figuring this to be the so called flare cavern, you move a bit and confirm that, yes, your length just manages to kiss the opening of her cervix.
Assuming he hilted this would make his dick around 4 cm when erect.
Sad penis is sad...
>>
>>20067698
Either I'm using the wrong terminology, one of us is confused about anatomy, or you headcanon hoers to be notably smaller than I do.
>>
File: Science.jpg (3 MB, 6000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Science.jpg
3 MB, 6000x2000
This has some of the data I have
(Haven't updated it with newer stuff)
It doesn't have the foal vaginal length data but I did some calculations on paper for the scootaloo pic (measured the x-axis of the torso and scaled vagina to be relative to normal horse vagina).
>>
>>20068001
Wow, that's some dedication.
If I didn't hate that it's basically used as an insult for someone caring about anything you consider unimportant, it might even be called autistic.

I'll read over the details later later, but I'll say this for now, just past on a brief skim, Celestia and Iron Will's size both fluctuate wildly scene by scene, so a lot of math about them is debatable.

Luckily, Iron Will has a scene (When he comes to get his payment) where he tries using his raw size for intimidation, while Fluttershy is standing right next to him. Since size is important to the scene, it probably makes a better bar for accuracy than a normal standing scene.

>Futashy
Why?
>>
>>20067332
I missed your work, mang. Keep this story up; it's great.
>>
File: Well proportioned horse.png (209 KB, 745x773) Image search: [Google]
Well proportioned horse.png
209 KB, 745x773
>>20068001
Alright. Maybe a lot of the math went over my head, but I think I noticed a couple more small flaws. First, as far as I can tell, you didn't seem to account for the filly in the candy cane chart being partly crouching.

Second, on the weight conclusions, does that take into account differing bone densities, or muscle vs body fat averages?
If not, domesticated/in captivity might be the better place to look on the latter, due to the comparative easy living of sapient beings.

While I tend to chalk some of their proportions up to art style, and downsize their head while upsizing their body, I'll concede you're probably right in the end though.
Even with the slight body boost for my proportion preferences, and even if you forgot to account for the filly crouching, the fact remains that fillyhoods can't handle the monkey D.
Oh well, I have no problem with training them as anal only, and might edit the scene later to account for how she's just too small, and this won't become part of their routine. Or even just make it anal.

At any rate, SciAnon, you're good people, keep on keeping on.

>>20068278
Thanks Anon, you're good people too.
>>
>>20068118
It was just a small joke since I used Fluttershy as the template for the "average" stallion since the main 6 have the greatest amount of screen time so they're easy to get good pics for.
I do have a more accurate template using the withers rather than height at head allowing me to use a broader range of pictures for comparison.
I don't mind being called autistic since it is something I have been diagnosed with.
>>
>>20068384
Right before after I fucking posted!

>I don't mind being called autistic since it is something I have been diagnosed with.
No no, I was making a jab at people who'd potentially see that and call you such.
Because that's one of the things that gets called it for some reason.
If you put a lot of work into something relatively unimportant, pay a lot of attention to tiny details, or just have a lot of passion for something they consider relatively or wholly unimportant, it's autism.
>>
>>20068380
That is one of the problems I've solved by using the hind legs as a calculation point. The result increases foal height by about 1.5 cm.
Weight calculations are done from average density of 1 cm^3 generic flesh.
>>
mfw when we are literally discussing the math of whether dick will fit in horsevag in this threat.

It's like playing FATAL, except with horses.
>>
>>20068450
FATAL?
>>
>>20068468
Think Dungeons and Dragons, but instead of rolling to determine your Strength and Intelligence, you roll for shit like 'Anal Circumference' and 'Linguistic Synesthesia'.

It's terrible in every way, shape or form. (It's also hideously racist and sexist but this is 4chan so nobody cares.)
>>
>>20068436
Ah well.

Hmm, you think you could find realistic milk outputs by volume per day of ponies, dogs, and a possible projection for minotaurs (human breasted), assuming they're milked to capacity daily for at least 3 months.

I'm considering a few things.
Thanks for the info the a strong load actually would be a treat to a little filly, by the way.
>>
>>20068524
Sure I'll look into it. I'm going to sleep soonish but I'll post what I've found within the next 24 hours.
>>
>>20067332
10/10 "I came hard" -IGN

Love your stuff and love your story
Hope to see more
>>
File: Worry not, just do it.png (174 KB, 421x431) Image search: [Google]
Worry not, just do it.png
174 KB, 421x431
>>20068380
>I have no problem with training them as anal only, and might edit the scene later to account for how she's just too small, and this won't become part of their routine
>anal only
>edit it out
please no. I like the idea of cartoon horses being exposed to kinks and such as much as the next guy, but vaginal sex is my fetish anon!
Just chalk their vaginas being big enough up to cartoon horse magic and keep them cumming.
>>
>>20068380
>Anal only
>Not flooding their wombs with semen

That not the way God intended it
>>
>>20069035
Thread needs more of this going on in it, with one slight tweak - the mare in question needs to be a reluctantly submissive Celestia.

Also, thread needs more slave Celestia in general
>>
>>20069253
You, I like you.
>>
>>20069253
This.
There's not enough story that use the threat impregnation to further enslave, hell I want to see that in ERA's story so bad.
>>
>>20068695
Thanks Anon.

>>20068770
>>20069035
I guess I can give this whole "vaginal" thing a try, on a trial basis, of course. The things I do for my fans.

>>20069796
>There's not enough story that use the threat impregnation to further enslave
>Threat

No, fuck you. We need broods. Mares, cows, dragonesses, love bugs and griffons who live to carry their masters children, and are damn happy for the honor.

>>20069253
I can help you with the Celestia part, at least.
From back in June.

>A bump in the road jostles you awake with a start.
>Shaking the surprise off, you look around.
>No more than 10 miles up the road, you see your destination. Canterlot.
>For several weeks you had been away on a diplomatic mission, and you were never more happy to almost be back home.
>And more importantly, back to your princess and favorite mare in your stable, none other than THE princess Celestia.
>As soon as you're in, you run to the throne room to greet, and inspect her.
>Throwing the large doors open, you take the royal court by surprise. Save for the princess, who meets you with a simple, respectful nod.
>"Welcome home, my king. How did your mission to the minotaur kingdom go?"
"Well enough. Though you should probably expect a few new additions to the bedroom."
>"Political marriages." she says with an eye roll and a chuckle.
"Quite. But please follow me, there are a few things I needed to iron out with you."
>Quickly excusing herself, you lead Celestia up to your shared quarters, excusing the guard as you do.
>"So what did you need to speak about, Anonymous?
>Tracing your fingers along her side, you make your way behind her.
"Nothing really, I'm just glad to be home and thought I'd inspect my girls.."
>Her tail clamps down instantly, telling you something's up.
"What's wrong Celly? You seem on edge all of a sudden."
>"Well, you see, sir."
>Impatiently, you force up her tail.
"Just what I was afraid of. An empty ponut."
>Celestia says nothing.
>>
>>20069910
"We've talked about this. Royal court does not give you an excuse to not wear something. If I can't even trust my alpha mare to follow orders, how can I trust the rest?
>"Sir, I assure you there's a very good reason." She pipes up. "I needed recuperation."
>The dresser moves, revealing the hidden toy storage.
>From within floats a large bottle of lube and the largest plug you have. Easily three of four times as wide as your arm in the thickest area.
>You'd bought it largely for giggles, but had joked about using it many times.
>"I have challenged myself to use this toy, and have been using all my free time preparing these past few weeks. But I need rest afterwards."
>You don't know if she's serious, or just trying to get out of trouble, so you decide to call her bluff.
"Alright. Let's see what you can do."
>Celestia lays down, giving you a smirk that almost says "you don't know who you're fucking with" as she coats the toy and pours the thick liquid down her flank.
>After a moment, yellow light envelops the toy as she lifts it to her rear.
>With a deep breathe to relax, she begins pushing the massive object again the small black ring.
>Slowly but surely, the object begins making its way inside, the mare winking all the while.
>As Celestia finally gets it a third of the way in, she carefully rolls onto her hooves and begins using the floor to help her along.
>The normally regal princess moans and groans as the thick plug violates her rear, smelling like a mare in heat all the while.
>>
>>20069920
>Finally, and much to your amazement, however, she manages to push past the flare, causing the rest of the toy to be naturally pulled into her.
>You've never seen something so amazing.
>Celestia slowly rises to her hooves, panting, winkin and leaking like a waterfall the whole time.
>"T...tada!"
>You walk forward and give her a touch test, to eliminate any magical trickery.
>Sure enough, you can feel the rubber poking from her rump, the heat and moisture coming from her long neglected marehood.
>Pressing around her hips, you can even feel the thing inside her.
"Well color me impressed."
>"So...so am I...am I excused from punishment."
"Indeed. In fact, I'm going to reward you."
>"A..a reward?"
"Yes, I'll allow you to keep that toy for the rest of the day."
>"B..but sir! Court!"
"Your reward is not optional. Just throw on a dress."
>Knowing better than to argue, she levitates on a concealing dress before making her way back to the throne room on unsteady hooves, a light trail of soup dotting the floor along the way.
>Damn it's good to be king.
>>
>>20069910
>No, fuck you. We need broods. Mares, cows, dragonesses, love bugs and griffons who live to carry their masters children, and are damn happy for the honor.
Well fucking DUH. That hit so much in my fetish.

However most of those stories happen in a very short span of time, ERA's for example, was like, a week? I want to see preg SLavelestia so much but you can't fit it everywhere unless you timeskip, but seeing her threatened, then subdued into willingly or carrying your brood would still be the best.
>>
>>20069796
>There's not enough story that use the threat impregnation to further enslave
Expound on this concept a little please. I'm not getting it, though it kind of sounds hot.
>>
>>20070192
Different Anon but what I think he means is that he threatens to get them pregnant if they do not comply or submit.
>>
>>20069924
Hey, good work on the new stuff. I fapped myself raw to Squash Soup and its follow ups. I like your take on pone sexuality, human sexuality, and the interplay therebetween. Keep on smutting, V.
>>
>>20070548
Thanks man, it means a lot. I'll keep on smutting as long as it keeps on being fun.
Speaking of, writing the next part. The guy who wanted to see sexualized etiquette training is about to get his wish.
>>
>>20069910
Broodmare Celestia/Luna is pretty good, too.
>>
>>20067332
I like the worldbuilding and exposition you're doing. The interviews and the way you're giving out information on how their families work is also something I'd consider a high point.

The scene when you had Anon asking Applebloom questions while moving the plug in and out was a really nice touch.

I'd like a little bit more explanation or reminder of exactly how Anon got to be so influential and mega-rich, though. Just a bit of worldbuilding in this angle. Something like walking by a common household item and mentioning that it was based off of the designs he's published would be good.

A list of who exactly is already in his herd, and what their roles are would be good. Before this trip, he had Applebloom, Fluttershy (who ate ham?), and I think Nurse Redheart and some nameless diplomat from the crystal empire? I've only seen 'Bloom giving an off-screen blowjob, some on-screen sexings, Fluttershy bring out breakfast, and Redheart was told to bring medical paperwork out.

Some scenes with Fluttershy, Redheard, and the diplomat would be good. How much of their prior life remains?

I also get the feeling that I'm mixing stories up.
>>
>>20071390
I think those two stories are separate and he just reposted some of his older work cause it fit the thread theme
>>
>>20070325
Pretty much. Though nothing stop us from actually cumming inside and tells her she became our new broodmare too.

Also page 10 bump care guys.
>>
You ever have so much to do that you just end up just taking a nap instead?
I've got 4 story lines I want to pursue (including the main story) to the point where I've got the setup to each written.

And as I stare at these four pages, contemplating each... I just kind of go play dota instead.

I really wonder sometimes...
>>
>>20073508
I know that feeling well.
>>
I was asked to research milk production in mares by Vhatug. Here are the results:

Milk production in mares averages over the course of 120 days to 2.5 % of body weight.
Thus Fluttershy would produce 1,6 kg of milk each day.
Celestia would produce 2,11 kg of milk each day.
>>
>>20073508
Yup, I know that feeling exactly. I rediscovered the joys of 4X games recently, and as a result, productivity has declined spectacularly.
>>
>>20074943
Sorry about not posting about the griffin breath holding. It seems to be complicated because while they have smaller lungs they have air sacs separate from them making me wonder if through diffusion they could compensate for the lung capacity... They're also very efficient at taking oxygen from the air. I can't say anything for certain.
Anal shouldn't be too big of a problem (this is of course just an estimate because no one has stretch trained a lion to my knowledge.)
>>
>>20075032
No prob. It was really just for future reference anyways.
>>
File: Cutest filly.jpg (68 KB, 573x583) Image search: [Google]
Cutest filly.jpg
68 KB, 573x583
>>20071390
You're getting two stories mixed up.
The Cutie Brand Crusaders are the main thing I'm working on right now, with Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle being his only pets.
The story with the casual branding is an old story I reposted to keep the thread alive based on the idea "What if horse still had human programming? What if branding added submission as part of their "destiny"?".
The Celestia plug thing is an old one shot to satisfy a deep for Sublestia.

In those stories which aren't this one, Amira is the mare from Saddle Arabia, and the meat thing is from an old joke that Fluttershy sneaks from the stash she keeps for her animals, or that meat is a "sometimes" food for ponies since horses will sometimes engage in opportunistic carnivorism.

>I like the worldbuilding and exposition you're doing. The interviews and the way you're giving out information on how their families work is also something I'd consider a high point.

Thank you, I didn't want to just say "Oh, the Apple family struggles because they just suck with money!" or "Scootaloo is an orphan."
The farm just lost most of its people due to a common threat of the world, Scoots parents are alive and aren't cruel, they're just not really part of her life.

I could probably work a bit more on Anon's impact.

>The scene when you had Anon asking Applebloom questions while moving the plug in and out was a really nice touch.
It's not possible to go wrong with buttplugs, they are the greatest sex toy ever invented.

>>20074535
Thank you SciAnon.
By chance, is that 6 the maximum a normal mare could realistically achieve?
I mean, assuming you used constant stimulation or something to prevent them from ever ceasing production,
>>
>>20075032
Actually, you might want to look into goose force feeding procedures. Might find a scaleable answer there. That's where I got the idea that Godiva should have no gag reflex, and would actually take pleasure in it (It's how chicks are fed).
>>
>>20068468
Even the reviews of the system by people who say "Hey, let's review this game system. I heard it's terrible, so it should be entertaining!" say "This is just an awful game system in every sense of the word, and I hated looking at it even long enough to review it."

You know how some things are so bad that they're good again? This goes one step further and is so bad that it's irredeemably awful. It isn't B-movie bad, it's Star Wars Holiday Special bad.
>>
>>20075102
maximum found in the study was at day 45 reaching 3 %

That would result in:
Fluttershy = 1,91 kg/day
Celestia = 2,53 kg/day

>>20075103
I'll look into it although they probably don't obscure the glottis at the base of the tongue allowing the bird to breathe. (kind of like snakes don't asphyxiate while swallowing something larger than them)
>>
>>20075193
that's pretty bad.
>>
>>20075235
Alrighty, so a proper milkmare would produce just under a half gallon per day.
Good to know.
Thank you, man, hoers should be realistic.
>>
>>20065338
>You hate it when ponies do that.
>Seeing the sour look on your face, he got a bit more serious.
>"I suppose you will just have to ask the master that yourself. Suffice it to say the castle is well stocked with maids already."
>He looks you up and down a bit.
>"Though none are quite of your…quality."
>What?
"What?"
>He ignores you as you have come to the entrance to a large structure which you presume to be the main living area of the castle.
>He opens the door, and gestures for you to go in.
>You enter into the large atrium, which has a pool in the middle, with the roof right above it open to the sky.
>There are numerous doorways lining it, and the far side opens through an arcade into another garden.
>"Feel free to look around. The Master will see you shortly."
>He turned and trotted off to the other end of the atrium and out onto the arcade before turning out of view.
>The pool in the middle of the room has some benches around it, so you decide to go sit down and wait for the "human" to come and greet you.
>As you sit, the frilly and entirely too short skirt pops up, revealing the black panties Luna had made you put on.
>This whole thing is weird.
>You don't mind wearing stuff like this.
>In fact, you do it all the time.
>The girls encourage it.
>But not normally outside.
>You find yourself embarrassed, and push your claws into your lap to cover up your underwear, face blushing bright red.
>The darn thing seems to be designed to pop up and give everyone a show.
>Looking at it closer, there's a wire loop under the ruffle.
>That IS what it's for.
>Suddenly, you're feeling nervous about this.
>But Luna had specifically told you to wear this. There must be a good reason. She wouldn't do anything to pursposefully embarrass you or put you in danger.
>Would she?
>>
>>20075802
Sorry guys, dealing with a sick dog has put a dampener on writing. Ugh. Maybe tomorrow.
>>
Jesus, we've dropped to page 8 twice in under an hour now.
Have some more old bumper.

>It's been several months since you were dropped into this crazy world.
>And it's the greatest thing that's ever happened to you.
>You'd been dropped into a city called New Horseleans a large city of mostly zebra, gryphons, and earth ponies.
>It was a wonderful place. Good food, good people, good culture, and good parties.
>But it just wasn't for you. Too much hustle and bustle for your taste.
>Besides, there was a whole new world to explore, and you saw no reason to just sit in that one place.
>So packing some of your meager possessions and some gear, you took off along the coast, intent on seeing what the world had to offer.
>Which brought you to the present.
>After several weeks of travel, town through town, you eventually came across a place that you simply couldn't bring yourself to leave.
>It was a small, well hidden village without a name, inhabited by small creatures that looked like a mix between cats and rabbits.
>You'd seen mentions of them in books on the species of the world. Isolated, but sweet to a fault. Some scholars even believed they might be incapable of anger or aggression.
>Lucky for them, they bred and grew fast. You can't imagine how they could have survived otherwise given your own experiences.
>Books called them "The Cute Citizens of Wuvy-Dovey Land", they called themselves "The Wuvlanders", you just called them cabbits.
>They quickly took to calling themselves cabbits in your honor.
>>
>>20078261
>The guy who said power corrupts may have been onto something. You didn't just run this place, you lorded over it.
>Or maybe you're just a naturally controlling person.
>Either way, you scheduled their days, picked their mates, decided how they could and couldn't spend their free time, and demanded tribute.
>And they LOVED you for it, complying happily to your every demand. It was insane! Wonderful! And a little creepy.
~
>It's an average day for you.
>Simply lazing about on a lounger admist all the little den of excess you've built in the town square.
>The small creatures hop too and fro as they go about their day.
>Whenever one comes close by, they drop something, anything in your pile of loot.
>It was often something as simple as a macaroni heart, but occassionaly things like gold or gems found their way there.
>While you could just walk, or crawl really, into any store here and take what you pleased, it was still nice to have.
>Besides, you occassionally took a trip to nearby towns to trade for things your simple pets couldn't provide.
>Polishing off your glass of whiskey, you set it aside and whistle for some attention.
>Every cabbit in the area looks your way, with the nearest does dropping everything they're doing to see to your needs.
>Four of them hop into your lap and compete for positions.
>The winner of the front position is a fuzzy pink one with one of those hearts on her chest some of them have, and some nice breeder hips.
>>
>>20078285
>Two of the others take place at the sides.
>The last crawls under the front and places her paws on your sack.
"Alright girls..." You say as you prepare their cue.
>In your hand is an enchanted stone, magically linked to other small enchanted objects.
>Every female in the village wore at least one in each hole. Tiny dildos, buttplugs, anal beads, egg vibrators. Whatever you felt like.
>Squeezing the stone, it links to your intent and begins glowing.
>"Get to work."
>A cacophony of moans fills the village air as each and every does toys flashes to life with a random effect.
>Some get very warm, some get very cold, some emit small electric shocks, and some simply vibrate. A few even pulse and throb as if they're living things.
>It's odd, but you want all your pets to be aware of your status. And you've yet to have a single complaint, not even from husbands and fathers.
>The fuzzballs try their hardest to ignore their own pleasure, and focus entirely on you.
>Soft pads and tongues work your shaft and sack, taking great cares to ensure you're happy.
>The one on the end suckles you, paws right behind your cock head.
>You lean back and relax, simply enjoying the moment.
>The town full of loyal slaves, the moan filled air, the smell of excitement, the shaft work, the gentle ball massaging, the tiny tongue flicking your urethra.
>It's all just so perfect.
>>
>>20078305
>Several minutes later, you feel yourself reaching your edge.
>Your pets seem to sense this and the one previously suckling your rod jumps back as the others work to milk you.
>She sits there, hands on those big hips, mouth open, those little buck teeth making the whole display a little cuter than it should be.
>Your seed explodes across her face as she moves her head about in an attempt to catch as much as possible in her mouth.
>She does a good job of it too, because she fills her mouth, leaving it running down her chest.
>The four of them sit on your legs, awaiting for further orders.
"That was pretty good whatever your names are, y-"
>"My name is-"
"I don't care. You may all go now."
>They bow, spout an "I love you." and hop down as you deactivate the magical link, giving the town a little relief.
>Watching them, you see wide hips run over to a male and child, who wave and go about their day, ignoring her plastered face.
>Reaching around, you pick up a list of issues the "Mayor" dropped off earlier, so that you could decide how best to proceed.
>The largest is that the population is getting larger, and they want to build more houses.
>You decide against it. The isolated small town feel is simply too nice.
>You figure you can put it off for a while by selling some of them. To changelings if need be.
>It's highly unlikely they'll complain no matter what you do. But that's a problem for later.
>Stretching, you get comfortable and settle in for a nap.

Y'all fuckers need to step it up and keep this shit alive.
>>
>>20075102
>The Cutie Brand Crusaders
Is that the one listed as Pet Bloom in your paste, or is that located elsewhere? I'm down to read, wherever it is.
>>
>>20078542
It's Pet Bloom, except now he owns all three of the main CMC.
>>
>>20078612
>It's Pet Bloom
Solid. I'm a fan of your work and am eagerly, albeit singlehandedly, awaiting your next installment.
>>
>>20078612
Who is your favorite pone to write, and why? Which pone would you sex, if given the opportunity?
>>
>>20078329
God Damn, Vhatug seems to be the king of one-shots. It's hard to make a story so short, yet so complete and sexy.

Also, you just brought a new sexy species to my attention. I don't know when I will get to them, but I will. Before God I swear this creed: until there is no more sexy, but peace, and then...
>>
>>20079139
There is no peace. Even in death the need to create persists forever tormenting your rotting corpse with images of alluring new ways and creatures to fuck.
>>
>>20079228
>not catching the FMJ reference.
>>
>>20079271
my point stands.
>>
File: 1367735494619.jpg (167 KB, 1002x407) Image search: [Google]
1367735494619.jpg
167 KB, 1002x407
>>20078919
Generally, if I'm trying to write something larger than a one shot, especially if it tries to be realistic or grounded, that stories subject is my current favorite.

The answer to both right now is Applebloom, with Sweetie a close second.
Used to be Flutters, then Lyra and Applejack, though I never wrote a multiparter about AJ.

>>20078653
Glad you like it. They will never stop their journey till master gives them their cutie brands.

>>20079139
>>20079228
>pic related
>>
>>20079292
>till master gives them their cutie brands.
Its funny how you don't know you have a fetish until someone mentions it.
>>
>>20075802
>>The girls encourage it.
M6 confirmed for horrible ponies. I now feel no empathy for them in the ERA-verse.
>>
>>20075102
>The Cutie Brand Crusaders
10/10, would split in two on my GIANT monkey dick.
>>
File: hang in there babby.jpg (40 KB, 700x550) Image search: [Google]
hang in there babby.jpg
40 KB, 700x550
>>20078329
hey, it's sweet cheeks the cabbit who's got back
>>
Yes, yes I know I said I was going to write 2 weeks ago. And I didn't. Writing is weird for me, takes me seeing something or hearing something or feeling something to jump start me into it.

And that just happened. >>20080660

Expect some green tonight or tomorrow.
>>
File: the tears are just adrenaline.png (452 KB, 967x823) Image search: [Google]
the tears are just adrenaline.png
452 KB, 967x823
>>20080491
Damn straight.

>>20080844
Hey, ya gotta break for monster booty.

>>20079635
Imagine a home built on encasement.
Almost everything is made of girls of varying species permanently bound up as fixtures.
Even the home's foundation is a thick stack of mares locked into thick steel chests.
Imagine what's going through a mares mind as the last binds and blindfold go on, as her box is sealed and slid into the wall with many others like her, now unaging and undying.
Her function is thankless, her name quickly forgotten.
But even as her mind utterly dissolves under the weight of endless orgasm denial and sensory deprivation supplemented by a steady stream of aphrodisiacs, her final coherent thought is how happy she is to be serving her master.
>>
>>20081412
I'm sorry but all I can imagine is homer playing tetris with his family. I just can't help but laugh.
>>
>>20081412
>dat spoiler
I honestly don't know what to do with that, Vhatug.
>>
>>20080491
>>20081412
Glad I'm not the only one who gets his rocks off on human/pone size disparity. Add in some GLORIOUS HUMAN STAMINA as well, and you've got a reciepe for sore wrists and blow out rotator cuffs.
>>
>>20081700
What kind of faggot WOULDN'T enjoy these?
There's just something so great about dominating something a lot smaller than you, making it yours, making it love you, ruining it for its own kind.

>>20081548
Masturbate?
>>
>>20081736
>What kind of faggot WOULDN'T enjoy these?
>There's just something so great about dominating something a lot smaller than you, making it yours, making it love you, ruining it for its own kind.
Holy fuck, are you my id? Have you written anything along those lines other than the current story?
>>
>>20081758
Probably, I forget a lot of what I write, but I saved it all, so you might wanna poke around my bin a bit.
>>
File: 0Pinkie6727.png (107 KB, 666x670) Image search: [Google]
0Pinkie6727.png
107 KB, 666x670
>>20081798
>So you might wanna poke around my bin a bit.
You don't have to ask me twice *winkie face*
get on the bed and remove pants
>>
File: large.jpg (113 KB, 1107x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
113 KB, 1107x1024
>>20081700
>>20081736
Just how little are your Little Ponies in that head-canon of yours, Anon? Do you prefer the ponies body proportions according to the show, or something different?
>>
File: Lyra.jpg (3 KB, 125x106) Image search: [Google]
Lyra.jpg
3 KB, 125x106
>>20081904
For frame of reference, I'm 6'3". For size, I imagine adult ponies heads coming up to belly button level. For proportions, I imagine bodies that don't exhibit neoteny, the moe/chibi look of the cartoon, and look more like >pic related
>>
File: lyra(lg)_by_madhotaru-d7mb66a.png (843 KB, 1177x1000) Image search: [Google]
lyra(lg)_by_madhotaru-d7mb66a.png
843 KB, 1177x1000
>>20081949
Better version of that. Former picture was for ants.
>>
>>20081904
Assuming a normal 5,10 male, adults would be about crotch height. Fillies, about knee high. And alicorns, just under 5 feet.

For proportions, something like this >>20068380
Their heads are sized down to a believable size, their body a tad bigger.
>>
>>20080919
Hod did "that" inspire you to write?
>>
>>20081412
I kinda want to know/see what incoherent thoughts would be from a sensory deprived orgasm denied mare. What would be the constant thoughts of them...?
>>
>>20082222
>"Pleasemasterletmecumpleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepeaspleesplesplspspspspahguhbuuuuu"
>>
>>20082271
I don't really understand the appeal of something as small as moth ponies. They're too small to stick your dick in.

Also, I know I've seen that font on the "moth noises" text before, but I can't remember where, and it's bugging me.
>>
>>20082970
I agree actually, micro doesn't do much for me, and I've never even been to moth general. I just found that pic and liked it.
>>
>>20081412
The band-aid makes that image for me.
>>
>>20081961
>That image
>Not exhibiting neoteny

Her eyes are bigger than her head, dude. Must be using some kind of space warping magic for them to fit.

Kind of like my dick.

Also, nice encasement fetish. Remember reading a story about a women who met a dom about fulfilling such a fetish of hers. It was like a two year process of warping her body, where she was continuously gagged so she wasn't able to talk until he removed the gag for a few moments before fitting in her breathing tube, and she begged him to stop, that she didn't want to do it, but he showed her the contract she signed and forced her in anyways. Long story short she spent the rest of her life encased in concrete with another slave tasked with feeding her through an electronic interface (and also teasing the fuck out of her cunt and ass).

>>20082970
>They're too small to stick your dick in.
That's what they thought about fillies. We proved them wrong, didn't we?
>>
>>20083601
Encasement stuff is very hard to find. I've only seen a few.

One was where this guy like to encase animals to make it super realistic, then break them out (dumb, I know, an animal would never sit still for that), when this girl claiming to have a terminal disease comes up and begs to be encased. She gets everything in order, leaves notes to her family that they won't see her again, and insists that they guy doesn't release her as long as she lives, or give her a line of communication.
Later he looks up her disease, and muses how none of her symptoms match.

There was another where this woman was encased and buried alive with only breathing and feeding tubes as lifelines because she'd done something to piss off her mistress really bad, and was assured she'd never release her.
Later, a different slave with a connection to the first earns a favor from her mistress and brings her up, but instead of releasing her friend, she has herself encased with her, and concrete poured the coffin to really seal it, so her mistress couldn't be called a liar.

Also, this.
http://slaveduties.com/2010/09/13/in-bdsm-storage/
>>
>>20083672
>http://slaveduties.com/2010/09/13/in-bdsm-storage/
Ha ha o wow.

Is this real?
>>
>>20083787
Maybe, she posted for a long time till she disappeared last year.
I seriously doubt she would be dumb enough to actually go through with her "lobotomy and boxed for life" fetish, but I could see a two week stint of encasement.
>>
>>20081904
I like ponies being around the same size and volume as several different dog breeds; something similar to the ratio and proportions (>>20081995) proposes, but adjusted to my own height.

Practically speaking, Celestia would be around the height as the largest dog breeds, so that her volume be equal or somewhat smaller to an average human male, while other princesses and the largest male ponies like Big Mac reaching around the hip, while regular stallions find themselves just under crotch level and mares just a bit lower. Fillies would go from there to foals, who are around the same size of a football ball.
>>
>>20083815
>"lobotomy and boxed for life" fetish
Jesus H. Christ.
>>
Dear SciAnon,

Could you use a male dinosaur's/large reptile's cloaca like a vagina?
>>
File: 1411729735837.gif (302 KB, 307x281) Image search: [Google]
1411729735837.gif
302 KB, 307x281
>>20083948
>Could you use a male dinosaur's/large reptile's cloaca like a vagina?
Isn't Spike a male?
>>
>>20083882
Yep.
She was actually into some weird shit.
Laser removal of all body hair, having her arms permanently bound in a reverse prayer position to the back of her collar, a ring surgically attached to her anus that keeps it open and in her own words "leaves her no control over what goes in and out, and finally a lobotomy and permanent encasement whenever she got "too old and her master got a younger slave".
>>
>>20083966
Yes, but male birds and reptiles have cloacas too. In those that have penises, they come out of there.
>>
>>20083466
Me too. I'm a terrible person.
>>
>>20083882
Better than the guy who agreed to be killed and eaten to fulfill his fetish.
>>
>>20067332
Moar, m'lord writefag?
>>
>>20083948
I'll check the anatomy.
>>
File: 1405641274374.jpg (64 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1405641274374.jpg
64 KB, 500x281
>>20083672
I need all the sauce on this. Immediately. You have no idea how bad the erection you gave me is.
>>
File: 55123796.jpg (77 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
55123796.jpg
77 KB, 400x400
>>20086540
>>
>>20081412
That spolier...

You know I've been disgusted and horrified by some of the things on this board. I've also been aroused by a great many new things on this board. I have never been simultaneously horrified, disgusted, and aroused until I read that. Please for the love of god don't write a story like that I don't want to have that fetish.
>>
>>20086567
Her eye, apparently, cannot.
>>
lump
>>
>>20085965
Of course, it's being written now.
By the way, I assume you guys are okay with classical unicorns?

>>20086540
Found one.
http://www.literotica.com/s/last-request-1

>>20086845
I can't promise that.
>>
>>20083672
Where did you find the picture?
>>
File: twily.gif (577 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
twily.gif
577 KB, 600x600
I want to make sweet, tender, consensual love to every single mare in Equestria, and I want them to hate loving every single second of it.
>>
>>20089059
Searching "pony play" on derpibooru.
>>
>>20089011
By classical unicorn do you mean normal unicorns, unicorns that listen/play classical music, or unicorns in mythology that only appear to maidens that have not lost their purity?
>>
>>20089105
based.
>>
>>20089380
I mean long articulate tails, cloven hooves, and poofy fetlocks.

>>20089408
There's no reason ponies can't do pony play.
>>
>>20083815
>>20083672
>>20083787

I remember this chick, I used to follow her blog. Got tired of how much she promoted Wasteland. Don't get me wrong, it's a legit site, but it seemed like every post ended with links to that place.

She really was obsessed with being shelved though, and given the personal problems she had as a youth, I wouldn't be surprised if she went through with it in time.

>>20089469
Also, great to have you aboard, my esteemed sir.
>>
>>20089469
>I mean long articulate tails, cloven hooves, and poofy fetlocks.
As I am a wise and noble anon, I shall sling The D to this classical unicorn of yours.
>>
File: large (1).png (737 KB, 1200x958) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
737 KB, 1200x958
>>20089469
Them unicorns are cute.
>>
>>20089469
Why would anyone have a problem with that?
>>
File: large (4).png (473 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
large (4).png
473 KB, 1280x960
>>20089469
>There's no reason ponies can't do pony play.
Wouldn't than be like humans being into human play? Unless ponies themselves consider themselves midget beasts of burden to be tamed and owned, of course.
>>
>>20090982
Ponies would do humanplay.
>inb4 Lyra
>>
>>20090982
>Unless ponies themselves consider themselves midget beasts of burden to be tamed and owned, of course.
Have you ever noticed that ponies seem at least vaguely aware of the place of equines, and simultaneously embrace and are embarrassed of it?
>>
>>20089469
>>20090468
>poofy fetlocks
Yessssssssssss please
>>
>>20091198

Some instincts run too deep to buck
>>
>>20075802
>Be Anon.
>You are deep in the archive section of your library, examining the book Celestia had requested.
>Personally.
>Honestly, you couldn't care less about it. You'd flipped through it once, but it was filled with nothing but gibberish, numbers, and diagrams.
>A few of them glowed when you touched them though.
>That was pretty cool.
>You had sourced most of your rare book collection from various back alley shops, but this one was a part of the hoard of a particularly strange dragon you had fought. Unlike most of the dragons you had encountered, this one hoarded books, scrolls, and arcane writings rather than gold and jewels.
>She had also put up a hell of a fight, fighting you and your group to a draw.
>So you had tried a different tack.
>"Master Anonymous, your new, eherm, MAID has arrived."
>You slam the old tome shut and turned to face your loyal stallionservant.
"Wonderful, thank you Tail Coat. Where is he?"
>"Awaiting Master's presence in the Atrium, I believe."
"And how does he seem?"
>"A bit nervous, I believe, but he seems quite comfortable in women's clothing, though perhaps not so much in the getup master requested."
>Good. No, not good. Perfect.
>This will be the first time you've had a male indentured servant. So far, it sounds like he is acting almost exactly like almost all the mares you have kept in the past.
>You start the long walk to the atrium, lost in thought.
>It had been several years since you first arrived in Equestria, the strange pony land so filled with kindness and friendship, yet also home to so many extraordinary dangers.
>Yours had been a life of adventure. You had always been a bit of an adventurer, keeping fit, mountainclimbing, exploring jungles, going for months without the sight of civilization, living off the land.
>>
>>20091614
>Then, while exploring a jungle in Honduras, you came across an apparently undiscovered ruined city, inexplicably filled with images of unicorns and pegasii. And at the top of the heavily overgrown central pyramid, the temple. At the sight of them, your native companions had fled.
>Supersticious swine.
>And inside the temple, the mirror, which sat, seemingly untouched by time.
>And then here.
>You had made friends, and enemies, and amassed a great fortune, earring the favor of the rulers of this place, and even bedded them.
>Ah, and the sex. The sex was the best. So many wonders in this world.
>But for the longest time, your favorite fetish went unfulfilled. Slavery was illegal.
>You finally figured a way around that though, with a concept from Earth's not-too-distant past. Indentured servitude. Slavery with a set end date. and a big payout for the slave.
>This particular case was even better.
>This one was almost like a punishment.
>That really gets your rocks off.
>And punish him you will, for at least the next eight months, twice as long as your next longest term of service thus far from a young mare looking to live the easy life.
>Heh, that one would be back before too long. She would almost certainly fritter the money away within a year or two, and you planned to pick up with her right where you had left off.
>Your thoughts scattered from your head as you finally reached the atrium.
>No crossdressing dragon in sight.
>Perhaps he had wandered off after Tail had left off observing him to come and get you?
>You walk around the front of the rain cistern.
>There he is, sitting quietly waiting for you to greet him.
>What a good little dragon.
>You will have to thank Twilight for training him so well.
"Hello, little dragon."
>He jerks his head up, nose and cheeks blushed rouge.
"Been thinking naughty thoughts, have we?"
>>
>>20091614
Turns out (once again) that what I researched went somewhere completely different from what I expected.
The lizard cloaca is vastly different from the equivalent in birds. I don't think you can realistically shove something the size of a human penis into it.
At least not without Baykdoyre’s Ultimate Lubrication.
>>
>>20091724
Well, I think that birds are more closely related to dinosaurs than lizards are. Any info specifically on dino cloacas? Especially in species similar to spike, like the Trex or Velociraptor?
>>
>>20091765
I highly doubt I'll be able to find any data on the reproductive system of something we don't even have a complete DNA sequence for... But I'll try. By the gods my shota dragon porn must be anatomically correct!
>>
>>20091837
I know right? Being able to fuck a boy like a girl would be absolutely awesome.
>>
>>20091923
This isn't actually a fetish of mine. I just like to research.
>>
>>20091971
Research fetish. I bet Twilight is your waifu.
>>
>>20092024
Lord of the Rings is my fetish.
Is this strange
>>
>>20092024
Actually I'm such a research fetishist I look down on Twilight for poor scientific protocol.
>>
>>20092051
>I look down on Twilight
Of course you do. Look what thread you are in!
>>
Anyone else think Azathoth's Slave series had a shit ending?
>>
>>20092079
Post link plox. Never heard of it
>>
>>20092079
I can't remember a lot of details about it, but I do recall thinking the whole story was just plain poorly written.
>>
>>20091923
There's pretty much nothing about the reproductive orifices of T. rex. You should probably just go with cloaca=anus. The incompatibility is pretty big as you would be literally shoving your dick into the ureter/urinary bladder filled with a caustic sludge.
>>
>>20092277
So what's the deal with their dicks then? Do they emerge from the cloaca?

Hemipenis?
>>
>>20092313
I'm not sure about the system used in the hemipenes (as in are they hollow? how are they pushed out? could you stick a dick in there?) I might find something more later but for now no hemipenes inverted or otherwise
>>
So, whatever happened to slavelestia, anyway?
>>
>>20092664
Sentenced to 500 years of orgasm denial.
>>
>>20092703
>Sentenced to 500 years of orgasm denial.
Immediately followed by 500 years of forced orgasm
>>
>>
>>20091198
>Have you ever noticed that ponies seem at least vaguely aware of the place of equines, and simultaneously embrace and are embarrassed of it?
That's an interesting observation. You plan on doing anything with it?
>>
>>20094351
You mean I haven't been?
>>
>>20093941
I thought the left hind leg was amputated for a second there, and I was a bit concerned.
>>
>>20094411
I'm not really into highly anatomically correct horse, but that image is adorable. It's pretty much what I picture in my head when I'm reading something with accurate anatomy horse, too.
>>
>>20095222
>He doesn't like anatomically correct horse
Eh, you do or you don't. But it is adorable.

Also, for those interested, the next cmc chapter will be within a few hours tops.
>>
File: Go-the-fuck-to-sleep.jpg (42 KB, 600x283) Image search: [Google]
Go-the-fuck-to-sleep.jpg
42 KB, 600x283
>>20095249
I love that book.
>>
>“Scootaloo no! Don’t mess with that!”
*CRASH*
>”Sweetie! Ya tryin ta get us both in trouble?”
*BANG*
>Looking over the room with a sigh, you see the damage.
>Several attempts at water purification, ruined. A stack of books on your own magitech theories, scattered everywhere.
>Containing your anger, you scoop up the two fillies who squirm in your grasp, and begin marching up to your room, Applebloom following close behind.
>Plopping the two on your bed, you order them all to stay put while you do some thinking. Alone.
>It’s been a few days since you brought these two new fillies here.
>While they’re adjusting well thanks to their friend’s support and encouragement, they do a good job of exciting each other.
>This has proven...problematic.
>But you don’t regret it. When they’re not causing trouble, Applebloom is at the happiest you’ve yet seen her.
>And their training is starting to take, especially with Bloom playing your little advocate.
>All said, they’re getting the same treatment she did.
>The fillies are introduced to modern hygiene, making an incredible change.
>Especially Scootaloo, who went from dirty by contemporary standards, to something that could almost pass as a noble within the course of the week.
>>
>>20095739
>Hair cuts and silver hoof cups for both.
>Sweetie’s being modified for her cloven unicorn hooves and having a thin gold plating to contrast her fur.
>They’re introduced to small plugs, the structured Sweetie taking to it better than wild child Scootaloo.
>You’ve taken to using Applebloom while they’re made to watch, lavishing extra pleasure on her to build an association.
>And of course, random, meaningless orders slipped casually into idle conversations help lay the foundation for a strong “obey before you think” mentality.
>A growing concern however, is that maybe Applebloom just isn’t ready to assume the responsibilities of being an alpha mare.
>While it seems she was already more or less their leader as friends, at best she can nudge them a bit in one direction.
>Occasionally get them thinking something she wants was their idea.
>But when it comes down to it, they won’t listen to any outright instructions from her. So she’s really not able to reign the other two in once they’re set on something.
>Groaning again, you slump against the wall to contemplate your options.
-
“Now look whatcha done! You two upset ‘im.”
>”Ugh, who cares? I just wanna play and run around, not do all...this!” Scootaloo claims while waving her arms
“Well ya need ta get use to it.Yer a herd filly now. An owned herd filly.”
>”Pfft, you used to be fun, Applebloom. Now you’re all just “master this” and “master that”.”
“What! Ah’m fun. Ah jus-
>”Scootaloo does sort of have a point, Applebloom. I know he bought us and all, but you do kinda stay under him all the time.”
“Well yeah but...isn’t that kinda what owned mares are supposta do?”
>>
>>20095747
>”I suppose so…”
>”I guess…”
>”I heard owned mares get beat a lot.”
>Now that just isn’t true!
“Well Ah’ve never been beat. Spanked maybe” you cough out. “But never beat.”
>”I’m getting tired of wearing this thing too” Scootaloo says, hinting at her flank.
“Oh THAT thing? Pfft. A few more days, ya won’t even notice it’s there. A week or two and you’ll wonder how ya went without it.”
>”I kind of like it.”
“Sweetie likes it!”
>”You’re both weird.”
>She’s cracking, you can feel it!
“Well look here Scootaloo, ya got food, ya got a big house, ya got the best toys, ya got friends, and ya got in a real nice herd. What more ya want?”
>Time to move in for the kill!
“So what if he bought ya? Just means that if ya listen to ‘im, he’s stuck with ya forever.
>”Eh whatever” she says, trying to play off a tiny smirk she couldn’t stop.
>She tried to hide it. But it happened! And you saw it.
>Before you can say anything though, there door opens up and Master comes in!
>You don’t know whether you should be excited or worried, so you just wait…
-
“Alright girls. I’ve decided what we’re going to do.”
>”What?” The three say in unison, except Applebloom who tacks a “master” to the end.
“I’m going to take you three on a picnic.”
>All three look at you quizzically, before Scootaloo approaches.
>”What’s your game, we break you stuff and you take us on a picnic? What’s your game?”
“I’m glad you asked Scoots.” you say as you sweep the lightweight pony into your arms.
>>
>>20095752
“I just think that maybe all you guys really need is to feel...comfortable, to feel welcome.”
>”There’s a catch here, isn’t there?”
“Very astute, Sweetie. I’m going to be teaching you girls some basic manners. When you do right you’ll get a reward. When you do wrong too many times, you’ll get a hit from the crop.”
>”Pfft, figures.” Scootaloo whines, her legs hanging limp beneath her.
>A while later, you’re at the park and setting up, your seat a simple table that you threw a cloth over.
>Luckily, you found an area where just enough of a break in the trees allowed in some real sunlight. They seemed to like that.
>It’s a simple meal compared to home, but for a species of herbivores in a developing world, it’s a decent spread for a picnic.
>Fresh hay, oats, a few types of fruits and vegetables, a kettle of piping hot tea, and sugarcubes for rewards.
>Since the idea is to enforce dominance and control in an otherwise pleasant environment, you opted not to bring and this time.
“Scootaloo, we talked about chewing before we swallowed. Present your flanks”
“Applebloom, I’ve told you about five times now to not talk with your mouth full. Present your flanks.
“Sweetie, how many times now have you shoved your face in your tea like that? Present your flanks.
>The three turn in their seats, moving their sides to where they may be discretely whipped from under the table.
>Three pops and three muffled eeps are heard before they allowed go back to eating.
>>
>>20095755
>The rules you were teaching them weren’t the same ones their own high society.
>Rather, they were closer to middle class human rules, modified for horses, sense and sanitary concerns.
>No 50 forks bullshit or slobbering all over everything.
>Speaking of...
“Sweetie, don’t put your mouth in the bowls other people have to eat out of.” You say as you scoop some grains onto her plate. “That’s one strike.”
>”Uh, Anon, will you pass me a pear?”
“Will I pass you a pear, please. Remember your “pleases and thank yous”. And yes, Scoots.” You say as you hand one to the filly.
“Thank you, Anon..” she says unsurely.
>She’s learning. Taking a sugarcube in hand, you present it to the little pony.
>Knowing the way this works already, the pony eats the treat from the palm of your hand as you pet her neck.
>You should probably look into pegasi specific care.
>While her wings look fine, the downy feathers that creep partially across her back, chest and neck still leave something to be desired.
>Maybe once she molts?
>The meal continues for a while until, in a fit of boredom, you decide to give Applebloom a test.
>As soon as one of the fillies has gotten enough strikes to receive a pop from the crop, you put it into action.
“Ah dang. I dropped my crop. Applebloom, could you get under there and find it for me?”
>She doesn’t even hesitate.
-
>Master just gave you an important job. You’ve gotta find the crop so he can keep teaching everyone.
>Sweetie’s learning, Scoots is learning, even you’re learning.
>Now if only it wasn’t so dark under here.
>>
>>20095759
>As you’re rooting around, you accidentally bump into Master’s legs.
>That’s when you see it. He’s got his parts hanging out like a normal stallion.
>Before you can think about it, Master grabs you by the mane and pulls you gently between his legs.
>Is that what he really wanted? Out here? In the park?
>Taking a nervous gulp, you look around to make sure nobody could see under the blanket.
>Once you’re sure, you calm down and basically inhale it, taking the whole thing in one go.
>This is a way better treat than a little sugar, so you must have been really good.
-
>Ah, now that’s living.
>The oddest part is that you’re not sure which of you enjoys it more. She’s always been eager about blowjobs.
>”Mr. Anon, is something wrong? You keep making little grunts.”
“It’s nothing girls.”
>They clearly don’t believe you, and it doesn’t take them long to connect it to the absentee crusader, causing the two to both check under the blanket.
>The red faced fillies sit in silence for a few moments before you instruct otherwise.
“Alright girls, get back to your meals. Be thankful, and don’t waste food.”
>You continue teaching the girls, you blow your load, and everyone finishes eating.
>Finally, the meal is over and you pack everything up before excusing the girls to play.
>>
>>20095762
>As they play however, you’re approached by a stranger. A pegasus stallion with a dusty tan coat and a white mane.
>”Hello there, you’re Anonymous I assume?”
>An out of towner it seems, he lacks that certain Cajun-esque accent of the area.
“That would be me. What can I help you with, mr…?”
>”Lightning Chase. I was in town on business, and well, when I saw you with those beautiful little angels in tow, I just got a hankering to expand my harem.”
“Excuse me?”
>”Well, I asked around a bit, and it word seems to be that you own them, and that at least one is very well trained. I want to buy one of them.”
“I’m afraid they’re not for sale, sir.” You curtly reply.
>”Now now now. At least hear my offer, I’ll-”
“Excuse me for a moment.”
“GIRLS! LINE UP!”
>The three of them quickly make their way to your side, some a little more quickly than others.
“Girls, this is Mr. Lightning Chase. Say hi.”
>”Hi Mr. Lightning Chase.”
“Now, it seems that he finds you three really pretty, and wants to buy one of you from me for his own harem. How do you girls feel about that?”
>”Please don’t sell us, Master!” blurts Applebloom, clutching to your leg.
>”But, I was just getting comfortable…” Sweetie claims fearfully, backing up a couple of steps.
>”You can’t be serious!” Scootaloo says with a mix of worry and exasperation.
“It seems they’ve made their feelings known. My girls are not for sale.”
>He coughs as he tries to regain his composure.
>>
File: 567865565.png (2 MB, 1827x723) Image search: [Google]
567865565.png
2 MB, 1827x723
>>20095766
>”I would be willing to pay 9 gold bits for your least favorite of the three.”
“Pfft.”
>”11?”
“I payed more more than that for the least expensive one.”
>”Yes, but such a...savvy business colt must know that a deflowered mare is less valuable.”
“You make too many assumptions.”
>”Fine, humor me. How much would it take?”
>Mocking up a thinking face, you watch the nervous crusaders from the corner of your eyes
“Well, let’s see. Between my initial buying price, a recoup for my expenses of care, emotional compensation for my poor heart loosing it’s favorite fillies in the whole world.
“The price of their belongings, the bonus of the ones who are virginally intact, their good looks, current background, and skills and education they’ve received with me….”
“Oh, and they’re basically connected at the haunch, so you have to buy all three. I’d say….about 350 gold for the lot of them.”
>Everyone around seems to almost choke on the air.
>”Th..that’s absurd! It would take me decades to get that kind of money!”
“It’s also a moot point. They are NOT for sale. Now I would appreciate it if you left before I get the guard involved.”
>The stallion finally gets the point and storms off in a huff.
>When he’s finally out of sight, you turn to the fillies.
“Sorry about this girls, but I think it’s time we went home.”
>”Mister Anon?” Starts an uneasy Scootaloo. “Do you really think we’re worth that much?”
>With a smile, you scoop all three of the tykes into a hug.
“You’re worth way more to me. Don’t any of you ever doubt it.
>The three of them nuzzle in response to that.
“Now Sweetie, Scoots, I know you aren’t fans, but I’m going to leash you on the way home just to be safe.”
>”O..okay sir.” they say with almost appreciative nods.
>On the way back you give them a few minutes to get candy from a market stall as a reward, while you talk to a guard about sending an extra patrol or two near your property for the next few nights.
>>
>>20095773
And there's part four.
http://pastebin.com/RTw88cb5

Now open to ideas, fetish or story, that people would like to see.
>>
>>20095791
Well done sir.
>>
File: 1412742550739.gif (706 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1412742550739.gif
706 KB, 600x600
No, you will wake up, thread.
>>
>>20095755
>you opted not to bring and this time.

I opted not to bring what, master Vathug?
>>
>>20096672
Whoops.
Meat, Anon opted not to bring meat because it might make tiny prey creatures more nervous.
>>
>>20083672
Read that article in the link last night and this morning I remembered this picture.
>>
>>20097049
Now with picture
>>
>>20097066
Seen that one, it's very unf~
Discounting that Trixie short written solely out of my displeasure for Trixiefags, I would like to write some actual encasement stuff. Short term, done in trust, written to be serious type of thing.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 119

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.