[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Child soldiers in Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Child soldiers in Equestria
>>
File: 1448990143067.png (449 KB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
1448990143067.png
449 KB, 1280x713
>>25687346
>>
> Your name is Anon and you are 13 years old.
> The war with the equestrians got to a point where anyone over the age of 12 had to be drafted
> Today is your last day in the training camp
> All around you stand your brothers and sisters in arms, each weilding a standard Mosin-Nagant
> Your glorious leader stands on the podium overlooking the camp
> Clearing his throat he addresses all of you
>"Boys and girls. Today you serve in the military of the greatest species to ever walk the earth. You serve mankind as the first, and last, defense against the scum we call equestria. "
>>
>>25687346
>M1 carbines
Gook kids have excellent taste
>>
*unzips dick*
>>
Anyone interested?
>>
I'm gonna get on my computer. Then greentext
>>
>>25687346
Being a child there's still time to turn around and recover from the horrors they have faced.
In a world of patient feminine and maternal figures, nonviolence, fair weather and beautiful nature, I'd say it would be a great rehabilitation.
>>
>>25687667
nope these kids are at war with Equestria and there is nothing you can do to stop me from writing it like this!
>>
>>25687346
HOW DOES THE COMMANDANT LOOK?
>>
>>25687346
if it's only the children there then they would toss their weapons and live a life of peace.
also 'x in equestria!' threads are shit
>>
>>25687717
>if it's only the children there then they would toss their weapons and live a life of peace.
Indoctrination of children is actually very easy, enough brown brown and they'll be ready to kill anything.
>>
>>25687596
>Looking to your left you see Sean standing two bodies to your left.
> He is like you in the way that he was also hidden for a few years.
> Your parents tried to hide you your entire life in the hopes that you could stay the way you were.
>Of course you were found
>Looking to your right is Katherine
>She volunteered for this
>She is a beefy girl with large shoulders
>Its very easy to spot Gennies
>They are always cloned for war and industry
>Back on the motherplanet things are easy.
>Genetic Clones do all the work
>But here?
>Life is hell for what your 13-years old mind can understand, ignorant of the horrors to come
>>
>>25687717
Don't make me laugh
Remember AiE?
that shit is at 1077 threads the last i checked
>>
>>25687768
>The Leader goes on about how Equestria Started the war with the capture and Slaughter of hundreds of your species simply because they were deemed "Too Chaotic"
>"The ones we are fighting will not waver to harm you, they are armed with mostly spears, but expect some birdhorses and dik-diks"
>Wait what?
>Is he...
>No
>He is!
>Your first mission as a platoon!
>Suddenly snapped from your internal monologue you pay closer attention
>A Holo-Screen comes on revealing a city
>It still amazes you the wonders of the motherplanet
>" This plan involves assaulting the urban city of Stalliongrad as many of you know it is largely producing weapons and armor for the enemy."
>"If we can take out these four factories located in red..."
>a few buildings on the map change color.
>"...We can delay their production for a few weeks buying us time to fix the gate to the Motherplanet, as well as giving us time to get more supplies from Harvest and Industry"
>Two planets pop up on the screen
>The first a large gas giant with 5 moons called Harvest. It is where all the metal your army uses comes from.
>The moons are used to grow food
>The second planet a large fiery planet only called Industry
>The entire planet is a massive factory.
>As the leader finishes with his speech you turn toward the flag hanging on the banner.
>Preforming your pledge you turn with the rest of your unit and march out of the mess hall and into the barracks.
>>
Anyone interested in the story?
>>
File: 1447891049064.gif (2 MB, 250x311) Image search: [Google]
1447891049064.gif
2 MB, 250x311
Because if not im just gonna let this sit here and die
>>
>>25687346
Why though?
>>
>>25688071
I am here
>>
>>25688071
Damn straight. Bump
>>
>>25687346
There's no room for angels in our heaven.
>>
File: 1448073903349.gif (250 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448073903349.gif
250 KB, 500x500
>>25688071
I want dis.
>>
File: 1441008946831.gif (3 MB, 484x1032) Image search: [Google]
1441008946831.gif
3 MB, 484x1032
bumping
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.