[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: Shimmy Shimmy.jpg (70 KB, 797x720) Image search: [Google]
Shimmy Shimmy.jpg
70 KB, 797x720
I'm a spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical individual spiritual miracle individual
Skippin' and flippin' and dippin' and skippin' and flippin' and dippin' and illest to killest the skill is the realest
I'm the realest of the realest
I'm bringin' real hip hop back don't you ever forget it
Fuck Lil Wayne and the government's corrupt
Fuck the government cause I don't give a fuck
I'm the realest in the game cause I'm underground
Fuck that mainstream shit cause I don't give a fuck
I'm a spiritual lyrical miracle lyrical spiritual illest of miracle lyricals flippin' and dippin'
>>
This post allows me to come to terms with the truth of my mortality more directly and poignantly than any other literary masterpiece I have ever read.... No matter what I intend to do, be, what I feel, love, what all I've accomplished or how much I've learned, the crushing inevetibility of age and death will eventually determine my end. The feeling of invincibility those of us who are relatively young and healthy experience is without exception a disingenuous mirage. Though death seems just a far off shadow, the quote rings true pronouncing our lack of entitlement to tomorrow. And after we finally meet our demise what then??? A looming question mark. Even while holding a belief in the eternal existence of the soul, I could never even begin to describe what I might experience upon the separation of my soul from my body. All I can say with surety is at that point in my perspective, lucid spirit or no, everything I had ever been or wanted or believed will cease to define me.
>>
Is that expression REALLY that exploitable OP?
>>
File: mfw you exist.gif (4 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mfw you exist.gif
4 MB, 480x360
>>25665931
>>
Spaghetti
>>
>>25666911
911!!!
!
!
!
>>
File: glimmer face.jpg (103 KB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
glimmer face.jpg
103 KB, 1280x713
>>25666214
No, OP is just a cancerous faggot.
Now, pic related, however...
>>
File: MmmWatchaSay.jpg (240 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MmmWatchaSay.jpg
240 KB, 1280x720
>>25665931
>>
File: 1440802636605.jpg (23 KB, 215x287) Image search: [Google]
1440802636605.jpg
23 KB, 215x287
>>25665931
>shimmer once again being spammed on weekends
Well atleast it's confirmed all shimmerfags are little shitstains still in school.
>>
File: 34564662652536.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
34564662652536.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>25667269
>Pony related things getting posted on the pony board.
>>
File: amazing.jpg (122 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
amazing.jpg
122 KB, 1024x1024
>>25667341
Are you actually defending this fucking cancer?
>>
>>25667383
> opinions
>>
>>25667383
I dont give a shit about shimmer. just getting tired of post like yours
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.