[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Little Pony Online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 17
Remembering Twilight's Horn Edition

HOW HIGH IS YOUR SKILL TREE!?

HOW GOOD IS YOUR BUILD!?

HOW FUCKING RICH ARE YOU!?

1.76 Patch Notes
>Removed accessibility to the Halloween Event previously available on the map by clicking certain areas; off-event halloween drops & pony skulls not deleted.
>Fluttershy received a new Intimidation build in the form of The Gourd - inevitably it's shit considering how it's Fluttershy we're talking about here and the synergy between Intimidation and Confusion is practically non-existent.
>There's now a delay between each time you taunt, thereby fucking people who previously spammed the Horn.
>Mare Do Well received a physical-build nerf, Black-Hat Applejack is at the top of the tiers again.
>>
File: FANMADE_Angry_Applejack.png (142 KB, 966x828) Image search: [Google]
FANMADE_Angry_Applejack.png
142 KB, 966x828
>Flutterbat players

Why the FUCK do the devs allow this? Flutterbat is just a hard-counter for earth pony players. It's fucking bullshit. She can just spam Sweep and Vampiric Bite and then let you fall off for a total of 3 damage sources, why the fuck does the Sweep cause damage in the first place?
>>
Who /professor twi/ class here?
>>
File: SP_-_SPPW_Mockup1_e47.jpg (120 KB, 481x604) Image search: [Google]
SP_-_SPPW_Mockup1_e47.jpg
120 KB, 481x604
Could anyone sell me Twilight cereals for 10 bits per box? C'mon man 30 bits a box is a rip off. And Rarity's magic sucks without the Twilight-specific boosters. Rarity has something like 10-30 magic for menial labor while Twilight has 20x the magic pool size, cause apparently the devs think only Twilight's spells require huge amounts of a mana.

You know how fucking hard it is to keep up the levitation uplift for more than 10 seconds? without your newbie Rarity getting a -20% penalty each time she runs out of magic in mid levitation? I know her combat skill tree is suppose to make up for it, but it doesn't! I'm a fucking unicorn, I need magic. I hope the devs at least increase the time limit on making the gala dresses by at least half an hour. I can't do 6 dresses in 10 minutes.

Also don't you offer me fucking All-flavor cereals that's like 200 bits for all 6 of them for stats I don't even need, I don't need to buck apples. I only need the Twilight ones and I get a Rarity cereal box every day when I log in and search my boutique.
>>
I heard rumours about them adding customizable OCs to the game.
If they do that then I'm still maining the mane6 and kicking every dirty OC that dares send me an invite for my party group. I'm not getting invaded by ponysonas, they're always played by some dramatic furfag with special snowflake issues.
>>
>>25654357
I hope for your sake the Flutterbat's you encountered had a Angel just hitting himself and constantly tripping down to keep her enraged status constantly going and constantly increase or else you're too fucking casual even for MLPO
>>
>>25654427
>not knowing that Fluttershy's rage increases & stacks for every successful attack.
I'm pretty sure you're the fucking casual if you don't know this, anon.
>>
>>25654361
My science niggah! You figured out how to make the love potion yet? I know the amount of ingredients but I don't know at which temperature to set it and if to stir it for 5 minutes or 10.

Love potions are easy friendship points.
>>
Flutterbats stop raiding our fucking apple farm on the Honesty servers. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I'm gonna lose my farm, not like you dirty mud-living flutterfags would know what upkeep and business is. All you do is take care of woodland creature for free like the dirty hippies. You don't even get friendship points for it.

Go eat the Rarityfags's dresses like the good mothpony-class Flutterfags.
>>
>>25654487
Learn to lasso and set up traps properly you dumb Honestyfags.

Not our problem farm-class Applejack players are dumb as fuck. They can't even learn how to aim with the lasso properly or set up a good trap on their apple trees.
Every AJ player should first go with adventurous black-hat AJ to get the basic skills and only then rent the farm and start farming apples.
>>
>>25654487
Us Flutter-players first picked Rainbow Dash to get a good grip on the flying mechanics before we even considered going with a hard profession like animal taker Fluttershy.

By the way aren't you that AppleLove guy? I know I sent my bunnies out to steal your apples. How fucking pathetic are you at this game that you can't catch rabbits?

Also stop growing Zap-Lightning apples, you'll just attract more timberwolves and those aren't as easy to deal with as bunnies.
>>
Guys how do I get my Rainbow Dash out of her brooding state? She's been at it for 3 days now. All my fighting stats are reduced by 50% and all she does is automatically go to the nearest cloud and mope all day like a grumpy bitch on her period.

I did the Foggy In Ponyville quest, Night Cloudsdale and then followed it with Never Ever.
>>
Is FireTwi with a touch build a viable farming way anymore? I remember kicking ass with it and setting everything in Everfree Forest on fire for burning damage, all while I regained health for how much I burned all my enemies.
>>
>Physical Pinkie players
Dear god, why. She's meant to be a support class. Why do so many people insist on following her non-functioning Kung-Fu tree? Her Cartwheel ability is a shit. It's so much easier to just go through the Party Bard tree.

>Party Air buff grants obscene auto-regen
>Idiot Genius trait means she's pretty much immune to rage and depression
>Giggle at the Ghosties fucking DISABLES STUN COMPLETELY

Idiots.
>>
You people are all fucking evil for doing this.
>>
>>25654589
Or really just one person. You are evil.

>TFW post count

>TFW samefag
>>
File: brooding_by_fyre_flye-d4axh17.jpg (90 KB, 900x611) Image search: [Google]
brooding_by_fyre_flye-d4axh17.jpg
90 KB, 900x611
>>25654558
>>25654567
>These newcomers and oldfags who haven't played in a long time.

Let me guess after you completed Night in Cloudsdale, you took Never Ever at night? Dumb move, that triggers Dash's mysterious tragic backstory. You have to retake Never Ever and redo it at day light so she snaps out of it.

Otherwise if you want to follow through with her backstory just let her afk on a cloud at night and she will automatically fly in the night till you transition teleport to some ruins in the skies, you enter the castle in the skies and then activate a lost element of harmony and then your quest journal updates with "The lost rainbow ponies".

No. FireTwi no longer has Cougar Pounce which let her aggro the enemies and burst her flames in all directions. Also the burning effect doesn't spread between enemies anymore. They nerfed Fire Twilight till she became utterly useless for farming in PvE.
>>
Pinkie Pie players are such sluts. It's basically an entire class based around friendship leveling and amassing a hundred friends you don't even know just so you getthe +4 happy points for each member coming to your party. Playing with Pinkie is like playing healslut and desperately inviting people on Facebook.

I just had 8 different Pinkie Pies sending me fancy costly invites with bribes in them. These desperate sluts prowl the newbie area every day acting as babysitter, tutor and dick sucker for the newcomers so they don't go into Sad Pinkie mode.
>>
File: Rainbow_Dash_excited_S02E15.png (650 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow_Dash_excited_S02E15.png
650 KB, 1280x720
Guys GET IN HERE. Filly servers world 24

There's a level 80 Pinkie and Applejack duo dropping lvl 5 drunk apple ciders, fractal magic essences, Party of One party hats, undedicated minipet S1 Lunas, Ice and Fire Phoenix taming contracts and limited crystal rainbow skins cdkeys in books.
>>
Finally they let you reset your skill points without costing you half the amount of skill points you earned. Shit was getting annoying to constantly grind if I wanted to try out a new class. Geting all of the main 6 to at least halfway through all their backstory quests was enough of a chore, having to reset my skill points just to try a new class was a total bitch.
>>
File: 1417674481825.gif (842 KB, 280x224) Image search: [Google]
1417674481825.gif
842 KB, 280x224
Where the fuck do I play this?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>>25654698
If you've been blessed by the Protege of Celestia, an anon will give you an access key.
Unfortunately, they're very rare, so I can't give you one. Sorry, pony.
>>
File: Gemstone statue.png (787 KB, 864x466) Image search: [Google]
Gemstone statue.png
787 KB, 864x466
Grand Galloping Gala gem statue raid HM speed clear.
Group 4/6
looking for : Twi/Dark, Pinkie/SongHeal, bring VoS, SoS, Emo.
We have buff sets.
>>
>>25654698
By magicking it into existence. Oh you don't know magic? Sorry be less of a faggot and fuck a horse. Then at the age of 42 you'll be a wizard horsefucker and then you'll be able to magic it into existence.
>>
File: 1384917184436.jpg (66 KB, 680x841) Image search: [Google]
1384917184436.jpg
66 KB, 680x841
>3 posters
>23 replies
Is this thread just a circlejerk?
>>
>>25654303
>makes a thread about a game
>no links
>no way to actually play it
>4 people posting in the thread, three of whom clearly don't have access to the game
>20 posts of OP samefagging the thread

intothetrash.bin
>>
Can't you just link the thing? It looks great but really guys... A post for 3 anons
>>
>>25654906
3 Autists pretending that something exists
>>
RIP MLP Online ;_;7
>>
>>25654698
It doesn't exist, they are just shitposting
>>
>>25654989
>>25655134

there is no such thing as "my little pony online"
>>
>>25654303
So, freely stating likely newfaggotry here, but what is this?
>>
>>25656057
A dream that has never existed

Wake up, anon
>>
>>25656057
Autists can't seem to play the game.
>>
>Rape
>>
>>25656045
There's the game >>25654703
Not my fault you've been stuck on /mlp/ bashing the fandom instead of googling it back in September. Now you're stuck outside because you don't have a beta key.

Sounds to me like /mlp/ is so jaded they can't even be happy for something good.
>>
>Playing PvP at all
>>
>>25657337
>tfw not sure if this is real or a ride on the ruse cruise
>>
Dragon's Mountain 6/8 Group looking for a Rainbow Dash to aggro out the dragon and a Fluttershy to calm it down.

We'll supply the clothes and food for the journey. Be sure to bring some fire stones and cloaks now if you have them, your wings might freeze in mid air.
We have a map with all the hidden checkpoints where we can rest and recover our stats. If it rains and it's night on the mountain's peak then we'll be as good as dead without the hidden snow coves.
>>
>>25656034
>>25656045
It actually does exist you fucking newfags
>>
>>25656045
Do you even pay attention to your own fandom or you're one of those "hurr durr fan of the fandom, the fandom is awful."

http://www.equestriagaming.com/2012/11/mlp-online-first-contact-impressions.html
>>
http://www.mlponline.net/threads/a-brief-tutorial.1205/
>>
>>25654303

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/91411493/MLPOnline%20100.zip
>>
>>25654303
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.