[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Filly fiddler Twilight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
Write and Drawfags please come back edition.

Last thread: >>25621802

Writefag 1: http://pastebin.com/u/LoreLove

Because the last tread just died, it's too much of a niche to belong to AiE, or Age difference general. And the board is slow anyway.

Not sure if there still interest, never made a thread before.
>>
File: 1401931047131.gif (443 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1401931047131.gif
443 KB, 500x500
Something I wanted to put in the last thread before it died.

So we have filly Twilight being fiddled with you her foal sitter, Cadence, thus developing a tendency later in her life to do the same to other Foals.
Alternatively, filly Twilight first discovering some lewd pictures of fillies that were under Cadence' care previously, Cadence caught her, and had her fun with little Twi.
Setting the path for her mind to become a filly fiddler later too.

Twilight fiddling Foals when they get lessons from her at Twilight Time. Maybe using her status as princess and the prestige to be able to study under her as incentive for the Foals to endure it without telling.

Twilight having fun with baby/younger spike, using his young age and impressionable mind to her advantage.
He either doesn't remember, or does remember and either thinks it's something normal, or keeps it to himself and endures it because Twilight is essentially his big sister and knows best.

Episode like plot twist: Twilight's desire leads her to help out a desperate mare from Ponyville by babysitting her foal for a night (e.g.: Dinky, Ruby, some colt).
>>
>>25653677
We also still have the time line one, where Twi (and Starlight) go around time (before they decide to fix it). It gives pretty much scenario wise because as the timeline gets reset every time they can do pretty much anything think- and unthinkable without real consequences. Maybe having fun with filly Starlight. Or Starlight/Twi getting back at colt Sunburst (Starlight's colt friend from the finale)

And as I said already, I really like the style of writing >>25641952 and >>25627016 have. In that the Foals are still unsure, reluctant and rather want to get away than to continue (or become crazed sex machines like in pretty much every foalcon fic. Which essentially makes them adult minds in a Foals body). Even if they enjoy it as far as their mind can process the happenings. That's more in line how a kid would think and makes it more interesting to read.

As you can tell, I got a bit autistic there.
>>
>>25653671
I was looking for the thread. I'm still around. Writefag didn't go anywhere.
>>
>>25653677
Either Cadence Story will do.
Going the fuck to sleep. Nearly 3 in the morning and have to wake up at 6
>>
>>25653685
That or Cadence story.
Either one or the other.
>>
>>25653699
>>25653703
Well, they're just suggestions I've come up with. You can of course write whichever one interests you more. Any new content is appreciated.
>>
>>25653677
I like the idea of Twilight using her status to get what she wants from fillies ans colts the most, but i'm good with whatever except for the spike one, that one is shit
>>
Considering it's one of the greatest evils in western civilization, it would be really interesting to have a serious story about this. Twilight, element of harmony, savior of Equestria and now princess, supposed to be the paragon of good after Celestia, secretly coping with the most monstrous vice.
>>
>>25653916
This

especially since she's a princess and has a pretty high social standing
>>
Alright, time to write. Got a bit sidetracked. Sorry. I got a little idea for something. I'll start here in a moment.
>>
File: 1438723008028.jpg (33 KB, 421x432) Image search: [Google]
1438723008028.jpg
33 KB, 421x432
>>25653958

>Start writing
>02:41 hrs.

anon....

anyway, keep the thread alive, gonna drawfagging a litte bit tomor
>>
>>25653981
I know, I'm sorry again. I'll keep it bumped with the story until it's done.
>>
If running through time itself hadn't been troublesome enough, Starlight had constantly been waiting due to the spell manipulation. Twilight was growing tired of the constant restarting only to see a new present to return to. How the unicorn learned such magic or even how she managed to change the spell, was beyond Twilight's knowledge.

The barren land of Equestria stretched out for miles. Twilight knew how hopeless the timeline was in such a state, but she did think Starlight might understand. Perhaps seeing nothing could persuade her to stop.

The opposite effect seemed to take place. The unicorn seemed distraught before instantly becoming angered. Twilight had no idea what could have happened to cause such an emotional response, but she saw that her answer was about come.

The powerful unicorn hopped onto the table, the only decoration left in the wastes, and zapped it with a spell before the familiar portal opened but along the map. Twilight, Spike, and Starlight all lifted and got sucked into the glowing map only to get planted back on solid ground before they knew it.

On the other side, they took a minute to adjust before Starlight began explaining where they were. It was the moment that started it all. The unicorn lead them around to a house where they peered in to the window and witnessed two foals magically stacking books. As the scene played out, Twilight noticed how cute a younger Starlight seemed. Pigtails and an adorable, little bottom that was currently devoid of her special talent.

Once the books fell and the colt within the room managed to stop them, they all watched as the magic took place to gift the young one with his own talent. Starlight explained how they had never been apart, saying how lonely she became.

Once the colt trotted out, it seemed the whole area was vastly more interested in him getting his cutie mark than anything else. Twilight noticed the filly Starlight sulk and head back inside. Alone.
>>
>>25654138
How the alicorn was having such wrongful thoughts at a time, she wasn't sure. Maybe it was the fact that attention was averted away from their area. It almost seemed so perfect. A filly in her house, all alone, and needing some company. Twilight looked through the window again, making sure that little Starlight was, indeed, alone.

No parent came in to console her and the young colt from before had been swept up in the crowd of ponies congratulating him. It really was the perfect set for her. Nopony would know anything if she managed just a quick look. That's all! Just a look!

"Maybe I can make a difference," Twilight stated, looking to the present Starlight. Would she be given a chance?

"You don't have a way to make things better, Sparkle!" Glimmer spouted and sighed. "But.. if you truly think you can change things, be my guest. I'll wait out here for you to return after your failure."

Twilight beamed and gave a nod as she trotted in place. "I think you'll be surprised what all I can do! Spike, you stay here. Keep her company for me."

Spike gave a salute, though very worried, and stood by the unicorn. After making sure nothing was going to happen to either, Twilight walked in through the open door and gently shut it with her magic. She shouldn't be doing this. It could mess with so much in the future, but Starlight had even accepted her to try and change it for the better. Fillies needed friends. She was, after all, the princess of friendship.

A peer around the corner and Twilight noticed the blank flanked filly sobbing quietly near the table. As the alicorn approached, the little unicorn looked up and rubbed her eyes with a foreleg. The two locked eyes while Twilight smiled and pressed her hind legs together some. There she was, alone with a filly, and given the okay to do.. well, probably not what Starlight had intended in the slightest.

"Hey there, little one," Twilight said gently, walking forward and drawing the curtains over the window.
>>
File: youreactuallyserious.gif (971 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
youreactuallyserious.gif
971 KB, 700x394
>>25654192
Go on...
>>
>>25653677

Nice job stealing that idea from NTT.
>>
>>25654238
Nightly Twilight thread? I was never in there. Which idea?
>>
>>25654192
"Who are you?" little Starlight asked, sniffing some and sitting still.

"My name is.. uh, well, I'm a princess. I'm the Princess of Friendship!" Twilight proudly declared, finally finding something she might be able to coax the filly with. "You look down. I was brought here for a reason and I'm guessing you must be needing a friend, right?"

The filly gave a small nod with a little response before looking over Twilight's body at the wings. Even if some of what she told was the truth, she was there for all the wrong reasons. Now, in the dimly lit room, the alicorn moved in close before sitting down and stamping a hoof lightly to her.

"Come here. I'm sure we can find you many friends! Want to know how?" the purple princess asked, leaning in some. Oh, Celestia, she was going to stain the rug with how wet she was getting!

"Yes, please," little Glimmer stated and moved closer to the new princess.

"Good," twilight said softly and pet the filly's mane before drawn her against that larger body. A good hold to her stomach and Twilight spoke up again, "I bet you'll be making friends left and right when we're done!"

After a nervous laugh, the alicorn pressed her foreleg to the filly's back, rubbing her body to Twilight's lower stomach a bit more. She loved the closeness of such a young body to her own. In fact, she couldn't think much she enjoyed more as her mind began to cloud over in her lust. Perhaps once she sets the timeline right, she might be able to use her princess status to a more...useful application.

The filly stayed against her, just keeping quiet for several minutes before she looked up, a bit confused. Twilight heard her inquire a few things but seemed to block it out as she lifted her hips and purposely shoved the little pony further down.

The brush of that tiny belly caressing just above her winking mound had Twilight gasp and shudder. Her eyes were hardly focused as she began to grind herself a little to the filly, nibbling her bottom lip.
>>
>>25654259
The shaky breaths the princess took had the little unicorn slightly worried. It took a few minutes, long and very pleasant minutes to Twilight, before there was finally a bit of squirming to push away from the older pony. A small shuffle and one more grind, Twilight let the filly ease back just a bit.

"What's the matter? Don't you want to make friends? I'll be your friend.. I'll be your best friend and show you just how it works~" the princess stated and nodded quickly.

A look down at the young Starlight showed that perhaps Twilight had been a bit too greedy in her needs. Her wetness had drooled onto the rug where the filly now sat, wondering why there was a wet spot. Twilight lifted her chin to get her attention and smiled warmly.

"Do you want to be my friend?" Twilight asked, unable to keep from slipping her other hoof down and rubbing at her loins.

"I do.. What do I have to do?" filly Starlight asked, letting her eyes travel down and noticing where Twilight's hoof was. "Why are you touching yourself like that?"

"Oh? It's...um, it's one of the secrets to becoming best friends!" the alicorn said, finding herself more turned on now that the filly had noticed she was masturbating in front of her. "Hey, you want to try it? If you, I'll be your friend forever~" Twilight cooed, pulling her hoof free and leaning back as her wings splayed out.

"I don't know.." the filly said in a hesitant tone while her eyes moved down and locked onto the displayed, winking mare loins that were fully exposed to her.

"It's okay. I promise! Just.. just touch the..the bit that keeps moving," Twilight said, licking her lips and spreading her legs wider. "Touch it.."

The pigtailed filly stayed still for a bit until she scooted forward and frowned some. Her idea of making friends wasn't anywhere close to such a thing. Was this common? She didn't like she had been left alone, and this mare had seemed really interested in showing how friendship works. Princesses don't lie.
>>
>>25654345
Slowly, that small foreleg rose up and moved forward. The warmth that radiated from Twilight's lap was unexpected for the filly who drew closer. Seeing another mare's parts like that was so strange, especially with how wet it all was.

A glance up and Twilight was watching eagerly, nodding approval as she bit her lip. Those hind legs spread a bit more as she let the filly get more room to her body. Being propped up on her forelegs to watch, it wasn't exactly too comfortable, but being able to see the encounter happen had Twilight almost leaking from her marehood.

"It's okay~ You can touch it and it'll be really nice," she assured the filly, drawing in a breath and holding it once that hoof was just inches away.

Starlight looked worried but then moved in and let the underside of her hoof glide right over the princess' clit. Twilight gasped and shuddered as she felt the filly touch such an area on another. The reaction ended up creating more of that slick mare juice to seep from the folds below that sensitive button.

"Ah~ Good girl! See? It's so easy to do.. Go on, you can keep touching me there," the alicorn urged, feeling her heart nearly hammer in her chest from the excitement of the situation.

The young unicorn didn't seem to understand what changed other than feeling a little strange for touching an older mare on her privates. Why did she like that? It felt foreign to her but she did want to be her friend. In an attempt to be such good friends, the filly moved her hoof up and pressed it lightly to that winking clit once more.

Twilight groaned and tilted her head back as she felt that tiny hoof touch her in places no filly ever should. The touching even continued, pressing a bit and managing to rub over the pleasure nub a few times. Starlight must have really wanted to make friends.

"So good," Twilight panted out, letting the filly play with her wet and needy pussy. "L-lick it.."
>>
>>25654410
The command prompted little Glimmer to stop her touches as she looked up and pouted slightly. She didn't like where this was going at all. Her head pulled away as she wiped her hoof on the rug and tried not looking at the spread out alicorn before her.

"Come on, Starlight. You'll be making the best friend you could ever want if you do!" Twilight assured her, heated in the moment and clearly wanting more fun with the filly.

"I don't wanna," Starlight said and shook her head as those pigtails swayed.

"Yes, you do," the princess insisted, using her magic to pull the filly's head down slowly. "Just one little lick~ Then I'll show you the other half of how to make a friend.."

"Please, don't," the small unicorn pleaded as her head moved closer to that lap where she made a small face. "Stop.. Let me do it myself!"

The sudden outcry for some freedom to do it on her own had Twilight blink in surprise but she stopped and smiled. If the little unicorn was really going to lick her wet folds willingly, then she certainly was on her path of making friends easily. Twilight scooted a bit closer and laid back fully as she waited.

The filly took a long moment to prepare herself for an act she didn't exactly feel comfortable doing. The only reason she agreed to was because Twilight was a princess and far older than she was. Grown ups knew better, even if she didn't like it.

Gingerly, the underage Starlight leaned forward and closed her eyes. If she didn't see it, maybe it wouldn't taste bad. Lower, her head dipped down until Twilight felt those pigtails tickle her inner thighs. Then came the very deliberate and slow lick from part way down to all the way up and over that winking clit. Of course, Starlight didn't enjoy the taste, pulling away and spitting a little. Twilight moaned out and lifted her hind legs a bit at the sensation running up her back.

"That was gross!" the filly declared, looking extremely upset that an adult had made her do such a thing.
>>
>>25654410
I don't know why. But the usage of '~' strikes me as a bit weird. Maybe describe how Twilight says it instead of using ~?

Nice story
>>
>>25654500
I use it more as a sensual tone and soft waver to a voice. Hard to convey it otherwise through text at times.
>>
>>25654529
Yeah, I know what it's usually used for. I'm not really criticising it, only find it a bit weird to see it used outside RP and in a proper story format.
>>
>>25654500
>>25654529
>>25654549

Hey poindexters, I'm hard as a rock over here can we get back to the story! jokes, thanks for the story. Its amzing so far.
>>
>>25654489
It took a moment for Twilight to recover from the feeling of having a foal lick her and bring her such wrongful pleasure. The alicorn loved every second of it and wanted more, but decided not to force it too much. Besides, she still hadn't got a chance to taste her little nemesis back. The idea made her give a light giggle.

"You just aren't used to it yet. Once you make more friends, it'll get easier~" Twilight said as she moved up and propped herself up into a sitting position. "Now, since you've been a good filly, I think you're due for a reward!"

The two both looked excited at the word 'reward' but there were far different things going on within each mind. Twilight let her wings slowly lower as she watched the filly tilt her head and wonder where her prize was. Starlight was certainly a cute one when she was young. Especially that bare and unmarked flank that just begged for a bad touch.

The princess leaned down and grinned as she raised a hoof and made a light circle. "Just turn around!"

Little Starlight's expression changed from a happy one to another that seemed more lost. Her head swiveled from side to side, trying to find out where her gift was until she finally turned her body to look for it.

The second that untouched flank turned in her direction, Twilight was leaning down and moving in quickly. Her magic lifted that small tail away to expose the tender mound on the filly, setting those filly fiddling urges through the roof within the alicorn's body. Before Glimmer could even react, Twilight had her snout pressing to those adorable cheeks as her tongue lapped up along the small slit, nice and oh so slowly.

The foal's ears pinned back as she felt the violation to her body, squeaking in surprise and shivering. Her tail uselessly swiped against the alicorn's horn as she felt that tongue roam over her virgin area and lick repeatedly to her own special place. To Twilight, it was the sweetest of tastes she could have imagined.
>>
>>25654549
It's cool. No issues! Just the way I write, I guess!

>>25654569
Glimmer seemed on the complete opposite end of the spectrum. Her mind ran through various questions of what was happening, but only her body seemed willing to respond. As the purple princess licked and breathed all over the filly's wondrous treasure, the real reward was for Twilight. That precious nectar that could only be coaxed out by a tongue or hoof such as hers brought a little boost of her ego as she managed to do a deed that shouldn't be sought for and made such a little filly wet.

Her tongue kept up the loving laps, enjoying how she tasted as if it were victory at last for stopping her from screwing with the timelines. Twilight's foreleg moved down and began that familiar dance and song with her own loins as she moaned into the foal's young slit. Those vibrations seemed to help things along despite how worried and scared Starlight looked. Twilight would be enjoying this memory for quite some time.

The filly let out a light sob as she looked back, only managing to see the top half of the princess' head. Every lick made her tiny body feel so awkward, unable to move each time. Her mind couldn't even settle on a specific word to call out to get her to stop. Did she really want friends after this? It didn't feel right. Her parents wouldn't be home for a while as it were!

Twilight's eyes were barely opened as she kept up her tongue workout on the filly. Bit by bit, she kept managing small amounts of that delicious wetness while her own seeped freely along her hoof and inner thighs. She was going to enjoy this orgasm greatly on so many levels. Nopony would even know she had been by and enjoyed one of life's forbidden fruits!

The thought made the alicorn grunt and rub a bit more to her wet folds as she pried her tongue into that tiny slit before her. The warmth and innocence she was able to feel and taste had her pant rather wildly into the foal's backside.
>>
>>25654612
Those small, hind legs shifted and raised one after the other as Twilight pressed her mouth fully onto the filly's sex. That probing tongue slipped further into the tight orifice as she muffled out moans into the snug foal. Every detail she could touch she managed to take in and mentally catalog it for later and frequent use.

The young unicorn could hardly stand the fact she had a grown mare doing such things to her body. Her legs were acting funny and she couldn't even think clearly. Trying to pull away was useless due to the alicorn magically tugging her tail back. Her heart was beating like crazy and everything just had her confused.

The filly fiddling Twilight gave an audible slurp as she tried suckling the immature clit of the foal. Her lips smacked from various kisses to the area as she tried her best to bring the young Glimmer to her first orgasm. It didn't seem like it would take long considering how fidgety she was getting. It Twilight on so very much to see that reaction.

Starlight couldn't hide the few tears that had trailed down her cheeks and muzzle, too confused and slightly scared about what was going on. Her ears stayed back as she submitted defeat and finally dropped her chest to the ground. That perfect, young backside stayed up, allowing Twilight to ravage those filly folds with her mouth and tongue freely, just hoping it would be over soon. It didn't help she felt she might have to use the bathroom from all the excitement.

Little did either know, the impending orgasm came far faster than expected. There was some sort of build up and Starlight nearly warned her assaulter, but it was too late. The position, that tongue, and the inability to mentally process or draw it out hit Starlight quick.

The tiny trickle of clear filly juices had Twilight spread her wings while she lapped up every drop she could. All of it was better than any drink she could have ordered. The taste of that forbidden fruit's juice dribbled lightly down her chin.
>>
>>25654654
Twilight wanted so much more, but a filly could only give so much. Still, the fact she got any of that nectar had her already close to her own orgasm. The alicorn pulled away, breathing hotly and sitting up, rubbing vigorously to her winking sex.

"Ah! Watch me," Twilight said, wanting the filly to lay eyes on her as she masturbated right in front of her. "I'll show h-how good it is to be friends!"

The alicorn panted heavily and looked to make sure little Starlight was keeping track of things. The filly was clearly exhausted from the orgasm and her mind unable to comprehend any of it, especially due to zero experimentation on her part and not being told anything. Though, she still turned her head on the ground and watched the adult masturbate before them.

Twilight's hoof rubbed back and forth as she did her best to bring the most out of her pleasure. Wet noises had begun to sound out as her own arousal coated her hoof and her eyes stayed fixated on that damp, young mound. She was enjoying the display quite well.

Those wings spread out and extended in the room as she drew closer to her peak. The fact she could still taste Glimmer's youthful essence in her mouth kept her going as she panted and nodded to the foal. She was so very close!

"Almost there, Starlight!" Twilight told her, knowing the filly had no idea what she meant. "Going to cum.. so hard to you! Mm, good little..friend~" she said, squirming slightly as her juices dribbled to the floor.

The sudden rise in her pleasure hit her too quick, though. Twilight's attempt to edge just before her release had backfired, but not before she managed to magically turn the filly over and pull her under her hips. The alicorn lowered quickly and moved her hoof, managing to press and angle them both into rubbing her wet, quivering sex all over the filly's own tight entrance.
>>
>>25654702
The contact alone would have set Twilight off but the rush of her already awakening orgasm still seemed to push through even harder from it. The princess rolled her hips, gritting her teeth and letting her body do what it needed as she bathed that young lap beneath her in the lust and desire for fillies just like Starlight.

Twilight groaned and felt as if her eyes were rolling back in her head as her hips shook and managed to grind that wet cunt right against the filly. Her hooves did their best to keep from letting her weight down on the girl, but her lap insisted on pressing more as she gave a few squirts of her own orgasm right into that light purple coat of the foal below.

There was a long bout of incoherent mumbles after Twilight finally felt her body relax and lay down next to little Starlight. Panting and very pleased with herself, the alicorn pulled the unicorn close, smiling wide and nuzzling to her head. She did seem to get a tad cuddly after such moments.

Whether she was still drunk in lust and starting to sober or just feeling overall dizzy from the orgasm, Twilight told the foal of how they were now best friends and rambled on for a bit. In fact, she hardly knew all she said. It seemed to ease the filly a little, though.

Eventually, she did manage to get up and set the small pony aside before levitating her a piece of candy into the room. It looked like it took her mind off the ordeal a bit. Twilight then explained being needed elsewhere and gave the filly a pat on the head with one of her wings. The room smelled like raunchy sex, Twilight noticed, and made her cringe as she walked out of the house, wondering if anypony would really know.

"Sparkle," Starlight addressed curtly, looking severely underwhelmed with the alicorn. "Now I know one thing is certain."

"Wh-what's that?" Twilight asked, knowing she wasn't exactly off free.
>>
File: 1448184131746.png (252 KB, 975x933) Image search: [Google]
1448184131746.png
252 KB, 975x933
>>25654759
Great job so far man.
>>
>>25654759
I didn't plan to fap so soon, damn you

Never stop writing
>>
>>25654759
The unicorn moved around and casually lifted Twilight's tail before dipping her head down. The feeling of a warm and smooth tongue working up her sensitive area had the alicorn blush and moan out softly. There was one more small lick given before Glimmer walked back around and stared at her silently for a moment.

"It does get easier," Starlight stated simply and grinned. "I may have been a bit too hasty in my judging of all ponies. I guess, if you're willing to forgive me, maybe I won't let your little secret out."

The change in things seemed drastically different than prior to the encounter in the house. Though, Twilight knew she would be a fool to pass it up. Her head gave a nod as she laughed nervously before trying to act nonchalantly about it.

The two walked a bit closer than usual as Spike held up the scroll, waving it about. Once they agreed to have a deciding factor in Starlight's future, Twilight pulled the parchment up.

"You know," Glimmer said, letting the alicorn start the spell, "you could have at least given me a proper bath." The two giggled some before Starlight added, "With that talented tongue~"

Twilight barely set off the spell as her blush turned as red as an apple across her face. It didn't help that Starlight had began to nibble tenderly to one of her ears.

Spike seemed entirely confused by the whole ordeal, only managing a, "Wait, what?" before they returned to set things right in the timeline.

Okay, I think that's a good stopping point! Hope you guys liked it. Love you all! Pretty neat to see such an interest in this kind of Twilight.
>>
And, before I forget, pastebin link!

http://pastebin.com/dLpA5jZj
>>
>>25654790
Yeah, it was great. A bit rushed in some places, but great! Thanks writefriend.

I honestly really love foal loving Twilight, thinks it's really interesting.

Now we only need the Drawfags to return.
>>
>>25654813
Yeah, sorry about it being a tad rushed. I felt bad for promising something and getting sidetracked and wanted to give you all what I had said. I'll do better next time.
>>
>>25654824
Don't worry yourself, take the time you need to keep up quality writing. We'll try to keep the thread alive in the meantime. The most important thing is that we get good content.

Even if I don't know how many people are in here besides me
>>
>>25654813
>>25654833
>>25654790

Drawfag lurking, Its late here so i wont have anything complete soon but ill sketch something up. Congrats and thanks for the shit-hot story!
>>
>>25654925
I'm honestly super happy you enjoy them! I should be thanking all of you for that, really. Looking forward to what you end up sketching out!

Thank you, everyone!
>>
Bumpo
>>
>>25654925
Bumping for your drawing
>>
>>25654925
Curious to see how this turns out
>>
>>25654813
Other drawfag here, i'll also be doing more stuff for you guys later today if there's still interest. Let's keep this shit alive, it's fucking great.
>>
>>25655842
Can't wait to see. I'll try to think of some more little stories for you guys I can write.
>>
>>25655842
>>25655870
I'm really happy that you guys are here and supply content. Can't wait for more!

This makes me want be autistic and to go out to commission TwiXfoal art
Maybe...
>>
Oh why don't we give ideas for green as we wait.
It could inspire more green as others write their stories and more drawings.

Why not have human Twi go back in time accidentally. She was messing with the amulet she made and it sends her back in time. She meets Principle Cinch when she was a young girl.
>>
>>25656980
There are my ideas >>25653677 and
>>25653685. Though everyone is fine to make some more.
>>
>>25656980
I'd rather keep this thread EqG-free
>>
>>25654790

I came buckets. Thanks writefag!
>>
>>25657014
Well yeah, it allows you to create your masterpieces. Those ideas you made, kinda thought you would write them. Only you are so worthy of writing them. Anons might be a bit scared of trying your ideas because you made them. Someone who is a great writer in their eyes. You would make those ideas better.
I am simply adding ideas for others to give a try...or you to try them as well Senpai

>>25657017
It could be pony Cinch
>>
>>25656980
I don't really feel much towards EqG. Are there even foals (children) in EqG aside from the CMC?

also we can't do any time manipulating stiff with EqG, simply because it didn't happen there.
>>
>>25657054
I can't write to save my life. These were really just ideas for the writefags to pick up if they want.
>>
>>25657055
Damn it. You have a point.

Twilight bringing people from equestria girl world and turning them into fillies?

>>25657066
...Well dubs say it than I guess it's true. Unless you are the guy writing the stories, than bullshit dubs
>>
Writefag here, or Lore, not sure what the thread would prefer. I got a small list of fillies and colts I want to end up getting to now. On it, we have (perhaps in order):

Rumble
Ginger Snap
Diamond Tiara and/or Silver Spoon
Possibly the CMC

I also want to know the opinion on Twi and/or Starlight double teaming a filly of some sort and if anybody would like a return visit Twi takes to Dash just to pop her cherry with a futa mare cock. Any interest or should those go more on the back burner?
>>
>>25657081
Very yes for Ginger Snap.

And the Twi/Starlight teaming up to have some fun with Dash or other Foals sounds very nice too.

Also CMC.
>>
>>25657081
All of those sound great!
But the top 3 to me are
>Double teaming a filly
>Twi futa mare cock
>Ginger Snap.
Lets go with the double team first.
Ginger Snap second...because I just love the uniforms.
>>
>>25657081
Twilight goes back in time and fucks her colt dad
>>
>>25657118
This. Or Rainbow's colt dad.
>>
>>25657088
>>25657102
Didn't know Ginger Snap would be so sought after, ha. I did promise the next story was going to be a colt, so Rumble is next but after him, I'll be looking to see what sparks a nice interest out of the list.

Don't worry, Twilight being a substitute and getting the colt to stay for detention might teach some valuable lessons themselves.

>>25657118
That would be some intense time traveling!
>>
>>25657155
Yes
>>
I wonder how many writefags we have in here? I see Lore did three(?) stories?
>>
>>25657081
Twilight uses a timespell to molest her filly-self, setting off a lifetime of uncontrollable urges.
>>
>>25657202
Yes, I have done three, so far. I also did this snippet >>25621910 because I loved the pic I was basing it off of.

Oh, this tiny snippet as well >>25622049
>>
>>25654790
Though I'd really like to see an continuation of this. What will Twi and Starlight be up to next after Starlight found out about Twi's urges?
>>
>>25657235
That's probably where I'll bring in them double teaming a foal if I continue off it. Sounds like it would be a good fit for it.
>>
>>25657251
Oh yes please
>>
>>25657251
Or maybe spike.
>>
>>25655842
Bump to hope the Drawfags arrives soon

And to get in front of the Age Diff General
>>
Just want wanting to say, I may not write tonight due to needing a bit of a proper rest. Might give me time to writer earlier for you all and such. Sorry for disappointing anyone for tonight.
>>
File: 1448973326929.png (728 KB, 866x749) Image search: [Google]
1448973326929.png
728 KB, 866x749
>>
>>25658642
It's okay man, go get some rest
I'm making something for you guys, might be a bit different though
>>
>>25658642
Don't worry bro

>>25659400
What is it?
>>
>>25653916
>>25653941

Yeah I really do like that idea.
>>
File: Twilight Time.gif (226 KB, 465x465) Image search: [Google]
Twilight Time.gif
226 KB, 465x465
>>
>>25660319
Absolutely lovely. Twilight really is getting her dreams come true there.
>>
File: 1438931566022.jpg (10 KB, 199x149) Image search: [Google]
1438931566022.jpg
10 KB, 199x149
>>25660319
Oh boy
>>
File: 131029482812.jpg (7 KB, 137x125) Image search: [Google]
131029482812.jpg
7 KB, 137x125
>>25660319
>>
>>25660319
This is adorable
>>
>>25660319
>rape
>>
>>25660319
>No funny business this time
She already raped them? And they came back?
>>
>>25660800
I think it's just a reference to the events of Twilight Time.
>>
>>25661387
Oh my
>>
File: 7uFdGdA.jpg (251 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
7uFdGdA.jpg
251 KB, 500x366
>>25661387
Just before I lay down, too! I'm enjoying you here. I'll get back to writing tomorrow!
>>
>>25661387
UNF
You got a tumblr m8? If not you should
>>
>>25661423

Great.

>>25661428

Yes.

But I barely post content there, since most of my work will get me banned.

But I suppose Tumblr is ok with foalcon, isn't? So I will post those pic there.

http://vs-drawfriend.tumblr.com

You can find my Pixiv there.
>>
>>25655527
>>25655824

Sorry dudes busy day. Will get around to it in a couple of hours.
>>
>>25661952
Can't wait
>>
File: 1437682140510.jpg (515 KB, 3131x3000) Image search: [Google]
1437682140510.jpg
515 KB, 3131x3000
>>25661983

Ok then. Good to know.

>>25662014
>>25662111

Thank you.
>>
We really need more than one writer to keep this tread alive.
>>
>>25662916
I wouldn't mind if a new thread is still made each time, so long as the OP subject stays the same for easier ways of finding it every time.
>>
File: 1449283112691.gif (3 MB, 465x465) Image search: [Google]
1449283112691.gif
3 MB, 465x465
>>25660319
>>
>>25658642
Can't wait! But do get the rest you need!

>>25659091
All their expressions are so unf

>>25660319
>>25663195
Is this a animated lewd comic you're working on to something? Fucking nice.

>>25661387
Perfect

>>25661948
Tumblr actually doesn't like foalcon. But they don't really check on their automated report and ban system, so if enough people report it you can get banned for anything.
Aren't you VS on Inkbunny?

>>25662916
Didn't we have a second write here at one time? In the first thread?

>>25662966
I made this second thread, though I wasn't sure how much interest there was after the first one died. But now I sure will make a new one of this one dies (and no one else made a new one by then)
Of course with the subject matter of specifically TwiXfoals / TwiXstarlightXfoals.
>>
>>25663320
>Of course with the subject matter of specifically TwiXfoals / TwiXstarlightXfoals.

Yeah, that seems to be our theme for these.
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
>>25663765
You guys want a Twilight x Young Human story?
Here: http://pastebin.com/KGAwSJH3
>>
>>25663320

Yes, I am.

>>25663765

On my schedule, do not worry.
>>
>>25664009
That was... interesting...
>>
File: equality horse oooo.png (471 KB, 1266x902) Image search: [Google]
equality horse oooo.png
471 KB, 1266x902
Bümp
>>
>>25664135
Good
>>
>>25665467
>>
>>25665525
>>
dropping again
>>
>>25654238
No one cares about NTT anymore, autist.
>>
>>25667044
>replying to a day old post

Good job.
>>
>>25667098

Here depending on the writer.
>>
>>25667052
Not my fault if I just got here.
>>
I will never understand why some posts get deleted in these threads.

Hope Write and Drawfags will be back soon. They're greatly missed.
>>
>>25667141
Should i make more like >>25660319 ? If so, what kind of stuff you guys would like to see?
>>
>>25667141

We should stick together with the age Difference thread, don you think?

Is kinda hard keep a thread alive with 1 writefag and 2 drawfags.
>>
>>25667900
I though this was still unfinished? If so I would love to see it continued.

And maybe one with Twi and little Dash?

>>25667926
What I don't like at the Age Diff General is that it also includes Anon on pony. I'm really just interested in the topic we currently have here.
>>
>>25667967
It isn't, it was supposed to have clean lines and color, i just got lazy after some time. Also, i'm not so sure if we should merge with Age Diff, since they're more about Anon/Pony.
>>
>>25667996
So, are you gonna complete it, or is that it?

In any case, a nice animating like this is always appreciated.
>>
>>25668110
Since there's interest, i think i will. Maybe extend it too.
>>
>>25668137
I'm always interested! As I said, I always appreciate a nice animation.

And would love to see how it continues.
You have a Tumblr or anything?
>>
>>25667926
Im agree we should go to the age difference gemeral, the topic is the same
>>25667967
I dont like it too, but we dont have to participate in that if we dont want
>>
>>25668154
I don't
>>
>>25668297
Dang, this always makes it so hard to watch you people for new stuff.
>>
>>25668401
Well , he can post them with a special filename and you can search his new stuff on desustorage using said filename to always check for new content.
For example : Twilight Time Project 1 , 2 , etc...
>>
>>25654529
>doing this properly hard
>so I'll use a crutch

Eh, why not... as long as you're aware it's just a crappy substitute.
>>
>>25668448
That sounds a tad complicated just for keeping up. I'm not even sure now how to do that.
>>
File: zimage.png (329 KB, 1906x987) Image search: [Google]
zimage.png
329 KB, 1906x987
>>25668785
Here let me show you:
(pic related)
Just go to https://desustorage.org/mlp/
and search for content that you desire to find.
>>
>>25668820
Ah, thanks, I suppose.

Still would've been nice to have a site where you can follow the artist. It's just more convenient.
>>
>>25668157
Age difference general seems pretty dead too to be honest.

Is it just me or did the whole board get much slower since the finale?
>>
>>25669227
Now THAT'S my fetish
>>
>>25669227
>Is it just me or did the whole board get much slower since the finale?

It is generally like this yes but I think that we are still a lot faster than some 50 boards on 4chan :

https://catalog.neet.tv/stats.html

But still our post rate is very low compared to that of season 5 finale.
During that time the highest rate of posting on /mlp/ was 40 posts per minute (even faster than /a/) but now we only have 7.7333 posts per minute :

https://desustorage.org/mlp/statistics/post-rate/

Don't worry though , it has become the norm , we always get traffic when new materiel from the show becomes available.
>>
>>25669227
gonna need source on that buddy
>>
>>25669227
>>25669561
Yea, forgot the source link
http://derpibooru.org/1037384
>>
This thread need a little bump
>>
File: 1448854310843.png (392 KB, 680x644) Image search: [Google]
1448854310843.png
392 KB, 680x644
>>25669578
>Twilight goes back again to stop Starlight
>Starlight is faster and freezes Twilight
>Notices spell missed Twilight slightly and let her rear stick out
>Gets lewd thoughts and uses her social manipulation skills to make some fillies/colts take advantage of the frozen princess
Bonus: Twi secretly enjoys it
Bonus: Starlight also has fun with Twi/the foals
Being that kinky bonus: Impregnation
Oh and Spike doesn't exist

I didn't know I need this in my life
>>
>>25670183
I need this in my life too
>>
>>25669227
That's fucking great, i'll be doing something based on it

And i already miss writefag sempai
>>
>>25670304
Please do

Are you the artfag?
>>
>>25670405
Yes

not the full-blown porn drawfag

altough i'll try it this time
>>
>>25670444
Although* :^(
>>
>>25670459
I can't wait
>>
Okay, I'm here. I'll begin writing soon.

Also, not sure if anybody is still wanting opinions, but I'd prefer Filly Fiddler Twi to stay its own thread. Just not really want anon in this.
>>
>>25671052
Agreed. Looking forward to your writing!
>>
>>25671052
I don't really want anon her either. Sadly the Age Diff General is pretty much only Anon. And there are very, very, few actual good Anon stories. It just clogs the threads up and makes it had to find anything else.

There are not enough PonyXPony threads on this boards as it is.

Though more activity in here would be good too. Even if we are more active than the Age Diff General.
>>
>>25671052
I'm with you there
>>
>>25671052
Still saying should be merged, is exactly the same topic, if you dont like anon, i dont like anon, just dont use it.
>>
>>25671052

Stay here, we need more twilight
>>
With one of the flight instructors out for the day in Cloudsdale, many pegasi had been asked to fill in for the replacement. Unfortunately, almost everypony was busy with their errands for that day. It took a bit for word to reach the princesses until Celestia finally sent out a scroll for Twilight to help out. The purple princess tried to reason with her and explain she wouldn't be the best for flying for students. It seemed to be her lucky day that they only needed to brush up on a few history lessons instead.

Reluctantly, Twilight accepted and soon found her way to Cloudsdale while clutching a book close to her chest. She had thought about bringing along her mile long notes but Spike insisted against it. At least she could explain the history of the Wonderbolts and more to a room full of foals! Learning was always such great fun!

As she flew towards the building, she couldn't help but be a little worried. The fact she was going to be teaching made her rather happy, but to a room full of young ponies? Her ears folded back as she took a deep breath and calmed down slightly. Nothing to get worked up over.

Opening the door brought a chorus of cheers and yells as the princess walked inside, smiling to the precious foals. A few of them seemed to take the opportunity to just talk amongst their little classmates without paying much attention. When trying to quiet them down, Twilight did have to resort to knocking on the desk with a hoof.

“Quiet, please. It's time for class. I'll be teaching you about-” Twilight started before giggling sounded out in the back of the room. “Can I please have your attention?”
>>
File: twi blush 1.png (200 KB, 468x620) Image search: [Google]
twi blush 1.png
200 KB, 468x620
>>25671471
So it begins...
>>
>>25671471
The small giggles didn't seem to stop and soon she found the source. Rumble, a small colt, had been doodling in his book. Cartoon depictions of random things filled the open pages. Twilight was far less than amused as she magically swiped the book up and held it up for all to see. Maybe he would be embarrassed if she showed the entire class.

“If you don't value your books, surely you already know all there is to learn today?” Twilight said, letting all the foals see the scribbled pages.

Instead of the silence she expected, they all began to laugh and point a hoof at it. Upon turning it around, the princess hardly knew what was so funny until she saw a drawing of herself. She was depicted with overly large wings and a crown in her mouth. The image made the alicorn purse her lips before slamming the book shut and putting it aside.

“Enough,” she said simply and moved over to the blackboard. If she started on the lesson quickly, she could at least divert their little minds.

Taking some chalk, she started out with the beginning of the pegasi history. A quick brush up on it wouldn't hurt before the lessons of the day. She had written a good deal, and rather quickly, along a portion of the board when something small and wet spat her right rump cheek.

The class erupted in laughter as she stood still and tried to assess what just happened. A look back showed a spit ball stuck to her purple rear which she quickly wiped off with a wing. Once she looked to the class, Rumble seemed to struggle in putting the straw away, fumbling with it quickly.

“Rumble,” Twilight said in a low tone. “You don't do that to your teachers. You could severely hurt one of your classmates, or even me!” Seeing he wasn't caring, she decided to take matters in her own hooves, quickly pinning her mane back into a bun via magic.
>>
>>25671632
I love you writefag
>>
>>25671632
The class continued their laughing until she strode over and swiped the straw from the colt. The quick action and stern faced seemed to be enough to quiet the class instantly. A quick float of her magic and she put the straw in one of the drawers on the desk. In return, she brought back a quill and some parchment.

“I may be a substitute but I'm still your teacher for the day,” Twilight said, beginning to scribble down on the paper using her magic to move the quill. “I think your teacher would love to hear about how rambunctious you all are when they're away. Especially you, Rumble.”

The colt widened his eyes before he sat up in his seat, his short forelegs reaching up to the parchment. He didn't seem to like the idea of finally being called out on disrupting the class. When he tried flying up to the hovering paper, Twilight pulled him back down with her magic and shook her head.

“Please, don't! I was just playing! I'm sorry,” he apologized, looking worried. Perhaps his teacher was far more strict than Twilight. Maybe this was the one day he thought he could goof off.

“Then what should I tell them? You've practically ruined your book and you've been spitting wads of paper at me. I don't think they would find that very appropriate,” Twilight mentioned, looking down at the colt. The rest of the class watched in silence.

“I'm sorry,” Rumble repeated, looking around and trying to avoid eye contact. “I don't know.. Just don't tell them?”

“I have to tell them something,” Twilight insisted and stopped her writing. Or, did she? She could still give him detention and keep him after class a bit. That might make him wise up. “Would detention be more fitting for you?”

Rumble took a moment to understand the options then quickly nodded.

>>25671649
I love you, too.
>>
>>25671747
A bit fast paces in some places. But ish very good, continue!
>>
>>25671747
“Very well then. You're to stay with me after class is over for..an hour,” the princess said, rolling up the parchment in the air before it disappeared. “Understood? No goofing off and certainly no more distractions in class or else your teacher will hear every detail.”

Rumble swallowed in nervousness as he agreed before staying quiet. He seemed to be taking the rest of the class rather seriously, even borrowing a book Twilight lent to him so he didn't have any scribbles obscuring the text. The lesson continued normally for the rest of the class period. Nopony wanted to start up anything with the thread of their teacher hearing about it looming overhead.

The alicorn's lesson kept going until the very last minute when the bell rang. Upon the fillies and colts getting up, Rumble seemed to abide by the rules and stayed seated. The colt was really not wanting to have his troublesome attitude brought up to his teacher in the slightest. At least he was obedient in his fear.

When the last of the students left the room, Twilight closed the door and walked over to the teacher's desk, sitting behind it and pulling up a book to silently read. She could try teaching him more on the lesson but his sudden change in attitude had been enough. Then it was just her and him. Princess and a little colt in a room.

The thought lingered on her mind a bit more as she stared at the pages in her book. The hovering literature lowered enough to let her peek over it at the colt sitting in the back of the room and staring at his desk. Just the two of them. She was basically in control of what to tell him to do. The thought made the mare's hind legs shift as she squirmed in her seat. She shouldn't be letting her mind drift away to such thoughts.
>>
>>25671896
Such ideas weren't really looked highly upon in Equestria. In fact, they would get her sent right to the dungeon if she acted on them. The thought made her frown but then a new one came up. She would only really be sent to the dungeon or worse if she was caught. Nopony had to know, right?

Her hoof moved down and gave a light touch to her folds, already noticing the slight dampness she was giving. He was so young, though. Perfect for teaching more than a history lesson to. There wouldn't be a reason that any other pony should know anyway. She really shouldn't, though.

The alicorn's imagination began to get away from her as she rubbed a bit more to herself behind the desk. It just felt so good to think of such things and touch herself. To have some pleasure as she let her mind dip into the morally wrong. That hoof moved a bit quicker as she propped the book up and let her head rest on the desk.

Scooting back a little, both forelegs joined together between her hinds and rubbed back and forth while she started masturbating in the classroom. The mare let out a soft pant as she hid her face from the colt, unable to control her wings rising in the sensation. It just felt too good to try and ease some tension after all the adventuring and more. She couldn't recall the last time she did such a thing lately.

It wasn't until she heard some shuffling that she sat up, blushing fiercely and covering her lap. Rumble had merely scooted his seat back in boredom. Twilight sighed a bit of relief before her eyes focused on his hind legs hanging off the chair. Between them nestled a pair of little balls, almost begging for her touch.

The silence was deafening before she made a bold choice and magically locked the door to the room.

>>25671879
Yeah, wasn't accidental this time. Didn't want to linger on some areas or it might come off too slow/boring. Just my thoughts on it.
>>
>>25672027
The click of the lock had Rumble perk up and look around, wondering what happened. Twilight grinned and hid back behind her book, rubbing along herself once again. If she managed to get herself to climax before doing such a deed, nothing would be wrong, right? Her hooves pressed along her wet folds and parted them as she felt her clit give those familiar winks. She was getting so horny, though!

Her hind legs spread a bit while she thought about the colt's lap and traced her hooves around those sensitive folds. He would be so perfect to take, too. Just to arouse him and get him to really rut her like a stallion. Twilight moaned and clenched her hind legs together as she drooled a bit of her juices.

“Ms. Sparkle?” Rumble spoke up, tilting his head.

Twilight cleared her throat and sat up, unable to hide her blushing face to look at him while her forelegs stayed below the desk. Her ears perked up, doing her best to not appear guilty in her pleasures just out of sight.

“Yes? Wh.. Um, what is it?” Twilight asked, taking slow breaths and trying to not to lower her gaze below the foal's desk.

“Are you okay? You made a weird noise,” the colt asked and looked to her.

“I'm fine,” she replied quickly and slowly let her vision take in the small set of orbs and that young sheath once again. “Actually,” she started and bit her lip, hesitating. She really shouldn't, but it was such a good opportunity for her. “Come over here for a moment. I want to show you something..”

The words left her muzzle before she could even try to filter them. Her hooves pressed to her lap more as she looked down and noticed the chair glistening in her juices slightly. She was so wet for a foal! She would only get wetter once she heard Rumble's chair move and saw him begin moving across the room towards her.
>>
>>25672187
The closer the colt got, the more excited Twilight became. Her eyes stayed wide open in desire as she watched him move up and stand before the desk between them. She could just tell him move around and then she would have it all on show for him. The alicorn knew better but it sounded so sexy to her. Every second was filled with how he might react to seeing an adult in such a manner.

“Around the desk,” she told him quickly and turned to the direction he started move. She had time to tell him to turn around or even keep some decency.

That was, until Rumble came around to her side of the desk and saw his substitute teacher leaning back in the chair with both her hooves between her hind legs. The whole moment had Twilight ready to pounce and grind the colt right there, but she wanted to savor him. Slowly, her hooves pulled away and her hind legs spread more, fully exposing herself to him.

The colt seemed surprised, to say the least, at a grown mare allowing herself to be seen in such a manner. Her wings were spread out with her hind legs trying to match. Those forelegs moved away to show the glistening sex to his young eyes and brazenly let him stare as much as he liked. The whole view made the young foal feel a little strange and unsure.

“I can teach you a much more fun lesson now that we're alone,” Twilight cooed and winked. “Go on.. Give your teacher a lick..”

The order had Rumble look a bit worried while he glanced back to the door. Was this his punishment? To lick a girl's no-no spot? He didn't like the idea of having to do such a thing. It sounded gross and he didn't see what could possibly be so fun about it.

“It's okay, I locked it,” the alicorn whispered, indicating the door. “A nice lick, Rumble.. Like your favorite treat,” she encouraged.
>>
>>25672390
No movement forward came from the colt as he stood before her and frowned. The whole thing was sounding like a bad idea to him. He wasn't interested in doing a deed like she requested. Slowly, he started to step back with his ears pinned down.

“No, no~” Twilight said, magically pulling up the parchment from earlier. “I'll tell your teach just how uncooperative you were if you don't listen to me,” she threatens.

The young pegasus stayed still for a moment before he sighed and leaned forward, closing his eyes tightly. His mouth opened and his tongue slipped out as he inched closer to the heated and leaking loins of the princess spread before him. With his eyes shut, he had no measure of distance and quickly bumped his snout to that messy pleasure button as his tongue pressed along the slit below.

Twilight gasped out and put her hooves behind his head, holding him in place as her lower half quivered in such delight. The colt muffled surprise and some protest as she nearly smothered his face with her loins. The wetness coated his snout and muzzle, eagerly rubbing along his chin and forcing him to breathe in the scent of her arousal. She absolutely loved the feeling! Every small movement was amplified due to where his nose was buried on her.

The colt grunted and tried struggling away a bit while he had his face right in Twilight's crotch. Both of them squirmed but only one was due to pleasure. Rumble did his best to try and free himself from the hold she had on him but failed miserably, only able to get away from it all once his substitute teacher let go.

The two panted once she did release him, though. Twilight could feel herself growing needier by the second from that contact. Rumble was too busy trying to catch his breath before the alicorn magically lifted him up and laid him on his back.

“Not a word, or your teacher hears it all,” Twilight reminded him and hopped off the chair.
>>
>>25672573
Unsure of what else to do, Rumble merely laid still for the princess and allowed her to do as she pleased to him. He didn't want a paddling from the teacher or possibly worse. He also didn't enjoy the smell on his nose but he was too scared to wipe it away.

Twilight moved down and planted small kisses to the foal's small chest and stomach, nuzzling a bit to him as she smiled. He was all hers and she could do exactly what she pleased for once. The thought made her slip a hoof back and press to her mound, rubbing the area carefully. She loved this.

The alicorn's head moved lower until she nosed at the tender sheath and marbles Rumble had nestled in his lap. The touch made him tense up but Twilight didn't halt. Her lips graced his lap in kisses as she planted them repeatedly over both nuts and even making out with his sheath. He tasted far better than she was guessing.

Every lick and tender nibble to the boy's lap had him whimpering and giving soft groans. Her mouth stayed busy upon his genitals, sucking on that tiny coin purse that held the two gems inside and tracing her tongue around the opening of his sheath. That hoof between her legs did its best to keep herself stimulated as she panted into the colt's lap with a lust she knew she couldn't keep under control.

Rumble struggled lightly but didn't try pushing her away, afraid of getting in any more trouble for the day. He never expected for his day to come out like this with him on his back and having an adult mare lick his little balls. It felt weird and he didn't enjoy any second of it. Somepony shouldn't be touching him like that, but she was older and he could get into so much trouble for not doing as she said.

Little by little, despite the colt's dislike, that young and tender shaft slowly began to emerge from hiding. Twilight took no time in lavishing it in licks and kisses.
>>
>>25672783
Even though his body was being stimulated, Rumbled laid down before the princess, just wanting it all to be over quickly. Her mouth on his shaft had him wince from surprise at how it felt. It was warm and slightly pleasant but her lips and tongue moving along it kept giving him strange feelings below.

Twilight was in her own little world, suckling the colt's member and bobbing her head in his lap as she tasted how sweetly young he was. That delicate flesh ran along her tongue as she cradled it in her mouth, applying gentle suction and giving him, what she considered, one great blowjob for his age. Her eyes stayed closed as she just tasted his immature length, sucking the foal off and masturbating to her own act behind the desk.

Eventually, the noises her muzzle made on his lap began to get louder. The wet slurping and slick noises happened from every lift and lower her head made on his body. The colt squirmed, trying to just endure his 'punishment' for the evening as substitute teacher Twilight took her time in enjoying his underage body. Soon, her mouth pulled off his little, erect member with a small pop.

“Oh, goodness, you taste so good,” she breathed, licking the blunt head of his young cock and kissing all over it.

Slowly, the alicorn shifted and sat up, starting to crawl forward as she moved over the young pony. Her wet lap gave the lightest of brushes to that stiff and cute shaft below as she kissed Rumble's brow. The notion made him open his eyes, seeing the alicorn above him and wondering what was going on.

“I need it,” she whispered to him, clearly too far gone in her own lust to bother thinking rationally. “Let's make you a proper stallion~” she said lightly and smiled. “I want you in me..”
>>
>>25672955
The two stared at one another for a moment longer until those purple hips lowered down, easing that young cock right up against those welcoming folds. The moist entrance of the mare parted as she pushed lower, slowly claiming little Rumble's virginity and gripping around his young shaft the more she move down. It brought her plenty of joy to see his eyes shut as those sensations ran along his body that she knew he'd come to enjoy some day.

Twilight moaned and pushed further, sinking the colt's length up into her until her wet grip rested right against him. He wasn't too big, but it felt just right for her. Even if he couldn't reach as deep a grown stallion, the mere act was getting her going far better than any stallion could. She couldn't believe how wet she was for a foal.

“Yes~” she groaned out, settled over him with her weight and panting lightly. “All mine,” she told him as she leaned forward and placed her hooves to either side of his head.

Without another word, her hips lifted and drew that colt cock from her body before she sat back down and moaned as she felt him slip back in. The two exchanged expressions while Twilight started riding the colt in the classroom, loving how good it felt to do such a deed.

Rumble seemed to be experiencing something, though he had no idea what. His forelegs lifted and gave small presses to the rising and lowering stomach above him. He didn't enjoy being used in such a manner, but speaking up might get him in more trouble. Instead, he merely tried to keep her from getting too rough.

“I love it!” Twilight called out, letting her wings flap to help a bit in her bounces on the foal. Her hips clapped to his smaller frame, enjoying the work. Soon, her hips began to be the only movement as she rode the colt eagerly, letting her juices drool and coat his lap from all the action.
>>
File: 1420047677111.jpg (81 KB, 600x504) Image search: [Google]
1420047677111.jpg
81 KB, 600x504
>>
>>25673134
The princess moaned louder as she worked her hips against the pegasus below her. Those purple thighs and lap pressing and grinding to him repeatedly in such hunger for the young. Her hind legs shifted a little as she spread herself and let her body press a bit more firmly into his loins, letting her tongue slip from her muzzle while she continued.

The very wrongful nature of the act added to her needs and wants, grunting every time she looked down between them, just to see his underage shaft being swallowed by her folds. Her pants became more erratic as she felt herself drawing close to her climax. The floor was getting just as doused as little Rumble was from those female juices.

More eager humps to the foal had Twilight grunting in need as Rumble squirmed quite a bit more below. His forelegs uselessly pushed at the mare atop him as he was used while his small member throbbed. All the new feelings that swarmed his body were unknown to him. He had never felt so..odd before.

The colt's mind tried finding ways to interpret the feelings, hardly knowing if they were good or bad. They were different for certain, but just in what way, his young mind couldn't comprehend. The only thing he could focus on was not getting in trouble. The small pegasus panted a bit and winced as he felt her press flush to him several times.

“D-don't tell! Please,” Rumble pleaded, having a hard time catching his breath.

“Oh~ I won't, cutie,” Twilight said, grinding a little to him as she felt her body getting closer to that wonderful moment she wanted so bad. “Just sit still and let Ms. Sparkle enjoy this for -ah- a little bit more!”

Rumble tried to think but it was too hard to focus with so many things going on with his body and the mare over him. He just wanted it to be over. Though, there was a new feeling rising very quickly within him.
>>
File: 1438997893792.gif (768 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1438997893792.gif
768 KB, 960x540
>>
File: thatslewdbutkeepgoing.jpg (38 KB, 166x206) Image search: [Google]
thatslewdbutkeepgoing.jpg
38 KB, 166x206
>>25673330

>this entire thread
>>
>>25673330
Those lifts and drops against the small lap brought Twilight closer each time as she grunted and bit her bottom lip. Nothing would get her off like foals did. She knew that and she was perfectly happy with the fact. The forbidden lust was far more exciting the usual thing anyway.

“Ready, Rumble?” she panted out, riding him steadily and smiling down to the colt. “Ready to cum inside?”

Rumble had no idea what she was talking about but just gave a nod anyway. Anything to stop him from feeling so weird and having her privates touching his. He didn't like this one bit.

“Good boy! Ohh, such a good colt,” Twilight cooed and grunted slightly. Her hips rolled and worked that colt's prick inside her faster as she felt herself reach that wonderful brink.

The alicorn tensed up and gasped as she tightened along his beautiful, young cock. That marehood did everything it could to milk the colt inside as Twilight moaned loudly and leaned over the foal below. Her wings stretched out as she finally hit her mark and practically gushed into his lap. The orgasm hit her hard and fast, leaving her almost gasping while she came along the sweet length inside her.

Rumble had no idea what was going on or why the feeling along his privates changed and got more intense. It all went by so quick that he had no idea how to react. Then again, not like he properly could. The foal shuddered and lifted his hips uncontrollably as the two pressed their loins together. Then came the small squirt of immature seed into the princess above.

The little rope streaked those needy walls as they both climaxed. The white liquid dribbled and leaked out while his mind went blank for a minute as the mare accepted every little drop he managed to conjure up. While it wasn't much, it was more than enough to satisfy the foal loving princess.
>>
>>25673534
Twilight shook and moaned, nearly groaning as her head tilted back to enjoy that cute spunk that squirted. He was far too young to produce a healthy amount, but it felt divine inside. Her inner walls gripped that cute shaft for a while as she bathed his lap in her love until she began feeling him soften.

The stamina for a foal wouldn't last long, though she had her fun. That purple body stayed settled on the colt as she panted and just waited a while. It felt so thrilling to have her way with a colt. Something she knew she'd get in more trouble with than Rumble with his antics in class.

“You were very good today,” Twilight said gently and kissed his brow. “I think I'll keep quiet to your teacher about earlier, okay?”

Rumble looked dazed but eventually nodded as he kept his gaze away. The princess smiled warmly and leaned over to lay against him very lightly as her wings moved to cover them both. She loved being a substitute teacher for foals. Maybe she could do it more often.

As she settled in for a moment, her magic did its best to readjust her mane into the bun from earlier. She would have to send him out soon or else questions might raise. Reluctantly, Twilight lifted up but only after a few more minutes of cuddling with the confused colt. Her body stood as she helped him up and began gently wiping him down to clean him up.

“There we go,” she said, trying to reach every spot, purposely rubbing his little lap more than she should. “Now, you don't say anything and I won't tell your teacher, right?” she asked.

Rumbled nodded and looked embarrassed as he stood there.

“Good! Now, hurry along and get yourself home,” the alicorn told him, ushering him out and unlocking the door for him.

As she cleaned up the rest of the room and let it air out, she couldn't help but think of when she might be able to do this again. Maybe Cheerilee might need a break sometime. Only time would tell.

Tada! Hope you guys liked it!
>>
>>25673757
And, pastebin for you guys.

http://pastebin.com/edqAfyxi
>>
>>25673769
You're good at this! Keep up the good work anon, it's nice to have you here.
>>
>>25653671
>this entire thread
>too much of a niche
This niggotry MUST END!
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>25673757

10/10
>>
>>25673757
>>25673769
Yes the next was filly correct? What about Twi and Starlight double teaming Ginger Snap. Since starlight was redeemed and became friends with twilight, they would want to share a moment between "friends." With magiked up dicks
>>
>>25673957
Yeah? Wanting some marecocks to be donned and violate a filly scout just trying to sell some cookies?
>>
File: thatsnotlewd.jpg (132 KB, 731x861) Image search: [Google]
thatsnotlewd.jpg
132 KB, 731x861
>>25673975

Even better.
>>
>>25673975
That would make good payment for those cookies.
they were not good
>>
I said i'd do something for you guys today, but i got very autistic and carried away with it, so i don't think i'll finish it tonight.
don't let this die pls
>>
>>25674142
No worries. If the thread dies, we'll have a new one with the same title so it's easy to find. Either way, we'll try to keep it going.
>>
>>25673957
Yes
>>25673975
Yes
>>25674012
Yes it is.
>>25674021
Yes it would.

Writefag senpai. Will the there be green tonight?
>>
File: 1447373206904.jpg (20 KB, 257x230) Image search: [Google]
1447373206904.jpg
20 KB, 257x230
>marecocks
>>
>>25674831
>Marecocks
>not Magiccocks
>>
>>25674762
More? Oh, I'm not sure. I'd like to but I also want to unwind some. So far, it looks like people want Ginger Snap getting spitroasted by to magically endowed dicks in the next one. I'll give it time for now and see what everyone would prefer.
>>
>>25674964
Unwind first than. We can wait. Keep the thread alive for it
>>
>>25673757
Very nice work there. As always.

>>25673847
Go back to your shitty AiE threads

>>25673957
That was the plan, according to >>25657081 >>25657155 >>25657251 wasn't it?

>>25674227
>>25674964
Yes, unwind some then. I'm watching this thread like a Kike his money, so if it does you can be sure there'll be a new one. Or at least I'll bump it over the day.
>mfw damn timezones
>mfw night for you guys is actually day for me

How is it going artfriend? Are you still with us?
>>
File: 1448736413807.jpg (42 KB, 776x822) Image search: [Google]
1448736413807.jpg
42 KB, 776x822
Oh Anon, if there's no fillies around, she'll just make you into one!
>>
>>25673757

Unf/10
>>
>>25674142

Ok
>>
File: twilight what.png (190 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
twilight what.png
190 KB, 500x500
>>25673534
>she came along the sweet length inside her

What does it mean when a female "comes along a penis"?
>>
>>25676689
Feminine juices, anon. Squirting on the little dick in her. She came.
>>
>>25676695
So is he fucking her urethra or is this just one of those unrealistic porn-anatomical things? I hope you do know females don't actually ejaculate anything except the contents of their bladders in some cases.
>>
File: image-2.png (511 KB, 758x720) Image search: [Google]
image-2.png
511 KB, 758x720
>>25676739
Literally stop
>>
>>25676748
I can't. Purging virginfaggotry is my life's mission.
>>
>>25676739
So, you're upset that it's not 100% realistic? I'm confused what you're complaining about now.
>>
>>25676739
I'm not sure what you want to say, but you can feel it pretty well if a female has an orgasm while you're fucking them.
At least it gets a lot more wet and slippery.

So what he wrote is good enough.
>>
>>25653916
>>25653916
>>25659980
i do too, theres a few fimfics on the issue but theyre rather short.
>>
>>25676739
ever see a mare cum?
>>
>>25676763
I'm just asking for clarification, which is not what "complain" meant the last time I checked. It's not even 50% realistic, by the way. Another transgression against realism, for example, is that the inner walls can't "grip" or "milk". The vestibule kind of sort of can, but... eh.
Yeah, I'm not complaining. I just like to ruin nonsensical clop clichés.
>>
>>25676790
Actual mares /cum/ piss.
>>
>>25676792
>it's not realistic

Okay, good. We're on the same page. It's clop, it doesn't have to make sense.
>>
>>25676790
>>25676792
I can say from personal experience though that mares can 'grip' down on you. They can use their muscles like this, even if it's not that often.

They also can get pretty messy when they orgasm. Though they tend to pee after that
Don't go by human standards, they're not humans
>>
>>25676768
It makes some marginal sense, even though vaginal lubrication can't really be ejaculated, but the wording conjured up a really weird image in my mind. I guess I was compelled to respond because of that.
>>
>>25676808
Writefag here. It's fine. I don't really write them to be exactly like real life. Fantasy is more fun to write and certainly a lot more fun to read. Sorry if the wording confused you, though.
>>
>>25676805
I can say from my personal experience that you can feel the wink, which is somewhat like a gripping sensation, but that's pretty much it. They can also try to push your dick or hand out, but that's not done by the vaginal walls. The vaginal walls themselves can't make any rapid or noticeable motion. Mares also don't have an ejaculatory tract, but they do excrete lubrication. There's no actual cum, and if there's something it's definitely doesn't come from inside the vagina.
>>
>>25676836
>Push your hand out
Yeah, but my favorite is when they get so horny that they push you against the wall and grind against you until you fuck them
>>
>>25676844
That's never happened to me. I doubt this is normal, unless you have stallion pheromones on you, but even then it's not typical behavior, or the mare is really accustomed to this sort of treatment.
>>
>>25676860
It happened to me two times. Just played with her a bit before, no stallions near. wasn't my mare either, so not really accustomed
If you use your fingers/hand on them a bit they tend to get more receptive to stuff. Don't know if it changes with race, only know Gypsy Vanner and Icelandic horses.
>>
>>25676876
Right when I hit the post button, it occurred to me that it might be a breed thing. I've had experience with only 4 in all, so it's pretty limited. But it still seems weird to me. The best receptivity I can hope for is when she lifts her tail on touching, stops doing whatever she's doing like grazing or eating, and assumes a certain pose. Not quite the usual mating pose, but still a similar one.
Also, many horsefuckers like to boast about how their mares adore them to the point they basically fight for the privilege to "rape" them, but when you finally convince them to make a video and you see it, it's always a lot less spectacular than advertised.
Welp, let's not turn this thread into a horsefucker general. This is pretty off-topic here.
>>
>>25677002
Most probably only want to feel cool without ever doing much with a horse/if at all.

But I agree, let's stay on topic. Still hoping the artfriend returns with some nice scenes.
>>
>>25676860
not one of you moronic horse fuckers but it is normal if you know how to raise your horses properly, theyll present. theyre moody and kicky during this time so youd have to be a moron to take the offer. they typically buck the stallion or gelding off untill theyre sure theyre ready. its normal behavior. if you dont stall your horses, and make sure to practice listening to their body laguage and speaking with yours, they will treat you like a typical high horse in the herd.
>>
>>25677146
. , ( ) / ? !

Take 'em, you need 'em. The I maybe know what you want to say without guesswork.
>>
>>25677146
Are you saying it's normal for mares to back into stallions as if they're needy? I've honestly never seen that happen during live-cover breeding. Then again, breeding is rarely "natural".
And who doesn't stall their horses? Maybe I live in the wrong part of the world.
>>
>>25677226
I was talking solely about sexual encounters between an human and a mare. Mares don't act the same to a human partner as they do to stallions.

Mares and stallions can and will 'demand' attention from you if they feel like it.
>>
>>25677226
people who know shit about horses, thats who. stalls are fucking awful for them and only exist because of human lazyness. as for the mares, they normally dont have to back a stallion or gelding into a wall. theyre firstly fond of being away from choke points. and secondly, most stallions dont need to be cornered into sex.
>>25677178
i think you ment ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
>>
Okay, we should really stop now. I hope we don't scare off the draw and writefags.
>>
>>25677253
I really doubt a mare would do it in such an explicit manner, unless she's been trained/conditioned that way.
>>
>>25677280
its true that the behavior could be encouraged by someone who knew how, but mares in heat will present, and horses typically arent shy about being in eachothers space. if a horse wants to come in, and you or another horse does nothing to signal it not to, it will come right in to wherever it feels comfortable. the important thing for an effective horse trainer is not so much to maintain distance so much as to create it on demand. its possible that the mare,s behavior was never discouraged. mares and stallions alike need cleaning on their groin.
>>
File: 12022015marecocks.jpg (25 KB, 368x264) Image search: [Google]
12022015marecocks.jpg
25 KB, 368x264
>>25674831
>>
>>25677475
I-it's beautiful
>>
>>25677028
I never left anon, still working on it
>>
>>25677484
If you're being sarcastic it was drawn that way on purpose. :3
>>
>>25677939
Are you the one who did >>25674012 ?
>>
You know, it's mostly human-on-pony in the age difference thread because the few of us that write on the thread at the moment like it.
If more contributed there would probably be more pony-on-pony and it's not like anyone is saying no to it.
In fact, there's even has been requests for ponies-only stories, but all the active writefags (myself included) were already in the middle of ongoing greens so there wasn't anyone to pick it up.

I myself prefer some form of human element, not sure why, maybe it makes it more easily relatable to me, but I don't know why you would feel excluded from the thread.
As for the activity, it comes and goes I guess. Sometimes it's slow as petrified shit, other times it cranks out stuff like a Viagra-energizer bunny.
>>
>>25678740
I think the problem in the ADG will be that the pony-on-pony request will just get buried under all the Anon prompts. It happens in other threads often enough, and of course the write- and Drawfags, as you said, will more likely focus on Anon-on-pony.

That's the main reason why I don't want to migration to the ADG. Nothing good will come out of it. Anon-on-pony overtakes always in every thread. Because some insecure faggots need to self-insert themselves everywhere Anon-on-pony sadly has lost so much of its quality by now that it's nearly impossibly to find something well written, that does not depict anon as either an dumb idiot, or an overconfident idiot.
>>
>>25678898
Fair enough, and I'm not asking you to migrate or merge or anything like that, this is your thread, you do whatever you want with it.

I just wanted to give my view of things.
I don't think we have to have any kind of rivalry between us, we might even be better for it if we cross-posted even, so long as the stories or art fits both of the threads.

I think it's a little unfair to generalize anon-stories as "insecure self-inserts" though. I know it's kinda the point of 2nd person stories, but I never really put myself in anon's shoes when I read them, to me he is his own character, and I still find many of them enjoyable, though I will not pretend that many aren't weak in quality, but we are practically talking about fanfiction here, it's almost a given that you have to look hard to find something good, and I certainly don't hold myself or my own work beyond reproach, I mostly just write for fun not to be great.

Don't think I'm here to challenge you or start a debate or anything, just saying we could all be friends here. 'cause I'm such a faggot. Take that for what you will.
I'm scuttling back to my own thread now, best of luck with yours and thanks for listening. Hope you have fun, guys!
>>
>>25679047
You're a pretty cool guy anon, i like you.
We're all fags here
>>
>>25679047
I wasn't attacking or criticising you in any way. I don't really have anything against the ADG thread, so no, no rivalry here.

Sure we can cross-post if it fits, that sounds reasonable. My main concern really is just that Anon prompts often bury non-anon prompts, because people rather do anon when they have a choice between different topics.

Guess I'm just a bit fed up by anon stuff everywhere. Especially since most Anon-pony green is nearly the same with minor differences. I just wish there was more variety and more pony stuff.

I guess as long as there's interest in this type of thread, about Twilight/Starlight foal fiddling I, or someone else, can make a new one when it dies.
>>
Wasn't planning on writing anything else, but whatevs!

>>25679096
You all seem like cool guys as well, anon!
I like you too

>>25679104
I understand, and you are absolutely right in the amount of anon-centered prompts, stories and definitely the amount of threads dedicated to it.
It really has become over-saturated.

Once again, I'm not looking for debate or trying to make either of us seem like the bad guy since this is all a matter of preference and opinion, which is something that can't be helped.
What I would ask is to see this from the ADG view: We are a minority.
Now I'm not talking about Anon, I'm not that mental yet, but when it comes to OUR anon, KidAnon, we kinda are.
Think about it. Finding clop with fillies and colts is easy. There are thousands of art at derpibooru dedicated to it. On fimfiction there are hundreds of stories in dozen of groups that are all about foalcon. In both places, there is an abundance of both pony-on-pony and adultHuman-on-foal action.
But, if you post anything explicit relating to adolecent humans with ponies at either of these places, it will get deleted and you also run the risk of getting banned.
In short, the ADG is practically the only place were we can post this, or at least one of the very few places. We have nowhere else to go.
So is it really so strange that we seem so prominent in our thread when it's the one place we can gather to have our voices heard?

And like I said, I am in no way trying to argue or debate and I don't think you are trying to either, friend. It just kinda popped up in my head and I just thought it might be interesting to think about this.
So please don't think I'm trying to pick a fight with this long-winded speech, like I said, I want to be friends and I respect and encourage your thread and you're all beautiful. Full homo

I am talking way too much.
>>
>>25679538
I completely understand, Anon. I too think that it is really sad that sites like FimFiction and Derpibooru have such an autistic stance to this type of content. (At least in Derpis case there are 20%cooler and pbooru). But I agree that it's generally really hard to find.
I think KidAnon is an interesting concept which has good potential also there should be KidFemanon too, having fun with stallions

And like I said, I don't have anything against the ADG, just worry a certain type of prompt will always be preferred.

You're fine, Anon. I think we can agree on pretty much everything said here.
>>
>>25678003
Yes.
>>
File: 1449364266998.jpg (6 KB, 180x218) Image search: [Google]
1449364266998.jpg
6 KB, 180x218
Damnit man we need at least one good story about twily fiddling some human boy thats like 14
>>
>>25679653
it's cute
>>
File: autism.gif (939 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
939 KB, 500x500
Should i continue?
>>
>>25679785
Continue with what exactly? Yes please
>>
>>25679803
the shitty gif, it was meant to have more
>>
>>25679818
Oh fucking yes three times over
>>
>>25679785

10/10

Nice gif.

Fukken saved.
>>
>>25679626
I concur, there should be KidFemanon stuff as well. Most seem to get hung up on a stallion's size, but I think it can be done, since I tend to operate under the "tiny pony stallion's dicks are about the same size as average adult human dick"-mindset.
>>
>>25679785
Oh f , it's animated, I didn't realise that >.<

Yes continue damnit
>>
File: 12042015flutterylewdcolored.jpg (223 KB, 770x492) Image search: [Google]
12042015flutterylewdcolored.jpg
223 KB, 770x492
>>25679701

Th-thanks. Pic related is more of the quality I'm capable of.

>>25679785

This gif is lovely.

I'm still in need of a story where Cadence molests a filly-twi back when she was a foal-sitter.
>>
>>25679859
I'm think they'd still be bigger than the average human, especially give their body structure. Even dogs are bigger than humans in some cases.
But too big for penetration doesn't mean that there can't be other ways to have fun with a stallion
>>
>>25679785
I would pay you hard cash for stuff like this. I'm not joking.
>>
File: 1449289321299.gif (225 KB, 283x198) Image search: [Google]
1449289321299.gif
225 KB, 283x198
>>25679859
Not that anon you've been talking to but can someone give me a tl;dr on the general consensus ITT

Is there any chance of seeing some anon /SS/ ITT or no?
Because if no then I'm out
>>
>>25679887
I tend to go with: a little longer than the average human, but slightly thinner, and that it differs from pony to pony like with humans. I think it kinda balances it out. I have reasonings for this, but I'll skip that, those kinds of topics tend to get to high-tier levels of autism, so I'll just say it's my preference.
But you're right, there are many ways to have fun with stallions, even for a little one.
>>
>>25679674
>14

Eh. Too old.
>>
>>25679959

>Is there any chance of seeing some anon /SS/ ITT

No. This thread don't have nothing with the OC auto-insert anon.

Only Canon mature mare(twilight) x canon filly/colt
>>
>>25679870
Agreed.

And the Ginger Snap one.
>>
>>25680393
Wait, are the writefags doing the Twi and Starlight fucking ginger snap first?
Or are they doing the Cadence molesting filly twi first?
Doesn't matter which one, I like them both. Just curious on the order
>>
>>25680466
This was the plan of one writefag >>25657102 >>25673957
>>25674964
So I assume it will be done next.

Though I'm also fine with both.
>>
File: 10482833.jpg (15 KB, 269x242) Image search: [Google]
10482833.jpg
15 KB, 269x242
>>25679785
Oh shit
>>
boop
>>
File: Good job.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
Good job.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>25679785
Yes please
>>
File: 1448959272573.png (115 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
1448959272573.png
115 KB, 610x343
>>25654790
my dick
>>
>>25680118

>This thread don't have nothing with the OC auto-insert anon.

Well, this is just a kek
>>
>>25654654
are you on DA as dormantflame? i recognise your writing style
>>
Don't die, the fillies are waiting
>>
File: 1417228865265.jpg (22 KB, 405x405) Image search: [Google]
1417228865265.jpg
22 KB, 405x405
>>25683953
They're waiting but they have no idea what they're waiting for. :3 It's delicious.
>>
File: unnamed (3).png (75 KB, 310x474) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (3).png
75 KB, 310x474
Ahh sick the rhread is still alive and its got a new story involving Rumble, hot damn!

I've been slacking off but I finally finished my Twilight/Filly Glimmer sketch from the earlier story. Ill scan it, clean it up, and upload in about 5hrs.
>>
We need a filly in estrus x twilight green text.

Maybe rarity/applejack/rainbow leave one of the CMC(in the first phases of estrus) with twilight for some shit(like some wonderbolt assignment for rainbow) and the magic happens. The essence of a little filly in estrus would turn twilight in the perfect filly fiddlers machine
>>
>>25684635

Scootaloo would be the perfect CMC for that.

Applejack still have Granny Smith to babysitting and Rarity have her parents. Scoot only have RD
>>
>>25684635

Oh I like this... both parties enjoy the act.

But fillies still suprised by the act itself.
>>
What is life anymore
>>
>>25684635
Little Ginger Snap in heat?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.