[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blue Fuzz and Cherry Top thread Can we get more green or art
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 1448315366602.png (326 KB, 980x970) Image search: [Google]
1448315366602.png
326 KB, 980x970
Blue Fuzz and Cherry Top thread
Can we get more green or art about these two
First green >>25434466
Second green >>25538975
Pic related its Blue Fuzz
>>
File: 1448321345987.png (169 KB, 750x800) Image search: [Google]
1448321345987.png
169 KB, 750x800
Second pic
>>
File: 1447515756153s.jpg (7 KB, 185x250) Image search: [Google]
1447515756153s.jpg
7 KB, 185x250
Fuck it, I'll give writefagging a chance but don't expect anything good

We sat behind the bushes as we watched the house of anonymous
My eyes began to strain from looking through the binoculars for so long
I took my eyes off the house when I began to hear a crunching noise next to me
Cherry Top was eating from a bag of chips
>"Cherry Top, what are you doing"
She chews and swallows the chips in her mouth before turning to look at me
>"Well I started to get hungry so I went to buy a bag of chips"
>"But when did you have time to buy chips?"
>"From that stand over there"
I turn to where she is pointing to see a pony behind a food stand waving at us before looking back at cherry top to see her waving back
One slap to the back of the head was all it took to bring her attention back to me
>"Cherry Top this is serious, we must always remain vigilant for who knows what type of evil lurks around everycorner"
>"Than why are we sitting here spying on Anon, he doesn't seem evil intact I thought princess Celestia told us specifically not to spy on Anon"
>"Cherry Top you have to look at the bigger picture, Anon came out of no where months ago and in that time he has become friends with every princess, so for all we know he put some evil spell on them and it is up to us to save them"
>"But Anon told me that he doesn't have any magic"
>>
Bump, Im still writing
>>
>>25599631
>*Sigh*"You can't believe what everyone tells you Cherry especially not Anonym..."
"Hey guys"
I jump at the sound of that voice before I turn and see Anon standing there
>"Hey Anon, me and Blue Fuzz were just..."
I quickly cover Cherry Tops mouth
>"Bird watching, yeah that's all bird watching"
Anon looks around before looking back at me
"But there isn't any birds here"
>"Probably because you scared them off"
"Oh well sorry about, but any ways are you guys going to pinkies party tomorrow"
>"There's going to be a party and your showing up?"
"Yeah"
>"Than of course me and cherry will show up"
"Great I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow"
As Anon walked away I remembered about my hoof covering Cherry Tops mouth before I removed it
>"Sorry cherry"

I gotta go do things I'll be back in a few short hours
>>
We still need a Starsky & Hutch type green with Anon and Fuzz.

>>25600313
I'd say usually these are in second person, but so far it's alright.
>>
>>25600405
I do really bad at writing in anything else rather than first person and plus I have a lewd idea that only works in first person
>>
>>25600313
Okay apparently the thing I have to do is being put on hold so back to writing

Later that day in our apartment me and Cherry began to get ready for bed
>"Hey Blue, why did we agree to go to that party tomorrow"
>"It's simple,we are gonna use this this party as a ruse to get closer to Anon."
>"Oh okay that makes sense I guess well goodnight Blue"
>"Goodnight Cherry"
When the lights turned off, I waited a few minutes to make sure that Cherry was asleep before I got up slowly and made my way to the closet where I took a box out and took it to quietly to the bathroom
There I opened up the box and took out its contents, a picture of Anon taking out his trash, a lock of his hair, one of his many red ties.
>"Oh Anon, why can't I admit my love for you, why must the only way I can even get close to you is through this fake case investigation"
Eventually I found a picture that caught my eye, one of Anon at the local swimming pool
As I closely looked at the way the water dripped off Anon my hoof began to make its way down my body and to the area between my legs.
My hoofs speed went up as I continued to imagine Anon using my own handcuffs to restrain me as he also used my shoved my own nightstick into me like a sex toy
Just as I was about to climax a hard knock on the door snapped me out of it
>"Hey Blue I need to use the bathroom"
>*Sigh* Alright Cherry let me just finish up"
I pack everything back up and fake flush the toilet before I hide the box under my PJ's and make my way out
>"Thanks Blue"

POV Switch to Cherry

Once I made sure the bathroom door was locked I reached into the air vent and pulled out a box where I took out a stack of pictures
>"Oh Blue Fuzz, why don't I just tell you my true feelings about you"
>>
>>25600963
Your Anon at pinkies party, your waiting for Blue Fuzz and Cherry Top to show up
Well speak of the devil, just than both of them walked through the front door
You make your way over to them
>"Hey Blue, Hey Cherry"
Blue quickly frowned before pushing Cherry in front of you and jumping onto her back putting her at chest height compared to you before grabbing your head and pulling it down to put it in front of hers
>"Don't think I don't know what your up to Anon"
>"Well if its to have fun than you found my out my master plan"
She gives me the I'm watching you signal before walking away
What a strange little pony
The rest of the party goes fine except every time you look at Blue Fuzz and Cherry Top, Cherry appears to be having fun talking with other ponies while Blue is off in the corner by herself.
Eventually you look to see that Blue isn't in the same spot, you begin to look around before you catch a glimpse of her tail going up the stairs
You excuse yourself and head up stairs and your first instinct is to head for the bathroom, you knock on the door
"Hey Blue, you in here"
You give the knob a twist to find it open, you decide to walk in to the bathroom.
>>
>>25601233
Instead of finding Blue Fuzz though you find Trixie vomiting into the toilet, Trixie than turns to you
>"The Great and Powerful Trixie might have had a little to much apple cider"
You walk back out closing thew door behind you as you continue to loo for Blue.
Eventually you find the door to pinkies room open.
You head inside to find Blue looking through drawers.
>"So has you found what your looking for"
Blue almost hits the ceiling when she hears you
>"Anon, when were you standing there"
You make your way to pinkies bed before sitting down and patting the area next to you
>"Blue sit down, we need to talk"
Blue makes her way over to you before hopping up and sitting next to you on the bed
>"Blue, I know that you have been watching me and I also know that you have been stealing from me"
>"B..But how?"
>"Blue you don't think that I wouldn't notice if one of my 376 ties goes missing or the trail of muddy hooves leading back to your house"
>"I'm sorry Anon"
>"Look blue I'm not angry I just want to know why you do these things."
She takes a deep breath
>"Because I love you Anon"
>>
>>25601500
I'm beginning to hit a writing wall, I know I want to take this story in a lewd direction with the end point being a three way with Blue Fuzz, Cherry Top, and Anon but I just don't know how to get there so if anyone wants to take control of this story go ahead.
>>
>>25601500
>Because I love you Anon
das cute mang
>>
boop
>>
yay! blue and red are back!
>>
File: 1448406096132.png (260 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
1448406096132.png
260 KB, 700x800
>>
night bump
>>
Bumping for art
>>
>>25599139
Bumping for green
>>
>>25604685
>>25604762
This
>>
>>25604685
>>
Get the paddy wagon
>>
baaaaaab
>>
Boop
>>
>>25601500
that escalated quickly
>>
>>25603873
cute as fuck scrunch
we need more of those
>>
>>25612314
>>
>>25612314
This, please artfag
>>
>>25599153
oh she's cute
>>
>>25601500
aww
>>
>>25599153
Can someone draw more cherry top
>>
>>25616451
or Blue Fuzz tbqh
>>
>>25616451
You do it, I'm bitter.
>>
>>25607218

SCATTER!
>>
>>25607218
>>25620875
oh good, gives me an excuse to post this once again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU2JEZSrY3Q
fuck da police!
>>
Somebody throw an idea
I'm empty
>>
Cherry Top and Blue Fuzz SWAT team
>>
bomp
>>
File: orale homes.jpg (47 KB, 572x428) Image search: [Google]
orale homes.jpg
47 KB, 572x428
>"Oink oink oink."
>>
>>25623060
what the hell is wrong with people these days?
I'd like to slap some sense into all these kids
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.