[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The perimeter pt.1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (480 KB, 1600x1803) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
480 KB, 1600x1803
>"There's too many autists on /mlp/, we need to evacuate the perimeter before the cancer spreads quickly. There's a bag of dildos loaded with explosive semen & acid semen they have 100% evacuation ammo Ratio that can cuminate over the force of a thousand suns. They're at the "Faggots room" get em and get out of the perimeter right away before you'll become an autist and the autism cancer with spread!"
>>
File: 1448248323596.gif (246 KB, 397x434) Image search: [Google]
1448248323596.gif
246 KB, 397x434
>>25606315
>Pt.1

Ah shit, son, here we go...
>>
>>25606315
it seems the autists have already infiltrated high command... Op has been infected. all is lost before it even began
>>
>Anon runs to get out of the perimeter while a bunch of smelly farts made him smell gay and ass. The cancer was too strong and the building can collapse like poop using his anon ass ability his asshole launched so far up the perimeters ass he killed so many autists with his rocket fart and screaming whale sounds. "OOOOOOOWAAAAAA"
>the sounds were so horrible even a squirrel couldn't find his nuts he farted so loud the perimeter covered in farts and cancer as he made his escape he flyed to the sky running out of gas as poop starts to rain from the sky
>>
>he fell and landed on poop. His ass covered in poop with memes on it. He was naked and put on his pants. He found the elements of harmony "I found them" "Those are chaos emeralds" "I found the elements of melody"
>anon plays his piano and gone. He found OP, OP was the biggest faggot of all time and he farted. His threads is superior god tier cancer and anon farted on him.
>>
>the journey begins as anon in equestria means horsefucker "Welcome to canterlock" said autocorrect "we means are best friends :))))" "fuck you and die" said /v/ "Barneyfags BTFO"
>anon is on ponyvile with Sloppy Seconds & indigo "BANNED" the server said "No guests allowed unless ask by friend SL not for ERP" said SS
>anon saw a hot pony fucked it he fucked so hard his penis broke and hot pony gives him a band aid to ease his pain "the hell did you right this story with up your ass?" Said narrator
>>
what am I reading?
>>
>>25606808
>Being this stupid..
>>
>anon goes with equestria and his long dick longs it. The force of him being handsome made everyone feel like awesome and scarce "I ate pie today somebody die and
>>
>"s4s go fuck youreself" Anon left and ate a pear the pear was a uterus and it hurts like it's a pear
>anon found a hot mare and they both met in a nightclub partying with rave music anon then went to the private building alone with the pony hooker and they both fucked. "Aww yeah" "Mmm you like that heh heh *licks lips* faster faster faster FASTER FASTER no SLOWER STOP NO THERE YOU're hurting me
>>
Whoa stop reading! I think read enough to know where this is going!
>>
i came
>>
what is going on
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.