[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Loses" her one and only friend >Never attempts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: sg.png (112 KB, 600x607) Image search: [Google]
sg.png
112 KB, 600x607
>"Loses" her one and only friend
>Never attempts to send a letter, communicate in any way, or actually try to make the friendship work in spite of differences
>Blames the cutie mark rather than her being a lazy pile of shit unwilling to put work into a friendship
>Dedicates her life to making everyone as miserable as hers by taking away their destinies when it's just a giant cover for the massive amount of denial she is in
>Denial that she, not the cutie mark, ended her friendship

She got off too easily, IMO.
>>
>>25589735
This all bad writing.
What kid just throws away their best friend like nothing as soon as they discover their talent?
What kind of friend is Starlight to get sad when her friend gets her cutiemark?
Shouldn't it be about cutie marks vs blank flanks, since her beef wity cutie marks was that her friend got one and she didn't?
>>
Reminder that this entire arc is an allegory for menstruation
>>
>>25590030
>What kid just throws away their best friend like nothing as soon as they discover their talent?
>What kind of friend is Starlight to get sad when her friend gets her cutiemark?
These one are fairly well explained with her friend going to the school of gifted unicorns. This is actually fairly realistic since sometimes, your friend simply moves far away for some reason. Doesn't explain why they couldn't write letters or such, but that part was the actually solid part.
>>
>>25590133
Yeah. I was commenting less on the writing quality and more about Glimmer being stupid and blaming the wrong thing, and doing stupid shit because of her denial.
>>
>>25590133
>>25590030
If you look at the Colt's face while Starlight is stacking books, he looks super bored and annoyed with her.
>>
>>25590133
The emotional responses shown are still fucked up.
Starlight should've joined in and congratulated her friend. The colt should have been upset that he had to leave his friend behind because his parents tore them apart.

The only fucking way that scene makes sense is if the colt hated the guts put of Starlight already, and his parents had stated that the only way he would be able to escape her was if he got his cutie mark do that they could sign him up for a fancy school. All of which Starlight had to be aware off.
>>
>>25590479
right? it seemed more like the kind of "friendship" you'd get when kids' parents try to force a friendship because they live close by or are coworkers or something so it's a lot easier to set things up on the parent's end and that's all they really care about.
>>
>>25589735
She should be shot because she is a commie desu senpai
>>
I know for a fact that at least one of you have lost a friend, girlfriend, acquaintance, etc without trying to reach them

Some person in your life was successful beyond you and left. You never had a chance to talk to them again and you were left in the dust wallowing in self pity and shame
>>
>>25590030
>What kid just throws away their best friend like nothing as soon as they discover their talent?
Maybe not best friend, but we sure don't see Twist hanging around with Applebloom once she got her cutie mark.
>>
>>25589735
I will say this, its really fucked up that her friendship isn't worth saving yet Twilight simply HAD to be friends with the same ponies or else the world ends.

I mean, how would you like to be told "Friendships die, so make more friends.", but just earlier that day that same bitch had to make sure she was friends with everyone at any cost because otherwise war were declared?
>>
>>25590779
Let's not forget that she was watching when Twilight went full stalker because she literally couldn't live without being !oondancer's friend.
>>
File: CAPTURE.png (268 KB, 676x279) Image search: [Google]
CAPTURE.png
268 KB, 676x279
>>25589735
>She got off too easily
Technically, after all is said and done, the only thing she actually did was make the commie town. The ponies there forgave her, so what should she eve be punished for?
>>
>>25589735
glimme/r9k/ when?
>>
>>25590779
I guess timelines are just fucked up like that, Rainbow Dash being the most important being to exist and such
>>
It should have had at least one person point out how stupid and petty she was being.
>>
>>25590834
How about for attempting to cause irreparable damage to equestria by removing it's primary defense mechanism (mane 6), while being fully aware of the consequences (trying to rip the paper after being shown the destroyed timeline)
>>
>>25592356
the issue then is since those timelines may no longer exist/may have never occurred in the current timeline you have to judge if that is actually worthy of punishment since they may not have actually happened.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.