[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Equestria Girls: Secrets Beyond the Stars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 5
>>25510591
Last Post

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/293792/

"Canterlot High is a mysterious place, with varying degrees of individual and unseen stories. When a mysterious stranger arrives and sets her sights on Flash Sentry, the girls quickly learn she has a dangerous secret. By that I mean she's an alien sent by a galactic council to see if humanity is worth bringing in, but despite this simple idea she decides to try to find the source of the magic and use it to conquer the galaxy, with Flash Sentry at her side as her reluctant king."
>>
Good morning anons.
>>
>>25514424
Good morning.
>>
>>25514028
Inapan saw Fluttershy's movement out of the corner of her eye, her glowing wings providing the necessary light. Approaching the girl, the alien put out her glove, not in a fist or carrying a weapon, but in an open palm.

"But, I suppose a willing servant is a better solution then a dying slave. I am not a cruel, heartless monster. I am a woman who wants only the best for herself. Perhaps if you join me, tell me about your energy, let me harness the secrets and the abilities your kind knows it has, then maybe all of this could go away."
"Wh-what?" Fluttershy asked, confused in her change of tone. "But you-"
"I did things because I had to. Your friends attacked me first, assuming I had come in favor of violence." She lied through her teeth and removed her gloves, holding the hand out again. "Everything here was done in self-defense," Inapan remembered how Lemon and Indigo had tried running the moment they saw her, and how easily a blast to the back of the head fell them. "Join me, I can bring back your friends, I can give your world cures and technologies they would never achieve on their own, and humanity can rule by my side."

Fluttershy was about to answer when a voice came from the top of the stairwell. It sounded like Lemon and Indigo saying something both at the same time. "She's lying! We saw EVERYTHING! She shot us in cold blood! If you give her your hand you will die!"

"Obviously!" Fluttershy said, unhappily smacking Inapan's hand away. "I'm not a fool, Princess!" She began getting closer to the alien, pushing her back. "I'm not going to be sweet-talked into helping a genocidal lunatic simply because she claims to be sorry." Inapan's hearing slowly came back to her as Fluttershy continued, content her mask would keep her safe.

"I saw what your sister did to Cinch, the one human who helped you. You kidnapped and forced the one human who cared about you into a loveless marriage. You've killed my best friends! I may be trusting, but I'm not stupid!"
>>
Hello everyone
>>
>>25515673
Does she want the energy to take over the world or whatever?
>>
>>25517674
The energy is to overthrow the galactic counsel, therefor getting revenge on her father and taking over everything with her sister.
>>
>>25516728
Hi.
>>
>>25515673
Did Indigo and Lemon come back? I am assuming Fluttershy is just imagining them.
>>
>>25518617
Actually, it's a spoiler, you'll have to wait.
>>
>>25518821
Thank you.
>>
>>25515673
Inapan's smile turned into a frown, then into a grimace, then finally, a scowl. "You do NOT speak of my husband like that!" She said, clenching her fist. "He loves me, and I love him! We are DESTINED to be together!" before Fluttershy could react the back of Inapan's hand made its way across Fluttershy's face, the blow knocking her mask aside and out of her reach. She swiftly followed with a blow to the girl's stomach, bending her over and into prime position for what is commonly known as a "kneeing in the mouth". Fluttershy hit the ground, moaning as Inapan climbed onto her and tore off her gloves, scratching at her face.

Fluttershy tried to reach for something to disarm her, or at least knock her off with. Grabbing a snowglobe and smashing it against her face was a prime choice, sending Inapan to the floor with shards of glass in her.

"Now's your chance!" Lemon and Indigo's voices shouted, spotting Inapan's glowing wings fall to the floor. "We need to get out of here!"
"No!" Fluttershy said. "You go, get yourself and the crusaders to safety! I'll keep her busy!"
"But Fluttershy, she'll kill you!"
"Just go! I can handle myself!" Fluttershy turned back around, just in time to see Inapan had gotten up. Removing her gloves, Inapan tossed them aside and lunged at Fluttershy who kept her ground.
(continued)
>>
>>25519258
The figure, unsure what to do, did as ordered. running out of the kitchen, she ran through the house, looking for the remaining crusaders until she arrived in the restroom. "Sweetie Belle!" Sweetie's response was not as hoped. She shouted and backed away, pointing at the figure approaching her. "Wh-what's wrong? What's, is there something behind me?"

She turned to look behind her but instead caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She couldn't believe it, so she carefully turned back to it.

In the mirror was a girl in the Crystal Prep school uniform, wearing both goggles and headphones. One of her eyes were gold while the other was orange, on one of her arms was a sweatband, her skin was a pale pink, and her hair was long and flowing in the back, but pointed upwards in a slicked-back manner in the front, colored in three shades of aquamarine. Opening her mouth, the voices of both Indigo Zap and Lemon Zest came out in unison.

"What on Earth?" She covered her mouth, Sweetie Belle standing her ground in absolute confusion, holding a toilet brush to defend herself from the strange new girl that had just wandered in to this tale. It was at that point that it stuck them what had happened: "The laser!"
>>
I guess everyone is busy today.
>>
>>25520147
That or the revealed most recent subplot was just too weird. I suppose I should cut it.
>>
Good night everyone.
>>
>>25520791
Up to you. Don't feel bad, but if you want my honest opinion I don't like that you turned Inapan into a sadist.
>>
>>25521271
Those were mostly empty threats... mostly. As for the assault on her sister, I was hoping that would be seen as the "moral event horizon". But maybe I have been a bit heavy on fight scenes...
>>
I'm going to bed anons. You guys enjoy yourselves, I'll post the regular amount of updates tomorrow.
>>
File: scan0047.jpg (401 KB, 553x1207) Image search: [Google]
scan0047.jpg
401 KB, 553x1207
bump
>>
>>25521328
I like the fight scenes, but I would have thought that Inapan would be one to enjoy making threats more than carrying them out.
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-22+at+09.49.04).jpg (19 KB, 235x323) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-22+at+09.49.04).jpg
19 KB, 235x323
Here is the masked pony up form, it is what happens when Fluttershy Pony Ups while wearing the mask.

It doesn't just combine both energy sources, the mask has way more power than Twilight even imagines that is unlocked when Ponying Up.

I dunno just wondering.
>>
>>25524874
That is pretty awesome.
>>
Good morning anons. I'll get to writing.
>>25524874
Nice job!
>>
>>25519269
Inapan stood over Fluttershy, both of them battered and bruised. Cracking her knuckles and panting, Inapan began leaving towards the stairwell, content her opponent had been defeated.
"I've gotten more than enough genetic material from you. I don't believe this fight is necessary anymore..." Fluttershy moaned in response, turning onto her stomach to face the alien as she walked away. "I'll just clone you and use its energy. Don't worry about it, since pain will be the only thing it'll ever know, it won't think twice about serving me... unlike you."

As Inapan began leaving, a loud humming came from behind her, the christmas lights, the broken lightbulb, and the assorted other decorations began coming to life, shining brighter than they ever had before. Fluttershy's body slowly floated from its position to a t-stance, where butterflies seemed to miraculously burst forth from her. Her hair grew longer, and from the back of rarity's coat had come the wings of a pegasus. Opening her eyes showed nothing but pure light, the entire basement becoming exposed as all of Fluttershy's injuries healed themselves before Inapan's eyes. The basement's many boxes were revealed, as well as their contents; boxes of sports equipment, old plastic bags, old clothing, halloween costumes (including a box of old masks that had fallen over next to Fluttershy's), there were boxes marked fragile, boxes with canned food, and another two doors were exposed to them; one to the pantry and one to the power and appliances.

"So, this is the power my sister had told me about..." Inapan mused, returning in front of Fluttershy. "Yes, this should work well on m-" Fluttershy grabbed the alien by the collar and lifted her. Inapan pushed away and used her wings to take to a similar position.

"No more talking, Princess." Fluttershy announced. "We end this now." Throwing the alien to the ground, Fluttershy opened her palm and a sphere of energy began forming.

"Well said." Inapan admitted.
>>
>>25525981
Yay
>>
>>25525981
Wow you have finally done it, at least all that hardache was worth it.
>>
>>25525981
Is she still wearing the mask?
>>
>>25526226
She wasn't wearing the mask. She thought she was but if you noticed Inapan's tinnitus receding and Fluttershy's speech not in allcaps, you'll realize the box of Nightmare Night Masks had a point of being mentioned.
She thought she was, but she was not. The masked pony form IS coming though.
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-23+at+12.59.18).png (34 KB, 461x414) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-23+at+12.59.18).png
34 KB, 461x414
Update
>>
>>25525981
The two stared one-another down, each waiting for the other make the first move. Fluttershy moved her hands slightly, hoping to fake Inapan out, to no such luck. Finally, after what felt like forever, Inapan began charging at Fluttershy, the yellow girl ducking out of the way and firing the energy sphere at the alien's back. Shouting in pain, Inapan turned back around to return the favor, grabbing a hefty box of various fine chinas and throwing it at Fluttershy. Barely dodging the strike, Inapan dqashes forward to close some ground between them. Having learned from a prior mistake, she grabs Fluttershy's fist that was planned to suckerpunch her, and follows up with a headbutt, sending the yellow girl reeling. Holding her forehead, Fluttershy spotted her mask on the floor, next to a variety of Nightmare Night masks. Realizing how quickly the fight would be over with that mask, she hardly notices Inapan coming in to scratch her face until it was too late.

The alien's degloved hands were more like a falcon's talons than human hands, now that Fluttershy saw it in proper light. Although it was in the same five finger layout one would expect, it had bands of flesh creating a ring-like pattern across her fingers. At the tips of her hands were curved, jagged nails that dug deep into Fluttershy's flesh, tearing as much as they could while Fluttershy struggled to pull them off. The equestrian girl finally pushed Inapan away with a backhand and backed away to survey the damage done to her face after Inapan had tore across her cheek and mouth. Before she could wipe blood off of her mouth, Inapan emerged from her daze. She raised her hook-like claws for another swipe, but Fluttershy had turned her looking away from her opponent into a shoulder-charge, pushing her into a large box. The cardboard box made a loud metallic clang as Inapan fell to the floor, a hissing sound emerging as the box fell apart, revealing it had held the home's water heater.
>>
>>25527339
Awesome.
>>
>>25528259
>dqashes forward
Whoops.
>>
>>25528259
Did the power limiter make her hands look normal?
>>
>>25528975
Yes. It's a condition that's similar to left-handedness in humans. One in ten venusians are born with horrible monster-like talons.
>>
>>25529645
Interesting.
>>
>>25528259
You would think that would scare Flash away.
>>
>>25528259
You would think that would scare Flash away.
>>
>>25530707
Venusian culture generally frowns upon the removal of gloves, even when sleeping or undressing. By removing her gloves in front of Fluttershy (and by extent, Tested removing her gloves to interact with the mane 7 in an earlier chapter), she has insulted her.
>>
>>25530864
That's an interesting point to show, I never thought of that.
>>
>>25528259
Turning her attention to the mask on the floor, Fluttershy began rushing to the it in hopes to grab it before Princess could recover. Inapan grasped the back of her head, pulling herself up with her wings, careful not to be burned by the hot metal and careful not to tear into herself with her claws. Inapan opens her eyes to see Fluttershy running towards the box, marginally confused before she remembered what information the clone Flash had given her. She began running forward and tackled Fluttershy to the ground, the two of them stopping within arm's length of the mask.

"Don't, you fool!" Inapan shouted, unhappily. "You don't know what powers you mess with! My technology and your energy could be disastrous in an uncontrolled environment!"
"It would be disastrous in your hands too!" Fluttershy's retort was as subtle as it was effective; she elbowed the alien in the mouth and crawled forward, putting on the mask.

Rather than erupting in a burst of light, or floating to the center of the room, Fluttershy's transformation was just as brief and uneventful as Twilight's putting on of the mask.

Or so it seemed. Inapan pounced onto Fluttershy once more, aiming to scratch out the back of her head. The moment her first crooked claw drew blood, Fluttershy vanished and Inapan fell to the floor.

In Fluttershy's place was a blast mark, like one that would result from an explosive. Inapan took a deep breath, the air feeling heavy and the situation having taken an odd turn. She looked around, to make sure what she was seeing was real. But as odd as everything was to her, it was twice as odd to Fluttershy.

Fluttershy was in an endless black void, standing up straight, but feeling neither ground nor air beneath her. She tried to flap her wings, but she went nowhere. Eventually, as she floated through the emptiness, she felt something pulling her.
((Goodnight anons))
>>
nite bump
>>
Morning.
>>
>>25532393
Is she going to some variation of the Celestial Plane?
>>
>>25534668
Actually, I've been thinking on that. I'm not sure if I should just have her wake up in a new, mysterious costume or have that giant sparkling manifestation of the power of friendship from RR talk to her and giver her the powers. The second seems cliche, but the first seems like a let-down. Any input?
>>
>>25532393
She is gonna become an alicorn.
>>
>>25535466
I disagree, it would defeat the whole motif that the Mirror 8 are using Inapan's own tech against her. As well as the idea that she greatly underestimated the power of magic.
>>
>>25535466
A bit part of the tension of this story has been the heroes, especially Sunset Shimmer. Facing off against an enemy they really knew nothing about, and no where to turn to.

It is more interesting to make it a surprise or a shock to Fluttershy, as this wasn't some planned spell or artifact this is just a reaction between two high powered energy sources working together.
>>
>>25535466
I think the first is more interesting due to the exploration and reaction to it. It still shows ultimately that both sides have an energy source only they understand and making it some natural reaction it has to magic makes it all the more frightening that Inapan would want to use it.
>>
>>25532393
With several jerks and pulls, Fluttershy was turned around, and saw a bright, powerful light coming towards her. Several conflicting thoughts entered her mind; had she died, would her friends be okay, had she let Inapan get the mask?

The pulling slowed, becoming more gentle as a figure appeared before her. The figure was her, in a uniform resembling the one the aliens had worn, complete with butterfly wings. It had some differences though: her belt hadn't a gem on it, but a simplistic butterfly. She also wore a mask that resembled Rainbow's, but she could see her eyes through the clear glass covering them, and she wore a clear skirt that showed tights of a psychedelic nature. The second Fluttershy held out her gloved hand, looking at her other self as the void seemed to turn from a shade of black to a clean yellow. Fluttershy backed away, confused, afraid, but as the two locked eyes, Fluttershy saw a trusting look, the look of an old friend that she had never met. Cautiously, she took the doppelganger's hand. She froze as her body began healing itself, and the second Fluttershy entered her body like it was a hole in the world.

She awoke on the floor of Lemon's basement, panting and breathing heavily. The lights had begun dimming, but gave her enough light to identify she was wearing the uniform her other self was. Slowly getting up, Fluttershy cautiously observed her surroundings. Going up the stairs, she made a shocking discovery upon staring out the windows of Lemon's living room: it was now the dead of night, and there were no signs of anyone. Silence filled the air as Fluttershy carefully looked around the home, finding only the damage that had been done by Inapan.

Lemon Zest and Indigo Zap (Or as they will be called for the remainder of this unusual combination for the sake of convenience: Lemigo Zast) panted as she (they?) sat on Sour Sweet's couch, the other three shadowbolts staring at their friend(s?).
>>
>>25536282
Lurking
>>
>>25535758
oh dear
>>
>>25536282
This is getting tense.
>>
Lemingo East should have the two built in personalities clash with each other.
>>
>>25536282
Sour Sweet's home was a lot less impressive than most of the shadowbolts'. Mostly because while the rest of the girls lived in high-class, upper crust society dwellings with multiple floors, Sour lived in the local Trailer Park. There was one large bedroom, a counter and stove that served as the kitchen, a small bathroom, a TV and the couch on which the girl(s?) of the hour sat, staring at her companions.

"So, you were Lemon and Indigo." Sunny says, trying to wrap her head around this. "But now you're just someone else."
"No, no, no, I am Indigo and Lemon! Er, I are! I mean... We are, maybe?" The fact she had both voices coming from her mouth simultaneously only compounded on this confusion.
"You got hit by a laser, then when you... two woke up you were like this? And you expect us to believe this just because you're wearing their clothes and have their voices."
"We hope so, yes."
"This is the dumbest thing I've been a part of in a long, long time." Sugarcoat told the group.
"But it's true!" Lemigo shouted. "How can we prove to you it's still us?"

"What's Lemon's favorite song?" Sunny asked, thinking quickly.
"Scandinavian Rhapsody by King, bu-"
"What's Indigo's least favorite sport?"
"Curling, but I still don-"
"What's your favorite ice cream?"

"Orange Sherbet!"
"Chocolate Swirl!" The two voices shouted at once, the group looking at one another.
"Well..." Sour Sweet said, astounded. "I suppose this changes things quite a bit."
"I'm glad it's not me in there. I don't think I could emotionally handle it." Sugarcoat nods. "But I suppose we need to figure this out in..." she took a look at her watch. "Three days."

"We should call Twilight, even if she's the one who made all this happen by sending us Flash."
"No wonder he was so hot, he was just a spy." Lemigo sighed. "But yeah, we need to find Twilight."
"No, no we don't." Sunny frowned. "Every time the Canterlot High kids get involved we just end up worse off somehow. We can fix this ourselves."
>>
>>25539100
Freckles always indicate trailer trash.
>>
>>25539100
Where does sweet sleep?
>>
>>25539279
She owns a fold-out couch. She and Lemigo would probably share, buuuut I highly doubt she'd let it come to that.
>>
>>25539100
I hope they all don't have to share a trailer. That would get quite nasty.

I wonder if they share the same taste of music.
>>
>>25540435
Of course not! The rest of the Shadowbolts still have homes. Assuming another superpowered duel doesn't rear its ugly head.

As for musical tastes, that's actually an interesting idea for discussion...
>>
>>25540639
Especially since Lemon Zest never seems to take her headphones off. So Indigo Zap is forced to listen to her music.
>>
>>25539100
"But how? We don't have super powers, those aliens are willing to shoot us on sight, and if she's any indication attempts will end in some freakish mutation." Sour said, sighing.

"Gee thanks for being so sensitive." Lemigo said, taking off her headphones and adjusting her goggles to a more comfortable position with her left and right hands, respectively. "I- er, I mean WE honestly think the best idea is to just go talk to Twilight."

"Good luck with that." Sugar said, holding up her cell phone. "The Canterlot kids aren't answering their phones. I assume they're in mourning or something."
"Of course, they use us, then they refuse to let us use them, we've been played like fiddles." Sour moaned. "Who else do we know that're smart enough to do this?"
"I know a guy down in Diamond City who has this machine tha-" Lemon's voice came out, her left hand removing her goggles and the right putting the headphones back on.
"In case you haven't noticed, we're still trapped in a dome... we need to think, there's got to be SOMEONE smart enough to work on this."
"Yeah, but even if we do we'd still need to find the laser pistol to reslime us." Lemigo said, visibly annoyed as her left hand tossed the headphones to the floor and her right doing the same with the goggles.

As Lemigo began fighting herself, the other Shadowbolts began ignoring her. "So we need someone smart, familiar with magic and alien tech, and doesn't hate us." Sunny recapped.
"An impossible solution for an impossible problem," Sugarcoat commented. "Why don't we just leave them like this? We don't owe them anything, I don't even like them."
"You say don't like any of us, but you still follow us around and refuse to leave when we ask," Sunny pointed out.
"I don't need to justify myself to you."
"She's just afraid of being alone when we all die." Sour commented darkly, both girls looking at her, slightly shocked.

While the Shadowbolts consulted each-other, the heroes of our story consoled one-another.
>>
>>25540738
what a hell
>>
What happened to Applejack?
>>
>>25541408
>"You say don't like any of us
That should be changed to "You say you don't like any of us
>>
>>25541408
>Diamond City
I am guessing that wasn't intended to be a WarioWare reference?
>>
>>25544491
Actually, it was.
Good morning anons.
>>
>>25541408
"I can't believe it. They're gone, just like that." Twilight stared at the ground. "I only met them a few months ago, yet it feels like they were my best friends forever." Pinkie was crying, sniffling as Sunset Shimmer gave her a shoulder to lean on. Spike, meanwhile, remained oblivious. Being a dog the concept of mortality had never crossed his mind, so seeing all his friends so upset just confused him.

"So, when are they coming back?" Spike asked, Pinkie just crying even harder in response. "Because I mean, maybe they can cheer you guys up." Sunset looked at the ground, remembering her past sins and recalling the good times.

"Spike..." Twilight began, kneeling down by his side. She pet him softly, the dog looking at her worried. "I... this is..." She tried to think of a way to explain this to him. This was something she'd never thought she'd needed to do, even when he'd gained intelligence. "Do you remember that book I read you, back before we got into Crystal Prep? About that really sad, rich guy and how, halfway through, there was this lady who was hit by a car?"
"I kinda remember..."
"And how everyone made a big deal of it? Well, when someone gets-" Twilight paused, taking a deep breath. "When someone gets really hurt, they just" she paused, "stop."
"But they get better right? I mean, I get hurt all the time an-"
"N-no, no Spike." Twilight sighed and held him close. "They stop forever. And we think that happened to our friends." A long, painful silence followed as Spike let this sink in.
(cont.)
>>
>>25545395

"B-but, I won't stop. Will I?" Spike asked. This finally made Twilight cry, the dog backing away, worried. "I mean, it's only if we get hurt, right?" Twilight just cried harder and Sunset's phone began ringing. Upset and assuming it was the Crystal Prep kids again, Shimmer answered and began yelling.

"What?! What do you want so badly! We're in pieces here and everything's going wrong! Half our friends are dead, our plan's in ruins, people want us strung up in the town square, and Inapan's on her way here to kill us as we speak! What could you POSSIBLY want?"
"O-Oh, I'm so sorry... I-I thought maybe I could... I-I'll be right over." Shimmer paused as the voice resonated in her ears. Before she could respond the phone hung up. Shimmer dropped her phone and her frown began turning into a smile.
"Fluttershy's alive."
>>
>>25544716
That surprises me greatly.
>>
>>25545395
Holy shit this is depressing, I still thought he would understand death given everything else he has managed to accomplish with his intelligence.
>>
>>25545404
Then they will be relieved that AJ is alive too.
>>
>>25545937
They won't be happy to hear that Inapan now has the genetic substance from more than half of them though.
>>
>>25546643
To make clones?
>>
>>25547603
To do whatever the hell she wants, really.
>>
>>25545404
Inapan arrived at the ship, beaten and unhappy. Even though she had gotten her laser pistol containing two of the girls back, the other two had slipped through her grasp. She had Fluttershy's genetics literally in her hands, but she and the cowgirl had vanished without a trace. Well, not the cowgirl, all the broken glass had left quite a bit of blood marking her escape route, but Fluttershy's distraction had made it so she could have been anywhere in town at that point. Still, she had gotten what she-

"Princess..?" Flash asked, standing outside the teleporter room just as she left.
"Yes dear?" She hated to admit it, but she had almost forgotten about her dear, sweet husband. She turned around, having had the foresight to put her gloves back on so Flash wouldn't see her horrid claws.
"I think we need to talk about things. Like when can I go outside again?"
"Oh Flash." Inapan adopted a friendlier persona, smiling and approaching, neither seeming to notice that she was covered in two different kinds of blood. She grabbed his hand and pet it softly. "We can go whenever you like. You just have to come with me. We can go to the fair, we can see those movies, we can go to a human restaurant if you want. I can set aside any time to be with you, doing whatever you want."
"Well, what I want is to see my friends and family again." Flash said unhappily. "I want to go to school and talk to other people, like me!"

"But don't you like it here?" She asked, using her wings to float up to his height and rub her cheek on his. "Don't you like me? I'm doing everything I can to make my you happy: I've given you the finest cuisine, the loveliest of homes, as much time as I can, but you still want more Flash. I've moved mountains, done the impossible, and gone through fire for you, but it's never enough." She looks at Flash with her puppy-dog eyes.
"I-"
"I just want you to be happy Flash. I really, really do, but if you want to leave me with broken hearts, I can't stop you."
>>
>>25547869
Of course she will stop him from leaving her.
>>
>>25547980
But the question is "How?"
>>
>>25549089
She'll risk the mind control?
>>
>>25547869
Flash pauses, looking at her. He needed to be firm, strong, and set limits. He needed to put on the pants in this relationship if he wanted his friends to be alive and well, even if that meant stripping them from her.
"Inapan, listen. Maybe this can work, but we just rushed into it a bit. I-I don't know what kind of speed your culture works at but on Earth we take it slow and easy." He carefully takes her hands. "You're a nice, cute, clever alien girl who likes being in charge. I'm a nice, dumb, normal guy who just likes things a bit more rational." Inapan stared at him, trying to figure out where he was going with this. "What I'm saying is that maybe we both need to start doing things together. You seem to know a lot about me, but I never got to know you. I don't know what you like, what your pe- erm, species does. I've been cooped up in my car while you get to go out and see my world. Forget about my world for a while, let my people live their lives. Let me be with you, the real you. The you who doesn't try to impress me, or keep me locked away in a tower while you face the world alone."

"But Fla-"
"No, no buts. If you truly love me you'll think about what you're doing to me. To the people I care about. I just have a feeling, Inapan. A feeling that maybe you don't love them like you do me."
"But how will we know if this will work?"
"You need to trust me. You need to tell me everything and I'll do the same."
"What if you get angry or try to leave?"
"You can tell me anything, and I won't get mad if you thought it was best for us." Princess paused, feeling her laser in its holster as Flash brushed her hair back and looked into her eyes. She'd already gone past the point of no return, sending him back while his clone was still thought to be alive and well would be a death sentence for her lover, but she had also done the forbidden dance with him, binding them together.
"By this time tomorrow you will be freed."
>>
suspense
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-25+at+10.29.45).jpg (22 KB, 239x376) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-25+at+10.29.45).jpg
22 KB, 239x376
AJs super powered up form
>>
>>25553118
That's kinda hot
Good morning anons, I'll get to writing ASAP
>>
>>25553276
Wow even today?
>>
>>25553435
I'll only write one or two updates today.
>>
>>25553448
Alright
>>
>>25550466
"Wait, really?" Flash asked, surprised his speech had worked.
"Yes honey. Tomorrow we will go wherever you want. We'll go out and see the world, I'll tell you all about myself, and have a nice, earthling meal."
"I- Alright then." Flash smiled, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "By the way what's with the uh..." He pointed to the blood on her skirt.
"Oh, this? I was out hunting some of your local game." She bluffed. "Yes, Grunt asked me to accompany him out in the wilds to capture some of those "Beeeee-" She stuttered, trying to think of an Earth animal.
"Bears?" Flash suggested.
"Yes! Be-airz." She smiled. "We went out hunting Be-ares. Grunt will be back in a short while. With the bares."
"Well then... should I help you to the medical bay? You look pretty beaten up.
"You should see the other ones..." she mumbled as Flash escorted her.

Applejack was alone. As she limped through town, shouting for help, none came. Mansion after mansion ignored her cries, when she looked at the windows the shades were drawn and shut her out. She was out of breath, and had been losing blood at a constant rate.

"Someone get me some doggone help!" She shouted one last time before falling to the pavement, her vision fading.

"Why did we have to save her?" Applejack heard a voice as she came too, a snobby, rotten voice. "We need all the food we can keep for ourselves. She'll just take it."
"Dad, tell mom to shut up." Diamond Tiara's voice said, annoyed. Applejack opened her eyes and saw three people huddled around a garbage can fire.
"Now now dears," Filthy Rich said, calming them both down. "We're members of the street now, we have to be kind to our fellow man, in hopes that they'll return the favor."
"Dad, all you know about the homeless was from when you met that guy who won the lottery."
"And he taught me a valuable lesson about-" Applejack moaned, and he turned to look at her. "Look, our visitor's awake!"
>>
>>25553849
Yay
>>
>>25553849
I guess Mirror!Tiara was redeemed through very different means than Equestria!Tiara.
>>
>>25554119
Well, what makes you say that?
>>
I've just spent all day watching MST3K, I never realized just HOW cliche Inapan is already... oh well.
>>
>>25556116
A lot of MLP is cliche.
>>
>>25556416
That's true, but look up "Teenagers from Outer Space". Apparently I'm a plagiarist.
An young alien royal comes to Earth to harness its resources, but it falls in love with an Earthling who tries to turn them good. That is both the summary to my story and that film.
>>
>>25556446
Didn't that have Jim Carrey in it? Also the plot is actually way more like Urusei Yatsura. Go look THAT up.
>>
>>25556560
God dammit, of course Japan's done it first.
>>
>>25553849
The cowgirl moaned as she tried sitting up, holding her side. Pulling her hand away, she frowned at the sight of her hand coated in blood.
"Good, you're awake! Miss uh... what's her name again, sweetheart?" Filthy asked his daughter.
"Applejack, she goes to my school." Diamond approached, her clothes uncharacteristically filthy. She helped Applejack to the fire, trying not to get in her blood. "Come on, you lost a lot of blood, and I don't think any of us knew how to bandage you up properly... you probably should go to the hospital."
"No, no, I'm fine... I just need to get back to the others... how come you're all huddled by a fire? Don't you have a mansion and three hundred people to cater your needs?"

"Well..." Filthy began. "It's a long, long story."
"No, no it's not. My idiot husband let our servants into our bunker and they locked us out," Rich's wife said. "Without people to keep us safe and do our work the "proletariat" came and robbed us blind. They didn't want any of our money, just the food and the mansion. All we had was a single flintlock, they had torches and pitchforks..." She mumbled under her breath.
"That's terrible! Kinda... on a moral level it's terrible." Applejack reassured. "...I thank you for helping me. And I promise, things will be back to normal, I just need to get back to my friends."
"Yeah, yeah, you probably want to find a working sink and a sewing kit, just some advice." Diamond shook her head, returning to the fire. Applejack began limping away, as the wife began complaining.
"See Filthy? Now we're out our first aid kit's bandages. What happens if I cut my finger? Or if someone attacks us?"
"Well seeing as you're already a heartless bloodsucker both those problems would resolve themselves fairly quickly."

Applejack walked through the streets of the city's once booming rich district, digging into her pockets and taking out her phone, dialing up Fluttershy just as she flew over camp.
>>
>>25556446
there's nothing new under the sun
>>
>>25558552
in the morning
>>
Morning everyone, (not writer)
>>
>>25557187
That last line was hilarious
>>
>>25561486
too early
>>
Sorry about sleeping in, anons. I'll get to writing asap
>>
>>25557187
"Come on, come on..." She mumbled.
"Hello?" Fluttershy asked, picking up the phone.
"Fluttershy, that goodness! It's me, AJ. Yer good with medicine, right?"
"Applejack, you're alive? Oh thank goodness, I was so worried that maybe you- oh sorry I'm babbling, where are you?"
"I'm uh... well, I think I've been out a bit too long, I can't read these signs. I'm in the rich district, if'n you pony up you'll see me at a trash fire from above. Just hurry, I'm not sure these bandages will keep."
"I, OK, just... try calling the others, OK? I'll be over as soon as I can!" Hanging up, Applejack did as ordered and trying to remember her friends' phone numbers.
Looking at her own cell phone, she felt as if she was staring at that alien language Twilight was working with. The letters and numbers seemed to meld into one-another, forming a largely unrecognizable mess. What she could recognize were out of place, 9 being where 3 was, TH being in place of 5, it was just a huge mess. Thinking quickly, she just pressed the contacts button and chose whichever one came up first.

"Hello?" A voice came over the phone.
"Principal Celestia?" She asked, confused.
"Applejack, is something wrong?"
"I'm kinda... It's a long story but uh, do you know Sunset Shimmer's number? Because I need to tell her something but I think I have a concussion."
"That's terrible! Where are you? I'll come right over and get you to the hospital!"
"No, no, I already called Fluttershy for that just..." Applejack paused.
"Applejack, are you still there?"
"Principal Celestia?" She asked. "How did- nevermind, I meant to call the others but uh, can you do that? Tell them I'm still bucking and all that, yeah?"
"Alright Applejack, but please try to get some sleep, it's good for a head injury."
"I don't need any doggone sleep!" She shouted, hanging up. Celestia shook her head, dialing Sunset Shimmer as Vice Principal Luna entered the room.
"Sister, I've found something very disconcerting..." she announced.
>>
>>25562894
Thanks
>>
>>25563761
Damn that's serious, I thought that AJ was just so not used to country life that she wouldn't recognize the words, which I will admit was pretty funny.
>>
>>25563761
Why didn't she try calling Big Mac?
>>
>>25564564
A. She has a concussion, B. She's lost a LOT of blood, C. She has no clue where he or the rest of her family is.
>>
>>25563761
Fluttershy found herself arriving at the designated point, her bright glowing wings and white costume scaring off the Rich family, who'd assumed it was one of the aliens, come to perform horrible experiments on them.
"Wait!" She shouted as they ran, none of them listening.
"Fluttershy?" Came Applejack's voice, weakly. She lay on the sidewalk behind her, looking very pale and confused. "No, you're not... you can't be... you're in the aliens' clothes, with her wings." Applejack stood up, shaking and taking deep breaths. "Ya come to finish the job!" Her voice was slurred. "Come on... take me! Take me like you did my friends! I'll get 'em back! I'll send you to Hell so they can laugh at you from Heaven!"
"Applejack! It's me, calm down! I'm here to help!"
"The only one needing help after this is you, you twisted green-"
"Applejack, no, look!" Fluttershy took off her mask, letting the cowgirl see her soft yellow skin and kindly appearance. Applejack smiled and gave a soft laugh.
"Well... I guess it really is you... what's with the costume?" She asked, holding her side and falling to her knees. Fluttershy rushed to her side, helping her lie down.
"Applejack, oh my goodness, you really are, oh dear... How long have you been like this?"
"I can't tell time anymore." Applejack mumbled, sadly.
"OK, just lie down. I've dealt with cuts like this before but oh, never on a-" Applejack was already out cold. The shy girl tore open the bandages and flinched at the wounds. Glass had been dug pretty deep, and there'd been a poor job removing the debris. Fluttershy looked around the alley, spotting the family's abandoned First Aid Kit laying near a bloody blanket. She wasted no time grabbing the kit's sanitizing lotion, removing Applejack's shirt, and identifying the area of the wound. Carefully cleaning her hands, she then moved on to applying it to her friend's skin. Grabbing a pair of tweezers and a needle, the operation begun.
>>
>>25566281
Damn she got there fast.
>>
>>25566281
I would have thought that her taking of her mask would have powered her down, I guess the transformation isn't dependent on the mask after it happened.

I wonder why AJ isn't asking about her sister?
>>
>>25566949
Her family will more than likely be the first thing on her mind the moment she wakes up.
>>
>>25567479
Oh okay nice.
>>
>>25566281
"What seems to be the matter?" Celestia asked, hesitating from pressing the dial button on her phone.
"It's- Do you remember how we have been trying to find out who keeps breaking into the school at night? How food and supplies seemed to have gone missing around the time Shimmer arrived?" Luna said, sitting beside her sister.
"Yes..?" Celestia asked.
"I have found the culprit. It was none other than Shimmer herself." There was a pause as Celestia didn't react at all.

"Sister, Sunset Shimmer has been destroying security cameras and stealing hundreds of dollars worth of items, she's been sleeping in the wrestling room for three years, she's been using the knowledge of the school to boost her grades and status."
"And you only found this out now?" Celestia asked.
"I-"
"Sister. This has been as plain as my nose since the day Shimmer aced her first test after nearly flunking. I have known this for a long, long time. Why do you think I uninstalled those security cameras?"
"You said it was a lack of budget."
"Sister, we make a japanese game show stage in the Baseball field every year. We don't charge people to come and watch, and nobody's seen those games outside of the school board and the participants for twelve years. We have more budget than Fort Knox has gold."
"But Sunset Shimmer's been cheating, she-"

"She has no parents, no home, no friends, no family. She came from another dimension with no skills or abilities. We turned her into a proper citizen. A girl whose interpersonal skills and mental faculties rival those of a college professor's."
"I was going to suggest she let her live here." Luna finally said. "I understand that she is a good girl, with grand prospects ahead of her. But why did you not let her come here?"
"I have attempted, Sister. I had multiple times. She rejected me all of those times and now it's too late." Celestia hits the call button.

"We could speak to her now. It might not be too late."
"Hello?" Shimmer asked, Celestia paused.
>>
>>25568887
wump
>>
>>25569597
hope
>>
>>25569597
>we make a japanese game show stage in the Baseball field every year.
What is this referring to? The friendship games don't happen every year.
>>
Good morning anons.
>>
I gotta clean and fix the house for winter, you anons sit tight and I'll write the moment I finish.
>>
>>25576945
I'll wait
>>
I'm kinda shocked the events of the episode didn't effect the EQGs timeline as well, since it meant Sunset Shimmer would have never come.
>>
>>25569597
"Hello?" She repeated.
"Sunset, it's me, Celestia."
"Celestia? How did you get my number? Why are you-"
"It's... there's a lot of things we need to discuss." Luna nodded solemnly as she listened in on the conversation.
"Well, like what?" She asked.
"There's a lot of good news and bad news. The good news is that Applejack called and told me to tell you she's still alive."
"W-wait, really? Oh my goodness, Celestia, that's great news, bu-"
"The bad news is that we know it's been you breaking into the school for the last several years." There was yet another pause. "I know why you did it though. You aren't in trouble, you won't be expelled. Just please, I'm making you the offer one more time. If we make this- WHEN we make it then please, please come live with us. You need a home. You can't stay in the school's wrestling room all your life."
"Principal Celestia..." She shook her head. "I'll think on it. What about Applejack? Is she safe? Where is she?"
"I don't know." Celestia admitted. "She mentioned having a concussion, and bleeding. She didn't give me a location either, but supposedly she called Fluttershy."

"Celestia listen, there's... this might be the last time we get to talk to each other." Sunset sighed, rubbing the back of her head. "I'd wanted to do this in person but I'm sorry."
"What are you sorry for?"
"I'm sorry about everything. I'm sorry about ruling the school with an iron fist, I'm sorry I'd done everything in my ability to harrass, humiliate, and bully. I-"
"My faithful student." Celestia said, Shimmer coming to a dead halt with those words. "You've already been forgiven for all of those misdeeds, by both me and the school. You're the biggest success in Canterlot High's history. Stories of your friend's conquests will echo across the city for hundreds, if not thousands of generations... But maybe it's not me you wished to apologize too."
"You're right," she sadly admitted. "For a moment I though you were the Princess."
>>
>>25572533
Wait, they don't? How often do they happen?
>>
>>25566918
Superpowers do that.
(Last bump from the writer here, BTW. This is just getting ridiculous)
>>
>>25582928
Once every 3-4 years.
>>
>>25584410
I'll fix it in post.
>>
>>25580845
"Sunset, I may not be the princess. I may not have a kingdom, I may not have powers, or live longer than 100, or any of that fancy, magical things you've talked about her or described her as, but I do have something that she doesn't: perseverance."
"I... excuse me?"
"I have been your teacher for years. I have seen your activities and the way you treat others. I could have reported you to the police, to the FBI, to the tabloids. I could have expelled you for cheating on tests and stealing school property. I could have even thrown you out by your ear, but I didn't. Because that is not the Canterlot way."
"Prin-"
"No, I took you in, like all students, despite your flaws, your mental and physical issues. Sunset Shimmer, you were the greatest challenge I ever attempted."
"But Twilight was the one who-"
"Yes, Twilight succeeded where I failed, but what I'm saying is that despite all her power, her rule, her immortality, Princess Celestia gave up on you."
"You're not helping." Sunset sighed.
"But if she refused you, maybe she's not as wise as you thought she was." Principal Celestia said. "It is my belief that every child has potential to change the world for the better. Through all my years of teaching your actions have proved this point far more than any collection of situational evidence could. I could go on about you, how you continue to surprise me and excel in ways I'd never anticipate, but I think you're plenty redeemed already. And if Princess Celestia doesn't believe you're worthy of her kingdom, I say the kingdom ill needs a ruler like her."
"You don't understand, she's powerful, she has the power of the heavens an-"
"And if she comes here, she wouldn't. She'd be human, like all of us. Except for you and your friends. You've become something we should all strive to be, not because of your powers or achievements, but because of your kind hearts and willingness to act. I believe in you, Sunset Shimmer."
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.