[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Why Rarity? >Why did you kill them? Writefags go (Note,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: cry twi.png (51 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
cry twi.png
51 KB, 318x159
>Why Rarity?
>Why did you kill them?
Writefags go
(Note, this is a WRITING PROMPT. Not Roleplay)
>>
>for the last time, Twilight, they're plants and have no conscience. Now eat your salad or you'll miss your dinner date with Luna
>>
File: cersei.jpg (31 KB, 635x357) Image search: [Google]
cersei.jpg
31 KB, 635x357
>>27917716
Because it felt good.
>>
>>27917716
>Well...Just because. Why not? My powerful has been way greater for quite a some time than theirs. It was time that you realised it, too, dear. It is time for all of you to perish.
>But Rarity! They were your friend!
Twilight cried.
>My friends?
Said Rarity.
>My SO called FRIENDS?
>Huh! They just all held me back! Why can't you all be like SPIKE, who here supports my fashionista career?? You all were ignoring me until I've step up! So it indeed is just time to show you how much creativity I possess!
>Rarity...Please! Even my alicorn power is beyond your hatred! Please! Turn back, and save what you still can...
>I am so sorry Twilight...but you don't see... you clearly will not be ever able to see the point that I and Spike see... that there could only be one ruler of this world, our Equestria! And that You, and your princesses alike have to go!
>RARITY! THIS DOESN'T HAVE ANY POINT! SPIKE ONLY LIKES YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE PRETTY!
>Ah...Envious, are we?
>No, Rarity! Listen to me!
>No, Twilight, for once, YOU listen to ME! I am going to reform Equestria in my face! In my most beautiful, unsullied presence! So you just see... and bear witness to my magic that I possess! I hope you have said your goodbyes to this world... because you will not be seeing it again! Au revoir!
>>
>>27918238
>My powerful
Dropped
>>
>>27918502
sry i'm drunk
>>
>>27918502
guess i had great and powerful in mind when i wrote that
>>
File: Rararararararara.png (96 KB, 320x360) Image search: [Google]
Rararararararara.png
96 KB, 320x360
>>27917716
>Why, because they were Neal Deusedau and Dave Rapp. That's what you're supposed to do if you ever meet them, darling.
>>
>>27917716
>(Note, this is a WRITING PROMPT. Not Roleplay)
Nigga, that's the exact reason why "roleplaying" was banned. This is the laziest form of creation on the website. Fuck off.
>>
>>27917716
Op is a retarded faggit
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.