[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinepone (a super-small CYOA)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 27
File: tinypone title card.png (7 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
tinypone title card.png
7 KB, 640x400
No cute preface - gotta go fast.

Captain's Log:
>https://www.anonpone.com/tinepone/

In this game, you play the role of Feather Dust, the tiniest pony in Equestria, as she tries to handle the colossal challenges of an inch-high pony's daily life.
>>
File: tinypone303.png (10 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
tinypone303.png
10 KB, 640x800
>>27878166
Challenges like:

>Inspecting the damages caused by a giant enemy hawk
>Returning to Zecora's base camp for more supplies
>Dumping unneeded cargo the quick and drastic way
>Moving giant boulders bare-hooved
>Scouring the forest for missing allies
>Reuniting with Zecora, who has finally found the Poison Joke
>Getting an SOS from Gulliver via air mail
>Rushing to save Gulliver before he is dragged off to his doom by a mysterious tentacled beast
>Saving the day in the best way possible: with FIRE!
>Scrambling to escape a giant pony-eating plant
>Saving Kiki from becoming the plant's lunch
>Sacrificing the Ednosptrad Mark 3 in order to save your friends

>"Ha ha ha ha ha! ...Ha ha... ha..."
>>
>>27878225
Go ahead and cry, little pony. It's okay.
>>
>>27878225

Don't cry feather. Now is not the time for tears. Now is the time to get the hell out of here.

When we are safe and back home, we can have the greatest of memorials for the beautiful ship that gave her life.

Then we can let it all out.
>>
>>27878225
Let it all out, and when Gulliver finishes pulling you in with his magic, hug his snootle. Tell him you are proud of how brave he was today, and that he shouldn't worry about us. The next one will have lasers.
>>
Once we're big, we'll build another fullsized Ednosptrad so that all ponies can know the glory of our little ship.
>>
>>27878413
This
>>
>>27878225
it can be remade or you can make a better one.
>>
File: tinypone304.png (11 KB, 640x1024) Image search: [Google]
tinypone304.png
11 KB, 640x1024
>>27878237
>>27878413
>>27878439
The tiny pony wipes her eyes and takes a deep sniffle.
>'I can't cry. I'm a captain. It's unbecoming of a captain to cry.'
Holding her hat close to her chest, Feather Dust takes a moment to compose herself.
Then, she starts bawling like a foal.
Gulliver pulls the tiny mare in for a tiny hug, gently nuzzling the bridge of his muzzle against her. Feather Dust opens her arms and hugs him back, burying her wet eyes into his soft coat.
"I'm sorry, Feather." he says softly. "I know that you spent a lot of time on that airship."
In between sobs, Feather Dust manages to respond:
>"I'm sorry I made you help me with it so much... all just so it could get eaten!"
"Don't worry about that..." Gulliver gently replies. "We can always build a new airship. But if something had happened... I'd never be able to build a new you."
Feather Dust looks up at Gulliver with wet eyes. She sniffles and gives him a grateful look.
>"Thanks, Gully-wully... You know, you were really brave today. You helped me fight off that hawk, you went after Zecora by yourself... I'm really proud of you."
Gulliver's cheeks turn red, and he smiles proudly. "Ah, it was no big deal... Just doing what comes naturally."
Feather Dust giggles. "I bet... Come on, let's get out of here before that plant chases after us."
"Plants can't do that." Gulliver points out.
>"EITHER WAY, the Ednosptrad Mark 4 won't build itself. Let's get out of here before something else tries to snack on us."
"Are you sure you're okay...?"
>"You shouldn't worry, Gully. It causes wrinkles. Now let's go home!"
"Um, I do not mean to poke," Zecora suddenly interjects, holding up a small pot with several blue flowers laying in it "but what about the Poison Joke? That is why you came here from the start... Have you two had a change of heart?"
>>
>>27878852
No. We still need to get the joke.
>>
>>27878852
Right, that. Let's go back to your place, Zecora. I assume there's some convoluted recipe we need to use to mix that with? Or should I just roll around in it a bit and see what happens?
>>
>>27878880
We got it, m8.
>>
>>27878900
We should see it's default effects on us before experimenting.
>>
>>27879012
Agreed. That's just science. We should test regular exposure to it by rubbing it on ourselves. That will be the control. Then we try eating it, since that's what our mother did to get us in this mess in the first place. If none of that works, we get creative and we start mixing it and making teas out of it and stuff.

But first things first. To Zecora's.
>>
>>27879012
What if it makes us smaller.
>>
>>27879042
I assume that poison joke would make us big since our defining feature is that we're small.
>>
>>27879042
Only one way to find out.
>>
>>27879042
Then we bubble bath and try again.
>>
>>27879110
lets have the bath ready beforehand
>>
>>27878852
It's likely we might have to do some testing.

We bubble bath until we find a strain that changes our size to be normal. Then we get zecora to make a potion that can recreate that effect.

We may have to take regular doses, but it would be worth it to be full-sized.
>>
File: tinypone305.png (21 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
tinypone305.png
21 KB, 640x400
>>27878900
>>27879028
>>27879110
>>27879179
>>27879197
The mention of the poison joke fills Feather's mind with possibilities of more SCIENCE!, which, coupled with Gully's kind words and generous donations of big pony hugs, brings a smile back to her face.
>"Oh yeah! We have tests to do!"
"Can we do them at your place, Zecora?" Gulliver asks, glancing back towards the zebra with a sorry expression."I don't know if we're qualified to mess with poison joke ourselves, and..." He turns his gaze back to the base of the ridge, where the pony-eating plant is. "I don't think doing it out here is a good idea, either."
"I'd be happy to lend a hoof." Zecora replies with a nod and a wide smile. "Come, let's get back under my roof."
As the quirky quartet trots back to Zecora's hut, a tirade of possible experiments and potential results spills out of Feather Dust's mouth.
>"...We have to see what poison joke does to me, and then once we have the results of our control experiment, then I'll try eating some, like Mom did-"
"I thought your Mom fell into a patch when she was on that trip to the Serenyeti..." Gulliver interrupts, looking confused.
>"Oh, yeah... Well, I guess I don't need to eat it then. I still might though - it could be tasty!"
"That doesn't sound safe..."
>"Then after that we can make teas and potions and stuff with it. The possibilities are endless!"
"But what if the poison joke makes you even smaller?" Gulliver asks, suddenly looking quite nervous.
Feather Dust pauses. She hadn't considered that.
>"Um... Well..."
"Poison joke's effects are easy to undo," Zecora says over her shoulder. "if you know the right herbs to brew."
Feather Dust gives the zebra a hopeful look.
>"Is that a roundabout way of saying you know what herbs to brew?"
"You catch on quite quick." Zecora answers with a snicker. "Yes, I know just the trick. It's a bubble bath, and just one soak can neutralize the effects of poison joke."

1/2
>>
File: tinypone306.png (6 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
tinypone306.png
6 KB, 640x400
>>27879526
2/2

>"Ooooh... That could be useful, too. Maybe it could help us tweak the intensity of the effects!"
Soon, the gang has returned to Zecora's hut.
"We should leave nothing to chance," Zecora tells the ponies, "and have the bath ready in advance. I'll gather what I need; then we can proceed."
"Okay..." Gulliver answers uncertainly.
>"Sounds good to me, Zekky!"
As the zebra trots into her hut and starts gathering herbs and whatever other mystic stuff she uses, Gulliver turns and gives Feather Dust a look that says 'I don't think this is a good idea.'
"Dusty..." he begins.
>"This sounds like you worrying again. I told you not to do that."
"I just don't know if this is safe." the young stallion protests. "Who knows what kind of effects this stuff could have on you?"
>"That's why Zecora is supervising us! See, I can be responsible, too!"
"Yeah, I know." Gulliver mutters. "But... Look, can you just promise me one thing?"
>"Maybe."
"Dusty!"
>"Okay, okay, what is it?"
"If this stuff does anything bad, or scary, promise me you'll stop messing with it, okay?"
>>
>>27879655
It's okay Gully. The plant is called poison joke. It plays a joke on the person who touches it, it's not actually dangerous.

But yes, I promise. If it harms me, I'll stop.
>>
>>27879655
I promise that if the experiments do anything irreversibly bad or scary that I will stop until science finds a solution that lets me continue.
>>
>>27879655
Reluctantly agree. He's just too sweet.
>>
File: tinypone307.png (3 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
tinypone307.png
3 KB, 640x400
>>27879676
>>27879694
>>27879701
Feather Dust scrunches up her muzzle. Nopony has ever achieved greatness by playing it safe.
But Gulliver's worried little pout just melts Feather Dust's resolve. She sighs and nods.
>"Alright, Gully. I promise that if the experiments do anything"
She mumbles quietly to herself.
>"irreversibly"
She resumes speaking normally.
>"bad or scary, that I will stop"
Mumbling.
>"untilsciencefindsasolutionthatletsmecontinue."
Speaking.
>"Okay?"
Gulliver's little frown curls up into a relieved smile. "Okay. Thanks, Dusty."
Feather Dust smiles a sweet but sneaky smile.
>"Anything for you, Gully-wully."
The duo trots into the hut, where Zecora has filled her cauldron with water and a bunch of her herbs, powders, and various unidentifiable liquids from the shelves. The poison joke is on the floor, its stems wrapped with a piece of cloth for safe handling. Zecora tastes the concoction she's brewing, then gives a satisfied nod.
"The bath is ready, if it is needed." she announces as Gulliver sets Feather Dust on the floor near the flowers and the cauldron. "Now, it is time that you proceeded."
Feather Dust takes a deep breath and steps up to the flowers. They look harmless enough, and they oddly don't have much of a smell. Usually flowers are almost overpowering to a mare as minute as Feather Dust. But the poison joke is almost odorless. The flowers beckon silently to Feather Dust, daring her to approach them.
Aside from Gulliver loudly gulping, the hut falls silent.
>'This is it...'
>>
lol jk see you tomorrow
>>
>>27880058
Touch.
>>
>>27880058

Press (X) to touch Poison Joke
>>
>>27880058
Welp, let's get in there. Jump into one of the flowers.
>>
>>27880058
Charge forward and bodyslam the flower. Then roll around in it a bit.
>>
Bump before bed.
>>
>>27880729
Yes. Do it.
>>
Morning bump.
>>
Tired bump.
>>
Science bump.
>>
Experimental bump
>>
File: tinypone308.png (4 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
tinypone308.png
4 KB, 640x400
>>27880075
>>27880148
>>27880311
>>27880729
>>27881317
For a moment, Feather Dust hesitates.
But then she shakes her head and glares at the poison joke with determination.
>'Nothing ventured, nothing gained!'
The tiny pony gallops at the poison joke and leaps.
>"Alley-OOP!"
Like an Olympic swimmer, Feather Dust splays her limbs and braces for impact...
>>
>>27886338
now she gets extra smaller!
>>
File: tinypone309.png (7 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
tinypone309.png
7 KB, 640x800
>>27886338
But nothing happens.
>>
>>27886401
Because we have to fall asleep and wake up to see the effects. Just like in the show.
>>
>>27886401
Is it a delayed reaction?
>>
>>27886418
This. Poison joke doesn't act instantly.
>>
>>27886418
Oh, right. Ask if Zecora has anything that can knock us out for just a minute or two.
>>
File: tinypone310.png (8 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
tinypone310.png
8 KB, 640x400
>>27886418
>>27886430
>>27886450
>>27886464
>"What the heck? Why isn't it working? Zecora, explain!"
"Poison joke doesn't work right away." the zebra sagely replies. "It can take a half hour, or even half a day."
>"Half a day?!"
"That's not very specific..." Gulliver remarks.
"If that's not as precise as you hope, there may be a way to narrow the scope." Zecora continues, removing a book from one of her shelves and giving it to Gulliver. "A pony's size can affect the plant's speed. The larger a pony, the more time they need. Small ponies only take a half hour, before they show effects from the flower."
Gulliver noses through the page that Zecora had opened her book to. "Ohhh, I get it." he mumbles, his eyes lighting up. "It's POISON joke, so your metabolism effects it. The smaller you are, the faster your blood circulates, and the quicker the effects start to show."
>"Ahh, the wonders of science... Zecora, you got anything that can knock me out for a bit?"
"DUSTY!" Gulliver snaps.
>"What? I'm impatieeeeeeent!"
"We're ALL going to have to wait a bit, Dusty. I'm sure we can find something else to do besides giving you chloroform!"
"With Gulliver, I must agree." Zecora adds with a nod. "You're too small to put to sleep safely."
>"Awwww..."
"Come on, you're a smart mare." Gulliver jeers. "I'm sure you can come up with something else to do for a little bit."
>>
>>27886676
Ask her if the little key was important.
>>
>>27886676
Ask Gulliver to try some poison joke for SCIENCE. Come on! We have the antidote right here! Be adventurous!
>>
>>27886950
>we get big
>he gets smol
Yes pls.
>>
>>27886676
Charades!
What do you bet that the poison joke does makes her big, but so big that the size difference between her and Gully is still the same.
>>
File: tinypone311.png (10 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
tinypone311.png
10 KB, 640x800
>>27886950
>>27886976
Feather Dust gives Gulliver a cocky grin.
>"Actually, yeah, I DO have an idea."
Gulliver's face falls. "I don't like how you're saying that..." he says nervously.
>"Why don't YOU try some of the poison joke while we wait?"
Gulliver laughs derisively and starts shaking his head before Feather Dust even finishes her sentence.
>"Come on! We have the antidote right here!"
"No way." Gulliver responds sternly. "Nuh-uh, not happening, forget it, NO."
>"Be adventurous!"
"You're the adventurous one." Gulliver points out. "Not me. I'm happy being the boring one that sits on the floor pretending to have adventures via dice and silicon chips."
Feather Dust puts on her cute face.
>"But Gully..."
"No."
>"But-"
"NO."
>>
>>27887309
we should ask Gulliver to at least take his "armor" off.
>>
>>27887309
Okay fine. I still think it would have been funny to see you as an actual loaf of bread though.
>>
>>27887309
Tell him that if he does this for us, we will do something for him. Remind him of all those TWO PLAYER GAMES he owns.
>>
>>27887399
Or we could do it. That works too.
>>
>>27887399
>Remind him of all those TWO PLAYER GAMES he owns.

hold on, we don't even know what the poison joke will do to us.

For all we know, it could think that making us even smaller would be hilarious.
>>
File: tinypone312.png (8 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
tinypone312.png
8 KB, 640x400
>>27887341
>>27887348
>>27887399
>>27887416
Feather Dust puts a hoof to her lips, the tiny gears in her tiny head turning.
>"If you-"
"NO."
>"Just listen! If you try it for me, I'll do something for you."
Gulliver glares at her.
>"Think of all the TWO-PONY games you own..."
Gulliver's expression doesn't change. "You already made that promise when I helped you with the cardboard propeller." he says flatly.
>"...Oh yeah."
She huffs and backs off.
>"Okay, fine... It'd still be kind of funny seeing you as an actual loaf of bread, though."
Gulliver whinnies fearfully and scrunches at her. "Not funny."
>"Will you at least take your 'armor' off? I don't think you need it anymore."
"It's been helpful so far." he protests. "Remember the bridge?"
>"There's no bridges here, in this little hut, Gully."
Gulliver glances at Zecora pleadingly, but the zebra just shrugs. "She IS right."
With a sigh, Gulliver takes off his cardboard armor and folds it up, then puts it back in his inventory. "Happy now?" he asks.
>>
>>27887591
Much better. I'm glad I could coax you out of your shell.
>>
File: tinypone313.png (8 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
tinypone313.png
8 KB, 640x800
>>27887606
>"Much better. I'm glad I could..."
Feather Dust pauses mid-sentence. An odd sensation fills her, specifically at the bottoms of her hoofies.
>"...Why can't I feel the floor anymore...?"
>>
>>27887649
Write this down!
>>
>>27887649
IT'S HAPPENING!!
>>
>>27887649
ronpaulitshappening.gif
>>
>>27887649
DON'T PANIC

NOBODY

FUCKING

PANIC
>>
File: tinypone314.png (8 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
tinypone314.png
8 KB, 640x400
>>27887666
>>27887675
>>27887730
>>27887765
>"It's happening!"
"Is this normal?" Gulliver quickly asks Zecora.
"We'll soon see." she replies, watching Feather Dust intently. "Hopefully."
Feather Dust's body begins to tingle and itch.
>"It's all tingly... Gulliver, write this down!"
The bluish aura of magic surrounding Feather Dust's body billows outwards like smoke as the magical symptoms of the poison joke take effect. Feather Dust squeaks as she feels something like a rush of wind all around her...
>>
>>27888098
aaaand?
>>
>>27888098
ded
>>
File: tinypone315.png (8 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
tinypone315.png
8 KB, 640x400
>>27888098
>>27888113
"..."
"..."
>"...Well, *I* don't think this counts as bad or scary! How about you, Gully?"
Gulliver's only response is the thud he makes when he hits the floor.
>>
I think the experiment was a success. Thank you all for playing!
Tomorrow: The epilogue!
>>
>>27888157
We can work with this!

Zecora, two questions. First off, is there a way to recreate this effect?
Second, is there any possible way to mitigate the effect to put me at a normal size?
>>
>>27888176
K bye.
>>
>>27888157
Well we went from the world smallest pony to world largest pony beating both Celestia and Luna.
>>
>>27888157
Good end achieved.
>>
>>27888176
Epilogue? We have to get to at last a halfway normal size first.
>>
>>27888495
This. We need to try out different dosages and refinements of the flower. Plus try heating it, mixing it, etc.

We need to achieve our NATURAL size.
>>
>>27888183
>>27888495
>>27888602

>not wanting to be the bigpone
>>
>>27888677
>not wanting an even more costly and dangerous predicament.
>>
>>27888157
gully collapsed? We better use this opportunity to pick up and cuddle that horse back to consciousness.
>>
>>27888157
B I G
protect gully
>>
>>27888157
Ignoring everything else the most immediate need is to cuddle and pet the tiny adorable Gully.
>>
>>27889098
More costly yeah food budget if nothing else
More dangerous? Not really at least for us.
>>27888677
Has it right.
>>
>>27889190
Can we at least try to get down to maybe half of our current size and just be Celestia-sized? We need to be small enough to actually jump Gulliver and fit in an airship.
>>
>>27889333
Only because you got trips. And because we would technically still be a big mare.
>>
>>27888157
This turn of events pleases me.
>>
Ohohoho...

Bump
>>
>>27888677
>>27889190
>>27889407
Smol mares a best.
>>
>>27890470
Agreed, but maybe we can compromise on normal.
>>
>>27888157
Become mad with power
CUDDLE
THEM
ALL
>>
>>27889333
You could always just cram him in there
>>
>>27891605
No, we must use our power for good
BOOP THEM ALL
>>
>>27891665
I don't think that's the same. Besides, that's not very considerate for Gully.
>>
>>27891605
This first. Then we can work on resizing. AFTER cuddles.
>>
>>27892420
We are covered in poison joke, would it be wise to touch anyone?
>>
We're going to get to do the part where we confess to Gulliver that we love him, right? That was the part that I was most looking forward to.
>>
S N U !
N
U
!
>>
You can't die, thread.
We haven't cuddled anyone yet.
>>
>>27891725
It could be his fetish, you never know

we could be like a comfy sleeping bag or cocoon like transportation for him
>>
Save.
>>
>>27894788
Again.
>>
Sorry, real life is happening again. I'll try to get some updates going tomorrow, maybe at an earlier time to try and beat the shitstorms that occupy my normal timeslot.

In the meantime, I'm going to take a page out of SWC's book and open the floor to questions and requests. How's that sound?
>>
>>27895748
Requesting Gulliver and Dust playing O&O with Dust as his miniature.
>>
>>27895748
What character does Gulliver play in O&O?
What tech level is Tinepone at?
What would Feather's "natural" size have been?
>>
>>27895748
This is my question >>27892693
>>
>>27895839
Picture is coming out too big to post on 4chan. It didn't do that last time. Not sure why.
>>
File: 14685543146981106911959.jpg (4 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
14685543146981106911959.jpg
4 MB, 4320x2432
>>27895839
>"What do you mean I can't disarm the wall of spikes trap?! I have max dexterity! You're a shit QM!"
"Dusty, you're embarrassing me..."
>"Roll it again!!!"
>>
>>27896463
Little Feather is adorable.
>>
>>27896463
Is she dressed as a Breezie?
>>
>>27896703
Ye. Gully plays a breezie character.
>>
>>27897466
Breezies OP. +2 to two stats and a bunch of free cantrips. Tiny size hurts, but it's worth it.
>>
>>27897730
Which two stats?
>>
>>27897969
Dexterity and Charisma

http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/H1b4PJd28
>>
>>27897974
I would the yellow and green one. Also the edgelord from the last page.
>>
Bep
>>
>>27899005
>>
File: 1468605693281-585914950.jpg (3 MB, 3232x2424) Image search: [Google]
1468605693281-585914950.jpg
3 MB, 3232x2424
>>27895875
Gulliver plays Tinker Dink, a Breeze rogue with max Intelligence and Dexterity.

1/3
>>
>>27898114
So literally the only two females?
>>
File: 1468609448212-2049038421.jpg (3 MB, 2424x3232) Image search: [Google]
1468609448212-2049038421.jpg
3 MB, 2424x3232
>>27895875
Tinepone is at the same tech level as the show. Feather Dust's technical know-how comes from reading the journals and biographies of pony engineering geniuses like Thomas Stablery and Neighkola Tesla.

2/3
>>
File: 14686103862761817455813.jpg (1 MB, 2424x3232) Image search: [Google]
14686103862761817455813.jpg
1 MB, 2424x3232
>>27895875
Let's assume the average pony stands 3 feet tall. If she were a normal size pony, Feather Dust would stand at a height of about 30 inches. Her weight, however, wouldn't be much lower than a normal mare's.

3/3
>>
>>27901864
>>
File: tinypone316.png (5 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
tinypone316.png
5 KB, 640x400
>>27889102
>>27889114
>>27889134
>>27891605
>>27891665
>>27891725
>>27892711
>>27893565
>>27893701
>>27892693

>"Uh-oh."
As carefully as she can, Feather Dust gets up and trots over to her prone roommate.
>"Gully...?"
Feather Dust stares down at him with a mix of worry and adoration.
>'He's so cute.'
>'I mean, he's always been cute.'
>'But he's never been so CUTE cute before...'
Conflicting thoughts enter her mind as she ponders this sudden near-reversal of their sizes.
>'I'm the big mare now... I could do whatever I wanted. I could cuddle him - no, all of Ponyville!
>Or I could boop all of Ponyville!
>I could even... cuddle AND boop them?'
Her brow furrows.
>'But... He's too small for me to snu snu now.
>Unless I just use... all of him...?'
A lecherous grin graces her face. She blushes and shakes her head.
>'No, I can't do that to him!
>...Unless he wants me to~'
She takes a moment to compose herself. Gulliver's chest normally heaves like the ocean when he breathes, but from her new vantage point, he barely moves at all.
It's worrisome.
>'He looks so much more delicate now.'
A strong, almost maternal feeling wells up deep inside the formerly-tiny mare. Gently, slowly, ever so carefully, she scoops him up with her hooves and holds him against her chest.
>"Gully, wake up... It's okay, I won't hurt you..."
The small stallion groans into her fur, before he starts squirming. He looks up at her with a scared look.
"Feather Dust... You're huge." he mumbles. There's an uncertainty in his voice that isn't usually there.
>"Yeah, I guess I am."
Gulliver is quiet for a second. "What are we going to do now?" he asks timidly.
>"I don't know. I kind of like being the big one. Now I can protect you for a change."
Gulliver blushes and glances away. "But, that's my job. I'm supposed to protect you."
Feather Dust cuddles him harder.
>"No... You're not just some pony who protects me and takes me places, Gully..."
Her words catch in her throat, and her cheeks burn.
>>
>>27903421
We should change back now. To much of a good thing and all that.
>>
>>27903421
tell him you want him to be your coltfriend.
>>
>>27903421
"..You're my special somepony"
>>
>>27903421
Gully getting a hoof all up into that chest tuft.
>>
>>27903421
Gulliver... you've been so good to me. Since we first met and I moved in you've meen such a good friend. You help me do what I can't by myself, you take me where I need to go, and you kept me safe. E-even if you are a lazy goof sometimes. But. I didn't just do this for me, I did it for you. I wanted to be big so I could be with you Gulliver. I... I love you Gully.

Then hug him.
>>
>>27903514
That sounds more like a demand.

>I iz da biggest, dat means I get ta be da warboss.
>>
>>27903597

Inept are you still taking requests?
>>
File: tinypone317.png (6 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
tinypone317.png
6 KB, 640x400
>>27903605
Kek. I'll put it on the /r/ list.

>>27903477
>>27903514
>>27903527
>>27903532
Gulliver gives Feather Dust a small smile.
"Aw, I know, Dusty..." he says in a reassuring tone. "We're roomies. Pals."
The burning in Feather Dust's cheeks intensifies - partly from the fact that Gulliver is touching her chest fluff, but mostly because of Gulliver's social ineptitude making her spell out her feelings for him.
>"That's not it either. Well, not just it..."
The stallion blinks. He gives Feather Dust a look of disbelief. "It's not?" he slowly asks.
>"No... What I'm trying to say is... that... you're my special somepony."
Gulliver's look of disbelief turns to one of shock. "...Come again?" he asks, his voice breaking.
Feather Dust feels like her face is going to burst into flame. She takes a breath, hoping against hope that she's organized her thoughts into something touching.
>"Gulliver... you've been so good to me. Since we first met and I moved in you've meen-... um, BEEN such a good friend. You help me do what I can't by myself, you take me where I need to go, and you kept me safe... E-even if you are a lazy goof sometimes."
Gulliver scrunches and glances from side to side.
>"But. I didn't just do this for me, I did it for you. I wanted to be big so I could be with you Gulliver.
>I...
>I love you Gully. "
Gulliver looks up at Feather Dust with a shocked expression for a few seconds.
"Oh thank Celestia!" he finally says, loosening up in Feather Dust's hooves and wiping his brow.
A red-faced Feather Dust blinks.
>"Huh?"
"That's a big relief." Gulliver says with a smile. "I was worried you were going to try to eat me or something."
Feather Dust stares at him.
>'Seriously...?'
"But, um... To be honest..." Gulliver continues, fidgeting with his hooves, "I-I'm also glad that you said that... because I've been... scared to say it myself."

1/2
>>
Hold me, anon.
>>
>>27903919
No.
>>
>>27903919
Don't worry anon, i gotcha
>>
File: tinypone318.png (5 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
tinypone318.png
5 KB, 640x400
>>27903875
2/2

The burning feeling in Feather's cheeks erupts back to life.
>"What?"
Gulliver looks all around, as if he's trying to avoid making eye contact. "I always thought you... were cute. Because of how small you were, I mean. N-not that that was the only reason, but... It was one of them. Uh, anyway, then, when we started talking, you were really nice to me. And you were sweet. You didn't mind that I spent most of my time playing games and stuff. You liked them too. My mom always told me that mares didn't like stuff like that, but you loved to watch me play, a-and talk about our O&O campaigns, and stuff like that. You were like the perfect girl..."
Feather Dust gives Gulliver the biggest, most genuine smile she's ever given him.
"But," Gulliver continues, sounding a bit sadder now, "I didn't think we could ever... be together. I mean, I... I don't know what I mean. Since you were so small, and I wasn't, I didn't think we could be happy together. So I never told you anything. I really wanted to, but... I just didn't want to hurt you..."
>>
>>27904130
Oh, Gully.

We can be together now, and that's what matters.
>>
>>27904162
This. Commence hugging and snuggling.
>>
>>27904130
>I always thought you... were cute. Because of how small you were, I mean.
GULLIVER LIKES THEM SMOL! PANIC! We need to get down to small mare size. Time for advanced potions.
>>
>>27904527
Coolio.
>>
File: tinypone319.png (5 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
tinypone319.png
5 KB, 640x400
>>27904162
>>27904214
Feather Dust blinks back tears and squeezes Gulliver against her cheek.
>"Oh, Gully... We can be together now, and that's what matters."
The stallion tenses up for a moment as he's pulled in, but as soon as the snuggling begins, he practically jumps at the chance to return it.
"Oh... I guess we can, huh?" he asks with an uncertain little chuckle. "We're almost the same size now."
>"Not quite, but I'm sure we can fix that."
"We can?" he asks, his eyes lighting up. "How?"
>"The same way we do everything, Gully.
>With science."

The CYOA part of Tinepone is now over. Epilogue inbound. Feel free to kick back and relax while I make some finishing pics.
>>
>>27904527
So is the Epilouge segment going to be titled 'Tinepone: Bigpone'? I think it should.
>>
File: image.png (52 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
image.png
52 KB, 500x380
>>27904548
>with science
Hell yes.
>>
>>27903421
>Unless I just use... all of him...?'
Why boner?
>>
File: tinypone320.png (5 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
tinypone320.png
5 KB, 640x400
>>27904548

>Captain's Log.
>July 15 2016

>The expedition into the Everfree Forest yielded... mixed results.
>Our time in the forest was tumultuous, and wrought with peril.
>We faced hungry timberwolves eager to gnaw the flesh from our very bones, tulips that ejected great flaming meteors that painted the sky crimson, vicious birds of prey that could tear an entire airship apart with their talons, and a gaping colossus of a flower that very nearly claimed all of our lives.
>It's hard to imagine that such a harrowing journey could be completed without loss, but by some miracle my crew all made it out alive.
>My gallant airship, however, was lost by the end of our journey.
>Some may call me a coward for not going down with my ship...
>>
that ending was some good feels.
>>
File: tinypone321.png (6 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
tinypone321.png
6 KB, 640x400
>>27904856

>But screw those guys!
>I may have lost my ship, but I gained a lot more from our trip.
>For starters, I gained a bunch of awesome new friends.
>Not to mention an old one, who we rescued from the merciless elements.
>So, while my beloved Electromagnetically Driven Non-rigid Small Pony Transportation Dirigible Mark 3 was tragically lost, I now have a full crew ready and waiting for the launch of the Electromagnetically Driven Non-rigid Small Pony Transportation Dirigible Mark 4!
>The name might need an update now, though...
>>
>>27905237
We had better get down to a normal size because I am NOT going to be able to pronounce Ednobptrad.
>>
File: tinypone322.png (12 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
tinypone322.png
12 KB, 640x400
>>27905237

>Because I also trotted out of the Everfree Forest with the treasure we went there for.
>Poison joke... the secret to being a big pony is mine at long last.
>Emphasis on 'big.'
>I'm writing this on a tarp, with a branch of charcoal!
>As it turns out, poison joke can be finicky to work with.
>It seems like each time we get close to making it work, it throws another curveball at us.
>Oh well, we've got Zecora helping us.
>Even Princess Twilight lends her expertise sometimes!
>I'm sure we'll figure it out soon.
>And in the meantime, Gulliver and I are both r̶a̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ reaping the benefits of me being a big mare...'
>>
>>27905369
I'd pay ten bits for that.
>>
File: tinypone323final.png (6 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
tinypone323final.png
6 KB, 640x400
>>27905369

>Oh, and speaking of Princess Twilight, there's one more thing...
>She has gone GAGA over my experiments with Poison Joke and my attempts to synthesize it into a useful compound.
>So much so, in fact, that she's practically begging me for more interviews and collaborations.
>I told her I'd be glad to share my work with her.
>For a small price.
>I won't get into the nitty-gritty stuff, but let's just say that being friends with a princess comes with a lot of perks.
>Thanks to her, the T̶i̶n̶e̶p̶o̶n̶e̶ Bigpone Transportation Dirigible may not be as big of a pipe dream as I used to think.
>But that's a story for another time.
>Right now, I need to go tuck my first mate into bed.
>He likes to sleep on my belly.
>Until next time, this is Captain Feather Dust of Feather Fall Airlines, signing off.
>Thank you for flying with us!
>>
You guys took a joke and a few pictures from /cyoag/ and turned it into a whole game. You're all amazing.

Thank you for playing!
>>
>>27905712
Aww
>>
>>27905735
I thoroughly enjoyed this CYOA, Inept, and to my knowledge, not a single character died horribly!

Maybe you're not such a typical grill after all.
>>
>>27905735
Thanks, Inept. It was a great journey. You gave us some good science.
>>
>>27905735
K bye.
>>
Thanks for not killing anyone inept.
>>
Quality quest, Inept.

gg no re
>>
>>27905735
Man, I can't believe it, but it was wonderful.
>>
last bump for me
>>
>>27906750
but not for me.
>>
This was an awesome ride. Thanks for running it, even if I could only read Tinepone most of the time. What happened to Coco?
>>
No Q&A?
>>
>>27910581
Why not? I can't run for another couple of days, and there's plenty of thread left, so... Ask away!
>>
>>27910905
Did you learn anything during the quest?
>>
>>27910905
What is love?
>>
>>27908037
>What happened to Coco?
>>27910905
>>
>>27910905
Why are you such a typical grill?
>>
>>27910905
What direction did you think this would go in? I somehow doubt it was this.
>>
>>27910905
Does Dusty now use her size to work in construction?
>>
>>27910962
Coco is fine.

See Flutters' hoof >>27905237
>>
>>27910995
I mean afterwards.
>>
>>27911003
I would assume Coco continues to live with Dusty. We DO still need a boatswain for whenever we build that next airship.
>>
>>27910905
Does Feather stay big? Does she figure out how to become regular size? Does she figure out how to control it so well that she has a closet full of potions and can be a different size every day?
>>
>>27910905
Does she ever convince Gully to use the poison joke? If yes, what happens?
>>
What CYOA next?
>>
>>27910954
I learned three things that might be of use:
1. You don't need to make characters "deep" for them to be well received. Sometimes a lazy yet well-meaning nerd and a headstrong tinkerer with ADD are all you need.
2. Players don't like lock and key puzzles. The solution is either too obvious or too obtuse. It's better to just give them a bunch of random pieces to stick together and see what they come up with.
3. If your players want to do something that skips ahead a bit, let them. Don't try to inject filler in the form of menial tasks or random encounters. Keep the thought train rolling so neither they nor you get bored/frustrated.

>>27910960
Baby don't hurt me no more.

>>27910962
>>27911003
Coco is indeed fine, and continues to swain boats when it is needed. Due to now being the tiniest crew member, she sometimes needs help, so she occasionally commands Fluttershy's ant colony in order to handle larger jobs. Not only is it efficient, but Fluttershy finds the cross-species polydomy quite interesting.

>>27910969
Sh-shut up.

>>27910974
I don't know. I was mind of expecting Feather and Gulliver to go around town doing odd jobs with unexpected and possibly humorous consequences. Thankfully, you guys went all science early on, saving me from the doldrums of trying and probably failing to write SoL.

>>27910987
She's more sought-after by demolitionists, actually. An Earth pony the size of a rhino packs a LOT of strength.

>>27911075
>>27911087
I imagine both of these things would happen sooner or later, but I really never put much thought into the poison joke experiments. That's headcanon territory. Like the rest of this CYOA, I'm sure your ideas about it are much more interesting than mine.

>>27911361
Not sure yet. I have lots of ideas, but I also still have FiT left to finish. I need to give it some more thought and maybe get a few more player opinions.
>>
>>27912478
>1. You don't need to make characters "deep" for them to be well received. Sometimes a lazy yet well-meaning nerd and a headstrong tinkerer with ADD are all you need.
Entirely correct. You don't need deep characters, although that can be nice, you just need well defined characters. Characters you can sum up in a few descriptors but aren't /just/ those descriptors. That's one of the reasons the mlp cast clicked so well with people.
>>
>>27912478
>2. Players don't like lock and key puzzles. The solution is either too obvious or too obtuse. It's better to just give them a bunch of random pieces to stick together and see what they come up with.
I'm going to frame this and put it on my wall.
>>
>>27912478
>2. Players don't like lock and key puzzles. The solution is either too obvious or too obtuse. It's better to just give them a bunch of random pieces to stick together and see what they come up with.

Lock and key can work, but the puzzle shouldn't be in finding the key, but instead in getting the key to the lock.
>>
>>27912478
Question: that Ineptpone OC working the grill you made is adorable. Why is that?
>>
>>27912478
Requesting a flash forward so I can see a picture of Feather and Gulliver's kid(s).
>>
>>27913309
The magic of coffee, Anon.

>>27913504
Very well, I'll add that to the queue.

Said queue now consists of
>something from Feather Dust's childhood I said I'd do it tomorrow FOUR FRIGGING MONTHS AGO HOLY HELL MAN
>Ork Feather Dust
>Feather's and Gulliver's foals

If I owe anyone else an Tinepone requests that I forgot about, please remind me and have proof you cheeky bugger, this is just a backlog; new requests go to the end of the queue.
>>
>>27913996
Yay. Thank you.
>>
>>27913996
Who is your favorite pony, Inept? It can be anyone from the show, a quest, or wherever.
>>
>>27913996
How old are Feather and Gully?
>>
>>27913996
You should make Gully's Breezie's Character sheet
>>
>>27913996
>new requests
Have we missed any side quests/events? I noticed you stopped doing that at the end of your quests.
>>
>>27915580
I'd like to know too
Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.