[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fingerbang:The Equestria Girls & Humanized Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
>Check phone
>One new message from: Rarity
> "Hey there anon, we're having a sleepover. Want to come over? < 3"
>Pic attached
>>
Welcome to The Equestria Girls & Humanized Thread! Anything with >no hooves is welcome and encouraged here. If you like to write, draw, read, or critique the humanized versions of the ponies, then this is the thread for you.

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/u/EqGHumanized

Legacy Pastebins:
http://pastebin.com/u/FingerbangingMLP
http://pastebin.com/u/Anon_Sage

Thread Resources: http://derpy.me/pks1i

Useful Applications: http://derpy.me/b636q

>FAQ

>How did this Humanized thread get started? What happened to Fingerbang?

The Humanized thread was created when the various humanized threads (including Fingerbang) on /mlp/ decided to merge. The rest is history.

Add for Skype Chat:

discomagnet
gaimergai
cetuximab.
>>
>>19853104
First for >rape
>>
Why don't you go ahead and try it another five times?
>>
Oops forgot the 119 - Open the Door Edition
>>
What the fuck is up with this new OP?
It looks fucking ugly this way
>>
>>19853130
I'll do it, but only 4u.
>>
>>19853104
>You hear giggling coming from upstairs.
>They're sure taking their time, aren't they?
>As you approach your room the giggling turns into loud bursts of laughter.
"What is going on?" you mutter to yourself.
>You open the door...

First this intro, now this? What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>19853192
Someone fucked up.
>>
>>19853104
>Those scooby snacks

I'll be right over
>>
File: 1395958174082.gif (895 KB, 144x192) Image search: [Google]
1395958174082.gif
895 KB, 144x192
>>19853104
I'll be there in a minute; prepare your anuses
>>
A new thread means that a new story will be reposted. Post your requests below and I'll get the story out as soon as possible.
>>
>>19853349
Flutterbat
>>
>>19853104
was there an edits thread that i missed?
>>
>>19853378
Nah, I made that edit on a whim when I first saw it after the trailer came out. Just seemed like it needed to be done, though somebody else edited in the scooby snacks and ship it things.
>>
File: f08_zpse0bbedb7.png (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
f08_zpse0bbedb7.png
99 KB, 500x500
I cloped so hard that I'm writing this with my left arm my right hurts
>>
>>19853349
A Ride With Fluttershy
>>
So my story on an Anon ported to an Equestrian Civil War between mages and steampunk-esque tech users has to be put on hold, due to an incident involving a busted tail light, a close call with a sheriff, and several thousand dollars in weed. My 4chan activity will be scant for the next few days.
>>
>>19854507
Wow that sucks
>>
>>19853104
Please tell me you have this as a story.
>>
>>19854585
Probably being made by someone as we speak.
If not, I'll do so tomorrow.
>>
>>19854585
Nope, just a prompt. You're welcome to try your hand at writefaggotry, see what happens.
New writers always welcome...
>>
>>19853104
Now this is a prompt I can get behind.
>>
>>19854507
Well glad to know somebody used my idea
>>
>>19854664
If I try I'll be called awful writefag
>>
>>19854917
If you're better than agent, you're not going to be an awful writefag.
>>
The talk of supernatural themes last thread makes me want to add supernatural elements to the story I'm trying to update.
For those who haven't read it - http://pastebin.com/8Tgdanzx
Keep it normal or add some supernatural shit?
I've got ideas for both directions but I'd like to hear your opinions.
>>
So, I had an idea yesterday. It's about Rarity trying to seduce an unseducable Anon. Tell me if I should continue after this

>Taking a step back, you brush a strand of disheveled lavender hair aside
>It had taken you weeks to finish this particular dress
>But it was for Anon, so it was going to be worth the time and money
>But it wasn't really a dress, per se
>It was closer to lingerie that barely covered anything
>You were finally going to have him as your own!
>Slipping into the revealing outfit and then putting a dress over, you picked up you phone
>Flipping through your contacts, you reached the one you needed to call
>Finding the green-skinned contact photo, you hit 'Call'
>"Hunky man~ (Soon to be lover)"
>Dialing... Dialing...
>Aha! He answered!
>"Hey, Rarity! What's up, haven't heard from you in a few days."
>His voice turned her knees weak
>Clearing your throat, you try to void all trembles from your voice
"Nothing special, darling, I was just... wondering if you'd like to get together. Have some good, watch some TV."
>And hopefully get to know his... exact measurements, as a seamstress always should about her customers
>"I guess I could drop by later. I'm going to the movies with Fluttershy later tonight, so I'll have to squeeze this visit in somewhere"
"I hope that isn't the only thing you'll be squeezing in~" you say under your breath with a slight moan
>"Did you say something, Rarity?"
"O-oh, no darling. I was just streching"
>"Okay then. When do you want me over? I'm open for a few hours before I need to go to the movies."
>You didn't like the thought of competing for Anon's affections
"How does right now sound? You're obviously not busy, might as well do it now"
>"Alright. I'll start up my car, be there in 15 minutes, tops."
>>
>>19855024
>Perfect
>With a newfound happiness burning inside you, you walk to the kitchen and prepare some food for you and the hunk coming to your house
>Deciding on a plate of crackers and some smoked salmon
>Humming a little tune to yourself as you cut the fish, you go over the plan for seducing Anon
>Surely, the stories from the other girls couldn't be true; but you listened to them anyways
>Apparently, Anon was oblivious to anything sexual thrown his way. Applejack had tried undressing in front of him while they were working on the farm together; he politely told her that she should probably put a shirt on because he remembered that it was going to rain that day
>A week after that, Pinkie had gone the same route. She had invited Anon to work with her in the bakery, making cupcakes and other pastries.
>With all the ovens on full blast, it didn't take long for Pinkie to begin taking off her clothes while using her deft tongue to clean spoons of cake batter.
>Anon had remained his usual self, ignoring the horny girl in front of hi, turning on the A.C. and putting all the spoons in the dishwasher
>Both Applejack and Pinkie were heartbroken after the incidents
>But no matter how much you loved the girls, or how many stories you heard about how difficult it was to get Anon...
>He was going to be yours
>You would stop at nothing for him
>A familiar wetness envelopes your loins, cementing the idea of bedding him

I wrote that in a few hours, tell me your thoughts.
>>
>>19855024
Interesting,but I would like to see more then one post before I say anything else.Keep going for now and let's see how it goes
>>
>>19854917
There are many bad writefags out there, I'm sure you're better than a few of them
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.