[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am 30 years old. I have my own apartment and a decent job.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: applebooty.png (129 KB, 1025x750) Image search: [Google]
applebooty.png
129 KB, 1025x750
I am 30 years old. I have my own apartment and a decent job. I've had sex with 7 different women and had 2 relationships which lasted over 2 years each. WHY DOES THIS TURN ME ON?
>>
Because you're a heterosexual male?
>>
>>27886572
> I've had sex with 7 different women and had 2 relationships which lasted over 2 years each
>cheating on your waifu

>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>27886572
because Horse Pussy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>literal shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>disgusting shriveled up human vagina
>>
>>27886590
/Thread
>>
>>27886590
That's another fucked up thing. I actually find horsepussy more aesthetically pleasing than human pussy now.
>>
Cause sexual attraction to something has nothing to do with sexual activity

Case closed
>>
>>27886572
Because cartoons look cleaner and don't have the various sorts of bodily digustingness that real people do. As for ponies specifically, it is natural for someone to eventually develop sexual feelings for personalities whom he obsesses over.

To put it non-autistically, ponies > humans/3dpd
>>
>>27886572
Because you want a healthy relationship and Applejack would provide one.
>>
>>27886572
You know the uncanny valley effect? Where, the closer something gets to looking human, without quite getting there, the more it looks "off"? Like those creepy-ass porcelain dolls.

That doesn't exist with sex. If sexy parts start looking closer to human, your brain's all, "Hey, that KIND of looks familiar. I guess I'll take it". Unfortunately, (or fortunately,) horse buttocks are sort of similar-looking to human.

>>27886634
That's just your own taste.
>>
>>27886572
I thought you were supposed to be the element of honesty.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.