[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"H-hey Anon! I want to ask you something!" >A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: PurpeelWorrySmieel.png (415 KB, 1600x2788) Image search: [Google]
PurpeelWorrySmieel.png
415 KB, 1600x2788
>"H-hey Anon! I want to ask you something!"
>A look over your shoulder gives you full view of purple smart.
>Local bookhorse of the town and really interested in your past life before Equestria
>Deciding to put up with her shit, you reply with a simple "Yeah, what up?"
>"Erm, I was wondering, being knowledgeable with books and all... I wanted to know if books on earth ever had different endings to ours."
>Once finished she shines you a half-smile, hoping for you to reply.

{{{{{{{{{{What say?}}}}}}}}}}
>>
>>27874382
I would say nothing.
I would cum on her hooves
>>
>>27874382
I would say "roleplaying is against the rules"
>>
File: FeelsHurt.png (363 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
FeelsHurt.png
363 KB, 5000x5000
>>27874382
"Funny you ask Twilight, I wrote in a journal so I can one day make a book."
>"Tell me the end of it Anon!"
"I'd rather not Twi, it's a bit..."
>"It's ok Anon. I won't judge your experiences!"
"If you insist.

'Me and Nick only had a couple weeks left on our tour. Nothing was expected that day. Not the firefight that ensured, or the suddenness of it all. We talked all day, and I was beginning to see why our mums saw us so alike. Being best friends since 3rd year can mean a lot. Wanting to take the shot for a friend is alwahs seen as being a heroic action, but also deemed as a selfish act in some terms. It's been 7 years, and I still never get that 2nd try.'

And that's only the short version Twilight. Be thankful with who you have, it could always be your last day with them."
>>
>>27874433
I would say "You have no idea what actual roleplaying looks like, you fucking retard. Get the mod's cock out of your mouth."
>>
>>27874444
>4 4s
Quads of...
Feels
:(
>>
File: eh.png (136 KB, 214x310) Image search: [Google]
eh.png
136 KB, 214x310
>>27874444
baby shit don't feel nuttin my nigga
>>
>>27874444
gayest shit I've ever read. nice quads tho
>>
>>27874382
I want Twilight to get hit by a bus.
>>
>>27874497
Think about where you're at for a second.
>>
File: holy-bible.jpg (46 KB, 425x567) Image search: [Google]
holy-bible.jpg
46 KB, 425x567
>>27874382
One of the more interesting books here, the new edition isn't anywhere as juicy as the classic
>>
This threads fucking gay.
>>
>>27874425
This
>>
File: Journal.png (1 MB, 500x2232) Image search: [Google]
Journal.png
1 MB, 500x2232
>>27874444
>>
>>27874864
>Cultural entichment in Equestria.
Hmmm.
>>27875513
>"A-anon. I don't like this story. It scares me. People dying soynds horrible. T-this isn't real. Right?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.