[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death in the Afternoon CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 19
File: 00 - Title Card.png (414 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
00 - Title Card.png
414 KB, 2000x2000
The "Grand" Re-Opening of Death in the Afternoon, a quaint little bar between Manehattan and the Hollow Shades.

Last Thread:
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/27360978/

Catch Up Here:
https://www.anonpone.com/dita/
>>
>>27789827

>>27428524
>>27429274

You speed up your hoof before asking him another question, bringing him to a much needed climax, making sure to catch it all in your hoof.
Spent, and out of breath, a dopey smile makes its way onto Ginger's face.
You'll never get over those cute little breathy moans he gives when he's close~
He spends some time regaining his composure, snuggling into you while you clean your hoof of his mess.

"That's good to hear... And hey, you're a wonderful cook! Those waffles this morning were killer~"

>Ginger:"Th-thanks..."

"So, you like sharing a bed with somepony? Can it just be anypony you share a bed with, or is it specific?"

>Ginger:"W-well I've... I haven't slept in the same bed with anyone since I was a child."
>"It's nice... to feel someone against you, the warmth, the comfort of someone willing to share the same bed as you..."
>"It's wonderful to feel loved and warm before bed... it's been really nice, especially with you..."

He lets out a little sigh of content, smiling as he snuggles into you more.
Awh... that's so sweet.
You can't help but smooch the top of his head and bringing him tighter against you.
Maybe you should let him sleep... it's a little late too.
Maybe you should get some sleep too.
>>
>>27789845

>>27429981
>>27430056

You snuggle into Ginger, the young buck murmuring something close to a goodnight before you notice his breathing get deeper.
All you can do is smile.
Having this lil guy in your arms makes you feel wanted...
Something you haven't felt in a long time.
You begin to drift, his warmth lulling you to a sweet slumber, your last thoughts being of Ginger.
>>
>>27789827
Holy shit, welcome back dude! Glad to see you.
>>
>>27789855

Night passes, dreams of hot older griffons, adorable little deer, and mature large mares "plague" the inhabitants of the bar, save for the drunken and soon to be hung over batpony. Eventually, the sun rises over the hills, birds rising from their slumber and greeting the day with song. A few more hours pass, the sun at its highest point in the sky, Amber and her employees stir from their slumber.

>Who would you like to start the day with?
>>
File: 1438738815936.jpg (35 KB, 620x417) Image search: [Google]
1438738815936.jpg
35 KB, 620x417
>>27789874
pic related
>>
>>27789874
jazz
>>
>>27789874
Amber.
>>
>>27789874
Jazz.
>>
>>27789874
Jazz who Jizzed the sheets
>>
>>27789874
I also welcome you back, it seems like you went through a little hell of your own, glad you made it through just fine.
>>
>>27790040
>>27790184
>>27790343

>You are now Jazz.

Wow, what an anti climax... You were just about to...
You notice the sizable tent now pitched in the middle of your blankets.
Wonderful.
Such a wonderful dream too... Gabe swept you off your feet, you went on dates, got to know each other better, and he even... Even!!!!
Aaaa, what the hell is your mind thinking! As if he'd ever pop the question on you.
Gosh, you're acting like a high school filly with her first coltfriend.
You seem to be getting a lot more comfortable with the thought of pursuing Gabe.

That part aside, it all ended with a long, and loving lovemaking session. Dream Gabe sure knew how to put the moves on you...
Gently kissing you, trailing down your body, teasing and just brushing against...
You can't help but stroke yourself to the thought of spending a night like that with Gabe.
Especially since he's so... so big...
Eventually, you cum from replaying your dream in your head, letting your imagination fill in what happened after.

Aw jeeze... you made a bit of a mess on the sheets. You'll just have to put those to wash later...
You check the time. Half past noon. Your tummy rumbles, aching for you to fill it.
Maybe clean yourself off with the sheets and head to the kitchen.
You can just put those to wash after breakfast. Who knows, maybe Ginger's awake to make something killer again~
Ah, you should probably brush your teeth first... Don't wanna greet the little guy with morning breath...
>>
>>27790514
Take the time to properly clean off too, otherwise morning breath won't be the only thing he smells
>>
>>27790514
That image name sure is to the point.

Go do hygiene stuff and then grab a bite to eat, nothing makes things slug on more than an empty stomach.
>>
File: 1454648597950.png (201 KB, 812x630) Image search: [Google]
1454648597950.png
201 KB, 812x630
>>27790514
W-wew.
>>
File: 089 - Owwww.png (423 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
089 - Owwww.png
423 KB, 1500x1500
>>27790526
>>27790603

You take it upon yourself to wipe off on your sheets. They need to be cleaned anyway, so what's the harm?
Gonna have to bug Amber about washing these sheets...
It takes a little time to shrug off the afterglow from cumming so much, but you manage to make it to the bathroom.
Might as well shower since you're here. You go ahead and warm up the water before brushing your teeth.
You wonder how today's going to go... Maybe you can learn more about Ginger and why he ended up here.
Since it's Wednesday, you still have time to think about how you wanna go about romancing Gabe too.
Maybe you can leave that for later...

You take your time in the shower, reveling in the warmth of the water and scrubbing all of the dirt, grime and sweat, among other things, from the day before off of your body.
A tune pops in your head, the one Gabe played on the piano.
The sounds of you humming Moonsetter fills the lavish bathroom as you rinse.
Eventually, you manage to pull yourself away from the warmth, the song, and the memory of fun times you had with Gabe on your way home.
You happily trot out of the shower and towel off, now in a really good mood.

Now, it's time for breakfast!
Soon after tying your mane in a loose ponytail, you open the door and hear a little "Ooof" and thud.
Oh shit, was somepony...
You take a look, and sure enough, there's Ginger lying against the wall, rubbing his head.
"Oh, uh, sorry about that Ginger... You okay?"

>Ginger: "Y-yeah... Sorry, I was coming to shower before I heard you in the shower... It was hard to hear, but it was a nice little song~"
>Ginger:"What was it? I've never heard it before..."

Oh, jeeze, how embarrassing...
He looks up at you with sparkly eyes, waiting for an answer. Gosh, he's too cute sometimes...
You might as well tell him... Hmmm, maybe you can give him the info in exchange for some breakfast~
You'd kill for something as yummy as last time.

Painkillers are making me a lil slower, sorry
>>
>>27791101
Hehe, extorting Ginger for breakfast. I bet he would of made it anyways if were to just ask, but why not tease him a bit for fun?

Tell him that you'll tell him if he gets to making some breakfast, we'll even help if he wants help. To sweeten the deal of course.
>>
>>27791101
How about I tell you over breakfast? I'm starving!
>>
>>27790514
You know. Jazz really needs to get that dick inside of him if only so that he'll stop messing up the sheets so much with his pent-upness.
>>
>>27791366
That and I'm really dying to see them bone already.
>>
>>27791133
>>27791171

"Eheh, how about I trade this secret for some breakfast?"

Ginger stands, shaking his head a bit. His brow is furrowed a bit, thinking on your words, before smiling and nodding.

>Ginger:"Sure~"

"Alright then, I'll be waiting in the kitchen. Don't take too long in there, I'm starving~"

He nods once more and heads into the bathroom.
Cute kid... And score, free, kick ass breakfast~
You do a little happy dance in the middle of the hall, the towel wrapped around your waist falling to the floor.
Ah... heh, good thing no one's in the...
As you grab your towel from the floor, you notice some blue hooves before you.

>Amber:"Cute little dance ya got there Jazz~"

Your face heats up. You try and stammer out an excuse for your little display as she continues her teasing.
Nope, nonono, don't wanna be here, your face is going to melt!
Quickly, you dash down the hall to your room, face ablaze in embarrassment.
Jeeze, why does Amber hafta tease you like that...

You grumble as you toss the towel on the chair and rifle through one of the drawers for one of your shirts you brought from home.
It takes you to decide, but you finally settle on one with a little cassette tape on it, reading, "Promise Me" on it.
You have a bit of time to do things. Maybe you can put a little more effort in your mane this morning, or head out to the Bar or Kitchen, and see if Sunny's awake.
Maybe you can make her one of those handy hangover remedies Amber has in her recipe book.
>>
>>27791516
Let's put a bit more effort into sprucing up our hair this morning and make Sunny a hangover cure, I think that sounds like good plans.

Damnit Amber, we're gonna get you back for all the teasing.
>>
>>27791516
>>27791719
Sounds good.
>>
>>27791719
>>27791771

You decide to spend a little more time on your mane, giving yourself some nice bangs and a side ponytail, well brushed and soft like it should be.
Satisfied with your look of lazy day cute, you head out of your room, hungry for some of Ginger's wonderful cooking.
Pushing the doors open, you go to take a seat at the island, resting your head on your hooves, a dopey smile on your face.
Tomorrow's Thursday, which means that Gabe's gonna be here in the evening. You're a bit giddy, knowing you get to see him again.
Look at you, acting like a love struck filly..
Oh, who cares, you like the guy, not like you can't be excited to see him again.

A horrid groan of agony floats on the air, ripping you from your happiness.
The hell was that...
You perk your ears again, noticing the sound coming from the long window into the bar.
Hopping out of your seat, you pop your head into the gap to see Sunny, clutching her head, groaning and shivering in pain, Amber at the bar with her.
Her words are teasingly light, chiding her friend about going too hard on the sauce the night before.
Doesn't look like Amber's gonna do anything to help her friend, further confirming your suspicions as she tells Sunny that it serves her right for being so careless.

Hmmm, might take Ginger a bit in the shower, why not help Sunny out with a remedy. Not like mean ol' Amber's gonna help.
You pout a bit, thinking that maybe you shouldn't get involved. Amber might continue her teasing from before, and inadvertently let sunny know!
Bleh, why is dealing with Amber and her shenanigans so difficult...
Doesn't really help that you're so easily embarrassed. You might need to work on that.
>>
>>27791979
Nothing wrong with being excited, just don't lose your head.

Dear Sunny needs some TLC, and we should push past our worry of teasing. Amber can tease all she wants, we'll just tease her back. Or ignore her.

Ask the sadistic girl if she just gets off on teasing her friends.

And does that carry into the bedroom?
>>
File: 090 - Banana Foster.png (388 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
090 - Banana Foster.png
388 KB, 1500x1500
>>27792342

You decide to go help the very much in pain batpony get rid of that hangover.
Making your way over to the bar, you spot Ginger heading into Amber's room, little towel wrapped around his waist.
That's odd...
Something to ask him about over breakfast.
You have more important things to do.

You slip behind Amber, the large mare not noticing you going for the tome of a recipe book.
Flipping through the thing, you find a tab with Hangover remedies. Hair of the dog and all that.
Good thing Amber has these tabs... She must have had to cure more than a few in her time.
You decide on a fruity, breakfast-ish drink. You'd rather not have Sunny drink something that'll ruin her appetite for Ginger's awesome breakfast~

You quickly gather your ingredients, the noise you make startling the hell out of Amber.
She practically jumps out of her skin, crying out in surprise.
A cheeky grin washes over your face as you begin making the drink you chose.

A Banana Foster
One shot of Vanilla Vodka and Banana Liqueur
Half a shot of Chocolate Liqueur and Butterscotch Schnapps
Splash of cream and Garnished with bananas.

You may have to try one of these yourself... Seems tasty~

"Here ya go Sunny, this might help your hangover since Amber's gonna be a butt..."

>Amber:"H-hey, it's her own-"

You put a hoof in the air as Sunny downs your concoction, not wanting to hear the dastardly mare's excuses.

>Amber:"Ruining my fun... You'll pay for this Jazz"

She grumbles and heads out of the bar area.
Maybe you should ask how Sunny's doing. She did drink a lot last night.
Might be good to get some food in her too.
You could also ask her more about herself while you're at it.

Alright, heading to bed. Passed out on my desk, so I scrounged up what little energy I had to make one last post tonight. See ya tomorrow and have a good night!
>>
>>27792601
Might want to be a bit leery of Amber, even though the big butt totally deserves being denied her fun.

Ask Sunny what she thought about the drink. And, if she'll indulge us, more about herself. Like for example, what are her parents names? What are they like? Was she an only child?

It's bed time for me too, seeya whenver DITA, I hope this thread doesn't die for how it feels like there is no one here.
>>
Just here to say what you're doing is pretty good and made me but this game
http://store.steampowered.com/app/447530/
>>
Page 10 Save
>>
>>27793029
What a delightfully strange idea for a game.
>>
bump for you
>>
Yaaaay, New DITA. Can'T wait.
>>
>>27794846
>>
File: 091 - Hung Over.png (676 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
091 - Hung Over.png
676 KB, 1500x1500
>>27792640

Sunny eyes her drink before downing it, a grimace on her face.

>Sunny:"C-cold... Thanks though, you managed to get her out of the room."
>Sunny:"She's too loud this early in the morning..."

She rubs her head, hissing at the throbbing pain.
You deadpan.

"It's past noon though."

She slumps in her seat, resting her head on the counter, fiddling with the empty glass and munching on the bananas within.
Good a time as any to get to know her a little better...
You only know about the wings thing, and her time at her brother's shop, along with what Paradise told you about their connection and her dream to become a mane stylist.
Maybe you could get a better understanding of her dream, or even of Paradise from talking to her.
But what to ask...
>>
>>27796758
I wanna know more about Paradise, he seems, interesting.
>>
>>27797078

"Hey, Sunny, I hope it's not going to be much of a bother, but, how did you an Paradise meet?"

Her eyes move to meet yours, a lazy smile on her face before her eyes trail to her glass.

>Sunny:"Eheh, that's a little out of nowhere. You got that loudmouth Amber away from me, saving my brain from more pain, so why not."
>"It's funny, but my little brother introduced us. He brought Paradise home for the holidays since at the time, they shared a dorm.
>" We had fun, happy times, dinner, booze, and it was like one big sleepover."
>"Eheh, a little something extra for you, something I think he'd be upset about if I told someone, but you seem like a nice kid."

>"He came to me in the middle of the night on one of the nights he was over. He was sad, upset even, and probably a little buzzed."
>"Anyway, he told me he wouldn't be able to attend school anymore, especially since he lives so far away from Canterlot."
>"Tears in his eyes, he vented his frustrations to me, and all I could do was give him a biiiiig hug, trying to console him.
>"An idea popped into my head though. I made a deal with him. I offered to let him stay with me, and he could just take the train to and from Canterlot."
>>
>>27797468

You smirk.
She had no idea you would probably lord this over that pseudo mind reader.
Revenge is yours.
You pull yourself away from thoughts of putting that pink little prick in his place to notice Sunny's little blush and dopey smile.

>Sunny:'There was a catch though. He's have to let me practice on his mane every now and again."
>"Fair deal, right? He hates it when I make it girly, but damn, do I love it when it does..."
>"Eheh, storytime is over now, cause I'm starving."

She slowly gets off the stool and heads to the back, probably to the kitchen.
That was some pretty eye opening stuff though.
Looks like Paradise is more in debt then just owing her one.
Sunny seems to have kind of a thing for him too...

You'll have to think on that later, maybe even bug Paradise about it next time you see him.
Some revenge~
Your tummy grumbles, breaking you away from your plans.
Maybe you should head to the kitchen, and chat up Sunny some more.
Ginger could be there, and you can suggest a breakfast, and tell him more about the song Gabe likes to play.
Amber's probably gonna be glaring at you, but whatever, you learned some interesting things thanks to your interference.
You probably have a bit of time before all that, so you take the time to wash the glassware and other utensils while thinking of what to do next.
>>
>>27797509
Let's go talk with Ginger. Tell him about that song and ask him if he has any big plans for the future. Was he headed anywhere before he ended up here?
>>
>>27797509
>thoughts of putting that pink little prick in his place
Damn, I didn't think we were that mad at him...

We'll have to give Amber her a defiant shake of the butt when we get to her.
>>
>>27797624
>>27797981

You happily make your way into the kitchen, just now realizing you could have given the kitchen a peek from the bar.
Oh well, whatever, now it can be a surprise.
The first thing you notice is a spare chair at the island.
Looks like it can seat up to five, despite it being so small...

Surveying more of the room, Amber is, like you predicted, being childish and giving you an unhappy look from her seat.
Sunny's next to her, pokin' her arm with a hoof, snickering. Looks like she's already feeling better.
Ginger,'s next to Sunny, smiling like a doof, but noticing you come in, gives you an expectant look.
Heh, don't worry little guy, you'll be sure to tell him as much as you know.
Heck, you could maybe introduce him to Gabe tomorrow too~
You take a seat next to Ginger, his sparkling blue eyes on you.
Ruffling his mane, you let him know you didn't come up with the song.

>Ginger:"Oh? Who did?"

"Gabe said he was taught by someone close to him."

>Ginger:"Who's Gabe? A friend?"

"Y-yeah kind of. He hasn't stopped by since you came here, but I could introduce you when he does, oh, and maybe even get him to play it again~"

>Ginger:"O-okay... Is he nice?"
>>
>>27798645

You nod, smiling like a doof.

"Super nice... He smells nice, he's handsome, his voice just makes you so comfortable..."

It takes you a moment to notice that all eyes are now on you.
Amber's snickering, Ginger's blushing a little, his little hooves doing the cute lil tippy tap thing he does, and Sunny's a little taken aback.

>Amber:"Soooo, care to tell us more about what you like about our wonderful griffon patron? I'm dying to here more~"

Shit. You're so dumb sometimes, but hey you couldn't help it! He's been on your mind, and he's just been so...
GAH, Damage control.
You could be direct, and confirm your feelings.
Who knows, maybe Amber'd be cool and help you out.
You could always play it off, or play dumb, but you don't think that's gonna work...

Whoops! I fell asleep. Painkillers are pretty damn strong, so that's why I'm working so slowly.Please bear with me, I should be back to full strength soon enough
>>
>>27798667
Everyone else already knows what we think of Gabe, the only thing we could possibly gain by trying to play it off is stopping Ginger from confirming it until later. Which would be whenever Gabe next comes in.

Answer Amber's question, and boldly tell her exactly what we thing of the handsome, piano-playing sugar daddy.
>>
>>27798667
Just confirm it. Denial will just make us that much more teasable.
>>
>>27798667
Be vague about confirming anything, info doesn't come free after all. Besides, who wants to just blatantly confirm something like that. We're still trying to figure out these befuddling feelings ourself.

It's alright DITA, I know your'e still recovering. Just be sure to get plenty of rest.
>>
>>27798735
>>27798745

"GAH FINE!"
"Yeah... I like Gabe, alright?"

>Amber:"Pff, duh. It's super obvious Jazz. The way you float around him, heh, even caught you coming out of his room once~"

Sunny gives you a quisitive look, and Ginger's blush only gets deeper.
Dammit Amber, stop implying things!

"N-nothing happened though!"

Amber gives you a look, like she's on to something, her hoof on her chin in thought.

>Amber:"Suuuuure, that's what you want us to think, but you reeked of him, hehehe."

"Wh-what..."

Oh, that's right... she saw you when you came out of his room after...

"We just talked though, and there was some misunderstanding, and he was nice enough to let me sleep there with him."

>Amber:"But your room is next door. You could have just walked over, unless something else was going on"

"I stayed because it felt right... The moment was there and I didn't wanna ruin it by leaving..."

She smirks at you.

>Amber:"Yeah, but you smelled more like-"

>Ginger:"Amber, you don't need to tease him like this... it was probably hard to admit that."

"It... it was..."

You're gonna have to thank Ginger later. Such a sweet lil guy.

>Ginger:"I think it'd be nice to meet Gabe... Maybe he can play us that song too~"

You nod in agreement. Ginger gets up and heads to the cupboards to pull out some cookware.

>Ginger:"Alright, I think we're all starving here, so how about some breakfast... way past noon..."
>"Any requests?"

Yay~ For just the low low price of that embarrassing conversation you get a rad breakfast!
Hmmm, what sounds good right now...
Maybe some pancakes, or maybe some hay bacon and eggs...
It all sounds good right now, you're starving!
>>
>>27799249
A fried egg sandwich.
>>
>>27799249
Hay bacon and eggs of course.
>>
>>27799334

"Hmmm, how about some hay bacon and eggs, with some toast please~"

>Ginger:"Sure, how would you like your eggs?"

"Over medium"

Ginger nods and asks Sunny and Amber what they'd like. It was more or less the same, only their eggs done differently.
No point in making the little guy work harder to create different dishes you suppose.
He gets to work, a fire in his eyes as he dashes around the kitchen, working several pans at once, zipping from fridge to pantry to cabinets, and back again to the pans.
It was almost like a dance how the pudgy little deer moved around the kitchen.
A few minutes of this, and you were served, along with the others, Ginger leaning on the counter, nibbling on some toast.

You should probably offer to do the dishes since he worked so hard for breakfast.
It's the least you can do.
The taste wasn't what you were used to. The flavor of everything was different, but each component of your breakfast complimented the others.
Mixing the runny eggs with toast and bacon into little taco-like things was your favorite thing to do.
Somehow, ginger knew you'd do something like this because only one half of each slice of toast was crispy.
Maybe he likes them the same way?
He finally takes a seat at the island in between you and Sunny, a smaller portion of food on his plate.

You could take this time while you eat to get to know everyone better.
It's been less than two weeks since you've started working here...
Ginger, and his strange appearance here at the bar.
Sunny, and Paradise, and the time the shared.
Oh, maybe even more about Amber, and you could also ask more about the time she spend with Sunny.

Sorry for the shit session tonight, but I'm gonna head to bed. Tomorrow should be better though. I'll be sure to add more drawings too. Have a good night folks and see ya tomorrow!
>>
>>27789827
>>
>>27799583

Let's chat and get to know them all better. Start with small questions and work your way to the bigger ones.
>>
>>27801606
We might as well since we are gonna have to sit in awkward silence if we don't.
>>
>>27799583
Ask Ambee more about Ginger.
>>
bumpa
>>
>>27803240
>>
Legend of Dita, a bump to the past.
>>
>>27804626
>>
>>27802378
>>27801829
>>27801606

A few minutes of silence pass, the four of you dining on Ginger's marvelous cooking.
Hmm, thinking of Ginger, you don't know all that much about him.
You lean over and meet Amber's gaze, the mare almost finished with her meal.
Now's a good a time as any to ask her about Ginger. You're sure you'd get a more honest answer out of her since Ginger's so shy.
You shove her teasing from before aside, and grab her attention.

"Hey, Amber? Uh, so, you said you'd tell me a little bit more about Ginger and why he's suddenly working here..."

>Amber:"You know, you could always just ask him, I mean, he's right there."

You notice Ginger looking down at his plate, a light blush tinting his freckled cheeks.
His little cloven hooves do the usual tapping thing when he gets nervous or embarrassed.
Maybe he's still not totally comfortable with talking to you and stuff.

"I feel like I'd get a more honest answer out of you, and just look at him, I don't think he wants to share..."

Her eyes dart over to Ginger, and then to you.

>Amber:"Alright, fine. I suppose I can give you the gist of why I was so quick to hire the little guy, though, if you want more info on why he came here of all places, ya gotta ask him."

You nod and give little Ginger a smile, in the hopes of comforting him, even just a little.
A gentle, almost motherly smile forms on her lips.
>>
>>27805460

>Amber:" So, the reason I decided to give him a job was because he's an excellent cook, as you can tell."
>"He just kind of showed up here, out of nowhere, kind of like you Jazz."
>"Eheh, both of you are kind of similar. Far from home, showing up here, being very skilled in your craft, being young."

>Sunny:"Sounds like you're trying to start a harem here Amber. Ginger's a little young to be apart of that, don't you think?

You can't help but stifle the laughter trying to burst out of your mouth.

>Ginger:"I-I'm not that young!

Your laughter dies and you stare at Ginger in disbelief. That was a pretty bold statement coming from the shy little deer just now.
His face is on fire, you look over at Amber, a red hue dying her cheeks, but only slightly.

>Amber:"S-sure, and Paradise is more of a coltfriend than a roommate."

It's Sunny's turn to become flustered as she halfheartedly tries to defend herself.
You find it strangely adorable for the usually boisterous and fun batpony to become reserved and shy.
Something to remember for later. Maybe there's more to Sunny's decision to let Paradise stay with her.

>Amber:"Anyway, Ginger here didn't have anywhere else to go, so I decided, he might be useful to the bar, and we'd all have a cute new friend to spend time with.
>"I say it was a win win~"

Hmm, alright then.
You still have time to ask them more, Sunny about herself and Paradise, Ginger about himself and why he's here, or pester Amber more about her "Harem" in the works.
Taking a peek at the clock, you notice it's a little past one, so you have about an hour or so before you need to get ready.

2/2
>>
>>27805473
Let's ask Sunny about Paradise, especially since he seems to be so blunt sometimes. Where did you even meet him? What about her family, does she have family that lives nearby, besides her brother?
>>
>>27805473
Where you from Ginger?
>>
>>27793029
Is it worth it?
>>
>>27805473
What's with the blushing? Its not like Amber and Ginger are sleeping together or something...

Talk to Sunny
>>
>>27805623
>>27806258

You finish up the food on your plate, and look over to Sunny, who's snickering at Amber and gently patting a blushing Ginger's head.
Maybe this is a good time to ask her more about Paradise and her relationship.

"So, was there any truth in what Amber said, Sunny?"

>Sunny:"W-well, no, he's not my coltfriend or anything. We're just roommates, that's really it."

You cock an eyebrow at her.

"Okay, then what was up with the flusterd stammering and the halfhearted defence?"

Amber snorts, trying hard to suppress her amusement at your third degree.

>Sunny:"I mean, it's... Okay, maybe I do like him a little. He kind of grew on me..."
>"It'd never work, trust me... I'm too old..."

She looks a little crestfallen at her admission. Ginger pats her on the back, giving her a smile.

>Ginger:" You never know until you try~"

Well, now you know Sunny has a thing for the aggrivating pink stallion, which is a little odd. They're just so... different.
Maybe you can help them along, drop little hints to Paradise or something.
You reassure Sunny that Ginger's right. Besides, if you were going to doubt Sunny and Paradise, then you'd have to doubt the fesability of you and Gabe...
>>
>>27806417

"So, uh, what about your family? Are they okay with Paradise living there?"

>Sunny:"Oh, it's just me n my brother living at the shop. Mom and dad, and big brother Shade live up in the north."
>"Not sure why though, the cold sucks..."
>"They do come down to visit though, which is nice. It's good to see them a few times a year and catch up."
>"It's funny, Paradise hasn't been living with us all that long, but mom and dad already see him as family, despite not bein' a bat."

"Aww, that's sweet~"

>Amber:"Probably because you're unmarried and they're hoping he'll give you a kid."
>"I mean, come on, you share a room, and I'm sure they know that~"

Sunny goes bright red, too shocked by Amber's teasing to retort.
Ginger's wide eyed expression is pretty priceless too.
Jeeze, Amber has no chill... She could have been a little less blunt about it.
It's almost time to start getting ready.
Maybe you should do the dishes for Ginger.
You could have Amber or Sunny help you, and get more time to talk with them while you're doing that.
Not like you HAVE to wash the dishes though. You could probably leave it to Amber and head off and talk with Ginger or Sunny instead.
>>
>>27806425

2/2
>>
>>27806425
Jeez Amber, show a bit of chill would you? Do the dishes, it's a nice gesture. Ask sunny if maybe she'd like to help? You would like the chance to talk to her more.
>>
>>27806425
No reason not to. It's not like we can't keep conversing while washing dishes. We can also put Amber's hooves to work and see if that'll keep her a bit quieter. Query Sunny as to whether she's talked to her pink unicorn friend about any romantic feelings. Considering how he was basically reading our mind chances are he already knows and wants to wait for her to bring it up.
>>
File: 092 - Pat Pats and Blushing Bats.png (681 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
092 - Pat Pats and Blushing Bats.png
681 KB, 1500x1500
>>27807127
>>27807140

"Aaaaaaalright, as wonderful and embarrassing as this is, we really need to clean up and get ready to open the bar!"

You quickly scoot Amber and little ginger out of the kitchen, the latter asking about the dishes and wanting to help.

"Don't worry about that Ginger I'll do them today, alright? You made breakfast after all~"

You ruffle his mane a bit and send him on his way. You can always talk to him later.
Heading back to the island, you see Sunny still sitting there, stunned by Amber's words.
Letting her mull over her feelings, you gather up the plates and utensils and cups, bringing them to the sink.

"Oh, Sunny, wanna help me out with these?"

She slowly looks up at you and simply nods before coming to your side.
The two of you start by rinsing off the glassware and washing it properly.
You're not too sure what to talk to Sunny about, now that you have her alone...
You could press the Paradise thing that Amber said, or you can ask her more about her dream of mane styling.
There's always the time she spent with Amber in their younger years too...

Alright, done for tonight. Sorry for all the sporadically slow updates. It'll be like that for a while thanks to the painkillers n stuff. So, for now, goodnight, and thanks again for bearing with me!
>>
>>27807826
It's no problem famajam, seeya later

Ask her about her dream about being a hair dresser, did she have that since she was younger? Or was it a dream she realized she wanted when she got older?
>>
>>27807826
How can he not pick up on that you like him? Isn't that kind of his thing?
>>
>>27805808
If you like comfy visual novel, then yes.
Kinda expensive for this kinda game I think. I dunno never played/bought a game like this. Great soundtrack though.
Why the fuck is it not on sale during a summer sale. It's new to steam but still
>>
>>27805808

There's a demo version too.
>>
bump for you
>>
>>27809560
>>
>>27809560
>>
File: 093 - Dish is a Terrible Pun.png (542 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
093 - Dish is a Terrible Pun.png
542 KB, 1500x1500
>>27807873
>>27808599

"So, how does he not pick up on your feelings for him?"

>Sunny:"Hwuh?"

She can't help but blush and you find it insanely adorable.

"Well, he's a psychology major, and on top of that, he does the freaky thing with the body language and little things ponies do to accurately guess what's on their minds."
"I'm a little surprised."

>Sunny:"Well, he's super aware of his surroundings, but I don't think he's self aware..."
>"Maybe he doesn't notice stuff like that... attraction toward him?"

"Hmm, I'm not too sure though. He certainly noticed the tension and mutual attraction between me and Gabe..."
"Do you... do you show him that you see him that way?"

>Sunny:"N-no! I'm too scared of ruining things..."
"I just hope we can stay friends and stuff, hahaha. That's good enough for me..."

Hmmm, maybe you can help nudge her along with that later on.
It might not be good to interfere with her love life though...
Gah, but they haven't even tried to...
And her feelings...
Bleh.
You'll have to figure something out later.

"So, uh, all that aside, how about your mane styling thing?"

Gods, that was a bad segue.

"Did you always want to be one?"

She can't help but smile.

>Sunny:"Oh yeah~ Ever since I was little, I loved making the other fillies and colts look their best."
>"Though, I was never really great at it... But hey, practice makes better, right?"
>"Paradise lets me work on him too, which is really nice of him."
>"I'm not too sure what I really want out of it though, but I just feel like this is what I'm meant to do."

Finally, the dishes are done...
Time sure flies when you talk to other ponies.
You should probably get ready soon, though, you could continue to talk with Sunny.
Not like you have to do much other than change out of your shirt and into your uniform...
Hmm, and since you'll be working soon, you probably won't have much time to talk with Ginger either.
Might have to save that for before bed now.
>>
>>27811531
She likes to style manes. We like to be pretty. Seems like we should offer to let her style our mane for the night.
>>
>>27811531
I'm sure we'll scheme something up between them. Let's go ahead and get ready for work.
>>
>>27812034
Let's do this, yes. I bet she'd be tickled at the opportunity.
>>
>>27812034
>>27812037

You place the clean dishes in the strainer for now, looking over at Sunny, who seems to be a bit happier now that you're not talking about her love life.
Heading out the door with Sunny in tow, you notice a dark blue tail flick past the corner.
Hmmm...
Amber must have been eavesdropping...

Meh, it's not like she's going to gain much just from listening in.
You turn to Sunny, deciding that you want to give her a bit of practice in her craft.

"Hey Sunny, since you're here, why not style my mane for tonight~"

>Sunny:"Oh, uh, really? You sure you want me to do it? I mean, yours looks nice right now, and I don't wanna ruin that..."

"Eheh, I just kind of threw my mane together. Not like I spent all that much time with it..."
"C'mon, I'd love to see what you can do~"

Sunny fidgets in place, a pensive look about her.
She's a bit giddy now, smiling and blushing just a lil.
For a tomboyish big mare, she get's pretty cute n girly...

>Sunny:"Alright~ I'll do it!"

"Sweet! Thanks Sunny~"
"Here, let me get dressed and then I can take you to the dressing room where I left all my clips, ribbon and bands~"

She nods and heads over to the bar area to wait for you.
You excitedly head to your room discarding your shirt for later on tonight, and dressing yourself.
Shirt, Tie, Vest, Khakis...
You undo your mane, and put it in a loose ponytail for now, so Sunny doesn't have to waste time doing it herself.

Heading to the bar area, you motion for Sunny to follow you and escort her to the back.
Once in the dressing room, you take a seat in front of all your stuff, assorted ribbons, clips, barrettes... it seems other accessories have shown up too.
Maybe Amber put them here...

>Sunny:"So, any particular style or theme you'd like to go for, or would you rather me take the reigns on this one."

She giggles at her joke, and looks at your reflection in the mirror expectantly.

Sorry for the delay. Fireworks shattering my damn concentration
>>
>>27812891
Jeeze, that's lewd Sunny~
I had ideas for some hairstyles, and tried to make an image, but i'm just gonna use an image from the internet. Cause i don't like how they turned out.

Dis is what I vote for.
>>
>>27812891
Surprise us.
>>
File: 094 - Sunny's Craft.png (605 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
094 - Sunny's Craft.png
605 KB, 1500x1500
>>27813212

"Hmmm, how about you choose Sunny~"

She smiles like a doof, only to strip your mane of the tie you used.

>Sunny:"Alright, I'll do my best. I don't have the tools to trim or layer your mane, but I can make do~"

"Wh-wha-"

>Sunny:"Don't worry about it~"

The next twenty or so minutes were filled with a bit of gentle mane pulling, general knot removal, combing, a curling iron and quite a bit of hairspray.
You tried to be patient, but damn was this a bit uncomfortable.
Could just be the price of looking pretty, you suppose.

>"Sunny: There ya go~ I do suggest you put some eyeliner on though, and maybe a light lip gloss so the pretty mane doesn't look so out of place."

"Gah, finally... And sure, I think I can do that."

It's been pretty slow, considering Amber hasn't done much to help advertise the bar.
She did say that she'd be off to get a few things done in Fillydelphia to help along with that.
Well, tonight you can be pretty~

>Sunny:"Oh shoot, look at the time... I have to head home and prepare for something important tomorrow."
>"Dicey's probably gonna be here tonight, so say hi for me, kay?"

You nod and thank her for the styling. She grins and zips out the door.
So, you don't HAVE to put on the eyeliner and gloss.
Not like you need it, buuuuut it would improve and sell the look a little better.
Hmmm...
>>
>>27814042

Take a mirror. If we put on eyeliner and gloss we better do it right, also do it lightly in case we need to wash it off.
>>
>>27814042
If Jazz's thing is going full trap...

To be completely honest with you I'm here for the /ss/ and that side of the cyoa. I try to let the gayfags handle Jazz stuff.
>>
>>27814042
Take a moment to admire Sunny's work.
>>
>>27814133
>>27814285

You take a moment to admire Sunny's work on your mane in the large mirror before you.
She cleverly split the two tones to make gorgeous stripes in the large curls she spent a while making.
Didn't think it'd be that quick to make it look this good...
You'll have to thank her again the next time you see her.

You look at all the assorted makeup and hair accessories, picking up some of the light pink eyeliner and black mascara.
Maybe a little bit of this stuff wouldn't hurt.
Taking your time and being careful, you apply a light amount of the pink eyeliner to perk up your waterline.
Next, you apply light mascara to give your lashes a little oomph.

Jeeze... sounds like an ad for makeup. Damn you Lilith and your propensity to say what you were doing as you were doing it!
Wouldn't have remembered stuff like this if she didn't say it every time she wanted to put makeup on you...
Well, you guess it beats not knowing how to do this stuff.
You decide to skip out on the lipstick or gloss.
That might be going a bit overboard.

You check the time, and see you still have about fifteen minutes before you need to really be at the bar.
Maybe you can flaunt your look to Amber, tease her about not being this pretty.
Could always talk to Ginger for a bit too, since there's most likely not gonna be very many customers tonight.
Why not start it off with the cute little deer?

That's it for tonight. Fireworks and gunshots for the last 3 hours is giving me a damn migraine. Tomorrow should be better. Have a good night folks!
>>
>>27814668
Keep the hairstyle in mind, and maybe think of how good we'd look in some tight fitting lingerie. Save the style for something special. For now, we could just bring it back to the regular bun for work. Don't want those hairs getting into the drinks.
>>
page 9 Bemp
>>
>>27816867
>>
>>27817682
>>
>>27814668
Let's keep the look and talk to Ginger and maybe the deer.
>>
File: 095 - Beaty Fades.png (652 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
095 - Beaty Fades.png
652 KB, 1500x1500
>>27815443
>>27819059

You look at yourself in the mirror a little longer.
It'd be a damn shame to waste a look like this for a regular night at the bar...
A bit of further self deliberation leads you to wiping the the makeup off your face.
You've decided to save the look for something special...
Somepony special... or a Griffon perhaps.
This leads you to the bathroom, to wash out the hairspray and to tie back the curls.
It takes a bit, but you manage to get your mane back into its signature bun.

A bit more, and you've washed off the makeup completely in the sink.
It sucks to see Sunny's hard work go to waste, but hey, you can always let her style it again~
Maybe she'll come up with something better for that special someone you wanted to save a look like that for.
You hurry on to the bar, knowing you should have been there a few minutes ago.

~

Another mostly empty evening. The clock ticked on from Two, to Three, to Four...
At least you had Ginger and Amber to keep you company.
The three of you devised some more plans for advertisement on local bulletin boards.
Only problem is, all of this has to go down on Sunday, and Amber's gonna be handling most of it herself.
You could always help her out, and maybe you could bring Ginger along too.
You're sure he'd like that, being mostly cooped up here at the bar.
Need to stretch your own legs too.
Time continues to tick by, and the plans have already been decided, Ginger pops up to save you from your boredom.

>Ginger:"Hey, Jazz, ya hungry? I was gonna make a snack, and was wondering if ya wanted one too~"

Hmm, maybe you should take him up on his offer. Not like anyone is around, and you could use a break from this almost perpetual nothing.
Who knows, this could be a good time to talk to him about why he cam here of all places, and why he's so content with suddenly being hired by Amber.
>>
>>27819326
>this could be a good time to talk to him about why he cam here of all places, and why he's so content with suddenly being hired by Amber.
Do exactly this and excitedly take up his offer.
>>
>>27819326
Da fuq, why did we get rid of the pretty hair?
>>
>>27819470
One for, one against, I assume he flipped a coin.
>>
>>27819511
I wish I would of been here at that time.
>>
>>27819326
Sure, let him choose what he thinks we'd like. I'm curious to know his culinary prowess.
>>
>>27819326
Surprise me!

...he says, before receiving a really phallic food item.
>>
>>27819355
>>27820059

You let Amber know you're taking a break, asking her to cover for you.
She agrees and you let Ginger lead you to the kitchen.
His little cloak is so cute... You wonder why Amber hasn't given him a uniform like your own.
After seating you at the island, he zips into the pantry.
He rummages around in there for a good minute before calling out to you.

>Ginger:"Um, Jazz? You okay with Fries? I-I'm kind of craving them..."

"Oh, sure, go right ahead. Something warm like that sounds really good right now. "

He comes out of the pantry soon after, carrying a few potatoes in an arm.
Quickly, he moves over to the counter and sets them there before ducking underneath and pulling out a weird metal contraption.
Then, he zips over to the fryer and pours oil from the large jug that was in the cupboard beside it, turning it on.

"Jeeze, Ginger, you sure know your way around the kitchen."

>Ginger:"Mmhm~ I had a lot of time to explore when i got here, and I've been in here lots. If I'm gonna be cooking for the bar, I need to get acquainted with my workstation, right?"

You nod, a bit amazed at his almost professional way of going about things.

"Hmmm, well, speaking of you working here, why DID you agree to working for Amber."

His ears flatten, but only for a moment.

>Ginger:"Well, it's because I had nowhere else to go. She offered me a place to stay, and a job doing what I love... How could I refuse?"
"Eheh, it's funny... I would have never found this place or met any of you if things back home were different."
"It kind of scares me to think that if things were only a little different, I might not have met you and Amber or Sunny...
"I'm actually really glad things turned out this way"

You're a bit conflicted by this.
He says things were bad at home... so that means he must have run away, but he's happier here.
Maybe ask him about what happened at home to make him want to leave, or even how he found this place.
He must be pretty far from home...
>>
>>27820716
So where are you from?
>>
>>27820742

"Where did you come from?"
"Deer aren't entirely common, considering they tend to keep to the forests and their communities."

He does his little hoof tapping thing, pondering your question and waiting on the potatoes soaked in cooking oil to fry in the fryer.
His ears flick between you and the sound of the sizzling fries as he decides on what to say.

>Ginger:"I'm... I'm really far from home. I came from one of the villages deep in the Everfree Forest."

"That's almost all the way across Equestria! How... how did you manage to land yourself here of all places!"

It's a bit hard to believe.
Traveling so far and managing to find the one place that'd take him in without much trouble...
There'es got to be something more to this...

>Ginger:"It was luck... I went from place to place, living in the forests, or wooded areas near cities, living off the land.
>"Building my shelter out of what I could find, eating plants and berries."
>"It's been quite a while since I've been home... Maybe almost six months."
>"Eheh, my older brothers must be so worried! I'm not sure I'd even be able to see them again."

You wonder why that is...
Maybe they had some sort of falling out?
What about his parents...
Maybe they're looking for him right now, and they'd never be able to find him unless they stumbled upon this place like he did.

>Ginger:"There was a note left for you though, and directions to the hiding place for a key."
>"I took a risk and let myself in, wanting a nice, warm place to stay for a bit."
>"Eheh, I didn't expect anyone to be home anytime soon, but Amber found me maybe an hour after I let myself in."

Well, that explains that.
A ding goes off in the kitchen, and Ginger scrambles for the fries, pulling them out of the fryer to prepare them further.
Hmm, maybe you can ask him about his parents.
Maybe his brothers too.
You are pretty curious about his reasons for leaving home too.
>>
>>27821411
Why did you leave, if you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>27821411
Not to be a stick in the mud or anything, but unless he reveals new info,you can probably glaze over what he says. Since I imagine anything he's gonna tell us he already told Amber. That way you don't have to repeat yourself and we don't have to read the same thing again.

But this is just something to consider, I hope it doesn't sound demanding.

What was it like back there? Did you guys have cities at all? Or anything like it?
>>
>>27821411
How's a cook get by in the Everfree? It just seems like the kind if foods you're so familiar with here aren't so easily found in there
>>
goodnight bump for you
>>
>>27821493
>>27821582
>>27821504

"Why did you leave home?"

It takes a bit, but Ginger explains everything to you, just like he did for Amber.
About his dream to become a cook, how his parents hated the idea, how they'd want him to be more like his brothers, everything.
It's a bit much to take in, and you're a bit perplexed by the whole gender roles thing.
You could always delve into that later...

"So, how's a cook even get by in your village? You seem to be familiar with food and techniques that wouldn't be found in the forest..."

>Ginger:"Oh, ah... Well, I've been travelling for a while, and I've been to many different cities, and met a lot of different ponies."
>"I went to libraries to learn recipes, and I convinced ponies I've met to let me cook for them as thanks for showing me around, or helping me out in some way."
>"I've only been getting better, and using more than just the iron skillets, cauldrons, simple ingredients, and spices you can find in the forest."
>"Leaving home like this has been an unforgettable experience. I've met so many ponies, learned so many things..."
>"I'm really happy it all came to this."

There aren't many fries left on the large plate you shared with Ginger throughout your talk with him.
He's smiling, looking wistful, probably reflecting on his adventure across Equestria.
You could always hang out with him at the bar and get to know him better.
Maybe you can ask him a little bit more about hobbies and how he's liking living here with you and Amber.
You could also talk with Amber if you're feeling up to it as well.
Could always invent a new drink like the Royal Soda.
You take a look at the clock.
Seven PM.
Still a few more hours to go, so you have the time to do quite a bit.

Alright, heading to bed. Trying to get my run times to less lich hours n stuff, so more people can play. I'll try and be back earlier tomorrow, and again, sorry about the lack of drawings. I'll try and be better about doing more.
>>
>>27822679

Why not expirment with drinks while asking about his hobby's and how he likes it here. We can do both right?
>>
Bump before bed
>>
>>27823776
>>
>>27824287
>>
>>27824880
>>
>>27825775
>>
>>27822905
Yeah, we should reasonably be able to do both, we could even let him have a sip or two.
>>
>>27822905

You insist on cleaning up since Ginger made the fries, and considering it's just a plate, it wasn't much trouble.
He grins and heads out, and you follow suit after cleaning the plate.
You take your position behind the bar, Ginger nowhere to be found.
Maybe he went to his room?
Oh well, you'll probably see him later.

You spend some time reading through the drink binder, thinking up some odd concoctions in your head.
Hmm, maybe you can make something tasty today~
Thinking on this for a good bit, you gather some alcohol,pineapple juice and a hurricane glass.
From bottom to top you start layering:
Pinapple Juice
Passion Fruit Vodka
Then, Blue Curaçao mixed with:
Vodka
Tequila
Gin
Triple Sec
and
Some Sweet n Sour mix
After, you top it off with some Soda Water

>Ginger:"Ooooh, pretty~"

You didn't notice, but Ginger seems to have come to the bar with his sketchbook, and his journal.
Taking a look at your drink, it does look pretty.
It goes from yellow, to pink to blue to white.
Hmm, you didn't think it'd turn out like this, but maybe it could be a specialty drink...
Ah... but what if it tastes bad?
Who should you get to taste it though...
Amber?
You can always give it a taste test as well.
Ginger?
Maybe he's a little too young for alcohol.
Won't hurt to ask though.
>>
>>27827107
Just a tiny sip won't hurt anything. Then Amber can try it, hell we can all try it! Assuming Amber doesn't hog it all.
>>
>>27827107
Offer Ginger the drink and talk about hobbies and how he's liking living here with you and Amber.
>>
brump for you
>>
File: 096 - Too Strong for Me.png (393 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
096 - Too Strong for Me.png
393 KB, 1500x1500
>>27827204
>>27827143

You decide to taste it first, but before that, you take a straw and mix it up.
Not gonna be all that great if the ingredients aren't mixed properly,
Too bad it won't look as pretty, but it does have a nice deep blue color.
At first, an explosion of flavor hits your tongue, the tang of the pineapple and the sweetness of the passion fruit collide with the strong flavors of the assorted alcohols, leaving you almost blown away by the sheer strength of your drink.
A grimace washes over your face as you take another gulp.
Yep, might have to adjust the levels on this.

You're going to have to finish it by the end of the night though.
Don't wanna waste good alcohol.
Might have to ask Ginger for more snacks, so you don't get completely sloshed by this thing.

>Ginger:"Jazz, you alright? You're making a bit of a silly face there, eheh."

You try to suppress the taste of alcohol on your tongue.

"I'm fine, just made this thing a little too strong."

He nods, writing down in his little leather bound journal.
This might be a good time to ask him about his time here.

"So, Ginger, I see ya like cooking and drawing, but do you like to do anything else? I mean, you were on the road for so long, did you have anything you liked to do to pass the time?"

He nods and grins at you.
Damn he's cute...
Heh, probably why Amber was quick to hire the little guy.

>Ginger:"Well, I'd write about the time I spent in each city. The ponies I met, the things I'd see... That was always a good way to pass the time."

"Nono, like, a hobby. You know, like your drawing"

>Ginger:"Oh, Um, I like to read~ I'd go to the libraries of neighboring cities, and read cookbooks, adding them to my journal, but I'm also a big fan of fantasy books! A wayward stallion on a big adventure, fighting against the forces of evil or on a quest to protect his village or to save a princess..."

1/2
>>
>>27828348

>Ginger:"Stuff like that makes me want to be more courageous. Take more risks to do what I love... Like leaving home."

He's smiling, staring at his open journal.

Maybe he can tell you a bit about his travels, what cities he went to, who he met.
He must have been through a lot in the past six months.
Especially being alone for most of it.
He hums as he continues to scribble down stuff in that journal. Wonder what else would be in there...
You'd love to know what he really thinks of you...

You shake your thoughts away and continue the night, chatting with Ginger about his drawings and about the books he likes to read.
Not much to be gained there, other than him becoming better as the days go in terms of art, and that he hasn't been able to read much since he's been here.
Letting him know that now might be a good time since no one's here, he hops off his seat and heads off to grab a book.
You don't really wanna bug him while he's reading, so for now, you leave him be.

What else can you do to pass the time...
You could always talk to Amber.
Maybe you can try a bit harder to perfect that drink you were working on.
It sucks that you couldn't work on making the bar a bit more known earlier...
Would definitely make things a little less boring around here.
Soon enough, you'll have more customers.
You can feel it.
>>
>>27828515
Why don't we have Amber come over and taste test the concoction for us? While we try to fix it.
>>
bump for you
>>
File: 097 - A-Amber Pls.png (674 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
097 - A-Amber Pls.png
674 KB, 1500x1500
>>27829181

You call for Amber, who's sitting at her usual table with the big finance binder.
She puts a placeholder in and shuts it, almost sauntering over to you.
That hungry look is back in her eyes from the day you met, but they're not directed at you... or at least you think so.
Following her gaze, you find it to be on Ginger, who quickly shoves his face back in his book, his face and ears ablaze.
Amber, back to her normal gait and stare, plops herself in the seat next to Ginger's, the little deer visibly jumping at her presence.

>Amber:"What's up?"

That was odd...

"Uh... Oh yeah. Here, taste this and tell me what you think needs changing."

You slide over the drink to the smiling mare, watching as she takes a large swig of the drink.
Immediately, she almost chokes, eyes wide, probably from the strength.
Miiight have to do half parts of each alcohol and put more juice in...

>Amber:"D-damn Jazz! This is strong as hell!"

"Hmmm, thought so..."

You spend some time with Amber, trying different juice to alcohol ratios, trying to get it to taste as good as possible without it being too weak.
It took some time, but Amber decided on your fourth try, albeit slightly buzzed thanks to her big gulps every time you asked her to taste it.
Well, since it seems her inhibitions are pretty much gone, you can take the time to ask her about pretty much anything.
But what to ask her...
Maybe something embarrassing.
Something you can tease her with~
>>
Shit, the pills are knocking me out again... I'll be back tomorrow. Sorry about this folks. I should be done with the pills in a week or so. Have a good night!
>>
>>27830416

smack her right on the ponut and ask what was up with that look.

Or maybe just smack her ponut with our dick
>>
>>27830487
He gave a look, she didn't.

>>27830416
Ask her when the last time she got any was.
>>
>>27830416
I wish she'd look at us that way, she did when we first met... I guess we're just old hat now. Boy Amber, you might wanna be more careful with letting your eyes and body doing the talking for you.

>>27830487
An excellent suggestion, but a suggestion we should only day dream about.

>>27830559
This is delightfully blunt, let's do it. It's about time we tease her back.
>>
>>27830416
Out of the blue, ask if she's screwing Ginger. There's absolutely no way that's true, right?
>>
>>27830590
Nah, gotta get her to admit that she's been getting some recently. Then we 'ooh' and giggle and ask if it's anyone we know. She says yes without giving details while Ginger gets more and more uncomfortable while we blindly assume it's pink boy which'd be awkward for Sunny.

Gotta layer the miscommunication because there's nothing else to do.
>>
>>27830559

>That hungry look is back in her eyes from the day you met, but they're not directed at you... or at least you think so.

Come again?
>>
>>27830686
My bad, must have missed that line.
>>
>>27830686
Oh shit. Ignore that, it was supposed to be

>That hungry look is back in her eyes from the day you met, but they're not directed at you... or at least you didn't think so.

Painkillers are getting to me. They prescribed the strong shit
>>
>>27831571
>>
brump for you
>>
>>27830559
>>27830582
>>27830621

A mischievous grin crosses your face as you come up with ways to mess with Amber.
That little... oddity from a half hour ago seems like a good start, so let's go with that.

"So, Amber, what was up with that little saunter you did as you came over here, hmm?"
"Oh, and that look you had when you were coming over, such a sultry one."
"Something on your mind?"

She's visibly shaken by this, her body frozen in place, her face going a deeper tint of red.
Definitely not the warmth you get when you're getting tipsy.
She stumbles over her words, trying to come up with something.
You can't help but chuckle.

"So, were you really doing paperwork over there, or were you just daydreaming?"
"Must have been something spicy~"

She shuts up, ears flattening her face beet red.
Damn, she really was having a dirty daydream!
Welp, time to put the nail in the coffin.

"Alright, suspicions confirmed, but let me ask this, when was the last time you got any?"

You thought you could see the steam rising off her cheeks with how red she was.
A noise comes from Ginger, his face mirroring Amber's.
His ears are flat, nose pressed into his book, staring at Amber from the corner of his eyes, fear creeping into his expression.
That's... really odd.
Maybe it's just the subject of the conversation.
You feel a little bad for having his pure, virgin ears listening in on your teasing.
Oh well, you're having too much fun.

"Well Amber?"

It takes her a little bit to compose herself, her face still rife with heat.

>Amber:"I-it hasn't been that long!"
>"I'll have you know it was pretty recent."

Liquid courage.
You doubt she'd be able to say any of that if she hadn't had as much of your drink as she did.
This gets you thinking.
Who could she have done it with...
Was it before you arrived here?
Maybe she did a bit more "expirimenting" with Sunny.
Damn...
You could always just ask her.
Who knows, she might just tell you.
>>
>>27835273
Let's ask her what she thinks about Sunny,Even though we already know just how she feels about her, or at least some of how frisky she's gotten with her.. Sunny is pretty cute after all, I wouldn't blame Amber for having a bit of a thing for Sunny after all. While we're at it, let's ask Ginger what he thinks of Sunny too.
>>
>>27835604
The fact that we haven't picked up on why Ginger is just as flustered as Amber makes me question how sharp Jazzy is, especially since Amber was making those looks at Ginger specifically at one point.
>>
File: 098 - Sunny is the Key.png (665 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
098 - Sunny is the Key.png
665 KB, 1500x1500
>>27835604
>>27835646

"So, what do you think about Sunny?"

She's a bit taken aback by the sudden change in subject.

>Amber:"Wh-where's this coming from?"

"Oh, it's just that Sunny was saying something about you two getting to really know each other at some parties when you were younger."
"So, maybe that's who you were with recently~ It could have even happened last night!"

>Amber:"Y-you... You think that we..."

Her sentence died on her lips.
The only thing she could really do at this point is sit and gawk at you.
Right on the money~
Seems like she did sleep with Sunny...
Jeeze, you didn't think you'd be right.

You shift focus from Amber to Ginger, the little deer pretending not to be listening to your conversation.
Giving him a gentle smile, you ask him:

"So, what do you think of Sunny, Ginger? You were so nervous around her yesterday, but by the end of the night, you were all over her. Hugging, sitting in her lap, blushing..."

He stammers a bit before blurting out:

>Ginger:"Sh-She's really pretty and nice and she's warm and cuddly!"

He lets out a little "eep" and buries his face back into his book, a crimson heat blooming on his face, tinting his ears too.
You swear you can see steam rising from his cheeks.
How adorable...
Maybe you can get him to elaborate on his thoughts on Sunny.
You could always shift the focus back to Amber and try and get her to admit to fooling around with Sunny recently~

Yeah, Jazz can be a bit shrewd, but he's bad at drawing plausible conclusions from the things he finds out. It's a curse. ALSO, I lost all the writing cause my pc shut down for no reason, so this might not be as good as what I originally wrote.
>>
>>27837100
Well they didn't do much more than some tender actions recently, if I remember correctly. But that definitely implies they slept with each other before. It's a lovely thought all the same~

Just mention how they seem to be cutely cozy with each other,(not unlike how you'd like to be with Gabe, even though we are a bit already, so that's nice). If anything that sounds cute to us, you can tell us something like that. Aren't we friends after all?

Ask Ginger why he seemed to be afraid of Sunny, did his parents tell him bat ponies were bad or something silly like that? One would do well to not give into the idea that all of a certain race acts a certain way.

It's ok Dita, stuff happens. Though it makes me wonder if Jazz is gonna have to walk in on Ginger and Amber banging to finally realize what they're doing, haha.
>>
>>27837234

"Hey, there's no need to be embarrassed Ginger."
"I was just wondering what ya thought, since you were so cutely cozy with her last night."
"You were scared of her at first, right?"

He nods.

"Why is that? Did something happen to you on your travels or something?"

He shakes his head before telling you the story about his older brothers.
How kind they were, how they supported him despite his parents' disapproval.
Finally getting back to the point of bringing them up, he tells you of their tales of batponies.
How they'll steal him away if he doesn't brush his teeth, do his chores, or isn't a good boy in general.
You can't help but laugh at the ridiculousness of the story.

>Ginger:"H-hey! They never told me otherwise... Nopony did..."

He adorably pouts at you, your heart melting at the sight.

"Okay, okay, so, why are you so sweet on Sunny then?"

>Ginger:"B-because I got to meet her... She was nice~"

"Yeah, nice, among the other things you listed."

Again, he hides himself behind the book.
Well, that was informatively cute.
It's good that at least his brothers supported his endeavors.
He even conquered his fear of batponies thanks to Sunny.
You're glad things have been working out for the little guy.

You could keep pressing him for more, maybe about his travels, or, you could always tease Amber more, since Sunny seems to be tonight's subject.
Taking a look over at your flustered boss, she seems to have composed herself a little bit more.
Might be a bit harder to tease her, but you think you can get some more about her recent... lover.
>>
>>27838203
Let's turn out attention to Amber and give her a smarmy grin. Speaking of being cozy how cozy have you gotten with Sunny lately? She's a cute one so I don't blame you for liking her. Why'd you tease her so much this morning though? Is that your thing? Is being teasingly sadistic what lights your fire, so to speak?~

I think i'm the only one in the thread, that sucks. Especially since I need to sleep.
>>
>>27838354

You turn your attention to Amber once more, Ginger probably not willing to talk more.

"So, Amber, Speaking of being cozy, how cozy have you gotten with Sunny lately?"

Welp, there goes her composure.
After a bit of stammering, she admits to making out with her last night.

"Oho~ Is that so? You sure nothing else happened?"

She shakes her head, resting it on the counter, giving out a groan.
Probably didn't want to reveal that.
You were about to ask her about the teasing this morning when the front door opens.
Paradise walks in, taking a seat next to ginger, a scowl on his face.

>Paradise:"Sex on the Beach, a water, and two red headed sluts..."

He seems angry about something...
Should you even ask him about it?
You feel like he's gonna snap at you even if he does...
If you're going to talk to him, you're probably going to have to get him a bit more tipsy.
You can leave the questions for Amber for later on when Paradise goes home.

Alright, that's all for tonight, I'll be back tomorrow. Also, I've been gone for a while, but remember, you can switch characters if you so desire.
>>
Page 10 Save
>>
>>27838808
We're going to get him so drunk. We're getting so much teasing revenge we're gonna have to call this thread "Jazz Strikes Back."

Anywho, make his drinks and after he's had some tell him it doesn't take a psychology major to tell he's upset. Wanna talk about it?
>>
page 10 saaave!
>>
>>27841102

You quickly fix him his drinks, serving him quickly.
Not finding it quite appropriate to continue on your conversation, you shoo Amber away.
She's gotta put these on Paradise's tab, right?
Amber at her table once more, binder in hoof, you turn to Ginger.
Might as well talk to him while Paradise finishes up his drinks.

>Paradise:"I'm gonna need some food too. I don't feel like ending my night too sloshed to walk home..."

Welp, there goes that.

"What would you like, I'm sure our cook can whip it up if you ask for it."

>Ginger:"And who might that be? Amber? Her cooking sucks..."

You gesture over to Ginger, who has his snout in his book, continuing to use it as a shield.

"That would be him. So, what would you like?"

It takes him a moment to think, sipping casually on his fruity drink.
You could tell he was pissy, but you don't think he's gonna take it out on you or Ginger.
He's most likely above something like that.
Thank the gods, cause he looks like he wants to commit a murder.

>Paradise:"How about some hay fries, and, not sure, something with cheese... I have a strange craving for it tonight."

Looking over at Ginger, he meets your gaze, nodding before heading off to the kitchen.
His first real time cooking for a customer during business hours.
You hope Paradise is as satisfied with Ginger's culinary prowess as you are.
As soon as Ginger's gone, Paradise gives you a look of query.

>Paradise:"So, he's the cook. Didn't expect that one. I thought he was just a busboy or something."

"Yep, he's proven to be skilled at what he does. Definitely better at it than me."

A few minutes pass, agonizingly slow, before Paradise speaks again. Well, more like growls.

>Paradise:"So, how were things today? Hectic I bet, since that dumb bat stayed over..."

Is... is he upset with Sunny?
You could always be vague and ask him what's up.
Maybe you can ask him if his terrible mood has anything to do with Sunny.
Did something happen at Uni?
All Valid questions to ask.
>>
>>27842476
Might as well go the obvious route. "Something happen? You're not normally this pissy." with a curious expression.
>>
>>27842476
I'm excited to see what he thinks of Gingers cooking, he might even be pleased enough with it that it'll take the edge off his anger.

Let's take a more blunt route and ask him why he seems so peeved at the sweet bat lady?

He's not mad she stayed over or something, is he?...

I was thinking that we could switch characters, but i'm not quite ready yet. I was thinking Amber could be next though.
>>
>>27842556
>>27842879

"So, what's up with you tonight? You're normally not this pissy."

He wobbles a bit, before downing his second red headed slut.

>Paradise:"Oh nothing, just... stuff."

"Oooh, vague. Really though, you're usually trying to screw with me by now."

>Paradise:"It's really not all that important. Just a bit moody."

Alright, that's enough beating around the bush.

"Sounds more like you're upset with Sunny"

He flinches at that.

>Paradise:"Bah, what do you know..."

He continues to sip on his mostly full Sex on the Beach.

"Not much, but from the way you were talking before, you seemed really pissed with her."

>Paradise:"Gah... Was I really so transparent?"

"Yes."

He grits his teeth before sighing.

>Paradise:"Yes, fine, I was upset. But who cares, she's going to do what she wants anyway..."

He stares down at his hurricane glass, a bit sullen.
Alright, something's definitely up.
Did she do something in the past few hours she's been away from the bar?
Maybe it was because she stayed over last night...
Could he be jealous for some reason?
Oh shit, maybe he...
He couldn't possibly be in love with her or something, right?
It's a stretch, but it may very well be it.
>>
>>27843620
Does he lose his mental edge when he's angry? Cause it sure seems that way.

You two aren't in a relationship, right?.... What would she possibly do to make you so mad?

Besides, doing what she wants to anyways. C'mon, it might make you feel better to talk about it.
>>
File: 099 - Suspiscions Confirmed.png (511 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
099 - Suspiscions Confirmed.png
511 KB, 1500x1500
>>27843783

"So, what's the deal with you two anyway? I thought you just lived with her and her brother for the commute to school."

>Paradise:"Well, yeah, but... I don't know, she just kind of grew on me."
>"Living with someone brings you closer to them, especially when you hang out every day..."

"Yeah, but that doesn't explain your mood today. What could she have possibly done to make you so upset?"

He shakes a bit, taking another pull of his drink.

>Paradise:"It... I dunno, i just feel this... feeling. Like she might be taken away from me because of the things she does."
>"Like how all over her the little guy was, or how she'd... she'd sleep with Amber back in their younger years."
>"I didn't even know they did that until the other day."

"Sounds like you've got jealousy issues..."

>Paradise:"Wh-what? That's not..."

"You do. You're jealous cause you think she was in Amber's bed last night and not yours, and that she's gonna be off the market in the near future."
"It's written all over your face."

>Paradise:"H-hey, you're taking my shtick..."

You can't help but smile at that.
A proud day for you, accurately reading Paradise like that.
Not like it was hard, he's so transparent about it, especially now.
How did you not notice last night?

"So, what are you going to do, stop her from doing what she wants?"
"It's not like you're in love with her or anything..."

He doesn't say anything.
Finishing his drink, he just looks away from you.
You can just barely make out a rosy tint on those pink freckled cheeks of his.
Holy shit.
There's no fucking way...
How can they both...

Do you just tell him?
Tell him what Sunny told you this morning?
Or do you honor her wishes and not.
You could be subtle and encourage the guy to take a shot and go for her...
This is ridiculous...
>>
>>27844889
Well hey, a little birdie told me that Sunny's into you but too scared to say anything. You didn't hear it from me though.

Yeeees the teasing revenge is GLORIOUS!
>>
>>27844889
Go tell her how you feel then. I know it won't be easy, cause that looming feeling of it possibly not working out well, but I think it's better than just bottling it up and possibly flipping out on her and saying something you'll regret. Don't you think?

Sunny is a charming lady, can't really blame Ginger. Plus she was being nice to him cause he, uh, was told some less than true things about bat ponies while growing up. So he had his reservations about them, needless to say. And she was trying to get him to be less nervous around her.

I as a player of this quest, have a hard time empathizing with all these people and their feelings of monogamy, so it's hard to give advice.

>>27845014
Poor little birdie with clipped wings...
>>
>>27844889
You know the best way to keep Sunny off the market? Put her on /your/ private market.
>>
>>27845060

A couple of minutes pass without a word between the two of you.
The bar is almost silent, save for Amber's scribbling in her binder, and Ginger, leaving a plate of Hay Fries and Fried Cheese.
Damn, that stuff looks delicious, and smells even better.

>Ginger:"I-I hope you enjoy..."

Ginger scampers off to clean the kitchen, leaving you and Paradise mostly alone once more.
Well, you're going to have to break the silence if you're gonna help the guy.
He doesn't deserve it, but you're just too kind to really care.

"So, you really are in love with her... You should just tell her how you feel."

The pink horse before you immediately snaps to you, his face contorted in an angry smile, the blush on his face deepening.

>Paradise:"Wh-What gives you that impression! I sure d-didn't say that!"

He angrily chomps on a fried cheese stick, immediately gasping and fanning his tongue.
Heh, when he loses his composure, boy does he lose it.
You can't help but chuckle at the mess of a pony before you.

"Paradise, come on, it's really obvious. Damn, you're acting like I do around Gabe..."

He freezes at that, and gives you a look like you just insulted him.

>Paradise:"Take that back. I'm not some love-struck idiot trying to date way out of my age range, and a MALE GRIFFON of all things."
>"At least what I want is something feasible!"

Ouch...
There was no need to be hurtful.
You totally have a chance with Gabe, right?
Right???
There has to be something more eating at him right now.
You don't think he can be this upset if there wasn't something more to wanting Sunny.
Maybe there's a caveat of sorts...
Something he's not telling you...
And you're gonna have to get him back for that comment.

No one said anything about monogamy. There's only one real monogamous relationship that you guys are working toward in this quest. I'm not monogamous, not in the slightest, but I can definitely empathize with someone desiring monogamy in a relationship.
>>
>>27846227
Paradise seems to want monogamy. At least it feels like he does from how jealous he's getting. And I want Jazzy to get with Gabe, but I don't want it to be monogamous. But.. Since it's going to be that way, I can live with it to be with Gabe. I honestly can't completely understand why people want monogamy, but it's not like I think it's a bad thing or anything. It just feels rooted in jealousy to me.

Oi you tosser, first of all, he's handsome as fuck, why should I care if he's older than me? Second of all, you're acting just as love struck as I am.

Not to mention there is something you aren't telling me, if you're this upset. Maybe someone could help if you'd just spit it out. Don't you think you might feel better if you did?

Did something happen at school?
>>
>>27846227
>>27846428
What's with the talk of monogamy?
>>
>>27846498
Gabe is. Which is a shame cause I wanna sleep with Amber as Jazz still.

And i'm pretty sure Paradise is monogamous too.
>>
>>27846532
You can't have it all bro.
>>
>>27846227
There's no possible way Amber didn't hear that.
>>
>>27846687
Yes unfortunately, though I can hardly be blamed for wanting it.
>>
bemp before bed
>>
>>27846428
>>27846705

"H-Hey! First of all, Gabe's handsome as fuck! Why should I care if he's older than me? He clearly shows interest in me too!"
"Second of all, you're acting all mopey and bitchy because you're sad a single mare, not attatched to anypony, is doing what she wants!"
"Not to mention there's still something you're not telling me. You're supposed to be the level headed cool guy, but now you're being more of a dick that normal!"
"So spit it out so we can figure it out together and have you stop being a huge cock!"

Silence.
Not a single word or sound, not even Amber's writing or the sound of Ginger cleaning.
Fuck, maybe the two of you were a little too loud...
You're going to have to be a bit quieter this time, assuming he just doesn't walk out.
He sits there in stunned silence, probably didn't expect you to yell at him.

"Look, just tell me what's up with you..."
"I can probably help you work out whatever qualms you have with telling her how you feel."

>Paradise:"Tch... What would you know..."

"I took the plunge myself and told Gabe how I felt... Just, let me help you."
>>
>>27847859

>Paradise:"Fine..."

He takes a bit to gather his thoughts, gulping down the rest of his drink and munching on his fries.
Amber's returned to writing, and the sounds of Ginger working in the kitchen resume as well.
With a sigh and a swallow of mouthfull of fried cheese, he's ready to talk.

>Paradise: I'm terrified... I'm scared it'll ruin things with her if I say anything."
>"Why ruin a good living situation along with the bonus of being to spend lots of time with her?"
>"On top of that, she's a batpony... her family would never accept me..."
>"It's terrifying Jazz... To know so much can go so wrong with a single admission..."

Well shit, you kinda expected that, you just didn't think it'd be the case.
You're not sure what to say.
Could always tell him that he doesn't have to be accepted by her family to love her or to be with her.
Maybe reassure him that she couldn't possibly hate him for admitting his feelings.
If anything, she'd be impressed by his courage, despite knowing that she'd be delighted.
You could break your word and just tell him what Sunny feels.
Sunny probably wouldn't like that though, even if he feels the same way.

2/2

Alright, I'm headed to bed. I'm recovering a lot better, so I'll probably be off these painkillers soon. That means more frequent posts. I hope. Anyway, if you really want to know about monogamy and stuff, I can tell you, just be sure you want to be spoiled or whatever. Anywho, goodnight for now, and see y'all tomorrow~
>>
>>27847871
Even though I'd like to not betray her trust and more or less get Paradise to find out on his own, we should just tell him how she feels and cut out all this song and dance in the middle.

Hope she isn't too peeved about it, but this feels like one of those situations where it would be totally justified.

And yes, you don't have to have her families approval to love her, though it is very nice not to be hated by your lovers family either.

Thankfully he still hasn't thought of what he wants us to do, apparently.

I guess it depends on what you mean by "monogamy and stuff". Cause if you just mean you're going to say who is and who isn't, that isn't really that spoliery if you ask me. Cause that only gives me a vague sense that something is gonna happen, not so much as when and how it's gonna happen.
>>
goodnight bump for you
>>
>>27847871
Is it worth it?
Is it worth doing what you're doing now, when she probably is just the same as you I might add, hoping that the other will say something but are too spineless to admit it, forever staying in a relationship limbo and saying goodbye when somepony else with the guts to just ask gets who you've been pining for for so long out on the date you never brought yourself to ask?
You already know what else can go wrong. But what can go right? Besides, has he even met her parents? Her Mom would be all over him!
>>
pg10
>>
>>27849268
>spoiler
anon, do you know something that the rest of us don't? Cause i'm very interested to hear if you do.
>>
brump for you
>>
>>27848285
>>27849268

"Is it worth it?"

>Paradise:"What... what do you mean?"

"Is she worth it? Is Sunny worth taking that kind of risk?"
"All I've heard you complain about things going wrong, like you have one hoof in the grave."
"You've already thought of what could go wrong, but what can go right Paradise?"

He sits in silence, thinking about your words.
It takes him a little bit, but he finally finds the words.

>Paradise:"Well, if things would go the way I want... we'd be together."
>"Her family would be alright with a non bat pony, and we'd live a long life together."
>"M-maybe even have foals... or add somepony else and start a herd... though I doubt she'd be up for that sort of thing..."
>"She might be one of the few, one-mate-mares, not into herding and all that."
>"It's a bit selfish, but I can understand her wanting that sort of thing..."

He goes on for a bit about herding and what he thinks Sunny's views are on it.
It goes on too long for your tastes, and no veritable end in sight.
You decide to stop him and ask a simple question.

"Have you asked her about any of that?"

>Paradise:"W-well, n-no... But-"

"Then don't assume she's not open to that unless you're sure."
1/2
>>
>>27852303
Oh. So "herding" is a thing here?
>>
>>27852353
It's funny cause it's such an appropriate phrase for it.
>>
>>27852303

"You really should just take a shot and ask her anyway. I have a feeling she might feel the same."

Yeah, it's not like she told you or anything.
What's a little nudge though, right?
Might as well spill a little more beans without saying she directly told you.

"Hell, she might even be as scared to admit it as you are."
"Maybe, just like you, she doesn't want to ruin things between the two of you."
"I'm surprised that she doesn't already know how you feel, especially since you live with her."

>Paradise:"She's about as dense as you are, especially when she's stoned."
>"Speaking of... how do you know all this."
>"Like I said, you're pretty dense..."

Shit, he might be catching on.
You could just tell him the truth, that Sunny told you she likes him in that way.
Better idea, how about not doing that.
Maybe say it's intuition, or just a guess.
It's not like you've solidly claimed to know this information.
It's just a bit of speculation.
2/2

>>27852353
Yeah, the ratio from male to female is still skewed, but not, like, insane. Fanon dictates 1/7 or 8 I say 1/5. So yeah, herding is a thing.
>>
>>27852456
One more dense comment and someone's not getting any more alcohol tonight.
>>
>>27852456
I think we should go ahead and tell him.
>>
>>27852456
Give him a very hard look and tell him that despite how much of an ass he's being, he still deserves help finding happiness with Sunny..

Sunny hasn't needed to tell us directly of anything, it's the way that she talked about him and the alcohol making her even more honest that made it pretty easy to see how she felt about him.

She also said more directly too, but we don't need to say that.
>>
>>27852456
I didn't say I "knew" anything. All of this is speculation.
>>
File: 100 - Thanks.png (346 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
100 - Thanks.png
346 KB, 1500x1500
>>27852485
>>27852654
>>27852678

"Alright, another one of those dense comments and I'm cutting you off, you jerk..."

You scowl at him, Paradise putting up his hooves in defeat.

>Paradise:"Alright, alright, fine. But really, how could you possible know all this."

"Hey, it's all speculation. I never said I knew anything. She just talks so highly of you, there's gotta be a chance that she does like you."

That'll cover you for now, you think.

"Alcohol makes anyone more honest or courageous, especially with their feelings and secrets."

He thinks for a moment before agreeing with you.

>Paradise:"Fine, I guess you're right... Still though, you could be wrong..."

"We're going to be going in circles all night if you continue to have that defeatist attitude. Just pony up and say something dammit!"

He pouts at his empty plates and finished drinks, not quite level headed, but good enough to get home.

>Paradise:"Fine. I'll... I'll talk to her about it soon, okay?"

You grin at him, Paradise returning an uneasy smile.

>Paradise:"Thanks..."

He gets up and heads toward the door, his walk a bit wobbly.

"Wh-wait, where are ya going? It's not even-"

>Paradise:"It's almost closing, right? I wanna at least get a little bit of sleep before class tomorrow... Thanks a lot for tonight..."

He shuts the door gently behind him, leaving you with some plates and glassware.
Your eyes snap to the clock, noticing a lot of time has passed since he came in.
Time really flies around here...
You peek over at Amber, noting that she's dozing at her seat.
You should probably close up soon, but might want to ask Amber about that.
Gonna need to clean up these dishes and wipe off the counter before then too.
Maybe you should make yourself something to eat first. It's been quite a bit before your last meal.
Who knows, maybe you can invite Ginger and Amber to a meal.
>>
>>27853803
We'll invite Ginger and Amber to get something to eat, and ask Amber about when she wants to close.

At least the pink little butthead might actually go ask Sunny now, instead of being more rude than usual.
>>
>>27853803
Start cleaning up, ask Ginger to wake Amber up, switch to Ginger, and plop ourselves in Amber's lap.
>>
>>27854128
>>27854420

That's what you'll do.
Besides, you're starving after smelling what Ginger whipped up for Paradise.
You can't be the only one that's hungry.
Gonna have to clean up this mess first...

Setting the dishes down on the window connecting the bar and kitchen, you get to work cleaning.
After putting the glassware in the sink, you wipe down the counter, making it shine.
Next is the glasses.
It takes a bit, but you get them nice and clean, drying them throuroughly before setting them in their proper places.
You can hear a bit of something coming from the kitchen.
Hmm, wonder what that could be...

Peeking over the dishes you left, you see Ginger hard at work, chopping vegetables and mixing them into a bed of lettuce for a nice salad.
Seems like he read your mind.
Ah, he even set the island for the three of you~
Gah, what a sweet little deer he is.
You'll really have to thank him now, or bug him about stealing your thunder when you wanted to make a nice meal.

Looks like waking up Amber is up to you.
Don't wanna bother the little guy while he's busy.
Now, how to go about waking Amber up...
You could always just gently wake her up.
Maybe scare the bajeezus out of her, revenge for teasing you so often.
Or you can just leave her there and spend some alone time with Ginger.

>Ginger is currently making salad for dinner.
>Are you sure you'd like to switch?
>>
>>27854985
Yeah, that sounds good. Jazz tells Ginger he can finish that up and switch to Ging and wake up Amber. Maybe try to tickle her awake.
>>
>>27855357
Let's go with this, can't think of much else to do at the moment. Maybe boop Ginger on the nose before we switch, just for fun.
>>
>>27855357
>>27855548

You decide not to wake Amber, but go to the kitchen instead.
Why not give Ginger a little break and have you serve dinner.

"Hey Ginger, what'cha doin'?"

>Ginger:"O-oh! Well, none of us has had dinner yet, so I thought I'd make us something light for when we're done for the night."

"Oh how sweet of you~ I was actually thinking along those lines. Looks like you beat me to it."
"Here, how about you go wake up Amber, and I'll serve us while you're doing that~"

You gently boop Ginger's nose after he agrees.
He's a bit perplexed by this, giving you a quizzical look.
Only giving him a grin, he heads out into the bar.

>You are now Ginger.

You found it weird that Jazz would poke your snout like that.
Not the first time it's happened in your life, but it was still weird.
Must be a pony thing.
You are now tasked with waking up Amber.
Now, how to do it...

An idea pops into your head.
Hehehe, yeah...
Amber, soundly snoozing is startled and now awake and spazaming with laughter as her tum is assaulted by your dexterous hooves.
Gosh, you didn't expect her to be this ticklish.
Oh jeeze, she's gonna fall out of her chair, she's writhing so much!

>Amber:"St-Sthap! I-I'm gonna pee! Aaaahahahahahaha!"

You should probably stop and bring her to the kitchen.
However, you are a bit curious as to whether she'll really pee or not.
You'd rather her not fall on the floor though...

Alright, sorry for the oddly short session. This is my last day of painkillers, so expect more drawings and quicker updates. Until then, see ya tomorrow!
>>
>>27856068
Ginger you lewd little deer, do you want her to pee or something?

We'll have to remember that ticklish bit for later. Also let her know that you made something to eat and you wanted to know if she's hungry or not. Then after this it sounds like it's time for bed.

Time for bed for me too, seeya tommorow Dita.
>>
>>27857087
anon and the case of the mysteriously blank post
>>
>>27857716
>>
>>27857716
That's a period tho.
>>
>>27858224
>>
File: 101 - Giggling Ginger.png (367 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
101 - Giggling Ginger.png
367 KB, 1500x1500
>>27856170

You decide to end your onslaught of tickles and let the mare of your dreams calm down.
Her breathing is labored, not unlike when the two of you...
Shaking THAT thought out of your head before you get too excited, you wait for Amber to compose herself.
A minute passes before she's calm.

>Amber:"Wh- what was that for?? You almost... I almost..."

You can't help but giggle at her frazzled state.
Mane out of place, still panting a bit, heated cheeks and smoldering gaze...

"I wanted to wake you up, but have a little fun while doing it."

She cocks an eyebrow at you.

"Hehe, I made some dinner for us since none of us have eaten for a bit. Come on, Jazz is serving us right now."

You decide to be a bit bold and lead her by the hoof to the kitchen.
It's a good thing Jazz can't see.
He was almost on to Amber earlier!
Don't want her to get in trouble or anything, even though she did slip a bit.
That look she gave you, the hunger in her eyes.
You thought she was gonna jump your bones right then and there!
Might have to have her be a little more careful about that.

In the kitchen, you take a seat in between Amber and Jazz.
You're quite pleased with what you made.
Just hope the other two like it too.
It's a little odd, sharing meals like this, breakfast, sometimes lunch, dinner...
Just like back home, like the three of you are family.
It's nice.

This might be a good time to get to know the both of them a bit better.
You can always ask Jazz more about Gabe...
Hmm, you don't really know all that much about Amber either.
You're also a bit curious about what Jazz was yelling at Paradise about.
>>
>>27860636
Give Amber a sly smile and ask Jazz what he was yelling about, he must of been fairly upset to yell like that. Then ask Amber about herself more,(gotta know more about your potential gf don't you think?). Like what made her set up shop here and where she's from, what her parents are like. Stuff like that.

Again, you can glaze over the bits of info that we know and you know you told us already, just to save yourself some time!
>>
>>27860785
This sounds good to me. Although asking Jazz about Gabe is a surefire way to have him distracted for the rest of the night but Ginger doesn't know that.
>>
>>27860816
>Although asking Jazz about Gabe is a surefire way to have him distracted for the rest of the night.
Heh, i'd like to think he might get a bit suspicious at the least when Jazz starts zoning out and making googley eyes.
>>
boop for you
>>
>>27860785

"Hey Jazz?"

>Jazz:"Yeah Ginger?"

"What was all that yelling about earlier? Y-you seemed pretty mad..."

Nothing but silence from Jazz, Amber chiming in about that as well.

>Amber:"Yeah, you seemed pretty pissed with Paradise. Something happen?"

Finally, after what felt like forever, he steels himself.

>Jazz:"Nothing, nothing, just got a bit on my nerves is all."
>"We talked it out and stuff."

He doesn't look to confident in that answer, but you take it.
Maybe he'll tell you something in private.
You know Amber being here isn't gonna get you anything specific.
Speaking of, you don't know much about Amber...

You decide to ask her about her family and why she chose such an out of the way spot to make a bar.
She tells you about how her grandparents started the bar way back when.
How she worked there since she was a little filly, and how she inherited the bar.
Even the bits about how she went out of business for a while.

You can't believe how much she's been through with this bar.
She's been doing well though, and she's making more of an effort with you and Jazz to bring business back here.
You hope that all of your combined efforts make some results.
She'd probably be beyond happy to have things go back to the way they were.

Dinner, finished and the plates cleaned soon after, you have some time to yourself.
Jazz went off to his own room, as did Amber.
You insisted on washing the dishes tonight, so you're now all alone in the kitchen.
You can visit Jazz, and ask about Gabe, or anything you don't really know about him.
Maybe heading to bed would be good. You can talk to Amber before then since you're sharing a bed.
You can't help but blush at that.

Sorry about the delay. Lost all motivation, and just couldn't think of what to write. I'm back at it tho.
>>
>>27862507
If you're really that curious about Jazz, I think tommorow should provide ample time to poke his brain a bit, so to speak.

Get comfy with your waifu and get some sleep, after the dishes of course.

It's fine Dita, i'm having just as much trouble thinking of anything, let alone anything not kinda boring or redundant.
>>
>>27862507
It's time for a hardcore cuddle session.
>>
bump for you
>>
>>27862659
>>27862725

You decide to leave Jazz for tomorrow, as you'll have all day to talk to him.
Once inside your room, you notice a trail of clothing to your bed, a snoozing Amber splayed out on it, clad in nothing but panties and a white t shirt.
A blush crosses your face at her careless display.
You try and ignore it for now, hanging your cloak on the chair, you go and snuggle up close to her, letting her warmth seep into you.
Draping an arm around her, you think of her story.

It's nice to know that she's trying so hard to succeed out her in her bar.
She probably saved up tons of money to have it going on for this long.
If only you could have as much conviction and drive as her.
You only managed to leave home...
But hey, you're working as a cook here, right?
Her dream has become your own, to an extent.
Convenient for somepony you're trying to court.

Nuzzling into her neck, immersing yourself in her feminine scent, you try and think of what to do next.
You can always just go to bed, though you aren't really all that tired.
Maybe you can gently wake her, and talk for a bit, maybe some active snuggling too.
Her wandering and caressing hooves are just what you need right now.
And her loving, almost motherly voice that she uses when you're alone with her.
You shudder in delight at the thought...

Alright, again, sorry for the short session. I'm losing it here. I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully in higher spirits. I wanna be able to draw that inevitable cuddle sesh in a good mood dammit! So, for now, goodnight.
>>
>>27863573

Just go to bed you fuck
>>
>>27863573
Damnit deerboy, as much as some action would be nice now, go to bed. I can almost guarantee you're gonna be raring to in the morning anyways.

Or at least read a book and go to sleep, most ponies and otherwise don't like being woken up without good reason.

You might have dreams of the lewd kind though, maybe that'll tide you over till the morning.
>>
Bemp before bread
>>
pg10
>>
Page 10 Save
>>
>>27863807
>>27863910

You decide it's better not to bug Amber for tonight.
Snuggling into her a bit more, you think about your travels.
The cities you visited on your way here, the ponies you met and that helped you out.
You have their addresses in your Journal.
Maybe you could send them a letter sometime.
Let them know how you're doing.
For now, however, you snuggle into Amber, reveling in her warmth and comfort.
You drift of into the loving embrace of dreams.

The night passes, Amber, Ginger and Jazz all have simple dreams of the things they desire.
Morning comes once more, shedding light on the small bar in the middle of nowhere.

>Who would you like to start your day as?
>>
>>27868745
Ginger, cause we've been playing as Jazzy for a while,(not that I mind, cause i'm really fond of em). And then maybe Amber some time today too.
>>
>>27868745
Gingy. Let's go make waffles.
>>
p10
>>
>>27868852
>>27868823

You're roused from your sleep, a warm embrace an motherly voice calling your name.
Vision blurry, you groggily try and get a hold of your surroundings by closing your eyes and snuggling into the warmth.

"M-mom...?"

>Amber:"Oh gosh, hun, I'm not... Well, if you wanted..."

Your eyes snap open.
Now, you're painfully aware of where you are.
A sea of blue fluff clouds your vision as your pressed tighter into Amber's warmth.
She feels so nice...

>Amber:"I've always wanted to be a mother..."

She sighs happily, resting her chin on your head.
Gosh this is so embarrassing...
You didn't mean to call her "Mom" it was just the first thing on your mind!
Gah...

And how are you supposed to answer that?
What does... What does she mean by that?
Does she want foals or something??
You could always try to explain your faux pas, though that might be more embarrassing...

The suggestions I give, are just suggestions. You can literally do anything that's physically possible for your current character. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I kind of suck at making prompts, as you can tell.
>>
>>27869925
Sure, we'll call you mom if that really trips your trigger. You kinky horse.

But first ask her if she what she means by the mom comment more specifically.

But then if you two are feeling frisky... Why not go at it?
>>
>>27869988
I think she just actually wants a kid.

>>27869925
Huh. Ask about what she means. We could maybe try to have a foal if it's possible, eventually that is. I don't think Ginger is willing to go THAT far for Amber quite yet.
>>
>>27870071
Which is why i'm a bit confused cause I thought she was hinting at her wanting him to call her mom,(cause she a freak). Or if it was more so at the fact that she wants kids.

>I don't think Ginger is willing to go THAT far for Amber quite yet.
Kids are a big responsibility, and one that I don't want to deal with in this CYOA.
>>
>>27870131
I don't think we'll get through nine or whatever horse gestation is months of in-game time before the cyoa is over. That's not even mentioning if it's fucking possible, which I doubt.
>>
>>27870183
Normally no, but this is a magical horse land. It could be possible there, and you can just bs it and make it possible anyways.
>>
>>27870071
>>27870131
I really doubt she's wanting to have kids with some young fawn she recently met. She's saying she wants to be called mommy.
>>
>>27870253
I agree but Ginger's a naive kid so why not have him ask? I'm trying to stay in character. Have him go, "Oh, do you really want kids or somethin'?"
>>
>>27870253
Idk, I was just a bit confused cause then she says she's always wanted to be a mother after telling him; if you wanted.

Idk, i'm probably just overcomplicating it and not seeing whats right in front of me.
>>
>>27870296
Oh sure, fine with it for being in character.
>>
>>27870306
went a bit overboard with the idks, but my point still stands.
>>
bump for you
>>
File: 102 - Mommy Issues.png (535 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
102 - Mommy Issues.png
535 KB, 1500x1500
>>27869988
>>27870071
>>27870253
>>27870296

"Oh, uhm... What do you mean by that?"
"Do you want to have children, or just have me call you m-mom...?"

You can't help but blush at the oddity of what you just said.
Calling her mom would be a little weird...
Noticing Amber's silence, you look up at her.
Her face is absolutely heated, crimson splashed across her cheeks.
She stutters a bit, trying to compose herself.

>Amber:"H-hun, I meant... I meant I wanted to have kids someday! I-it's not like..."
>"Why would I..."

She clams up, still blushing like she's been told something filthy.
Her gaze refuses to fall on you as you stare intently at her.
It's not like you said anything bad.
Hmm, maybe you should ask more about why she wants children.
That reaction to your suggestion was pretty odd, so you might want to pursue that.
>>
>>27871862

Fucking christ, it's too early for this much spaghetti. Let's just go make breakfast, it's the only thing we're remotely good at anyway.
>>
all these doc appts are kind of ruining my run time and such. Let the thread die for now, and we can continue soon. Almost done with that shit. so, sorry for the short thread, and the EXTRA short session, but it's really ruining my groove n shit. I'll pick back up next monday. Have a good night peeps
>>
So before this thread dies. Does anyone have any fanart they wish to present?
Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.