[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you met my wife?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (172 KB, 527x372) Image search: [Google]
image.png
172 KB, 527x372
Have you met my wife?
>>
File: the_good_wife.jpg (44 KB, 440x640) Image search: [Google]
the_good_wife.jpg
44 KB, 440x640
>>
>>27863464
she looks like a whore
>>
>>27863464

"Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared, who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, for it is made holy (sanctified) by the word of God and prayer." - 1 Timothy 4:1-5
>>
>>27863542
Fuck ypu.
>>
File: high.jpg (87 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
high.jpg
87 KB, 640x360
>>27863464
"Sexual relations in marriage are not worship, but may become worship. Smelling toast and bacon early in the morning is not worship, but may become worship. Feeling fall breezes on the skin, and fall sunshine on the face, and fall colors in the eyes, and fall fragrances in the nose, are not worship, but they may become worship. Tasting and enjoying the pleasures of this world is not worshiping or honoring or loving or supremely treasuring God, but may become that." - John Piper

gaiz i think john piper is high. not wrong tho
>>
Hey, AT LEAST it's not the kilala faggot
>>
>>27863611
wat dat
>>
>>27863598

honestly sven sounds like that noob that says he's warshippin the christ stayin' home on soondayz wit a hand on is chub
>>
>>27863687
I was thinking more coram deo? But yeah I can see that.
>>
>>27863464
She's very pretty. Be good to her for the rest of your life.
>>
>>27863542
>she looks like a whore

cuz people would pay
unlike for you
judge not
lest ye be judged
for your manboobs
>>
File: 1468208700923.png (211 KB, 527x372) Image search: [Google]
1468208700923.png
211 KB, 527x372
>>27863464
>>
>>27863464
She's shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.