[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sorry.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
I'm sorry.
>>
>>27855961
Hi,Sorry.
I'm anon.
>>
>>27855984
Anon tell Sorry I'm Smart.
>>
> I'm sorry spike. We don't know who your parents are.

> spike: but twi you must know something. You made me hatch after all

> spike have you ever notice all the other dragons have wings?

> spike : yeah I can't wait to grow mine but what does that have to do with anything

> I didn't want to tell you this until you were older but here goes. Dragons are born with wings.... they don't grow spike

> spike: so? Nobody cares if I have wings. I get around just fine.

> spike your mother who ever she was notice your egg was smaller and was likely not going to be formed properly. So she round you out of the nest to make room for your brothers and sisters. Celestia found you and brought you to me and I guess you know the rest

>spike: so my mom never loved me.....

>I do spike. I'll never stop loving you
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>27857127
>mfw the way you structured this
Do you even into green?
>>
>>27857127
>so? Nobody cares if I have wings

Twiggy wishes she could say the same
>>
>>27857127
Fix the composition, don't use new lines.

Otherwise, pretty good, would love to see episode
>>
>>27855961
ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY
>>
>>27855997
Hello Smart! I'm Hurt!
>>
>>27857946
I hurt myself, today.
>>
>>27857955

to see if I still feel
>>
>>27857946
Hi Hurt, I'm Empty Inside
>>
This looks like the fourth panel of something

| ||
|| |_
>>
>>27858066
I focus on the pain
>>
>>27858358
I'm confused.
>>
>>27858398
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL
>>
>>27859516
I TRIED SO HARD
>>
>>27858066
forgot to let celestia inside again
>>
>>27859157
im death walking
>>
>>27855961
Im not
>Rape
>>
BAMP 10
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.