[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Welcome back to "To catch an anon" >Our next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Rarity_Carousel_Boutique.png (728 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Rarity_Carousel_Boutique.png
728 KB, 1280x720
>Welcome back to "To catch an anon"
>Our next investigation led us to Ponyville, in South Equestria.
>The beautiful rural town is well renown for an abundance of friendship and magic and also for his perfectly balanced community of pegasi, earthies and unicorns.
>But, even in this wonderful place, anons lurk silently, almost undetected.
>That's why we've set a new trap house, in collaboration with the internet vigilante group "Molested Justice", filled with more than 40 hidden cams and mics.
>>
>>27775560
>Meanwhile, Anon sits at his desk, reading about the practices of using magic to enhance strength in non-equestrians
>As he rides, he slightly hikes a leg up and toots
>One of his roommates; a gray music mare, groans as she passes by
>"Ugh! Disgusting..."
>Not taking his eyes off the page, he replies
"I did it in my room, Tavs. You have zero right to complain."
>A few moments pass before a large belch comes from one of the rooms next to Anon's
>"UGH! I live with ANINALS!"
>A small grin finds it's way to Anon's lips
"Nice one."
>There is a slam from the front door
>Anon waits a few moments before continuing his research on cheating his way to swole status
>>
File: Sweetie_Belle_ID_S6E4.png (299 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
Sweetie_Belle_ID_S6E4.png
299 KB, 560x560
>meet Sweetie, our new decoy
>Sweetie is an actress, she will play the part of a filly who's alone at home, luring many anons into it.
>She's a professional, having staged many more stings and also spent many years together with real fillies, pretending she's one of them
>Her peculiar story revolves around her newfound cutiemark, a fact that, as you will see, many anons tried to take advantage o
>"yeah bby I wanna eat ur flank"
>"Noooooo ;_; I just got my cutiemark!"
>"Dun worry bby. I wont hurt ya."
>"Will u be gentle?"
>"I will be so gentle ur cutiemark will feature a rain of sperm after me"
>>
File: image.png (734 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
734 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>27775571
>fart jokes
fucking americans
>>
File: this pleases derpy.gif (239 KB, 161x211) Image search: [Google]
this pleases derpy.gif
239 KB, 161x211
>>27775602
This thing seems really interesting.

Though 40 minutes since the last bit? Did OP ran outta ideas or just bailed?
>>
>>27775697
perhaps he never expected this much audience.
>>
>>27775718
well he didnt get much at first, so maybe he got a bit discouraged. But that could of course also just meant that he posted it at a bad time.
>>
don worri op i got u
>>
May as well keep it bumped for a little longer. If OP is kill, I'll take over.
>>
>>27776150
after 4 hours I'd have to say that OP is kill or asleep.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.