[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bug/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 22
File: 16651351321.png (973 KB, 1253x919) Image search: [Google]
16651351321.png
973 KB, 1253x919
/bug/

The Chrysalis/Changeling Thread.

Post your green for the queen edition.

Post your bug bites, sex shops, changeling noire, as well as all the rest.

Last thread
>>27580702

Link to /bug/ Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/PjB4LKgd
>>
>Canterlot, day of the wedding. You are a royal guard named is Lucky. You are a brown unicorn stallion patrolling the streets.
>Another boring day of being paid to do absolutely nothing.
>Your black mane sticks out sharply from your helmet, warm from being out in the sun all day.
>You regret not getting assigned to guard the royal wedding. There would have been so much extra cake-
>“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!” A mare cries out from the other side of the street as she points up towards the sky.
>“The barrier… look!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHCrWSnrIcg

>You see hundreds of small black creatures pounding against the barrier.
>Fear grips your mind as you continue to look in terror.
>The threats made against Canterlot... the possibility of invasion… this was it...
>There were so many of them, they sky was practically black.
>Several ponies come outside from their homes to see what is going on, and a large crowd gathers on the street before you.
>“It’s cracking!” The mare yells.
>The pink barrier surrounding the city begins to fracture.
>Your fear begins to be replaced with courage as you remember you have a duty to perform.
“Everyone! Back into to your homes! Take cover! We’re being invaded!”
>The ponies gaze at you for a second and then look back at the cracking barrier.
“Take cover now! The barrier will crack any-”
>SLAM!
>With a loud thud of all the black colored creatures hitting the barrier at the same time, the barrier shatters to pieces.
>All the ponies in the street scream and run for cover.
>You ready your spear and watch the sky.
>Green trails of light begin to fall down over the city like comets falling from the sky.
>You watch as the green trails of light explode upon hitting the ground, causing destruction upon impact.
>A green flash of light impacts a building half a block from where you are standing.
>A explosion sends debris flying through the air.
>>
>>27770688

>You run to investigate. As you arrive you see several ponies running out from the clothing store.
>“It in there!” A mare yells at you as she runs by you.
“What's in there? What is it?”
>The mare keeps on running.
>After all the ponies finish running out of the building you grab your spear tightly and run inside.
>Several pony mannequins lie throughout the store, some still standing while most have fallen flat on the floor.
>Clothing and debris litter the ground.
>In the middle of the store lies a lone earth-pony stallion clutching his leg.
“Are you alright?”
>“It's in the back room! Hurry! I think there a pony back there with it!”
>He points to a set of closed doors.
>You quickly run to the doors of the back storage room.
>Fear grips you as your spear shakes within your hooves. You slowly use your magic to open the door.
>The door slowly creaks open to reveal the dark room.
“Who’s in there! Show yourself!”
>It's too dark to see, so you cast a light spell from your horn.
>Several shelves filled with boxes fill the storage room, but there is no sign of anything, pony or otherwise.
“There's nothing back here.” You say to stallion, eyes still focused on the room.
>You notice a green flash of light out of the corner of your eye.
>You turn your head.
>Where the earth pony once laid now stands a bug-pony-monstrosity with a fully charge green horn.
“Ohhh sh-”
>Before you can even blink the monster lets forth a burst of green magic from its horn.
>The burst flies quickly through the air and hits you right in the face.
“GHHHHHHAAA!”
>You yell out in pain as you collapse on to the floor, your spear goes flying from your hooves.
>Your blood splatters across the clothing store, landing on a display of new summertime dresses.
>Both of your front hooves clutch your face in pain.
>Your vision goes both blurry and red as blood begins to cover your face.
>>
>>27770768

>As you slowly raise your head to look up at the creature that just struck you.
>All you can make out is a blurry black blob standing in the middle of the store.
>A few seconds pass by as the creature just stares at you.
>Anger boils up inside you.
“You’ll pay for that!”
>You move you hooves across the ground in search of your spear.
>The horn of the monster begins to glow green.
>Out of the corner of your blurred vision you can just barely make out a long spear being levitated away by green magic.
>You grab for it with your hooves but it quickly escapes your grasp.
>You watch as the spear is levitated towards the blurry black figure standing in the middle of the store.
>As it reaches the figure, you hear a snapping noise as the spear is broken in two and then thrown to the ground.
“No…”
>The figure begins to walk towards you.
>Tears and blood form in your eyes.
“No, No, NO!”
>You begin struggling to get back on your hooves, but the pain and dizziness from the facial impact is too much.
“You... you stay away from me! “
>The black figure stands only a few inches from you.
“No! Get away!”
>You attempt to flail your hooves at the creature, but it uses its wings to hover in the air out of your reach.
>“Try to relax, struggling will only make it worse.” There creatures says with a raspy masculine voice.
“NO!”
>You attempt to stand up again, but it is in vain.
>The creature lands on you, pinning you to the ground.
>“Relax… think of the ones you love.”
>The creatures horn begins to turn green. Your mouth is enveloped in a green magic field.
“W-what are you doing?”
>The creature drops down closer to your face.
>“...Feeding”
>>
>>27770877

>You watch in horror as a green magical aura begins leaving your mouth and entering the mouth of the creature.
>You feel your muscles begin to wither as you become weaker and weaker with each passing second.
>Tears begin to fill your eyes as you are weakened even more.
“no…”
>Your mind begins to falter.
>You watch the beast consumes the green energy coming from inside you.
“…p-please…don’t...”
>You say with a whimper, as your vision begins to become even more blurry.
>The creature pauses for a moment looking at your tear filled face.
>The flow of green energy stops.
“Plea-”
>You pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~

>“They sure did a number on our store…”
>“It's alright honey, we can repair the damage, I’m just glad neither of us got hurt- Oh sweet Celestia!”
>“What is it!”
>“Near the back! A guard!”
>“Oh no… is he…”
>“L-look, he’s still breathing”
>“Guards pony, can you hear me”
“...”
>“Honey, ready the wagon, we need to get him to a hospital.”
>“...”
>”Hurry!”
>“Yes, yes”
>“Hold on stallion we’re gonna-”
>You pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>27770918

>Distant hoof steps and muffled conversations fill your ears.
>Slowly you open your eyes.
>You’re in a bed, a hospital bed.
>Your whole body still seems weak, but not as badly as before.
>The right side of your face stings and itches.
>You raise your hooves from under the bed sheets to feel a heavy layer of bandages on the right side of your face.
>There is a large bulge of bandages over your right eye.
>As you touch the bandages a sharp pain hits you, causing you to cringe.
“AH!”
>“Don’t touch that Corporal… and welcome back.”
>You move your hooves away from your face as you turn to look at the pony speaking to you.
>It is your Sergeant, a white stallion in full royal guard armor.
>You let out a sigh.
“Iron Shield... great... your ugly mug is the first face I get to see when I wake up…”
>He makes a grin.
>“Nice to see you too Lucky. You had me and the rest of the squad worried for a little bit…”
>You tense up.
“Where is the rest of the squad, are they OK?”
>“Calm down Lucky. Some of them got a little bruised up, but yeah, they’re fine.”
>He pauses for a second.
>“Some of the other squads weren’t so fortunate though…”
“So what happened?”
>“We won! With the help of Captain Shining Armor’s barrier spell, we repelled the enemy from Canterlot. Sent them flying off into oblivion with their tails between their legs. We don’t expect them to be strong enough to launch another attack anytime soon.”
“What the hell were those things?”
>“They were changelings, their an old enemy of Equestria. Every few hundred years they swarm a city to feed their hive. They feed off of love… looks like you found that out first hand.”
>You pause in silence as the you recall the changeling standing directly over you.
>You begin to shiver.
>“Lucky?”
>He places his hoof on your shoulder.
>You continue to stare off blankly
>>
>>27771110
>writing live
absolute madman. carry on.
>>
>>27771110

>“Lucky? It’s alright, you’re safe now.”
“Huh? Oh… sorry, I was…”
>“It’s ok Lucky, now you just sit back and relax while I go let the doctor know that you are awake.”
>You let out a sigh as the stallion leaves the room.
>A few minutes pass by. You stare blankly at the ceiling while your mind processes everything that is going on.
>You place you hoof on your face, carefully feeling the heavy layers of gauze and bandages.
“Lucky, here is doctor-”
>Startled by the voice of Iron Shield, you jerk the bandages with you hoof.
“AH DAMMIT!”
>“Shit Lucky! I told you not to touch that!”
>“Sergent please…” A pink colored unicorn mare interrupts.
>“Hello Lucky, I’m Doctor Rosebud.”
>After taking a second to recover from the pain, you let out a sigh.
“Hi Doc… So what’s the damage.”
>“Well… multiple lacerations and burns across the right side of your face. However, with a combination of healing magic and surgery we should be able to eventually remediate the worst of the damage.”
“H-how bad is it?”
>“The damage was quite severe, you’re lucky to still be alive-”
>The doctor tenses up.
>“Uhhh… sorry… no pun intended”
>You let out a sigh
“Don’t worry about it…”
>“Oh, it’s not that bad Lucky… plus mares love stallions with a lot of scars.” Iron shield chimes in.
“Give me a mirror.”
>“Yes… of course.” replies Doctor Rosebud.
>The mare steps out of the room and quickly returns with a mirror.
>She holds the mirror in front of you.
>As you stare into the mirror you see your heavily bandaged face.
>You can not tell the extent of the damage due to the large amount of bandages.
“I’d like to see the damage, can you please remove the bandages.”
>The doctor pauses for a second.
>“Those are a fresh set of bandages Lucky.”
“Please…”
>“Lucky, I don’t-”
“SHOW ME! I… I... want to see my face…”
>Doctor Rosebud let out a sigh.
>“Alright…”
>>
File: 45724.jpg (109 KB, 640x416) Image search: [Google]
45724.jpg
109 KB, 640x416
>>27771235
>>
>>27771235

>Rosebud begins to carefully unwrap the bandages from your face.
>After some minor stinging all the bandages are finally removed.
>She levitates the mirror up to your face.
>You gag as you barely recognize the pony you are looking at in the mirror.
>Large patches of skin have been blasted away, exposing the facial muscle below.
“S-shit…”
>Grief and shock begin to take hold of you.
>Rosebud lowers the mirror.
>“As I said earlier, with with enough magical treatment and reconstructive surgeries-”
“My eye!?”
>“I’m sorry Lucky, but the damage was too severe. You are not going to be able to see out of your right eye.”
>The grief inside you begins to merge with anger.
“Those bastards are gonna pay for this.”
>You turn to Iron Shield.
“How long before the counter attack?”
>“Huh?”
“It’s only a matter of time before they attack us again, right? We should take the fight to them!”
>“I haven’t heard anything about a counter attack, hell I don’t even think we know where the hive is located. Sweet Celestia! You’ve been awake for only ten minutes and you’re already talking about getting back into the fight! You need to heal first Lucky!”
“But-”
>“That’s an order!”
>You let out a deep sigh
“...alright…”
>“Now… I’m gonna go track down your family and let them know you're awake. Anything else I can help with Doc?”
>“No, I should be able to take it from here Iron Shield, thank you.”
>“Understood.”
>Iron Shield takes one last look at your face. After staring for a few seconds he looks down at his hooves and then disappears out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>27771297

>A few days pass.
>You regained most of your drained energy and are able to easily walk around.
>They are still keeping you at the hospital to treat your facial injuries.
>It’s getting late, and you hear a knock on the door.
“Come in.” You say as your snout and attention is deep within the latest Daring Do novel.
>“Corporal Lucky?”
“Yeah, that’s me.”
>You lower the book to see who is addressing you.
>To your surprise, it is none other than Princess Luna.
“P-princess Luna!”
>You quickly get out of bed and begin to bow.
>“Rise Corporal.”
>You stand back at attention and stare wide eyed at the Princess standing before you.
>She stares back at you, looking at your disfigured face in particular.
“How may I be of assistance to you my Princess?”
>She continues to stare at your face.
“Princess?”
>“Uhh... I… We are most sorry for our behavior Corporal Lucky.”
“It’s alright Princess… think nothing of it. For what reason do I owe this visit?”
>“We want to discuss a few things with you Corporal. We heard rumors that you are more than willing to take the fight to the changelings, is this true?”
“Yes it is. I’d love nothing more than to protect Equestria from that changeling scum! I don’t want another pony to suffer through the pain I went through… and continue to go through…”
>“You speak with the tone of a valiant warrior, and thou has the scars to back up your claim."
>She pauses for a few seconds.
>“If we could give you that chance, would you take it?”
“In a heartbeat.”
>Luna uses her magic to close the door to your hospital room.
>Her voice changes, becoming much more stern.
>“What I’m about to tell you cannot leave this room. Do you understand?”
“Uhh… Sure Princess Luna. You can trust me.”
>“Good… Good… We had a strong feeling that we could.”
>>
>>27771433

>“Changelings have plagued Equestria for thousands of years. We have watched them swarm city after city, sparing no pony as they drain everyone of their love. Each time they swarm we are always able to repel them, but they always regroup and come back…”
>A tint of anger flashes in her eyes.
>She looks out the window of your hospital room. She stares at the moon and night sky.
>“We grow tired of this Corporal Lucky… We think the time has come to end this cycle of destruction…”
>She continues to stare out the window without saying anything.
“Uhh… I couldn’t agree more Princess Luna. So, where do I fit in on all this?”
>“We’ve recently come across a valuable piece intel from a changeling interrogation.”
>She turns around from the window and her teal eyes meet with yours.
>She leans in closer to you as she silently speaks.
>“We know where the hive is Lucky.”
“That’s great! So when do we attack!”
>The Princess smirks.
>“We admire your enthusiasm Lucky, but the changelings have been entrenched there for hundreds of years. The hive is likely well fortified, a frontal assault would likely prove devastating for the Royal Guard.”
“Oh…”
>>
>tfw i found out that for $200 i can get anything i want painted by someone in china and shipped to my door

Apparently its good quality too. Now i want some chrysalis art...
>>
>>27771462

>“But all fortresses, no matter how strong they may appear to be, have weaknesses. It's all a matter of discovering what these weaknesses might be. Unfortunately, these weakness may not be present to those on the outside. Sometimes… the only way to discover the flaws is from the inside...”
“Inside? You mean… from inside the hive?”
>Luna let outs a deep breath as she nods.
>A shiver runs down your spine.
>Your hair stands up on end while you feel the sting of air hitting the open wounds upon your face.
>“Your injury makes you a prime candidate for an operation we have been planning. The mission will be extremely dangerous. There is a significant possibility that you may be captured or killed. However… if carried out successfully it will be of great benefit for helping Equestria with the changeling menace.”
>You look at your reflection on the mirror on your nightstand.
>You used to have such a handsome face, until those bastards took it from you...
>She pauses you a second, looking you in your clouded right eye.
>“Are you interested?”
“...”
“Yes.”
>“Then welcome to the Shadowbolts Corporal Lucky. Preparations for your mission will begin immediately.”

~~~~~~~
>>
>>27771482

Deep Undercover

By Paladin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCGlIjLT8OQ

>You can feel her breathing heavy as she holds you tightly against her chest.
>You can feel the moisture from her exhaustion as her sweat bleeds through her black outfit onto your back.
>Bullets of her sweat glide off your black chitin as the wind quickly blow them off.
>She holds you in her hooves as you both fly just a few feet above the ground.
>It is nighttime, you attempting to use the cover of darkness to avoid being seen.
>“Dropping in 60 seconds.” The bat-pony mare says quietly as she can into your ear.
>The wind blowing against your face makes it hard to hear her, but you understand.
>The drop zone is coming up, roughly one mile from changelings central hive.
>You review your orders in your head: Infiltrate the hive, pose as crippled changeling scout who can no longer perform his duties in the field, say that your superiors transferred you to the construction division, gain their trust.
>Upon being accepted you are to gather intelligence regarding hive layout, changeling numbers, military resources, food stuffs, and any other vital information.
>No pony has ever gone into the central hive before… and come back out to talk about it...
>“30 seconds.”
>You’ve been training for this operation for the last few months. You studied changeling history, biology, and culture.
>You read countless reports and witnessed several changeling drone interrogations.
>Through a combination of magic transformation and surgery, your outside appearance is now that of a changeling.
>Even you skin was enchanted to emit the same pheromones that changelings normally emit.
>You are now completely indistinguishable from one of them… minus the functionality of your wings and the ability to shapeshift.
>On your back lies two stumps where your wings should be.
>>
>>27771742

>Ponies possessed the magic to create insect wings… but it was decided to use your lack of wings as cover for your transfer.
>That, your inability to shapeshift, your disfigured face, and mutilated right eye should offer a pretty convincing excuse why you can’t perform your duties as a scout anymore.
>All you were capable of doing now was being a changeling construction worker.
>That was the plan anyway… they might just see right through you and kill you on the spot… but that is a risk you are willing to take.
>“20 seconds.”
>You been in this form of a changeling for the past 2 months.
>It’s been even longer since you’ve talked to friends and family.
>They think you are away on assignment patrolling the border with Yakyakistan.
>Due to the fear of changeling spies being present in the Royal Guard, only a handful of ponies know about this operation.
>Besides for Princess Luna, the bat pony carrying you, and couple of doctors, no one else knows.
>You're not sure if even Princess Celestia knows...
>“10 seconds!”
>You shiver, which is noticed by the mare holding you.
>Fear rips through your body.
>No pony has ever done this before. You are going to attempt to infiltrate an entire hive of changelings… who themselves specialize in being masters of disguise.
>“You can do this Lucky” She whispers into your ear.
>You are going to die in this hive…
>“3… 2… 1… Drop!”
>She quickly slows down and lets go of you.
>You land on your hooves with a thud.
>The mare quickly turns around and flies back the way she came.
>You watch over your shoulder as she quickly disappears into the darkness.
>You are alone.
>You have nothing in you possession... except for a cyanide capsule inside one of you hollowed out molars.
>Well actually it's a canine now, no small detail was overlooked. The doctors made sure of that.
>You cringe thinking about how painful the spells and surgeries were.
>>
File: 132156161513.png (145 KB, 986x811) Image search: [Google]
132156161513.png
145 KB, 986x811
>>27771773

>Luna said she would be able to change you back once this is all over.
>Shouldn’t have to worry about that though, your chances of survival are pretty slim.
>You take look at the drop zone and closely note the surroundings.
>This will be your evac point should things go south.
>You turn forward and take a deep breath.
>One hoof in front of the other, you slowly begin to walk forward
>The hive entrance should be a 15 minute walk from your current position.
>You quickly review your training as you walk forward, recalling a conversation with a old unicorn mare in a white labcoat.
>“Changelings are hive based insects, similar to bees and ants. Three main types of changelings exists. First are the drones, the type of changeling you will be disguising as… and are already familiar with. Drones are designed for one thing, collecting love. They usually collect love through deception, but can also collect love overtly, the latter often being the more painful method for the victim. They are organized into squads and follow a military command structure. Second are the workers. Workers are rarely encountered on the surface as they usually spend most of their time in the hive. These sterile females and responsible for the hive upkeep. This involves construction, nursing, food preparation, and storage. The last type is the Queen, the broodmother for all the changelings. Lucky... you need to avoid contact with Queen Chrysalis at all cost. There is a good chance she will be able to see through your disguise and recognize you are not one of her own…”
>Something flurries by in the distance.
>The unmistakeable sound of buzzing insect wings fills your ears.
>Fear grips you, but you continue to walk forward doing your best to appear unfazed.
>The main entrance comes into view.
>The massive mound stands tall in the middle of the night, you begin to make the ascent to the top.
>>
>>27771897

>The footing is treacherous, you walk upon unstable, sharp, jagged rocks.
>Changelings clearly used their wings to get in and out of their hive.
>Getting to the top by hoof was not going to be easy…
>You proceed upwards, one careful step at a time.
>After getting about a third of the way up the mound a loud rumble originates from the top of the mound.
>It's still too dark for you to see what exactly is occurring, but the rumble grows louder and louder.
>A rock narrowly whizzes by your front right hoof.
“SHIT!”
>From within the darkness you suddenly see several rocks tumbling straight for you!
>Reflexively you quickly bring up a shield spell.
>The bright green flash from your spell illuminates the entire mound.
>The rocks collide with your shield, bouncing off or shattering upon impact.
>You let out a sigh of relief as your shield withstands the barrage.
>Turning your head, you watch as the rest of the rocks continue on their way down the hill.
>You attention is quickly diverted by a large rumble coming from above you.
>You fearfully turn your head forward.
>With the green light of you shield you can see a large boulder rolling your way.
“FUCK ME!”
>The boulder crashes through your shield and knocks you to the ground.
>Pain rips through your body from the impact while your breath is ripped from your lungs.
>The sound of two raspy voices comes from the top of the mound.
>“Hey brother, did you see something?” A feminine voice asks.
>“What?” Replies a more masculine drone.
>“I /said/ did you see something?”
>“See what?”
>“Never mind… Typical for a drone to slack off from his job and not pay attention.
>“Oh... excuse me?
>“Yeah, you heard me.”
>“We risk our chitin every time we go out there to collect love, and this is the thanks we get.”
>>
>>27771980

>“You know what, just forget the whole thing. Just let me dump this load of rocks and get back underground before the Construction Overseer thinks I’m slacking. I really don’t feel like working overtime.”
>“Wouldn’t be the first time you were caught slacking.
>“Buzz off, will ya! Now get out of the way so I can dump this.”
>You don’t think you have the strength to sustain another shield spell.
>Attempts of yelling to them prove futile as the breath is still gone from your lungs.
>The sound of the wooden wagon moving at the top of the mound fills your ears.
>Your heart races, your voice still fails you, your mind spins, there is only one thing you can do to get their attention.
>You charge your horn let out a burst of green light into the air.
>The green flare slowly rises into the air before arching and falling back down.
>“Stop! Don’t drop those rocks. There’s someone down there!”
>You let out a sigh of relief. It worked.
>Fear grips your mind… that flare was likely seen for miles around. You hope your escort does not interpret it as a distress signal.
>The horns on the changelings at the top of the mound begin to illuminate.
>Their lights shine upon you, causing you to squint your lone blue eye as their lights partially blind you.
>“Hey you! What do you think you’re doing down there! This is a drop zone!” The female changeling calls out.
>Your breath slowly trickles back into your lungs.
“Climbing… up…”
>“Are you trying to get yourself squashed! Why don’t you just fly up here you idiot!”
“I... can’t…”
>“What do you mean you can’t”
>You pull yourself up from the sharp jagged rocks. Turning your side to them, they witness the two nubs protruding on your back where your wings should be.
>“Oh… I see… well... carry on then brother” The female changeling snidely remarks.
>“Hey! We can’t just leave him there! We need to help him!” The male changeling yells.
>>
>>27772089

>The other changeling lets out a loud sigh.
>“/Fine/… unhook this wagon from me then.”
>“...So much for no overtime.” She mumbles under her breath.
>After a few minutes the two changelings fly down to your position, lift you up, and carry you to the top of the mound.
>They carefully lay you down on all fours and land beside you.
>You inspect the two changelings, the drone looks quite similar to the one you encountered in Canterlot.
>The mare however seems shorter but stockier than her male counterpart. Her shoulder and leg muscles are much bulkier than the typical pony mare… probably even more so than most stallions as well.
“Thank you…“
>“You're welcome brother… I suppose it was the least I could do after almost killing you.”
>You turn your head to inspect the main entrance to the hive.
>Upon turning your head both changelings get a look at the right side of your disfigured face and clouded eye. Both grimace upon seeing it.
>“Geez, brother! You look like I feel. What the hell happened to you?” The changeling mare asks.
>Time to act out your cover story
“I was scouting in Evergreen Forest, I was ambushed by timberwolves.”
>“Eww… have you considered getting an eye patch?” The mare asks.
“It’s on my to do list” You say letting out an angry huff.
>“Wow… they really did a number on you didn’t they. Welcome back home brother, go on ahead and report to the barracks and we’ll get you debriefed.” The sentry responds.
“Actually, my commanders instructed me otherwise…”
>“Huh?”
“Due to my injuries I can no longer shapeshift or fly. I was deemed no longer fit for my duties as a scout... I was told to report to construction.”
>“Oh…”
>“HA! So you get to work with us mares now!” The female changeling blurts out.
“Uh… I suppose so.”
>“I don’t envy you brother… Personally, I think I’d rather take my chances with the timberwolves… probably less bark and less bite.”
>>
>>27772421

>“I’ll agree with you on that one!” The female changeling snickers.
>“Alright then brother, follow me, I’ll bring you to the Construction Overseer myself. You’re gonna be my excuse for arriving back there so late.”
>You begin following her though the main entrance tunnel.
>“So long brother...” The drone says disappear from view as you descend deeper into the underground complex.
>You continue to follow the female changeling worker as she pulls her empty wagon.
>“So what’s your name brother?”
“It’s Lucky.”
>“Lucky huh…” She eyes your injuries. “You know, I don’t think you are doing a very good job of living up to your name...”
>You have no idea changeling
"True… but at least I’m not dead!"
>Yet...
>“You know… not many drones get the chance to do what you are going to get to do. Some may consider it a golden opportunity! The situation you’re in… one could call it… Blind Luck!” She says with a grin on her face.
“HA! Nice one! But if you value your life I wouldn’t repeat if I were you…”
>She bites her lip and smiles back at you.
>“Spunky, good… I’m sure you get along fine with the rest of us mares.”
>The tunnel terminates at a large set of open double doors.
>The doors stand two stories tall and are crafted of thick wood, reinforced with generous amounts of iron.
>It would take a dragon to break through those doors…
>You both walk through the doors into a large central cavern.
>The cavern is well lit with an abundance of torches lighting the hive.
>Several changelings quickly dart across the cavern.
>Each of them appears busy carrying out some sort of assigned duty, some flying, some running on the ground.
>A detachment of drone guards manning the large set of double doors eyeballs you as you pass through.
>You avoid eye contact, not wanting to draw attention to yourself.
>>
where the hell is everyone?
>>
File: 56165165165165.png (182 KB, 800x835) Image search: [Google]
56165165165165.png
182 KB, 800x835
That's all for tonight. Hopefully more tomorrow.
>>
>>27772664
i dont know, sleeping?
>>
>>27772669
I look forward to it. I rather like it so far.
>>
>>27770651
>>
>>
>>27770651
What happend to the last one?
>>
>>27775334
Hit the bump limit and died.

>>27770651
Also, since you forgot:

We have a chat at rizon.net/chat at #bugpone
>>
File: changelingchrysalis.png (510 KB, 563x650) Image search: [Google]
changelingchrysalis.png
510 KB, 563x650
>>27775334
>>
>>27775367
>>
File: tumblr_m35l435Jl61qewv88.jpg (28 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m35l435Jl61qewv88.jpg
28 KB, 500x405
>>
>>
I win for sexy
>>
>>27775367
Sexy!
>>
>>27772669
I really like this so far, I'll be following this
>>
File: 60816.jpg (384 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
60816.jpg
384 KB, 900x1200
>>
>>
File: th.jpg (79 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
79 KB, 750x563
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: tumblr_m8ksbptX0L1rclvyio1_1280.png (476 KB, 1000x557) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8ksbptX0L1rclvyio1_1280.png
476 KB, 1000x557
>>
Im not worthy of her beauty I want her to bite my cock off.
>>
File: 361358_kloudmutt_mawsalys.jpg (171 KB, 920x920) Image search: [Google]
361358_kloudmutt_mawsalys.jpg
171 KB, 920x920
Tempting huh fgt?
>>
File: IDW_Comic_Chrysalis_Goody.jpg (51 KB, 378x622) Image search: [Google]
IDW_Comic_Chrysalis_Goody.jpg
51 KB, 378x622
Love to see this thread take a turn for the worst!
>>
Id still do it.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.