[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dirty Work (Thread 19)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 2
File: 18.5.png (148 KB, 748x521) Image search: [Google]
18.5.png
148 KB, 748x521
This is the story of a quiet, courteous and organized mare named Sharp “Twitch" Catalog who made a deal with less than trustworthy ponies and is now slowly patching her life back together with the help of her friendly neighborhood mob operation.

Last time, Sharp was in the process of eating dinner-in-bed with her roommate Tally.

Last Thread: >>27721626

Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/dirty/
>>
>>27744870
Annnd welcome to my filter.
>>
>>27732710
>>27732717
>>27732758
>>27732988
>Glad she's been somewhat distracted and you no longer have to tell half-truths, you fill her in.
"I was told she'd be there, but I only saw Twilight. And Twilight herself was great! A little like me actually, very organized. I think she's friendlier though."
>Tally seems a little disappointed, but listens closely,
"We talked for a while, and she told me about one of her recent studies. She's currently experimenting with the effect of magic on the longevity of both inanimate objects and ponies, which was pretty interesting. But get this, I cracked a joke about organizing her library, and guess what! She told me offhoof she actually does need help with keeping things neat and tidy! So I'm going to write her very soon and see if I can get a job at her library, helping her organize it all. Can you imagine!"
>Tally gives you a stunned look of astonishment before a quick recovery into happy congratulations,
>"That's great Sharpie! Probably play to your strengths better than... Whatever you're doing now. And hey, being in good graces with the princesses themselves is never a bad thing. I say you should go for it, send Twilight that letter as soon as you can."
>The two of you continue chowing down for a bit before Tally speaks back up,
>"So does your work have plans this weekend, or was it left sort of... Open. Because they really aren't too good at communicating dates and times, and I'd love to bring you along with the girls."

>input action
>>
>>27745003
I'm pretty sure it will take a while for everything to settle down, so we might have some free time. Works was REALLY crazy lately, like I mentioned.

>>27744940
Just filtering the ones with CYOA in their subject line, huh? Yeah, that only gets like 4/5 of them.
>>
>>27745003
I'm pretty sure I'm free. I'm basically waiting for a new boss to show up at this point.
>>
>>27745011
"I'm pretty sure it'll take a while to settle down, so we might have some free time. Work was really crazy, as I mentioned, and I'm basically waiting for a new boss to show up at this point."
>Tally looks down for a moment,
>"So you're not working with that Kis mare anymore? She seemed nice, though I really didn't get to talk to or see her."
>You nod,
"Again, just really busy and stressful. Stuff happens."
>She nods,
>"Well in that case I'll assume you're open. If you aren't, well, it's not too bad."
>Dinner continues, and as you lick up the last of the stew Tally quickly and nervously snaps up your bowl and tray.
>"S-So, uh Sharpie! I think I'll handle cleanup and washing the dishes tonight. You can just rest, or maybe just stay in this room! And wait for me! Because you really do look tired. Really."
>She grins widely as she quickly moves out into the kitchen whilst balancing the empty bowls.

>input action
>>
>>27745401
Sure! Because we obviously trust Tally absolutely. But then we need to go to the toilet...
>>
>>27745401
[scrunch]
"S-sure."
>>
>>27745401
What about cleaning the bed?
>>
>>27745594
>>27745636
>>27745863
>Honestly, you feel a little slighted she's up and decided to steal away one of your responsibilities for herself.
>Well, you shouldn't hog all the fun of dinner cleanup, but it's just that you'd have liked a little notice before she just up and steals it away like that.
>You scrunch a little as you stammer,
"S-Sure, but what about the bedsheets?"
>and Tally looses her step as she responds,
>"I-woah-I think you should do that! Because I'm already handling the kitchen!"
>Now a little grumpy, you follow her instructions and begin peeling off the covers, disgusted at the teensy brown patch, the remnants of a dinner spilled slightly off to the left of the center.
>When you've exchanged it for a new one and set it out for wash, you suddenly feel a pretty intense desire to make a trip to your porcelain throne.
>But it's through the kitchen, and as you attempt to make your way through Tally seizes up from her position at the stove and quickly tries to push you back into the bedroom.
>"Oh, Sharp! N-No, I think I've got it, no worries!"

>input action
>>
>>27746072
I'm sure it's fine. I'm just going to the bathroom.

Catch a glimpse of the messy kitchen. Have a mental breakdown.
>>
>>27746087
This
>>
>>27746087
>>27746145
"Oh, I'm sure it's f-"
>You start as you push past her, then freeze up upon glancing over at what Tally's done to the kitchen.
>In fact, you have to take a moment to rub your eyes and really ask yourself if you aren't hallucinating.
"T-Tally? W-What happened to the kitchen?"
>You ask as you survey the carnage spread before you.
>A pot of stew lies spilled on the floor, darkish liquid spreading slowly across the pristine tile floor.
>Your eye involuntarily twitches as you spot the oven, three charcoal carrots melted, blackened, and caked into the floor.
>There's a shiver up your spine as your eyes come to rest upon the absolute disarray she's left the kitchen counter in, knives and forks everywhere, used cans turned on their sides or lying empty to the sky, poor and discarded mixing bowls left to fester with the remnants of vegetables still left in their innards.
>And it's too much.
>Shaking all over, you topple to the floor, on the way down making a grab and a miss for your roomie.
>"S-Sharp, I'm sorry, I was fixing it!"
>Tally moans as she plops down next to you.
>"D-Don't overreact, please? I-I can still fix it, I-I can still fix it for you!"

>input action
>>
>>27746346
[Distressed Sharpie noises]

Curl up into a ball, try to think clean, organized, even thoughts. We just can't take this.
>>
>>27746346
I-I need a shower.
>>
>>27746346
Good job Tally, you broke Sharpie
>>
>>27746346
Sputter.
Start hyperventilating.
Clutch your chest.
Yell "seven!"
Pass out.
>>
Is this general related to the movie Dirty Work? Because that was a good movie.
>>
>>27746546
Not at all related.

Also, CYOAs aren't generals.
>>
>>27746546
Not really. And it's really more of a quest than a general. General's over there: >>27744601

Nice taste in movies, though, anon.
>>
Okay, thanks.
>>
>>27746383
>>27746416
>>27746439
>>27746529
>To help cope you curl into a ball and start hyperventilating, grabbing on to Tally and gripping as tightly as you can.
"I-I need a shower, I need some time to think."
>comes out rapidly, without even your thought.
>To help wash your mind of what you just saw, you close your eyes and think of happy, neat, and organized thoughts.
>A listed clipboard.
>A new feather duster and a very slightly dusty room to brush up.
>Counting two by two, 2, 4, 6, 8...
>Graph paper.
>Single or double file queues and lines.
>The Equestrian Census.
>Folding laundry after a wash, and organizing them by color in your closet.
>You sigh with relief as you start to relax from these happy thoughts, then make the intense mistake of realization.
"S-S... S-Se..."
>You sputter, and Tally's eyes widen.
>"S-Sharp are you okay? W-What are you saying, what is it?"
>Eyes wide, clasping a hoof to your chest, and with all the effort you can muster comes a whisper.
>A single word,
"S-Seven..."
>Crosses your lips, and the world goes dark.

>You awaken harshly to a cold and wet feeling beating down all over you.
>After a stunned moment of flailing, you realize you're sideways on the floor of the shower, a drenched Tally standing over you as freezing water rains against the floor.
>"O-Oh thank heavens..."
>She says as she sighs with relief and she plops down next to you.
>"A-Are you alright?"
>She says bearing a guilty face, her normally bouncy and curvy purple hair hanging flat against the side of her cheeks.

>input action
>>
>>27746848
I-is the kitchen fixed?
>>
>>27746848
"Tally, I just had the most horrible dream. We lived in a world where half of all numbers couldn't be evenly split it two."

Hug her and never let go.
>>
>>27746848

WHO'S FIXING THE KITCHEN

WHY ISN'T SHE FIXING THE KITCHEN
>>
>>27747073
But Anon, that's real life.
>>
>>27746858
>>27747076
>>27747073
>As the water pounds around you and you stare at the depressed looking mare in front of you, you stammer out,
"T-Tally, I just had the most horrible dream. W-We lived in a world where half of all numbers couldn't be evenly split it two!"
>You then pull her down to the floor and wrap her in a hug, where she makes a small squeal of surprise before relenting and returning the hug.
>She's silent for a moment, then gives you a quizzical look and says through the deafening rain,
>"But aren't t--"
>Then stops, closes her mouth and chuckles before jumping straight back into the hug with renewed strength.
>"What an awful dream that must have been..."
>She says quietly, snuggling up and raising the heat of the water with her horn until it reaches a comfortably warm degree.
>The two of you sit in silence for a little while before stopping and pushing back to a sitting position.
>There's an awkward silence before Tally starts giggling and says,
>"Well, we're already in the shower, so why don't we both take one to--"
"I-Is the kitchen fixed?"
>You ask urgently as the thought of her recent mishaps snaps back to the forefront of your mind, and Tally quickly trails off.
>"K-Kitchen?"
>She asks confusedly, and you respond with a high-strung,
"I-Is it fixed Tally?"
>And Tally's eyes widen.
>"N-No it's not, I was worried about you so I tried to wake you up first!"

>input action
>>
>>27747218
Tally please, please, please, please, for the sake of all that is good in the world, go fix the kitchen.
I-I can't stand to look at it.
>>
>>27747218
Briefly feel that seven coming back up on you, but then push it down.

"Tally. We need to clean the kitchen."
>>
>>27747240
>>27747370
>With the memory of the kitchen comes the memory of that haunting "seven" that claimed you before.
>It sends you to the floor of the shower, but with the strength of a grizzled war hero you push through.
"T-Tally, please, for the sake of all all that is good in Equestria g-go fix the kitchen."
>You say through gritted teeth, the weight of that unclean kitchen bearing down upon your consciousness.
>She sighs and stands, nodding dutifully.
>"I understand... Don't worry Sharp, you can count on me."
>She leaves the shower at a quick and determined step, using some sort of spell to quickly fluff out her drenched fur and slipping out into the kitchen.
>As the door shuts behind her, you let out an immense sigh of relief and relax against the back shower wall, half in, half out of the warm blanket of water around you.

>input action
>>
>>27747435
Lets do a thorough cleaning to relax.
>>
>>27747435

So, does this always happen when she tries to cook, or is this special? Maybe something is wrong with her?
>>
>>27747435
Scrub each part of our body exactly 16 times.

Then hopefully the kitchen will have returned to a salvageable state.
>>
>>27747435
>input action
Melt onto the floor and think about how nice the number sixty four is to calm down.

Sixty four is two digits long. Both digits are even.
Two times two times two times two times two times two. Six twos multiplied together to make a supremely even number.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Think even.
>>
>>27747468
>>27747479
>>27747489
>>27747493
>You slide down from your position and lie flat, letting the water roll over your fur as you melt into the floor with the heat and think.
>Sixty four, such a wonderful number.
>Two digits long.
>Two even digits.
>It's two to the sixth and comprised of thirty two twos.
>Truly a supreme even number.
>You spend a few minutes breathing in and out to relax, then sit up and grab some soap and a wash cloth (and shampoo for the future), scrubbing each part of your body an even sixteen times.
>As you work from the ground up, hindquarters to head, left to right, you think about Tally's cooking skills.
>This is quite out of place for her, but she isn't always the most careful cook...
>You'll have to have a discussion with her about it, it's a serious topic, but one for another day.
>As you're arriving at the fourth and final section of your right front leg, the door slams open and a breathless Tally stumbles into the bathroom.
>She's breathing heavily and a little grimy, but pants out between breaths,
>"I-I did it! Magic and focus got the job done in a jiffy! I think."

>input action
>>
>>27747597
Thanks. I'm sorry for freaking out.

I'm just really stressed from work and it was kinda the straw the broke the camel's back...

Or maybe the log...
>>
>>27747597
Looks like she might also need a relaxing shower. After all the work it to to clean up that mess, lets wash her as well
>>
>>27747597
Thank you Tally.

I'm sure she's done a great job, but we still need to add our own touches to make it perfect.
>>
>>27747597

I-is everything ok, Tally? You seem very...flustered, recently.
>>
>>27747612
>>27747627
>>27747635
>>27747685
"I-Is everything okay Tally? You seem very flustered recently."
>In response, Tally scrunches up and stammers,
>"O-Of course! It's just..."
>She then shakes her head,
>"Nevermind, it'll pass."
>There's an awkward silence before you sigh and look down to the floor of the shower.
>You've never been good with apologies.
"S-Sorry for freaking out on you like that. I'm just really stressed from work recently and it was kinda like the straw that broke the camel's back... O-Or maybe the log."
>Tally's scrunch increases in ferocity, and in an effort to relax the little mare, open the shower curtain to welcome her in as you finish up on your body.
>You can wash that out later, and she looks like she needs the shower more than you right now.
"I-I think you need a shower more than me right now. To relax, and more importantly get that gunk out of your fur. It's been a taxing night, for both of us."
>She does relax but looks slightly disappointed as you step out and motion for her to enter instead.
"Okay! I'm going to go put some finishing touches on what you did."
>You say after switching places, Tally giving you a quiet wink before humming and taking a seat to wash as you trot out to view her handiwork.
>And for the most part, she's done pretty well.
>Of course, your exacting eye can spot all the mistakes of an ammeter such as herself, the slightly uneven stacking of plates to dry, the silverware drawer's careless closing (closing too quickly can jostle the carefully organized forks, knives, spoons and the like inside) among many others.
>But, she really has done well, you're done in a flash and left with nothing left to do.
>So as Tally washes up, you're left sitting at the dinner table wondering what to do.
>You could get a head start on sleeping, maybe go back and wash your hair, or pop on the radio and see what's on.
>Or maybe something else entirely, you never know.

>input action
>>
>>27747885
Having an odd numbers-based crisis is always draining.

Let's do some radio, we missed that last night.
>>
>>27747885
What will pass?
>>
>>27747885
>lets wash her as well
She seemed annoyed that we left her alone.
>>
>>27747891
>>27747896
>>27747929
"Tally?"
>You say as you poke your head into the bathroom.
"You mentioned something about passing?"
>And she pulls open the curtain, shampoo in her mane.
>"What? Oh, n-nothing Sharpie."
>She says as she waves you off with a hoof, and you exit.
>Didn't seem too annoyed with you anymore, so perhaps getting a headstart on the radio would be a good idea!
>And you can ask about that "pass" thing later, she's busy.
>You decide upon using the old one tonight, the one located in your bedroom already, and tune through the stations to get your options.
>Sadly, none of your usual serials are on tonight, but maybe you'll find something new!
>From a cursory scan of the airwaves, tonight there's the news you can always fall back on, a drama/action story about the adventures of Daring Do, another drama about a tailor and a princess in an affair, and an apparent serial adaptation of that comic book Power Ponies (about heroes and villains in the city and their adventures).
>So what are you thinking of tuning into tonight?

>input action
>>
>>27748149
Power Ponies?
>>
Also pausing here for the night. Will be back tomorrow!

>>27748166
Did you not see that episode?
>>
>>27748149
Daring do is a classic and I hate cape shit
>>
>>27748202
It was more like an unsure question mark.Believe me, I've seen it.
>>
>>27748149
>power ponies
Is it the episode with the semi-reformed villain with the fire powers?
>>
>>27749900
>>
>>27750763
>>
>>27751633
>>
>>27748420
I'm not caught up on Super at the moment, so sadly no.

>>27748166
>>27748208
>You waffle for a while between Power Ponies and Daring Do, then decide to ask Tally.
>As the door to the bathroom opens, you call out to her,
"Tally? What should we listen to tonight? Power Ponies or Daring Do?"
>You can hear Tally jump in surprise,
>"Oh! I-Uh, Daring Do?"
>And you shut the door again and return to the radio.
>You're tuning in midway in the story it looks like, but Daring Do and her sidekick Veracity are venturing in a desert town, what exactly they're looking for you're not sure.
>It appears you've dropped in during a quieter scene, where Daring and Veracity are trying to get information out of a shop owner about a nearby archeological dig that went missing.
>He's clammed up pretty tight, and they're still working him over as Tally finishes up her shower, and he finally agrees to help only if the two retrieve an apology from an old enemy.
>There's a communal groan from our adventurers, and a cuddly Tally that you suddenly find in your lap.
>"Boop!"
>She says as she assaults your nose, sending you back into the covers and into maximum overscrunch.
>Obviously in a giggly mood, she then rolls over to her side of the bed and gives you a grin before holding up a pillow.
>"So how about we make a trade! You give me a peck on the cheek and I won't whack you silly with this pillow!"

>input action
>>
>>27753888
I'll never give in!

Grab a pillow and defend yourself.
lose
>>
>>27753901

Sounds good
>>
>>27753888
Bah, the great Sharpie will not be so easily intimidated!
>>
>>27753888
Winner takes all!
>>
>>27753901
>>27753922
>>27754035
>>27754257
"You think I'll be so easily intimidated? I'll never give in, and winner takes all!"
>You cry as you pick up a pillow of your own to wield, then slam it down over he stomach.
>She rolls to dodge, and as Daring Do and Veracity make amends with the rival shopkeeper across the way you go toe to toe with a rival of your own.
>Eyes locked, feathers fly as the two of you smash and crash together, locked in an intense and frequent battle of wits.
>Your apartment's favorite method of problem solving.
>A pillow fight.
>After recovering from your initial blow, Tally grabs a second pillow and feints you with it, bringing the pillow in her main hoof down over your head and slamming your face into the mattress.
>But it'll take more than that to keep the great Sharpie down, you use your pillow as a battering ram to bring her to your level and start a flurry of whacks across her front hooves, hoping to keep her disabled.
>Now back on your hooves you continue the attack, floating like a butterfly and stinging like a bumblebee.
>Sadly, that strategy turns out to be worth naught, as Tally takes the opportunity in a momentary pause to gain the upper hoof and slam you in the side.
>Then, using her offhoof pillow as a smokescreen (smacking you in the face), she pummels your lower hooves in a sweeping blow.
>Your back half crashes to the bed and as you struggle to right yourself, a pillow to the side of the head sends you sprawling, and an eager Tally jumps on to pin you with a pillow between you.
>As the radio blares about friendship and the detriment of grudges, Tally rests and puffs out, breathing heavily.
>"S-So how about that kiss?"
>She then smirks and presents a cheek, to which you begrudgingly apply your lips in a quick peck.
>"Wonderful!"
>She declares with a grin, then surprisingly delivers a peck to your cheek.
>"Your consolation prize. But you did say winner takes all..."
>She says as she attempts a snuggle.

>input action
>>
>>27754348
Well, it's winner take all, so you get to be the big spoon.
>>
>>27754348
Hmf.
I'll get you next time, Tally.
>>
>>27754375
>>27754398
"Well, it's winner take all, so you get to be the big spoon."
>You grumble as you proffer your back and Tally pulls you into an embrace.
"I'll get you next time, and just you wait..."
>You threaten playfully, blowing a raspberry into her face and receiving a relentless tummy tickle in response.
>Then, the radio suddenly flicks off and the lights dim, the blue aquaey light of Tally's horn the only remaining light in the room.
>"Goodnight Sharpie..."
>She whispers.
"Nighty night Tally."
>You say back, sticking out your tongue at her and snuggling into her hooves.

>Morning, breakfast, brush your teeth and saddle up.
>Tally sets off for her last day of the work week, and you set off to the Laugh.
>It's weird seeing Kis's office empty, and you instead decide to poke your head in with Providence.
>She gives you a rather glum look and motions for you to sit down,
>"We're getting a replacement for Kis over the weekend."
>You open your mouth to apologize again, but she holds up a hoof to stop you.
>"Yeah, yeah, I know... Anyway, you'll be working mostly under whoever that is after this, but for the moment I have a couple options for you. Kis's last set jobs she planned to offer you."
>She lies out three folders in front of you,
>"Each have different but conflicting timeslots, the first taking probably only tonight, the second most likely all of Saturday, and the third taking your whole weekend. Job 1 is work in a casino, and I won't say more about that. The second is a bodyguard sort of job, you'll be protecting something or somepony. And the third is... Well, involves retrieving something we lost, and has a stakeout component. Any of those interest you?"

>input action
>>
>>27754897
I can't spend the whole weekend away on a job again. My roommate's starting to get suspicious.

For now, let's take the first job.
>>
>>27754897
We did already make plans. Also, I don't think we'd do well as a body guard.
>>
>>27754897

Casinos are fun!
>>
Out for a bit
>>
>>27755881
>>
>>27754936
>>27755040
>>27755144
>Nervous, you sigh and scratch your head.
"I can't stay you another weekend, my roomie might get suspicious. And I'd be a shitty bodyguard, so let's go with the casino."
>Providence nods.
>"Alright. Shortest, but probably the hardest."
>She takes back the other folders and slides the final one over.
>"Inside that folder is information on a certain stallion. He's going to be at the 'Midnight Oil,' a casino downtown tonight. Now when I said work, I didn't mean work in the traditional sense."
>She takes a deep breath,
>"I want you to rob the stallion in that folder blind by the end of the night, through gambling, manipulation, any way possible. He needs to leave without a bit in his pocket, and I don't care how you get it done. I'm going to loan you 10 thousand bits to help, unless you don't trust yourself with it. If you lose it, it would come out of your pocket, but I'm sure you can handle yourself. Everything you steal off him is yours to keep though, along with 500 bits for the job itself. And if you can't get him completely broke, close to it also works."
>She then sits back in her chair,
>"So that's really all I can give you. Don't know much about this casino specifically, but I'm sure you could grease the wheels of a few dealers there if you gave a proper incentive. And there's other ways to get that money than just games."
>She finishes with a wink.

>input action
>>
>>27757048
Confusion about the wink as we walk off.

Halfway home blush profusely when we realize what she meant.
>>
>>27757048
How much is he expected to be carrying?
>>
>>27757056
>You nod confusedly,
"O-Okay? How much do you expect him to be carrying.
>"At least a thousand, leas than ten thousand."
>She says shortly, and you nod as you take up the folder and a bag of bits Providence bas produced for you.
"Well, thanks Prov."
>You say quietly as you exit to head home, and she gives you a small salute back.
>For a while, you think about what she told you, and about that wink of hers.
>Other ways to win money than from games?
>The phrase and her wink puzzles you for the longest time.
>However, after a seeing a couple kissing across the street, it suddenly flashes in your mind that Prov's wink could have implied...
>Well, even suggested you attempt lewd acts to achieve your aims!
>You instantly scrunch up and blush to nopony in particular, keeping your eyes to the floor as you berate yourself for your social ineptitude.
>"In any way possible..."
>The words echo in your ears as the door to your apartment swings open.
>You've got a busy night ahead of you, so what should you do with your daylight hours to prepare?

>input action
>>
>>27757212
I want to ask Tally.
>>
>>27757212
We need clothes suitable for a casino, a cover name, a means of carrying a lot of money safely and some time with the file.
>>
>>27758134
>You'd ask Tally for advice here, but she's off at work right now.
>Could probably telephone her, but you've got more important things to do.
>You take a seat at the kitchen table and pop open your new folder, intrigued at who your mark will be.
>He's a rather handsome looking stallion, in his late twenties most likely from the picture.
>His fur is dark brown, and has a light shade of blue for his short cut mane, a similar shade lighting up happy, bright eyes.
>The image you have shows him smiling, and attached with a paper clip is a notecard.

Name: Dromic
Race: Earthpony
Cutiemark: Broken tape at a finish line.
Misc Info: Dromic's a native to Canterlot, and lived here all his life. Normally he's a pretty cheerful sort of stallion, but is rather nervous around new ponies. He's a racer on hoof by talent, not elite by any means but certainly professional. Recently he's been dealing with a gambling problem, and has been trying to work it over and quit. He's in a relationship with a mare named Syringe, a nurse studying at Canterlot University. May have cheated on her with a mare named Rosary, photos attached (in addition to the first photo there's some smaller ones of him and a red mare on a balcony together, and again inside a hallway of what looks like a hotel, talking as the red mare trots off).

>Now that you know your mark, you've got to find some more suitable clothes for a casino, think up a cover name and find a way to carry a lot of money safely.
>You could probably re-use one of Fire's dresses, they are pretty and formal enough.
>A cover name's always difficult for you, but you're sure one will come with time.
>And finding a way to carry the money is certainly puzzling.
>Providence just gave you a sack, which is certainly a fine way to carry money around, but rather obvious and might attract unwanted attention late at night.

>input action
>>
>>27759667
Hmm, if other options fail, then using blackmail that he cheated might get some money out of him.

With Rosary or Twitch. It's not a pleasant thought but it's something to consider. Plus it doesn't have to go all that far to still be cheating.
>>
>>27759667
>wants to quit gambling
Have we tried scams yet? Dr.Twitch's 100% surefire anti-gambling recovery program, just 1000 bits, guaranteed or your money back, here's my card.
>>
>>27759667
Seems we have options then. We can keep the blackmail for a last resort.
Personally I think spiking his drink and then playing the concerned bystander is a good way to get him alone and disorientated.
Then we can pressure him into handing over the money.
We might not even need to go that far. If he's staying at the casino or nearby we could took him in and take what we need.
>>
>>27760080
Or we could just have him loose at the tables. What would we spike his drink with anyway? I doubt Sharp knows anything about drugs.
>>
>>27760119
>Or we could just have him loose at the tables
And leave it to chance whether or not he leaves broke? Besides, that means we get almost nothing.
>I doubt Sharp knows anything about drugs
If only we knew some criminals who do...
>>
>>27760152
All casinos are rigged against the player. Giving a bit to the dealer for some extra attention would help. So you're focusing on getting all of the money ourself rather than making sure the job gets completed? Would getting drugs come out of the money they loaned us for this job?
>>
>>27760182
All casinos are rigged against the player and yet people still win.
Focusing on getting the money for ourself is not mutually exclusive to making sure the job gets completed.
and we don't know how much said drugs would cost, but if they're anything like their real world equivalent it's not much.
>>
>>27760119
>I doubt Sharp knows anything about drugs.
Benzodiazepine. A lot of them even introduce retrograde amnesia in addition to their primary effect, so less chance of him having any idea who we were.
>>
>>27760219
We could try to bribe the dealers?
>>
>>27760532
We could! Maybe we could tell them how he's cheating on a friend and we intend for him to leave bitless.
>>
>>27759700
>>27759741
>>27760080
>>27760119
>You mull the problem over in your head while you dress up and try on outfits, try to produce a cover name and look for something less suspicious.
>Blackmailing with him with sex, scamming, stealing or just beating him at the cards, all decently attractive options in their own right.
>For fashion, you decide on one of Fire's dresses.
>It's pretty and sharp, and you won't have to waste an more money out of pocket to look good tonight.
>Your cover name is still a problem, unless you'll just use Twitch as usual.
>And for bit-carrying, you find three options around the house!
>The first is a small pouch strapped to one of your hind legs.
>It'd fit under your dress and is pretty small, but you'd most likely only be able to bring 2000 bits to and from the casino.
>The middling option you found is a sling you could fit across your chest.
>It's slightly bulkier than the non-obtrusive pouch and you might have to do some awkward fumbling to retrieve your betting cash, but inside you could fit about 5000 bits.
>The big option is your plain old saddlebags.
>They'd have to go outside your dress, which would look weird and probably unattractive, but you'd be able to bring along all 10000 bits you were loaned.
>It looks like if you're trying to make some extra profit tonight, you'll have to think up something else or arrange something with the casino itself.

>input action
>>
>>27760646
I should add that in all cases, you can bring along your gun if you wish.
>>
>>27760646
I say the sling. It gives us a good amount of bit room to work with. We can work to make sure he loses some and then go after his remainder ourselves.
Is there a reason we couldn't take the sling and the pouch?
>>
>>27760646
Pouch. Play it safe.
>>
>>27760646
Let's go with both the pouch and the sling. 7000 is easily enough.

We should get a thigh holster for the pistol if we plan to bring it. Casinos typically pat people down for weapons, so we might have to hide it.
>>
>>27760823
>>27761255
>You decide on taking along both the pouch and the sling for a total of 7000 bits.
>In addition, you make a short trip to the only gun store you can find.
>There, you buy a little thigh holster for your pistol with some out of pocket funds and take it home.
>So far, your outfit for the night is looking snazzy.
>A cute little black and red dress on top, a sling and a pouch of bits concealed beneath, and alongside them your smoking little pistol Dozen.
>You spend a little time practicing in the outfit, practicing and posing with your pistol in front of the mirror.
>You give the mirror a wink, blow it a kiss and pretend to fire a shot straight into the center, mouthing a soft "pew pew," noise as you twirl it around and slide it back under your left hind leg.
>When satisfied with your secret agent skills, you strip down and lie on the bed, staring up towards the sky and doing some thinking.
>There's a strange giddiness about you right now, even considering all the stressful stuff that's been happening around you.
>A sense of excitement and mystery clouds the future, both of this job and past it.
>While you feel pretty guilty about what you did to Kis, she did mention it was only temporary.
>She'd probably be back before you knew it!
>Aside from thoughts about Kis, you think about your prospects with Twilight.
>Tomorrow, you'll write that letter and dazzle her.
>Tomorrow...

>You awaken to the noise of the front door closing, and Dozen's handle rubs gently against the inside of your thigh as you sit up.
>"Sharpie? Are you here?"
>Calls out Tally, the thump of her bags and her hoofsteps approaching the bedroom audible through the door.

>input action
>>
>>27761502
Sharpie is such a dork.
Also dumb for leaving the gun on. Grab the covers and run past Tally into the bathroom. Tell her we got something on our coat and she can't see.
>>
>>27761539
This.
>>
>>27761539

Sounds unnecessarily awkward. Let's do it.
>>
>>27761539
>>27761723
>Eyes wide and panicking, you fumble off the bed, throw the covers over yourself like a ghost costume without eyeholes and make a blind rush for the door.
>Unfortunately, you're a little more concerned with getting to the door than being able to see it.
>As you fumble with the covers to pull some of them over your head, you crash face first into the door and fall straight on your rump, your poor snootle shocked and stunned.
>Outside, the hoofsteps stop and a concerned Tally speaks up.
>"S-Sharp? Are you okay in there?"
>As you bust through the door you respond with a pained,
"Fine, fine! There's something on m-my coat! Y-You can't see me, I'm hideous!"
>And stumble past her into the bathroom.
>As you try to stop your gallop you do an unintentional somersault, your front half stopping while the back half keeps going up, up and over your head.
>There's a small thump as you land straight on your keester, then quickly stumble and slip across the sheet below your hooves to close the door behind you.
>As it shuts, from outside emanates a sound of utter confusion from Tally.
>From you comes a sigh of relief, but you're not out of the woods yet.
>In the back of your mind you feel a dull pain in your snoot, your back and your poor little rump, but the raw adrenaline pumping through your veins is keeping you on high alert, you've still got a problem to solve here.
>So now you're in the bathroom, alone and with no way out, and with a pistol you somehow need to hide.
>There's drawers, the medicine cabinet, behind the toilet, in the shower, inside the toilet, under the sheet you've kinda dumped here, inside one of the towels on the towel rack, and so on, probably some places you didn't even think about too.

>input action
>>
>>27761967
Do we have a drawer full of hand towels?
Hide the gun at the bottom of that drawer for now.
No one ever takes more than one of those anyway, and that's when they do bother to open that drawer.
>>
>>27761967
Inside the toilet
The upper part.

It's the first place cops search but the last one civilians check
>>
>>27762520

If we have tape to tape it to the top of the lid, sure, but don't dunk the fucking thing in the water.
>>
>>27762012
>>27762520
>After some heated internal discussion you narrow down your options to two possibilities, and from there decide to hide it at the bottom of your hoof towel drawer.
>It's not like Tally needs more than one hoof towel, and there's a good buffer of towels themselves left between the top and the bottom.
>Now all you have to do is keep her from noticing until you get dressed and head out.
>Now that you're safe, the energy coursing through your body begins to subside, and the pain in your vital areas begins to increase.
>You think you might have bruised your poor booper during your daring escape, and maybe your tailbone as well.
>With a pained moan, you stand up from the floor and shake your head, Tally calling from outside,
>"S-Sharp? Are you sure you're alright? That was a lot of... Noise. And it sounded like it hurt."

>input action
>>
>>27762628
I'm okay. Crisis was averted.
>>
>>27762628

Just the average stain-related crisis. It's over now, so let's forget about it. Forever.

Also we hurt our snootle.
>>
>>27762639
>>27762743
"I-I'm okay!"
>You say, panting.
"Just the average, completely ordinary stain-related crisis! It's over, so we can just forget it and never talk about it. Forever!"
>You say brightly as you exit the bathroom, Tally giving you a very perplexed look.
"I also hurt my snootle."
>You say glumly, gesturing to your nose.
>Tally giggles a little before trotting up to you and giving it a small rub,
>"Aw, well I hope it feels better. Maybe you should get some ice and come listen to the radio!"
>She responds cheerfully, then dropping off her bags and taking a seat on the couch.
>"And I think I'm going to take it easy tonight..."
>She grunts, stretching out and bringing your shiny new radio to life.
>The waves buzz and crackle until they form into one of her many sitcoms, Valley of Dreams.
>It's just starting for the night, and as the intro goes on she seems to melt with pleasure into the couch cushions.
>While this is one of the shows you only give fringe attention to, if memory serves you it's about a pair of mares in a quaint village out near the Everfree forest who solve mysteries together.
>So as you sit and pout at your nose, you contemplate many things.
>Most importantly, what are you going to tell Tally about the gun?
>Even you're a little scared of it, you can't imagine how she'll feel about it.
>What name are you going to use tonight at the casino?
>And lastly, how much ice does your snooter need?

>input action

>>27762792
I 100% agree. A hurt snoot is a un-boopable snoot, and that's a fate on par with death.
>>
>>27762833

We can probably do the lazy thing for now and not tell Tally about the gun. We'll be taking it with us soon anyway and even if Tally does find it in the meantime she might freak out but she's smart enough not to shoot herself with it.

We can just be lazy and use the same nickname we did the last time we wore this dress, Water. Don't see any downsides and it's still a clever pairing with the dress.

And just a little ice. We're a big mare.
>>
>>27763016
>Lazy, lazy you are tonight, deciding to forgo telling Tally anything for the moment.
>It's not like she'll find it in the short time you'll be here tonight, and even if she does it's not like she'll accidentally shoot herself or anything.
>Lazy again with your nickname, Water will work just fine.
>It's a bit of nostalgia meaningful only to you, paying respect to Fire in your own odd way.
>And as you think about these things, you retrieve yourself a small baggie of ice from the freezer.
>You're a big mare now, you can handle yourself.
>So for a few minutes you sit with Tally and listen to her show, chatting idly.
>Eventually, the conversation winds up at plans for the weekend,
>"So how's your weekend looking Sharpie?"
"Clear it seems! I'm busy tonight, but beyond that we're good as gold."
>Tally smiles,
>"Great! I was thinking Sunday night as well for when we go out, but wanted your input on what exactly we should go... Do. Club? Fancy restaurant? I dunno, I guess I just don't want to do anything you'd be uncomfortable with."

>input action
>>
>>27763415
Don't let me cramp your style, Tally. I can handle most things if I have time to think about it.

Pick what you want. I made the choice last time.
>>
>>27763415

>club

Oh fuck, I totally forgot about that stallion we met last time. Didn't we get his number? Or did he get ours? We should call him.
>>
>>27763415
I wouldn't say that not telling Tally about the gun is lazy.
Didn't we decide that we weren't going to tell her last thread?
>>
>>27763464
>>27763541
"Aw, I chose last time, and they're you're friends. I can roll with pretty much whatever, as long as we talk about it first. So go for whatever you like, I made the choice last time."
>"Oh, alright! I'll try to choose something we can both appreciate."
>Your mind then goes back to the club you went to after the play, and you remember that stallion you met.
>He was a writer, wasn't he?
>Bell was his name or something?
>You really should get back to him at some point, maybe you could even bring him along this weekend!
>In your saddlebags you've still got that slip with his number on it.
>And hell, you were planning on dressing up and heading out soon but calling him couldn't hurt...
>Could it?

>input action
>>
>>27764048
Think back to how bad a time we had with Fire.
>>
>>27764048
Yes. It could definitely hurt. We suck at certain things, and talking to people who might have romantic feelings for us is at the top of the list.
>>
>>27764048
It could be a bad idea, but Self Improvement is always risky.
>>
>>27764048
It's probably better if we wait until after the important job
>>
>>27764048
It could hurt, but I still think we should call. He's not Fire, and he was really nice to talk to.
>>
>>27764048
What we should try to do is invite him as a new friend. After all, Tally is making new Friends so we should try to as well.

But then we spill spahgoots and make him think that we're asking him for a date.
>>
>>27764101
>>27764198
>>27764238
>>27764289
>>27764304
>>27764410
>On second thought, it probably could hurt.
>Your mind goes back to what happened with Fire, which was not exactly a pleasant experience.
>Maybe after the big important casino job, then you'll make the call to invite him as a new friend!
>When you've got less on your mind and more time to plan out how to approach him.
>But for the moment, you think you're ready to step out.

>You grab everything you planned to take and retreat into the bathroom, strapping your pistol to your leg and your bit pouch to the other side.
>Underneath your chest you take your sling, and over it slips your little black dress, your agent disguise now complete.
>Ready to go, you wave a final goodbye to Tally and head out the door, ready for anything.

>Nobody accosts you on the way thankfully, and as you arrive outside you let out a slight sigh of relief.
>The building itself is a small brick one sandwiched between other, much taller ones.
>The first floor appears to be the casino itself, the upper floors part of a hotel.
>Nothing original here it seems.
>A couple of burly stallions give you a once over as you enter, and one asks about your dress and the bulge towards your back.
>For a moment you're nervous he's seen your gun, but instead checks your bit pouch and sends you on your way.
>So you now stand in the casino itself, looking about for your mark.
>In sight, you can see the slot machines, a few card tables and the bar.
>Behind the card tables appears to be other sorts of games, roulette, craps and that sort, while beyond the slots appears to be a lounge of some sort.
>Where to, and what to accomplish first?

>input action
>>
>>27764660
I was worried about metal detectors

Here's how I want to approach this

1: Find the stallion, flirt and find out his favorite game, where he's keeping his money, that sort of thing
2: Bribe the game runner to let him win a few early games on the table, then ramp up on him later

3: If he seems uninterested in gambling we have other options.
4: Buy him some drinks to help him lose more
5: If he gets drunk enough just steal his money.
6:Or seduce him to get into his room and take it then
7:If we can't take it by force, then blackmail him with either Rose or Twitch's proof of infidelity
>>
>>27764755
Sounds good.
>>
>>27764755
I would add 1.5: watch him gamble a bit first to determine how good he is, how many risks he takes, and so forth. It will inform how we do the other steps and how fast we progress through them.
>>
>>27764755
1: Find the stallion, flirt and find out his favorite game, tell him why we're giving him attention, that sort of thing
2: Bribe the game runner to let him win a few early games on the table, then ramp up on him later
(why is there a space here?)
3: If he seems uninterested in gambling we have other options.
4: Buy him some drinks to help him lose more
5: If he gets drunk enough just do something that would get the cops involved.
6:Or treat him like we did Fire.
7:If we can't take it at gunpoint, then blackmail him with uncertain proof of infidelity
>>
>>27764904
I only had 7 points but it needed to take 8 lines
>>
>>27764755
>>27764826
>>27764890
>Your first priority is to find this guy, which takes some effort.
>You eventually find him at the bar, and as surreptitiously as possible approach.
"Hey hon'!"
>You say brightly as you take a seat next to him,
"You seemed a little lonesome by yourself, so I decided to come liven it up a little for you!"
>He seems rather pleased that you've stopped by, and gives a happy smile in return.
>"Well, I'd wonder why a gorgeous mare such as yourself was feeling lonesome on a night like this. But hey, if I can help remedy that, I'm absolutely on board."
>He gives you a wink and then rests back in his chair,
>"So can I get you anything to start off with Ms..."
"Water. And, w-well that's my name but that's also all I want for now."
>You as best you can, slightly embarrassed by your own choice of name.
>"Gotcha. I'm Dromic by the way, pleasure is mine."
>He says shortly, and in a flash you've got a glass of cold water, free of charge on your part.
>To drum up some conversation, you start off with
"So what are you here for tonight?"
>And he shrugs in response.
>"Well, I think I'll try my way with lady luck a bit, on what I'm not exactly sure. That's the point of this place, isn't it? Why else would I come? You have any plans yourself?"

>input action
>>
>>27765049
Since he isn't sure, we can try to get him to play multiple different games. It'd mean he wouldn't have to loose as much in one sitting. Get him drinking a bit so he'd be less likely to call it quits.
>>
>>27765049
Ask what game he's looking to play. Personally we hate blackjack.
21 is a bad number.
>>
>>27765049
We came to try our luck as well, but maybe he could show us how it's done?
>>
>>27765049

Am I the only one who was thinking of taking his money through some sort of Better Call Saul-style con? We have all that money so that's a good start, just get him a little drunk, convince him that we're in on some sort of big moneymaking scheme and just need his contribution, then sneak out after giving him false contact info.
>>
>>27766168
That seems a little risky, if he's even remotely cautious with his money, he'll probably stop trusting us and tell us to go away.
>>
>>27766488

That's why I think the idea behind this sort of con is that you never actually let on that you want their money. Just casually mention whatever big thing you're in to, start flaunting your own money, and wait for them to start begging you to take theirs. They should never have the chance to get suspicious.
>>
>>27766168
We just started conversation famalam, bringing that up out of the blue like that won't work.
>>
>>27767014

I never said to bring it up out of the blue, I was just proposing it as a plan.
>>
>>27765113
>>27765209
>>27766149
"Well, do you have any favorites or dislikes? I for one hate blackjack, maybe I could help you narrow it down?"
>You say as you call over a bartender and order a pint of whatever beer they're serving, then pass it over to the stallion
>He chuckles and takes it heartily,
>"Well, I've always had a penchant for poker and roulette. Either of those you're feeling up for? Maybe I could change your mind about blackjack too, eh?"
>He says as he raises an eyebrow and gestures behind him, to each of the tables hosting those games.
"Well maybe you could show me how it's done first..."
>You say mysteriously, adding a little wink for extra effect, and in response Dromic eagerly grabs you by the hoof and leads to a roulette table, taking a spot and forcing another group over to make room for you.
>From there, betting begins.
>He starts out the gate with a smallish bet on red, 75 bits, which he loses in a spin.
>Then he throws up 150 on red, which again he loses.
>Finally, he throws up 300 on black, which this time he hits on and takes 600 back.
>As he scoops it in happily, he passes you about 15.
>"Go get me another drink and something for yourself, alright? After that, we'll just see what happens!"

>input action
>>
>>27767401

We should've brought something to drug him with. We'll have to just get him drunk instead. Order him the most alcoholic thing on the menu
>>
>>27767401
Time to work that ego. Give him big congratulations on the wins he makes. Get him stoked up, cocky and drunk.
>>
>>27767520
>>27767775
>You take the bits and head over to the bar.
"Give me one of the strongest thing you've got and ah... One of the lightest y-you got back there."
>Nailed it.
>After they're served, you trot on over to your mark and slide up with his drink, making a big show of your affection.
"Here y'are, big winner."
>You say foxily, taking your own drink and giving it a few sips as he rolls.
>He's a rather big better, and when he loses seems to double his bet until he wins back whatever he lost.
>But, he's a lucky stallion tonight, and seems to know when to quit.
>500 up, he stands back from the table and takes you along,
>"Well, I think I've had enough of that, and I'd rather play a game you can join in too. Roulette's pretty solitary."
>In terms of drunkenness, you're not sure how he's faring.
>Physically he seems to hold up pretty well under whatever that drink you got him was, and you don't at all know how it would affect his personality.
>But you stop scrutinizing as he finishes pulling you along, then gesturing to three tables about you.
>"So what're you feeling? I chose the first game, you can choose this one. Blackjack, poker or baccarat?"

>input action
>>
>>27768658
Poker. Twitch has a good poker face.
>>
>>27768658
Ask if he can let us borrow some money.
>>
>>27767401
Ah, I recognize that bidding style. Always double your bets, that way you always come back with a profit.

Keep him away from 50/50 games.
>>
cut that shit out
>>
Sharpie is asexual.
Twitch is willing to do anything for the job.

Make like >>27769048 and stop.
>>
>>27769048
>don't discuss cyoas in a general for cyoa discussion
>>
>>27765871
>>
>>27769208
I also want to elabourate on my thoughts about this, but feel it'll cause more trouble than it's worth and I also don't have time right now to do so.
>>
>>27769048
Make me you fatfuck
>>
>>27768686
>>27768730
"How about some poker!"
>You say brightly, then step over and nudge him,
"And would it be okay if I... Well, Could you lend me a little to play with?"
>But Dromic shakes his head,
>"Oh come on, it's no fun if you're not putting yourself on the line! And I'm sure you'll do fine, if you run dry I'd be happy to lend you something to get you back on your hooves."
>So you quickly find yourself at a table, five players in total seated.
>There's you, a green pegasus, Dromic, a yellow unicorn and a purple pegasus.
>The dealer raises an eyebrow, then asks if everybody's ready to start or if they need a minute.
>Dromic takes that offer, trotting back over to the bar to grab another drink.
>If you want to back out or go talk to the dealer, now'd probably be your last chance for at least a little while.

>input action
>>
>>27771312
He's going to get us some strong alcohol.
>>
>>27771312
Hmm, not sure how to approach this.
I'm sure money will get us places, but I'd like to think we have other options as well.
Maybe we can get the dealers attention and turn them against him somehow.
I'm thinking we can say he's cheating on our friend and we want him to have a bad time.
Might not mean much, but it's a start.
>>
>>27771376
If we say he's cheating, they'll probably just throw him out.
>>
>>27771388
No, cheating as in sexually.
>>
>>27771376
The cheating thing might work if we bribed the dealer, but it would cut into our profits, and we definitely shouldn't play if we do bribe the dealer.
>>
>>27771347
>>27771376
>You shrug and pass on the opportunity, and Dromic shortly returns with a pint each for the both of you.
>He then takes his seat and gives you a wink, and the deal makes a final call.
>Then, the game begins.
>Blinds go in, putting 75 bits in the pot.
>You're dealt your cards and spare a quick look at them, the queen of diamonds and a ten of the same suit.
>Dromic himself looks rather happy with his draw, while the rest of the table is a mixed bag of emotion.
>However, nopony folds, and you're the first to bet this round.
>What do you think of your hand, how much are you willing to wager and most importantly, what are you showing on your face?

>input action

This first round will determine how the rest of the game beyond it plays out.
>>
>>27771691
We're playing I guess? I don't like getting down and dirty, relying on chance to win. If we lose, then we're actually losing out, more money going into our debt.
In fact, I'd rather bribe a dealer than just rely on luck to win.

But if we're not allowed to back out at this point...
It's playable, but it's on the weak side. Not the kind of thing you want to bet big on unless the flop is heavily in our favor.
I'd say play it, but don't raise.

As for what we're showing, just a wall. Stone-faced, completely unreadable.
>>
>>27771805
As in, if the other players raise more than once, fold.
>>
>>27771691
>what are you showing on your face

The usual: impartial autism
>>
I keep trying to write an update but I can't. I'm just not having fun. I can't imagine how anyone is having fun. I feel like I've failed. Failed myself, failed you all, failed Sharpie. I just don't know what to do.

Sorry for the blog.
>>
>>27773315
No worries, Aight. Happens to the best of us.
>>
>>27773315
It's alright, take a break if you need to. Even if I've never really been a fan of gambling, I'm still having fun.

The only way you can fail me is if you cancel the quest or go into hiatus forever.
>>
>>27771805
I say our entire game plan be to do just enough to encourage higher bets.
Small wins, small losses.
Considering he's apparently trying to cut back he's likely to leave before he's broke, at which point we could hold him up with the gun.
Of course, he's a runner, so any confrontation would have to be carefully done.

>>27773315
It's okay Aight. You're good at this.
>>
>>27773315

lol damn nigga chill its just a horse quest
>>
>>27773315
Damn, take a break if you have to
I don't want you to burn out famalam
>>
>>27776119
This more than anything else. I'll wait for you.
>>
>>27775274
>>
>>27775628
>>27776119
I think I'll take a short break, should be back and updating tomorrow or the weekend. Keeping the thread alive would be appreciated, but it's not by any means necessary. Hopefully I can bring my updates back up to my old 20/30 minute speed.

And thanks. Maybe I should make something more lighthearted if I quest again after this.
>>
File: 1460230317884.png (23 KB, 471x385) Image search: [Google]
1460230317884.png
23 KB, 471x385
>>27777341
take it easy
>>
>>27777341
Take it easy man.
>>
>>27777406

I bet it's an Easy Ride into her cunt.
>>
naughty
>>
>>27781857
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.