[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Archipelago (cyoa) #9
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 8
File: title_arch_mk3.gif (111 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
title_arch_mk3.gif
111 KB, 800x600
Somewhere, in forsaken waters, dwells the Winded Archipelago
Apparently cut from the rest of the world since ancient time by an unknown power, Gem Stone, who came to explore it with her father and a sailor, is now trapped here after a strange accident
The friendly folks of the island of Marack were she was found unconscious, took care of her and were willing to help her in her trouble
However, after a terrible demonstration from the Lord of these Lands, Gem is left alone with her friend Alga on this island
After meeting a strangely peaceful magical creature, they get to the island of Coto, where Gem finds her father
He’s accompanied by a Pegasus named Spume who leads a resistance to throw down the tyrant of the Archipelago
She brings Gem and Alga to their base of operation located in a cave hidden among lonely reefs
From there, they decided to explore the Temple Island and Volcanic Island in search of answers for their final operation
Relics and knowledge of the past awaited them and after many trials they returned crowned with success to their base
After an altercation with Spume, everyone chooses to take a day of for now, allowing the resistance to take a break before attacking of the residence of the Wind Lord and possibly getting rid of him
For Gem, she used this occasion to meet with two young members of the resistance, and became intimate with them
Our story continue after they shared a moment of respite together

Previously: http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/archipelago
>>
>You wake up just as you were before falling asleep, coddled in the room of the two hunky stallions
>Still a little displeasingly sticky all over, but also comfortably nested between the warm bodies of the brothers
>Judging from the light coming from the windows, the sun has already started its descent
>Yet the sky has still to take its warmer tones, so you don’t feel any rush for you to move out
>You secure your better grip on Strong Pick what causes a satisfied groan to come out of his sleeping mass while gets his hooves around you
>However, after a minute someone interrupts your cosy moment by mercilessly banging on the door
>“Pick! Shovel! Where in hell were you?” You hear the voice of an angry old stallion through the door “Bauxite said you didn’t show up at the mine this afternoon”
>“Since you’re ain’t doing anything useful I need your help for something, so come over her and quickly before I pull you by the neck!”
>Your two mates groggily wake up, looking a little confused about the whole situations they’re in

>What do?
>>
>>25366064
Would this be a good time to slip out the back window? Find a place to take a shower?
Or should we stay and stick hue with them?
>>
>>25366064
We are the reason they skipped work. We should take some responsibility.
>>
>>25366199
Maybe open the door ourself and sheepishly apologize in their stead. Maybe he'll get it and let them off the hook.
>>
>>25366353
I like this. Maybe take a moment to wipe up.
>>
>>25366092
>>25366199
>>25366353
>>25366462
>The two brother were starting to panic when you put a hoof on both of their faces, instructing them to go silent
“I’ll handle it” you whisper “Get decent in the meantime… and prepare some soap for me too please”
>You quickly clean your face and chest and make sure you’re not leaking anymore before opening the door
>In front of you stands a brown, dark bearded stallion
>Middle aged, most of his hair has fallen off, leaving a little peachier tone of skin on the top of its head which clashes with the black spots circling his eyes
>He’s visibly annoyed but also surprised to see you too and he displays a suspicious look at you sight
“H-hello, Sir” You say in your most sheepish voice “I’m terribly sorry, but I think Strong Pick and Shovel face both need a little time to prepare”
“You see, I asked them to show me the island since I didn’t know much about it”
“And it ended taking quite some time and energy, so we decided to take a nap”
“So… Sorry, it’s kinda my fault they missed work, teehee…”
>The stallion takes a deeps sniff, no doubt the small of coitus must be still be pouring from the place
>However, he lets out a sigh and seems to calm down a little
>“Alright, so that’s what it was… Well can’t say I’m disappointed to see my big boys finally growing up a little”
>“But that doesn’t mean I’m going to encourage them into skipping their shift to go flirting around”
>”So I’m gonna let you kick their ass awake this time but that’s the absolute last one! And you better tell them, understood?”
“O-of course, I’ll tell them”
>”Good, I expect them to run the shop for a while in fifteen minutes, so make sure they’re presentable by then”
>The old stallion was starting to move away, by stops midway, taking an inquiring glare over you figure
>”By the way, miss, wouldn’t you happen to be Gem Stone by any chance?”

>What do?
>>
>>25366698
Don't tell our father.
>>
>>25366698
Uhh... yes?
>>
>>25366792
>>25366983
>Woops, busted…
“Erm… Yes… please don’t tell my father about this” you say
>The old stallion sighs again
>”Well, sure, whatever… It’s not like it’s my responsibility to tell him anything”
>”I’m Coaleye, bye the way” He offers you a hoof to shake, which you accept
>”From what he told me you have more than a pretty face for yourself”
>”I have yet to see that for myself, though”
>”Anyway, he wanted to find you, Gem, something came up”
“Huh? What’s the problem?”
>”It’s your sailor, Cordage was it? He was found on the lonely dunes during our monthly race here”
>”And he’s not in a good shape, it’s already a miracle he lasted so long on these bare patches of sand”
>”He’s at our doctor’s, your father is with him and I’m going there too”
>”I guess I’ll be seeing you there, then”
>After a slight bow, the old pony walk away, leaving you alone
>When you get inside again, Pick and Shovel are already drying up from their shower
>After relaying to the brothers the orders of their father, you’re able to use the pleasantly hot water to wash away the filth of this afternoon
>You take a little time to get you hair done before heading to the doctor’s house
>Inside, you rapidly find your father, Coaleye and also Cordage
>The indigo Pegasus lies unconscious in a bed, covered in blankets
>”Gem!” You father whispers “I’m glad Coaleye found you. Cordage was alive this whole time, ut he wasn’t as lucky as we were”
>”He was dehydrated when he was found an hour ago” He explains “And he probably lost some pounds in the days he was alone”
>Indeed, you remember the guy had a lot more shapes, yet the body in front of your eyes would more likely belong to a lanky scholar than a worker
>Still, he’s alive and breathing steadily… You sit with the two old stallions for now
>”From what I heard, a couple more hours and it would have been too late for him”
>>
>>25367669
>”The doctor said he made he made him ingest water and some soup that should allow him to regain consciousness shortly”
>And just as your father said those words, the patient in the bed starts to move
>An eye lazily open and a hoarse grumbling comes out of the mouth
>Coaleye immediately informs the doctor, who quickly brings water for Cordage to drink
>”Ow, my head… It hurts… What is this place I’m in…?” He says, a little confused
>His eyes scan the room and soon falls on you
>But that doesn’t trigger any reaction from him, he doesn’t seem to recognise anybody in here

>What do?
>>
>>25367686
Ask him what he remembers.
>>
>>25367758
“Cordage! How do you feel, are you alright?”
>”C-Cordage?” He answers groggily “Is this my name?”
>The room falls silent at the
>Ouch… this might be worse than you thought
>”Give him a little time” the doctor says “Once the shock has passed we can get an objective look
>”His condition might change a lot until tomorrow at least, no need to start any special treatment for his memory before that”
“Cordage… So you…. You really don’t remember anything? Not at all?”
>”Urg… No I don’t remember anything, that how it is” He answers, painfully massaging his head
>”But I would like to know where am I, and how did I end up here”

>What do?
>>
>>25368171
Give him the quick explanation while avoiding mention of the world outside the triangle.
>>
>>25368227
>You answer Cordage’s question, at least to subside his confusion subside a little
>However, you decide to let the bits from the outer world out for now, you don’t think that’s absolutely needed right now anyway
>He listens carefully to your words as you tell him about how you all got in a boat together but after an accident you were all separated and landed on different islands
>Somewhat you can see a hint of disappointment crossing his face while you tell him that
>”I… I’m confused, I don’t remember anything after this accident…”
>”But you seem to know me, though, can you not tell me more about myself?”
>“Where do I live? Do I have a family?”

>What do?
>>
>>25368680
We could let dad answer that stuff while we pull the others away so they don't hear about Equestria.
>>
>>25368746
“We’ll… talk about that later, alright? When you’ll be a little more rested up”
>”But… For my family, my peers, where are they?”
“For your family, it’s… a little complicated”
>His mood deflates a little, but he doesn’t insist
>”Alight… I reckon you are right…” he says, sinking a little in his sheets
>On that note, you leave Cordage alone with the doctor to allow him to run some tests on him
>In a nearby room, you find yourselves talking about the amnesic patient
>”What are we gonna do with him…” Wickwisp says
>”The doctor want to keep him in check for now, but he’s not a member of the resistance”
>”But what if Cordage remembers everything and start to talk about it before we finish our operations?”
>”We wouldn’t want to draw any attention this close to our goal…”

>What do?
>>
>>25369094
Don't we have a doctor in the resistance that could take over?
>>
>>25369197
“Don’t we have a doctor in the resistance that could take over?”
>”There’s always Blossom I guess, we could have him take care of Cordage”
“Hum… so the best thing to do would be to bring him on Coto in that case, right?”
>”I think so, we could probably say he used to live here to the doctor, that should be enough”
>”In fact, despite a little weak, Cordage’s body looks alright. Traveling shouldn’t be a problem”

>What do?
>>
Stoping here for the night
Also, when can you guys play?
From the three people that were here at the beginning only one remained....

See you tomorrow
>>
>>25369479
See you soon! I normally can make the hours but today was weird.
>>
boop
>>
>>25369479
Sorry but normie stuff Pleeny. I just want you to know that I really appreciate you running despite your few players and tendency to drop off the board.
>>
>>25369479
Had to leave early because I has to get up early for work. If I don't work, I can play from like 8 p.m. to 3 a.m. (CET) and in the afternoon/evening, otherwise kinda 8/9 p.m. to 11 p.m./12 a.m. or any time I have the chance during the commute or lunch break. So not exactly ideal to plan for.
>>
>>25371243
Agreed
>>
>A little while after, you talk to the doctor about Cordage‘s displacement
>He has no objections to it, and even say you’ll be able carry him this evening
>With that, the day looms to its end, and you’re preparing to get back to Coto, then to the hideout
>You give a last goodbye to Strong Pick and Shovel Face, they tell you they’d be happy to “hang out” again whenever you want
>They still seem obvious to the fact you’re in the resistance, though, you might have a little fun with that later
>And so you leave Ocre, the day you spent here has been a very fulfilling experience
>Cordage is able to walk on its four hooves, but the ride on the boat isn’t making him feel very well
>When the sailor’s the one getting seasick, that definitely means something’s not right with him
>The pagasus is left in Blossom’s hooves on Coto, where you also meet Alga and Pearl
>Then you all sail back to the hideout where Spume was waiting
>Tomorrow, you have planned to pay a second visit to Varesolace, the millennium-old dragon sleeping in the depths of the volcanic island
>You have hope he might have the knowledge to decipher the ancient spell you found in the temple island

>What do?
>>
>>25378053
Tell everybody there has been a change of plans and that we're all going to the dragon.
>>
>>25378515
Sounds good to me. Also introduce Cordage to everyone.
>>
>>25378515
>>25378594
>You remind everyone of the plan, the next day your group goes to the
>And the day after it’ll be time to raid on the Rostrum
>”So we’re doing it tomorrow? No problem for me!” Alga answers
>And while you’re at it, you think it’s time to get to Cordage a proper introduction to everyone
>You’ve only known the sailor for a short while but… eh, that’ll do
“Also, I don’t think we had time for a proper introduction for our new accomplice”
“Everyone, meet Cordage! He was the captain of the boat which brought us here”
“He had a rougher landing than me and my dad, so he might look a little out of it for now”
”But aside from that I’m sure you’ll find out he’s a really nice and dependable pony”
>”P-pleased to meet you all” The Pegasus says nervously “As Gem Stone said, I am Cordage”
>”I’m glad you’re alright” Pearl says “I’m Pearl. Gem and Wickwisp were both concerned you weren’t found yet”
>”It is really fortunate that despite your troubles you ended all back together”
>”Don’t worry, we’re all going to find a way to bring you all back to Equestria in no time!”
>“What?” Cordage exclaims
>He looks around confused, searching for a reaction from anyone else
>”What do you mean by Equestria? Are you implying these islands aren’t the only places that still exists?”
>Pearl seem ready to answer, maybe you should take over

>What do?
>>
>>25379015
Who told him that only the islands exist? I thought his problem was amnesia, but that wouldn't account for having the wrong information. How would he even know the islands are isolated?
>>
>>25379111
We had to lie to him in front of the Ocreians. Don't see why we can't tell him the truth now.
>>
>>25379275
We kept the story a vague as possible. We had no reason to mention the isolation.
>>
>>25379111
“Wait, how do know these islands are isolated?”
>”Huh, well, that’s…” He stammer, visibly uncomfortable “I just heard ponies talking about it when I was on Ocre”
>”I’m so sorry. I am obviously still shocked for all that happened to me… Please ignore my rambling…”
>”But can you please help me clear that misunderstanding, Gem, I think that would help me”

>What do?
>>
>>25379332
The islands being isolated doesn't sound like a normal conversation topic and hasn't he been isolated or unconscious for most of his time here?
>>
>>25379332
No problem. Let's us and Wick explain how we ended up in the Archipelago. Also say it's totally dad's fault we're here.
>>
>>25379405
I'm beginning to think we aren't the first ponies he's met.
>>
>>25379440
Now that I think about it I agree. How did he live a week on a sandbar?
>>
>>25379389
>>25379405
>There’s definitely something fishy about him, but you’re not sure what… could it be you’re not he first ones he met?
>But still you don’t have any reason to refuse him a little explanation about the situation, you guess
“Alright… How about you tell him daddy, it’s totally your fault we all went here after all”
>”If braving the unknown in the of knowledge is a crime, then I am guilty” he proudly states
>Wickwisp proceeds to tell Cordage about the reason that brought you all here
>About his research at Canterlot, how he found out there might be something at the location of the Archipelago
>And finally how Cordage took them to the sea despite the rumours of cursed waters at this place
>Rumours, which were founded considering the bizarre accident you all experienced
>Cordage drinks the words of Wickwisp, as if he was told of an elder fairy tale, but he doesn’t interrupts him, though
>”So I was a professional sailor? That’s… uhm… That’s good, right?” He says once your father is over
>”I hope I’ll be able to remember the tropes of the job, that sound like a very practical skill in this time and place”
>”But then what are we all doing here? I still haven’t been told what was going to happen to us”
>”For sure it doesn’t feel like what the doctor would recommend I think”

>What do?
>>
>>25379742
Keep the resistance a secret. Tell him we're just trying to find a way back home and that these ponies are helping us.
>>
>>25379794
“We’re trying to find a way back to Equestria, and these ponies have been kind enough to help us so far”
>”Oh! That’s amazing! So is that what this place is, a secret home for explorers?”
>”And so, what did you found so far?” He expectantly asks

>What do?
>>
>>25379945
All we've been able to do so far is find out a bit of the archipelago's history. I have a feeling that he's either working for the bastards or one of the bastards in disguise. We should try to lay a trap for him.
>>
>>25379996
”Not much, some of the Archipelago’s history, mostly things about the shadows”
>”This sounds interesting… but what are the shadows?”
“Eh… it’s getting a little late for that, we’ll tell you tomorrow”
“I need a little rest, the day has been simply exhausting for me” You say while stretching your hooves
“And I‘m sure after all you’ve been through, your body must need A LOT of rest, let me show you your room…”
>While reluctantly, Cordage doesn’t oppose your decision, and soon you’re able to tuck him in the bed one of the rooms
“Folks…” You say once you’re back around the others ‘I think you’ve all noticed our friend is a little strange, even for an amnesic”
“There’s definitely something wrong with him, and no matter what it is, measures must be taken very soon”
>”I agree, but…” Wickwisp says “There’s still a chance, even slight, he might just be genuinely amnesic”
>”We don’t know what happen to Cordage in the end, and he may just some time in hospital for all we know”
“Hum… You’re right, but we can’t take any risk and must prepare for the worst, we too far to fail now”
“My guess is that he might be disguised somehow and actually be a spy from the Wind Lord, or even one of them”
“The best way would be to trap him somehow, to be completely sure he’s showing his true colours to us”
”We must be careful, should he be one of the Wind Lords… Spume?”
>The mare stood up in silence, leaving everyone else and is now headed for the workshop with an expressionless face

>What do?
>>
>>25380792
We need to keep an eye on Spume. If she thinks there is the slightest chance that he's one of the bastards she might do something stupid.
>>
>>25380854
>You immediately stand up and follow her, you have a really bad feeling about this
>So does your companions it seems, as they do the same and stay close to you
>As you stand in the doorway, you see Spume nonchalantly browsing the drawers and tools of the workshop
“Spume, what do you think you’re doing?”
>”Well, it’s very simple” She says, picking a hoof axe and appraising it coldly
>”I’m going to look at him deep in the eyes and should I see the taint of his villainy, I’ll simply cleanse it right away”
“What? But that sounds insane! And reckless!”
>”Are you saying a mother can recognize one of her children? I thought it was me being delirious when I heard him speaking”
>”But his words, his sentences… this is definitely Asterion” A wave of disgust crossed her face as she pronounces the name
>”I’ll give him one last test, one single sentence he WILL recognise and we will all know the truth”
>”Now move, I have a redemption to attempt”
>She looks dead serious about this
>Blossom, Alga, Wickwisp and Blossom are just behind you, ready for anything to happen

>What do?
>>
>>25381197
Proving whether or not he's dangerous is a good idea, but killing him would be problematic. I agree with the test, but we should focus on disabling him.
>>
>>25381223
“Calm down, it’s a good thing you can identify him for sure, and I’m completely fine to trust you on that”
“But please he don’t have to kill him! Remember what Varesolace said, the situation might become a lot worse if we do”
>Spume glares at you in silence, before displaying a grim grin to you
>”Let me just ask you a question, Gem, until now we’ve been rather… friendly with him”
>”But what do you think would happen if he really felt his life was threatened?”
“We’re six on one, whatever happens we’ll be able to disable him fast enough!”
>”Oh? That’s a risqué bet, if you ask me… because you know, when you told me about your research in the Temple, there’s something that I didn’t mention to you”
>”Among the spells you found down there, the one which was protecting the mausoleum has been successfully passed to Auriga’s descendants”
>”So what if I told you Asterion and his brother can use this spell? In a more active manner, of course”
>”I know something about it, a Wind Lord Must be able to defend himself, and there wasn’t a lot of practice target on the Rostrum”
>”I can remember myself, still on the ground and my chest burning, congratulating him about how well he had masters that spell”
>”Don’t you really want to bet on his ability to take out all of us at once with that spell?”

>What do?

See you tomorrow
>>
>>25381718
We need to think about this just a bit more. Is this a magical disguise? Is Cordage still in there? Is Cordage dead and he's simply using the body? I refuse to believe Cordage survived on nothing but a patch of sand since we've been here.
>>
>>25381718
He's currently being treated by our doctor. If he's trying to keep up his cover we can drug him before the test. If you have a chance to hit him with the blade of your axe then you'll have a chance to hit him with the broad side of it.
>>
>>25385355
>>
>>25385355
>>
>>25384854
>>
wakey wakey
>>
Let's do it.
>>
>>25388967
To it!
>>
>>25382308
>>25383397
>She’s right, the guy might be really dangerous after all
>But that doesn’t make killing him a better idea in the slightest, what you need is a plan…
“Blossom, you’re technically treating him right now, is that correct?”
>”Hum… Yes, that’s right”
“Then how about you give him some medicine, he will have to accept it to keep up the act”
“Whoever we have in front of us, he’s not that good at pretending so I don’t think he’ll smell the con”
“Then you can make your test, Spume”
”And if he’s as hammered as I was yesterday, I’ll be willing to bet we’ll be able to take him out before he does anything funny”
>Spume lets out an annoyed snort in response
>”Fine, but if we don’t have plans for him, remember that I’ll always be ready put an end to his life”
“We’ll see about than, hand me that axe now, I’m gonna use it as a blunt weapon”
>The Pegasus mare stares at you for a moment, but reluctantly hands you the axe in the end
“Thank you, Spume… Now Blossom, it’s your turn, I think it’s best if you go alone”
>The stallion nods, and after rummaging through his possessions, he enters the room where Cordage is with a vial in hoof
>He comes back a minute later with a tame smile
“Did he take it?” You expectantly ask
>”Without a problem, our guest wasn’t nearly ready to go asleep it seems, so I told him it wasn’t good and that he’d need a little help”
>”Now we’ll just have to wait a little, it’s gonna take around twenty minutes for the drug to become fully effective”
>The minutes pass slowly and in silence, tension can felt in the air
>After the announced time, you all get walk to the room, where you find the snoring form of Cordage in the bed
>At your signal, Spume gets to the pegasus’ side, and sofly nudges him awake
>”Grllrb… What? Who?”
>”Asterion” Spume softly answers “The patriarch calls”
>>
>>25390273
>”And his call shall be answered” The stallion groggily answers, before shooting his eyes open in awe
>”That’s right” Spume answers with a tense smile “It really is you”
>A variety of expressions path through the face of your guest as he seem to realise what he just said
>But his confusion ends with a sonorous *Bong* from the broad side of your axe, sending him right back in the world of the sleeping
>That’s it, it wasn’t as dramatic as you thought it’d be, but you probably just caught one of the Wind Lords
>Spume is breathing heavily as she moves away from the inanimate mass in the bed, her nerves visibly strained
>”I guess that means he is her son after all” Wickwisp declares in a grim tone

>What do?
>>
>>25390282
Find out how to remove the disguise.
>>
>>25390315
>Now that he’ out, you’d really like to see him without his disguise
>Unluckily, the thing is probably magical, and you’re not sure where to begin with that
>Neither does Blossom, but maybe…
“Dad? Do you know a way to dispel illusion we could try on him? So we can see his true face?”
>”Hum… You’re asking a lot, but for what I know, an illusion often hold in the eye of the beholder”
>”So you have to make you find something blatantly faked it the illusion, and it’ll go away”
“How do I do that?”
>”Hey, I’m not a magician you know? That’s only what a friend told me… this is all I have”
>You watch the indigo Pegasus on the bed once again
>Where should you start?

>What do?
>>
>>25390405
Since all WLs are unicorns he must have faked the wings, right?
>>
>>25390497
>The most blatantly faked part of the illusion… the Wind Lords are all unicorns, right?
>Carefully you approach your hooves from the wings of the pony lying in front of you
>As while your brain expected to feel feather under your hoof, only a strange tingling tickles your skin as you path through the magic
>A faint cracking noise can be heard, similar to the sound of the frost under your hoof, as the appearance of the sleeping pony changes
>The colour of his coat goes from indigo to a pale shade of green, similar to Spume
>His mane is now of long threads of perfect gold, slightly curling at the ends
>The thin yet stately features of his face and his straight horn make him look like a sleeping prince
>“So this is our enemy?” Ala says “Well, I guess that’s what a regal colt would look like”
>”You have your proofs, now” Spume says “But you don’t intend to keep him drugged forever, do you?”
>”How shall we take care of him?”

>What do?
>>
>>25390785
What can we do to contain a very dangerous and possibly powerful unicorn? I'm not seeing too many options other than end him.
>>
I know it's been short but I'm gonna call it now, need to wake up early tomorrow
>>
>>25390785
Any way of preventing him from using magic? If there's nothing more creative than horn removal is an option.
>>
>>25390785
Bump.
>>
>>25390785

Fuck his shit up f am
>>
>>25391050
There's an idea. Horn removal sounds a tad cruel but forgive me if I seem low on sympathy for the likes of him.
>>
Let's give him to the abyss!! Nah.
>>
>>25391763
>>
>>25391050
If only Sir Anonpone was here..

And by the way, now that we know he's Asterion, does this
>>25379015
>“What?” Cordage exclaims
>”What do you mean by Equestria? Are you implying these islands aren’t the only places that still exists?”
mean, the Wind Lords themselves do not know about Equestria? This didn't seem to be an act on his part.
>>
what to do
>>
Bunp
>>
>>25398254
Ask if anyone knows a reliable method of disabling magic.
>>
>>25399635
>>25397260
>>25393964
>>25392775
>>25391050
>>25390914
>You ponder about getting rid of him once for good
>Surely few ponies would miss the guy, but still you fell a little ill-at-ease, to say the least, about coldly ending someone’s life
“Does anyone know a reliable way to disable his magic?”
“I mean, would… breaking his horn be enough for that?”
>”I think it would be a decent option, from the few horn breaking accident I got to see, it took over one year for it to regrow completely”
>”And the victims couldn’t produce a spark of magic before three months, so it should do for now”
“Alright so I guess we’re doing that, then-“
>”I’ll take care of it” Spume immediately says “Just help me carry him to the workshop and I’ll proceed there”
>”I’m coming too” Blossom adds “I have never carried this type of operations, but it has to be done clean”
>”As you wish” Spume simply replies, before the two of them transport the inanimate tyrant in the workshop
>Since the rest of you are not gonna help in the procedure, you wait outside for the deed to be done, in an uneasy atmosphere
>The few dull noises getting past the wooden walls are enough to make you shiver
>After an hour or so, the pegasus mare and the young unicorn get out of the room
>Blossom is looking pale, and seem a little shocked by what he had to do
>On the other hoof, Spume is completely unaffected. There’s even a very slight smile on her face
>Once in front of you, Spume tosses a pointy piece of pale green ivory on the ground, its base still reddened by the stain of blood
>“He won’t be able to hurt anyone for a while and we made sure he isn’t gonna die before we decide so ourselves”
>“Of course we also tied him up to make sure the night doesn’t give him any funny idea”
>”We might as well rest ourselves, I doubt he’ll be up before the sun rises again”

>What do?
>>
>>25400227
Speak to Spume about enjoying hurting other, even if they deserve it.
>>
>>25400227
Be very pleased about how that went. Ask what Spume wants to do with that horn piece. Wash that shit off and keep it as a trophy, mang. Also don't say that last bit out loud.
>>
>>25400274
Attach it to a tiara so we can be the worlds first bicorn.
>>
>>25400255
Well... he was unconscious, he's a bad guy, and it's not permanent damage. I say it was pretty ethical all-in-all.
>>
>>25400309
>There’s even a very slight smile on her face
>>
>>25400335
She didn't kill him at least.
>>
>>25400382
That's why it's only a slight smile. If she had killed him it would have been a Cheshire Cat grin.
>>
>>25400255
>>25400274
>>25400297
>>25400309
>>25400335
>>25400382
>>25400409
>You take in your hoof the severed horn which not so long ago adorned your worst enemy’s skull
>Wild ideas of wearing it on your own head as a trophy crosses your mind, and a tense smile crosses your face
>You’re split between the sheer satisfaction of how well the operation went and the bother from you and Spume taking pleasure in mutilating the young despot
>At least, it’s definitely one threat that has been subsided for now, that you can genuinely be happy about
“Do you want to keep it?” You finally ask Spume
>”Throw it to the ocean for what I care, I already have my share of wicked souvenirs”
>”I’m going to my room, I… need to sleep after all this”
>For a moment you think about talking to her about the gruesome justice she carried out
>But in the end, you don’t think there’s any point to be made with her on that topic
>”Hum… Well, so do I…” Your father adds “I haven’t been in the front seats, but I still feel like having a good night of sleep to clear my ideas up”
>Alga, Pearl and Blossom all agree on that, and soon they slowly trot to their respective rooms
>You spend a little more time out, wondering whether or not to return the horn to the depths
>In the end, all you do is to wash it from its filth in the seawater
>A strange curiosity brings you to want to keep the piece of bone, but you can always get rid of it later
>You return to your room, and after hiding your prize in you belongings, you go to sleep
>The morning after, you’re the first one to wake up, and a strange calm has taken the hideout
>You were getting to the pantry when you see Alga coming out of her room, but she doesn’t look so good
>She walk mechanically toward you, her face as tensed and as pale as she had seen a ghost
>“Gem…” She says in a grim tone “There’s something horrible that happened…”
“What is it?”
>>
>>25400666
>”The mask… The one we found at the tomb… It’s haunted! This morning I took a shower and it simply appeared in from of me out of thin air!”
>”I was so scared I almost screamed! I trapped it in my bag but I fear it’s not gonna be enough to stop it! W-what are we gonna do?!”

>What do?
>>
>>25400675
Laugh at her expense. We needed somewhere to hide it Alga, your mane seemed like good enough a spot. I think we can hold onto it now.
>>
>>25400675
Calculate exactly how long it took her to finally notice. Then thank her for keeping it safe and >>25400783. Hug her for one second too long.
>>
>>25400783
No. We apologize to our friend.
>>
>>25400947
What? It's funny.
>>
>>25401008
She is scared witless, we need to console her not get sadistic pleasure out of her pain. An accidental chuckle is the most that is acceptable.
>>
>>25400783
>>25400818
>>25400947
>>25401008
>>25401047
>As a response to your friend’s trouble, your first reaction is to simply burst out laughing, leaving your poor friend utterly dumbfounded
>Two nights and one day, that’s the time it took her to notice that huge thing in her mane
“Alga… I’m sorry, it’s just… I‘m the one who put the mask here, it was in your hair”
>As the orange pony processes your words, her expression goes from sheer amazement to genuine anger
>”Hey! What’s the big idea!?” She angrily asks “That’s one super mean prank!”
“I’m sorry, *pfffff* I needed a hiding place and I thought your mane was absolutely perfect for that”
“But seriously, how did you not notice it earlier?”
>She grumbles at you, the scrunch on her face becoming more prominent by the second
>“Do you know how long it takes to dry them? Or to properly tie them up?”
>”I know I should wash and brush them more often but I have to wake up earlier and that’s boring…”
“Aw, come on…” Your fit of laughing has definitely ended at this point “I didn’t mean to scare you like that, honest… I’m very sorry about that”
>You take the grumpy pony in a hug, but Alga won’t uncross her hooves or get rid of that scrunch
“Do you forgive me?”
>”GRlrlb… Yeah… alright, that’ll teach me to take care of my mane more often…” She begrudgingly says
>Once the incident is mainly closed, you recover the mask and hide it in your things
>Shortly after, everyone start to get awake and assemble in front of a hot share of food
>”Alright” Wickwisp starts once his bowl of oatmeal has been emptied “Today we’re supposed to see Varesolace about the spells”
>”But with our guest in here, there might be something we need to do before…”
>”Without his horn, I’m positive he won’t be able to escape his binds” Spume adds “We can safely attend to other business first if we want”
>>
>>25401132
>”He might still be a little numb from the drug anyway” Blossom continues “I’m not sure how he’s gonna react if we see him right now”

>What do?
>>
>>25401139
We better leave at least two ponies to guard him. Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>25401139
I'm all for seeing him right now but if it's anything like what I had he might not be coherent until later today.
>>
>>25401132
Be extra sure he won't be able to do anything. Their ancestor did gain non-pony magic so it might be possible he has a couple tricks still left in him.
>>
>>25401156
>>25401175
>>25401185
“If he’s as coherent as I was the days before, there’s little use talking to him right now”
“Let’s see Varesolace first, but I wanna make sure Asterion will not pul out an unexpected trick”
“It would be a mistake to underestimate him. I’m going to take a look at him”
>With Spume on you tail, you head to the workshop where you prisoners dwells
>The blond unicorn, or more like former unicorn is lying unconscious on the wall
>A bandage is covering his forehead, a red halo where his horn should have had its base
>Both his pairs of hooves are tied with several coils of rope which are also tied to the heaviest furniture of the room
>The rope is digging hard in his flesh, you doubt anybody could escape that alone and without magic
>”The tricks he knows are the ones of unicorns” Spume declares “He just knows more gruesome spells than the average spellcaster”
>”But that’s only for all I know”
>“Still we could gag him and cover his eyes as a precaution if you want”
“Why not… I think two of us are going to stay here while the rest goes to volcanic island anyway”
“I’m going to let them decide what… precaution to take”
>”If you’re looking for volunteer, I suggest me and Blossom, that’s the more sensible take”

>What do?
>>
I had lots of fun running tonight and I REALLY wished I wasn't already drowsing on my keyboard. The normie adgenda is rather merciless with me these days...

Thank you all and see you tomorrow
>>
>>25401527
We were hoping to have Blossom inspect Varesolace.
>>
>>25401634
Blossom was with us the last time we went, wasn't he?

I say Wick and Alga or Alga and Blossom.
>>
>>25403288
>”Maybe I could try some medicine to ease his torment” Blossom ponders “But I have no guarantee the effect will be the same on dragons”
>>
Bamp.
>>
>>25402642
>>
>>25406194
>>
That's the spirit.
>>
File: volc1_8.png (59 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
volc1_8.png
59 KB, 640x400
>>25401634
>>25403288
>>25403410
“I need Blossom with me, he wanted to try a couple of remedies on the dragon”
“And in fact, I’d like you to come too, Wickwisp and Alga will be the ones staying here”
>”I have no objection, we’re leaving soon, right?”
“Hum, no need to wait any longer, the day will be long”
>While your father and Alga stay at the hideout, You, Pearl, Blossom and Spume set sail to the volcanic island
>The travel is uneventful, but for the first time you see white clouds starting to cover the sky
“Is it gonna rain?” You ask
>”I don’t think so” Pearl answers “That would be unusual in this season, but the sun won’t burn as much for a moment I think”
>Once you’re arrived, you start your descent in the familiar maze of tunnels in the volcano
>The path has been secured once already, so you arrive infinitely faster to the dragon’s lair than the first time you came
>Still half-fossilized, the scaled colossus awaits you in his slumber, its very faint breathing barely audible

>What do?
>>
>>25408700
Wake him up.
>>
>>25408761
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>25408700
>>25408761
Yeah but in the "O mighty dragon, we beseech thee" kind of way we did the first time.
>>
>>25408761
>>25408789
>>25408846
>You hope you’ll manage to wake him up, to have made all the way for nothing would really have been a pain
>Carefully, you approach his sleeping mass, and a touching his armoured scales proves to be fruitless, you end up tickling the inside of his nostrils
>And tiny tremor is felt under you as the giant shakes twitches out of sleep
>”WhAT? Ooh… SSSMaLL One, It IS You. I RRRemEMbeRRR… It wasN’t SO LonG in The PaSSSt ThaT YoU CaME tO me”
>”Could It Be youRRR queSSSt tO HuNt doWN Auriga’s DeSSScendants Came TO an EnD?”
“Unfortunately, it is not yet the case, and we humbly need your knowledge once again”
“O mighty dragon, we beseech thee! Upon searching the ancient shrine of the first Wind Lords, we came across several forsaken spells”
“But we are of too simple mind to understand their value and we wished you’d accept to help us to do so”
>”AnCienT mAGIC ? InteRRReSSStinG, Let ME HeaRRR tHese SSSpell ThaT aRRRe SSSo mySSSteRRRiouSSS to You”
>You comply, and read to the dragon the copy your dad made from the scripture found in the mausoleum
>He listens carefully, and you can hear a couple of muffled mutters coming from him as he seem to ponder about the incantations
>”SSSmaLL one” He declares after a minute “YoU Can ConSSSideRRR youRRRSSSelf LuCKY”
>”FoRRR you found THE MoSSStt ValuAbLE LAgaCY Auriga COulD LeaVE you”
>”These SSSpells aRRE all His MaSSSteRRRpieCEs, WhiCH He Used To BattLe The AbySSSal One”
>”FoRRR those SSSix SSSPells, Let ME ENlighten You aBoUt YouRRR diSSScoveRRRIes”
>”In The ORRRdeRRR you EnOUNcEd TehM TO mE, You FIRRRst have The SSSPell To BRRReach the tRRRap Of THE abyssal One On this LANd”
>”TheN A DEAdlY SSSpeLL to emulate His dArk EMbraCe and KiLL youRRR oppOnenTS”
>”AftERRR That IS his WaRRRd agaINSSSt the MInION Of The AbySSSal ONE”
>”TheN One to HidE youRRR iDENtiTy UndeRRR a vEil Of illusion”
>>
>>25409117
>”A Big PieCE Of His reiGN IS next, as The NEXt OnE IS The One WHiCH ImpriSoNEd THe AbySSSal One IN a PrisOns oF RoCK”
>”AND FInaLLy, The One Auriga WIshEd To Use One The AbySSSAl One TO SSSteal itSSS darrRk SSStrEnGth”
>”ThouGH even I IgnoRRRe, foRRR thiSSS onE, iF it’SSS not BouND To Fail…”

>What do?
>>
>>25409127
What use are they to us? We're no god damned unicorn, we can't use spells. The best we can muster within our immediate party is Pearl.
>>
>>25409127
We were wondering if any of the spells could help free him (the dragon). Also we were worried that killing the bastards might release the Abyssal One. Don't forget to have Blossom check him.
>>
>>25409127
Does he know any counter spells for those spells by any chance? Maybe we could teach it to one of "our" unicorns.
>>
>>25409192
>>25409196
>>25409247
“Alright, but… How is this useful to us, then? None of us are magicians, and only Pearl and Blossom are even unicorns here”
>At your question, the dragon lets out a rumbling, throaty laughter
>”GOOd POinT SSSSmaLL oNe, But How CoMe iT took You mY eXplaiNaTioN To FIGUre This Out?”
>”BEEInG aBLe TO UNdERSSStand ALL MAgiC ReQUiRRRes A LifeTiMe oF StUdY”
>”ONlY A SSSpeCial Kind OF GeNIuSSSes ACHievE that LEvEL BEfoRRRe theiRRR body BEcomE OlD SSSackS of Bones”
>”HOWeVeRRR, The MAgiC oF your PEopLE is DeepLy TieD TO EmoTIOn, And CeRRRTain UniCoRRRns HAve NAruRRRal Affinity FoRRR CeRRRtain SSSpells”
>”I DO nOt KNoW AbOUt You FRRRIenDs Pearl and Blossom, But You MIghT alSSSO FInD YOuRRR luCK iN the POOl of POteNtiAL MAgiCians TheSE Lands HOLD”
“Also, there’s something I need to confirm”
“For a while now, there something that has been trotting in my mind about our goal and its implications”
“The thing we fear that killing the Wind Lords would free the Abyssal One from it prison”
>“MMmmHH… And You WOuLD Be RRRigHT, I WAsN’t CerrrTain BEfoRRRe, but SeeinG the ARRRcanes Of The MAgiC hE used MAkeS iT CleaRRR”
>“The SSSpeLL WhiCH SSSealEd The AbySSSAl One DEfineTLy LinKSSS The PrisON To THe CaSSSteRRR”
>”SSSo will THe AbySSSal One Roam THE OCeaN ShouLD Aurrriga’s Descedents Be deSSStRRROyED? That IS AlmoSSSt CerTaiN”
>Then your fears were founded… You’re rather glad you chose not to kill Asterion back then
“Alright then… Now, powerful dragon, my friend here wished to try a few remedies on you that might ease your pain”
“Would you allow him to proceed?”
>”HMMM? Do SO, SSSMaLL oNe, I don’T Think Your NEEdles OR PoTionS Could EveN BoTHeRRR My SSSleep”
>Blossom displays a tense smile as he approaches the behemoth with his pack
>Still, he soon gets to works, and start to prepare vast quantities of medicine to apply on Verasolace
>>
>>25409568
“Also, would your magnificence know about any counter spell for any of those, by any chance?”
>”ThouGH I AM KNowlEdgeAblE iN MAgiC, I DO Not REcKon A COunTeRRR-SSSpeLL YOU could Use”
>”HOweVeRRR, SSSince You AppeaRRR to Want TO stay ArrrounD THiSSS olD CaRRRcaSSS of Mine, I COuLD TRRRy to teach YouR FRRRiend One of the SSSpellS You BRRRought”
“Wait, really? You Could do that?”
>”I WoulD TRRRy, But I do Not Know If IT WILL SSSucceeD, ThiS IS heRs to DO”
>”And One SSSpeLL only, to SSSplaTeRRR OuRRRSSSelVes WoulD bE fOOliSH IN Both OURRR CoNdItIonS”
>You look at Pearl, she looks a little intimidated at the idea of learning ancient magic from a dragon

>What do?
>>
>>25409568
>“The SSSpeLL WhiCH SSSealEd The AbySSSAl One DEfineTLy LinKSSS The PrisON To THe CaSSSteRRR”
Might be interesting to find out by which means the continuity of the seal is passed down. Is it "automatically renewed" by having a living heir? So, genetically/by blood? Is the seal-spell taught to each descendent, who has to use and pass it on to his descendents? Or is it something else? Maybe it's just some sort of stubborn magic that doesn't care about any tricks we come up with to keep the seal intact.
>>
>>25409577
It's your choice Pearl. I'm sure you could do it. Illusion seems like it might come in handy, or the offensive one. I forget what he means by the trap one.
>>
>>25409679
“Wait, excuse my ignorance, but I still fail to understand what this trap spell is about”
>”No, NoT TO TRRRap, But To ESSScaPe The TRRRap of THe abyssal One on the ARRRchipelAgo”
>”I think You KNOw, The MORRRtaLs CannOT LEaVE these ISlaNds, aS A GRRReat MaGiC BaRRRieRRR FoRRRce tHeM BaCk To THeiRRR HoME”
>”ThIS SSSpell WouLD ALlOw YoU To Go THRRROugh ThAt BaRRRieRRR, jUSSSt Like Auriga Did SSSo long Ago to CoME to ME”

>What do?
>>
See you tomorrow
>>
>>25409795
Oh, that spell is definitely something we should know.
good night
>>
>>25409842
Not very practical right now thought.
>>
>>25409895
Yeah, but who knows, some shit might come up that could keep us from coming back here. Better learn it now.
>>
>>25409895
>>25409923
Think, what if we could leave the Winded Archipelago, go back to Equestria, rat the Wind Lords out to the God Empress of Ponykind and they send muscle out here. There's only one WL left outside of Asterion and alicorn will have much more power and knowledge to deal with Abyss.
>>
>>25409923
One that allows us to leave, the drowning spell, the spell for the crystal spires, the disquise spell, the spell that imprisoned the Abyssal One, and the spell to steal his power.
The fist is going to be necesary at the end, the second is a powerful offensive spell, the third only helps us against the Abyssal One's minions, the fourth would allow her to impersonate one of the bastards (it would be better if it could be cast on others as well), the fifth would allow us to kill the bastards, and the sixth would let us try to be megalomaniacs.
>>
>>25409981
The plan is going to happen, with or without us. It would be better , and an actual quest, to end this ourselves.
>>
>>25409993
Man, this is hard isn't it? I think the illusion would be super useful to infiltrate the Rostrum.

>>25410016
I knew it was an EXTREMELY long shot.
>>
bumpin
>>
>>25413146
>>
There we go.
>>
>>25413146
>>
>>25413146
>>
>>25413146
>>
So, I think this is between the disguise spell and the escape spell
I'm going to tell, should you take the escape spell and manage to pull it of before the attack, you will play as somepony staying in the islands before the big guns come.
Before we continue, can I get a confirmaton on the spell you wish for Pearl to try to learn?
>>
>>25416877
Disguise.
>>
>>25416877
Disguise.
>>
>>25416877
Guy who voted for escape here. I kinda missed that we could only learn one of them, but for right now, disguise sounds like the more useful option.
>>
>>25416911
>>25416918
>>25416929
“Pearl, do you think you could learn to use that spell to disguise yourself? That would really help us a lot I think”
“Do you want to do it?”
>She takes a moment to muster her courage, before giving you a determined nod in response
>However, a little of her bravery fades when the time comes to speak with Varesolace, and you can almost hear her knees clicking
>”S-sir Varesolace” She still manages to declare “I wish to l-learn from you”
>”P-please teach me the magic to hide my true self to my enemies”
>”I ACCCePt, Puny oNE, NoW LiSSStEN CaRRRefUllY, AnD OpEN YouRRR MInD To YouRRR ENdleSSS poSSSiBiLiTies”
>On that note, the dragon start his lesson
>With the most serene voice you’ve heard him, he start to explain the fabric of the spell to her
>That’s she’s going to have to be able to represent what she’ll want to transform into and bring its image only into reality
>Once the theory is understood, the practice start
>Even though Pearl is supposed to take your appearance, the dragon forbids her to look at you
>And instead he tells her to imagine an image you in her head, as precise as possible
>First your shape, then your colours, then the way you move and how you mane floats around
>One by one, Pearl declares she has it all in her mind but the list keeps going on while the dragon encourages her
>However, after a moment the ancient behemoth get a little pushy on Pearl, and her concentration seem to suffer of it
>In fact you’d even say Varesolace has been getting uncomfortably lively for a few minutes
>So much as to make the ground tremble as spasms seem to shake his fossilised body
>“RrrrRRR… TiNy OnE!” He growls angrily “YouRRR OiNmENT HaS MaDe Me ItChy!”
>“OnE Of YOU SSScRRRaTch My eaRRR At ThiS mOMeNt!”

>What do?
>>
>>25417227
Do we have a knife or something we can scratch with? Help him however we can.
>>
>>25417227
Yes, great dragon! I apologize.
>>
>>25417290
>>25417371
“O-of course! We’re so Sosorry for the trouble…”
>You reach the little knife Blossom had in his bag and quickly go to the side of the dragons hear, and start scratching it on the surface of his body
>…Or whatever that protuberance is… you’re no expert in dragon anatomy, so a stone covered one…
>Still, that seem to calm the ancient reptile a little, and he resumes his lesson at a more measured pace
>A little while after comes the part where Pearl is going to effectively look like you, and you all stand at attention to witness the magical feat
>Dimly at first, Pearl’s horn start to light up and a light blue glow engulfs her body little by little
>The colour of her mane is getting deeper, her coat warmer and her haircut is changing in front of your eyes
>The rest of you are left agape as once the glow has stopped, a perfect copy of you sits where Pearl was before
>Under the dragon’s order she rises on her… or on your hooves, her eyes still closed and walks a little around
>”AnD NoW, VeRRy SSSloWlY, You’RRRe GoInG To OpEn YouRRR EyEs, And WHeN You4ll SSSee YouRRR fRRRiEnDs LooKinG At You, IT iS UnDeRRR YouRRR NeW Skin That They’LL SSSee You”
>Your mirror image takes a deep breath, then slowly her eyes opens
>She looks around her until her eyes meet yours
“Hey, it’s me, Gem!” You hear your voice come from your smiling mouth in front of you
“Woah… that’s weird, but the awesome kind of weird!” you say
>”WeLL DoNe, PuNY OnE, SHoUlD You KeEP PRRRaCtiCinG SoOn You’LL ALtERRR YouRRRSSSElF aT A MeRRRe WHiM Of YouR MInD"
>Pearl’s disguise drops at this words, and she seem very delighted be her performance
>”Thank a lot, Varesolace, I really appreciate what you did for us” she giddily says to the dragon with a bow
>”YouRRR ViSiT Made Me HaPPY, But NoW I Am BiDDING YoU FaRRReWeLL, I am… TIRRREd”
>”I WiSH YoU All, OnCe AgAiN, To SSSuccEed In YouR AdVeNtURRRe, MoRRRtals”
>>
>>25417762
>The emerald eye of the creature closes, and his breathing returns to its slower, sleeping pace

>What do?
>>
>>25417774
I guess that's than then. On the way back ask if she thinks she can imitate her sister. I bet that would be funny.
>>
>>25417774
Why didn't we ask him about the mask?
>>
>>25417820
>>25417897
>Since the dragon probably fell asleep for several days, you have nothing left to do in that place
>The sky is still clouded when you come out of the caves, but light assures you the dusk is still far away
>On the trip back to the hideout, Pearl gives several other tries to her new ability, choosing different ponies to imitate
>After you comes Spume, then Blossom, Wickwisp and even her sister to your pleasure
>However, when you try to touch the puffy sphere of hair, it simply pops out of existence with the whole disguise
>The capillary singularity must require some elder god-tier magic to properly recreate…
>When you arrive, silence is reigning over the hideout while Alga and Wickwisp are both sitting in from of the workshop
>They perk up as the notice you approaching from the sea and wave to you
>”I see you’re all fine, that’s a relief” Your father says as you all disembark the boat “Did you find anything new?”
“I went perfectly, Varesolace told us everything about those spells we found in the temple”
“And Pearl even learned a new trick, you’ll get to see it soon”
>”Huh? Really, She learned one of those spells? That’s amazing!”
“I know, right! But what about you? How’s… Asterion?”
>”He’s… fine… When he woke up he looked seriously in panic, but only for about a minute”
>”Then managed to build himself a resolve, I guess, and has barely budged or let out a sound since”
>”Somewhat he behave himself, so we didn’t have to do anything to him”
>”We could even feed him, the good boy even swallowed without any word of complain”
“Him… That’s alright”
>”By the way” Spume says “Our companions will soon come from all of the Archipelago”
>”Tomorrow’s the big day, they should arrive in two hours and will spend the night here”

>What do?
>>
See you tomorrow ...or more probably the day after
>>
>>25418238
Time to start questioning the prisoner.
>>
>>25418238
Damn, I really wanted to fuck with Shovel and Pick.
>>
>>25418403
You mean again?
>>
>>25418620
Well, fuck with their heads.
>>
>>25418675
Oh, okay I see, yeah.
>>
>>25418729
I wonder what we can do to blow their minds somehow.
>>
time for a bump.
>>
>>25418250
sounds good
>>
>>25420124
>>
>>25420124
true.
>>
Flump
>>
File: remove moon.png (1 MB, 800x831) Image search: [Google]
remove moon.png
1 MB, 800x831
bump
>>
>>25428029
>>
>>25430082
>>
>>25419443
We gotta make it good
>>
Episode day rump
>>
>>25430082
>>
>>25418313
>>25418403
>>25418620
>>25419443

“Then it’s time to question your prisoner, we’ll also have to decide what to do with him”
“And whether or not we reveal to the others we have him”
>”I’m going with you” Spume says “I have a few questions I’d like him to answer myself”
>”I promise I’ll try not to go crazy, but if you see I’m losing it, just tell me to get out, alright?”
“Hum, fine, but please try not to go wild in the first place, ok?”
>”Y-yeah, I’ll try”
>On these words, the two of you enter the workshop
>And just as you left him this morning, Asterion is still tied to the wall
>The ropes are starting to leave larger red marks on his skin, but aside from that he looks in good health
>He looks at you, completely still and his face devoid of any emotion as you close the door behind you

>What do?
>>
>>25436301
Are you the one that banished the ponies of Marack?
>>
>>25436301
What happened to Cordage?
>>
>>25436740
>>25436910
“Are you the one that banished the ponies of Marack?” you roughly ask the tied-up stallion
>Your question is met with a wall of silence, he merely blinks as answer
“What happened to Cordage?” you continue
>Once again, the former unicorn simply glares at you in response
>”Do you really think you’re in any position to play?” Spume calmly says
>”You’ve been caught, Asterion, you’ll only get punished more badly is you don’t confess, you know that”
>But unfortunately, the threat of her mother gets the same treatment as your question

>What do?
>>
>>25437078
Well what can we do?

Ask what he knows about the shadows and Abyss is a good idea I suppose.
>>
>>25437176
“What do you know about the shadow?”
“What do you know about Abyss?”
“Did you even know with what forces were you playing with?”
>But once again, the stallion refuses to acknowledge your questions
>It’s useless, he isn’t even looking at you anymore and is giving his perfectly composed glare to the ceiling instead
>”Alright Asterion, you refused to confess, so you know the punishment”
>Spume move to the workbench, where she eyes the different tools at her disposal
>In the end, she picks up a large piece of wood at weigh it in her hooves
>The drear look she gives to your prisoner leaves little doubt on the use she intends for this plank

>What do?
>>
>>25437628

If he isn't going to talk he's no use to us, and I can't think of any better ways to get him to talk. Might as well let Spume work some of her anger out.
>>
>>25437628
Make sure he'll survive.
>>
>>25437735
>>25437794
>You don’t really like this, but you don’t have any other idea to make him talk
>Let’s see what comes out of this, this tyrant isn’t of any use if he doesn’t talk
>”Last chance, Asterion” Spume declares “Are you sure you don’t want to simple answer us?”
>And for the first time the green stallion answers, his expression still adamant
>”I have allowed scum lower than dirt to get the better of me, I deserve no less”
>”So be it” The mare simply reply
>The first blow shoots like lightning, hitting Asterion square in the face with a displeasing numb sound
>She gives several dozen swings on Asterion’s face and body, getting some pained moans out of him as blood draws
>But he still remains stoic, gritting his tenth under the beating, despite is skin breaking under the fierce blows of her mother
>When Spume stops, the guy is in a mess, his flesh has taken a sinister colour under his fur at many spots
>And the place here his horn used to be started to bleed again
>”Would you *Cough* finish this up?” Asterion spits some red “That way our father’s sin will finally be cleansed”
>Spume is panting too, her wrathful look and lips repulsed in anger while she raises the plank once again shows she might just grant his wish
“Stop it” You firmly say “His time isn’t now”
>Spume movement immediately stops at your words
>She a lets out a frustrated exhale as she drops her weapon on the ground and gets a few steps back

>What do?
>>
>>25437954
What sin?
>>
>>25437954

Ask him to elaborate. He may as well explain himself before he dies, it's not like we can think any less of him.
>>
>>25437996
“What sin?”
>”What sin?” He repeats in a grim tone “The only one we couldn’t cleanse ourselves”
>”You’re not from here, right? Or maybe it’s just stories, but anyway, I think my parent here told you about our glorious lineage”
>”We rightfully reigned over these island for generations controlling the lesser masses with our divine might”
>”But then Carinae came, a boil in our dynasty, an insult to the greatness our ancestors”
>As he speaks, Spume start to tremble, not out of anger, but rather from… sadness, you see tear rolling on her eyes
>”Despite the power he was awarded, he disrespected our traditions and failed to see the humongous gaps between us and common folks”
>”He had several sons with my heretic of a mother, and he was way too lenient with her, treating her almost has his equal”
>At that point, Spume collapses on the floor, crying in a more sonorous manner
>”He raised us disregarding some of the axioms of our dynasty in order to pass on his false idea of governing”
>”Thankfully, the lore of our family is preciously conserved, and from the old tomes we learned our rightful place, and how wrong our father was”
>”The fool wanted to reveal our existence to the commoners of the islands and to shatter the godly form our ancestors had worked so hard to create”
>”So we ended him, but this pony here” he looks at the sobbing form of Spume “fled like a rat, and is now plotting to destroy us”
>”We chased her, but we failed, and soon Fornacis would die in the most shameful manner, we immediately knew it was her doing”
>”At that moment, I wanted to seek revenge for my blood, but I too met a most dishonouring fate”
>”It is divine retribution, I see it now… that only one of us could remain”
>”My ancestor have smiled upon my brother instead of me, and I’ll gladly accept it for our glory”
>Asteron raises his head, presenting his still pristine neck to you
>>
>>25438599
>”Come, peasant, end the dead sprout that I am and make the line of our dynasty pure again”

>What do?
>>
>>25438607
Mind telling us about what the tomes say about your lineage?
>>
>>25438714
>He roll his eyes in response
>”Suit you, peasant, you’ll never get your eyes on any of those books anyway”
>”Since the founder of our dynasty, the Mage-God Auriga each of our ancestor has written a memoir of his reign”
>”They’re stored in the Rostrum, and all of them showed us the rightful use we had to make of our power”
>”Carinae didn’t have the time to add his, though, luckily it won’t be missed”
>The stallion struggle in his bonds, starting to look a little annoyed
>”Enough talking, I would have ended my excuse of an existence but my hooves are tied, so just execute me already!”

>What do?
>>
see you tomorrow
>>
>>25438909
What made this "Mage-God" Auriga so special?
>>
>>25438909
Asterion I'm glad you came down from your golden throne down to the real word. Despite how highly you see yourself, here you are, bested by the "scum" in your minuscule realm you and your ancestors have held dominion over with smoke an mirrors. It's but a pathetic sliver of land compared to Equestria, where real Alicorns who rule justly and fairly with kindness towards all and have more power than you or your ancestors can even comprehend. Your mother and father are the best thing to have happened to these few islands in hundreds of years. No, you will not die. You will watch the end on the Wind Lords.

Leave the bastard here and make sure he's tied well and there's no way he can end himself.
>>
>>25439844
>>
>>25438917
you too
>>
>>25440269
Have Sweet clean up Asterion too. Don't want anything to get infected.
>>
>>25439844
>>
>>25439844
>>
>>25438909
How about some waterboarding?
>>
boop
>>
>>25446666
Thems some damn fine digits.
>>
bamp
>>
>>25447963
>>
>>25452708
>>
>>25452708
>>
>>25438917
monday tomorrow?
>>
>>25454614
yes
>>
>>25452708
>>
>>25438937
>>25440269
>>25441903
“What made this "Mage-God" Auriga so special?”
>”Even I nor my bother would compare to Auriga, for he rose above the masses and allowed this land to survive impending doom”
>”But his legacy runs in my veins, and I and my brother are the protectors of this land and our… or now, his rule is the fairest of all”
>You can’t refrain a smirk from the vison of the pony in front of you…
“Asterion I'm glad you came down from your golden throne down to the real world” You declare
“Despite how highly you see yourself, here you are… Just look at yourself”
“Bested by the "scum" in your minuscule realm you and your ancestors have held dominion over with smoke and mirrors”
“It's but a pathetic sliver of land compared to Equestria, where real Alicorns who rule justly and fairly”
“And with kindness towards all and have more power than you or your ancestors can even comprehend”
“Your mother and father are the best thing to have happened to these few islands in hundreds of years”
>The tied-up pony stares at you for a moment before breaking in a sinister laughter
>”Really?” He replies haughtily after abruptly ending his laugh “How are we not being fair to the people? Really, I’d like to hear your complain”
>”Have you ever seen anypony unhappy with his fate, here? Were you ever been short of food or anything else in your stay?”
>”I’m sure you didn’t, you ungrateful scum”
>”We are the rightful rulers of these lands, we protect it from the shadows that still today threaten the engulf all life in here”
>”And in its leniency our family allow the commoners to live free of any threat from the shadows that plague these islands”
>”In return, the ruler has the right to live above them, for they wouldn’t even exist without Him”
>”You seem to think otherwise, but you’re not fighting for anything remotely good or just”
>>
>>25457080
>”But only to quench the thirst for vengeance of a heretic widow”
>”Or maybe it is because you sympathised with the sister… surely that friendship has biased your feeble mind”
>”But tell me, should one of those “real Alicorn” of yours be murdered by their people, wouldn’t the rest of them seek revenge? How’s that not fair and just”
>”Pearl was given the highest honour possible for a mare of her kind, and what she did to thank my brother was to slice open his neck”
>”All we did was only rightful retribution for the acts of the people of Marack, and to ensure this wouldn’t happen again”
>”These smokes and mirrors, as you call them, are here to ensure the foolish people wouldn’t attempt to disturb the only sustainable order of things”
>”Just like what happened because of my mother”
>”As, should our line disappear, the rest of you will be doomed to an excruciating death from the darkness of Abyss”
>”But maybe you could present me your divine rulers some time, their “smoke and mirrors” seem to have convinced you enough to chant their glory”
>”Even without them having ever been seen in these islands”
>You sigh as his monologue ends… these kind of people won’t change so easily, will they?
“Your belief won’t change the outcome of our plan”
“Asterion… Your life doesn’t end today, you will remain in our company and you’ll see the tyranny of your dynasty end with you own eyes”
>”A very promising show indeed, getting to witness your illusions of victory being crushed under my brother’s merciless hoof…”
>”What a charming gift you’re making me, I can’t wait…” He smirks while you start to clean the wounds Spume made him earlier

>What do?
>>
>>25457088
These guys are like religious fanatics, nothing we say to him is going to change anything and he'll most likely say nothing helpful.
>>
>>25457088
Let us agree to disagree.

>>25457202
Yep. If you been told to you that you're best shit ever since birth then it'd be hard to convince you otherwise.
>>
>>25457202
>>25457347
>There’s nothing else to get out of his guy… He’s just so deep in his own world he won’t change ina million years
>You continue patching up the tyrant who still show a smug grin, as if his victory was assured
>But at least he doesn’t spew any more nonsense at you
>Once you’re finished treating him, you help Spume, who has calmed down a little and exit the workshop
>”Gem, Spume!” Wickwisp says, as soon as he, Pearl, Alga and Blossom see the door open “Are yuo alright? Did Asterion… give you any answer?”
“We’re alright, but the dude didn’t really tell us anything useful”
“He just confirmed how much of a megalomaniac ass he and his brother are, so not really anything new”
>”Huh… And… Spume?”
>The mare next to you still looks a little troubled but perks up at the mention of her name
>”It’s… alright… some haunting memories, that’s all”
>”But I felt like I had to hear it all from him, to move on”
>”I’ll get through before the others arrive if that’s what concerning you” She says while forcing a smile to appear on her face
>”Hum… Yes…” Wickwisp replies “Speaking about the others, do you think we should show them our prisoner?”
>”The first ones will probably arrive shortly, and we’ll need the workshop for storage”

>What do?
>>
>>25457450
We'll need somebody to keep an eye on him during the plan so we probably should.
>>
>>25457531
“We’ll have to, somepony will have to watch over him at some point”
“So hiding it would needlessly complicate things while everyone will probably be tense already”
>”Alright, let’s just make sure it goes without anyone being hurt, not even him”
>”I say we should also gag him when we show him to everyone, that should minimize the chance for trouble”
“Hum… I’ll think about that”
>For the next thirty minutes, you, Blossom and your father wait for the doing a little cleaning up while Alga and Pearl prepare a hot meal for everyone
>It’s only when the sun has disappeared behind the horizon that you see the first boat arrive in your direction
>Spume comes out of her room to greet them, her usual calm and composure rebuilt
>Young and old ponies come out of the boat, almost twenty of them, all from Coto
>They all smile and chat together, but no one dares to speak or laugh loudly, as slight tension floats in the air
>A few minutes later, a second embarkation comes around, carrying the members from Ocre
>What means Shovel Face and Strong Pick are in that boat
>A snicker forms on your face as you think about how you should greet the two brothers

>What do?
>>
>>25457752
Surprise them.
>>
>>25457767
Sounds good, how do we want to go about that?
>>
>>25457752
Wait until the get all disembarked and settled in before sliding between the two of them from behind. Ask what fit handsome stallions such as them are doing here.
>>
>>25457767
>>25457799
>>25457806
>Might as well get them a little welcome surprise, that’ll cheer them up
>You watch from a distance as the boat approach making sure the crew wouldn’t be able to see you
>The family of four disembark and shortly after being greeted by Spume the paretns split from the children
>Now that the two stallions are alone, you discreetly get closer to them
>You close up from behind, like the predator you are
>Before getting between them and suddenly putting one of your arm over each of their shoulders
“Hey, guys, what are fit handsome stallions such as you doing here?” You naturally say, but without being able to supress a hint of playfulness
>”Aha, well, miss, we are –“
>As the two stallions turn and recognise you grinning face, their brain seem to cease functioning for a second
>They blink, their mouth agape while exchanging incomprehensive looks while trying to process the information in front of them
>”Ah…”
>”Ah?”
>”Ah!”
>”AaaaAAA!”
>”Oh no!” Shovel utters with a panicked expression “Please don’t tell me you’ve followed us from Ocre!”
>”Sweet mercy we’re in big trouble, you’re not supposed to be here, Gem! This is serious” He takes you by the shoulders, genuinely freaking out

>What do?
>>
>>25458119
Collapse from an uncontrollable fit of laughter.
>>
>>25458119
Yes. This treachery against the Wind Lords is serious!
>>
>>25458171
>>25458320
“Of course it is serious” You say trying desperately to sound scary despite your growing urge to burst out laughing
“Treachery against the Wind Lord is no joking matter, guys…”
>At your words, their expression goes from simple scare to the one of those who have contemplated true despair, and weren’t prepared to face it
>”That’s it, Pick…” Shovel grimly declares “Cast was right…”
>”We killed everyone because we don’t know shit about mares”
>That’s it, they got you… You limp on the ground utterly defeated by the impossible obliviousness of the two brothers
>Your mouth is only able to let out chuckle and giggle to the point where you can’t even form a word and you feel your hips ascend to Side-halla
”F-f-for the love of *Giggle* Pick, Sh-shovel! I’m a member of the resistance as well!”
>You’re very proud you managed to articulate a coherent sentence before the prank went too far
>The two brother look utterly confused and completely lacking any idea of what to do from here while you’re still convulsing on the ground
>Too much contradicting information don’t appear to be their forte
>”U-uh? Y-y-you sure?” Pick finally asks, tamely “You’re one of us? Not a, envoy of the Wind Lord?”
“Of course you big dum-dums! *Pfew* Why do you think nopony else is surprised to see me around?”
“You didn’t come at the last meeting, did you?”
>”Huh well…” They both scratch their head in embarrassment while you have regained enough composure to stand on your hooves
>”Gem?” You hear behind you “Can I talk to you a moment, please?”
“Hum? Uh, sure Spume, we’ll catch up later boys!” you say as you follow the green Pegasus away
“So, what’s the matter?” you ask her once you’re a little apart from eh rest of the ponies
>“Alright” She starts “Soon we’re going to gather everyone and I’m gonna tell everyone about what our group’s been up to these days”
>>
>>25458724
>”We’ll show them Asterion and talk about tomorrow’s exact plan”
>“And then I wanted to ask you, if you’d accept to give them a speech about tomorrow’s raid”
“Me? But aren’t you their leader?”
>”Hum… Most of them view me as so, but… I’m not sure I know the right words”
>”Explaining them the plan and assuring myself they’ll work together, this I can do”
>”But I’d also like to touch their heart, to get them confident and optimistic about tomorrow”
>”Yet I don’t think I can genuinely nspire them that way, so I thought maybe you could”
“Hey… I barely know them all, am I gonna randomly take the spotlight from you and give them a speech?”
>”Don’t worry, since last time most of them have learned our group has been working for the plan to work, they’ll recognise you”
>”And I also plan to tell them how much I you in particular, this I know I can be truthful about”
>”You don’t have to do it if you don’t feel like it, but I’m asking you”
>”Would you do that for me?”

>What do?
>>
>>25458732
I guess we could. But let's ask her for a few points we could or should bring up in it.
>>
>>25458732
I'll try.
>>
>>25458812
>>25458932
*Sigh* “I’ll do my best, Spume”
>A smile illuminates Spume’s face
>“Thank you, Gem, I knew you could do it”
“Hey! I haven’t done anything yet, I don’t even know what I’m gonna tell them”
“Can you help me on that a little, please? Do you have any important points in mind?”
>”Well… I want them to feel confident, not to be scared, and to have faith in themselves”
>”In short, I’d like to lift their spirit I guess… But I don’t really know how”
“Yyyeah, I’ll try to think of something”
>”Thank you, now on another note I still haven’t asked you if you intend to include Pearl’s new power in the operation”
>”For now, the plan is to feed the baited fishes to the coatls, get inside the Rostrum with grappling hooks”
>”Search the place with four teams and subside the remaining Wind Lord upon finding him”
>”I’ve been making a map of the Rostrum form my memories, I’ll reveal it tonight to everyone”

>What do?
>>
Ponies of the archipelago, I am Gem Stone.
And I see a whole army of my ponies here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free ponies, and free ponies you are. What would you do without freedom? Will you fight?
Fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell the Wind Lords that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!
>>
>>25459219
Sounds good. I think maybe if we can fool the last one into thinking it's Asterion we can use that somehow.
>>
>>25459219
Would the Coatls be tricked by Pearl's disguise?
>>
>>25459219
Tell them that our enemy is only one and we are many. He has been the latest in a long line of unopposed tyrants. They think themselves untouchable, but their arrogance will be their undoing. There is a great wonderful world out there waiting for you to see and many ponies who would love to enjoy the pleasures of your Archipelago. We WILL storm the Rostrum and we WILL end their reign. Their arrogance has already ruined one of them. He came straight to us. Then let them know about Asterion.
>>
>>25459325
>>25459337
>>25459400
>>25459435
“Hummm… Do you think the Coatls are going to be tricked by Pearl’s disguise?”
>”That’s… Hard to tell” She ponders “But I’m going to say no”
>”Asterion has been taught to tame them and he has a special way to address and command them”
>”Since she doesn’t have that training, the Coatls might attack Pearl even if they mistake him for Asterion”
”Alright… I just wanted to have your opinion”
“In that case I’d rather have her take Asterion’s appearance only once we’re inside the Rostrum”
“That might make the last of the lower his guard and give us the opportunity to seize him”
>”I see. Then it’s settled, I’m gonna start to gather everyone so we can start the core of our meeting”
“I should probably talk about it with her now that I think about it…”
>”Yeah… That’s an idea…” Spume snickers
>You go find Pearl who’s chatting with her sister and explain her your plan for her
>She’s a little chilly at the idea but accept nonetheless, that’s why she learned that spell after all
>You then all move to the biggest room of the hideout where Spume has started to prepare the meeting
>Over twenty ponies are waiting for her to start, absolutely everyone from the resistance is in here
>The chatters have become whispers, and everyone has a serious expression on their face
>For tonight they prepare the end of a millennium-old reign

>What do?
>>
That's gonna be all for tonight folks, I hope you enjoyed your time in this thread tonigh.
I'm gonna pick this up the day after tomorrow, with the actual map ready

Thank you all for playing!
>>
>>25459585
Don't be nervous, just imagine everyone in his underwear.

Sleep well
>>
good night boop
>>
>>25460572
>>
>>25460572
>>
Shabamp
>>
>>25460572
>>
>>25460572
>>
>>25458724
>”We killed everyone because we don’t know shit about mares”

What a mighty kek.
>>
ski-ba-bop-ba-dop-bop
>>
>>25459585
aw sweet, maps
>>
>>25472181
>>
burp
>>
>>25468596
scatman come back
>>
File: manly_tears.jpg (8 KB, 177x238) Image search: [Google]
manly_tears.jpg
8 KB, 177x238
>>25477446
>>
boop
>>
floop
>>
pump
>>
>>25366038

Bump
>>
>>25366038
>Pleeny the Ill
>>
File: shamecube.gif (3 MB, 320x227) Image search: [Google]
shamecube.gif
3 MB, 320x227
Alright... I fucked up my schedule good time, but I'll be back tomorrow, for realzies
At least I have that MSPaint map done...
>>
>>25485814
Awrite
>>
gashunk
>>
damp
>>
>>25486727
>>
grump
>>
stump
>>
>>25485814
it okay
>>
bed time boop
>>
File: Floor1.png (7 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Floor1.png
7 KB, 800x600
>>25459609
>>25459435
>>25459325
>Spume is the first to speak, silencing the small talk from the resistance with a cough
>”Ponies of the Archipelago, my fellow comrades and friends… Thank you all for coming tonight”
>”I think you all know why we are gathered here, we are here to prepare tomorrow”
>”And when the sun will rise, we’ll set sail for the Rostrum, and end the tyrannical rule of the Wind Lord who’s been fooling us for generations!”
>The ponies stand at attention, they seem to all know what they got themselves and ready to deal with the consequences
>”Let me remind you of our plan, step by step to take him down”
>”The first part will be to take down the Coatls which guard the Rostrum”
>”For that, we have collected fish, their favourite food and baited it with a powerful drug”
>”We’ll capture them, putting them out of our way for the day”
>”There are twelve adult Coatls which will have to be neutralized before we can act”
>”These creatures are diurnal, the baits must be set as soon as they are awake so as not to let the Wind Lord the time to react”
>”Then comes the actual capture of the Wind Lord… once it’ll be confirmed the platform is clear, we’ll climb our way there”
>”I have no way to predict where he’ll be when we attack, the chance are high he won’t be asleep, and we’ll have the search his home for him”
>”But his magic is powerful enough to kill ponies on sight, there will be no place for hesitation against him”
>”I understand that none of us are warriors, and although it would be better to have him alive, your own survival will always come first, so act accordingly”
>Spume walk to the wall, where she pins two maps from the table for everyone to easily see
>”Now, let me show you a map of the place” Spume says, while revealing the maps of two levels of the Rostrum”
>”We’ll arrive on this level” She says while pointing at the first map
>>
File: floor2.png (16 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
floor2.png
16 KB, 800x600
>>25495004
>“The platform is completely open, safe from the room at center”
>”In there are stairs going up and down. Upstairs are the Lord’s chambers, which are a single room with a lot of furniture”
>”However, most of the room are downstairs. They are accessible by the main corridors going east and west”
>”From the platform, there’s also an access to the cave where the Coatls dwell, their whelps will still be here”
>”None of the younglings are the size of a pony, though, or else they’d be flying out already”
>”The sigh of spears and torches should be enough to ward them off”
>”The place is ridiculously huge for the few ponies that usually live here, each room may house all of us with ease”
>”To catch the Wind Lord, once we have reached the platform we’ll check his room upstairs”
>”Should he not be there, we’ll split into three groups, starting the search through each corridor and the cave”
>”The team that finds him first will have to deal with him, and signal his presence by blowing into a horn”
>”Advancing carefully and quick reaction will be crucial for this operation to succeed”
>”For we do not know how the Wind Lord will react, since it’s the first time such an assault has ever been attempted”
>”I wish I could give you more information to rely on, but unfortunately this is all I have”
>”You’ll have to count on yourselves to get the better of this trial”
>”I wish you all not to die tomorrow” She concludes, leaving the audience a little… shaky
>”But now I’d also like to let somepony else speak to you”
>”You probably know that for the last few days I and a few of us have been uncovering the mysteries behind the Archipelago, and the Wind Lord’s dynasty”
>”We learned that the Wind Lord came to power because of one their ancestor unleashing an ancient evil then sealed it away, using the confusion to his own advantage”
>>
>>25495024
>”We learned that this pony, used and tricked many person to accomplish his megalomaniac desires”
>”We learned that this ancient evil is still looming in the depths of the sea”
>”And some of my companion in these adventures came from another places than our little Archipelago”
>Whispers are heard among the audience at this reveal
>”At first I had trouble believing their origin, but now I realise they’ve been making me believe in more than their words”
>”In the end, we also learned it was possible to travel to these lands they come from”
>”Thanks to them, I was able to become a semblance of a person again, and I was able to look past my desire for revenge and to see what we are all building together instead”
>”But that’s enough talking from this old mare, Gem, would you mind coming with me, please?”
>A little nervously you step forward and try not to appear too intimidated
>You remember some silly methods from school for not being afraid in front of the crowd, imaging them all naked
>But actually most of them are naked… Terrific… The sheer irony of the situation immediately clears all social pressure from your mind
“Ponies of the archipelago” You start, trying to sound as solemn as possible “I am Gem Stone”
“And I see a whole army of my ponies here in defiance of tyranny”
“You have come to fight as free ponies, and free ponies you are”
“What would you do without freedom? Will you fight?”
“Fight and you may die. Run and you'll live… at least a while”
“And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance”
“Just one chance to come back here and tell the Wind Lords that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!”
“Our enemy is only one and we are many, he has been the latest in a long line of unopposed tyrants”
>>
>>25495039
“They think themselves untouchable, but their arrogance will be their undoing”
“There is a great wonderful world out there waiting for you to see and many ponies who would love to enjoy the pleasures of your Archipelago”
“We WILL storm the Rostrum and we WILL end their reign!”
>At these words the ponies clap and cheer you in unison, their faith in victory revived by your passion
>Their chests are filled with pride and confidence right now, and they look ready to take on anything
>You’re pretty proud of yourself so far, and you think you have one last good surprise to bolster them further
“Their arrogance has already ruined one of them” You continue on a slyer tone “In fact, he came straight to us”
>You clap you hooves, the signal you had agrees on with your father earlier
>He kicks the door open, Asterion on his back, still tied up for all eyes to see
>The members of the resistance stare inquisitively to the fallen monarch who’s carried to the front
>The pony is brought next to you, giving the audience a disgusted glare, but his gagged mouth prevents him from saying a word
“Ponies of all the archipelago, you have in front of your eyes Asterion, son of Spume and former ruler of this land”
“He tried to stop us by infiltrating our movement, but his plan was quickly discovered and he was neutralised”
“I offer him to you, you may do anything with him”
>Ponies gasps in amazement, and the tone of their voice is getting higher as they about what to think and do with the prisoner
>”Excuse me, but” A hoof suddenly raises from the audience “How do we… know for sure it’s one of the Wind Lords?”
>You can tell there was no malice in his voice but genuine concern and confusion
>And after a second of silence, whispers start again to emerge from the group and they start asking themselves the same question

>What do?
>>
>>25495056
Just ask his mother.
>>
>>25495056
Remove his gag, with his fanatical ego all we'd have to do provoke him a bit and he'll preach everybodies doom.
>>
>>25495113
>>25495174
>”I can vouch for that” Spume speaks up “This is the pony I have failed to raise”
>”He is the first one who stabbed his father to death and claimed his heritage in blood”
>Some nodding are seen in the public, it seems they hoped for a more tangible proof but this manages to do the job
>You remove the gag for Asterion’s mouth, hoping the natural flow of obscenities he’s going to spill will feed the flame
>But he doesn’t say a word and remain silent instead, he even looks a little… confused despite his hateful eyes
>And not the half-assed confusion he tried to emulate while imitating Cordage but more like the actual thing
>Luckily most of the ponies seem convinced enough from Spume’s words
>”Are we… Going to kill him?” another hoof raises in the group
“No” You firmly answer “Abyss, the ancient evil this bastard’s ancestor fought is still imprisoned thanks to his blood”
“One of them must remain alive for now, at all costs”
>”If none of you have any more question, I think dinner will be the next order” Spume continues
>”We all need our mind and our bodies to be ready for tomorrow”
>”So eat and rest up, my friends, tomorrow we make history”
>The rest of the ponies seem to have no further inquiry so they move out to enjoy the dinner Alga and Blossom prepared
>They sit in groups of four or five, in a relatively relaxed mood
>Asterion is moved back to the workshop, where Pearl alone watches him

>What do?
>>
>>25495313
Rejoin the brothers. Invite Alga to join us.
>>
>>25495391
“Hey, Alga!” You wave to the orange pony, still handing out food
>”Hey Gem, nice speech back there by the way”
“Thanks! Mind if we eat together? There’s also some… friend over there I met on Ocre”
>”Sure, just let me get finished with that” She replies
>Which in practice translates to her screaming” If anypony wants some just behave yourselves!” at the awaiting crowd, before coming with you
>The two of you quickly find the two miner ponies eating their grub
“Hi guys! Mind if I and my friend Alga stick around for dinner?”
>”Hum? Oh! Not at all, Gem” Shovel waves happily “It always a pleasure… when you don’t plan on making us have a heart attack”
“But it’s so funny to tease you” You say, playfully poking the stallion’s chest
>”But we were really surprised, you’re one really big shot of a mare, right Pick?”
>”Gem’s impressive, Bro” Pick answers
>”She sure is!” Alga adds “This little mare here packs enough to kick some overlord ass”
>”Just yesterday she hold the banter with a three thousand years old dragon, just to say!”
>A ”Wooaaaah” comes from the two stallions in awe
>”Come one, Gem, You have other stories like that, don’t you?”

>What do?
>>
>>25495634
How about finding a way past all of the traps in the ancient temple.
>>
>>25495634

Our most exciting adventure is probably the one Pick and Shovel already are familiar with
>>
>>25495676
>>25496103
“Of course I have, and so have you Alga right?”
>Now let’s see, this time in the Archipelago was pretty adventurous, what other flashy action did you pull off…
“Let me tall about how two days ago we made it through a temple filled to the brim with ancient, deadly traps!”
>And so you begin to tell the attentive stallions the tale of the day you spent in the Temple Island
>But as your tale progresses, you find it increasingly hard to captivate the two stallions with
>In fact you did it the safe and methodical way, that isn’t really thrilling to talk about
>Despite your best efforts, your story sounds pretty dull and Alga gives a look of disapproval in your direction
>Even the magic traps get pretty bland to tell about, and it’s not like you could use some Daring Do references to spice up your story
“Alright, this might not be as hectic as I remember…” you confess your bored public
“Anyway, I think my roughest adventure was with you guys anyway” You wink to the stallions
>”Oh! Well… It’s kinda the same over there” Shovel blushes
>Alga looks a little confused at first, but given the sly look she gives you, she has put the pieces together
>”Shovel, Pick” Alga says “I’m in charge of placing everypony in their room for tonight, you know?”
>”How about I put the two of you and Gem alone in the same room?”
>”Oh!” An increasingly red Shovel Face answers “That… would be nice, right Pick?”
>”Uhm… Sure, Bro…” He sheepishly adds
>”Surely you don’t have any objections, Gem?”
>The walls are a little thin for your tastes in here

>What do?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.