[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ponies in Dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 12
Anyone here had any pony related dreams? Besides the obvious sex.

>Be me.
>In a random mansion.
>Dark, cold, stormy night.
>Only source of illumination is candles.
>See Pinkie & AJ near the fireplace.
>Making out.
>Not my kind of ship but OK.
>Look at AJ missing her signature hat.
>Also has missing legs.
>Legs replace with artificial ones.
>Cybernetic enhancements?
>Glossy, more white than black.
>Think of Portal.
>Also AJ's eyes glowed a brilliant green in the dark.
>Is this really AJ?
>Shift perspective to Pinkie.
>Talking to shady Raven.
>Raven looks villain as fuck.
>Has charisma of discord.
>Wants to make a deal with Pink pone.
>Exchange Pinkie's happiness with sadness to bring AJ back to what she once was.
>Ohshit.jpeg
>Pinkie speaks.
>"If it means to bring AJ back to who she was, I'll happily give up my Happiness."
>Raven smiles.
>Raven cast magicks.
>Pinkie glowed a great white.
>Everything goes white.
>I wake up.

Nor Pinkie or AJ are my waifu but I just thought I share this with you guys. If any of you can get any meaning from this, you're more than welcome to share.
>>
File: image.jpg (251 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251 KB, 1440x1440
>>27726388
Had a few, although I can't remember some and one is not pony related

>in dreamland
>sitting on a park bench with a pony I love
>view is breathtaking
>we are in eachothers arms, heads resting on eachother
>doesn't last long, but it was nice

Another one I had was a weird one with chrysalis in it, can't remember it well. Lastly is my pony unrelated dream. Only rarely do I get dreams of flight, but they are the dreams I crave the most. Being able to soar, dive, spin in the sky is one of things I want most, and sometimes I wonder if my element is up there than down here in the earth. Either I must fly in this reality, or I must make my dreams of flight more frequent. Would someone know how to help with that?
>>
The first time I had a pony in a dream, Pinkie was Darth Vader, and she was my father.

The second time, I was following Twilight around, can't remember what we were doing.

The third time I was following Sweetie Bell, who was following Rarity, who, for some reason, had crotch and chest boobs that wobbled around as she trotted.
>>
File: 1388519644860.png (255 KB, 607x603) Image search: [Google]
1388519644860.png
255 KB, 607x603
Selfish bump for interest
>>
File: full (1).png (82 KB, 556x644) Image search: [Google]
full (1).png
82 KB, 556x644
>>27726388
I once dreamed twilight sitting on my face, awesome experience.
>>
File: 1438627730663.jpg (244 KB, 820x820) Image search: [Google]
1438627730663.jpg
244 KB, 820x820
>>27726388
>Besides the obvious sex.
I wish. I wish I could exchange one word with my waifu in my dreams.
I'm never even a person in my pony dreams. I'm a helpless observer to my waifu dying horribly or being shipped in a way that's painful for me every single time.
>>
>>27726388
>If any of you can get any meaning from this, you're more than welcome to share.
You like Pinkie and you're a hopeless romantic.
>>
I sleep a dreamless sleep.
The only dreams ive ever had were fever induced nightmares with abstract shapes and textures
>>
File: TreavorPendleton.png (235 KB, 340x494) Image search: [Google]
TreavorPendleton.png
235 KB, 340x494
>>27726388
I had a pony dream a few days ago, but it wasn't a happy one.

>be me dressed in a tuxedo
>be running from something down a hallway
>throw open a set of dark wooden doors to what looks like a banquet hall
>very fancy place, looks like a 19th-century mansion
>what must be a hundred mares and stallions are all dining at this one huge table in the middle
>all of them are wearing formal clothes
>my waifu is at the head of the table in a black silk dress, there's an empty chair next to her
>I speed-walk up to her and tell her that we need to leave now
>"But Anon, we're not even through the third course! Sit down with me, we need to entertain our guests."
>I tell her there's no time for that, we're in danger here and everyone needs to leave
>she argues with me for a bit, eventually I pick her up and go to leave the room
>she's very embarrassed, apologizing constantly to the table as we head for the exit
>I kick open the doors and walk out
>suddenly we're on the fifth floor of an unfinished concrete building
>there are posters of my waifu everywhere, a la USSR propaganda
>they're written in some other language, no idea what they say
>"What is this place...?"
>I set the waifu down so she can get a closer look
>she's utterly confused by the posters
>I take out my phone and snap a few pictures while she looks them over
>suddenly a wave of dread washes over me
>whatever's chasing us is getting closer
>I tell her to come on, we need to go now
>she comes along reluctantly, not wanting to leave the posters behind
>we get inside a nearby elevator, and another man appears beside us
>he's dressed like pic related
>no one says anything
>before I can process this, we're in freefall
>the cable must have snapped
>I grab my waifu and hold her close, positioning myself below her to break her fall
>I yell "Hang on to me!" over the sound of rushing air

That's the last thing I remember before I woke up. I wish I could figure out what it means.
>>
>>27727616
Op here.
Damn you right tho.
>>
I wish I could remember more dreams than just my nightmares.
>>
File: 1460785740664.png (36 KB, 125x153) Image search: [Google]
1460785740664.png
36 KB, 125x153
I've had two dreams featuring ponies:

>#1
I was teaching a class or seminar on military supply logistics. The room was full of Royal Guard and military officers, including Shining Armor, but aside from answering a few questions I didn't interact with any pones during the dream.

>#2
I was in a big, grassy park in Canterlot City. I was tossing a ball back and forth with a younger Twilight Sparkle...not a little filly but not grown either, like young teen-age.
It was a 10lb medicine ball, so it kept knocking her down when she tried to catch it, which concerned me, but she just kept on getting back up and tossing it back with magic.

Neither dream ever repeated.
>>
>In dream
>I'm sitting on a bench.
>Can't move.
>The smell of smoke hangs in the air
>The area around me is burnt to a crisp
A park I believe, can't remember.
>I feel the urge to run from this place
>I remain
>A light shines from above me
>It's a moon thats been destroyed, and it's slowly moving away from its center
>I look back down to see a hooded figure standing before me
>A wind blows through the land as ash begins to fall
>The urge to run becomes stronger, yet I remain
>Friends and family that have passed away rise from the quickly piling ash
>As I remember them they fade into shadow
>The hooded figures eyes begin to glow
>I look back towards the shattered moon
>The broken face of my niece as I held her in my arms after my brother was arrested
>The wind roars, taking the cloak with it
>Luna stands before me
>Her eyes were still glowing
>She begins to speak, yet I can't hear it over the wind
>At the end of her speach she raises her hoof ro point at me
>The feeling returns, telling me its now or never, that I will surely die soon
>I remain
>Luna yells the last of her speach, yet I still can't understand it
>She lowers her head
>"...and so we remain."
>Lune flaps her wings, lauching herself to the moon
>I foller her, and watch as the moon crashes into me.

The next thing I remember is waking up.
>>
I've had a handful of dreams, but I don't remember them well. I DO remember that I dreamed I was Pinkie Pie in a worryingly large majority of them. No idea why the fuck I'd dream I was a pink horse so much. Once it was even briefly lucid and it was pretty fun to hear Ponka's voice coming outta my mouth.

One I remember best was where I was actually Rainbow instead. I did Rainbow stuff, mostly fly. Pretty vivid dream, I remember the feel of flying well; the wind, the sun, the cloudless blue skies, living in the bird's eye view of forests and hills and ridges, all far below. It was pretty breathtaking for a flightless human scum like myself.
>>
>>27730413
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
>>
>>27726388
I'm in clouds dale in a rainbow factory with pegasi. It wasn't the rainbow factory of fan fiction. It's just colorful ponies working on a rainboow making contraption made of kinex.
>>
I had a amazingly weird dream involving Pinkie Pie, Discord and Luna. And chess. I was also terribly sick at the time.
>>
File: 1455409129168.gif (917 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1455409129168.gif
917 KB, 700x700
>>27726388

>Using urinal at a public bathroom
>Somehow I know the bathroom is at a zoo
>My back is to the bathroom stalls
>Seeing all this in 3rd person for some reason
>Suddenly giant Twilight head with stretching neck comes over one of the stalls behind me
>Starts licking the back of my neck
>Still using urinal and staying perfectly still like when you have a wasp on you
>Licking Twilight ceases her licking sometimes to say "Which one is it? Yes or No?"
>Wake up clutching neck
>>
File: 1430534554084.png (500 KB, 1176x631) Image search: [Google]
1430534554084.png
500 KB, 1176x631
I've had many dreams involving mlp in some way but only a couple where I actually interacted with "real" ponies

In one....I was basically just out and about with Rarity, we somehow ended up in like a junkyard area because she saw some fancy couch and was drawn to it, when a bunch of like thugs out of some 80s movie appeared and were going to try to rape her, I took them all out and saved her and then we went into a city where we ended up at some furniature store and I bought her a really nice couch by surprise, she was all teary eyed and gave me a huge hug

Another time was more brief, I won't go into the details of the whole dream but at some point I walked into my house and there was Fluttershy standing in my living room, she looked at me and said "you're on my list of things to do"

tfw Pinkie is waifu and has never visited my dreams
>>
File: 98325620950922.png (195 KB, 894x1024) Image search: [Google]
98325620950922.png
195 KB, 894x1024
>>27726388
Had one dream where I was a agent of some kind.
>Trying to locate a significant figure.
>Call HQ for additional instructions.
>The person in the other line is Derpy.
I know this cause she referred to herself as Derpy and in my dreams memories(?) we hanged out.
>Asked how she was doing and how was the movie I lent to her was.
>She enjoyed it and recommended a few to give to me.
Can't remember what movies.
>Promptly tells me to use my tech to follow a waypoint she has set.
>tfw you wish to remember those times you hanged out with derp horse.
>tfw derp horse works for major organization that specializes in tactical incursions and reconnaissance.
>tfw went derp horse is not derp and is really dependable.
>>
>>27726707
>>
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.