[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You're sound asleep until a bright flash and a sudden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 9326958129.jpg (75 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
9326958129.jpg
75 KB, 894x894
>You're sound asleep until a bright flash and a sudden appearance of Princess Luna wakes you up in the middle of the night.
>She asks you if she could rest in your bed for a short while as her nightly patrol was exhausting.
>She says she is too far away from Canterlot, otherwise she would have gone home.
>She promises she will be gone by morning, and that she will not try anything suggestive.

what do /mlp/?
>>
>>25516731
She can have the bed tonight. My bean bag will make a great replacement for my mattress.
>>
>>25516731
Alright... but if she touches me I calling rape.
>>
>>25516731

"Spooning."
>"Wha-what?"
"If I'm in a with someone else I automatically spoon them when I sleep."
>"...That's the weakest excuse to spoon someone I've ever heard."
"HEY, do you think I would have spooned Blue Blood on that camping trip? DO YOU?!"
>"Yes."
"Oh."
>...
"So?"
>"Yeah that sounds fine, scoot over."
>>
>>25516731
>do you like my tatoos?

"What?"

>I SAID DO YOU LIKE MY FUCKING TATTOOS BITCH?

*grabs her*

*rapes her*

Pours vodka on her like yami and sets her on fire.
>>
"You are a fucking liar."
>"What?"
"You're lying."
>"Anonymous, I assure thee that—"
"No, don't give me that shit. First off, there is no reason for you to be this far away from Canterlot on a nightly patrol. 90% of the time you have dreams to monitor, anyway, which I know for a fact since you keep showing up in mine and fucking with them. Don't give me that look. I had nightmares every night back on Earth, and now suddenly I have these nice pleasant little adventures on almost every night. Plus I keep seeing you in the background."
>"While it is true that I traditionally partake in dream-related stewardship, as the Princess of the night it is my duty to—"
"Apparently not a huge duty, since you're going to take a break for the rest of the night. It's barely even 1 AM."
>"That... that is true."
"And you mentioned that you wouldn't do anything suggestive. Why would you need to mention that? You've never shown any kind of sexual interest in anybody. I fucking assumed that you were just asexual from those years on the moon or something. Now, maybe you thought I would be hoping for it—rightfully so—but if you were concerned about that, why did you come to my room, when Twilight's is literally a hundred feet away?"
>"I, um—"
"Let me guess: You haven't gotten laid in a while. You've already been around the block, so to speak, several times due to your age. Ponies, Minotaurs, diamond dogs, griffons, you've lain with them all. But now you wanna try something else, and probably have some retarded-ass scheme to get me to fuck you, of which this request is step one. Correct?"
>"...You are very perceptive."
"Thank you. C'mon, get in the bed."
>>
>>25516731
Can I go back with you every once in a while?
>>
>nightly patrol
>exhausting
>Luna
are you even trying /mlp/
>>
>>25517170
Fuck u
>>
>>25516731
Good luck trying to wake me up, I usually fall asleep pass out drunk off my ass or high.
>>
>>25517262
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>25518023
Thats not how you use that meme anon
SAVE MEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.