[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CYOA - Just Another Day ch. 30
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: JaD0.png (289 KB, 1000x1248) Image search: [Google]
JaD0.png
289 KB, 1000x1248
>Ponyville seems to be a hotbed of excitement these days. Between the dragons roosting in the mountains, horrid monsters wandering out from the Everfree Forest, ancient ruins discovered deep in the earth, and the ever-presenting of all-out war between the Equestrians and the Gryphons, it seems like everypony looking for fame or fortune is flocking to this town.
>It is an age of knights, adventurers, dark magics, and destined heroes.
>You are none of these things.
>Your name is Pot Luck, and despite just a run-of-the-mill innkeeper, you've somehow managed to rescue your daughter from a corrupt Royal Guard and expose a huge conspiracy that threatened to plunge the kingdom into chaos and war.
>Not bad for a night's work.

Archives: http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/anotherday

Characters: http://pastebin.com/RVB0Hjqp

>You stand before the Princess alongside your friends and your precious little Wispy.
>Though you have an opportunity to ask for your heart's desire from the Princess, you find yourself unwilling to ask for more, not when your friends gave so much to get you this far.
"Honestly, Princess, I have everything I need right here," you explain as you glance to the filly still resting upon your back. "My friends, though, they all put their lives at risk to come help save my Wispy. It's only fair that their efforts be rewarded."
>"Just ask for money Pot!" Rough Diamond shouts, spurring a chuckle from everyone else.
>You trot up to the Princess and whisper your suggestions to her. You hope that you're not asking too much of her, but as you finish and her response to smile and nod, you feel a bit of relief.
>"Your friends are fortunate to have you," she remarks.
>The Princess looks to your friends.
>"Each of you have demonstrated a selfless devotion not only to your friends but to all of Equestria. The harmony between you all is an inspiration to us all, and it is my honour to be able to give you a token of thanks on behalf of a grateful kingdom."

(cont.)
>>
>>27675931

>She first gestures for Azura to step forward.
>"Azura Ice, I see great potential in you for the arcane arts. You need only to stop looking to yourself so much and instead look to your friends. However, I do believe one of Starswirl's old arcane tomes would help you along in your studies."
>Azura's eyes brighten at the mentioning of a tome, and it takes her considerable willpower to keep from squealing in delight. Celestia gestures for the next to step forward, Longshot.
>"Mr. Longshot, I shouldn't be surprised to see you tangled in all this. I know what you'd really ask for, but you know that it is not in my power to give. All I can offer is access to the Royal Armory and its engineers. I imagine you'll find some... useful additions to your crossbow in there."
>Longshot gives a quick nod and steps back, making way for August to step up.
>"August Longhorn, you stand as testament that all citizens, even those of humble roots, can find their own greatness. I will admit I do not know much about the dairy business or what I could offer but if you have a suggestion--"
>"I'll take an Minotaur Enterprise XJ-515A All-Purpose Dairy Pumping-Processing Unit!" August blurts out. She promptly flusters a bright red.
>Celestia just laughs. "I'll have one of my agents see about securing one of... whatever that is."
>August meekly steps back, prompting Rough Diamond to step forwad next.
>"Rough Diamond, your hard work and dedication to friends and family is an inspiration. I'm told the mines you toil in are in dire need for new equipment and proper security. I'll see to it that the mines are brought up to the cutting edge and that you'll be well-protected from any intrusions by any diamond dogs."
>"Aw shucks, I would've just been happy with a kiss but I'll take that," Diamond replies.

(cont.)
>>
>>27675945

>Next up was Sweet Heart.
>"Private Heart, I know as a Royal Guard you acted out your sense of duty and loyalty to the crown, and that you would never ask for a reward for doing your sworn duties. Nonetheless, you shall be put forth for a commendation and promotion in recognition for your valour and initiative."
>"Thank you, Your Majesty," Sweet Heart replies with a long bow.
>Next up is Spectral Prism, who looks a bit nervous.
>"My dear friend, Prism," Celestia begins with a non-threatening smile. "I suppose it would be too much to ask for you to return to the castle?"
>"I... I think I can do more good for Equestria in Ponyville, Your Highness," Prism replies.
>"Then I'll ensure that your work is properly funded from here on out. Far be it for me to deprive Equestria from your genius. Just try not to make too big of a mess."
>"Thank you Princess," Prism says with a bow.
>Next is Berry, who didn't realize he was getting a reward too until Prism shoves him forward.
>"This really isn't necessary, Princess. Freedom for my people is all the reward I need," he insists.
>"True, but freedom isn't a reward - it's a responsibility. It is a garden that must be cared for, lest it wither away. As such, you will be officially appointed as the Liaison for all Equestrian-Changeling affairs. Your people will need you in the times ahead, and I have every faith in your dedication and commitment."
>"I guess that makes me sort of like a Hive King, huh?" Berry chuckles. "Just so long as I'm not stuck in meetings and stuff all the time."

(cont.)
>>
>>27675957

>Stepping forward next is White Wine, who seems to be the most at ease in such a formal setting.
>"Ms. Wine, I know you'd want me to do something about your father, but I can't solve all your family problems for you," Celestia states, "but what I can do is expand our pre-existing contracts with your winery. Having your product served at future galas and public events will do wonders for your business... and I'm sure you'll enjoy rubbing the new success in your family's face, even if I do disapprove of such behavior."
>"I'll try not to enjoy it too much, your Highness," Wine replies with a stiffled giggle.
>As Julia can't technically step anywhere, you take her out of the saddlebag and hold her out before the Princess.
>"Julia, I could shower the riches of the kingdom upon you and still feel like I have not done enough to make up for failing you in your past life," Celestia begins.
>"Money isn't really a high priority for me," Julia replies. "A set of legs would do me wonders, though."
>"A body is not exactly within my ability to give," Celestia explains before glancing over to Prism. "But I do know somepony who would have the expertise to accomplish such a task. We do not have any intact remains of Crystal Empire golems, but I see to it that the remains of what we do possess shall be sent to Prism's workshop. If anyone can re-create their technology, it is him."
>"I look forward to when I can properly bow to give my thanks," Julia thanks the Princess.

(cont.)
>>
>>27675973

>The last to step forward is Sundance. "I don't suppose I could keep the hammer?" she asks right away.
>Celestia shakes her head. "I'm afraid the hammer is far too important to loan out to anyone, even one with such a reputation for bravery such as yourself," she explains. "What I could offer, though, is giving you back the sky."
>"I... what?" Sundance replies, genuinely taken back.
>"A wing replacement. Prism started the work on them several years back and our engineers have finished with the first prototypes. It might not be as good as your flesh and blood, but it should let you fly once more."
>Sundance stares at the Princess in disbelief for a moment. "I... I'd like that," Sundance eventually stammers out. "T-thank you, Princess."
>With all the rewards given out, you and your friends all step back and give the Princess one last bow of thanks.
>"I'll see to it that your rewards are ready by the morning, you can return to the castle tomorrow to retrieve them, or I can have them delivered to your homes in Ponyville," the Princess explains. "And once again, thank you all for what you've done tonight."
>Before you prepare to leave, an idea crosses your mind. It's bold but you figure there's no harm in asking since the Princess is being rather generous tonight.
"Actually, Your Highness, there is one thing I might ask of you," you begin. "If it's not too much trouble, I wouldn't mind being given the chance to serve as host for you. Ponyville might not be as nice as Canterlot, but I think I can give your chefs a run for their money."
>The Princess pauses to consider your offer for a moment. "I might just take you upon that one day."
>With the night drawing on, it's almost time to return to the boutique to rest for the night. Any last business to attend to before you leave?

Input action.
>>
>>27675982

(cause I'm a silly man who forgets things. Feel free to insert this wherever)

>At the Princess' beckoning, Airenna steps forward, bowing politely before her.
>"Aireanna Steelfeather, you're deeds are a testament to the values of courage and honour that your Empire is founded upon, and your loyalty to your friends humbles us all. I realize there is little the kingdom can offer to one who rejected the wealth and splendor of the Empire, but I will make the Royal Armory available to you - I am sure you can find something of value within that will suit your life of adventuring."
>"Thank you, Princess," Airy replies with a quick bow. "Gotta say, pony politics weren't nearly as boring as I thought they would be. Just let me know when you plan on holding another one of those midnight tea parties."
>The two stifle a quick chuckle.
>"I'll be sure to send you an invite," Celestia replies.
>>
>>27675982
They've all had a busy day so we should just call it a night and chat with eachother about what they were up to, since we split up.
>>
>>27675982
>>27676177
There's probably something, but right now nothing comes to mind.
I'm sure everyone's feeling ready for bed right now. We can head home tomorrow.
>>
>>27675982
One last round of drinks and talking with the group before we retire.
There'll be a proper celebration when we get back, I'm sure. But now's the best time for some one-on-one conversation.
>>
>>27676235
>>27676220
>>27676221

"Come on guys, let's go home. I think somebody could use a rest," you remark as you gesture for the others to follow.
>"What are you talking about? I feel fine," Sundance insists.
"More referring to this one," you say as you gesture up to Wispy, who is fast asleep upon your shoulders.
>"Well I don't know about you guys, but I could use a few drinks to celebrate," Diamond suggests, bouncing along gleefully.
>There's a round of approving nods.
>A few drinks couldn't hurt. It'd help deal with the aches still lingering after your scuffle with Regal Horn.
>One quick trot later and you're back at the boutique with the others. Luckily, there's plenty of spirits to be had thanks to Azura who apparently smuggled out quite a few bottles from the gala.
>While the others get settled in, you take Wispy upstairs to set her down in bed. Somehow she's still managed to stay asleep the whole time. Once she's tucked in and you've planted a little kiss on her forehead, you return back downstairs to join the others.
>There's wine, cider, some strange fruity cocktails, and something that smells vaguely similar to paint stripper.

What shall you do?
>>
>>27676535
We should have an actual party when we get back so everybody can attend.
>>
>>27676535
go for the paint stripper obviously
no better way to get better at drinking
>>
>>27676535
Time to get well and truly drunk.
Fruity cocktails for all!
>>
>>27676567
I like the sound of this. Drinking, dancing, the whole shebang.
>>
>>27676535
Mix a little bit of everything. This is the occasion for it.
So, how's everyone feel about tonight?
>>
Should Pot take it up the butt?
>>
>>27676787
>>27676567
>>27676800

>As tempting as it is to drink yourself under the table, you figure a proper celebration is in order and that'll have to wait until you're back in Ponyville with the rest of your friends.
>Plus you're way too tired for a proper party right now. All that dancing in front of the Princess does a number on a pony.
>You help yourself to one of the fruity cocktails to start off with, figuring you can switch to wine or cider later.
"Well, that was certainly an eventful day," you remark with a tired sigh.
>There's a round of chuckles and nods. "You should've August earlier," Sundance comments. "She's surprisingly spry for a bovine, no offense."
>"I'm just glad that I could help," August replies with a modest blush before tipping up her fruity cocktail for a sip.
>"How was the party, anyways?" Sundance asks.
>"Pot did a strip dance for the Princess," Azura chimes in immediately.
>Everyone who hadn't been at the party stares at you in disbelief.
>"Damn, I knew I should've gone to the party," Diamond laments.
>"To be fair, he's usually not wearing clothes so it's not like it's nothing we've never seen," Sundance adds.
>"Plus there was the demon mead incident," Prism adds.
>You try to suppress a faint blush as you recall some of the more raunchier moments of that particular night.

Input conversation?
>>
>>27676956
That was a fun time...
Think we'll ever get occasions like that again?
T-the drinking and stuff. Everything seems to be wrapping up right now.

Besides, Celestia got us all wet before anything could happen. We should take Julia out, no reason she shouldn't be part of this too.
>>
>>27676989
What are you babbling about?
>>
>>27677014
Clearly not the genital pretzels and dry humping.

I wanted to ask if the others thought they'd get adventures like that again.

Then I suggested we take Julia out to contribute to the conversation
>>
>>27677150

>"Hey, can I get a drink too?"
"Julia, you don't even have a mouth," you reply to your friend.
>"I can still soak in a cup of wine. Is that too much to ask?"
>You shrug your shoulders and get some wine into a wide bowl to set Julia down in. You're not entirely sure if this does anything, but it seems to make her happy so what's the harm.
>"That was a nice gala, I hope we can go to something like that again," Airy remarks.
"Hopefully without having somebody being falsely imprisoned."
>"We can get Azura tossed in jail if we need an excuse," the gryphon suggests.
>"Hey! If anypony should get invited back to the castle, it should be me," Azura insists in her defense. "The Princess clearly took a liking to me."
>"Probably took pity on you," Sundance teases.
>"Oh kiss my flank!"
>"So... did the Princess able to shed some light on our little jeweled friend?" Prism asks.
>"Best as we can tell, I appear to be the former princess of the Crystal Empire," Julia explains. "We think. I mean, I don't really remember much from back then so it doesn't exactly matter if I was the Princess or a doorstop."
"You could be both."
>"I should also mention that I managed to stop an assassin," Julia boasts.
"Only cause I threw you at her."
>"Minor detail. Clearly you were inspired by my magnificence," the jewel insists. "Like a general leading her army, my leadership guided you to victory."
>"So... dancing for the Princess?" Sundance asks. "How was that? Did the two of you... y'know."

Input conversation.
>>
>>27677221
Not exactly. But rope-tying, ballgags, and leather was definitely involved.
>>
>>27677221
Oh not like that. She saw through the disguise and a changeling joined in.
I had to pretend to be snogging Prism while getting into the servant disguise though. There aren't any new rumors going around the palace now though, I hope?
>>
>>27677238
>>27677478

"Well, no, no nothing untowards happened between us," you quickly explain.
>You don't want to kiss and tell but...
"Okay, I mean, she did kiss me at one point but I think that was just to throw off Regal's suspicion."
>There's a quick round of 'ooooooh' when you mention the kiss. You want to insist that it was meaningless, but you suspect they'd be more inclined to believe you were granted alicornhood than 'it meant nothing'
>"Was it hot?" Airy asks.
>"Did she slip you tongue?" Longshot chimes in.
>"Was she a better kisser than me?" Wine asks. "And be honest, I won't take it personally."
>There's a trap if you ever saw one.
"No. No. And no," you insist. "It was just a pretend kiss; she brought me up to her room because she suspected it was me from the very start."
>"You should tell them about the ballgag," Julia quips, prompting everyone to once again stare at you in disbelief.
"It was for the assassin!"
>"Kinky," Wine giggles.
>As far as things to get teased over, ones involving Princess Celestia aren't too bad in comparison.
>"And that was after pretending to make-out with Prism," Julia continues on.
>She's really making you pay for throwing her.
>"Ohhhhhh!" everyone gasps again.
>"Hot," Wine quips. "Was it like, full-on make-out with hooves or just some hot kissing?"
>"I think we need a re-enactment," Azura suggests.

You might want to try and change the subject.
>>
>>27677507
I'm not yet nearly drunk enough for that.
Hot make-outs are not the topic here. And that's between me, Celestia, and Prism. (though he needs a better technique if he's ever going to get a chance with the Princess)

Lets ask what the rest of the Gala party got up to while we were missing. And hope the lap-dance doesn't get brought up.Because then it will.
>>
>>27677507
Reenactment? Sure! Wine, get over here.
>>
>>27677507
Let's ask what Azura said to the princess to end up getting that invite to the tea party.
>>
>>27677717
>>27677635

"I think I'd need a lot more drinks before I try re-enacting anything like that," you try to play it down. "Plus it'd give time for Prism to work a bit more on his technique."
>Prism, sipping at his cider at that exact moment, nearly chokes and blasts a small spray of the beverage across teh table. "I-gh-what! My technique is just fine!" he insists, a bit too loudly.
"I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying there's always room for improvement," you reply trying to downplay the earlier remarks. "Anyways, enough about my antics, what about the rest of you? I couldn't be the only one that had an interesting time at the party. What about you, Azzy? How'd you even manage to get invited to the tea party?"
>"Oh, me? I was just being my usual wonderful, charming self to the princess," she insists with no shortage of egoism. "I talked about my many adventures across Equestria, particularly in apprehending certain renegade changelings."
"You mean by incapacitating me and Airy with a magic wand and then getting captured yourself?"
>"I still have the wand; keep talking and I'll use it again," she wanrs you. "Anyways, the princess was so impressed by my exploits she wanted me to join her at the tea party so I could regale her with more exploits."
"You seemed more preoccupied with admiring the dancers," you add.
>"And you enjoyed shaking your ass in front of the princess," she scoffs. "You are a shameless one."
"Says the one who left the party with a mess on her face."
>"THAT WAS YOGURT!"
"Is that what his name was?"

Conversations?
>>
>>27677944
The guards in speedos didn't turn your eye at all, Azzy? Nothing?

Well how's Tyrest? This would be a good time to bring up how Airy and Wine got their tickets in the first place.
>>
>>27677944
I want to ask Wine about that Griffon we handed to her. Airy sure did a number on him. What a heartbreaker.
>>
I thought this was cancelled damn i suck, what thread was the one when we just got out berry? I need to catch up.
>>
>>27678184
thread 27 - 28
>>
>>27678239
Thanks time to read.
>>
>>27677944
"I'm mainly glad we succeeded and I have Wispy back. But looking back, alot of the events we caused or were part of, were a hell of alot of fun! Let's have a toast to victory, shall we?"
>>
>>27677981
>>27678102

>Figuring you'd best spare Azura further embarrassment, lest she turn some of that ice magic of hers against you, you shift the conversation over to White Wine.
"So how was Tyrest, by the way? I felt kinda bad having to drop him on you like that."
>"On the contrary, he made for a wonderful excuse to get away from my father for the evening," Wine replies with a dismissive wave of her hoof. "He was an absolute gentlecolt... er, bird. Cat. You know what I meant. Plus he's not the first guy who's had a broken heart for me to nurse back to health. No matter how much they grow up, boys are still boys - when they're feeling down they just want somebody to pat them on the shoulder, tell them it'll be okay, and give them a hug."
"We're not that simple... are we?"
>"Pot, dear, when you're feeling down all I need to do is touch you in the naughty places and you'll feel better," Wine chuckles with a playful smirk.
"S-so what?" you stammer, flustering a little.
>She lets out a good natured chuckle and pats you on the cheek.
>"Did I hurt your feelings? Should I make you feel better?" she teases.
>"Don't make the offer unless you're willing to carry through," Airy warns.
>"Hey, I am a strong and independent mare," Wine defends herself, "I can make whatever choices I want, even if they involve certain ponies at a table in front of all of his friends."
>You feel her hoof planting firmly upon your thigh.
"How much have you had to drink?"
>"Only a few... bottles."

Conversations?
>>
>>27678331
Bottles? How did Airy smuggle all that stuff on her...?
On second thought, I don't really want to know.

But since she's so forward, how did she get her ticket? Airy's too. Details preferred.
>>
>>27678353

"You've basically been drinking steadily the entire evening, haven't you?"
>"If you had to spend the evening with my father, you'd want to drink yourself numb too," Wine replies, leaning over and resting her head on your shoulder. She lets out a contented sigh, seemingly making herself comfortable for the long haul.
"You mention him a lot and how much you don't like him," you comment.
>"Cause my father is a boring old stallion who's more interested in legacies and social standings," Wine whines. "Everything was always about primping and prepping me for when he can pawn me off to some duke or prince so he can feel more important by association." She frowns and pouts, taking another long sip from her drink. "He's a stupid meanie head who never let me have any fun."
>"Ouch, such cutting barbs," Sundance quips. "But you had to go play nice with him to get into the gala, didn't you?"
>"Yes," she rolls her eyes. "And I had to pretend that I cared about things like lineage and inheritence and networking. I had to make up a story about meeting with someone special at the gala just to get him to agree. Thank goodness you threw Tyrest my way cause I was running out of excuses about who I was supposed to meet."
"And if Tyrest hadn't shown up?"
>"I dunno... I'd say it was Airy or something. She's important enough to get my dad to stop pestering me," Wine explains with a drunken wave of her hoof in the gryphon's direction.
>"And your dad wouldn't care that I don't have a penis?" Airy inquires.
>"Ehhh, you're important in the gryphon circles. That'd make up for the lack of grandkids. Dad would probably not be too fond of hippogrifs anyways. They look kinda weird."

(cont.)
>>
>>27678556

"What about you Airy? How exactly did you manage to get tickets? I suspect it didn't involve nearly as many dicks as you implied."
>"Only one, and there was any handling there of," Airy shrugs. "You saw whjat the Emperor thinks of me at the gala - how hard do you think it'd be for me to get anything when I've got that kind of support in my corner?"
>"Wait, you know the Emperor?" Sundance remarks.
>"Yeaaaah, he kinda treats me like family," Airy answers, realizing that not everyone at the table knew this detail. "Mom was supposed to marry his youngest but he died. Still didn't stop the Emperor from treating mom like a daughter-in-law anyways."
>"Geeze, when you said you were kinda like a princess, I thought you were joking," Azura comments.
>"I am not a princess!" Airy snaps, more annoyed than angered.
>"Sure thing Princess," Sundance chuckles.
>Airy sighs, burying her face into her hand. "You guys are never going to let me live that down."
"No can do, Princess."
>"Goddammit..."

Input action?
>>
>>27678558
So what's this I hear about spry bovines?
What did you Sundance get up to, Autumn?
>>
ever going to redo airships?
>>
>>27678665

"So... spry bovine," you quickly steer the subject in a new direction, much to Airy's relief. "I take it you didn't just sit back and let Sundance and the others handle things?"
>"Not by choice, mind you," August replies. "But we had to catch the diamond dog and everyone else was trailing so far behind..."
>"It's very surprising how quickly a cow can run when she's motivated," Sundance chirps up> "I think the fact that the dog and his allies underestimated August was probably how we managed to succeed."
>"You did all the punching, though. I was just a distraction," August insists.
>"Hey, never let it be said that a distraction isn't important."
"Exactly. It's a team effort after all."
>All the praise starts to embarrass the little rancher, as she hides behind her drink, flustering brightly.
"So what was that thing you asked for anyways?"
>"Oh? You mean the Minotaur Enterprise XJ-515A All-Purpose Dairy Pumping-Processing Unit?" the bovine replies. "It's nothing special. I mean, it's one of the largest, most expensive automated processing units available in the dairy business. It combines an automated pneumatic pumping with a magic-infused applicator for increased comfort, it's able to churn butter, make cheeses, pasteurize the products, and it even comes with an rotating brush that feels soooooooo good."
>August's thoughts drift off for a second just thinking about the aforementioned brush, bringing a wide playful grin to her face.
>"So what do you think we're in for now that we're about to have an influx of changelings into Ponyville?" Sundance asks, switching the subject. "You don't think the townsfolks might get... nervous, do you?"

Input response.
>>
>>27678735
Some of them surely will. Ponies wouldn't be ponies if they weren't. But ponyville can take care of themselves. They might not think it, but they go through worse things sometimes....demon mead, anyone?

There's so much they could do though. Manual labor is the first thing, but they have many applications in the service industry. Actors, entertainers, prostitutes.
>>
>>27678735
Probably, but it'll settle down once they see the changelings mean no harm.
Just have to make sure they get introduced right.
>>
>>27678761
>>27678756

"Well I have faith in the majority of the ponies at home," you reassure your friend. "Yes, some will be scared, some might even get angry, but it's a fear born out of a lack of understanding. Once the changelings get an opportunity to show their fellow Ponyvillians that they just want to live peacefully, I have every confidence that life will soon fall back into their usual swing."
>"Plus you could totally open a whorehouse with them," Airy chimes in.
>"Hey!" Berry snaps. "That's just... you can't be serious!"
>"Well it could probably have a better name, but you changelings need love and there's always lonely ponies out there that would be willing to spend the night with someone that can become the pony of their dreams," Airy defends her idea. "It's the oldest profession in the world."
>"It's just so... crude. We might be changelings but we have our pride," Berry insists, folding his hooves in a huff.
>"It can be respectable. There's no shame in wanting company. Hey, I'll happily pay some bits if I can spend the night alongside a tall, strapping stallion."
>"I wonder if a changeling would be willing to pose as Pot Luck, and then I could have two at once," Wine muses with a giggle. "Ooo, or maybe three."
>"You know we can do other things that don't involve impersonating other ponies for sex," Berry groans.
"But isn't that how you feed in the first place? Posing as ponies we care about to absorb love?"
>"Well... yes."
"Then couldn't you just do that with their permission and get paid for it at the same time?"
>"I... um, er... maybe. I guess. Sorta." Berry lets out a tired sigh. "So from hunter to whore, eh? Doesn't exactly sound too glamorous."

Berry's sounding a little down. Suggestions to cheer him up?
>>
>>27678735
"Oh, I'm sure there will be some resistance. But changelings are likewise very good at blending in, and since we can offer some of them positions in town to work from as a home base, such as my inn as needed, I bet we can make it work. This won't be like an old-time changeling invasion, after all. Just one group, and they'll be working with us to improve everypony's situation."
>>
>>27678830
"Well, it works with my inn, in a way. If some of you guys want to go that route, that is. I'd be happy to help out with whatever resources I can spare. I can certainly understand that being something you don't want to do, though, and in that case I'm sure we can find other, more normal jobs also. We're trying to make sure as many of us are happy with the arrangement as possible, after all."
>>
>>27678830
Oh relax Berry. I'm sure plenty of changelings will soon have friends and lovers enough that they don't need to do that if they don't want too.
We'll have changelings of all professions soon.
Innkeepers, adventurers, bakers and blacksmiths!
Maybe even a few... farmers :^)
>>
>>27678830
Hey now, not all 'whores' are just for sex, some of them get paid for other things too you know. Companionship, good company, even a listening ear. Besides, that way the open minded ponies will come to you. And if they don't mind who you really are, who's to say they won't even fall in love as well?
>>
>>27678850
>>27678895
>>27678845

"Hey now, not all 'whores' are just for sex. Sometimes ponies just want companionship, an ear to listen to them, or a shoulder to rest on, and I know for a fact that you changelings are very good at those sort of things," you reassure your disheartened little changeling friend. "If some changelings are willing, they could provide a very invaluable service to the ponies of Ponyville. You said so yourself that you changelings are very good at identifying and pinpointing the wants and desires of ponies."
>"Well, yes... we're pretty good at that sorta thing," Berry nods.
"So think of it as an opportunity to empower changelings to do something that nobody else can do - it'll put Ponyville and your friends on the map."
>"And what if some don't want to do that sorta thing?"
"Then they don't," you say with an indifferent shrug. "Nobody is forcing you changelings to do anything - that's the whole freedom thing you've got going on. All I'm doing is suggesting options for the future. I'm sure there's many ponies that'll have their own ideas for what you guys could do."
>"Theatre guild would probably love you guys," Longshot suggests.
>"And there's always farmers looking for extra hooves to help out," Diamond adds. "The mines can always use a strong back too."
"And I'm sure I can find a few jobs at the inn for a hard-worker," you toss in at the end. "Our point is, you've got the chance to find out what you want from life. And we'll all back you up on this. Before you know it, you'll all have friends and loved ones and starting your own little families."
>Berry manages a weak smile. "Thanks you guys," he replies. "Nice to know there's a few ponies I can count on."

Input conversation?
>>
>>27678955

Well, we'll call it a night for now. Will continue tomorrow.
>>
File: 1449294126338.png (1 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
1449294126338.png
1 KB, 128x128
>>27679039
Night Innkeep
>>
File: 1446354008969.png (1 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
1446354008969.png
1 KB, 128x128
>>27678955
And Honey oats too, I'll bet.
So what happened with the maid team under the city? What did they find?

>>27679039
See you tomorrow Innkeep
>>
>>27679078
an orgy
>>
>>27675931
holy shit please kill yourself. Fan fiction is the fucking worst part of EVERY god damn fandom.
>>
>tfw QT has been all but forgotten cause he didn't come on the adventure with us
>>
>>27679446
We really need to do more stuff with him.
>>
>>27675931
>>
>>27675931
>>
>>27675931
>>
30 threads isn't a bad run, wouldn't you say?
>>
File: RoidRage.png (287 KB, 936x1000) Image search: [Google]
RoidRage.png
287 KB, 936x1000
>>27682826
I love this CYOA, it's my 2nd alltime fave below M&M and the only All Time Great still occasionally running. I'm tickled we reached "a point" where everypony's happy but I also wouldn't mind if it spun on for a while longer or just kept going. We still havent taken our Awesome Magic Sword to any nasty monsters, yet. It all depends on what the QM wants to do, of course.
>>
>>27683335
I'm pretty sure this is the last thread.
>>
>>27683455
We still don't have the other elements though.
>>
>>27683636
And we still had that dream about Sombra. A few things have been left uncovered. Hopefully there will be some sort of sequel to this involving those things.
>>
Soooo we still ditching wine for sunny?
>>
Dinner then starting new session.
>>
>>27683960
But what about QT?
>>
>>27684241
Big mares have big hugs
>>
>>27683960
My personal order would be Sunny, QT, Wine, but that's like saying my favorite ice-creams are mint, chocolate, vanilla.
I still really like vanilla.
>>
>>27684351
I like my ice cream to carry me around
>>
>>27679078

"You know, I never got the chance to ask about how the rest of you guys did with tracking down the maid," you remark upon the sudden realization. "You never really talked much about it."
>"What happened down in the sewers stays in the sewers," Longshot answers with a barely restrained grimace on his face. "I have ventured through many a dark places, from haunted ruins to infested woods... but nothing in my many years will ever match the horrors that lurked in the darkness of that foul, god-forsaken realm--"
>"Longshot tripped and fell face-first into a pile of shit," Berry interrupts.
>"That smell is never coming out!" Longshot blurts out in his rage. "Have you ever had something smell so bad that you could taste it? That's what it was like? It's like I could taste the shit in my mouth and no amount of alcohol seems able to dislodge it! And despite all its hoity-toity-ness, I can assure you that the shit of Canterlot smells just as bad as the shit of Ponyville."
>"As you can see, he's still a bit annoyed about it," Berry explains to you.
>"You should've warned me! You saw it and said nothing!"
>Berry shrugs his shoulders. "I was focused on tracking the maid - you should've paid more attention to your surroundings."
"So aside from getting shitfaced, what else happened?"
>"Not much really," Berry continues on with the story. "We went through the sewers, got lost a couple of times that totally wasn't my fault, and eventually managed to stumble upon those diamond dogs. Of course if Shitface hadn't been whining so much about his face, we probably could've gotten the drop on those dogs. As it was, they heard us approach and were able to escape as Sundance and August can attest to."

Input conversation?
>>
we should ask sunny to dance for us when she gets her wings
>>
>>27684679
>dance for us
how about she dances with us?
>>
>>27684719
get a pair of wings as well lol
>>
>>27684411
Thanks to that we also got the guard so mr shit face helped tons
>>
lets make a big heart warming speech with tears in our eyes thanking our friends for everything.

then check those element stones.
>>
>>27684679
>>27684719
>>27684768

"Speaking of Sundance," you remark as you turn to your oversized, armour-clad friend. "I... hope I wasn't too presumptuous with the request I made to Princess Celestia."
>For a brief moment, Sundance looks a little embarrassed. She might even be blushing but you can't tell with the facemask.
>"It... it wasn't. I'm surprised, though; how did you even know about these new prosthetic wings?"
"I didn't," you admit. "But I asked Celestia if there was anything she could do to help you dance again. She said there was and, so, here we are."
>"She dances?" Berry remarks, giving the pegasus a surprised look. "Like a war dance?"
>"No. Sky ballet," Sundance explains. "It was something I used to do a lot when I was younger; before I joined the army. I wouldn't mind trying again if I could. I honestly never even considered it a possibility anymore."
>"Hey, anything's possible when you have magic and imagination," Prism reminds her. "I mean, I remember my old work on the prosthetics but I never got far enough along to consider it viable."
>"Yes, well... um," Sundance shifts a bit uncomfortable in her seat. "I suppose I ought to be saying thanks, it's just... hard to find the words."
"Thank you is usually a good start."
>"Right, of course. Um. Thank you, Pot Luck. I'm not 100% certain this prosthetic thing will work out but I appreciate the thought all the same."
"You're welcome, Sunny," you reply with a bright smile. "You know, I think I feel a hug coming on."
>"Please don't hug me."
"I'm gonna hug you."
>"This is going to be awkward."
"Here I come~"
>You lean over and throw your hooves around her metal-clad chest, giving her a loving squeeze. She goes stiff for a second but eventually you feel a hoof patting you on the shoulder.

Input action.
>>
>>27684925
"your real hugeable you know that"
>>
>>27684799
>>
>>27684925
>imagine how huggable you'd be if the armor were off instead
>>
>>27685058
nuzzle intensives
>>
>>27684925
"Maybe you should take off that armor you have on you."
>>
>>27684925
Group hug?
>>
>>27685004
>>27685058
>>27685490

"See? This isn't so bad," you reassure your friend as you keep giving her a squeeze.
>"This feels weird."
"That's just the friendship seeping in."
>"I'm don't think I'm feeling anything like that."
"Well maybe if you didn't wear so much armour. I swear it's like trying to hug an anvil."
>"Maybe you need more ponies," Diamond suggests as he trots on over.
>"Oh no, don't you even think about it!"
>Sundance's warning falls on deaf ears as the big miner saddles up alongside her and throws his hooves into the mix, sandwiching the big mare between the two of you.
"Feelign anything now?"
>"Just an urge to start hitting ponies..."
>"Clearly we need more hug-power," Diamond suggests.
>"Oh god no."
>Too late, though, as Diamond's invitation prompts the others to move in and join in on the hug. Soon, the whole table is surrounding a very awkward-looking Sundance in a giant pony hug-pile.
>"Great... now you're all hugging me," Sundance sighs. "I'm blaming this all on you, Pot Luck, I hope you realize that."
"I'll take that as a thank you."
>Eventually the hug starts to disperse. The night is dragging on and you and your friends are all starting to look a little ragged. It might be time to turn in for the night.

Time for sleepies?
>>
>>27685591
Yup, we need energy for tomorrows party.
>>
>>27685591
yep. hug the qt in our bed
>>
>>27685591
invite sunny im sure daugteroo will be suprised
>>
>>27685591
Cuddle with Sunnybuns in bed. We should call her Sunnybuns. Just this once.
>>
>>27685708
hahaha no problems here
>>
>>27685708
We'll be out like a light shortly after that.
>>
>>27685745
indeed.
>>
>>27685708
Lets mot make Sunny too uncomfortable.
I think she's had her daily maximum of mushiness.
>>
>>27685637

>There's a general consensus that there had been enough shenanigans for one day and one-by-one, the ponies shuffle off to get some sleep. You linger around for a little longer just to finish your drink.
>Once the last of the drink is gone, you head upstairs to join everyone else up in Prism's extra-dimensional bedroom. Most of the others didn't waste any time in falling fast asleep, exhausted from all the fighting, running, and drinking of the day.
>Such is the life of an adventurer, you suppose. You're not sure if you could ever keep up with that day after day.
>But that's why you're just an innkeeper. Too much excitement isn't good for your heart, you reckon.
>As you yawn and make ready to sleep, you are left with a few options. You notice White Wine sleeping alone in her little bed. Wispy is sleeping on her own as well. You could give one of them company, or just go sleep on your own.

Input action.
>>
>>27685923
our baby needs the comfort
>>
>>27685923
Wispy is love Wispy is life.
>>
>>27685923
Whihsphy of course.
>>
>>27685923
Wispy needs love from being locked up for so long
>>
File: 1462676853426.gif (1 MB, 664x754) Image search: [Google]
1462676853426.gif
1 MB, 664x754
>>27685931
THE BABY
>>
Thought it was going to take a swerve for PotXWispy for a while there
>>
File: 1455132601609.gif (18 KB, 1000x574) Image search: [Google]
1455132601609.gif
18 KB, 1000x574
>>27686119
>>
>>27685923
Take a look around, this will be the last time we'll probably be here.
Did no one notice August and Sunny rearranging Prism's dolls yet?
>>
>>27685931
>>27685997
>>27686024
>>27686036

>Seeing your little Wispy sound asleep quickly melts your heart. Such a peaceful little smile on her face, snug and warm beneath the blankets. It must be a welcome change of pace to the cold, uncaring prison cells that she had been stuck in for so long.
>You slip into the bed alongside her, wrapping her hooves around her and bringing the filly up close against your chest. She murmurs and stirs quietly in her sleep but seems to happily accept the new warmth, nuzzling into her chest with a happy murr.
>Sighing contently yourself, soon you'll be drifting off to sleep as well.
>Or you would be except you suddenly feel a hoof gently nudging your shoulder. You open your eyes and glance up.
>It's Sundance.
>And she's not wearing her armour.
>And looking a bit awkward.
>But she's not saying anything. Maybe she's too nervous to.

Input action?
>>
>>27686218
Wait for her to respond
>>
>>27686236
and invite in
>>
>>27686218
get over here
>>
>>27686218
>sex ontop of sleeping whispy
yes please
>>
>>27686218
Hey. You ok?
>>
>>27686218
"Yes I will runaway with you my love"
>>
>>27686218
>naked Sundance
Cover Wispy's eyes
>>
>>27686279
Link to dakis of all the cast when?
>>
>>27686218
Scan around the room, see if she's trying to warn us of something. If clear, gesture for her to join us.
>>
>>27686236
>>27686269

>You stare up at Sundance in silence for a few seconds, wondering if you should say something or whether to let her reach those words on her own. She appears a bit on edge, occasionally glancing to the other ponies in the room. Everyone else does appear to be asleep at the moment.
"Is this, like, some sort of custom from the Empire or the zebras?" you finally speak up, albeit softly to avoid waking anyone.
>"N-no, it's nothing like that," Sundance quickly replies, keeping her voice down as well. "It's just... I uh..."
>She fidgets a bit nervously, rubbing her foreleg with her other hoof and constantly glancing to the sides.
>"I... I need a favour, Pot."
"I'm listening."
>"You're, well... I consider you a friend, Pot. A good one, at that. Probably better than I deserve. I know I can be difficult at times - cold... moody... violent. It's just that I get... scared. Scared of being known. Being vulnerable to others. But I don't want to keep living like that - being afraid of being happy again. I see what you have with ponies like Wine and Wispy and... I want to feel those things again in my life, too."
"Well, how can I help?"
>"I want to sleep with you."
"...I beg your pardon?"
>"N-nothing sexual," Sundance quickly blurts. "I just... being near ponies makes me nervous. Part of the reason I always have my armour is because I feel safe in it. So... I was hoping that maybe if I could sleep in a bed with another pony nearby, somepony I'm not as scared of, maybe I'll learn to start being comfortable around them again."
>She gives you a hopeful smile.

Input response?
>>
>>27686519
"I have an idea, let me be your Armour for tonight"

>rap your hoofs around her
>>
>>27686519
I have an idea, here, hold Wispy.
>>
>>27686539
Wispy the adorable hug pillow
>>
>>27686519
Sure, invite her in. I'm thinking she can be biggest of a set of 3 spoons maybe. Or if that's too close... Just the three of them alongside.

Sundance needs this and I'm sure Wispy's feeling better being out of the clink.
>>
>>27686519
how can we say no to such a cute smile
>>
>>27686519
"~I just want to be your teddy bear." You say in a sing song voice.
>or
"I'm your huckleberry." In a southern drawl.
>or
"Only if I'm little spoon and Whispy's littlest spoon."
>>
>>27686533
>rap
Beatbox Wispy is back
>>
>>27686688
lolol
>>
>>27686596
>>27686597
>>27686629

"Well if you want, you could cuddle with Wispy for the night. I'm sure she'd like the attention."
>"I... uh, I think that could be a bit risky. I'm a lot bigger than her," Sundance replies. "B-besides, she might be too small. I might not even notice she's nearby. It needs to be somebody large enough for me to notice."
>Far be it for you to turn down a friend in need, especially one clearly pushing themselves outside their normal comfort zones. You shift some of the blankets aside to make room.
"I imagine you'll want to be a big spoon then," you remark with a playful smirk.
>"Big... spoon?"
"You know, on your side nestled against the back of the pony alongside you - like a couple of spoons."
>"O-oh! Right. Of course, that makes a lot more sense than what I was thinking."
>Slowly, the large pegasus climbs into the bed and rests down next to you. At first she keeps a small distance between you and her, but you can feel the weight of the bed shifting as she moves a little bit closer to you, inch by inch.
>You say nothing, letting her move at her own pace until you can feel the fur of her chest brushing up agianst your back.
"Comfortable?"
>"I... uh, I don't know yet..." she murmurs back. She goes silent, probably to try and keep her mind at ease in this unfamiliar position.

Any words, or try to get some sleep now?
>>
>>27686778
>that makes a lot more sense than what I was thinking
So what was she thinking?

And how was her night?
>>
>>27686778
Just relax, ill be right here if you need me
>>
>>27686778
Ever tried a strap-on?
>>
>>27686817
this guy
>>
>>27686778
"I'm glad you're here, Sundance. Right now especially. I'd hoped that I'd get the chance to get close to you, sometime. Maybe you're not sure yet, but I'm comfy as hell. Just relax, get some sleep. Hopefully you'll be feeling good by morning."
>>
>>27686817
"I want you to rail me with a strap-on."
>"What?"
"Yeah, I should warm up with someone else first shouldn't I?"
>"I don't think that''s-"
"Should I practice with Diamond? Or Berry? Or Heart?"
>"Pot, everyone else is going to hear you."
"Good point Sunny, orgy party at the Inn it is!"
>>
>>27686796

"See? This isn't too bad. Just relax - I'll be right here if you need me," you reassure your friend.
>"Right. Right, I can do this. Just... um, sorry in advance if I roll on top of you and smother you in your sleep or something."
>You chuckle to yourself. That would never happen.
>Right?
>You quickly push those thoughts to the back of your mind as you try to get some sleep.
>Sundance is surprisingly warm and comfortable. You imagined something more rigid and firm considering how strong she is. It doesn't take long before you drift off to sleep.
>Morning soon comes along, and you stir back to the waking world with a quiet yawn and a quick stretch of your hooves. You quickly notice an absence of a tiny filly against you. She probably woke up earlier.
>You're just about to get up when you notice Sundance's hooves around your frame. She seems to be holding onto you.
>Quite firmly, to boot.
>In fact, a few quick tugs and you realize you can't seem to slip out from her grip. Judging by the slow, steady breathing against your neck, the pegasus is still sound asleep, holding onto you like some kind of plushed toy.

Input action?
>>
>>27686959
No reason to stop her, let her be at peace shes earned it.
>>
>>27686959
Stay where you are and soak up the snuggles.
>>
>>27686968
>>27686966
noice
>>
File: noice.png (91 KB, 241x207) Image search: [Google]
noice.png
91 KB, 241x207
>>27686959
>>27686966
>>27686968
>>27686972
!noice
>>
>>27686959
Is anyone else awake?
>>
>>27686966
>>27686968

>You lift your head as best you can to take a look around. A lot of the beds seem to be empty - everyone else must've already woken up or something. To be fair, you did go to bed quite tired last night. After yesterday, you probably could've slept through a whole day without an issue.
>Granted, you could've just done that and not know because Prism's extra-dimensional room doesn't have any windows or a clock.
>At least you don't need to go anywhere right now; more than happy to sit in the big mare's embrace and enjoy the tranquility. At least she seems to be happily asleep.
>Sundance murmurs in her sleep, squirming a bit in the bed for a moment; her hooves tightening around your chest for a second before relaxing. That's when one of her hooves suddenly shifts downward slightly, landing almost squarely between your thighs.
>You tense for an instant, almost having to bite your lip to avoid yelping in surprise. You hold your breath, wondering if anything is going to happen, whether she'll wake up and freak out to discover her hoof flopped against your dangly bits.
>Maybe she'll move her hooves and be none the wiser.
>Just keep it in Pot...
>Don't think about anything sexual.

Input action.
>>
>>27687046
what to do what to do
>>
>>27687046
Cough and see if that wakes her up.

We won't think of anything sexual, we'll think of what everyone would say and/or do when they see Sunny sleep groping Pot.
Or just imagine the big mare with a strapon. That works too.
>>
>>27687046
Go back to sleep?
There's no escape
>>
>>27687061
The lack of morning wood a surprise considering the lapdance and guards in speedos and making out and bondage that happened last night
>>
>>27687055
>>27687058
>>27687061
>>27687067

>What to do, what to do...
>You let out a quiet cough at first, hoping that maybe it'll rouse her enough to move. You're not sure if waking her up altogether is a good idea - she might freak out. Maybe even accuse you of something untowards. You can't violate the trust she's placed in you. Freaking out could irreparably harm her progress.
>Maybe you should just try to sleep some more. Pretend this isn't even happening.
>Thank goodness you didn't have any morning wood to contend with. Surprising considering last night with the buff stripper guards in their tight speedos, giving a lapdance to the Princess, getting kissed by the Princess and...
>And now you're thinking of sexual things.
"No, down boy... down," you whisper in annoyance, but can't do much of anything as lil' Pot begins to slide out from his sheath.

Input action?
>>
>>27687197
Except your death pot
>>
>>27687197
Honesty is the best policy so think of her hot flank.
>>
>>27687197
We'll just have to pretend to be asleep when she wakes up.
>>
>>27687197
Think not-sexy thoughts.
Think of being almost killed by Horn
Think of Celestia's scream when she was assassination attempted
Think of our brother in his underwear so we can laugh at him.
Think of what Sundance could do when she finds Little Pot shaking her hoof...

And if that all turns into sexy memories and fantasies instead, like making out with Prism, what could have been with Celestia, why she has bdsm gear in her closet, groping Berry's ass or if someone walks in, at least we should have the decency to look horrified. And just wave it off as morning wood. Its just a stallion thing, she'll understand...right?
>>
>>27687215
>>27687233
>>27687250

>You gotta re-double your efforts.
>Think unsexy thoughts. Think unsexy thoughts.
>Almost being killed by Regal Horn.
>Celestia screaming as the assassin attacked her.
>Your idiot brother laughing at your misery.
>Making out with Prism!
>Celestia's puzzling interest in BSM.
>Wait, those are the opposite of unsexy thoughts.
>At this point, you realize there's only two options - accepting your death, or just trying to pretend that you're still asleep when Sundance inevitably wakes up.
>The second option sounds better. Might freak her out a bit but at least she won't murder you. Or at least murder your dick. Maybe you'll get lucky and it'll settle down before then.
>Then her hoof tightens slightly around your length. You bite down on your lip to keep from making any noise. No choice now, gotta pretend to be asleep. You shut your eyes and try to go limp, well limp relatively speaking...
>After what feels like an agonizingly long time, you hear the pegasus behind you stir and yawn. It sounds like she's waking up. She murmurs and groans, smacking her lips in her drowsiness.
>Suddenly she goes tense. Her hoof recoils away from you slightly. No screams or violent choking so she's not panicking or freaking out. Good signs all around. You almost want to breath a sigh of relief, except that'll give away your feign sleeping.
>Then you suddenly feel her hoof poking at your member in an almost... inquisitive fashion.

Input action?
>>
>>27687298
let her have fun
>>
>>27687298
I bet shes never had the chance to explore "before".
>>
>>27687298
time for a growth spirt
>>
>>27687298
Just let it happen
>>
>>27687298
Pray to all that is holy that no one walks in. Or scream in terror for fear of little pot. OR flex those groin muscles and give her a high-hoof.
>>
>>27687298
Hope to any gods listening that it's the inquisitiveness of a pony and not of a predator about to strike.
>>
>>27687362
Ether is fine
>>
>>27687363
Anon pls. Pot needs his dick to live.
>>
>>27687362
What if its Wispy?
>>
>>27687308
>>27687312
>>27687320
>>27687362

>It's difficult to refrain from snickering or even smirking to yourself at this turn of events. You don't want to seem like you're belittling your friend, but you realize that she's probably never had opportunity to... explore a pony before. At least not at her own pace.
>Maybe it might be a good idea to let her indulge in her curiosity. It seems harmless enough at the moment. It's just the occassional poke and nudge, a gentle running of her hoof up along the length of it. From behind she can't see much so she must be getting a mental image through touch.
>Feels kinda nice. Relaxing even. Before you even realize it, you murmur a quiet sigh. She must've heard it because her hoof recoils away for a second.
>Oh right. She thinks you're asleep so she's probably being cautious to avoid getting caught herself.
>You feel shifting a bit closer, her chin nudging its way over your shoulder, as though perhaps trying to get a better look?
>As she probes at you again with your hoof, you decide to tease her a little, tightening your muscles and making your cock twitch slightly. It seems to startle her; you even hear the faint whisper of a gasp.

Input action?
>>
>>27687383
Wispy's stuck in Pot's colors, remember?
>>
>>27687394
maybe roll on your side so she can get a look?
>>
>>27687394
Go sunny do your thing
>>
>>27687394
Just keep up the charade. And don't cum early.
>>
>>27687429
Gotta give her as much play time as she wants
>>
>>27687423
>>27687429
>>27687441

>You continue to wonder how much longer you should keep up this charade. It feels a little dishonest, but at the same time it might be the only way that Sundance will feel comfortable enough to actually do something. She'd probably be too nervous to ask, after all - she was nervous just asking to sleep next to you just the night before.
>After the initial twitch, you let yourself relax again, and she seems to grow bolder once more. The flat of her hoof begins to run up and down your length, gingerly at the moment. It gradually makes it way around and below, curiously nudging at the twins for a moment.
>With her so close against your chest, you can feel her breathing and heartbeats against you. They're both picking up speed. Was it nervousness or excitement though? You can't tell so you just let her continue at her own pace.
>Her hoof makes it way up to your very tip. You twitch again, this time by reflex. It's getting tougher to keep your body from reacting how it wants to - to thrust, spasm, and writhe in order to enjoy the moment.
>She keeps feeling up your tip, causing you to shiver slightly.
>You can feel something oozing out. There's some moisture down below.
>Her hoof withdraws quickly, though. You careful crack your eye open just the slightest so you can see what's happening. She's holding her hoof up, gazing at the small smear on the tip of her hoof.

Input action?
>>
>>27687515
Let or continue or we can tell she can keep going. Undecided
>>
>>27687515
Sunny is getting frisky
>>
>>27687515
>InB4 she licks it off and everyone is actually waiting just outside to join in/take pictures

Staying still seems like the only option to me
If we get the harem ending I hope its filled with as much heartfelt lewds as possible. Each friend coming to 'thank' Pot personally before they all find out everyone else did the same thing before deciding to have the orgy party.
>>
>>27687515
Give her a moment with whatever she's doing, then shift a little more into her.
>>
>>27687558
Sunny buns is the only mare five me.
>>
>>27687528
>>27687558
>>27687563

>Sundance inspects her hoof for a few more seconds, even taking a moment to sniff at it before just wiping it off on the bedsheets. Her hoof paws its way back down to between your thighs but before anything more happens, you hear hoofsteps in the room and the door open.
>Unsurprisingly, Sundance goes tense and motionless.
>"Morning Wine," you hear Prism's voice at the door. "Sleep well?"
>"Like a baby," she answers.
>"The others are downstairs having breakfast down in the kitchen. Is there anyone else still asleep?"
>"Just Pot and Sundance. Can you believe it? Sundance is sleeping next to him." You can hear Wine giggling and trying to keep her voice down. "What do you think happened?"
>"No clue. Maybe she got too drunk and stumbled into his bed?" Prism whispers back.
>"They look so cute together. I want to go and give them both a big hug... except that Sundance might break my neck if I do that."
>"Maybe we should give them some privacy," Prism remarks as you hear their hoofsteps growing more distant.
>"Oooh? Do they think they might...y'know?"
>"Crazier things have happened."
>The door shuts, leaving the room in silence and, from what you can gather, just the two of you at this point. Sundance seems to have withdrawn, though. Maybe hearing the two talk scared her back into inaction. She might need a little 'encouragement'

Input action?
>>
>>27687605
Encouragement activate "Your free to do what you want with me, Im powerless to stop you ; P"
>>
>>27687605
I was having the noicest dream just then
>>
>>27687605
If we want to stop we can pretend the door woke us up.
If we want to continue we can do the above, then ask her if she wants to keep going. Pretend to have been having a really nice dream.

Either way, she's made great progress.
If only August could see her now...
>>
>>27687623
>August cloping furiously in the corner
>>
>>27687605
Y'know as far ways to wake up go, that wasn't bad.
>>
>>27687619
>>27687623

>You silently snicker to yourself. Now seems as good a time as any to 'wake up.' Hopefully you won't offend your friend when she realizes the deception. Just to be safe, you start off gradually, stirring and letting out a drowsy yawn.
>To no surprise, Sundance recoil away from you, clearly trying to act innocent as you stretch out your hooves.
>"G-good morning Pot," Sundance stammers.
"Ahhhh, what a great sleep," you murmur. "I was having the nicest dream."
>"O-oh really? What, um, what was it about?" she asks in her best attempt to feign idle conversation. Even if you hadn't been awake the whole time, you'd be suspicious from her horribly forced tone alone.
>You smirk playfully.
"I think you have a pretty good idea what it was about."
>You chuckle and roll onto your back, allowing yourself to pitch a prominent tent with the bedsheet.
>"Wh-Oh god!" Sundance yelps, almost springing to her hooves with a full red hue across her face. It didn't take long for her to realize that you're playing with her and that could only mean one thing - that you had been awake. "I... I can explain. I mean, I think I can. I don't know what came over me! You're my friend and I completely respect you and I never would do anything untowards while you're sleeping. I mean, I normally wouldn't. I mean I shouldn't have--"
"It's fine, Sunny, it's fine," you chuckle as you reassure the anxious pegasus.
>It takes her a few seconds to realize that you really are okay with her and not just trying to placate her. She gradually calms, though still flustering brightly.
>"I... um, I was just... uh, curious. My other 'experiences' were sorta... rushed," she eventually stammers out.

Input words?
>>
>>27687675
"All you have to do is ask Sunny, my body's yours to explore"
>>
>>27687675
No need to explain yourself, its good you've come so far.

And if you want, you could...keep going? I'm sure you know by now you won't be disturbed...

I would ask if she wants to try with another friend, or even share, if she's open to the first one.
>>
>>27687691
>>27687685
Say she can go at her own pace and do what she wants to do.
>>
>>27687675
Take all the time you need sonny-jim, that's what friends with benefits are for.
>>
>>27687627
She's not in the corner, she's under the bed.

Oh wait....is Julia still soaking in that bowl of wine?
>>
>>27687710
Maybe soaking with august
>>
>>27687715
Julia is soaking in August?
>>
>>27687722
you know it
>>
>>27687726
The things she must have gotten up to when she still had a biological body...
Enough to power the crystal heart even?
>>
>>27687675
>Wine not feeling jealous in the least that Sundance is feeling up Pot
Threesome when
>>
>>27687675
That's fine. You can set the pace with me Sunny, if you want to continue.
>>
>>27687691
>>27687693
>>27687751

"Sundance, I know all this intimacy stuff can't be easy for you. You said so yourself that being near ponies makes you nervous so something like this," you quickly gesture to the tent, "must be borderline terrifying."
>"A little, yeah," she nods reluctantly.
"And as your friend, I said I'm willing to help in whatever ways I can if it'll help heal those emotional scars and allow you be comfortable around others again."
>"I... I suppose that shouldn't be too surprising that you'd be willing to help," she mutters. "I um, th-thanks. And sorry. I still should've asked you first."
"If you were comfortable with this stuff, we wouldn't be in this situation to begin with," you remark with an indifferent shrug. "So if you want to keep, you know, experimenting at your own pace, you're free to do so. Just don't be afraid to speak - my body is at your disposal. Just try to be gentle, I bruise easily."
>You make a playful grin at the end, which manages to spurr a small chuckle from Sundance as well.
>"You, um... you sure White Wine won't mind?" she asks as she gently pulls the bedsheets covering you aside.
"You heard her - she sounded more excited about the idea than anything else."
>Sundance goes silent again, her eyes falling back to your mighty pony balogne. She gingerly reaches out, wrapping her hoof around your length and begins to stroke it, slowly at first.
>"So when you, y'know, do this stuff... how do you like to do it?" she asks.

Input words.
>>
>>27687759
Surprise me.
>>
>>27687763
This, its more fun to experiment and find out what you will like.
>>
If someone has that image of the Sundance daki this would be the time for it.
>>
>>27687759
In the plot
>>
>>27687759
IS IT STRAPON TIME
I THINK IT'S STRAPON TIME
>>
>>27687803
Not so fast, let her get used to wielding the dick in her hooves before she wields it with her crotch.
And if Prism has dildo with a harness to turn it into a strap-on, I'm going to be very surprised.
>>
We are so very close to getting both Sundance and White Wine here. We just need to express interest in both.
>>
>>27687759
A kiss is a good start.
>>
>>27687858
>forgetting our true husbando QT back in Ponyville
>>
>>27687871
Didn't think of that~
>>
>>27687873
White Wine already likes QT and had the threesome. Getting her is lynchpin to getting him!
>>
>>27687871
>>27687763

"Well everybody likes to do things a little differently, as I'm sure you know."
>"Not really. I was usually just shoved to the ground and either mounted from behind or had a dick shoved down my throat."
"We should work on your pillow talk."
>"Sorry. I'm trying not to think about those times but it's hard when it feels similar," Sundance apologizes. "It's hard separating the acts from the memories, you know? That I can do these things without feeling like I'm repeating 'those' things."
"All the more reason to go at your own and to discover what you enjoy," you offer out. "But if you would like a tip from my experiences, I usually start with a kiss."
>She gives you a quick smile and nods, hopefully feeling a bit more confident about herself. In one swift motion, she leans in and presses her lips against yours, ensnaring you in a tender kiss.
<All the while hoof starts stroking you at a faster pace, her eyes watching your face and your reactions with keen interest.
>"Does... does this feel good?" she asks after breaking off the kiss.
"Mmmm, it feels great," you moan softly, resting your head back a bit. "Please don't stop."
>Your hips begin to pulse upwards in rhythm with her motions. A growing heat burns between your legs, pushing its way through all your sense as she continues on. Louder moans keep slipping out between your labored breaths. You can already feel yourself starting to get close...

Do you say anything? Or let her keep going?
>>
>>27687901
Abruptly ask if she'd like to take charge with a strap-on. Now.
>>
>>27687901
what about her does she want to feel good?
>>
>>27687901
Would she let us return the favor?
>>
>>27687931
>>27687913
>>
>>27687908
Anon stop it.
If you want Sundance to peg pot, then draw your own dam art of it.
>>
>>27687908
As a related option, how about we lie back let her be on top?
>>
>>27687952
She'll probably crush Pot is she did that Anon
>>
>>27687971
She has the thighs, though.
>>
>>27687913
>>27687931

"Y-you know, this doesn't have to be all just about my enjoyment," you say through heaving breaths. "It's a two-way street, you know? Taking care of your wants and desires will be one of the big things that separates now from back then."
>"I... I suppose I hadn't thought about it like that," Sundance remarks, considering your words though not stopping what she was doing. "Though that's a completely different hurdle on its own."
"Like I said--Ahh!--it's up to you. Go at your own pace and what's comfortable, but if you ignore your own needs than you'll be missing out on most of the fun."
>"I dunno. I kinda like the little noises you're making," Sundance answers with a little smirk. Her grip firms up for a moment, squeezing out a prolonged moan as you squirm in her grasp. "I wonder what other sounds I can get out of you."
"Now you're being too nice to me," you groan again.
>"You said go at my own pace," she smirks again.
>Her pace suddenly hastens, causing you to gasp and shudder. You start to squirm and writh as the heat continue to pulse and grow inside you. Soon enough, you can't keep it in any longer.
"AH! Sundance!" you gasp out loud.
>You shudder, moaning loudly with each violent spasm as you blast out one spray after another, covering your self and her hoof in a hot, sticky mess.
>"Hm, interesting," Sundance murmurs at the end. Without another word she gets up and wipes the mess off her hoof. She then trots off out the door without another word.
>She must be hungry for breakfast...

Input action.
>>
>>27688057
The others will have heard that....
No matter! They'll have expected it anyway.
>>
>>27688071
And she still has the rest of the mess all over her....she's probably just going to the bathroom.
>>
>>27688057
Well, that happened.
We should clean ourself up.
>>
>>27688057
have a breather before following
>>
Could we find out how we taste? For culinary reasons.
>>
>>27688150
This.
>>
>>27688150
Well its cheaper than washing...
>>
Unfortunately, gonna need to call it a night there. I'll try for an easy start tomorrow so I can get a bit in before I have to go to work.
>>
File: Whishpy armor.png (773 KB, 1177x1253) Image search: [Google]
Whishpy armor.png
773 KB, 1177x1253
>>27688226
Thanks and goodnight, Innkeep
>>
File: 1451428110730.png (358 KB, 1007x746) Image search: [Google]
1451428110730.png
358 KB, 1007x746
>>27688226
Thanks for running.
Pic related.
>>
>>27688226
Such a great run, thanks, Innkeeper!
>>
blep
>>
>>27689661
>>
>>27689661
>>
its good that sundance is finally getting use to affection
>>
>>27689661
>>
>>27692310
>>
Okay, should be able to get a session started soon.
>>
>>27692805
>>
File: 1461304192666.png (1 MB, 773x786) Image search: [Google]
1461304192666.png
1 MB, 773x786
>>27693340
>>
>>27693340

>Well, that's a thing that just happened.
>Your mind is still a bit numb from the aftermath so it takes a few moments before you're able to start making sense of things. With a tired but contented sigh, you rest your head for a short spell.
>Odd that Sundance left so abruptly, but considering her emotional issues, it's probably to keep her own mind in order. Once the post-cloital bliss wears off, you clean yourself up and head downstairs to join the others for breakfast.
>You find all your friends still at the table, munching away at waffles and fresh fruit.
>"Hey, look who's finally awake," Longshot remarks upon your entry.
>"We'ff goff wuffles!" Wispy exclaims, albeit with a mouth full of food.
>Wispy proceeds to shuffle her chair over to the side, clearly making space for you to sit.

Input actions/words?
>>
>>27693500
Where's Sundance?
>>
>>27693500
lets tart this
>>
>>27693500
Commence the waffle operation.
>>
>>27693500
Give her a hug and eat

>>27693551
>>
>>27693551
>>27693570
>>27693580

>Your eyes soon dart over to Sundance, who's sitting at the far side of the table, casually eating at a bowl of fruit as though nothing out of the ordinary had occurred just a few minutes prior.
>Granted, being able to compartimentalize one's life is probably a valuable skill for a warrior to have, lest you think too much about disturbing things while trying to eat.
>You figure it's best to act casual and go about gathering up some waffles and fruit for yourself. Once you've sat down, Wispy shuffles her chair back over to you, flashing a bright grin to you.
"You sleep well?" you ask as you ruffle her mane.
>"Mm-hm," she answers with a nod. After giving you a quick hug, she grabs her waffle and resumes nibbling along its edges like some sort of rodent.
>"Can't help but notice you look a little different, Sundance," Longshot comments as he regards his long-time friend. "Did you do something with your mane?"
>"If you're going to say something, just say it," Sundance deadpans in response.
>"What? Why must you assume I'm going to be negative about it? I was just going to say that you look... less murdery when you're not wearing your armour. What brought on this sudden change?"
>"I saw a stallion who let his obsession with conflict and duty drive him to horrid extremes," Sundance answers. "I don't want that for myself. Plus I'm tired of how being near ponies keeps making me prone to violent outbursts."
>"Plus it's hard to pick up colts in full plate," Longshot chuckles.
>He's given a swift punch to the shoulder that knocks him out of his seat.
>"Ow! I thought you said you were stopping with the 'prone to violence' thing!"
>"I'm a work in progress. Plus hitting you is therapeutic."
>"So Pot," Wine interrupts, sitting to your other side, "gonna be heading back to Ponyville soon? Celestia said she could arrange some chariots to get you home by midday."

Input conversation
>>
>>27693787
I hope I'm not going back alone?
>>
>>27693787
"Wow, I hadn't thought even that far ahead. I hope she hasn't already done so, in case you folks want to explore Canterlot under less life-and-death circumstances- Though, I can certainly understand if you all want to head back soon, I'm sure I've dragged you away from your private lives long enough already. Honestly I'm a little concerned about how the inn's getting along, myself, though it could probably survive another day. How about we take a vote and see who's ready to go and who wants to stay and sightsee for an extra day?"
>>
>>27693804
this
>>
>>27693787
make sure our friends get there stuff and leave
>>
>>27693787
>>27693848
aye
>>
>>27693804
>>27693872

"I guess I hadn't really thought that far ahead," you answer after a brief pause. "Considering how abrupt everything was, I would really like to get Wispy back home so we can get back to our lives. I still have an inn to run, after all. What about you?"
>"Well I've spent enough time in Canterlot to last a lifetime so I'm ready to head back to Ponyville whenever you two are," White Wine answers.
>"Azura, Longshot, and I still have to go to the castle to pick up our rewards," Airy adds. "Hopefully that shouldn't take more than an hour - depends how much stuff there is to look at in that armory of theirs."
>"I suspect the process with my wing will be a long one," Sundance says. "Hopefully I'll be back in Ponyville before the day's over but I can't make any promises."
>"So... you're not coming back with us?" Wispy asks with a tearful look.
>"Sorry kiddo."
"At least the end result will be worth it."
>"Okay, so how about Azura, Airy, Sundance, and I will head to the castle to pick up our stuff. Sundance stays longer for her procedure and gets her own transport back to the Ponyville. Once Airy, Azura, and I are back with our stuff, we can head back to Ponyville together. Sounds good?"
"Seems fair enough," you answer with an uncertain shrug. "Unless there's something you want to do Wispy?"
>The filly shakes her head, leaning over just to rest her head against your side. "Just so long as it's with you," she answers.

You'll likely have a few hours before everyone's ready to go back to Ponyville. Anything you wish to do in the meantime?
>>
>>27693977
hmmm can't think of anything
>>
>>27693977
Perhaps get something for those back in ponyville.
>>
>>27693977
>"Just so long as it's with you," she answers.
Best daughteru is best.
I agree with >>27694025, let's grab a souvenir for Ember and QT. For QT I'm thinking maybe a giant dildo, I have no idea what to get for Ember.
>>
>>27694045
Just go window shopping and hope pot knows what to get for our friends.
>>
>>27693977
we can always browse for souvenirs for our friends like QT who didn't come to canterlot...
>>
>>27693977
Get ice cream.
>>
>>27694052
I like this idea.
>>
>>27694052
This is good
>>
File: DubsIronWill.jpg (91 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
DubsIronWill.jpg
91 KB, 960x720
>>27693977
This:
>>27694045
Though, not necessarily a dildo. How about a cute high-class baker's hat, if he hasn't got one. Maybe a nice fire-poker and/or log-tongs for Ember.

Also, checked.
>>
>>27694025
>>27694045
>>27694052

"I think maybe we should head to the marketplace and see if we can find some souvenirs for some of our friends back in Ponyville."
>"Oh! We should get something for Ember," Wispy exclaims. "You should've seen her when the guards came after me. She was all like 'no you can't have her' and the guards were all 'oh yes we will' and she was all 'fight me then!'"
"I recall Ember coming back to the inn with a lot of bruises..."
>"Well there were a lot more guards than her."
>It's a good idea nonetheless. Clearly Wispy wants to get something as a token of thanks for your surly-tempered kitchen help, and you'll want to get some tokens of appreciation to the other ponies who stayed behind as well.
>"Market's not a bad idea," Diamond nods in agreement. "I can pick up something for Honey Belle while I'm there."
>Once breakfast has been finished, you and your friends wind up dividing into separate groups - some heading to the castle and some heading to the market with you. Joining you in some shopping will be Wispy, Rough Diamond, and White Wine.
>"What do you suppose we could get for Ember?" Wispy asks as the four of you begin your trot towards the marketplace.
"That's a darn fine question. What do you get a demon as thanks?"
>"Does she even have any hobbies?" Wine asks.
"Hard to say - she's only been a pony for a week now. I doubt most of the things she did as a demon translate well into pony-life. She has taken an interest in cooking so... maybe something along those lines."
>"She definitely likes cooking those gryphon dishes," Wispy adds in.

Thoughts towards gifts? Who else needs shopping for?
>>
>>27694223
I think wispy should pick the gift for ember to show her appreciation.
>>
>>27694223
Maybe a sexy hug pillow for QT?
>>
>>27694223
Maybe something for Tex? Perhaps that fancy milking machine his sister got, has a bull adapter available...
>>
>>27694287
hahahahahaahaha
>>
>>27694287
Who else did we leave behind, tex and belle I know as well as QT and ember.
>>
>>27694287
We can give Tex 10mins alone with QT ; )
>>
Belle: Something out going like flowers or a pretty statue.
Oats: Something to help with farm work?
Sugar: Canterlot sweets
Ember: Whispys pick
Tex: (can't think of anything)
Cutie: Plush toy
Tom/Neil: Chowder
>>
>>27694271
>>27694306
>>27694372

"I think you should have the honour of picking out a gift for Ember," you suggest to Wispy. "It's your idea, after all, and you're the one who wants to thank her."
>Also you can't think for the life of you what to possibly get for a pony like Ember, other than a one-way ticket back to Tartarus. Or maybe Prism's head on a platter.
>Fortunately, Wispy sees that as a challenge, one that she's excited to tackle.
>"I'm gonna get her the bestest gift ever!" Wispy exclaims, bouncing alongside you.
"What about Cutie Swirl? We really should get him something," you ponder outloud, although directed somewhat towards White Wine.
>"How about a nice brush? Poor kid has so much hair, he hardly knows how to manage it all," White Wine offers as a suggestion.
"That could work," you nod in agreement. "Something fancy of course. Hrm, we should get something for Sugar Song and Honey Oats, too. I imagine they've been helping a lot around the inn."
>"Canterlot has some wonderful confectionary stores - we could get them both something from that," Wine offers up. "What about you, Diamond? What're you planning for Belle?"
>"There's a jeweler's store in the market - gonna see if I can get a bracelet or chain so I can make Belle something nice," Diamond explains. "Chicks dig the hoof-crafted stuff."
>White lets out a quiet giggles. "Quite."
"How about Tex?"
>"Guess August is busy getting the new equipment from the castle," Wine mutters. "To be honest, I don't know what exactly Tex likes. He does tend to keep to himself on the ranch."
"Some sweets from the confectionary too? Can't really go wrong with stuff like that."

Any objections or thoughts?
>>
>>27694485
Tex needs a cool hat.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.