[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age Difference Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 108
File: large[1].png (341 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
341 KB, 945x945
"Oh yeah write me famous edition."
Previous Thread: >>27254150

Come in here, all you /ss/, loli, MILF, and cougar lovers! Talk about or write about relationships between characters with a big age difference here.

All the stories as far as we know are on this pastebin.
>http://pastebin.com/DRJ1awuQ

Want to write for the thread, but don't have any ideas? Take your pick from these:
>Teenager Eris, doing sexy, yet chaotic things to you in the bedroom. Would midly annoy you while turning you on.
>Having sex with the lovely Mayor Mare or Twilight Velvet, each of them coddling you like loving mothers while they rock your world.
>Banging a teenager Harshwhinny, who having no experience, would request that you take the reins for the night. You explain what she should do every step of the way, and relish as she clumsily screws everything up
>Adopting a young Barb, and raising her in a somewhat isolated manner until she was a teen, where you would then buy her revealing attire that she would wear around the house, tempting you unkowningly at every turn.
>Letting Fleur-Dis-Lee "seduce" you, and then proceed to playfully vie for control once in the bed, while neither of you truly gain dominance over the other
>Fun sex with a teenage Pinkie Pie, who's just glad that she's experiencing something new and pleasurable
>>
>>27455882
>A history lesson with Cheerille that turns very lewd, very slowly.
>A very insecure Rainbow Dash challanges you, the male coach of the soccer team, to a game of soccer. If she wins, you have to let her play on the boy's team. If you win, she'll do something unspecified for you.
>You find a teenage Scootaloo out on the streets, begging passerbys for spare change or food. You strike up a relationship with her after taking pitty on her, and taking her out for icream
>The older Berry Punch shows up on your doorstep one night, ranting drunkenly about something you did. After you invite her in, and calm her down, you manage to take advantage of the not-so-sober mare.
>You, as the powerful founder of some record company somewhere, decide to give a the young Vinyl Scratch the light of day. Thing is, putting money on new talent is risky, and you need some more coaxing before you make a deal with her
>In order to raise some cash for a fundrasier, you decide to auction yourself off as a male prostitute to the highest bidder. Right as you're about to be sold off to a mare, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon show up, and place a bid higher than all the others. You're carted off with them, wondering how exactly you're going to come out of this with a sound mind.
>Anon giving instructions to ponies on how to molest foals, maybe it's a mother/son, father/daughter, or what have you that turns into a hands on demonstration
>Anon is an edgy teenager who is adopted into a family with two perverted sisters

If I missed anything please feel free to chastise the OP in the thread.
>>
File: Braces 2 Brace harder.jpg (58 KB, 848x571) Image search: [Google]
Braces 2 Brace harder.jpg
58 KB, 848x571
Wew, almost posted the thread. glad I F5'd

>>27371708
>Fluttershy raises an eyebrow, still a light blush across her cheeks
>"Dashie?"
>Life is full of problems, and here's the remedy;
>Denial works for me.
"I-I uh, I shared--SHE, shared the uh, the gum with me. Y-you know. From her...saddlebags."
>She tilted her head. "Saddlebags? She keeps it on the coun--"
"THE COUNTER, right!"
>You are the worst liar you know, and that will probably never change. You can't imagine someone worse at it
>Fluttershy presses her nose to your neck, sending a shiver down your spine. "Rainbow, I honestly have no idea what you could be lying about."
>You break eyecontact, casting your gaze over the sky
>Only to meet with two blue eyes, poking out of a cloud
>And a unmistakable gleaming grin
>You send every bit of distress you can to her
>You can't tell if she understands by the time Fluttershy pulls your face to her own
>She lays the gentlest kiss you can imagine on the tip of your nose. Lighter even than the cloud beneath you
>"Really, Dashie. Nothing could ruin this day; it's been the best in my life."
>Oh Celestia, your heart skips two beats
>The only thing you can bring yourself to do is to cling to her, holding her tightly
>She awkwardly tries to place her muzzle below your chin in a demure manner, despite being larger than you
>You feel like there's another Princess you should call out to in ecstacy from love in this case, but she's so forgettable you don't really remember her name
>So you'll settle with, Celestia, she is adorable
>You press your hooves into her wings, bringing out gasps and chuckles in unpredictable timings, both making you grin
>You'll have to get used to playing with other mares
>Well...Assuming they don't leave you because they find out you've been messing around with their mothers
>You gulp.
>Delaying the inevitable will only make you seem worse
>At the same time, every second holding her is precious to you. You can't bring yourself to cut this time short
>>
>>27455922
>She looked up at you, eyes glittering in the sunlight
>You notice the lack of gum in your mouth
>It is at this moment it really hits you that Fluttershy has swapped second-hand spit with her mother right now
>This is both extremely arousing and mildly distressing
>Wait, you're Rainbow Dash
>It's just arousing.
>You can't help but shoot a sly grin to Gust's cloud, quickly looking back to Fluttershy so as not to let her catch on
>Fluttershy stares up at you, antsy and waiting
>Oh god. you can't bring yourself t-
>"I-I don't want to be pushy, but.."
>She leans in again, planting another clumsy kiss on you
>Then pulls back, another gentle smile on her face
>
>FUCK SHE GOT DISTRACTED, YES
>You roll over on top of her, giving your wings a bit of breathing room and stretching them out
>You knew you weren't the only one who didn't think straight when you were this close to someone you've wanted
>Grinning, you spread her wings to the side on the cloud.
>She instinctively covers her midsection with her front legs, nervously diverting her gaze
>You give a playful grumble as you try to move them, causing her to giggle and hold them to herself tighter
>You suddenly stop, however, looking down upon her as if you found the holy grail
>It is there, within reach
>The fluffiest, softest chest you've ever seen
>You dive your face into it, stretching out on top of her and nuzzling in as close as you can
>Her ticklish laughter slowly becomes replaced with a pleasant murmur
"Ohh, yeah, this is the life."
>Before you can get too comfortable, she tenses beneath you
>You raise your head, and follow her eyes
"What is it?"
>"P-people."
>Another foal and her dad seem to be gliding from cloud to cloud.
"Maybe he's teaching her how to fly or something. Oh well, back to canoodling!"
>Before you can, she slides out underneath you, pressing into the cloud. "Dash! They might see!"
>You chuckle and put an arm around her
"Maybe I'd like that!"
>>
>>27455926
>She squeaks and wraps her wings around herself for a moment, looking into your eyes
"Oh, fine, let's get down."
>A soft smile and a quick kiss on your cheek are her only reply, before falling through the cloud and spreading her wings to catch her.
>You, on the other hand, drop off the cloud without opening your wings, enjoying the wind whistling around you and the flush move from your cheeks back into your limbs as the adrenaline kicks in
>At the last moment, you turn your body upwards, diverting the momentum into a few tight loops before landing heavily in the cloud-yard of Fluttershy's house
>You end up getting three of your legs stuck in the cloud.
"Okay, maybe the landing was a bit off. 'Shy, help?"
>She prances over and lends you a hoof, working your way back to the top level
>Once that's done, you both walk inside, passing through the kitchen on your way to Fluttershy's room
>Gust is there, very poorly pretending to be enamored reading a book so as not to give herself a reason to intrude upon you makin' the moves.
>"We're back, Mom!"
>Damn your attractive-yet-inconvenient childlike innocence, Fluttershy!
>Gust glances back, a devilish grin
>Oh no.
>She's been given reason.
>And she likes flustered fillies.
>"Why hello, you two! Why, what have you two been up to?"
>Fluttershy's pupils shrink, glancing from side to side
"Practicing weather and stuff."
>You can't stop now. If you don't act like you're onto Gust and trying to hide your relationship with Fluttershy, it might draw suspicion once again.
>Fuck. You really hope you don't get cock-blocked by this.
>"Y-yeah!" Fluttershy adds
>>
>>27455961
>Gust keeps eyeing the both of you, until Fluttershy nonchalantly blows a bubble with her gum
>Your eyes widen, first in fear, then cast down in embarrassment, and finally...sparkle in glee.
>The grin falls entirely off of Gust's face
>The red of her blush contrasts immensely with her green fur.
>You see a small twitch in her wings
>You lean forward as far as you can, unable to hide your schadenfreudian-boner any longer
>Locking eyes with you, she slowly shakes her head.
>You slowly nod.
>She turns away, unable to face either of you.
>"W-well, glad you had fun, get back to your tea parties or something I'm going to start dinner now."
>"Mom, it's only noon--"
>"DINNER TAKES A LONG TIME TO COOK!" She shouts, causing Fluttershy to hide behind you.
>Seems like the clam-jam has been averted
>You cackle and begin to drag Fluttershy up the stairs to her room
>She stops to toss the gum in the trash, and then follows
>"W-what's going on, Dash?"
"It's nothing."
>Once out of earshot and in her room, she stops for contemplation
>Your hoof taps the floor about twenty times a second, waiting.
>"That was strange."
"She uh, probably put two and two together and figured out we've been kissing or something. Can we do that more?"
>"Yeah, but I don't see why she would be embarrassed by it. She's been teasing me about going out with you since I got back from flight camp."
>Oh. Uhhhh
"I-I dunno, then."
>You glance around, trying to think of a way to distract her.
>You sit down and puff out your wings.
>She giggles and reaches out a hoof, pressing it into your feathers and causing you to squirm, enjoying the sight
>But only a few moments later...
>"Hmmm."
>NO STOP THINKING ABOUT IT
>You wrap your forelegs around her, pulling her close and going for the lips
>Fuck.
>She's still standing up. You can't reach.
>Damn being a womanlet. You grumble under your breath
"If I don't get a growth spurt soon I'm gonna snap."
>You stand up on your back legs and plant a kiss on her
>>
9th page already
>>
>>27456646
>>
>>27456646
Too many people playing overwatch.
>>
>>27457460
Suppose you're right. Wish I wasn't a poorfag right about now
>>
>>27457460
Im here while my friends get online to play overwatch
>>
I just don't have anything to add. i just want to read lewd greens and look at cute art. aside from doing like OP did with the prompts, that's kind of all i can do
especially the scoots idea
>tell her she's fucking hot
>warn her life on the streets could take some really fucked up turns if she doesnt find someone to adopt her or at least keep her out of trouble
>help her set up what looks like a home. a nice treehouse with a few tricks that make people think parents live there and shit so nobody gets on her back
>give her some food once in a while. help her get a paper route or something so she can at least have a few cents to rub together
>whenever the subject turns to the everpresent looming roomelephant of prostitution, you try to tone down the tension a bit and just say you're going to help teach her shit in your spare time so she has a decent education
>because fuckit teaching is just fun, and you have nobody to talk to
>teach her it's okay to just hang around nude, try to get out any hangups she has, and at the same time instill good morals

i mean i'm not a fucking writer, it just pours out like this, all jumbled and gonowhere.
>>
>>27459452
>>
>>27455882
Any green based on that picture?
>>
>>27455922
Is there a pastebin?
>>
File: 7876763.jpg (304 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
7876763.jpg
304 KB, 750x709
>>
>>27460678
Yes indeed, there is! http://pastebin.com/9z2nc5kn
>>
>>27462768
>>
>>27463425
>>
File: tumblr_mzz6cfLpLU1rzik3go1_500.gif (987 KB, 500x247) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzz6cfLpLU1rzik3go1_500.gif
987 KB, 500x247
Fuck me, the worst part with being away for a while is catching up with my threads when I get back.
Things seem to be going a little slow in here right now. Except for you, Shitcity. Good job! I like your face.
If it wasn't so late, I'd be getting something done tonight, but I'm dead tired.
I should go back to try and write daily updates again, even small ones, but I'll have to try tomorrow after I'm more rested.
Will also be away on Friday, due to my grandma's funeral and everything.

Oh, and I'm back from my trip. Hi guys!
>>
File: Salt is shitcity's best friend.png (1 MB, 772x793) Image search: [Google]
Salt is shitcity's best friend.png
1 MB, 772x793
>>27464231
Aww, thank you. My face is pretty likable when it's drawn by someone else
Get some rest, you've probably been through a lot. Good luck with writing tomorrow!

As for me, my birthday is coming up, and that brings a whole load of anxiety. Hopefully I'll be able to write as a stress relief, but I might become more sporadic depending on how easy the story comes to me. Pic related is me when my family will make fun of everything I suggest as a gift except guns and hunting equipment because they're swamp people. I want a changeling plushie damnit.
>>
>>27464733
Been wanting a changeling plushie too. Hopefully I can get one at bronycon
>>
>>27465386
>>
>>27465386
>>
>>27466807
>>
Another day of bumps, it seems
>>
>>27467569
>>
>>27460270
Kind of.
I'm pretty sure it's based on this classic by RagingSemi:
http://explicit.ponyfictionarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=366&warning=9

A pretty awesome age progression fic.
Warning: it is explicit.
>>
>>27469300
Dude that's a little girl!
>>
>>27470845
You do realize which thread you're in, right?
>>
>>27472064
What he said.
>>
Was expecting green tonight. No green so far.
>>
http://pastebin.com/ktSs353f
>>27372537

“How can you be so adorable?”
>She blinks in surprise and her face grows a few shades redder. Her eyes dart away from you and you almost suspect her to disappear under the waters completely again.
>”Stop it. I’m not adorable.”
>She says in an adorably pouty tone, which just melts your heart.
“I think you are.”
>You answer her cheekily, smirk growing on your face.
>Lifting her eyes back to meet yours, tiny pout on her lips that you think is supposed to be a frown, but is too cute to actually be one.
>”Am not.”
“Are so”
>She narrows her eyes at you and you calmly meet her gaze, still grinning.
>The both of you stay quiet during your stand-off. You take the time to once more admire her eyes, framed by the wet, dark bangs of her hair hanging around her face. Between them, her tiny button nose is slightly wrinkled by her pouting.
>By Celestia, you know you were just teasing her, but how adorable can you get? It can’t be legal to be that cute and at the same time so hot.
>Her face suddenly softens and an impish smile spreads across it.
>”Oh yeah? Well, guess what,” she splashes some water at you, making you flinch and cover your face with a hoog, “I won!”
>A chuckle reverberates in your throat and you raise an eyebrow at her.
“Did you now?”
>Her expression grows even more smug, radiating with satisfaction as rises a bit out the water, until the surface reaches just above her chest and her head is held high over it.
>”Yep! ‘Last one diving’, remember?”
>Huh, you had actually forgotten about that. You had been a little… distracted, after all.
>”So now you’re a Timberwolf’s butt!”
>She giggles, and you can’t help but chuckle again as you shake your head in defeat.
“Then I guess you must be a splinter, because you can be a real pain in my butt.”
>”Aww, I thought you said I was ‘adorable’?”
>>
>>27474441

>She flashes you a doe-eyed, hurt look, lowering her head and batting her eyelashes at you.
>Ouch, your heart.
“Okay, okay. You’re an adorable pain in the butt.”
>”Better.”
>You give a quick guffaw and splash some water back at her. She gives a little squeal, blows a playful raspberry at you, then turns around and once more glides gracefully along the surface.
>The two of you spend some time just swimming around aimlessly across the lake. No words were spoken, aside from a few laughs here and there as you played around like little ducklings, content with listening to the soft splashes of the water, the trees swaying in the breeze and the birds chirping.
>It was so calm and serene, you quickly forgot about how you had been blue-balled just now, enjoying the moment too much to even care really.
>Sometimes, one of you would splash the other, resulting in a little war of splashing and more laughter before someone would break off and go back to swimming.
>You loved watching her move, the way her limbs cut through the water and pulled her along so effortlessly.
>Most ponies--aside from the ones who were really serious about swimming or even made a career out of it--often used some variation of the doggy paddle to swim, unless backstroking, kicking their hooves around.
>Fem though, she would shift between different styles; one moment she’s paddling her arms while kicking her legs, cutting through the water quickly, then she would make slow, sweeping motions with all her limbs, kinda like a frog, and almost glide along the surface.
>Your favorite though, was when you dove under the surface. While she would often use the frog-like motions here as well, sometimes she would streamline herself, keeping her arms outstretched forward and sorta undulating her body.
>>
>>27474446

>It reminded you of a dolphin, and with her slender body it made her look even more graceful, as she slowly glides through the water, almost like she was flying. It brings to mind the stories of seaponies and sirens you heard about as a foal.
>You will also admit that the way she moves her hips while doing it is a large part of the reason for favoring this style.

A short update, I'm afraid. Went through the entire day with a headache that wouldn't cease no matter what I did.
Eventually took a form of painkiller that's basically (as it was explained to me) a milder form of morphine.
Passed out for a few hours, felt nauseous when I woke up, and now I need to get a few more hours of sleep before the funeral.
Will try to get some more done during the weekend, my dears.
Love ya~ Missed you guys while I was gone.
>>
File: 1460860200823.gif (811 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
1460860200823.gif
811 KB, 500x274
>>27474469
>dolphin

Also, post teen Aryanne getting redpilled and fucked by glorious aryan cock instead of BBC(baby bat cock)
>>
>>27474469
Yay! Thank you for finding the time, Viral!
>>
I should probably write something at some point or another, shouldn't I?
I feel like I should.
>>
>>27470588
Damnit, I really wish there was a green about the OP picture.
>>
>Rarity using a strap on when
>>
>>27477467
always
>>
>>27477467
You're thinking of Jeff's story.
>>
>>27478751
always
>>
>>27477467
>>27479254
>>27478751
Wait there is a green of Rarity fucking Sweetie Belle with a strap-on and Jeff made it? Link please.
>>
>>27480011
It was a joke, mate.
>>
File: 1464378953874.png (1 MB, 2797x1635) Image search: [Google]
1464378953874.png
1 MB, 2797x1635
green of this Coco as very naive and believing either her father or stranger that giving blow-jobs and swallowing their cum helps colds when?

She looks so lewd, yet she is so innocent/naive
>>
>>27455882
>>Fun sex with a teenage Pinkie Pie, who's just glad that she's experiencing something new and pleasurable
I was musing today that poonk almost certainly has big heat parties and invites every stallion in ponyville to take his turn
mares can probably get a few drinks of sweet candy in while the party's still being set up
and colts can probably sneak in and use a hoof while she's not paying attention
>>
>>27482188
That muse of yours sounds wonderful! But, that sounds more like an aftermath/sequel of a first time.

>Something new and pleasurable.
I think it will be more fun to see how she gets into sex first, her first experience that she is glad she's having. Then a party that she invites stallions to. What do you guys think?
>>
File: 1464400946900[1].png (233 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
1464400946900[1].png
233 KB, 640x600
It's time to ShooBeeDoo with Emerald and Friends!

>>27482270
>>
boop
>>
>>27483498
>>
File: youvecometothewrongplace.gif (288 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
youvecometothewrongplace.gif
288 KB, 640x360
>"Oh, so Sweetie Belle is good enuff fer ya, but an Apple ain't?"
>"Yall're gonna fuck mah sis whether ya like it er not."
>>
>>27431527
>She scoots closer to you, laying her head on your shoulder.
>Or she would, if she could reach it.
>Still, it’s the intention that counts.
>You gently push Applebloom head off your shoulder and wrap your arm around her.
>She simply relaxes against the tree, snuggling up to you.
>You both stay quiet, just listening to the sounds around.
>Which is a nice change from the usual reason.
>”Y’know… that was…“
“Less awkward than expected?” You say, trying to finish the sentence.
>”I was gonna say ‘pretty nice’, but if you wanna go with that…”
>It’s been like three minutes and she’s already snarking at you again.
>She’s got one hell of a recovery time, at the very least.
>You look at her annoyedly, and she lets out a small snicker.
>Before neither of you can say anything, however, you hear Applejack calling out to her.
>You stand up, and look towards the house, and see Applejack trying to look inside your car.
>Which kind of puts all the times she said she didn’t think you wanted to bang Applebloom into question.
>You turn around to see Applebloom standing beside you.
>”Right… you were kinda going to leave, weren’t you?”
“Yeah, wonder what’s the hold up with that.” You say sarcastically.
>”Well, I didn’t hear you complainin’ back then...” She says with a slight teasing tone.
“Considering the position you were in, how could I?” You reply, in the driest, most direct tone you can manage.
>She looks at you with a hint of annoyance, but with a slight blush nonetheless.
>”Let’s just go down before she starts worryin’.”
>>
>>27476708
Yeah, that exact scene doesn't happen in the fic I posted, unfortunately.
But what kind of story were you thinking for OP's pic?
>>
>>27484975
“We should probably come up with an excuse.” You say, following behind her.
>”What for?” Applebloom asks, turning her head towards you.
“Because ‘I didn’t leave because I was making out with your sister’ doesn’t sound good.”
>” … I’ll think of somethin’, don’t worry.”
>As you start to reach the bottom of the hill, Applejack spots the both of you.
>”Where the heck were you two? Y’all had me worried fer a second there.” She says while walking towards you.
“Sorry, we went up the hill, ‘Bloom wanted me to show the view from up there.”
>”He didn’t believe me when I told him there was a lake ‘round here.”
“I owe her twenty bucks now.”
>Smooth as asscheeks.
>Applejack crosses her arms, and looks at both you and Applebloom.
>I think she bought it.
>You take a look at Applebloom, who’s fidgeting in place, looking like she about to take off running.
>”Alright, if y’all say so…” Applejack says, shrugging.
>You can practically hear someone shouting “Safe!” behind you.
>Looking down at Applebloom, you can pretty much feel the relief emanating from her.
>”Oh, and when you two are makin’ out, try doin’ it in the side that’s not facin’ the house.” She says.
>Well, shit…
>”You were watchin’ us make out?” Applebloom says, without missing a beat.
>Applejack looks around for a couple seconds, before kicking at the dirt beneath her feet.
>”N-no, I was just, y’know—“
“Dude, that’s creepy.” You say, following Applebloom.
>Applejack points at you as to emphasize what she’s about to say, but then blushes.
“Alright, yeah, sorry ‘bout that…” She says, fidgeting with her hat.
>Goddammit, now you feel bad again.
>Everyone in this family seems to get that reaction from you.
>Expect Mac, but that’s probably because he’s the size of a fridge.
>He talks as much as one, too.
>>
>>27484986
And that's all I have for now, I was planning to write more, but it's getting pretty fucking late.

>>27484853
Pretty sure you just summarized Jeff's story there.
>>
File: ridemdirty.gif (477 KB, 354x495) Image search: [Google]
ridemdirty.gif
477 KB, 354x495
>>27484992
>Jeff's story

Eeyup.

>OrangeBooty leaned back from the keyboard, another serving of green published. He stretched, then heard the door to his secret underground fortress of Lolitude open quietly
>A large yellow horse walked through

"Are y'all done diddlin human me with yer fancy words?"

"Yeees AB, gah."

>Her eyes turn half lidded

"Good, cause it's mah turn."

>country horse sex noises
>>
File: 1027298.gif (2 MB, 1009x959) Image search: [Google]
1027298.gif
2 MB, 1009x959
>>27485056
Oh my.
>>
File: 1448177593980.gif (389 KB, 362x423) Image search: [Google]
1448177593980.gif
389 KB, 362x423
>>27485085
Just look at that little cock slut, she wants it so bad
>>
>>27484983
Sweetie Belle's gone through some serious puberty and gotten herself gazongas. Scootaloo asks why her chest is so big. Sweetie Belle says that it's because she's grown up. Scootaloo thinks her chest must be firm because of how big they are, but Sweetie Belle tells her that they're actually soft. She lets Scootaloo feel them, Scootaloo becomes a lesbian, Scootaloo asks for further feels (burying face in between them for instance) and gets her wish etc. etc. etc.
>>
>>27485163
I see.
So that's some pretty major changes to just attribute to puberty.
Perhaps she had some help?

Also, does Scootaloo have to become a lesbian to become obsessed with Sweetie's boobs?

Seems to me you could just do the anime thing where the girls are together and one of them comments on how big the other has gotten and before you know it you've got some playful groping going on.

Not saying what you put down couldn't work, I'm just hashing out ideas here.
>>
>>27486167
I do really like the idea of Scootaloo becoming obsessed with Sweetie Belle's breasts though.
>>
>>27484986
heh
i'd let her watch
>>
>>27484986
Good thing he didn't grope her like I wanted to.
>>
>>27488551
People like you deserve to be banned.
>>
File: 1424557304408.gif (2 MB, 257x193) Image search: [Google]
1424557304408.gif
2 MB, 257x193
>>27489381
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>27488551
Time for your banishment cur !
>>
>>27489504
What was missed?
>>
>>27489704
Censored sweetie porn. It was nothing worth getting worked up about. Especially in this thread.
>>
>>27489704
Filly fucking
>>
>>27489729
It was a bit racier than usual. But yeah I guess some people didn't like it.
>>
>>27489780
We like our statutory rape, questionable consent, and molestation in text form only.
>>
>>27489818
This really.

Imagination is better than reality. It's a kink.
>>
File: e6StX8.jpg (18 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
e6StX8.jpg
18 KB, 600x337
>>27489818
>>27489919
This board was gold before scruffy and old moot fucked it up
>>
File: large[1].png (901 KB, 1280x828) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
901 KB, 1280x828
>>27019994
>You fall onto the couch and spread your arms for Luna to come.
>You're feeling better about this whole situation.
>Tonight you get to be big spoon.
>Luna lays down with you on the couch and pecks your nose.
>The scent of alcohol is strong on her breath.
>You wonder how much she put in her glass.

>Luna grabs the remote and turns on the TV.
>Together you watch another episode of Small Horse Friends are Good.
>It's about the worst character on the show though, the dumb sidekick is a greedy shit.
>The episode reminded you though of another thing grinding your gears.

>"Hey Luna, can I complain about something?"

>Luna murmurs in acknowledgement and nods.

>"So there's this girl at my school."

>You feel a shiver through Luna's body.
>Good, she hates the idea too.

>"You know her, Ponkie Pine or something like that. I was just minding my own business eating alone in a classroom-

>"You were eating alone again?

>"Only because I couldn't eat with you, but she came into the classroom and started assaulting me!"

>Luna shuffles around in your hold and faces you.
>"She hurt you?"

>"Well no, but she kept getting really close and tried to get me to talk to her. I think she wants me to take her out.

>"What made you think that?"

>"She grabbed my family jewels and wrote her number on my arm."

>"Sounds like a very forward girl to me."

>"I'm serious auntie. I don't like that whore laying a finger on me."

>That's a little on the nose.
>Anon's not wrong though, you should maybe have picked a higher class girl.
>But maybe strong forwardness is what he needs.

>"Well maybe she's just felt nervous about liking you and now she doesn't anymore. So she just does her whole strong woman thing."

>"I won't have anything to do with her."

>"I think you should give her a chance."

>Your nephew looks hurt.
>>
File: faggot.png (141 KB, 413x417) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
141 KB, 413x417
>>27490607
>"What about us?"

>"You know we can't do us forever."

>"But why not?"

>"You also know why not, don't put me in this position."

>"Auntie are you saying you don't love me?"

>"Damn it you know I love you but this is not a permanent solution."

>"We could-"

>"Maybe you'll like it."

>"But-"

>"Just go on the fucking date with the floozy."

>Anon holds back a tear in his eye.
>You can't remember swearing at him before.
>Things are starting to get out of hand, you don't have time to hold his hand through this.
>Not with your sister staying at home now.
>Perhaps you are being mean, too mean.
>With a deep breath and a sigh,

>"Please, if you go on this date I'll leave it alone after that. But I don't want either of us getting in trouble okay? If things don't go well after your mom gets back to work we can try us again."

>He sniffles.

>"Okay. I-I'll call whatsherface in the morning."

>You sigh.
>You don't want to hurt him.
>You give him a kiss and he almost reels back.
> he still loves you.
>He still wants it.
>The television hums as the only sound source until anon falls asleep.
>You carry him to his room.
>And you go back downstairs to make another drink.
>>
Has Jeff been quiet the last few weeks? I remember him saying he had been stuck with a lot of work but was back and ready to greentext up a storm, but I'm pretty sure that was the last I heard of him. He hasn't updated since Sweetie was fooling around with that horse dildo, right?
>typing that last sentence
god bless /mlp/
>>
>>27490776
He was in a Coco thread yesterday. Talking about getting things in order.
>>
File: Anon wants some velvety cake.png (548 KB, 636x2124) Image search: [Google]
Anon wants some velvety cake.png
548 KB, 636x2124
Tomorrow is mother's day in my country.
Time to give thanks to all the milfs in the world.
>>
>>27490685
Took ya long enough. Where have you been?
Missed ya
>>
>>27492068
You're the guy who sucks off viral aren't you.

I was doing finals. After that I spent a week drinking, sleeping in, and playing ovoverwatch.
>>
>>27492345
Thanks for coming back Anon. I vividly remember your last update.

Thought you left us forever but you were still actively posting but not green texting.
>>
>>27493258
I've said it before. If I'm not writing I'm watching the thread 24/7.
>>
>>27490305
I'm ashamed to be on the same board as those boot licking non literal horse fuckers.
>>
>>27489504
For you. Honestly, you spineless bitches disgust me.
>>
File: YES.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
YES.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>
>>27491677
I love this comic. Wish something would come from the mommy Twilight Anon visiting Velvet prompt.
>>
>>27493930
>>27493962
>>27494027
>>27494039
We can only hope one day we will see that golden age again until then we watch and wait in the shadows
>>
>>27490685
pastebin?
>>
>>27496209
http://pastebin.com/3QxUb983

It was in the op. It has a faggy title to boot. Pls criticise and berate my story.
>>
>>27496468
alright so this is a huge story
before I get into it

is it fucking anthro?:
>>
>>27496514
There is nothing wrong with wanting to fuck anthro.

It's eqg. Loosely anyway.
>>
File: 1418785779281.png (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1418785779281.png
1 MB, 1600x1200
Best filly requires your services, Anon.
>>
File: snowblind.jpg (240 KB, 691x934) Image search: [Google]
snowblind.jpg
240 KB, 691x934
>>27497648
>>It had been a day since you found the blind filly. She was extremely trusting, never questioning you pretending to call her mother on an imaginary telephone, making the ringing and dialing noises with your mouth. Twilights basement was surprisingly soundproof, considering it was a dungeon built by a magic crystal tree. You pull down your pants. The belt buckle jingles, grabbing the filly's attention.
"Are we playing the game again Anon?" she asks excitedly.
>>Her small flank wiggles in anticipation.
>>the filly eyes glowed dull cloudy red as the interdimensional terror from beyond geometry itself once again asserted control.
"WE REQUIRE THE SEED ANON."
>>Terror grips you from the bottom of your balls. How do you keep forgetting? She brought you here, not the other way around. It's like a jagged rip in the continuity of your memory. It's been a week now, you are shrivelled and dying of thirst.
>>You stare in almost detached horror as the proboscis extends from the filly's flank. You know where its going as your delayed recall fills in the blanks. It needs your seed to fully break free from its dying dimension. Sex magic, the corruption of an innocent, and a blood sacrifice to power the gate.
>>As tears fill your eyes, you wish the eldritch horror possessing the filly understood human anatomy a bit better and didn't take the nasal route to your testicles.
>>
hot milf on colt green when
>>
File: fthagn.jpg (157 KB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
fthagn.jpg
157 KB, 666x1000
>>27497669

>>Anon is nasally tentacle raped in Twilight's basement
>>Twilight watched with some satisfaction. As Celestia's protege she was granted to books with knowledge the general population was not privy to: Namely, that alicorns were not ponies at all. They were immortal beings from beyond the realm of space time, singularities in the folds of space itself. "Twilight" was dead, her essence devoured and husk co-opted by a being that wore her flesh twisted it mechanically to smile at her friends and family.
>>The alicorn's true power came from devouring the essence of humans, long since extinct in Equestria. It was not until a certain glass portal opened (around the time that "Twilight" first came to Ponyville) that human energy was once again available for the alicorns to reproduce.
>>Animating her innocent surrogate like a broken puppet, Twilight continues to collect her sticky prize. Soon she would have the energy to invade Anon's world, and Celestia would seed the planet with her vile brood, just as she had when her mother deposited her vile spawn on this world. There would be no Sunset Shimmer or Adagio Dazzle there to thwart her plans. No Starswirl the Bearded to realize the vile truth of reality, to sabotage and escape to other worlds with the magical beings capable of stopping them.
>>She smiled, a thousand subtle motions as she contorted the flesh on her muzzle mechanically rather than intuitively. Friendship would prevail.

>>As Anon came, he wondered why his eye stung, and why his nose was bleeding. The blind filly was laying on her back playfully, her pink marehood winking pink with excitement. For a brief moment he thought he saw something odd, an inky darkness, but wiped the tear from his eyes and it was gone.
>>This had been the best afternoon ever!
>>
File: 1442614112785.png (228 KB, 834x1023) Image search: [Google]
1442614112785.png
228 KB, 834x1023
>the dickings shall continue until morale improves
>>
>>27469300
more like this!
>>
>>27499614
>>
>>27455882
Does this pastebin ever get updated? I have three stories that can go up in there.

http://pastebin.com/u/Nonnymouse

>>27455895
Already did that Vinyl Scratch-based one
>>
>>27500772
So far I'm curating the pastebin. I'll add yours in
>>
So, ScorpDK did a couple new Diamond Tiara pictures and I figured, why break the habit, y'know?
http://pbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=304526
http://pbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=304527
>>
>>27502560
Holy fuck that girl loves the cock.
>>
>>27503274
Just love those kinds of girls. They are so naive at first, but once the fuck, they love the cock like Diamond in those pics.
>>
>>27502560
>tfw you will never love something as much as she loves that dick

Feels bad
>>
>>27502560
>>27503274
>Tag says loli
>She loves cock
Best girl. Wonder how she fell in love with it?
>>
I miss the writers
>>
>>27504081
I'm working right now. Now that over my celebratory week I'll be back to daily updates.
>>
File: 6ab.jpg (140 KB, 1050x1780) Image search: [Google]
6ab.jpg
140 KB, 1050x1780
>>27504081
Playing with guns. Also been sick. Too bad Babs can't fuck herself. Or can she?
>>
>>27504603
Isn't that what she's been doing for a good part of the story?
>>
File: straight shota.jpg (134 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
straight shota.jpg
134 KB, 1280x1280
>>
>>27504603
God I want to fuck Babs so much, I love her hammy New Yorkah accent.

And that she is a little pudgy.
>>
Sorry for disappearing again, guys.
I know that I said that I would update during the weekend, but after the funeral I spent some time with my dad and mothers day was yesterday so I haven't been home.
There's also been a few things I've had to take care of before I leave my country later this week to visit Croatia for a time.
I might be back home tomorrow; if so, then I'll be writing something then.
I want to post at least something before I leave, since I'll be gone for quite a while.
>>
>>27506535
>>
>>27508230
>>
>>27509525
>>
>>27509525
>>
>>27507275
Damn, son. Life just doesn't want you to write. I hope you have fun there. Don't get shot by the Russians.
>>
>>27507275
I know a guy that sells body armor, in case you run into Russians.
Seriously though, good luck over there man, we'll be waiting here.
>>
File: image.png (70 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70 KB, 249x202
Stay Fresh Pony Bags, to keep the tiny clits safe!
>>
File: image.png (596 KB, 1047x587) Image search: [Google]
image.png
596 KB, 1047x587
WHEN?!
>>
I apologize for not writing, I got busy. I'll try to squeeze out a few updates, if only to buy time for better writers
>>
>>27481525
That Coco is lewd indeed, though I like the naive part, we need a better idea for her.
>>
>>27507275
Remove Eurotrash.

>>27513275
I'm really far behind in the show.

>>27490685
>The next morning is somewhat quiet.
>Everyone is going through the motions, there's a tension that everyone can feel.
>You take anon to school after pleading once more to your sister about coming back to work sooner.
>She refuses though, acting like she had some sort of epiphany.
>She'll have to come around eventually though.
>You drive anon to school and get ready for the work load.

>The grass doesn't seem as green and the rest of the color wheel is similar.
>After Luna snapping at you things feel worse, everything is irritating.
>She said she'll you could try things again after you go on a date, so you will go on a date.
>Anything to fix this.
>You think about having to talk to Ponka all day.
>You have an idea of where she sets up during free time at school and avoid those spots.
>Although you wouldn't be surprised if she ditched school often.
>She's a bit of a bad cookie, to put it gently.
>Why was she interested in you anyway?

>You ponder all these things until you get home, Luna was of course nice enough to drive you.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (279 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
279 KB, 768x1024
>>27513683
>At home you peek at your arm.
>Her digits are still chicken scratched on your arm, legible enough to read.
>You pull out your phone and make the call.
>If it'll make Luna Happy.

>A few days go by, everything is standard as it was before. Although things are a little more quiet.
>Your mom does make the effort to spend time with you though.
>She even watches Small Horse Friends are Good with you.
>Granted, she obviously didn't like it, but she doesn't seem so disapproving of your lifestyle anymore.
>But you can't watch a cartoon for little girls today.
>You have to be a man today and go on a date with a scary woman.
>The two of you decided to meet at a kind of discreet location, some small coffee shop.
>The kind you see in movies about trendy 20 something year olds with love problems.

>Pinkie sends you a text message asking "we're still on tonight?"
>You take a deep breath and reply yes.
>You have to go meet in her 20 minutes.
>After telling your mother we're you're going you open the garage, clamber onto your bike, and set off.
>At least mom seemed happy you were getting out.
>The coffee shop was farther than you thought, you actually end up late about 10 minutes.
>That's called being fashionably late though, so you're all good.
>Stashing your bike on outside rack you take a step in.
>"The Back Stable Stallion."
>For an indie coffee shop it has a gayer name than you expected.
>>
File: 1424918177299.png (322 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1424918177299.png
322 KB, 1024x576
>>27513697
>Pinkie takes you to a gay bar
>Pinkie takes you to a gay bar
>Woogachucka wooga wooga wooga chucka wooga
>Iiiiiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiayaaaaahm, hooked on a feeling
>Pinkie's high on believing
>That Anon goes home with Piiinkie!
>Cause Anon's number has been drawn
>>
>>27514043
Yes.
>>
>>27513697
I really hope he doesn't fuck the city bicycle.
>>
>>27514858
Anon already has a bike, why would he need another?
>>
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 1280x960
Where is pic related image from? Who made it
>>
>>27515213
Some guy that goes by digitaldomain123.
>>
tiny horses in giant hats
>>
>>27511950
>>27512475
Russians? Are you thinking off Ukraine?
Then again, you never know when a random Russian will pop up and turn you into borscht. I swear, you make one disparaging remark about vodka and they just won't leave you alone.
Still, thank you.

>>27492345
He does? I wish people would tell me these things. Then I could return the favor.
>>27513683
Socks baby, you wish you were trash like me~
Also, thanks for the updates.
>>
>>27497689

HEADCANON ACCEPTED.
>>
>>27516686
Headcanon? DYEWTS?
>>
>>27517609
Pony show naturally goes well with HP Lovecraft.
>>
>>27518652
>>
>>27516615
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT GIF WHY ISN'T IT ANIMATED REEEE
>>
File: 1386896862321.jpg (33 KB, 389x501) Image search: [Google]
1386896862321.jpg
33 KB, 389x501
>>27519462
Budget issues hue hue hue
>>
>>27516615
I was thinking of Crimea, for some reason.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (255 KB, 1280x782) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
255 KB, 1280x782
>>27513697
So I am not sure how to play out the date. I know how I want it to end, how I want certain aspects to show up, but not the filling meat and potatoes of their date.

Does anyone have any suggestions, or maybe just something they'd like to see?

I don't go on a lot of dates, writing about one is hard.
>>
>>27521104
That is why we have Date Simulators.
>>
File: 1443908091412.png (187 KB, 1000x857) Image search: [Google]
1443908091412.png
187 KB, 1000x857
>>27521104
Pinkie wants cock. She's been promised a dicking by Luna, and by Celestia she's gonna get plowed. I want them to hold hands.
>>
>>27520843
>>
>>27521104
Well, it depends on how you wanna play it out. Anon's obviously not interested, but Pinkie can either try to make friends with him at all costs (Like with Cranky), or try to find something Anon would actually want to do.
I mean, she is friends with Fluttershy, and she's now exactly a social butterfly, heh so it 's not like she doesn't know anyone who doesn't like to go partying.
>>
Night Bump.
>>
>>27456057
Holy shit I just realized how long it's gone without me updating. Time fucking flew that week, I apologize. I thought it had only been three or four days

>"I love you, Dash."
>You swell with pride, grinning back up to her
"I l-lo-..."
>Wow. That's really hard to say.
>I mean, that's a strong word. How do you know if you're actually in true love?
>How does she do that so easily?
>You divert your attention to her patient expression. She gazes deeply into your eyes, in full trust.
"I love you, 'Sh--, er, Fluttershy."
>She prances in place, giggling
>"Eee! You're the best fillyfriend ever!"
>Mare. You're a mare god damnit
>You tell yourself that you're actually annoyed, and not just trying to be in order to avoid the influx of girlish delight in your chest
>Nonetheless, you find yourself back in her arms as she glows with joy.
>To be fair, you are the best fillyfriend ever.
>She pulls back. "How much pressure did my mother put on you?"
"Oh, jeez. I--uh, I mean, not much...much. You know. Not a lot. Not much at all. Only a bit."
>She laughs. "I can't imagine what she must have said to you."
>Almost as a Pavlovian response, you burst forward and press your lips to Fluttershy's, causing her wings to rapidly fan out
"...I uh, she just said to, y'know, be forward and stuff."
>"Forward." She repeats, running a hoof across your cheek. "I like forward."
"Well then, you'll like me!"
>You flash a cocky grin, and she nods. "Mmhm! I do!"

_____

>Be Gust Tumbler
>You are currently staring very intently at the small scratches on the dinner table
>Also you might be sweating and burning bright red
>You find it hard to think of anything without hearing the echo in your mind, "You have just indirectly kissed your daughter"
>Okay, self, let's have a heart to heart
>Cut the crap
>You know you're into younger girls. And guys, but that's another matter
>>
>>27524088
>It's not something you've planned on indulging in often, or strictly legal depending on if you're in a snooty province
>Seriously, unicorns are pedantic about these things, despite how sexually frustrated all those magic school juniors were
>You didn't enjoy your time in Canterlot. This is one of the reasons why you stay in Cloudsdale now.
>You're getting off topic
>So, okay, you might have a thing for Rainbow. She's frankly pretty hot
>In fact, this isn't the first time you realized this while trying to set someone up with your daughter
>You've been very careful not to get jealous, though. Your precious Fluttershy's feelings were the ones first in your mind
>So, you like young mares and fresh stallions.
>That's never been a problem
>Sure, you noticed when Fluttershy started developing into a woman
>But you always kept a decent buffer zone between your maternal love and your more...physical love.
>And you might have bought her sexy socks on the off chance she wants to explore
>And you might have spent a little too long thinking about how they would look on her
>But how would you know if they were good without thinking that, right?!
>
>Oh fuck you might be attracted to your daughter
>You cross your legs and place your hooves to the sides of your head
>This makes you a bad mom, doesn't it?
>All this time you thought it was just pride in your daughter's achievements that drove you to think about this so much
>Maybe even envy of her youth
>And you definitely still feel those
>But it's starting to make an uncomfortable amount of sense to you that you've just been enamored with the idea of a relationship with her
>Calm down
>This doesn't change anything. She's still just your daughter, and that won't change.
>Besides, you're probably just like this because you're a little pent up after two days trying to play matchmaker with two nubile young--
>NOT GOING THERE, GUST
>WE TALKED ABOUT THIS
>>
>>27524101
>Okay self, new rules
>We are putting the kibosh on boinking Fluttershy
>No more unneccessarily high altitude talks where you go loopy from oxygen deprivation
>You'd cross off making out with Rainbow Dash, but that's already a no-go since they're offically together
>No more buying Fluttershy sexual apparel. She can be a big girl and do it herself.
>Or more likely have Rainbow Dash do it for her.
>The image crosses your mind before you can stop yourself
>You shake it out of your head and try to take a deep breath.
>You'll get through this. It'll be fine.
>If there's one thing you've learned in life, it's that denial works
>And also that your daughter is the most important person in your life and you wouldn't let your nature hurt her.
>A little denial sprinkled in on the sides works wonders, though.
>Another deep breath, and you think you're okay.
>You look to the side and see your pack of gum on the table.
>Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

All I've got for now. Sorry again for the wait.
>>
I don't even know if this counts as NSFW, so just to be sure:
http://hobilo.tumblr.com/image/145209671450
>>
Bomp
>>
Bamp
>>
>>27525798
>>
>>27526959
>>
>>27526959
>>
File: 1457724386411.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457724386411.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>27525227
>>27525798
>>27526496
>>27526959
>>27527873
>>27528478
just let it fucking die
>>
>>27528979
Nigger someone posted green TODAY
>>
boop
>>
>>27528979
We're not even 250 bumps in.
>>
We need more writers.
It should help.
>>
>>27530592
Shit man, we have writers, they're just all kind of slow. I'd like more, though. Edgy teen anon adopted with pervy sisters sounds fun. Bonbon and Lyra would be my choice but then, I'm not the one writing it.
>>
>>27474469

>Back underwater again, with Comet joining you this time, you take in the sights around you.
>You love swimming around underwater; it always felt like you were exploring another world.
>The sun breaks through the surface of the water in bright dancing beams, and the lake is shallow and clear enough that you can easily see the bottom and far around you in the soft light.
>You see patches of seaweed swaying like thin trees in the wind, bobbing and twisting around each other.
>Smooth rocks litter the lake floor, the sunlight reflecting off of them, making the ground almost shimmer like glitter.
>A small school of the tiny fish Comet had told you about lazily swim close to you.
>You float alongside the little things, following them as they change go to and fro, changing directions suddenly and at random, yet always staying perfectly in sync with each other and either oblivious to your presence, or they just don’t care.
>Comet wasn’t exaggerating when he said they were colorful, their bodies a striking shade of red that seems almost otherworldly. A few fishies also sport streaks of aqua-blue along their tiny fins.
>You make a mental note to find out what they are called and learn more about them the next time you’re at the library.
>With a giddy smile on your face, you turn and look at the stallion paddling along, easily keeping up with you with his little hooves.
>He meets your eyes and returns your smile.
>So far, this place has been everything he said it was.
>You have to thank him somehow. You have a pretty good idea as to how you should show your appreciation~
>Delicious blueberry pie surprise.
>For now though, you make a loop around him, causing him to stop and float in place, before sliding up close to him, your face a few inches from his.
>He watches you intently as you lean in, draping an arm around him.
>Underwater-(and-slightly-awkward-while-still-trying-to-swim)-hug!
>>
>>27531445

>You make sure to nuzzle against his face, like Bon Bon and Lyra likes it when you hug them, before pulling away again.
>He looks a little surprised and as you once more meet his eyes, you try to show your gratitude through your face.
>He seems to pick up on it quickly and his lips turn upwards into a warm smile.
>The two of you keep on swimming for a while.
>The next time you dive back under, Comet’s horn lights up, the shimmer of his horn spreading across his body, causing the water around him to glow like a dark blue aura around him.
>He then starts to dart around the lake at incredible speed, shooting back and forth through the water, cutting through it like it was nothing and leaving long streaks of his magic after him.
>He spins like a drill, makes wide, arching turns and circle around you while making poses.
>If you weren’t underwater, you’d be clapping and hollering at the show, so you settle for grinning widely instead. Your eyes never leave him, you don’t even blink, not wanting to miss a second of it.
>Diving downwards until he’s almost at the bottom, he sharply turns his body and shoots back up, and he keeps going until he breaches the surface a flies out of the water.
>You stare in rapt amazement as he disappears, the surface rippling from his rapid exit, breaking up the beams of sunlight and making them dance wildly.
>After a second, that feels more like ten, he re-enters the lake with a loud splash, his body streamlined and hooves reaching over his head like a professional diver.
>His horn is no longer glowing, and when he stops he looks at you with a big grin on his face while flexing a foreleg at you.
>You can no longer hold your excitement--and air--in any longer and quickly make your way back to the surface.
>While you refill your lungs, Comet joins you above water, shaking his head back and forth like a dog to get the water out of his face and eyes.
“That was amazing!”
>>
>>27531462

>You cheer loudly, beaming at him. He gives you a cocky grin and slightly inclines his head in a little bow.
>”Thank you, thank you, you’re too kind! I perform at parties and social gatherings. Please make reservations with my agent.”
>You can’t help but laugh a little at his antics, and he readily joins you.
“Must be really convenient to be able to get around so quickly. I’d never walk around at normal speed if I were you.”
>He cranes his neck a little, like he was working out some soreness in it. When he looks at you again, you notice he seems a little more tired than before.
>”It does have its perks, but to be honest, that spell does take a lot out of me.”
>Leaning back, he forgoes paddling in place to instead just float along on his back.
>Thinking about it, the two of you had been swimming for quite a while and you could feel the fatigue starting to build up in your own limbs.
>Your thoughts are broken when you hear a deep rumbling coming from Comet. Looking at him, you see him stroking his tummy with a hoof and smiling sheepishly.
>You grin with mischief, but before you can crack a joke, a similar rumble cries out, this one originating from your own stomach and shutting you up as your expressions switches places with each other.
>”Snack time?”
“Mhm,” you hum in the affirmative, “sounds good.”
>Exchanging one last look, smiles of both of your lips, the two of you begin your slow swim back towards the willow tree.
>Now that your stomach had made you aware of how hungry you were, you just couldn’t wait to stuff something big and tasty in your mouth, and you lick some drool from the corner of your lips.
>You could swallow an entire foot-long in a single gulp right now.
>You’ll settle for some sandwiches and a slice of pie though.
>>
>>27531477
>Pastebin updated
>http://pastebin.com/ktSs353f

Done for tonight, and done for quite a while I'm afraid.
Leaving tomorrow for vacay in Croatia with my family, and I won't be back until the end of next week.
Here's hoping our plane isn't shot down or hijacked during the flight.
If I survive the beaches, sun, food and drinks, I'll see you when I get back and I'll pick up where I left off.
Fuck, a little over a whole week without having to worry about anything for the first time in a long while. It almost feels a bit surreal to think about.

I'll miss you guys though! Really really reeeeeeaally miss all of you!
If the place we'll be staying at has any good internet, I'll probably check up on you and at least lurk around; otherwise, I'll see you when I get back!

A fuckton of kisses to all of you~ Ultra-homo, as always.
>>
File: Pranks.png (636 KB, 569x617) Image search: [Google]
Pranks.png
636 KB, 569x617
>>27531713
Our one and true senpai, we'll wait for your return with masturbated breath. Assuming the thread isn't completely dead by then. Have fun, man
>>
>>27531713
>not writefagging on vacation in a warzone
filthy casual
>>
>>27530592
>>27530642
Yeah, I've haven't updated in quite a while, I should probably work on that.

>>27531713
I've have no idea if there's even anything to do in Croatia, but I hope you have fun there, mate.
>>
>>27531780
Thank you, I will do my best!

>>27531837
Tell you what; first bullet that I narrowly dodge, I will spend my entire vacation writing glorious smut.
I might still write during the night, if I get the chance, but I probably won't be posting it until I get back, since trying to write on this site with my phone is a long and torturous existence.
I also have to make sure to keep my power level hidden from muh family

>>27534103
I certainly hope so too, since everyone keeps telling me what a great vacation spot it is and it's so popular with tourists.
>>
File: cutie-booty.png (126 KB, 750x700) Image search: [Google]
cutie-booty.png
126 KB, 750x700
Rump
>>
>>27524107
It's kinda sweet how Gust wants to protect Fluttershy from her lewd nature.
Still kinda want to see them go at it though.
She's also pretty casual about her particular tastes, interesting to read. Makes me wonder how many times she's given in, what her usual age group is and what's the youngest she's gone for.
>>
File: here comes a new challenger.png (228 KB, 608x572) Image search: [Google]
here comes a new challenger.png
228 KB, 608x572
New milf on the scene
>>
>>27537346
Milf CMC when?
Naive School Girl Coco when?
Stallions on human women when?
>>
File: Time to stop having fun.gif (973 KB, 197x208) Image search: [Google]
Time to stop having fun.gif
973 KB, 197x208
>>27537346
RIP my story in two days
>>
>>27538375
My story has Canadians speaking with Southern United States accents, I think you're fine.
>>
>>27521264
Anon is not for sexual.

>>27513697
>It's just as you would expect.
>It is almost as if the owner got all their decorating tips from Mare Landis movies.
>Thankfully the cafe is pretty quiet.
>No one will see you out with Pinkie so that's good.
>You spot her sitting in a corner booth.
>Passing the assortment of symbolic vagina art from local artists, you approach the girl.

"Hi Pinkie."

>She stops fiddling with her phone, but only barely glances in your direction.

>"Hey Stud."

>Pinkie pats on the seat next to her for you.
>And you awkwardly shuffle down next to her.

>"So what made you change your mind about taking me up on my offer?"

"Someone gave me advice that it might be a good idea. Might be."

>You can't stress that enough.
>Ideally things on this date will go bad so Luna can understand she's the only woman for you.

>"You don't seem like you want to do this."

"I don't."

>"Don't sell me short, I'm sure we can find something about me you like."

>Pinkie traces her finger over your thigh, dangerously close.
>You stifle a yelp and scooch over.
>You can feel a nervous sweat coming over you.
>But you fight it, a panic attack right now would be traumatic.
>Pinkie huffs and puffs, annoyed probably you don't like her.

>"So have you ever been here bef-"

"No."

>"Well... I've come here a lot. But never with someone like you, isn't that interesting?"

"Sure is."

>Pinkie is tapping her index finger on the table, and closes the gap between you and her.
>You can feel her breath on your neck, a right reserved for your aunt.

>"So what are you in the mood for?"

"What d-do you mean?"

>"The menu ya silly willy."
>>
File: 138782917944.png (168 KB, 562x505) Image search: [Google]
138782917944.png
168 KB, 562x505
>>27539652
>"So what are you in the mood for stu-"
"Anal."
>"Whu... what?"
"Hard anal."
>"Bu... that's..."
"Then ass to mouth after I cum."
>She's still stuttering, a blush somehow creeping across her already pink hued face.
>She leans in close to your ear and whispers
>"But. thats. my. fetish."
>>
>>27540042
>Anal
>Anal with Pinkie

I see you're a man of taste.
>>
>>27541812
>>
Need more Silver Spoon in my life
>>
>>27543325
You're in the wrong thread.
>>
>>27543325
>IT HURTS?
>>
>>27543718
Is there a dedicated Silver Spoon thread for sexual outside of this age difference one?
>>
>>27544958
There's a thread with a couple of Sweetie Belle stories, and a Silver Spoon story as well.
>>
File: 1464964639972[3].png (362 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
1464964639972[3].png
362 KB, 640x600
The Colt Quest cyoa returns once more
>>27544514
>>
>>27544958
>>27545220
See.
>>27490839
>>
>>27546876
>>
>No one is doing Barb or Eris ideas yet. Or any of the other ideas.
Are yall afraid of writing or is it something else that is personal?
My reason is that I can't write for shit
>>
File: THISISYOURLIFE.png (314 KB, 434x593) Image search: [Google]
THISISYOURLIFE.png
314 KB, 434x593
>>27548221
Because Barb is gross, along with all dragon females. Only pones and humans are for sexual. Even Spike gets it.
>>
>>27548638
Barb was suppose to be human. Well, dragon turned human cause of magic I think.

The original prompt was this: https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26168248/#q26261492

It was way to long to just copy and paste, just go to the link.

Also, we are seriosuly lacking Milf and Dilfs. Someone started a Mature Mare thread cause of it I think: >>27493628

Also, We should try for some Milf and Dilf stories. Or young adult, no teens.
I don't mean the other writers who are currently writing their stories should stop because of what they have, just saying that we will need more diversity in the future. So, lets cut the loli and shota for a bit, except for writers who are already writing green with loli and shota. As much as some of us love it, this is Age Difference thread, not Loli/Shota 24/7 thread. Another thing, I kinda see why they would think this is a pedo thread, we literally only have fillies and colts as op pic or filling the thread.
>>
>>27477467
as soon as you write it.
>>
>>27537346
Flutters' mom has got it goin' on.
>>
>>27547538
Now i see why this works \/
>>27544149
>>
>>27549204
y-you too
>>
>>27549204
The last thread had a solo pic of Cherilee.

Someone is writing a story involving an older women and fillies, and someone is writing a story involving a highschooler and a middle aged woman.

I also believe one of the regulars finished a story about Harshwinny recently.
>>
>>27550533
I think he means you, viral, socks and Orange keep on writing your green, since you guys are already in the middle of it.
>>
>>27551174
No, he said that everyone's writing shota/loli, when Shitcity is writing one with Luna.
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (64 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg
64 KB, 620x670
>>27551295
I can't adequately explain how happy you saying that made me without seeming sarcastic. Maybe it's my sense of humor, but I just found that fucking hilarious and you brightened up my day

Anyways yeah, my point was my story is about latter teenaged yeared fillies and a milf, so I'm not in pedo central as the one anon thought. I don't really expect people to read my stories in the first place, though, so I'm not really offended he said it.
>>
>>27551336
Oh, I guess I worded shit wrong. I just read what the an Anon from mature mares thread said about this thread. They said it was pedo central. I am kinda a goof when trying to explain shit like that time when the Sweetie Bell x Anon thread tried to form.
I'm sorry again, I should of said it correctly. I love you the writers of the thread.
>>
>>27551360
I'm just going to stop now. I have too much Spaghetti in my pockets. Please keep on writing when you can!
>>
>>27551360
>>27551398
>luna
I'm still laughing about that. Anyways, I'm not even sure if I should continue after the new episode airs. No idea how many people are interested in it NOW, much less after an entire new family for her is revealed. But I suppose I should if for nothing other than bumping with content for the others.
>>
>>27551336
>>27551443
I had like six hours of sleep tops, give me a break.

Honestly, I don't see why stop now. I mean, it's not like any of the other stories follow the show that much, and yours is actually pretty fun to read.
>>
>>27551443
>luna
>tfw your name is forgotten but the green is remembered.
>>
>>27551556
Maybe if you stopped sucking socks your name would be easier to remember.
>>
New to the general, any good green with humans in them? Preferably /ss/?
>>
posting this from the snowblind thread since it fits here too:

>Be Anon
>Be acquiring gains at your local gym
>You need to be there bright and early to get a workout in before work starts
>Nobody seems to be here except for some person you saw go to the yoga room
>You work hard
>Break a sweat
>Gains were acquired
>And, just like that, you're finished with your exercise
>Head to the locker room
>Locker room is completely empty as it always is this early in the morning on weekdays
>You plop yourself on the bench and toss your gym bag over your lap with a sigh
>Begin taking off clothes to swap out of your gym clothing
>Door creaks open
>You do a double-take as you realize the person who just stepped in the men's locker room was a lone young girl
>She had sky-blue hair and beautiful, yet clouded eyes
>You scramble to cover your bare crotch with your clothing, hoping she didn't see anything
>And then you see the cane
>Oh shit
>She literally can't see anything
(Does she even know that she's in the men's bathroom? There's gotta be braille or some shit right?)
>Opening your mouth to question the blind girl, you notice she walks right past you, tapping away unaware of your existence
>Your mouth closes as this elicits a grin on your face
>>
>>27552546
>Wait...
>Something hits you
(Does she not have parents around, a blind girl on her own?)
>You stare as she continues to walk by thinking she's alone
>She takes a seat and brings up a tiny pink bag to her lap
>The girl tries grabbing the bottom left end of it in an attempt to unzip the bag
>She repeats a couple times before realizing theres nothing there and turning the bag around to the other side
>The frustrated scrunched face she makes as she is defeated by her own baggage almost makes you laugh
(C'mon she's blind, she can't help it man)
>Shaking the mean thoughts off, you turn back to your dressing routine when you realize
>You're alone with her, naked. You should say something
>But when you bring your attention back to the cyan girl, something stops you
>You don't know why,
>But you want to see how long this will last without her knowing you're there
>Your muscles tense up as you engage ultra-quiet mode
>Satisfied with your position, you glance back an-
>-holy shit
>She's undressing

>Now you REALLY should say something
>This WILL get you in trouble
>She's literally doing it on the bench beside you
>There is no good explanation if someone else walks in
>However, the clothes that are covering your crotch seem to be gaining altitude
>...
>Well, shit
(Whatever, roll with it. If she doesn't know you're here, what's the harm?)
>She starts with her sweatpants, pulling down to reveal panties with a snowflake texture
>unf
>You bite your lip as your dick starts to reach the stratosphere
>The girl then takes off her light tank top, and under it is a sports bra
>Which is less than necessary considering the lack of tits
>Out of paranoia, you glance around to check your surroundings
>>
>>27552557
>It still seems nobody is here, not a single sound other than the blue-haired blind girl shuffling her clothes
>The smell of sweat, makeup, and perfume draw your attention back to her as you await the grand reveal
>She sits down and removes her bra, uncovering the tiny developing tits
>Ohshitnigga
>Thumbs in the straps of her panties
>She drags it down
>Over her knees
>Down to her ankles
>And she's now fully naked
>...
>If only she wasn't sitting parallel to you, you could see the plush cooch in all of its glory
>You find yourself craning your neck covertly to try to get a better view,
>But then she starts to get up
(no pls)
>The blind girl turns her back to you, buttocks covering her private bits, and uses her cane to start escorting herself to the shower
>Tap, tap...
(get back here...)
>The taps become more distant and she turns around a corner
>You slump back, feeling robbed
>You can't follow her, because she has like supersonic hearing or some shit and will hear your feet against the floor
>(fug, what do now?)
>You ponder if that was the extent of your voyeuristic escapade...
>Having only seen the nips, in their riper state
>You didn't get to see the pussy in the same nature
>But you figure out quickly how to
>You equip socks, and as soon as you hear a shower running, you are on patrol, with the soft cotton socks cushioning the sound of your movement
>You stalk your way to the shower room, duck low, and slowly turn the corner
>Slowly...
>Slow..-
(WHAT THE FUCK)
>You almost have a heart attack as the cyan girl is occupying the closest shower to the entrance, almost right around the corner
>Your crouched body is inches from hers
>You are frozen
>She had to have noticed you
>You are way too close to her naked body
>>
>>27552565
(Huh.)
>It seems she really was a lot more oblivious than you expected blind people to be
>The panic subsides as the reason you came becomes more apparent
>Her lushious folds were less than 2 feet from your face
>So close
>You can almost tas-
(Control yourself, bruh)
>You find yourself just staring at her
>She takes some bar soap and begins washing around her body
>The girl begins rubbing it on her arms
>Her neck
>Her beautiful chest and stomach
>Her back
>Then she reaches the gold area
>Taking some of the soft residue off of the soap bar onto her hand, she starts rubbing it all over her cunt
>She isn't afraid to dip some soap in there a little bit
>She's still rubbing the area to let the soap rinse, stretching her vagina in every which way, giving you the full view
>Your mouth begins watering, dick reaching outer space in length
>The soapy treatment leaves her pussy sparkling clean as she begins to soap up her ass and legs
>You sneak a bit, with your socks still dry enough to not make sounds, around to her backside
>The blind girl lathers her ass with the bar of soap and begins swishing her asscheeks in circular motions, giving you a glimpse of her anus every oscillation
>Just like with her vagina, she takes a glob of soap residue off of the bar and begins to lather it in the area between her cheeks
>You're so fucking hard
>You're beating off as methodically as possible
>Stroking so quietly, not even this blind girl was taking notice
>On top of that, the sound of the shower is raining down on her, so you have to credit that a bit and less to your stealthiness
>She turns around to wash her hair and begins singing some song you don't recognize
>You get a full view of her body, and wish you could just dip forward and kiss those lips
(Well, I could...)
>You get an idea
>And with that idea comes a plan
>A dirty, awful plan
>>
>>27552572
>You get out of your crouched form and stand up
>Penis fully erect now
>Cyan girl is still singing her cute little song
>You inch closer
>Little by little every couple seconds or so
>The blind one unaware still
>You continue doing this while eyeing her naked body
>Try not to chuckle at the fact that her eyes are open this entire time but she can't see what's coming next
>You're close
>You can't hold it back
>Blue-haired girl is stopped mid-song when her mouth is suddenly barraged with a foreign fluid
>You unleash your seed all over her face, sending sticky strands into and around her mouth
>The whiteness glistens on her nose and eyebrow and they drip down towards her lips
>She coughs at the sudden intrusion, bending forward to spill your semen out of her mouth, leaving you to continue cumming along her back and even a little bit onto her asscheeks
>You finish off to find your dick resting (and spilling a bit) on her sky blue hair as the girl is still bent over coughing out the cum caught in her windpipe
>Coming back to reality, you kick in phase 2 of your plan:
>FUCKING.
>GTFO.
>The girl starts yelling stuff along the lines of "Who is this?!" and "What's going on?!", but it fades into the distance
>You are sprinting for your bag
>You arrive and whip on any clothes you can find, and bolt out the door
>You're never going back to that gym again

I've never written green so sorry if its shit in your opinion, cause it very well might be
>>
>>27455882
>>
>>27552580
It was good. Wanted fucking though.
>>
>>27552580
I was listening to queen's don't stop me now and imagined this scene like the one from shaun of the dead except it is anon circling around blind girl cumming.
>>
File: pony2littlegirl.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
pony2littlegirl.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
Want more hot horse on girl. Can't wait for Viral-sempai to return.
>>
File: 1464843326589.gif (863 KB, 277x300) Image search: [Google]
1464843326589.gif
863 KB, 277x300
>>27552580
>>
do you ship current and old threads in this general?
>>
>>27557522
Wut?
>>
>>27557522
I don't understand the question.
>>
>>27557522
I get it
>>
>>27559156
Then please explain. Does he mean I think Nightly Scilight and the Dazzle thread should totally just bang already?
>>
>>27559529
This thread is "age difference" where you guys ship characters with big differences in age. So he's saying would you ship older threads with young/new threads, with threads being the characters themselves.
>>
>>27559718
I almost like this idea, but how many threads have a mascot OC pony besides PiE?
And PiE would throw a bitchfit if someone touched their waifu.
>>
>>27560443
Not entirely an OC, but a mascot, yes. And fuckable? Oh god yes.
>>
File: 609_2.jpg (57 KB, 650x310) Image search: [Google]
609_2.jpg
57 KB, 650x310
>>27560553
you do not fuck thing pony
YOU KILL IT KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtgFKdWcKXY
>>
>>27556788
Unf same here. We do need more Stallion on women, teen or adult.
>>
>>27561613
>teen or adult
Stallion on adult isn't much of an age difference. Are you sure you didn't mean teen or loli?
>>
>>27561843
Whoops, let me correct that.
Colt on adult women and Milfs
Dilf and adult stallions on Teen and loli.
Better?
>>
>>27552580
You said it, not me.
>>
>>27562663
>>
>>27455882
Megasweet's shit is so hot, until he became obsessed with drawing cheese pizza. Now it's creepy like that Bleedman dude
>>
>>27563384
You mean like he's always done?
>>
File: 1463742511000.png (624 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463742511000.png
624 KB, 1920x1080
>>27563384
>drawing cp
>drawing
>>
>>27564808
>>
>>27551058
Yeah, I did the Harshwhinny one.
Y'know, back when my updating schedule wasn't "Whenever the fuck".
>>
gebap
>>
>only 26 hours since last green
>letting this almost die
I am disappointed in you all.
>>
>>27566994
>>
File: 1_by_mlp_fim24-d76pbif.jpg (649 KB, 841x850) Image search: [Google]
1_by_mlp_fim24-d76pbif.jpg
649 KB, 841x850
Raep.
>>
>Page 10
>Again
>>
>>27571436
I literally just bumped this, goddammit.
>>
We need more green and/or writers.
>>
>Another day on the farm dwindles down to the last bit of work
>You’re almost always the last one to stop.
>Not that the ponies you worked with were lazy, infact they probably were the hardest working in town.
>You just weren’t so easily tired.
>Soon enough though you succumb to the fatigue of the day and join the rest of the apple family in the barn for some cider.
>It’s strange how quickly they accepted you as family.
>Well not family family but close like family.
>You lean against a bail of hay and lightly sip the drink in your hand.
>Applebloom takes a seat next to you, as per usual.
>She oddly never left your side when given the chance.
>Especially when she had the choice of helping you or Big Mac.
>Subconsciously your hand plants itself between her ears, rubbing back and forth gently.
>You wouldn't have noticed you were even doing it if it weren't for her slight shiver when your hand reached one of her ears.
>Applejack, Big Mac and Granny Smith all are on the other side of the barn, talking about who know what.
>They weren't avoiding you or anything, you just always gave them space to be their tight knit family.
>Applejack sits down her drink and walks over to you with a pleasant expression on her face.
>Aj:”Well gee thanks again Anon for all yer help. We really do appreciate it, and ah don't just mean today. Ever since ya got here the farms been even better off than it had been before.”
>You give her a friendly smile and wave your hand
“It’s really nothing Aj, I did the same stuff before I showed up here so it's really no big deal, I’m just happy to help.”
>You take a finger and flick the front of her hat down
>She gives you a smile accompanied by a small laugh.
>Aj:”Well it’s getting late, I reckon all of us should go to bed here directly.”
>AB:”Aww, already? But I’m not even tired, can i stay up with Anon for a little bit longer?”
>>
>>27572473
>Aj scrunches her mouth to one side thinking about Bloom’s request.
>Aj:”Ah guess ah can allow it, ya did work hard today Bloom. Don't stay up too late ya hear?”
“Don’t worry Aj, I’ll make sure she gets to bed on time.”
>You give her a thumbs up and she returns a friendly nod before walking for the exit with the others in toe.
>Aj:”Night yall”
>Everyone simultaneously yells goodnight and heads their separate ways in the house.
>You look down to see Bloom’s bright orange eyes looking up at you.
“So what’s up kiddo, why’d you wanna stay up with me?”
>”Ah wanted to hear more stories about your time back on ear-th.”
“I’ve told you most of them already, well until you’re older that is.”
>You chuckle at the select memories filling your head
>It was somewhat sad knowing that memories are all you have of your past life but dwelling on it wasn’t worth it.
>>
>>27572499
>Bloom groans throwing her front hooves in the air and flops dramatically on her back.
>You ruffle the floof on her chest and smile.
>”Ughhh fine, whut’s it like being a hooman?”
“Wew lad, is that a loaded question. I don't have much to compare it to since it’s all I’ve been. Well I guess we’re a lot taller.”
>As you say that you lift Bloom up and sit her on your shoulders.
>Her adorable shrieks and giggles fill the normally quiet air of the barn.
>A grin sprouts upon your own face as well.
>After a little bit of running around with her on your shoulders you tire out.
>You sit her down and take a seat next to her.
>A huge grin reaches from ear to ear across her adorable face.
>You place a hand in her soft mane and rustle it, making her hair a mess.
>”Um hey Anon?”
“Yeah, what’s up Bloom?”
>”Can I uh, can I tell you a secret?”
>You shrug your shoulders.
“I don’t see why not.”
>She wiggles side to side nervously
>”You have ta promise to not tell anypony.”
>You draw an x across your heart
“I Pinkie promise”
>She waves her hoof signalling you to come closer, to which you happily oblige till you feel you’re close enough.
>”Well Anon, I-”
>She cuts her sentence short by pushing her lips against yours.
>Her soft lips feel so warm against your own,her tongue slips between your lips, dancing around your sharp canines followed by her shuddery breath.
>Before your brain tells you to pull away she already begins to.
>You sit there dumbfounded as she giggles and winks at you.
>You try to speak but all you can do is sit and stare as she walks out the door, swaying her hips and tail side to side all the way
>>
>>
>>27572511
Oh shit I got side tracked and forgot about this. Anyway should I continue?
>>
>>27573325
yes
>>
>>27572511
>>27573345
>That was…
>Well something
>Back on earth you talked a big game of pilfering prepubescent ponuts with your >Friends
>But now
>You sigh in lay back into the comfy bale of hay you normally sleep on.
>Ugh
>How are you supposed to process what just happened but..
>You can't say you hated it
>Or wanted more
>You shake your head to get the thoughts out
>She’s like a little sister to you
>On the list of things that would get you kicked out of the farm, sexing the resident filly is probably pretty high up there.
>You pull your blanket over your head and force yourself to sleep
>The next morning things feel a little…
>Tense
>At the breakfast table Apple Bloom made sure to sit as close to you as physically possible
>Thankfully you’re a fast eater and finished as fast as you could.
>Your chores for the day are mostly heavy lifting so you’ll be with Applejack or Mac.
>Today’s business is fixing the fences around the grazing field, rebuilding the coop, painting the barn and...
>Oh boy cleaning the kitchen with Bloom.
>You try to extend every last minute of each chore but eventually they get done much to your demise
>You begrudgingly walk into the kitchen to meet Bloom who already has a mop in hoof.
>”Hiya Anon.”
>A flirtatious tone dances on every syllable that slides off of her tongue.
>>
>>27573723
http://pastebin.com/B6SfPtrq
In case I dissapear till the next thread here's this
>>
>>27573723

“Hey Bloom about last night.”
>She giggles and blushes.
>”Yes Nonny?”
>For a moment you swear your heart stops and she picks up on it, snickering.
“Don’t worry Nonny, sissy Bloom has more where that came from.”
>Your dick is diamonds but your brain is full of fuck.
>With that statement she goes back to her cleaning, making sure to rub up against you at every opportunity.
>A few minutes pass before you hear a commotion from where Bloom was cleaning behind you.
>You turn around to see that she had ‘slipped’ and had her rear end propped in the air, exposing her innocent unmentionables.
>”Oopsy, I guess I slipped. Im such a clutz, aren’t I?
>As she talks she purposely arches her back and flicks her tail to the side, making sure there’s no part of her you don’t see.
>At this rate a nuke won’t be able to take down the rising monster in your pants
>Quickly you pick her up and stand her up right before cleaning the rest of the kitchen at a speed the flash would envy.
>After you finish you zip to your makeshift room to relax.
>About an hour goes past before you hear a knock
>Please don’t be Bloom, please don’t be Bloom, please don’t be Bloom
>To your surprise it’s Applejack.
“Well howdy there.”
>“Hi Anon, we were gonna go out to the market for a bit. Would you mind watching watching Bloom for me? Please?”
“Uhhhh, s-sure.”
>”Thanks a million partner, ah promise we’ll only be an hour at the most.”
“Yeah”
>You can already feel the sweat on your palms
>Mom’s spaghetti’s in the distance
>>
File: 1429371243955.jpg (64 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1429371243955.jpg
64 KB, 500x375
>>27573866
>Mom’s spaghetti’s in the distance
the plot thickens
>>
>>27573866
Welp here's my second attempt at clop so heeeeeeerrree weeeeeeeee go

>Aj, and the others load up and leave, unnervingly fast for your liking.
>Bloom’s a big enough filly that she can come get you if she needs anything.
>You lay in your bed and doze off.
>Not too long after, you feel a slight pressure on your chest waking you up.
>You open your eyes to see Bloom’s face inches away from your own
>”Hiiiya Nonny bear.”
>Her voice is almost like honey to your ears and like a snake charmer for your dick
>She snickers and you notice your crotch feels a lot colder than previously, causing your eyes to widen.
>Bloom somehow undid your zipper while you weren’t paying attention
>Apple Bloom pushes herself up with her front hooves causing her wet marehood to press against your dick.
>You can feel her wing against your head causing you to tense up with pleasure.
>”Oh, does Nonny like that?”
>She slides up and down your length covering your pants in your combined juices
>You try to bite your lip to stifle a moan but you can’t in time.
>>
>>27574262
>Bloom moans along with you, enjoying every little throb of your cock against her.
>Well Anon, you’re at the point of no return.
>You’re laying here grinding against a petite little pony.
>And you’re enjoying every minute of it.
>You grab the little filly by her sides and pick her up before placing her on her back on the ground.
>She reaches her hoofs towards your face, drawing you in for a kiss before you slam your full length into her tight little pussy.
>She lets out a pleasured yelp with every thrust, getting tighter and tighter around you causing you to draw near climax
“Ahh, Bloom, I’m, I’m gonna”
>”Cum inside me Nonny.”
>With the last few thrusts you spill your seed into the little filly’s hole while she loudly moans in pleasure.
>You both lock eyes with each other
>You’re both huffing and coughing from exertion, but the smiles on your face don’t falter.
>You once again pick up the small filly in your arms and cradle her in your arms before laying her on your bed.
>You lay next to her and place an arm around her to keep her comfy.
“We should do this again sometime Bloom”
>Her breath is still ragged she can only manage to nod yes as she nuzzles into your chest before passing out.
>You run your hand through her mane and slowly hum yourself to sleep as well.

Fin.
I apologize for probably the 300% drop I'm quality, I tried to write this scene as good as possible but well I a shit
>>
>>27574273
It was good i liked it. You think you could do something with sweetie bell next time?
>>
>>27574343
Thanks and, I could try, I usually stick to scoots for stories but I could definitely try if I get around to it
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 108

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.