[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vampony Thread 23
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 4
File: op23.png (534 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
op23.png
534 KB, 1300x1300
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/vampony/
Player Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CmvuNPhx2qKfOgB8Yze97VohAdWfaPMi3ZgQVNWr4eM/edit?usp=sharing
======
You are Mango, a Batpony from a small town near Las Pegasus turned vampire by Fierce Fang. Mango fled her home of Las Pegasus for Ponyville to escape both Fang and a bounty her actions had brought upon her. She also joins the Adventurer's Guild in Ponyville, looking for a source of income.
Due to one Zebra finding her secret, Mango is blackmailed by Princess Twilight to investigate evidence of Vampires in Canterlot. She meets a group of them there, calling themselves the “Council.” Mango befriends some of them, but this is strained when she confesses working for the royalty. While there she does a job for the Guild and finds some valuable loot, including an enchanted necklace.
Her mission complete, if not done quite the way the Princess wanted, Mango returns to Ponyville and meets up with Crimson Sash, a Pony she met while working as an Adventurer. The pair ends up falling into a dungeon filled with ancient undead vampire hunters, but escape narrowly.
Mango then went on a quest to get Twilight a transformation potion. In the process she saved a deer. Now she just needs one more thing.
Thanks to Zenith for the short notice art.
======
>Last thread you got all you needed for the potion but one thing
>Some hair from the pony you want Twilight to transform into.
>You want to make her into a Unicorn Stallion so that she's still capable of using magic, but also to mess with her.
>To that end you went to a bar...
>>
>>27543851
>You scoot a bit closer to the green stallion
"A drink sounds good, but I don't think I got your name?"
>"Oh, uh, Gully... I thought I said that... maybe I..."
"Maybe you did. I'm not great with names. I'm Mango, by the way. You know what I find is a good way to kinda forget my troubles? Hobbies. I like good fruit and gardening and stuff, savoring a particularly good fruit salad and tending to the plants. Keeps you focused you know?"
>"Oh... uh, well I like to uh.. well I read sometimes, and I used to... well I don't want to think about that... but I uh, got one of those television game things, and that's a fun time."
"Don't those need a color TV?"
>"Yeah they do. It's pretty crazy what they can do with technology now huh?"
>input response.
>>
>>27560821
Sure is. I don't pretend to understand it.
>>
>>27560899
"Yeah, I don't pretend to understand it, but it can be pretty neat."
>The stallion orders you another Daiquiri and himself another beer.
>He babbles a bit about technology and finishes his first before the new drinks come out.
>He's probably gonna need some more prodding if you're gonna make this work.
>Come on Mango you did this for like a month before it ended with some asshole taking you to a hotel and turning you into an undead monster.
>It should be easier if anything now...
>input action
>>
>>27561369
It's time to lay on the charms.
Try to get him to say how he wants to take us home tonight but edge him into saying it. We got to make it seem like it's his idea.
Then we can make it known we want the D.
>>
>>27561369
>>27562004
Are we actually trying to get D? That didn't end well for the maid, and the last time involved a vampire and their servant, not a regular pony. I don't think that's a good idea.

Well, guess we can figure that out when the time comes. For now let's just get him talking and loose.

Ask him what's on his mind and scooch a little closer, bat those batty lashes at him.
>>
>>27562150
The reason the maid died was because we were a newly born blood deprived vampire And the qm who wasn't mango anon forced that death on us. I think it was quackula or bath I forget. that would have ended badly for anyone.
We already did this before not hungry so he'll be fine. Otherwise we would have automatically sucked the blood right out of that gangster's dick the last time. It's perfectly fine to get some D.
>>
>>27561369
We should remember to be subtle and not too direct. We wouldn't want to scare the virgin off.
Let's ask him why he doesn't do this often it might give us some chances to boost his confidence if we know his insecurities.
Then we can lie and say he's doing well.
>>
>>27562004
>>27562150
>>27562239
>>27562588
>You take another sip from your drink.
>Too bad it doesn't seem to do much for you. You used to love a good night out drinking.
>This guy, though, seems content to nurse his beer.
>You gotta step up to bat here though.
"Anything else on your mind? Why don't you come out more often?"
>"Oh, uh, I don't know. I just feel useless sometimes, you know. Maybe that's why I'm at where I am right now."
>"I drive ponies away because I'm lazy and grumpy... even the ponies I care about the most..."
"Well, I think you need to loosen up. It can't be all bad. Plus, you know good company can keep your mind set on positive things."
>"Yeah... I know. I'm not trying to bring ponies down."
>You lean in closer
"I think I could help lift your spirits a bit."
>"Oh... uh that would be nice... I could stand to be cheered up..."
>"M-maybe we could, uh, do something."
>input response
>>
>>27562642
Oh yeah? What did you have in mind? I might be up for a little something-something too.
>>
>>27562642
com'on let's get out of here, take me out for a walk around town, it's a beautiful night and this bar isn't doing either of us any good.
But first, two shots for the road.
>>
>>27562642
Flirt more.
That something sounds like fun, What do you want to do? I'm up for anything that gets us out of this dive.
>>
>>27562666
>>27562683
>>27562713
>You grin devilishly
>That's just what you wanted to hear.
"Yeah, that sounds great. What do you want to do?"
>"Oh, uh... I'm not sure. Maybe we could walk-"
"I'm up for anything that gets us out of this dive. Why don't we go walk around town?"
>"Sure... yeah."
"Wait, first let's get a shot. You could use it."
>You order and pay for some rum shots.
>Yours goes down quick, but he seems a bit unsure of the strong drink.
"Go ahead, it won't kill you."
>As he opens his mouth to respond you tip the drink at him, and he dutifully downs it.
>His face scrunches pretty hard as the shot lands, though he seems to make an effort not to complain.

>You take the unicorn's hoof and nearly drag him out the door.
>Step one accomplished.
>Where to?
>>
>>27563063
I bet the park is beautiful at this time of night.
>>
>>27563063
>>27563106
Yea, lets take a dip in the fountain, or wade in it anyways.
>>
>>27563063
Is there any late night entertainment in ponyville?
If not we could just head to the park.

>>27563155
You mean like skinny dipping?...lewd
But I wonder if that loses its incentive given how were nude all the time anyway.
>>
>>27563155
How can we cuddle with him if we're all wet?
>>
>>27563241
Dry each other off first
>>27563198
skinny dipping did cross my mind
>>
>>27563106
>>27563155
>>27563198
"Where's the park in Ponyville? I bet that would be beautiful around this time."
>"I can bring you there, if you'd like."

>You follow the green unicorn to the park, though he takes a fairly anemic pace.
>Still, it's nice to just walk without being on some mission or under some time table.
>You guess you're technically on a mission here, aren't you?
"Ooh, we should find a pond, we could swim!"
>"Uh, are you sure? I- I mean, I don't have a swim suit on me."
"Why do we need suits to just swim?
>"I... I don't know.. but that's what's proper..."
"Aw, who cares?"
>"Guards... other ponies that might think less of me... Judges when assessing fines" he says flatly
>input response
>>
>>27563600
Okay, we'll just walk, enjoy ourselves.
>>
>>27563600
Nobody gives fines if you don't get caught and it's not like we'll tell.
Besides who cares what other ponies think when you can be a big, strong stallion who dos what he wants and has fun.
>>
>>27563600
"Come on, it's time for us to live a little. No one is around, I promise you won't regreat it."

Give him the flirty eyes, just don't accidentally hypnotize him, especially in the water.
>>
>>27563600
Why care about what the guards will do when it's just me and you.
>>
>>27563720
Add a smooch on the cheek for good measure.
It's time to teach this stallion how to live wild.
>>
I'm liking where this is going, I bet mango was a rebellious youth growing up.
>>
>>27563843
I'd imagine so.
>>
>>27563843
Well, she's a batpony stereotype, so yeah.
>>
>>27564001
Well, I wouldn't say she's a stereotype.
But then again I don't really know all the batpony stereotypes. But if I had to imagine it would be something close to what gipsies are supposed to be like.
>>
>>27563843
who isn't
>>
>>27565769
Gully it seems.
>>
>>27563600
It matter what others think of you x brush it off if it's not affecting your life,then why are you bothering with it.
[/spoiler] sex when [/spoiler]
>>
>>27563671
>>27563720
>>27563747
>>27563768
"Come one, it's time to live a little. No one's around."
>You see the pond and drag him along.
"I'm not gonna tell, and besides, no one is out here."
>"I... but.."
>You set you pack nearby and stash your mane ties in them
>Then you return the indignant stallion to give him a peck on the cheek and say
"You should care less about what other ponies think. You're a big strong stallion who does what he wants, right?"
>He blushes furiously, melts and stammers out a weak response.
>"I... ok, fine. B-but if a guard comes up I'm telling that this was your idea."
>You wade into the water and splash him slightly
"What, don't want to admit to being naughty?"
>He follows you into the cool water, while you dunk your head under and sling back your mane.
>Gully seems content to just paddle nearby though.
>"This is pretty refreshing..."
>input response
>>
>>27566180

Yeah,just being in water relaxing and not worrying about anything
Close up on him,ask how he's feeling and all that
>>
>>27566180
Looks like someone is having fun.
Play around in the water some more with Gully then check in with him. Maybe he'll want to cuddle by the shore and talk more.
>>
Bump?
>>
>>27567730
Bump
>>
>>27567146
>>
I want to cum inside mango
>>
Mango art bump
>>
>>27568997
Do you want her to bite you as well.
>>
>>27570069
I think that's a given
Will make green text of that if i get the time to.
>>
>>27568854
>>
>>27566512
>>27566676
"I told you you'd enjoy it. It's good to loosen up and take a breather you know. You having fun?"
>"Yeah... I guess. I still hope nopony comes across us..."
"Don't worry about it, jeeze."
>You give him another peck, which he again blushes at.
>The two of you swim a bit longer, though not before long, you can see Gully start to shiver.
>The water is pretty cool, though you don't really have to worry about that.
"You feeling ok?"
>"I- I'm a l-little c-cold... yeah."
>"I think I n-need to dry off."
>You follow him out of the water as he retreats from the chilly pond, keeping close to the shivering stallion.
>"H-how about we head back to my place? I-I g-got some towels t-to make this a bit easier."
>>
>>27571237
That sounds like a great idea.
>>
>>27571237
Sound good
>>
>>27571237
Sweet, time to makeout at Gully's house.
>>
>>27571270
>>27571382
>>27571694
"Sounds great."
>You stick close to Gulliver as you head to his home, frequently brushing against his side to make him blush, which as always is greatly amusing to you.
>When you arrive the place is a fairly modest little home, but easily comfortable.
>As he said there's one of those color TVs and the techno-magical box in front of it that let's you play little games on it.
>You find it a bit odd that this stallion mush have spent so much on these little bits of entertainment, especially since he doesn't appear all that wealthy
>But, eh, you don't suppose mango tasting is quite the normal hobby either.
>He leads you inside and keeps away from the carpeted areas as you two drip through the house. He proceedes quietly to the bathroom, grabbing a towel for himself and gesturing for you to do the same.
>input action
>>
>>27571901
Examine the bathroom, if we're lucky we might be able to find the hair we're after.
>>
>>27571901
After getting dry tell him we're still a little cold. Maybe there's a nice private place inside we can warm up together.~
>>
>>27571901
Mirror! Bathrooms have mirrors.

Turn your back to him and ask if he could get your back for you. Get him out of there by gesturing with your tail.
>>
>>27571991
Why not just use the ladys first rule and say we have to pee.
Just seems easier.
>>
>>27572018
I really think we should avoid the bathroom, also that's not sexy hopefully.
>>
>>27572528
How about false modestly then? We could never towel ourselves dry (l-lewd) with him watching. We'll wait for him to be done before we towel ourselves off.
>>
>>27571937
>>27571943
>>27571991
>>27572018
>You grab a towel and then swivel your head, looking for the mirror that you just realized could give you away.
>But luckily it seems they don't have a large one.
>Just a small circular one in the corner.
>Still you remain cautious, and try to keep the angles right so that he doesn't notice.
>You sigh a bit as you dry off, though something crosses your mind.
"Hey, I'm having some problems reaching my back, why don't you help me out?"
>"Yeah, I got it."
>Gully's magic glows as he rather nonchalantly dries you with his telekinesis.
>Not quite what you had planned...
>>
>>27572620
Realize that he's probably a virgin.
>>
>>27572620
Why don't you use your hooves, big guy?

make sure to use that sultry voice, wink, make certain he knows it's an innuendo.
>>
>>27572620
Gully...we ment in a sexual way.
>>
>>27572620
Gulley, for fucks sake.... are you a virgin?
>>
>>27572620
>small round thing
That's lucky for us, but what happened to the mirror over the sink?
>>
I impatiently await our seduction of Gully.
>>
>>27572887
There never was one.
Not all bathrooms are the same. Apparently they just don't need a big mirror like that.
>>
>>27572733
>>27572770
>>27572775
>>27572820
"Gully... I meant... use your hooves. I know you're new to this and all but, c'mon."
>You grin and bat your eyes at the stallion
>"O-oh! Oh, you mean... uh yeah... I can do that, yeah."
>He gently rubs your back through the towel, seeming a bit skittish.
>But the rub down feels great. He's not bad with his hooves at all.
>You slip down on your forelegs, letting your rump rise into the air.
>Gully doesn't seem to notice, but rubs your hindquarters quite nicely.
>Almost teasingly he avoids any areas that might be too sensitive
>He might need some further prodding in the right direction.
>>
>>27573224
Mmm, lower
>>
>>27573224
Llllllowwweeerrrrr
>>
>>27573224
Hmm, and you said you were useless. I'm starting to doubt that with how good you are with your hooves.
Keep going.
>>
>>27573224
Move abruptly under his touch so his hooves go places.

>>27573201
I've never seen a bathroom without a mirror over the sink, but I'll take your word for it.
>>
>>27573232
>>27573245
>>27573289
>>27573464
"Loweeer, keep going."
>The stallion rubs deeper bet still seems unwilling to take the next step, so you shift your hips to get a better position.
>As you do though, the door in front of you opens and a short red and purple earth pony mare gives you a brief glare before pushing you aside.
>Normally you'd be able to take the shove easy, but due to your awkward position, you're knocked right into the bathtub, and your head makes quite the contact with the porcelain.
>You don't quite hear what goes on between the two ponies, but you catch some snippets through your ears ringing.
>"What the hay do you thin-"
>"-alled me a loser and said I could never bring home another mare! Well I proved tha-"
>"-ringing some harlot into our house! You outta be asha-"
>"-ust mad that I proved the great Feather Dust wrong on someth-"
>This is not how this was supposed to go down...
>input action
>>
>>27573903
Check the bathtub drain for hair.
>>
>>27573903
Hey, Gully can do what he wants he's a grown stallion.
Is it so hard to believe someone might find him charming in that dorky kind of way?
She should apologize for hurting his feelings and making his doubt himself.
>>
>>27573926
Ever vigilant, good on you, anon.
>>
>>27573988
Thank you. I was actually proud of that suggestion.
>>
>>27573926
Won't that look weird if we're suddenly picking around their bathtub.
Or did you mean just taking a glance to look inside while they're talking?
>>
>>27574021
They're arguing, not focused on us. I'm saying we just pick some out if it's there, cause we may get kicked out soon.
>>
>>27573903
Hey,why are you trying to control his life,hrs his own pony and doesn't need anyone telling him what to do
>>
>>27574028
This, grab the hair and go. Obviously they have issues, we don't need to be dealing with this shit.
>>
>>27573903
>>27574057
Also I'd like to add "fuck you little pony for calling me a harlot"
>>
>>27574057
I'm cool looking for some hair but I want to defend Gully. I'd feel bad abandoning him after getting him to come out of his shell and he needs to take his balls back from this cunt.
>>
>>27574081
Okay, but he's not doing a very good job of defending us, his roommate just shoved us and we smashed our head. Instead of coming to our aid he's totally ignoring us and arguing with his "roommate". That's pretty shitty behavior in my book.
>>
>>27573903
I think she's jealous Gully would rather have a mare then a filly.
>>
>>27573926
>>27573978
>>27573988
>>27573998
>>27574021
>>27574028
>>27574031
>>27574057
>>27574076
>>27574081
>>27574104
>While your ears still ring, you look at the drain.
>Quite a lot of purple hair pokes out, with a bit of dirty blonde intermixed.
>The two ponies seemed to have calmed down and are more talking than yelling now.
>You poke your head out of the tub to give this bitch a what for. No one calls you a harlot.
>Even if you were mostly doing this just for the hair... And some fun...
"You know, miss, Gully here is his own Stallion. Why are you trying to control his life.
>She shoots daggers back at you.
>"C-control his life! What!?"
"What is it hard to believe somepony might find him charming in a dorky way?"
>"No! Because I do! He's MY stallion, got that!"
>"Just because I don't want him cheating on me makes me a control freak!"
>Gully waves his hooves across his chest
>"I-it wasn't like that! I just wanted to prove I could get a mare to come home with me! You said I couldn't! I wasn't ever going to cheat on you."
>>
>>27574271
Ohhh, no he's in trouble.
No one told us he wasn't single now he has two mares angry at him.

I thought you were a better guy than that gully.
>>
>>27574271
God Damn it, we are a harlot. Just grab a hooffull of hair off his head as we storm out.
>>
>>27574271
Bleh turns out he isn't single.
Wasted opportunity at sex,take hair and let's go.
And before we do ask her why she lets him leave alone at night if she cares that much about him.
>>
>>27574297
We're not at fault he never said anything about haveing a marefriend and he should have stopped us when we were all up on him.
Typically when a girl is getting all close to you and feeling ya up that's when you say "wait I have a girlfriend." This is his fault.
>>
>>27574318
Oh, I agree, just meant that he was treating us like a harlot. It's why I want to rip the hair off his head now.
>>
>>27574271
>"I-it wasn't like that! I just wanted to prove I could get a mare to come home with me! You said I couldn't! I wasn't ever going to cheat on you."
So he was leading us on and potentially cheating.
Wow that's pretty scummy Gully what the hell man.
Apologize to dust and tell her didn't bother to say he was dating her. He shouldn't be using mares to make a point.
>>
>>27574291
>>27574297
>>27574300
>>27574318
>>27574337
>>27574404
"What! You never said anything about you not being single."
>"I- I said I had some relationship troubles when we first met..."
"That could be a whole lot of things!"
>"Well, If I'd pressed it you wouldn't have come home wit-"
>You get out of the tub and smack the Stallion across the face, and grab some hair as he falls.
"Maybe think next time before you use somepony like this."
>He just groans. You might have hit him a bit harder than you meant to.
>The mare pushes you off him
>"Get out of here... Don't hurt him!."
"He deserved that."
>She looks down.
>"Maybe... Just, just go. Alright?"
>You storm out of the house in a huff.
>At least you got the hair... but you can't really feel good about what happened.
>Plus you're still kinda hot and bothered...
>But mostly just hot from anger.
>Input action.
>>
Pausing
>>
>>27574467
Go home and masturbate furiously, literally furiously.
>>
>>27574467
>you're still kinda hot and bothered...
Maybe we should call Crim over. If not for sexy times at least just to bitch about that horrible stallion...and eat ice cream.
>>
>>27574502
I like this.
>>
>>27574502
Is ok,then we ask her to help us with our problem,some relief,um sure she'll be willing
>>
>>27574488
This, and get whatever equivalent of /d/ material a horse would have access to to do it. THEN call crim over once satisfied.
>>
>>27574819
That board is not about sex toys at all.
>>
>>27574840
What? We wouldn't be able to get even normal sex toys at this time of night probably anyways, I meant some sort of 2d imagery involving tentacles and dicks and whatnot.
>>
>>27574870
I didn't say no.
>>
>>27574870
I'd rather get with the 3d pony thanks...but I'm still down for buying some porn.
>>
>>27574870
Kay well pirate some porn then
Mare mare action
>>
>>27574819
I don't think you get it.
I want to bone the tiny red mare.
>>
>>27575141
Anon! Anon!
We dont have a dick.
We should get one for the occasion though
>>
>>27575309
Not a bad idea.
Maybe we should get so scented candles too and sexy socks.
>>
>>27575358
Where would one get socks..maybe at rarity's
We also need to wear our maid outfit,to be kinky.
>>
>>27574502
Going to Crim for ice cream and complain about a stallion doesn't sound that bad.
>>
>>27574488
>>27574502
>>27574517
>>27574581
>>27575141
>>27576052
>You really want to go and get some ice cream.
>And complain about this with Crim.
>However, you have no idea where Crim is right now.
>It's fairly late, she might be at home asleep.
>She might have also been a part of that guild search.

>Plus, maybe you should surprise her first.
You could get some... stuff from Rarity's boutique or any number of the shops in town.
>where to?
>>
>>27577095
It's pretty late and Rarity makes her own hours so she might be sleeping too.
Let's go to some of the other shops in town for "supplies".
>>
>>27577095
We should get the stuff back to Zecora before anything else. Also, since our leg still hasn't healed yet, maybe we should swing by the hospital.
>>
>>27577624
Nah,i'm still vary of hospitals.
>>
>>27577671
Our leg isn't healing. Also everybody knows how much risk we're putting ourself in by trusting them after what happened last time. While we were under we did here the main doctor defending us while she had absolutely no idea we were aware.
>>
>>27577624
>>27577709
I agree with these two!
It was just one bad doctor, there may be more but we know a good doctor who listens to us.
To the Hospital!
>>
>>27577624
We're already in town so why not just do the shopping first and go to Zecora's on the way home.
Also, I'm pretty sure the hospital doesn't know how to deal with magical silver wounds given how it's more magic than a physical injury. I'd rather just wait and ask one of the older vampires in Canterlot I'm pretty sure Diane might now how to deal with it.
>>
>>27577723
>It's fairly late
Are we sure anybody's even open and is there anything we actually want to buy? They might not know how to help us, but they might be able to learn and it'd be a good idea to have local help rather than having to travel to Canterlot if we get badly injured.
>>
>>27560702
>Strawpoll got rigged by batfags before this CYOA even started
>"Kek, but it's ok when batfags rigs shit and shoves their batshit into everything"
>Tons of retarded batmemes
>The MC is a bloodsucking murderer who is also best friends with the Mane 6 and other canon ponies
The amount of autism in this CYOA is almost unreal. It really shows that batfags are cancer.
>>
>>27577770
The original QM was an idiot and a coward.
>>
>>27577718
I kind of think both of them are pretty bad.
One was just rude and the other just wants to get fame and use us as a lab rat. And it would be a bit different if she'd wait to publish her findings until tensions were less high but she just told us to fuck ourselves.

>>27577750
Oh,were buying sexy outfits, scented candles, and socks.
But as for them learning stuff about us, I can't help but feel it could be potentially threating to us later on. I think there was a reason the counsel guys were freaking out over that doctor knowing how to possibly kill them when Diane was staked a billion times over.
>>
>>27577839
Kind of forgot about that actually. I remember reading that part and for some reason not being too mad about that. I guess I kind of understood what she was trying to do and I knew I should be mad, but for some reason I wasn't.

I still stand on going to the hospital. As >>27577750
has said: it would be good to get local help.
>>
>>27577839
Ponies learned how to kill us 1000 years ago so that's a silly problem. They could also learn how to help us.
>>
>>27577890
I meant more in a kind of evolution of weapons kind of way. Not that they didn't know anything.
Why, waste good guards when you can just make a more efficient weapon.

But I get that I might just be being harsh. still I'd like to be weary of anyone with information on us. It sucks when we never have any leverage when dealing with them.
>>
>>27577095
Lets go to the hospital.
>>
>>60
>>
>>27579479
>>
>>27580417
>>
>>27579479
odd choice of link
>>
>>27577095
I vote zecoras
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10418400
>>
>As you think about it, you notice that your leg is slightly blood stained.
>The water must have gotten under the bandage.
>You take a quick peek at the damage.
>The cut is surrounded by dry blood, and is somewhat kept together.
>If you move your leg right though, the muscle tightens and the wound leaks substantially.
>It doesn't quite look fresh, but you can tell this won't heal until get somepony to look at it.
>In light of this, you head to the hospital, though somewhat reluctantly.
>It's a long walk there, but night time Ponyville is a quiet and pleasant place.
>Not at all like the big cities you're used to.
>You arrive soon enough, and once you give the receptionist your name they get you to the doctor fairly quick.
>It's the same mare from last time, Doctor Heart Shine.
>"Ah, hello Mango! I'm glad to see you back. I know that your last visit wasn't the most... pleasant experience. I'm glad you changed your mind about that. I've got some promising leads on where we could go with what we already know."
>input response
>>
>>27582722
Yeah... I'm not here for that. My leg got injured awhile ago and it hasn't healed since.
>>
>>27582722
Nope, just fix my bummed leg.
>>
>>27582722
I got hit by a silver bolt trap and my leg still haven't healed.
>>
>>27582736
>>27582764
>>27582779
"No, no. I'm not gonna have anything more to do with that."
>Dr. Shine cocks her head, "Then why are.."
"I need medical help, Doctor. I got stabbed by something silver and the wound isn't going away."
>"That is worrying, let me see it."
>The doctor examines the wound, and swabs it before reapplying a bandage.
>"You said silver, right? That makes sense... I need to examine this swab to ensure my theory is correct, but essentially you wound may never heal on it's own. Typically the magic keeping you alive would rebuild the damage, but the silver is drawing that magic away."
>"I suspect that our best course of action will be to do one of a few things. I can wash the wound with nitric acid, which will get rid of the silver, but will burn you pretty badly."
>"Of course, that burn will heal rapidly, due to your magic being able to heal you again."
>"Or we could cut around the wound. That would have a similar effect."
>She sighs. "If we had an effective anesthetic for you I could use that, even just locally. But it's your right to refuse these tests. I understand why you don't wish to be here, but I'm really trying to help."
>>
>>27583307
Ughh, fuck it lets burn it out.
>>
>>27583307
After last time it'd be hard to trust any other doctors so we'll just have to bare with the pain. I'm not against the results of the experiments, but leaving ourself so vulnerable with a complete stranger is a disquieting concept.
>>
>>27583307
Burn it out
>>
We could tell her about the Ichor.
It was like a drug to us, remember?
>>
>>27583416
We could but the main ingredients is pony body parts.
>>
>>27583416
I was kinda thinking about that a lot of the problems with these vampire and ponies relations is food. So if they could figure out a way to replicate the same growth effects that come with feeding with the ichor to make a new food source It could make some big leaps when it comes to building bridges between the two races.
>>
>>27583416
>>27583307

That's what I was thinking, we could have her strap us down and go to ichor land while she does her thing. Or be smart and have her analyze it. Either way.
>>
>>27583448
Well, the point would be to find a substitute that could get the same outcome.
Besides, ponies are the ones who made it.
>>
>>27583448
Yea, but she knows what we eat anyways and twilight can vouch that we found the stuff if need be.
>>
>>27583307
Were a big mare,we can take some burns
>>
>>27583416
>>27583448
>>27583473
>>27583479
>>27583496
>>27583501
"Use the acid. I can take it."
>"You sure? We could do some local anesthetic tests?"
"No! No... But, I found something that might help. Some kind of drug that works on Vampires. It made me trip out last time I drank a gulp."
>"I'm not sure that's a great idea, Mango."
"It's gotta be better than whatever you guys had."
>"Alright, maybe. But you should probably be restrained. And let me administer the dosage, ok?"
>>
>>27583746
Yeah. Good idea. I've heard I'm rather uncooperative under its effects.
>>
>>27583746
Alright. Also they can study a sample, but we're getting the rest back when we're done.
>>
>>27583746
Tell her it's actually not that bad. She should take some to study it so we could make better blood for us. It seems to be just as good as feeding on ponies.
>>
>>27583746
Hmm alright you can do the dosage but I dislike idea of being restrained
>>
>>27583987
I dislike being restricted too but its probably better then us ending up walking around sniffing ponies and licking walls cause we think they're made of mangos.

>>27583746
Speaking of mangos tell her she should get one to give us while were in dreamland. It'll make sense after.
>>
>>27583800
>>27583817
>>27583900
"That's not a bad idea. I've been told I'm uncooperative while under this stuff's effects."
>"Great..."
"A-also, if you want you could take a sample and tell me what it is exactly. It's way better than blood bags, so if you could make it I'd be much better fed too."
>"I'll analyse it, sure. But if it's really that psychoactive... It might not be good to take this often Mango."
>You scoff a bit at the warnings and give the bottle to the doctor.
>"Here. Now, uh, how are you gonna restrain me? I don't want to be locked up too tight, you know."
"Oh! and get me a Mango while I'm under."
>"Should I even ask?"
"No, the surprise is far better."
>She leads you to an operating room, where there's an ergonomic table with leather straps.
>"We don't have many of this type of equipment. Few ponies need to be strapped up, so this stuff is a bit old. Sorry."
>You scrunch, but get into the straps easily enough. It's not uncomfortable.
>"Now how much did you take last time?"
>The mare pours some ichor into a small dosing cup from the cupboard
>"Dear Luna, that smells rotten..."
"It was a bit more than that, I think."
>She gives you a look. "I'm sure it will be fine."
>She holds the cup in front of your mouth.
>You greedily slurp down the liquid as fast as you can.
>Your throat burns as you NEED more.

>You shift a bit in the straps, trying to get the last drops, but the Doctor pulls it away.
>She opens the closet door and is swallowed whole by the maw that opens in it's place, leaving nothing but a dark stain.
>A dark laughter fills your head
>It sounds like your voice
>Eons pass as you grow numb to the deafening laughter.
>A skeletal head pokes through the maw
>It turns slowly and jerkily toward you until it's empty sockets fill your vision.
>It's body is long and dripping with gore of some long rotten body.
>It slinks toward you, concealing some vile thing in it's claws.
>input action
>>
>>27584221
Stay calm, remember the situation we were in.
>>
>>27584221
Hey man where my waiter get your boney ass out, this is my trip.
>>
>>27584221
Spooky skeleton!
>>
>>27584221
No panicking, stay calm and try to imagine happy things. Like mangoes.
>>
>>27584221
Remember you're just tripping and take it all in stride, It's not like you've unleashed a demonic pressence that could hurt you, is it?

Ask what it it's got there while you're trying not to freak out. Maybe it's a mango!
>>
>>27584343
>>27584314
Well, this is all in our heads so if we focus maybe we can go back to the food place and get a new gift bag with some snacks.
>>
>>27584252
>>27584257
>>27584288
>>27584314
>>27584343
>You're not sure what, but something is telling you to calm down and not freak out.
>You try your best to do so, though you're confused and scared.
>The rusty chains around your hooves prevent you from moving much anyway, but you know you're strong.
>You could break those chains

>As the long skeleton approaches it stops hiding the item in it's claws. It's some ball of fatty rotten flesh that it sets near your head.
>The stench of rot fills your being and you nearly vomit.
>You feel the claws rake against your side as you tremble in fear.
>Suddenly the creature's claws sink into your leg, rending the wound apart.
>It rips and tears, biting at the wound and ripping chunks off.
>You sob in pain as the monster feasts.

>The creature seems to notice, ceasing it's ritual.
>Your leg though still throbs and burns
>It walks in front of you, raking it's claws across your face.
>You pull away, and the chains give way to your hooves as they cover your face from further assault.
>Your back legs join them. pulling you into a full fetal position, to protect yourself from whatever monster means you harm.
>The creature mocks you while it can't get what it wants by dragging its claws across your back.
>You know that if you
>It does this until your mind succumbs to the pain and you black out.
===
>You wake up with a start in a hospital bed.
>You can't help but go over that 'dream' again and again.
>You've never felt more helpless...
>The curtains are drawn tight, but you can tell that it's day time.
>Shit
>input action
>>
>>27584503
Pausing. I might be able to update in the morning, but after that I'm gonna be busy all week.
>>
>>27584503
>You know that if you
?

Look over ourselves, particularly the leg.
>>
>>27584524
Sorry. I'm tired and need to sleep.
I thought I deleted that whole line
>>
>>27584503
Look at our wound,and ask for the doc,we have to know if we're ok
Aw ok,hope one of other qm's gets around
>>
>>27584503
Oh, I get it. The skeleton was the doctor and the stuff it was trying to give us was the mango. We should look for it. I think the most we can do is just go back to sleep.
>>
>>27584542
Yep. That was the whole point of not panicking.
>>
>>27584503
Examine our surroundings.
>>
>>27584563
yeah, I know but now I kinda wish we ate it.
>>
>>27585887
>>
>>27584524
>>27584541
>>27584542
>>27584599
>You check your leg.
>Where the open wound once was there's now just a scar. It's furless and a bit mottled, but it feels fine.
>You had gotten used to the constant pain, and now that it's gone you feel like a weight is lifted off of you.

>The room around you seems like a typical hospital room, meant for three patients. But you're alone here.
>There's a door in front of your bed, the middle one and one beside the first bed.
>The window, leaking deadly sunlight, is near the third.
>Your watch says it's 2:00 PM.
>There's a radio by your bed, and a food tray with a mango sitting on it.
>input action
>>
>>27587035
How hungry are we? If we're hungry, eat the mango!
>>
>>27587035
Eat the mango,we don't want to go anywhere right now anyways.
Not with the sun up high.
>>
>>27587035
Lets turn on to the radio.
>>
>>27587049
>>27587095
>>27587125
>You take a bite out of the mango.
>It's not the best mango you've ever had, but it's been awhile since you've had one at all, so it might as well have been.
>As you indulge in the juicy fruit, you decide to turn on the radio too.
>There's a classical music station, a jazz station, an R&B station and a news station.
>The news stations usually play radio dramas at night, but not right now.
>It was nothing you were ever into, but when you worked at your fruit stand a lot of you fellows would chat about them.
>What channel do you tune to?
>>
>>27587330
Something classical, I think.
>>
>>27587330
R&B sounds good.
>>
>>27587330
Tune in to some classical music.
>>
>>27587347
>>27587455
>You tune to the classical channel for a while
>The song that's playing is an uplifting tune,
https://youtu.be/Gu77Vtja30c
>You finish the mango and keep listening to the rest of the piece, though after it ends you feel like you should do something.
>input action
>>
>>27587515
I guess we could go for a walk or something, if we're feeling okay. Most hospitals have some kind of cafeteria.

Just avoid the murderous sunlight.
>>
>>27587570
Yeah figures,avoid any windows really.
>>
>>27587515
Lets see if we can find somebody to deliver the stuff to Zecora.
>>
>>27587515
We should check the headline news station, see what's going down and whether or not it involves us.
>>
>>27587515
I'd rather just sleep the day away til we can go back out.
>>
>>27587515
>You finish the mango
>Kekekek batponies loves and worships mangoes xP
>>
>>27588371
Dank meme anon
Contact hijipone about it
>>
Forgot to say that I was pausing. Fruit said he'll be taking over at some point.
>>
Page 10 bump!
>>
I'm not as much of a night person as MA but I'll try to post tonight or tomorrow evening. Just wanted to let you guys know.
>>
>>27593294
>>
>>27594492
>>
>>27596151
>>
>>27587570
>>27587727
>>27588233
>Despite the upbeat tunes you're still a little groggy. This isn't the time of day that you're normally active in.
>You start wondering about what's going on in the world and turn the radio to the news station to hear the latest headlines.
>According to the news pony on the radio things have been getting heated outside the countryside.
>The biggest story right now is about Las Pegasus being under martial law now. They say it's mainly due to riots caused by gang violence but you know better. Fang has started making his move.
>The rest is just political squabbling but there is one more story that gets your attention.
>The heroics of a mysterious bat mare who stopped a train robbery is being praised. You can't help but smile at kind words your getting.
>It's nice to feel appreciated for once and your identity isn't really known because you were covered up to hide from the sun during the ride which is also a bonus.

>As you start to get out of bed Doctor Heart Shine walk into the room.
>”Oh, Mango you're up and out of your restraints as well. Just couldn't wait to get out, huh.”
>You take a look at your restraints. It seems you broke them in your sleep.
Uh, so what happened?
> She puts a hoof to her chin and starts to smirk “Well things didn't go poorly. In fact, you were more cooperative than I thought you would be but I think that was because you were too frozen in fear."
>After a quick giggle she collects herself." Sorry, I don't know how it was for you but the reaction from my side was rather silly. Anyway, next you blacked out once I started putting on the acid."
>Input action.
>>
>>27596713
Tell her what we saw.
>>
>>27596713
Yeah, well from my perspective it was fairly intense.
>>
>>27596763
>>27597036
Yeah, well from my perspective it was fairly intense.
>You explain to the doctor what you saw during your episode.
>”Oh my, that does sound pretty horrible but not surprising. As it turns out what you drank is laced with one crazy cocktail. I didn't even recognize half the drugs in this thing. On the bright side, I did gain some new information.”
>” I had an educated guess based on the results of the first anesthetic test but this confirms it. It seems that you don't produce your own blood and because of that, you are vulnerable to things messing with your blood.”
So I have no immune system or something?
>”The opposite actually, the magic keeping you alive takes care of most bacteria and infections. The reason the anesthetic didn't work was because it started replacing most of the blood in you when we had you hooked to an IV.
>She looks to the side to avoid eye contact with an embarrassed look on her face. ”So when it finally started working most of blood left in you started to rush to your head just to keep you alive....sorry about that. I didn't think you'd be so sensitive.”.
>“To keep it simple, I'll just say you're more or less immune to most toxins and illnesses as long as they're not put directly into your blood. Which is why the drugs in the ichor worked on you...I think. Like I said before I don't recognize of the chemicals in it so there could be other reasons too.”

> ”Anyway this is stuff is defiantly psychoactive. I'm not sure what it does for you but I wouldn't recommend using it often. As for the other question you had about what it could do for your blood bags, there is something about it that keeps the blood in the ichor unusually preserved .”
>”Also there is another stimulant that in it that I don't recognize that seems to be in abundance. So if you find anymore you should bring it in. I think we might be on to something.”
>"So is there anything else you needed?"
>Input action
>>
>>27597766
I'm not against further experiments, but you gotta make sure that anybody involved is somebody we can trust.
>>
>>27597766
Can you get somebody to get the potion ingredients to Zecora? We didn't expect to get knocked out.
>>
>>27597766
>The MC is even more special now
Autists eat this shit up and praise it?
>>
>>27597814
>>27597804
I did have a delivery I needed to finish. Do you know Zecora?
>”Who?”
Zebra witch doctor, bad taste in jewelry, probably twilight's only zebra friend. Ring any bells?
>”Sorry, I don't really follow those circles but if she a friend of twilight's I can probably ask if she can send spike over to pick up whatever you need to deliver and he can take it to her.”
Ok then, well knowing what I know now I guess I'm alright with more experiments.
>The doctor gives you a surprised look ”O-oh really! Well that's fantastic. Wait do you mean on you or on the Ichor? I just need to make sure I know what I have your consent for.”
>”The icor is yours and I also admitted to almost accidentally getting you killed...again so this part is a bit more important then ever now. For obvious reason, heh.”
>Input action.
>>
>>27597766
Not really sure I could get my hooves on more,but if I did,experiments wouldn't be out of question
>>
>>27598242
If I got some more ichor I suppose more experiments wouldn't be out of the question. But I have no idea where I'd get more of this stuff.
>”Well I didn't think it was helping with your pain given your reactions but if you still want to use it that's your decision. Just try to let me see it before you use some. I'm bit worried about it being addictive.”
> “As for where to find more if I were to make a suggestion I'd say you should go back to where you found the ichor, maybe try some more places related or you could ask someone who might have had experiences with this stuff.”
>”If theirs nothing else than as your doctor I would tell you to get your rest. Also, I'll still pay you for the ichor since technically it's still furthering my research so I figure it's only fair. So money or Blood packs?
>Input action.
>>
I'm going to be breaking for dinner. Be back later.
>>
>>27598719
Didn't we drain all of our blood packs after the temple? We should tell her about our little experiment with blood packs. How we noticed the age made them worse and even one drank immediately after collecting is still worse than normal feeding.
>>
>>27598719
We need more blood packs after we drain the ones we were carrying.
>>
>>27598891
>>27598923
I think I'll take the blood packs, I'm starting to run low.
“I'll get you refilled then. I should have you set up with a new cooler before you leave.”
Oh, also there seems to be a difference between the blood I get normally and when it's fresh. Maybe you should check that out.
>Doctor gives you a look ”Fresh?”
Yeah, I asked a friend donate once and we used an IV.
>“Hmm, I see. That would probably explain why there is an unusual preservative in the Ichor I'll try to see if there's a difference.”
>Speaking of this reminds you that you also heard something about fresh blood from the other vampires in the council to. Something about old blood negatively affecting your growth later on compared to when you get it fresh.
>"Well if this is all I'm going to take my leave now. Feel free to say in this room until night, but I'll have to ask you not to just go all over the place haphazardly if you decided to stay up. We don't want too many questions being asked about you after all. If you need me you should be able to ask a nurse.”
>The doctor then heads out of the room leaving to your lonesome...at least you still have the radio. What do you do now?
>Input action.
>>
I'm going to pause it here for tonight sorry things haven't gotten all that exciting yet,
But previous experience tells me I should stop before I get tired.
See you guys tomorrow.
>>
>>27599644
When the sun go down we should head to Fluttershy place to see how the wolves are doing, also she willing to give us her blood strait from her body.
>>
Yeah, let's risk killing one of twiggy's friends.
That sounds like a great idea.

(Hint: It's not.)
>>
>>27602024
>>
>>27599644
Let's listen to the news until sundown, then check on the wolves, then make the delivery to zecora
>>
>>27602024
>>
>>27603966
>>27599775
>>27600706
>You decide to listen to the news for the rest of the day. Nothing of relevance really comes up.
> As you spend time staring at the ceiling you start to think about your old life. You wonder if you'll ever build up the funds to start up your business again.
>You took out a pretty hefty loan just to get your business off the ground, that's going to be a pain to deal with. Then again you'll probably still be around way longer than anyone working at the lone company so perhaps that's silly to worry about now. At this point, it's just a waiting game.
>As the day goes by Twilight's dragon assistant comes to take the potion ingredients. It seems the doctor was able to fulfill your request to have him finish your delivery.
>Before he leaves the room you can hear him mumbling under his breath about being everyone errand boy. You can't help but feel his pain a bit.
>When by the time the sun finally falls you get your cooler filled with blood packs and head out on your way.
>Being in the hospital for so long gets you thinking about the wolves you've left in Fluttershy's care so you decide to pay them a visit.
>4 blood packs added to the inventory.

>You get the cottage without much trouble and Fluttershy comes to greet you with a gentle smile.
>”Oh, Mango I wasn't expecting to see you this evening. Please come in. Are you here to check on the wolves?”
>input action
>>
Sorry for starting late, there were some irl things I had to take care of.
>>
>>27605394
Aye hope they are ok
But I should also ask how are you doin,havent seen you in a while is all
>>
It seems like we're lacking players today so I guess I'll stop here unless things pick up.

I'd feel bad if I let one player dictate all of Mango's actions, sorry.
>>
>>27605394
Ya I want to check on the wolves, but how are you doing Fluttershy.
>>
Bampu.
>>
>>27605394
Yes, but we also wanted to see her too
>>
let's leave page 10.
>>
>>27610127
>>
>>27610127
and go to 1?
>>
>>27611192
>>27606489
>>27605559
Yeah, I wanted to see them but I was more curious about how you've been doing. It's been a while since we last spoke.
>”Um, but It's only been a few days, not that's any reason you ca-”
>At that hat moment your conversation is interrupted by a crash inside the cottage.
>”O-oh dear, they're at it again.”
What was that?
>You and Fluttershy both head inside to see what's wrong. What you see is Angel Bunny and Mr. Wolf at odds with each other. Angel is bombarding Mr.Wolf with various objects from atop a dresser.
>Fluttershy walks up to the pair standoff trying her best to break up the fight.
>”N-now Mr.Wolf, we talked about this, if you can't get along with the other animals then you have you should leave them alone.
>(Disgruntled Barking)
>”And I'm sorry Angel said that about your mate. He's been a very naughty bunny but that doesn't mean you get to make threats.
>(Unsatisfied Barking)
>”I am so capable of running my own home.“
>He snorts his nostrils and goes into the other room, probably where his mate is.
What was that about?
>”Oh, Mr.Wolf has a problem with how we do things here. Don t mind him. As you can tell things have been a little busy around here. Um, sorry for the mess.”
>Now that you have the chance to get a better look it the entire living room looks like a mini-battlefield, with claw marks and bits of carrots and furniture all over the place. Looks like Angle and Wolfbro have really been raising hell.
>”Would you like some tea?”
>input action
>>
Sorry for not coming back last time after the second and third reply...I fell asleep.
>>
>>27613620
Uhh, do you need me to take the Wolves off your hooves? I kinda wanted to maybe keep them as pets anyway.

Maybe you could help me with that?
>>
>>27613620
Let's have some tea and help clean up, then discuss how soon we can get the wolves out of here, there's a very comfy castle waiting for them
>>
>>27613620
Tea, then adress the wolves living situation. Also how's the female doing.
>>
>>27616051
>>
I kind of want to wait until flutershy' s back is turned and feed Angel to the wolf. That little abusive piece of shit
>>
>>27613969
>>27614243
>>27616399
Umm, it looks like you're having a bit of trouble here.
>”Oh it's fine. I'll just have to redecorate a bit is all...and replace everything." She says looking down at was once her living room.
You know I could take the wolves off your hooves if you want.
>Fulttershy literally jumps at your proposal and looking at you as if you just saved her life. ”Would you! N-not that I'm in a hurry to get them out they're still hurt after all...I-it just that things have been a bit stressful since they came.
Sure, I actually kinda of wanted to keep 'em as pets, maybe I could use them as hunting wolves or house guards. That be pretty cool.
>Oh, no-no, Mango, these are not pets they're wild animals. Well, not that aren't undomesticated necessarily, they are still technically forms of dogs but...
But what?
>Well, I guess it would be a bit different than if you were working with a normal dog. There are a few thing you'd have to do first.
>You take a moment to consider the task but you think this might be easier to talk about in a clean room over some tea.
>After you both finish cleaning you head up to Fluttershy's room with a cup of tea to discuss taking in the wolves.
>The place is pretty cute with animal posters all around and it even has its own fireplace, but the room is overrun with bird houses, she's probably trying to save them chaos downstairs.
>Those bird houses seem a bit odd, though. They're painted with a bunch of really bright oversaturated primary colors and some have cute faces on them. They look like they were painted by a kid. Maybe Fluttershy isn't a good artist or got them as a gift.
>Both you and Fluttershy take a seat in front of the fireplace and enjoy some tea straight from the kettle.
Hmmm, this is much better. Now about the wolves.
(cont.)
>>
>>27617964
>Right, well I guess the first issue is that you'd have to be able to prove you can provide a steady source of food.
Ok, got ya.
>Next you'd have to find a better home. N-not that where you're at it isn't a nice place and it's actually has a good location with plenty of room for them to run around but It has a lot of holes all over the place and you don't even proper shelter from the rain.
Oh, ok...
>Then there's the mold to deal with and the traps that are not really animal-friendly at all.
Um...I got it Fluttershy.
>And you don't even have a proper bed for you or for them.
Fluttershy...do you think I'm a hobo?
>”Oh no of course not. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that. I just get really serious about animal safety. Besides, hobos don't pay rent.”
Um...
>”O-oh...sorry...”
>You both decide to take a moment of silence at the sudden realization of your homelessness hobo status. You continue to sip your tea.
Anyway anything else?
>”I suppose the last thing you'd have to do, once you have a stable environment and Mrs.Wolf is happy, is showing that you're the alpha in their new pack. That could probably end up being anywhere between a stare down to an all out brawl. Then the rest is normal dog training.”
> “Are you sure you want to do this mango? I could probably help you build up the funds for a new home but you might end up getting hurt at the end of this.”
>input action
>>
Sorry guys I fell asleep...again. Maybe I should adjust the time of these better to my freaky sleeping patterns. But I'm awake now so we could keep going if anyone is here.
>>
>>27618034
Our living requirements would also need to be taken into account and, considering we're involved in a war, it could takes years for our life to have any stability.
>>
>>27618180
Not that years really mean much anymore...
>>
>>27618180
>we're involved in a war
I feel like I should say this simply because Mango would know. The fight Fang is fighting is more of a subtle one. He doesn't want to start an all out war with a nation and take over, he wants vampires to be looked at as feared figures, that ponies might give sacrifices to just to stay away. So simply put his plan is to scare everyone into giving him status.
If there is any war it would be an ideological one between the vampires themselves.
So it's not the kind of thing that Mango couldn't come home from at the end of the day to train her dogs and have a snack.
>>
>>27617964
Can't the wolves just be our friends, hang out with us once in a while to hunt. Feed them and give them a safe spot in the castle for shelter. Flutershy might be overdoing it, don't know if we should listen to her. We can talk to the wolves ourselves.
>>
>>27618180
>>27618702
Uh, geez this sounds a little complicated couldn't I just be their friend, feed them , let them live at my place and take them hunting with me.
> Fluttershy sits her tea down and gives you a curious look”Mango that's what a pet is.“
Well, yeah but don't you think that last part was exaggerated a bit?
>”I guess, I have a bit of a bias. Once you have food and a home settled then I suppose it might just be as simple as telling them what they can and can't do and positive reinforcement.
>“ It's not that they wouldn't want to be friends, It's just that wolves tend to be more violent than regular dogs so one of them might challenge you. It's in their instincts, they may understand us they're still animals after all.”
How about I talk to them and see if I can work something out.
>”Ok, then.” She takes you into the room where the wolves are.
>Wolfbro makes a yipping noise and Fluttershy translates.
>”He wants to know what you want.”
>Input action
>>
pausing
See ya when I'm awake enough to do this again.
>>
is this CYOA?
>>
>>27619438
The way it when makes me feel like it's more of a quest.
>>
>>27619438
On /mlp/ we call these types of interactive stories CYOA, or quests.

Due to GR15 they are not supposed to be on /qst/
>>
>>27618975
I was wondering if you'd like to come live with me in that Castle I took you to.
>>
i'll give ya a bump from 10
>>
>>27618975
Want to come live with us,be our friend and all that?
>>
>>27624451
>>27623233
How would you and your mate like to live back in my castle and be friends?
>Wolfbro looks over to his mate and they yip and wine at each other before returning their attention back to you.
>(bark)
>”He says no.”
Well, that was quick.
>(yip wine)
>”He says they're grateful for your help and it's not that the castle would the worst place to live but they'd like to have pups someday and your castle doesn't seem very secure to them.”
>(firm bark yip)
>If you can promise them a better place to live later on along with food then they could think about staying with you.
>Wolfbro then turns his head and glares at Fluttershy.
>(growl bark)
>”W-what that's not fair! Why won't you let it go.”
What did you say?
>”He said they have more reason to stay here and eat my food because I owe them for what happened to their pack.”
>Input action
>>
>>27625072
tell him that even if that is the case, staying here will make it much harder for her to pay them back, leaving her to recouperate and help in the future with building a proper shelter would be the best use of her debt
>>
>>27625072
I doubt Fluttershy was trying to cause you issues, Mr Wolf.
Don't hold a grudge.
>>
>>27625072
Flutershy dosn' t get it because she's not a predator like us. It's hard to understand but she cares about all animals equally, I know she didn't mean your pack any harm. She wouldn't have done so much for your mate if she didn't, she means well basically.

We can see what we can do about our castle if you want to relocate there in the meantime. Eventually Flutershy isn't going to be able to care for you day and night. It's hard to believe but she's actually one of the most important ponies in all of equestria.
>>
Wolfbro bump
>>
>>27625432
>>27625478
>>27626170
Come on guys don't hold a grudge. Fluttershy didn't mean to cause what happened and she didn't start that weather accident.
>(growl bark)
I know it's hard to understand but she really cares about all the animals. She just has a harder time relating to predators.
>”Oh my Mango are you able to understand them?
No, I've just been making guesses but it seems to be hitting the mark. Can you keep translating?
>(Mrs. wolf lets out a wimpier and a yip directed at Mr.wolf and he responds with a firm bark and a growl directed at Fluttershy.)
>”He say's it doesn't matter what I meant to do and because of what I did a lot of pups died and he can't simply forgive me.”
>Fluttershy dips her head looking a bit ashamed. ”I can't say I blame him. I know it's not completely my fault, but I am somewhat responsible. I just really wanted to help my bunny friends in the forest.”

Still even if that is the case I still think it's better if you guys stay with me and then Fluttershy can help work off what she owes you while you live with me.
>The pair look to one another and discuss it further. (satisfied Yip)
>”Oh, this is good news! They said they can work that and they'll be your hunting dogs meanwhile I help the three of you find a new home. But Mr.wolf wants to wait until his mate has finished healing.”
>Mr.Wolf and Mrs.Wolf have another conversation.
What are they saying now?
>”Mr. wolf is skeptical the arrangement. He feels they could do better living on their own and doesn't trust ponies much, neither of them do really, but Mrs. Wolf is looking forward to working with you."
>"Apparently you left a good impression when you saved her from the timber wolves. I'm Glad the three of you will be working together I'm sure you'll make a good team.”
>Fluttershy gives you a light smile but you can't help but feel something is bothering her.
>Input action
>>
>>27627007
Tell Mr. Wolf he's not bound to anything, that they can come and go as they please, if they change their minds, but that we hope we can be a good team and friends.
Thank Ms. Wolf for putting in the good word for us (I feel like I'm on a job interview).

Then let's ask the Flutters what's up with her.
>>
>>27627007
Oh, and do wolves have names? Let's ask what we should call them if we haven't already.
>>
>>27627076
This, but let's go into a different room before we ask fluttershy what's wrong
>>
>>27627076
>>27627093
>>27627118
>You wonder what's on Fulttershy's mind but decide to ask her later. It might be a bit too personal to talk about in front of the wolves.
I'm glad you guys want to work with me but don't feel forced too. If you want out all you have to do is say.
>Mrs. Wolf gives a satisfied yip while Mr.Wolf just pouts and rolls his eyes.
Oh, uh hey Fluttershy do they have names?
>”Well animals recognize each other through more subtle methods so they don't really have names."
>The two wolves bark
>“They said they don't mind you giving them names if it helps you tell them apart they understand.".
What do you want to name them?
>Input names
>>
Its getting kind of late and I'm getting tired so I'll let you guys throw names around while I get some sleep.
I hope running later in the evening is working for you guys. See ya tomorrow.
>>
>>27627388
Ms. Darkfang Bloodreeper and Mr. Cupcake Sprinkles
>>
>>27627388
Wolfenstine and Jasmine
>>
>>27627388
Do they have anything they'd like to be called? How about Canis and Lupus?
>>
>>27627388
Dusky and Musky
>>
Musky and Jasmine?

Wolves are hard to name.
We could stick with wolfbro for the male.
>>
http://fantasynamegenerators.com/pet-wolf-names.php#.V10Cb2Ao7mw
This is actually not bad
>>
>>27627718
This one isn't too bad
>>
>>27629177
>Mako and Shepard

Hah!
>>
>>27630843
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.