[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Greens that nobody wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: quadsconfirm.png (190 KB, 856x592) Image search: [Google]
quadsconfirm.png
190 KB, 856x592
"The Thread" Edition. I'm going to be continuing the green I started yesterday. The easier way of describing the plot is "Bowser comes to Ponyville and gets Rarity pregnant. Then other stuff happens."

Since the 404'd thread's successor I let die immediately after a couple of updates, this is the green's new home.

PASTEBIN SO FAR:
http://pastebin.com/mSauZb0D

ORIGINAL THREAD:
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27602051

All that out of the way, I'll post the little bit that I wrote on the archived thread again, then continue from there.

Prepare for maximum autism.
>>
>>27623794
"Sweetie..."
>You try to reach out to hug her.
>Her hoof slaps your hand away.
"Come on, I'm sorry Sweetie. I really am."
>You make another attempt.
>She stands up and sprints away into the acres.
>Her sobbing still loud enough to hear in the distance.
>Scootaloo and Applebloom look at you with a "What the fuck did you just do?" expression before taking off after their friend.
>...
>You wouldn't feel right to follow.
>A part of you still thinks she's trying to avoid your question of why you were dragged to their clubhouse.
>But that doesn't prevent you from feeling like shit for losing your temper at a little girl.
"Hmph"
>You sigh and plop down on the grass, sitting Indian style.
(Might as well just wait, they're gonna come back to this place at some point.)

>Jeez.
>A long time has passed.
>You had gotten hungry so you're back up in the clubhouse searching for food.
>You don't find anything so you're sitting anxiously in wait instead.
>After some time, voices approach the doorway of the clubhouse.
(Here it comes...)
>You're prepared to do anything for the little marshmallow to make her feel better and forget what you said.
>The door squeaks open and in come the usual three fillies.
>They don't seem mad, or sad, or anything really. They're walking towards you so you assume they have something to say.
>They stop, and Sweetie Belle takes a big breath.
>"I'M SORRY!"
>Jesus, that was unneccessarily loud.
>She realizes that with a blush. Sweetie brought her hoof to her mouth.
>"I-I MEAN! Uh, I'm sorry..."
>She looks towards the ground.
>She's genuinely sad, this isn't a trick or anything.
>You don't know what to say, you were expecting to apologize to her, but here she is apologizing to you.
>So you pull her in for a hug.
>It takes her by surprise at first, but her muscles loosen up and wrap around your shoulders.
"Apology accepted, and I'm sorry for yelling at you."
>You say that rather softly.
>>
>>27623807
>The embrace breaks, and Sweetie's happy expression fades as it seems like she has more to say.
>"I-I should have told you, when we dumped water all over you, but I thought you would get mad at me..."
>She trails off.
>"That night, when the police ponies found you, asleep in our kitchen, th-they were gonna lock you up really good."
>A shiver goes down your spine. Also,
(Thank god for not mentioning the fact that I literally shit myself in front of all of them)
>"I heard the sirens and went out to find you and saw ponies surrounding you. They were saying things like 'How could a weak creature like this do so much damage?'"
>Fuck you police ponies.
>"But I said 'HEY, ANON IS MY FRIEND AND HE IS A GOOD PON- uh, HUMAN WHO COULD NEVER DO ANYTHING BAD.' and to prove it, I ran over to try to wake you up."
>She starts looking panicked.
>"But-But you WEREN'T! You weren't waking up! I tried jumping oh your chest, giving mouth-to mouth," (Gross) "but NOTHING was working!"
>"I got really scared because I didn't want to lose you right after losing Rarity."
>Her eyes are starting to water again, and she's sniffling, so you open your arms outwards in a gesture for her to come to you.
>She complies, and you prop her up onto your (now clothed) lap and start stroking her purple and pink mane.
>This calms her down, and she continues.
>"So I thought, 'Hey, maybe a shower would wake you up!' and started dragging you to the bathroom."
>"The police ponies were yelling at me, but I just kept yelling back that you needed to be awake."
>"They followed me all the way to the bathroom, but I shut the door on them."
>Sweetie stops and stares blankly for a second.
>She comes to and continues,
>"Th-then I saw the hole in the bathroom wall. The police were slamming on the door, so I ran as fast as I could with you to get you somewhere safe!"
>She's sniffling again...
>"I'm, I'm SOOOO SORRY, PLEASE DON'T HATE ME ANON!"
>White horse is making that pouty face again.
>>
>>27623825
>There is no way anybody with a soul can hate that.
>You put your hand through her mane again.
"I've said this before Sweetie, I could never hate you fillies."
"It was my fault for yelling at you."
>Sweetie looks up and cracks a relieved smile.
>Apple Bloom perks up.
>"Oh yeah, Anon. Your yodelin' was so loud, mah whole family heard it all the way at the barn!" She says with a proud grin.
>The fuck, is that supposed to make you feel better?
>You sigh and let Sweetie off of your lap.
>You still have more questions.

"I'm glad this is all out of the way, but I still want to know a couple things."
>You have their attention.
"How long was I out for?"
>"That's an easy one, today is the day after you got here!" Sweetie responds.
(Wow not long.)
"Okay, how did I get these clothes on me?"
>Bloom is the one to answer this one:
>"So Sweetie called us here fur' an emergency meetin' last night. She said it was very important, so ah snuck out with Scootaloo and found ya sittin' in the clubhouse naked."
>Seems reasonable.
>Scootaloo continues, "That's when I asked Sweetie Belle, 'What is this thing? How come his stallionhood is unsheathed?'"
>Sweetie's mouth pops open and she blushes, "S-Scootaloo!"
>The orange pegasus rolls her eyes and equips a mischevious grin.
>"Sorry, sorry, too much information I guess."
>Apple Bloom decides to proceed.
>"Aaaaaaanyways, so Sweetie Belle said that her sister made some clothin for ya, and we agreed to sneak back to the scene of the crime ta get it!"
>"The police ponies weren't there anymore," Sweetie adds, "There was tape all around the house though, but we found it and took it back to the clubhouse."
>You decide to feel the clothes now that they're dry.
>They're pretty comfy, the pants are silky smooth, but you can tell that the upper-body was the unfinished part and had some roughs around the edges.
>Wait.
>You have underwear too.
>>
>>27623837
>You feel the firm grasp of underwear against your crotch and legs.
>You pull the front strap of your pants forward to take a look.
>...
>You're wearing panties.
>Now THIS, you need to ask the fillies about.
"Uh, girls?"
>They're ready to answer any question you ask them.
"There any reason I'm wearing panties?"
>The're not ready to answer that question.
>Wow, someone turned the awkward up in this room.
>"Uhhmmm" hummed the Appuhl girl.
>"S-so wh-when we were trying to get your p-pants on..." Sweetie begins.
>She hesitates a bit, but continues,
>"You're... you know, stallion thingy... was all hard. And you were moaning some stuff..."
(Uh oh)
>"Yeah!" Scootaloo looks kind of devilish right now, "It was all 'Rarity, don't touch me there' and 'Oh, Rarity, come with me to the bed.'"
>Sweetie Belle is flushed now, "SCOOTALOOOooOoOoOO!!!"
>She's red as a cherry, and Scootaloo falls on the floor laughing.
>With a "Hmph!" Sweetie turns back to you and continues.
>"Well... N-nopony wanted to, yknow... touch your thingy, but it was getting in the way of your pants zipper."
>How considerate, you wouldn't want to be possibly labeled a pedo day 1 of your adventures here.
>"So we decahded to go and getcha some of Rarity's panties to push it down a bit!" Apple Bloom continues.
(That actually kinda makes sense.)
>Something clicks in your mind.
>You're wearing your waifu's panties.
>That's fucking hot.
>Almost instantly your dick shoots up.
>You pull your knees towards your body to hide it.
>Unf.
"Alright girls, I think you answered all of my questions."
>They seem satisfied.
>"Great!" Sweetie says with a voice crack.
>>
>>27623854
>"Anyways, it's gettin kahnda late. Dontcha' think we should get back home girls?" Bloom asks.
>Scootaloo lets out a yawn, "Yeah, all that activity today made me exhausted."
>"Oh yeah!" Sweetie bursts out. "Anon, since I'm staying with Apple Bloom's family at the moment, you can sleep here in the clubhouse!"
>She's so happy to tell you that, it's adorable.
>"It'll keep you hidden if the police are still looking for you too," She adds.
>Scootaloo lets out another yawn.
>"Well I'm off."
>"Me too!"
>"Me three!"
>"Bye Anon!" Sweetie waves at you with her hoof.
>You suddenly have one last question, one you've needed to know for a while, but you bite your lip, hesitant to ask it.
"S-Sweetie? I have one more question."
>The white filly pokes her head back through the door and trots back over to you.
>It seems the other fillies continued walking on.
>Good.

>"Yeah, Anon?"
>You wait a minute to listen to the other two's voices.
>Slowly they fade out.
>You sigh.
(No balls)
"Y-You know how men, er, stallions have a 'thingy'? The same 'thingy' you were talking about a moment ago."
>She goes red in the face, this might be a bit too much for her.
>"Y-yeeeaaaaahhh....?"
>Okay, you should play it dumb, make it seem like a less awkward topic.
>You get a pretty clever idea.
"So, back in my world, everyone had one, it wasn't just a stallion thing!"
>She looks confused at you, but she doesn't seem so taken aback anymore, which is good.
"D-Do mares have something different in Equestria?"
>You're pretty sure you already know the answer, with the panties, and the girls recognizing a dick when they see one."
>But you just want to make sure that the mares here don't have like a corkscrew duck cock for a vagina or some shit.
>>
>>27623872
>Sweetie Belle actually giggles.
>"Soooo, if you 'humans' only had penises, how did you guys... you know?"
>She's still giggling, like a kid in their first sex ed class whenever the teacher said "penis".
"Well, uh, I don't entirely remember."
>You're a fucking retard.
>She smiles anyways.
>"Wellll..." she looks diagonally in thought, "mares here have THIS, which is what we call a 'vagina'."
>Holy shit.
>She actually turns around, spreads her hind legs and raises her tail.
>Anatomically correct horse vaginas confirmed.
>As well as ponuts and crotchtits.
(But seriously, stop fucking showing yourself, Sweetie!)
>You cock your head to the side and stick out your palm to block the sight of the filly's nethers.
>She is trying to continue explaining how it works and stuff as if you don't know already.
"YEP, YEP, THANKS SWEETIE! YOU CAN TURN AROUND NOW, I KNOW WHAT VAGINAS ARE."
>She turns back around and looks confused,
>"Huh? I thought you said both boys and girls in your world have stallion parts?"
"Well, uh, they do... but um. The THIRD GENDER on Earth has them!"
(Yeah thats good)
"There's male, female, and, uh, peemale?"
>That sounds retarded.
>But she buys it.
>"Oh, okay!" Sweetie responds lightheartedly.
>She starts towards the door again, "Good night, Anon!"
"Good night."
>The door slams shut.
>...
>...
>You're alone now.
>You hardly even hesitate to take the panties off.
>You give them a big, deep, whiff.
>A-and a little taste too.
"Mmmph"
(Rarity...)
>>
>>27623909

OKAY, so now that that's covered, I'm going back to Rarity's perspective for some SPOILER ALERT:
completely innocent talking with Bowser and nothing lewd at all.

Nobody asked for this, but you all shall receive.
>>
>>27623952
>Be Rarity.
"AUGH FUCK YES!~~"
>Be masturbating in a weird spiky turtle's bed with a magic dildo.
>Your juices are wetting the bed.
>Being the horny pony you are, you roll around in the wet spot, trying to cover your body with your own fluid.
"OH, CELESTIA!"
>It's the best masturbation session you've ever had.
>You're getting close.
>Very close,
>But right as you're about to climax, the locked doorway slams open.
"EEep!"
>You get so startled you almost fall off of the enormous bed.
>Slithering your way out from under the sheets you see your captor.
(What was it that Anon called him, Kooper?)
>Whatever his name was, he roars so loudly it pushes you the remaining distance off of the bed.
>You hit your head on the ground and things get really fuzzy.
>Attempting to put your hooves on the ground, you forget where they are.
>Your ears are ringing and your vision is all faded, but you swear you felt something pick you up.
>You don't have the energy to struggle. You feel like you should be struggling right now.
>But suddenly you're warm. You don't know how, but your body feels warm.
>You instinctively loosen up a little bit.

>Your vision clears up a bit, as does your hearing.
>You were laying back down in the bed.
>Oh Celestia, does your head hurt now.
>A throbbing pain reaches your brain and you push your head onto the pillow next to you.
>You also don't know why your back is so warm, so you scoot away a bit.
(Wh-Wha?..)
>As you move, you notice there has been something between your legs that you're scooting along, something really firm and solid.
>For a moment, your thoughts shut down.
>You tilt your head to look behind you.
>And you see him.
>>
>>27624198
>Before you can spit out any words of resentment, his enormous dick starts moving back and forth between your legs.
>Back...
>...And forth.
>You're sitting in constant fear of what will ultimately happen soon.
>What little resistance you make is blocked by the iron grip he has on your front legs.
>His huge claws could break your arms without much effort, but all he does is keep his grasp, immobilizing you.
>A minute passes and it feels like a rock is grinding in between your legs.
>You're hurting, badly. Both internally and externally.
>Externally from the heag injury, but internally knowing that he's not going to be nice, he is not doing this for you.
>The sick monster is doing this for himself, and whatever horrible gain he plans to make out of this.
>You can't even imagine what will happen. Horrible things, you know, but you don't know how horrible it can get.
>You hope you don't find out now.

>You keep saying that to yourself as the Kooper-man draws his enormous phallus all the way back between your legs.
>The attempts you make to escape the inevitable are punished by the spike-bands on his arms, only serving to scrape you up even more.
>For such a thick and long cock, the tip is rather pointy, as you feel it brushing against your labia.
>Relenquishing yourself to him, all your fear makes you go limp.
>Hopefully it wont feel as horrible if you tell yourself that you're already dead.
>He keeps teasing your pussy with his tip, and in an unexpected act of pure evil:
>Forces his bouldercock as hard as he could into your anus.
>>
>>27624347
so theres an electrician working in my room right now, so I think Im gonna wait a bit.

1. because of power surges
2. he talks to me a lot, and I dont want to explain how Im writing literally the most retarded shit ever
>>
>>27624458
i will keep this thread bumped myself if I have to, the show will go on.
>>
>>27624730
yep
>>
hey wheres the bowser guy? he was posting a lot in the last threads
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.